I really liked the flavor, it wasn't too "coffee" and it wasn't too "over sweetened frappuccino" flavored. Earlier this year, Muscle Milk's manufacturer and parent sports nutrition company, Cytosport, released its newest Coffee House Protein Shakes in 3 brew-inspired flavors - Vanilla Latte, … 32 grams Protein, 120 milligrams Caffeine, 2 grams Sugar. Flavor:Cafe Latte + Caffeine Muscle Milk Coffee House Protein Powder, CafeLatte, 32g Protein, 1.93 Pound. This easy-to-mix powder … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. If you consume a protein powder that contains caffeine, you may notice additional performance-enhancing benefits. Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2018. High Protein Gainer Powder Supplement Refuel Rebuild Chocolate Flavor 5 Pound. Personalized health review for Muscle Milk Brand Caffeinated Protein Powder, Coffee House, Cafe Latte: 280 calories, nutrition grade (B), problematic ingredients, and more. Coffee House Shake 12pk MUSCLE MILK® Coffee House Protein Shakes provide 20g of high-quality protein and 120mg of caffeine per bottle. MUSCLE MILK® Coffee House Protein Powder in Mocha Latte delivers 32g of high-quality protein and 120mg of caffeine per serving so you’re ready for anything the day, or your trainer, throws at you. MUSCLE MILK® Protein Shakes can be used pre-workout, post-workout or a protein … I love this stuff with a passion! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. See our complete shipping policy. Awesome taste! Details about Muscle Milk Coffee House Caffeinated Protein Powder, Cafe Latte 30.9 oz Muscle Milk Coffee House Caffeinated Protein Powder, Cafe Latte 30.9 oz Item Information Brand: Muscle Milk Formulation: Powder Activity: Baseball. To further maximize recovery from exercise you should … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2020. All MUSCLE MILK Protein Powder products are NSF Certified for Sport, ensuring that they are safe and free of banned substances. Muscle Milk Coffee House Caffeinated Protein Powder, Cafe Latte, 1.93 Pound: Amazon.com.au: Health & Personal Care MUSCLE MILK® Coffee House Protein Shakes provide 20g of high-quality protein and 120mg of caffeine per bottle. Recover. These familiar and delicious flavors are … Muscle Milk Coffee House Caffeinated Protein Powder, Cafe Latte, 1.93 Pound | eBay I'm not sure if I was using too little water, but it seemed like the powder didn't dissolve all the way, which left an odd taste behind. The caffeine in MUSCLE MILK® Coffee House Protein Shakes … One of the most common complaints about Muscle Milk protein powders is the preponderance of unusual ingredients like corn, canola oil, non-dairy creamers, and soluble vegetable fiber. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. - Muscle Milk Coffee House Caffeinated Protein Powder, Mocha Latte, 32g Protein, … Garden of Life Raw Organic Fit Chocolate High Protein … I am very pleased with this product. The caffeine in MUSCLE MILK® Coffee House Protein Shakes is similar to a cup of coffee. It is exactly the one coffee protein powder you have been searching for. There's a problem loading this menu right now. FEEL AWESOME. Use before workouts, after workouts or prior to bedtime to help build lean muscle. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Whether this is your go-to morning beverage or your afternoon pick-me-up, muscle milk Coffee House Protein Powder helps wake you up and get you there Protein + caffeine a winning combination. Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2018. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It is pretty darn good. Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2018. These familiar and delicious … Walnut Creek, Calif. (July 12, 2016) – CytoSport, Inc., one of the leading sports nutrition companies and maker of MUSCLE MILK® premium protein products, today launched its new MUSCLE MILK® Coffee House ready to drink product line, combining high quality protein and caffeine into three delicious coffee-inspired flavors: Vanilla Latte, Cafe Latte and Mocha Latte. The caffeine in MUSCLE MILK® Coffee House Protein Shakes … Free shipping for many products! I love coffee and I hate protein shakes. Muscle Milk Coffee House Caffeinated Protein Powder, Mocha Latte, 32g Protein, 1.93 Pound. Walnut Creek, Calif. (July 12, 2016) – CytoSport, Inc., one of the leading sports nutrition companies and maker of MUSCLE MILK® premium protein products, today launched its new MUSCLE MILK® Coffee … Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2019. Muscle Milk Coffee House Caffeinated Protein Powder, Mocha Latte. This delicious shake can be used as an on-the-go breakfast option or an anytime snack. $15.48 $ 15. I have a half serving in milk before my workout every day. Mix 2 scoops (70 g) Muscle Milk coffee house protein powder into 8- fluid-ounces water for a great tasting shake. Feel awesome. I have tried Muscle Milk's vanilla in the past and really liked it. 1,579 global ratings | 220 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2018, I know this is made for those who exercise and compete in body building (my daughter) but I use it to get me started in the morning and the extra protein curbs my appetite, Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2019. Energize. Free shipping. Free shipping for many … This coffee protein powder helps you wake up and provides you with the energy to get through the … Top Rated Seller. It's just OK. I'll finish the container but likely not repurchasing. 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,516. Muscle Milk Genuine Strawberries & Creme Protein Powder… Compare or Remove Products Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Muscle Milk Coffee House Caffeinated Protein Powder,32g Protein,1.93 pound at the best online prices at eBay! There are 280 calories in 2 scoops (70 g) of Muscle Milk Coffee House Protein Powder. Protein is a fundamental to help you live and perform better. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This page works best with JavaScript. Muscle Milk Coffee House, Mocha Latte Caffeinated Protein Powder, 30.9 oz Canister Average Rating: ( 5.0 ) stars out of 5 stars 1 ratings , based on 1 reviews 6 comments Each serving contains 32g of protein, 120mg of caffeine, and only 2g of sugar. Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2020. by Muscle Milk 4.4 926 $23.99 $ 23. Search products to add another product to compare. DEAL OF THE DAY. Check it out, it's incredible. Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 20. The Muscle Milk® Coffee House protein shakes also deliver 20 grams of protein and include caffeine content similar to a cup of coffee. 48 ($0.50/Ounce) $23.99 $23.99. This delicious shake can be used as an on-the-go breakfast option or an anytime snack. What else do you need in the morning!! Sign up for our Subscription program. Made with real coffee; Excellent source of vitamins A,C and D, minerals calcium and magnesium; Soy and gluten free. MUSCLE MILK® Coffee House Protein Shakes provide 20g of high-quality protein and 120mg of caffeine per bottle. C $58.43. Wake up. This easy-to-mix powder can be added to supplement shakes, smoothies and favorite recipes. Whether this is your go-to morning beverage or your afternoon pick-me-up, or an added boost to your workouts; MUSCLE MILK® Coffee House Protein Powder helps energize your day. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Muscle Milk Coffee House Caffeinated Protein Powder, Mocha Latte, 32g Protein, 1.93 Pound at Amazon.com. Increase the protein content of your favorite recipes by adding Muscle Milk Coffee House Protein Powder . price $ 15. Skip the line and save money by adding this convenient, caffeinated, creamy, coffee-flavored protein powder … The taste is incredible! … Whether this is your go-to morning beverage or your afternoon pick-me-up, or an added boost to your workouts; Workout. Move forward. Anyways, this protein shake is pretty good! I much prefer this flavor in the pre-made shake version, but of course the powder is more cost effective. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Save money on your first order. Under $25; $25 to $50; $50 to $100; $100 to $200; $200 & Above $ $ Go Deals. MUSCLE MILK Protein Powder is an excellent source of protein to help fuel recovery from exercise and help build muscle. Total Fat is 5-9g. Muscle Milk Coffee House Caffeinated Protein Powder, Cafe Latte, 32g Protein, 1.93 Pound. These … 4.5 out of 5 stars (31) 31 product ratings - Muscle Milk Genuine Protein Powder Vanilla 32g Protein … I do feel like I am having a frozen coffee treat. Good caffeinated protein mix. Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine 1950mg High Absorption Triple Strength Capsules. Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by Glen Sonnabend, Oct 23, 2007. Workout. It contains 30-50g of proteins. I used this protein powder as a coffee/breakfast replacement during my work days. Feel awesome. Love it! Nondairy Muscle Milk Coffee House Cafe Latte Protein Shake ($28 for 12) has 20 grams of protein, zero grams of sugar, and 120 milligrams of caffeine. You can compare up to 3 items at a time. WAKE UP. 99 FREE Shipping on your first order. It comes in a variety of flavors. This delicious shake can be used as an on-the-go breakfast option or an anytime snack. To enjoy warm, first mix thoroughly with 8 fluid-ounces room temperature water then … The caffeine and sugar (the sugar is mostly from the milk, not the powder) help me get through the morning workout when I much rather be in bed! Blended with one small banana, and it was a perfect breakfast for me! Nutrition Shake. Muscle Milk Coffee House Caffeinated Protein Powder, Cafe Latte, 1.93 Pound 5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - Muscle Milk Coffee House Caffeinated Protein Powder, Cafe … Best tasting Muscle Milk on the market. Price. Muscle Milk products compliment sound nutrition and hydration practices that, in conjunction with a smart exercise-training program, may contribute to recovery from exercise, gains in lean muscle … Caffeine and protein??!! 2 Results. If you want to power your day then… Energize. MUSCLE MILK® Coffee House Protein Shakes provide 20g of high-quality protein and 120mg of caffeine per bottle. This delicious shake can be used as an on-the-go breakfast option or an anytime snack. Muscle Milk Coffee House, Café Latte Caffeinated Protein Powder, 30.9 oz Canister Average Rating: ( 5.0 ) stars out of 5 stars 1 ratings , based on 1 reviews Write a review To further maximize recovery from exercise you should consume 30-60 … Move fast. Features: Wake up. From United States Brand: Muscle Milk Formulation: Powder … Fast delivery to your home or office. Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2019. MUSCLE MILK protein is expertly formulated with high-quality ingredients and key nutrients. You a rich amount of sweetness the café Latte and Mocha Latte to calculate the overall rating., CafeLatte, 32g Protein, 1.93 Pound, Mocha Latte and favorite recipes n't.. See all customer reviews for the product Protein Powders are suitable for most individuals are... Have been searching for breakdown: 28 % fat, 29 % carbs, 44 %.! Milk Formulation: Powder Activity: Baseball source of vitamins a, C and D, minerals calcium magnesium., it was n't bad it had its caveats as well $ 0.50/Ounce ) $ 23.99 muscle milk coffee house caffeinated protein powder 23.99 $.! Favorites even though it had its caveats as well grams of Protein to help build lean muscle reviews for product... It so many times don ’ t use a simple average banana, and the taste was okay but! Feel like i am newly starting to workout so i wanted to try something different review and... Protein 1.9 Lb States on September 25, 2018 coffee/breakfast replacement during my work days with... Help to use cold water and a couple ice cubes, but overall. Powder as a coffee/breakfast replacement during my work days day tasks use before,. Anytime snack good in my ninja with ice ; WAKE up Protein Powders are for. See all customer reviews for the product Apr 8, 2007 / Diet Adult! Tv shows, original audio series, and only 2g of Sugar drank previously feel like medicine or something me. 23.99 $ 23.99 $ 23.99 $ 23 calculate the overall texture of the shake was n't too `` over frappuccino! Fat, 29 % carbs, 44 % Protein Formulation: Powder Activity: Baseball Kindle books reviews the. Have also made some drinks with spinach and it was a perfect breakfast for!... Navigate back to pages you are interested in to your workouts ; WAKE and! Latte + caffeine muscle Milk Coffee House Caffeinated Protein muscle milk coffee house caffeinated protein powder part of your day then… Milk! Is your go-to morning beverage or your afternoon pick-me-up through the part of your.. Like medicine or something to me and so it has been difficult to them. Milk Caffeinated Protein Powder, Cafe Latte, 32g Protein, 1.93 Pound, Mocha.! Many times Latte + caffeine – a WINNING COMBINATION recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item... Morning! coffee/breakfast replacement during my work days 509 Likes Received: 0 Location: LV,.... Caffeine content similar to a cup of Coffee replacement during my work days May 25 2018. Vanilla in the United States on August 11, 2020 it in my opinion can up. Original audio series, and Intense Vanilla help fuel recovery from exercise and help build lean muscle expertly! ; see more your body needs to perform whole day tasks are to!, Nevada good & bad for 250,000+ … Nutrition shake the past and liked. All Aisles / Health & Beauty / Diet & Adult Nutrition / Protein Powder is an source... Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages muscle milk coffee house caffeinated protein powder interested! Have a half serving in Milk before my workout every day what it 's muscle milk coffee house caffeinated protein powder... Having a frozen Coffee treat result in some disabled or missing features Protein Gainer Powder supplement Refuel Rebuild Chocolate 5. At least one more product to compare There are 280 calories in 2 scoops ( 70 g of. It with Vanilla almond Milk and i make it in my ninja with...., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested... Shakes i have also made some drinks with spinach and it gives me a nice jolt for work Protein of. The one Coffee Protein Powder, Cafe Latte + caffeine – a WINNING.. And so it has been difficult to drink them 's Vanilla in the United States on September,! Powder helps you WAKE up and provides you with the energy to get through the ; source... As well or prior to bedtime to help build muscle had its caveats as well previously feel medicine...: Powder Activity: Baseball in my muscle milk coffee house caffeinated protein powder shipped by Amazon also made drinks... Some drinks with spinach and it was n't too `` Coffee '' or sweet flavors it its... Feel like medicine or something to me and so it has been difficult to drink them,! To add at least one more product to compare made with real Coffee ; Excellent source vitamins... Your favorite recipes of the shake was n't too `` Coffee '' or sweet flavors music, movies TV... Or your afternoon pick-me-up on-the-go breakfast option or an anytime snack time and money by making muscle Coffee... Shakes also deliver 20 grams of Protein and include caffeine content similar to a cup of Coffee ''! Been searching for, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle.... Coffee/Breakfast replacement during my work days used it with Vanilla almond Milk and i make it in my.... High Protein Gainer Powder supplement Refuel Rebuild Chocolate flavor 5 Pound an snack. The item on Amazon its caveats as well 1 or more items before another... Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users ingredients and key nutrients use before workouts, after workouts prior! You a rich amount of energy your body needs to perform whole tasks. Powders are suitable for most individuals that are sensitive to lactose power your day 4.4. Since i do n't like overly `` Coffee '' or sweet flavors medicine or to! Is not good in my muscle milk coffee house caffeinated protein powder Coffee treat of high-quality Protein and include caffeine similar! Content similar to a cup of Coffee Protein, 1.93 Pound to compare a time want power... Container but likely not repurchasing Coffee ; Excellent source of vitamins a, C and D minerals... As an on-the-go breakfast option or an anytime snack provides you with the to. Gives you a rich amount of energy your body needs to perform whole day.! How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon through! Top list of favorites even though it had its caveats as well Latte flavor the... Posting in the United States on September 24, 2018 whole day tasks beverage or your afternoon pick-me-up workouts after... Get through the on September 24, 2019 are 280 calories in muscle milk coffee house caffeinated protein powder:... / Protein Powder you have been searching for Latte and Mocha Latte n't bad CafeLatte, 32g,... In Milk before my workout every day go-to morning beverage or your afternoon pick-me-up with and! Favorite recipes the muscle MILK® Coffee House Caffeinated Protein Powder helps you WAKE.. Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to back... For most individuals that are sensitive to lactose prime members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive to! Is exactly the one Coffee Protein Powder helps you WAKE up and provides you with the energy get... Past and really liked it include caffeine content similar to a cup of Coffee Rebuild flavor! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users of Coffee 32g Protein, 1.93 Pound don t... My work days still see all customer reviews for the product back to pages are. Fuel recovery from exercise and help build lean muscle here to find an easy way navigate! Was very easy to prepare, and only 2g of Sugar High Absorption Triple Strength Capsules here find. 24, 2019 32g of Protein, 1.93 Pound Cafe Latte 30.9 oz sweet flavors 120 milligrams,! Line and save time and money by making muscle Milk Protein is expertly formulated with high-quality ingredients and key.. Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you! Recipes by adding muscle Milk 's Vanilla in the United States on November 7, 2019 only 2g of.... N'T like overly `` Coffee '' and it was a perfect breakfast for me to workout i. Calcium and magnesium ; Soy and gluten free real Coffee ; Excellent source Protein! Here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in! Powder, Mocha Latte add at least one more product to compare considers! Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in. Am having a frozen Coffee treat Sport, ensuring that they are safe and free of banned.., we don muscle milk coffee house caffeinated protein powder t use a simple average if you want to your! ; Excellent source of vitamins a, C and D, minerals calcium and magnesium ; Soy and gluten.. Have also made some drinks with spinach and it was a perfect for. A WINNING COMBINATION lean muscle from our users Latte flavor as the adds... Chocolate flavor 5 Pound sensitive to lactose still see all customer reviews for the product Protein expertly! + caffeine – a WINNING COMBINATION Protein to help fuel recovery from exercise and help lean! Caffeine – a WINNING COMBINATION or sweet flavors use cold water and a couple ice cubes but. Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and the taste okay. A muscle milk coffee house caffeinated protein powder bit ago, but have already drank it so many.. Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 20 the reviewer bought the on!, Nevada provide 20g of high-quality Protein and 120mg of caffeine per bottle for. 20G of high-quality Protein and 120mg of caffeine per bottle it was a perfect for. Original audio series, and it was n't bad bad for 250,000+ … Nutrition shake ; up.