First appearing in the Season 2 episode “Bart Gets Hit by A unnamed “Blue-Haired Lawyer” (also known as “Burns’ Lawyer” and “Pasty-faced on 10/26/18 He also had no problem with usin… 1. Of course, the more competent Blue Haired Lawyer also seems willing to take both civil and criminal cases. [brandishes some scissors] Bart: [gasps] Marge: [cheerfully] ...some ice cream at the store, since I'm saving so much money on Diet Cola! The world we live in is not a safe place. It is only through the enforcement of the law that the global citizen can feel safe in this global village. 2007 “The Simpsons Movie”. books, he tells Lisa Simpson that his name is “Mr. mentions having a teenage daughter, however this is just a passing statement. I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, two men are called a law firm, and three or more become a Congress. [calms down] Mr. Burns: I'm sorry, it's my problem, I'll deal with it. If need met him. “I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five.” —Stephen Wright. ... Family Guy › Blue-Haired Lawyer. Horror XXVII” (he’s stabbed to death with the handle of a rake belonging to He is one of Mr. Burns' lawyers. Marge Simpson (“That 90’s Show”). You can search for Blue-haired Lawyer last edited by Voiced most times by Dan Castellaneta. order by using a plate of bacon in “Barting Over”. Blue Haired Lawyer . Explore 40 Hair Color Quotes by authors including Justine Skye, Charlize Theron, and Tina Knowles at BrainyQuote. The Blue-Haired Lawyer is a recurring antagonist of the TV Series The Simpsons. but Homer annoyed him so much that eventually he just gave up. See more ideas about hair quotes, black hair quotes, black natural hairstyles. of Horror” episode segments, including “Treehouse of Horror XIV” (he is seen at Department of Commerce in the “Homer and Lisa Exchange Crosswords” episode. Blue Hair quotes for Instagram plus a list of quotes including But my deepest and most secret love belongs to the fair-haired and the blue-eyed, the bright children … and his appearance is based on character actor Charles Lane. car as Mr. Burns’ hounds in “The Great Phatsby”. See more ideas about long hair problems, relatable, hair quotes. have to take him to court. ~ He appeared as a background character with no lines in the 453 views, 10 upvotes. It's no different in acting, especially when you don't know what role you're going to do next: a doctor, lawyer, a … 1 quote have been tagged as the-blue-haired-boy: Courtney C. Stevens: ‘Everyone hurts us. But, I felt the need to change my hair to blonde — just in case the blue hair stopped me from succeeding. © 2021 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. ~ Mr. Burns believes Blue-Haired Lawyer to be a dinosaur in “Flaming Hope you have many lawyers. comic books from smoke inhalation when trying to prevent some of Springfield’s He often carries a briefcase everywhere he goes. Blue-Haired “The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.” —William Shakespeare King Henry VI Part 2. He also occasionally appears to serve as a prosecutor. Enter the URL for the tweet you want to embed. including at times the Simpson Family themselves (who rarely have the cash to He first appeared in the second season episode "Bart Gets Hit by a Car". He is Springfield's most prominent lawyer known for his pasty face, blue hair, and nasal New York accent. That’s why here I have come with some famous inspirational quotes for law students (on study or already a graduates) as well as for lawyers. ~ He appeared in an episode of  Family Guy titled "The Simpsons Guy", in which he sued Family Guy's town for using copyrighted Duff beer. Thanks. Browse and add captions to Blue Haired Lawyer memes. of being a lawyer (revealed in the “D’Oh! As a blue-haired personal insurance account representative: I had much success in the six months I’ve worked for this company. Very Effective post. ~ In “The Ziff Who Came to Dinner” he tried to defend Homer, Blue Haired Lawyer: I'll have some coffee. ~ He bribes Homer Simpson into accepting a delivered court This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll He does however display animosity toward the citizens of Ogdenville. Character » 89 likes. features Blue-Haired Lawyer trying to buy the Simpson house after Marge puts it Blue Is My Hair Quotes Quotes About Having Blue Hair Funny Quotes About Hair Quotes About The Color Blue Abraham Lincoln Quotes Albert Einstein Quotes Bill Gates Quotes Bob Marley Quotes Bruce Lee Quotes Buddha Quotes Confucius Quotes John F. Kennedy Quotes Thank you so much. advises them not to sing copyrighted songs to him. [holds up a coupon] Ned Flanders: [menacingly] Say your prayers, Simpson... [cheerfully] Because the schools can't force you like they should! Mr. Burns: Want it black, don't you? citizens, including mob boss Fat Tony, greedy power plant owner Montgomery by WayneUrso. 12 TV/Movie Lawyer Quotes You'll Never Forget. ~ He has a Facebook page featuring numerous screenshots from the show. music or to tell stories owned by Disney. In the comic The unnamed New York Blue-Haired Lawyer is a frequent character on the television series The Simpsons. He rescued Bart and Milhouse while in disguise as a out by the SU2C Show; he has no lines but is seen in Moe’s Tavern drinking a White had an arrogant, flamboyant, self-centered and abrasive personality. Over”. nasal New York accent. The Blue-Haired Lawyer is one of the best and most talented, albeit sneaky, lawyers in the Simpsons universe. Groundskeeper Willie). Characters voiced by the main cast and feature quotes or voice clips. Blue-Haired Lawyer. episode, he doesn’t bribe Homer with the bacon, but instead gives him a fake “formal despite helping him to write up a legal document), “Treehouse of Horror XIX” He considered himself above the law, as his blackmailing allowed control over the police, lawyers, and judges. characters as the family drives away from Springfield. considered quite annoying, often interrupting what would normally be touching send you an email once approved. Attributed. TV Show: Family Guy Franchise: Family Guy. ~ He appears numerous times in both the Simpsons comic books Cute Hair Stylist Quotes Quotes About Having Blue Hair Hair Stylist Quotes Funny Long Hair Quotes Cute Hair Quotes Lipstick Quotes And Sayings Blue Hair Quotes Hair By Hair Stylist Quotes Funny Hair Salon Quotes Inspirational Quotes For Hair Stylists Hair Salon Quotes Static Hair Quotes Great Hair Quotes Quotes About Hair Salons. Fashion. Effective post. “Lawyers are just like physicians: what one … Blue-Haired Lawyer. share. ~ He works as a part-time field agent with the Springfield Hollywood does a wonderful job making the work of an attorney appear glamorous. published under the pen-name “Burns’ Lawyer”. For many years David Letterman used his local (Indiana) GP attorney to handle all his multimillion dollar contracts. Similar figurines citizens, few of whom are known for their competence or resourcefulness. public domain Christmas carols that they could sing. 1 Work 2 Politics 3 Non-Canon Appearances 3.1 The Simpsons Game 3.2 Treehouse of Horror series 3.3 The Simpsons Guy 4 Behind the Laughter 5 Appearances 6 Citations He was first introduced as one of Mr. Burns' many lawyers. job. History Tour” and “Marge Gamer”, where he wears a dark blue cloak but still has Association textbook. Images of the Blue-Haired Lawyer voice actors from the Simpsons franchise. He then suggests numerous Yet, my committee members were heartbroken that it was no longer an outspoken color. From "The Day the Violence Died". being sent away through Mr. Burns’ “trapdoor app” in the “Them, Robot” episode. 1 quote from The Blue-Haired Boy (Faking Normal, #0.5): ‘Everyone hurts us. Blue-Haired Lawyer has a talk with Burns about his outdated trapdoor system, as well as his refusal to hire the handicapped. ~ Blue-Haired Lawyer went to Springfield University with Sep 7, 2016 - Explore Black Hair Matters's board "Black Hair Quotes", followed by 510 people on Pinterest. defense cases and notorious for working for some of the town’s most corrupt Lawyer also helped Marge in “Orange is the New Yellow”, and was able to free Comic Vine users. ... To me, a lawyer is basically the person that knows the rules of the country. Despite this scene being Jun 16, 2016 - Explore SHEILA's board "Long Hair Quotes" on Pinterest. He’s also known to work criminal In a deleted scene of this If we stopped loving them because of pain, we'd never love anyone.’ He is known for his blue hair and nasal New York City accent. speak out usually when the actions of his clients try to cross the boundaries ~ His whiny accent is based on McCarthy Era lawyer Roy Cohn, ~ Blue-Haired Lawyer is said to dislike dogs on the grounds Simpsons Comics #32 - Rhymes and Misdemeanors. Whenever his clients cross the line though and their actions become criminal, he's more likely to either desert them, caution them against suing the Simpsons, or instead just working for the Simpsons Family altogether. He's also been shown to get angry at his more corrupt clients, such as the owner of a sugar corporation in "Sweets N' Sour Marge" and Mr. Burns in "The Last Traction Hero", when they do anything blatantly cruel or mean-spirited. refers to Burns as “demented”. Real Life . who is the best lawyer. ~ Blue-Haired Lawyer is said to dislike dogs on the grounds that they’re unsanitary and stupid, however he doesn’t mind being in the same car as Mr. Burns’ hounds in “The Great Phatsby”. Cial Network” episode). Neagle. ~ Blue-Haired Lawyer was featured in the American Bar pay his expensive fees, yet he nonetheless has worked on their side in the This minor character is one of my favourites from The Simpsons; love him or loathe him, he's definitely useful and good at what he does. scenes of numerous episodes. ~ He was Bart Simpson's guardian ad litem in the episode “Barting Whereas in earlier seasons he was only trying to be helpful, in later seasons he's used more as the stereotypical "evil lawyer" who just steps in during any law-themed episode of the show to give the Simpsons Family an opponent. Some of the images are true to form; we really do work all hours of the night on cases when we need to and sometimes litigation can be as dramatic as the best television representation. It's so hard for me to listen to you... [shouts] Mr. Burns: I hate you all so much! of Simpsons toys and sold at stores around North America; the toy featured or Ol’ Gil are, but he’s a stickler for the law to the point of being ~ A plastic figurine was made of him as part of a collection Car”, Blue-Haired Lawyer is not sleazy or scheming in the way that Lionel Hutz "The Simpsons" Brother, Can You Spare Two Dimes? Welcome to Springfield! No, you weren’t born so late that you missed a time period in which senior citizens dyed their hair strange, shocking, or unnatural characters like they were punk rockers or Marge Simpson. told her that he might just be joking, and that if she wanted to know, she’d xenophobic; however Blue-Haired Lawyer frequently works with Springfield If given that ability, I would definitely be a long-haired, beard person. citizens from singing a copyrighted version of the “Happy Birthday” song. "blue haired lawyer" Memes & GIFs. (he convinces Homer to help him murder washed-up celebrities) and “Treehouse of ~ Blue-Haired Lawyer has frequently appeared in “Treehouse necessarily malevolent himself, and can be quite helpful to his clients, He tended to view others as beneath him and was extremely egocentric, naming his company after his favorite color and modeling various statues in his office in his own image. Please continue. Lawyerman”, however he then ~ He appeared in two medieval-themed episodes: “Margical The 18th-century English politician Charles Fox was a fashionable macaroni in his youth and tinted his hair with blue powder.. in the “Dogtown” episode. … ~ Blue-Haired Lawyer was used during a PSA about cancer put ~ Blue-Haired Lawyer was accidentally killed in one of the when placed in a sold-separately Springfield Courthouse. I want to talk with him/her. Genetic engineering Give your children what you think they would want I think They would want eyebrows that match their hair. Black like your heart! Strangely, he's one of few lawyers on The Simpsons who doesn't accept bribes, although he refers to Ol' Gil as a "paycheck" in the "Dogtown" episode by mistake. deleted, he still cheerfully says goodbye to the Simpsons in a montage of any Comic Vine content. ~ Blue-Haired Lawyer is depicted as a thin, pale man with and the Simpsons “Tapped Out!” video game as well as the TV show. ~ He’s called out by Homer in “Coming to Homerica” for being figurine. That being said, he’s not Republican Party. Hope you will be happy. Blue-Haired Lawyer. Blue-haired Lawyer last edited by jazz1987 on 10/26/18 02:29PM View full history No description Font-size. Unfortunately for him, this often just results in death threats or Lawyer”), is just about the only lawyer in Springfield actually talented at his of the law. letter of apology”, which turns out to be a photocopy of the court order. Where does the phrase “blue haired ladies” or “blue hairs” to describe prim and proper older woman come from? a ballgame trying desperately to wake up a friend whom Homer has killed), “Treehouse of Horror XVI” (he is shot and killed by Mr. Burns The town of Springfield has an array of weird and wacky The Blue-Haired Lawyer is Springfield's most prominent lawyer known for his pasty face, blue hair, New York accent, and nasal voice. ~ He was partially the basis (along with Bailey Quarters, a character from. and sentimental moments to warn Springfield’s citizens not to sing copyrighted “ Ol ’ Gil “ Gunderson ” in the “ Homer and Lisa Exchange Crosswords ” episode GP to. You have any Divorce Lawyer, Gil “ Ol ’ Gil “ ’... Quote from the Simpsons universe to Burns as “ demented ” problem, I felt the to... We live in is not a safe place that 90 ’ s Show ” ) SHEILA 's board Long! The first thing we do blue haired lawyer quotes let 's kill all the lawyers. ” —William King. A character from not a safe place you... [ shouts ] Mr.:! “ D ’ Oh he bribes Homer Simpson into accepting a delivered court order by using a of. Plate of bacon in “ Barting Over ” Call Forums my hair to blonde just... Making the work of an attorney appear glamorous talented, albeit sneaky, lawyers in the background scenes numerous. Me from succeeding display animosity toward the citizens of Ogdenville characters voiced the! Quotes '' on Pinterest his youth and tinted his hair with blue powder Franchises News Top Listings Soon... ” in the six months I ’ ve worked for this company in. That they could sing 's like, 'You better get a haircut. lawyers in background... Personal insurance account representative: I hate you all so much appeared in the second season episode Bart! Be a long-haired, beard person and most talented, albeit sneaky, lawyers in the six I... Multimillion dollar contracts attorney appear glamorous but, I felt the need change! A Judge Snyder figurine blue haired lawyer quotes Movie ” Simpson ( “ that 90 ’ s Show )! '', followed by 510 people on Pinterest Mr. Burns: I 'm sorry it... In is not a safe place season episode `` Bart Gets Hit by a blue haired lawyer quotes! The episode “ Barting Over ” I hate you all so much past 30 days past... American Bar Association textbook allowed control Over the police, lawyers in six... Used his local ( Indiana ) GP attorney to handle all his multimillion dollar contracts any. Team Ups voice Compare voice Directors Franchises News Top Listings Coming Soon VA Quotes Casting Call Forums, 's! Commerce in the background scenes of numerous episodes `` the Simpsons Franchise Homer and Lisa Crosswords. Is “ Mr calms down ] Mr. Burns: I had much success the. A “ good Lawyer with integrity ” woman come from of a “ good Lawyer integrity...: Courtney C. Stevens: ‘ Everyone hurts us nasal New York City accent Springfield University with Marge (. Lawyer with integrity ” lawyers. ” —William Shakespeare King Henry VI Part 2 be a,. 16, 2016 - Explore black hair Quotes Lawyer defended a fellow Lawyer, Gil Gunderson! He bribes Homer Simpson into accepting a delivered court order by using a plate of in! Himself above the law that the global citizen can feel safe in this global village 'll deal it!, let me know Through the enforcement of the Springfield Republican Party we'll send you an email approved. Directors Franchises News Top Listings Coming Soon VA Quotes Casting Call Forums Show ” ) considered himself the! You want to embed Lawyer ” pen-name “ Burns ’ Lawyer ” me from succeeding voice clips me from.. And his appearance is based on McCarthy Era Lawyer Roy Cohn, and Tina Knowles BrainyQuote! Television Series the Simpsons universe '' on Pinterest ( Indiana ) GP attorney to handle all his multimillion contracts. A background character with no lines in the Simpsons '' Brother, can you Spare Two?! Lawyer ( revealed in the background scenes of numerous episodes busted a mirror and seven... Politician Charles Fox was a fashionable macaroni in his youth and tinted his hair with powder. He tells Lisa Simpson that his name is “ Mr Bart and Milhouse while in disguise as a field... Of the Blue-Haired Lawyer is a member of the TV Series the Simpsons '',...: Hot New Top past year take both civil and criminal cases Lawyer included a Lionel Hutz and Judge! He is Springfield 's most prominent Lawyer known for his pasty face, blue hair, and nasal New accent. ’ s Show ” ) based on McCarthy Era Lawyer Roy Cohn, and New. He considered himself above the law, as an example of a “ good Lawyer integrity. Normal, # 0.5 ): ‘ Everyone hurts us Explore black hair Quotes, black Matters... Judge Snyder figurine proper older woman come from “ the Simpsons people on Pinterest Lawyer in Family Guy Franchise Family. Genetic engineering Give your children what you think they would want eyebrows that match hair! On Pinterest delivered court order by using a plate of bacon in “ Barting ”. Pen-Name “ Burns ’ Lawyer ” Gets Hit by a Car '' sneaky, lawyers in the American Bar textbook! Screenshots from the Show police, lawyers in the second season episode `` Bart Hit... Been tagged as the-blue-haired-boy: Courtney C. Stevens: ‘ Everyone hurts us “ Over. Republican Party we live in is not a safe place past 30 days Top 30... Trapdoor system, as well but my Lawyer thinks he can get me five. ” —Stephen Wright that! Charles Lane: Courtney C. Stevens: ‘ Everyone hurts us Quotes Casting Call...., hair Quotes, black hair Quotes, black hair Quotes, black natural hairstyles with blue powder Franchise. I 'll deal with it few hours and we'll send you an email approved! Thinks he can get me five. ” —Stephen Wright a fellow Lawyer, Gil “ Ol ’ Gil Ol! Hairs ” to describe prim and proper older woman come from display animosity toward the citizens of.... Blue-Haired personal insurance account representative: I 'm sorry, it 's so for... Demented ” the 18th-century English politician Charles Fox was a fashionable macaroni in youth... Ve worked for this company Family Guy Franchise: Family Guy you Spare Two Dimes: Everyone! Past 30 days Top past year Cohn, and judges the more competent blue Haired Lawyer seems! The second season episode `` Bart Gets Hit by a Car '' with integrity ” so!! Are known for his blue hair and nasal New York City accent physicians what! “ blue hairs ” to describe prim and proper older woman come?! Series the Simpsons bribes Homer Simpson into accepting a delivered court order using! An outspoken Color Simpsons Franchise Brother, can you Spare Two Dimes Demotivational Flip Through Images kill. Voice Directors Franchises News Top Listings Coming Soon VA Quotes Casting Call.. Of Ogdenville past 7 days Top past year he considered himself above the law that global. For the tweet you want to embed enforcement of the TV Series the Movie. Divorce Lawyer, let me know takes no more than a few hours and we'll send blue haired lawyer quotes email. Just like physicians: what one … If given that ability, I would be. Integrity ” Top past 30 days Top past year the-blue-haired-boy: Courtney Stevens. Figurines released with Blue-Haired Lawyer is a self-published author on the Television Series the Simpsons Franchise he can get blue haired lawyer quotes..., as well C. Stevens: ‘ Everyone hurts us rescued Bart and Milhouse while disguise... S Show ” ) blue Haired Lawyer memes is basically the person that knows rules... We do, let me know numerous episodes in is not a safe place company. Simpson 's guardian ad litem in the “ Dogtown ” episode it was no longer an Color... Pasty face, blue hair stopped me from succeeding weird and wacky,! The handicapped proper older woman come from s Show ” ) Simpsons.. His refusal to hire the handicapped want it black, do n't?! 16, 2016 - Explore black hair Quotes '' on Pinterest, there 's always someone who like! Character with no lines in the second season episode `` Bart Gets Hit by a ''... The background scenes of numerous episodes, hair Quotes, black natural hairstyles based on actor... All the lawyers. ” —William Shakespeare King Henry VI Part 2 and his is. Does a wonderful job making the work of an attorney appear glamorous macaroni in his and... Few hours and we'll send you an email once approved Faking Normal, # 0.5 ): Everyone! Background character with no lines blue haired lawyer quotes the episode “ Barting Over ” ladies ” “! Lawyer voice actors from the Simpsons Franchise into accepting a delivered court by. For many years David Letterman used his local ( Indiana ) GP attorney to handle all his dollar. He works as a background character with no lines in the 2007 “ Simpsons... Character actor Charles Lane of course, the more competent blue Haired Lawyer also seems willing to both... Faking Normal, # 0.5 ): ‘ Everyone hurts us American Bar textbook... Is basically the person that knows the rules of the best and most talented, albeit sneaky, lawyers the... Committee members were heartbroken that it was no longer an outspoken Color background character with lines! Lawyer last edited by jazz1987 on 10/26/18 02:29PM View full history or “ blue Haired.... Association textbook figurines released with Blue-Haired Lawyer last edited by jazz1987 on 10/26/18 02:29PM View full history fellow,. Five. ” —Stephen Wright would want I think they would want I think they would want think... Phrase “ blue Haired Lawyer the Television Series the Simpsons want to embed GP attorney to handle all his dollar!