Moist and easy. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Basic Banana Muffins Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home These muffins have no sugar and no fat, but are moist and tasty. This recipe was shared with me by my friend, Sharon. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The key to super moist muffins is to mix the batter until only just combined, and not to over bake. Moist and tasty! I get it. ... Allrecipes staff. Delicious! These were AMAZING!!!!! Thank you. You can mix any fruits, vegetables, nuts, or seeds into this recipe by replacing the bananas and blueberries with whatever fruit you want. Made 12 medium muffins that lasted less than 24hrs. My mom loves them!!! In another bowl, … Thank you. Easy to make, few ingredients, and are moist, delightfully banana-y, and are perfect for breakfast or snacks. 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder ½ teaspoon baking soda ½ teaspoon salt ½ cup white sugar ½ cup canola oil 1 egg ¼ cup milk 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 large very ripe Be sure to use very ripe bananas to ensure the muffins are sweet and tasty. It really helps if you add ginger in place of the cinnamon. Fold in flour mixture until just combined. Moist muffins with just the right combination of banana and chocolate chips. Banana nut muffins are a classic. I cut one of the yellow ones into small dice size and folded them in with the mashed, and it added some extra texture. 2.27.17 These muffins baked up beautifully, exactly 12. Cream butter and sugar. For the best flavor use a very ripe banana. Healthy, hearty breakfast muffins. Then they were the best banana muffins I ever made and everyone keeps asking for them again and again. Chock-full of sweet ripened bananas and juicy blueberries. I tried this one because the ratings and reviews were so high. Even my brother in law(is a big fan of banana muffins and sweets) didn't like it, Congrats! These are rightfully 5 star muffins. Staff Picks. Cake-like texture with the popular banana chocolate taste. Spoon evenly into … Fold in flour mixture, and mix until smooth. Awesome. Enjoy! These are so delicious -- you'll never miss the fat!! Bake in … I cut back the white sugar and used a little more than 1/2 c brown sugar. Everyone who has tasted them will agree that they are the best muffins ever! Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. These delicious banana muffins are easy for kids to make. Second take, my husband said they were a little too sweet. Can also be made as a quick bread. Step 3 Mash bananas in a large bowl. 196 calories; protein 2.9g; carbohydrates 30.7g; fat 7.4g; cholesterol 29.1mg; sodium 286.1mg. These muffins are great for a midday snack or as part of your breakfast. Step 2 Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and melted butter in a large bowl. I have used wholemeal flour but you could use white flour if you prefer. Preheat oven to 190 degrees C. Lightly grease 10 muffin cups, or line with paper liners. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/banana-muffins-with-2-bananas However I gradually added more bananas until I got up to 6 bananas and that was the perfect number. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together and set aside. Recipe by: Lisa Kreft Easy and Delicious Banana Muffins 3595 reviews . Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. I used canola oil instead of melted butter and they came out with a slightly crisp muffin top and a moist crumb. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Divide batter evenly among the muffin cups. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Step 3 Bake … Blend butter or margarine, sugar, egg, banana, dissolved coffee, and vanilla in food processor for 2 … My staple go-to recipe for overripe bananas! No grains, no added sugar, no dairy, but you won't believe how good these things are. An awesome healthy alternative to the usual blueberry muffin. This is a family favorite! Grease muffin tin or line with paper muffin cups. She was given the recipe by her mother. Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, … I got 8 large muffins from this recipe. Add eggs and mix until smooth. I recommend these to anyone who is starting out learning to bake. I have looked at dozens of recipes and most had too much sugar for my liking. Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4. From crumbly banana streusel muffins to low-fat banana muffins - we've lots of easy recipes to choose from. I cut back the white sugar and used a little more than 1/2 c brown sugar. ****UPDATE 6.6.18: This is one of my favorite muffin recipes, and I make it often. The key to super moist muffins is to mix the batter until only just combined, and not to over bake. A good way to use overripe bananas. Can have as a snack or for a quick and easy breakfast. Easily customizable! These are great breakfast muffins! The walnuts are optional. It doesn't need it! If you only do the bananas in this recipe, it doesn't really taste like banana muffins. They raise well, don't stick, and taste great! Amount is based on available nutrient data. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. My family loved them more than my banana bread, which is huge! They are moist and full of banana flavor! These are made with whole wheat flour, and yogurt and applesauce instead of oil. The first time I used 3 small banannas came out a little dry, but the second time my banannas were much larger and they were perfect about 1.5 cups of mashed bannana. Directions Step 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). This is a great banana muffin recipe! 35 min. These delicious, moist muffins with a crunchy sweet topping, are not only low in fat but also contain bananas, oat bran, soya milk and soya flour – all beneficial ingredients for anyone eating for a healthy heart. This can also be baked as a loaf. Using flour, brown sugar and cinnamon you can make a crumb topping for your banana muffins that really makes them stand out from the ordinary. Easily split the recipe in half for 6. Grease a muffin tin. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg together in a small bowl. This is a good basic recipe for banana muffins. These will go into the muffin rotation without a doubt. Everyone loves these moist muffins! Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Will definitely keep in my recipe box. Once cool, put the bars into the fridge, then pop them in the microwave for a few seconds before eating. These muffins are so moist and full of flavor! Instead of regular applesauce, I sometimes use mango-peach to give the muffins more flavor. Great recipe for diabetics! Relatively healthy muffins! Pour batter into an 8 x 4 inch loaf pan, and bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes. Make bakery-worthy muffins from scratch with top-rated recipes for blueberry, pumpkin, banana, corn, and bran muffins. Meet accessibility guidelines banana muffins allrecipes those days when you really want a muffin but need hearty... Cups, or use paper liners make it often steal the show taste... And sweets ) did n't like it, Congrats of regular applesauce, i sometimes mango-peach! Chips, i just added 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, i just added 1/2 cup of oatmeal and. For breakfast or snacks pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners 4 inch loaf pan, deeply... An 8 x 4 inch loaf pan, and nutmeg together in a large bowl 1/2 brown! And are moist, delightfully banana-y, and they came out with a little too sweet and bake at degrees... Without a doubt wo n't believe that something with prunes would be so good but... Them off as soon as they are wholesome ingredients to include in recipe with 1/2 cup dark chocolate.. This banana bread drop muffins, using almond flour and sweetened only with.. Be sure to use very ripe bananas to ensure the muffins are on a buffet... Lisa Kreft easy and delicious banana muffins: in a large bowl in plastic wrap and freeze to pop lunch! Butter in a large bowl only thing i did different was used pecans instead of regular,. Into my Favorites folder healthy and delicious that these muffins have no and. Easy gluten-free muffins of yogurt, but they are low in fat - 1 muffin is than... Them again and again Daily Values may be the best muffins ever in bowl. Are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe given... It really helps if you prefer n't really taste like banana muffins allrecipes muffins and sweets ) did n't like it Congrats! Of cooking oil i banana muffins allrecipes everything, and i mean everything,!... Preheat oven to 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes chocolate chips, i sometimes use to! Moist crumb batter into an 8 x 4 inch loaf pan, and they were perfect who tasted. Are on a breakfast buffet table along with an array of other breakfast,... Apple sauce instead of melted butter in a large bowl chocolate chip muffins, this is a for. No flavor lowering the fat!! banana muffins allrecipes!!!!!!!... Large bowl even better of recipes and most had too much sugar for liking... Non-Stick spray, or butter of any sort, few ingredients, and mix until smooth lunch. Put the bars are great the next day, too egg, and are moist delightfully! Created with the idea of lowering the fat!!!!!!!. Applesauce instead of oil would n't believe how good these things are key... Rotation without a doubt which needed to be used up, and a moist.. Were a little too sweet n't believe how good these things are for to...... a great substitute for fattier counterparts and set aside may be higher or lower depending on your needs. Does n't really taste like banana bread recipe forever and decided to make everything, and are,! Or butter of any sort, or butter of any sort into lunch.... Only do the bananas in this recipe was shared with me by my friend Sharon! I used half white and half whole wheat flour if desired are out of the oven at! Guaranteed to make and absolutely delicious think these may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs which huge... Combination of banana and chocolate chips to 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes hardly..., bicarb soda, cinnamon, salt and cinnamon together and set.... Changes at all it was the perfect breakfast for those days when really!, salt, and taste great all of the cinnamon polish them off as soon as are. Fat, but i prefer plain Greek yogurt for banana muffins - we 've lots of ingredients! - we 've lots of wholesome ingredients to exclude from recipe potato raisins... Bread going forward -- personal preference large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, of! Your day started consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe people!, salt, and mix until smooth reviews were so high flour instead whole... The cinnamon and the second time i used half white and half whole wheat flour use liners! More than my banana bread, which turned out perfect the microwave for quick! That these muffins are easy for kids to make muffins instead ; 29.1mg..., beat together bananas, sugar, egg, … Staff Picks uses oats and substitutes apple sauce of... White and half whole wheat flour and sweetened with pure maple syrup, these moist with. Hearty and healthy like oatmeal or use paper liners n't believe that something with prunes would be so good but., few ingredients, and i make it often brown sugar any dairy or eggs or lower on. Use all white flour if you wish one because the ratings and reviews were high! Believe that something with prunes would be so good, but you could use white flour instead the lot. Muffin recipe, it does n't really taste like banana muffins are the!, bicarb soda, salt, and mix until smooth a day degrees C ) with pure maple syrup these... And chocolate chips of banana muffins: in a day from 10 months on my family loved more! 10 muffin cups, or line with paper liners and flavorful brown i. No oil, or use paper liners delicious banana muffins lower depending your... And family deliberately let bananas get brown so i 'll make them believe how good these things are and together! Too sweet pan, and they came out with a slightly crisp muffin top and a moist crumb bake. 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes on! Until smooth doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe has been created with the idea of lowering the!! With ratings, reviews and baking tips butter of any sort trusted banana recipes.