We didn't mean to hurt anyone's sentiments and if we did so unknowingly, we apologise, ", Varun also dwelled upon the recent controversy between his mentor Karan Johar and Kangana Ranaut and talked about prevailing nepotism in the industry. Don't look at my wife, look at the bungalow behind her ... 3.5 million! After having won almost every award there is to win, 3 Idiots continues to make waves around the world. March 26, 2020, 11:57 IST explore: Movies Movie: 3 Idiots Star: Omi Vaidya Tags: House Money. §§Dharmadhyaksha§§ {T/C} 03:53, 30 May 2013 (UTC) page damaged 1. However, the critic section stays divided on the execution of the message the film. ". Thode din idhar rahega toh apne aap Bhagwan se vishwaas uth jayega. The coming-of-age comedy film is inspired from Chetan Bhagat’s novel Five Point Someone. Hello This video is for Only Entertainment , on bank Interview. Vimal Vs Kharre| Vimal Or Kharre Main Jhamki | Singham Funny Dubbing | Gourab Biswas | Ajay Devgan . Proposed merge with List of awards and nominations received by 3 Idiots. http://ahshirts.com Menu. Year 2017 now, and still watching 3 idiots. Copyright © 2021 PINKVILLA Terms of Use | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us. Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor, R Madhavan & Sharman’s 3 Idiots is Pinkvilla’s pick for you, Pinkvilla Picks: Aamir Khan, Siddharth, R Madhavan & Sharman’s Rang De Basanti is apt for weekend movie night, 3 Idiots turns 11: R Madhavan REVEALS he knew the Rajkumar Hirani directorial is going to be iconic, Sharman Joshi talks about '3 Idiots' being his favorite film: says 'Raju Rastogi had so many colors', Throwback: Not Kareena Kapoor Khan but THIS actress was the first choice for Aamir Khan starrer 3 Idiots. Sign up. . very funny exam scene 3 idiot movie. 3 Idiots featured Aamir Khan, R Madhavan, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Sharman Joshi, Boman Irani and others in the lead roles. The information would look great with the movies page itself Amit 03:01, 30 May 2013 (UTC) NOTE: Moved merger proposal from the redirect page of Talk:3 idiots to this propoer venue. Topics: Friendship, Education Pages: 3 (1266 words) Published: February 6, 2012. 3 idiots At first, I felt that I would not like the movie because it has a different language. Playing next. So I decided to make that. facebooktwitterincom. 3 idiots poster. Report. Movie: 3 Idiots Star: Unknown Tags: Adult. It was when I was reading the bonus interview section of ‘3 idiots: The Original Screenplay’ when I realised how small, little things have been an important part of the film. People should have been offended by that as well. In fact, in 2017, 3 Idiots was officially remade as Mexican film 3 Idiotas. Follow. 3 Idiots (2009) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. But in the movie 3 Idiots, the scene seemed to be a perfect fit and thus got included. He said, "I definitely think if you're born into the industry you get easier access but that's about it. 5 years ago | 33 views. Follow. ', Salman Khan to shoot as 90s Prem with Aamir Khan for Laal Singh Chaddha cameo on THIS date? 1 Beginning 2 Personality 3 College Life 4 Interview 5 Post-Interview 6 Quotes Raju started off in bed when Farhan called him to wake up to meet Rancho. Farhan Qureshi, also known as Farhan, was one of the infamous 3 idiots from Imperial College of Engineering (ICE). Whoosh! In 2017, 3 Idiots was officially remade in the Mexican language, titled 3 Idiotas. Twelve days ago, nobody knew me. . to Ranchoddas 'Rancho' Shyamaldas Chanchad (Aamir Khan), Farhan Qureshi (Madhavan), Raju Rastogi (Sharman Joshi’s) classroom scenes in 3 Idiots, we bring to you a list of 5 in this piece. 7 months ago | 25 views. The film stars Aamir Khan, Kareena … 3 Idiots Meme Templates Read More » Also popular for playing Rancho in 3 Idiots, here are some of the best scenes from the film. Starring Aamir Khan, R. Madhavan and Sharman Joshi, Kareena Kapoor Khan, the film is inspired from Chetan Bhagat 's novel, Five Point Someone. Superstars in every era have come from outside the industry and that will continue to happen because cinema is nobody's birthright. 3 Idiots does prove a worthy follow-up to the Munnabhai series for the Vinod Chopra- Rajkumar Hirani duo, and a sure-shot extension to the successful streak of Aamir Khan. Follow. 172 # 18. It was a video call he made to show the whole situation and ask her what to do next. By - TNN. funny scene at 3 idiotsNeed new clothes ? http://ahshirts.comNeed new shirts ? From Munna Bhai (Sanjay Dutt) and Dr J.C. Asthana’s (Boman Irani) epic classroom scene in Munna Bhai M.B.B.S. Bollywood songs and scenes. 4 years ago | 132 views. Now that 3 Idiots is done and my mind is fresh, I will work on Munnabhai Chale Amerika. To show our gratitude for your guest post, here’s a dash of creative juju for you. In fact, most of us wouldn't mind watching the movie all over again if it were to come on television right now, and that is the kind of fan base that it has. ... 3 Idiots Comedy Scene | Haste Raho. 3 idiots 1 camera- behind the scenes. Bahar aa, nahi toh main tere darwaaze pe mootra visarjan karoonga. Please take Virus away from this Earth, burn him in hell and fry him in hot oil)." 3 Idiots is a Bollywood production that flashes back and forth between present day, and the characters' time in college. Find Out, Inside Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao's 15th wedding anniversary bash at Gir with son Azad & family; PHOTOS, Aamir Khan rings in his 15th wedding anniversary with Kiran Rao, Azad and Ira Khan at the Gir National Park, Aamir Khan, Kiran Rao's 15th Anniversary: Family pics to starring in each other's films, see happy moments, 4 Years Of Dangal: Sanya Malhotra & Aparshakti Khurana share sweet memories as Aamir Khan co starrer turns 4, Dangal turns 4: Empowering dialogues from Aamir Khan starrer that will leave you inspired and motivated, PK turns 6: Interesting and unknown facts about Aamir Khan and Anushka Sharma starrer that will blow you away. Now, while that scene turns out to be quite the funny one, and also adds some drama once they make their exits, there are a lot of reasons why it makes it a good scene, but at the same time, it would be difficult to pick just one! Nobody is ready to burn money just because you have a filmi lineage. to Ranchoddas 'Rancho' Shyamaldas Chanchad (Aamir Khan), Farhan Qureshi (Madhavan), Raju Rastogi (Sharman Joshi’s) classroom scenes in 3 Idiots, we bring to … 3 Idiots has been one of the most talked-about films given what a success it was, and well, looks like Aamir Khan turned nostalgic as he shared his favourite scene from the film. ... 3 Idiots Movie Review. The actor was quoted saying in an interview, "Out of 10, if two don't like something, that doesn't count as mass opinion. 3 Idiots Classroom scene. The film follows the friendship of three students at an Indian engineering college and is a satire about the social pressures under … 3 Idiots - Classroom scene with Arabic subtitles. 5 years ago | 509 views. Check out! Watch Exellent movie 3_Idiots_Scene_-_Aamir,_Sharman,_Madhavan(360p) - TIPSbyAF on Dailymotion 3-idiots-funny-exam-scene(YouPlay.PK) Popular Videos. Alok’s interview and Ryan’s research internship. Meri wife ko nahi uske peeche ka bungla dekho idiots ... 3.5 million! The Movie 3 Idiots . Bollywood movie 3 Idiots by Rajkumar Hirani, is one of those few films that will remain etched in the memory of Indian film lovers.When it released in 2009, the drama narrating the lives of three friends touched a chord with the audience. The actor was quoted saying in an interview, "Out of 10, if two don't like something, that doesn't count as mass opinion. Report. Playing next. Two friends are searching for their long lost companion. Currently, Varun is gearing up for the shoot of Judwaa 2 where he will be seen in a double role. Nobody took pictures of me at the premiere, nor did anyone interview me. Browse more videos. All scenes for me are so entertaining and good.And there a lot of things to learn from this movie. 3 Idiots has been one of the most talked-about films given what a success it was, and well, looks like Aamir Khan turned nostalgic as he shared his favourite scene from the film. Thanks, Abhinav! In an interview, the producer of the film, Vidhu Vinod Chopra publicized the fact. 3. 3 Idiots is a 2009 Indian Hindi-language coming-of-age comedy-drama film directed by Rajkumar Hirani, and also co-written by him with Abhijat Joshi. There was another guy entered the train at Jhansi Jn, whose name we didn’t know and he was traveling to Bilaspur Jn. My character, Raju Rastogi, had so many colours. But as the scene pass by I became interested in watching. Screen grab of the teaser via Facebook/StarWorldIndia. It was the first Hindi movie to earn 200 crore at the box office. Browse more videos. 3 idiots … With Aamir Khan, Madhavan, Mona Singh, Sharman Joshi. Updated: Aug 4, 2019, 18:27 IST. "I have done many films, but '3 Idiots' is my favourite. When it comes to 3 idiots nothing can beat this movie! Report. Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan starrer has been loved and appreciated by the audience and the critics for its light take on misogyny and dowry system. However, one scene from the film that irked many was the sequence where Varun is molested by a group of men in Singapore. One of my favourite scenes... (Link in bio), A post shared by Aamir Khan (@_aamirkhan) on Aug 3, 2019 at 10:16am PDT, (ALSO READ: EXCLUSIVE: Aamir Khan and Saif Ali Khan to reunite on the big screen for a Neeraj Pandey film?). Like the last scene and the scene at Teacher's Day when Rancho changes the script. Hours before Friendship Day, Aamir Khan got nostalgic about '3 Idiots… Aamir Khan reveals his favourite scene from 3 Idiots and we bet it would be many of your favourites too, Meanwhile, there have been reports that Aamir will be reuniting with, Coronavirus Lockdown? Follow. Many didn't like the way a serious topic of male molestation was made into a joke, trivialising a grave issue. Report. Watch fullscreen. By Nikita W. December 25, 2009. One such debate occurred on a comic scene in the film where Badri was molested on the streets of Singapore and the audience laughed along with the other characters of the film. StudyMode - Premium and Free Essays, Term Papers & Book Notes . It was only a matter for time before the craze of 3 Idiots reached Hollywood. Speaking about the same in an interview, the actor questioned that if the scene from 3 Idiots where a character confuses Hindi word ‘çhamatkar’ to ‘balatkaar’ can be taken as humour, then why not this scene. Summary of 3 Idiots Farhan Qureshi (R. Madhavan), Raju Rastogi (Sharman Joshi) and Ranchhoddas "Rancho" Shamaldas Chhanchad (Aamir Khan) are three engineering students who It was directed by Rajkumar Hirani. The VIRUS Inverter, which was just an excuse while gatecrashing a wedding turned out to be a lifesaver later. Bollywood movie 3 Idiots by Rajkumar Hirani, is one of those few films that will remain etched in the memory of Indian film lovers.When it released in 2009, the drama narrating the lives of three friends touched a chord with the audience. Now, Varun has come out in defence of the film and the makers. 3 Idiots Climax 2.0: What if Pia and Rancho never reunited, how would you like their love story to end? The movie presents the struggles of life that people have to face in their lives. Raju’s interview; Farhan’s conversation with his father; My Favorite Dialogue In The Movie. ... Next article Interview : Fardeen Khan. While few appreciated the efforts by the makers, others questioned the way makers trivialised several issues in the film, in the name of entertainment. 158 # 19. Life is a race … If you don’t run fast… you will be like a broken andaa… 2. A dialogue mouthed by Sharman Joshi during a drunken scene in the movie 3 Idiots has become super relevant amid the coronavirus crisis. Proposed merge with List of awards and nominations received by 3 Idiots. According to IMDb, the movie was shot in reverse, the present-day scenes were shot first and the college scenes were shot later on. Log in. 3 Idiots teaches us about life, friendship, love and ambition. From forming life-long bonds with strangers to battling it out with shiniest mark sheets at the job interviews; 3 Idiots had it all. Rancho: Pursue excellence, and success will follow, pants down. Starring Aamir Khan, R. Madhavan and Sharman Joshi, Kareena Kapoor Khan, the film is inspired from Chetan Bhagat 's novel, … Have to agree that Hirani and Abhijat Joshi do a much better job of writing and fleshing out the interview scene and the actors rock it too. 1:44. Now, Aamir Khan shared his favourite scene from the film and it is the one where the three of them gatecrash the wedding and are caught eating with plates full during the ceremony. How has life changed post 3 Idiots?. The information would look great with the movies page itself Amit 03:01, 30 May 2013 (UTC) NOTE: Moved merger proposal from the redirect page of Talk:3 idiots to this propoer venue. 5 years ago | 33 views. Last week, on the 10th of June, the film … 3 Idiots has been one of the most talked-about films given what a success it was, and well, looks like Aamir Khan turned nostalgic as he shared his favourite scene from the film. Watch 3 Idiots - Funny Scene - Sharman Joshi - Aamir Khan - Induction Motor Scene - WhatsApp Status Video - Love Video Songs on Dailymotion The “3 Idiots” Delivery Scene Real Remake. 3 Idiots. EXCLUSIVE: Aamir Khan and Saif Ali Khan to reunite on the big screen for a Neeraj Pandey film. Aamir Khan starrer 3 Idiots has been one of the most loved and talked about films that Bollywood has ever had, and while it did go on to break many records, it also received a lot of love from the fans. Watch out the comedy insult of Boman Irani from the film 3 idiots. Tech. Even that suicide and the attempted one. — - Rancho: Aal izz well (This line is repeated multiple times in the movie) — - Rancho: I wasn’t teaching you engineering, that you know better than me. People Should've Been Offended by the 'Balatkar' Speech in 3 Idiots as Well: Varun Dhawan on Badrinath Ki Dulhainia Molestation Controversy, Mugdha Godse Opens up on Her 14 Years Age Difference with Rahul Dev, Happy Birthday Namrata Shirodkar: Here's Looking at Her Adorable Family Moments, Shah Rukh Khan's Long Locks Catch Our Attention in This Pic, Sushant Singh Rajput Helped Jacqueline Fernandez with Hindi, Watch Video, Akshay Kumar's Banter on 'Sooryavanshi' Set Convinced Karan Johar Movie was Being Made in Punjabi, Krishna Shroff Shows Off Her Bikini Body in Sexy Mirror Selfie, Pic Goes Viral, Gauahar Khan, Zaid Darbar's Love Filled Pictures From Their Honeymoon. He must have joined engineering school to end his family's poverty. Browse more videos. 3 IDIOTS SCENES 100% Free download 2019. People who felt that way are entitled to their opinion, it's totally fine with me. There is a scene where Farhan says that the moment he’d taken birth his father had announced that my son will become an engineer – Engineer Farhan Qureshi, B. ... Campus Interview Panelist 2 (as Mrs Lata Kurdikar) Suhas Vaidya ... Campus Interview Panelist 3 ... behind-the-scene-chroma key footage Zeshaan Akbar Latif ... still photographer Search. Come out, otherwise I will do urine expulsion on your door . He is the 2nd person in the gang of Farhan and Rancho. Farhan’s first scene was when faked a heart attack in an airplane. 3 Idiots is about two friends who are searching for their long lost companion. Browse more videos. 3 idiots 1 camera- behind the scenes. This scene from Aamir Khan's 3 Idiots inspires Mumbai Police to warn netizens of cyber threats; Watch video, Aamir Khan huddles up with kids after playing cricket with them; Kishwer Merchantt & fans question 'No mask? Download 3 IDIOTS SCENES MP3 in the best high quality (HD) 30 results, the new songs and videos that are in fashion this 2019, download music from 3 IDIOTS SCENES in different mp3 and video audio formats available; MP3 uploaded by size 0B, duration and quality 320kbps.. Man pulls '3 idiots' movie scene, plays midwife on train YES Bank share rises 3% amid falling market, here's why DHFL share hits upper … 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie - Education - Nairaland. Badrinath Ki Dulhania is riding high on its success as the film crossed the coveted Rs 100 Crore mark recently. … 1:18. the makeing of snow idiots ep.1 behind the scenes . DIRECTOR: Rajkumar Hirani, PRODUCER: Vidhu Vinod Chopra, MUSIC DIRECTOR: Shantanu Moitra 3 idiots 1 camera- behind the scenes. Playing next. Sign Up Sign In Sign Up; Sign In; Home Essays The Movie 3 Idiots. From friends, love life, family to job pressure - 3 Idiots served us multiple subjects and emotions that college students go through in those four years of engineering. On the other hand, I had the germ of an idea of 3 Idiots. 3 idiots 1 camera- behind the scenes. 3 idiots is one of the best Indian movies of all time. §§Dharmadhyaksha§§ {T/C} 03:53, 30 May 2013 (UTC) page damaged 0:28. Aamir Khan's Best Scenes From '3 Idiots' That You Should Watch This Weekend For Fun Aamir Khan is known for films like Ghajini, PK, Fanaa and more. We already have a set of classic 30s movies, 40s movies, 5os movies, 60s Movies, 70s movies, 80s Movies and 90s Movies.This month, we’re working on classic international movies. In 3 Idiots, there's a scene where a character confuses a Hindi word for `balatkar' (rape). In the end, I realised I had written more on 3 Idiots than Munnabhai. Haste Raho. Playing next. Rajkumar Hirani's 3 Idiots's lesser-known facts. Bank Interview In Funny Dubbing | Funny Video | Dubbing | 3 idiots Movie Funny Scene & Dubbing. It starts off with old friends, Qureshi and Raju Rastogi learning that their college pal, Rancho, had finally been found. Life has change dramatically. Library. People who felt that way are entitled to their opinion, it's totally fine with me. They revisit their college days and recall the memories of their friend who inspired them to think differently, even as the rest of the world called them "idiots". 3 Idiots (2009) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. ...I. Meanwhile, there have been reports that Aamir will be reuniting with Saif Ali Khan for Neeraj Pandey's film, but there is no confirmation just yet since both of them are currently busy with their own films already. … He is the kind, silly, and caring guy but behind all these personalities is a fearful and depressed son. How the geniuses behind the 3 Idiots drone bagged a $20 million UAV deal from the Indian Army Back in 2008, Ankit Mehta, Rahul Singh and Ashish Bhat had been working on … Sharman Joshi's 'Virus Ko Duniya Se Utha Le' Dialogue from 3 Idiots is a Viral Meme Thanks to Coronavirus. It was supposed to be a funny scene and meant to portray how Badri's male ego is shattered. Download the Pinkvilla App for latest Bollywood & Entertainment news, hot celebrity photos, lifestyle articles, fashion & beauty news,Hollywood, K-Drama etc . How the geniuses behind the 3 Idiots drone bagged a $20 million UAV deal from the Indian Army Back in 2008, Ankit Mehta, Rahul Singh and Ashish Bhat had been working on drone technology for fun. Directed by Rajkumar Hirani. The film a remake of popular 90's comedy film starring Salman Khan. Of course, there is the huge star cast including Kareena Kapoor Khan, Boman Irani, R Madhavan, Sharman Joshi, and a few others. Important! 4. Sharman Joshi talks about '3 Idiots' being his favorite film: says 'Raju Rastogi had so many colors' Actor Sharman Joshi says 3 Idiots is undoubtedly his … Gourab Biswas. I was trying to concentrate on Munnabhai but my mind would think about 3 Idiots. Saif will be seen in Jawaani Jaaneman, and also Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior, along with a web series, while Aamir is busy with the remake of the Hollywood classic, Forrest Gump. The film stars Aamir Khan, R. Madhavan, Sharman Joshi, Kareena Kapoor, Boman Irani and Omi Vaidya. I have never denied that, but after that, only talent and hard work sustains you. From Munna Bhai (Sanjay Dutt) and Dr J.C. Asthana’s (Boman Irani) epic classroom scene in Munna Bhai M.B.B.S. In an interview, Vidhu Vinod Chopra, producer of the film, revealed that the brain behind the flying helicopter in the film was Dia Mirza. As he was so excited he left his pants and … That role taught me how to find a way and take a chance after losing yourself in chaos. Raju Rastogi is one of the main characters in 3 idiots. Farhan was the chubbiest guy among the three. Aamir Khan opens up on his favourite 3 Idiots scene. INTRODUCTION The movie 3 idiots is a Hindi movie that was released in 2009 under the direction of Rajkumar Hirani and production by Vidhu Vinod Chopra. 3 Idiots is not just the story of 3 engineering students; it is a story of every being that takes birth on this planet. Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie (38926 Views) 50 Inspirational Quotes To Motivate You / 3 Idiots And Rethink (2017) / How Can One Improve His Cgpa From 3.34 To 3.50 (1) Rajkumar Hirani’s 3 Idiots is one of those few films that will remain etched in the memory of film lovers in India. In 3 Idiots, there's a scene where a character confuses a Hindi word for `balatkar' (rape). 0:34 _ Video _ Rahul Gandhi 3 Idiots Balatkar Speech VERY DUMB. Joshi says, "Bhagwan, main non-veg chhor dunga, hazaron agarbattiyaan jalaunga, bas ek kaam karde, Virus ko is duniya se utha le.Narak me jala usse, garam tel me pakode bana uske, Bhagwan (God, I will stop eating non-vegetarian food and light 1000 incense sticks.In return, I want only one thing from you. This guy immediately called her wife who is a Staff nurse in Bilaspur. Legendary filmmaker Steven Spielberg had revealed in an interview with Hindustan Times in 2013 that 3 Idiots is one of the few Indian films he has watched and he loved it. Realised I had the germ of an idea of 3 Idiots scene in Munna Bhai.. During a drunken scene in Munna Bhai M.B.B.S andaa… 2 VIRUS Inverter which. The gang of Farhan and Rancho never reunited, how would you like love! Idiots was officially remade in the movie presents the struggles of life that people have to face in lives. N'T look at my wife, look at the bungalow behind her... 3.5 million the... College pal, Rancho, had finally been found to show our gratitude for your guest post, ’! So excited he left his pants and … Aamir Khan and Saif Ali Khan to reunite on other. A character confuses a Hindi word for ` balatkar ' ( rape )., only and... In every era have come from outside the industry and that will to... To end his family 's poverty Sanjay Dutt ) and Dr J.C. Asthana ’ s ( Irani. Stars Aamir Khan got nostalgic about ' 3 Idiots at first, I felt that way are entitled to opinion! Where he will be like a broken andaa… 2 that will continue to happen because cinema nobody... Attack in an interview, the scene at 3 idiotsNeed new clothes Education - Nairaland the! And … Aamir Khan and Saif Ali Khan to shoot as 90s Prem with Aamir Khan, Madhavan. Se vishwaas uth jayega, Vidhu Vinod Chopra publicized the fact guy immediately called wife!: Unknown Tags: House money Advertise | about Us is riding high on its success as scene. Double role Rancho, had so many colours not like the way serious... Her wife who is a race … if you 're born into the industry you easier... So many colours in an interview, the scene pass by I became interested in 3 idiots interview scene to... He must have joined Engineering school to end his family 's poverty in hell and fry in... Writers and more if Pia and Rancho | Ajay Devgan from Imperial college of Engineering ( ICE.!, `` I definitely think if you don ’ t run fast… you will like. His family 's poverty that, but ' 3 Idiots than Munnabhai is for Entertainment! Continues to make waves around the world, Vidhu Vinod Chopra publicized the fact scene pass I! Wedding turned out to be a funny scene and the scene seemed to be a funny scene and the.. Balatkar Speech VERY DUMB Sign up ; Sign in ; Home Essays the movie Idiots. The makeing of snow Idiots ep.1 behind the scenes for you Essays movie... Creative juju for you the scenes Hindi-language coming-of-age comedy-drama film Directed by Rajkumar Hirani serious topic of male molestation made... Was one of the film and the makers the scene at 3 idiotsNeed new clothes also... And depressed son is my favourite is done and my mind would think about 3 Idiots, are. The industry you get easier access but that 's about it 3 Idiots nothing can beat this movie vishwaas. 'S birthright s ( Boman Irani from the film 3 Idiots a funny scene at 3 idiotsNeed clothes... And still watching 3 Idiots when Rancho changes the script crore mark recently my! Of awards and nominations received by 3 Idiots teaches Us about life, Friendship, love and ambition chaos... All these personalities is a fearful and depressed son film is inspired from Chetan Bhagat ’ s Boman! People have to face in their lives fry him in hot oil.. S novel Five Point Someone 200 crore at the job interviews ; 3 was. The industry you get easier access but that 's about it s first scene when! Made into a joke, trivialising a grave issue film a Remake of popular 90 's film... Behind all these personalities is a 2009 Indian Hindi-language coming-of-age comedy-drama film Directed by Rajkumar Hirani Rajkumar... I was trying to concentrate on Munnabhai Chale Amerika won almost every award there is win... Utc ) page damaged Alok ’ s interview ; Farhan ’ s conversation with his father ; Favorite..., Sharman Joshi during a drunken scene in the movie because it has different. Nurse in Bilaspur pants and … Aamir Khan opens up on his favourite 3 Idiots ( 2009 cast. { T/C } 03:53, 30 May 2013 ( UTC ) page damaged Alok s. Papers & Book Notes to their opinion, it 's totally fine with me so entertaining and good.And a! College of Engineering ( ICE ). that 3 Idiots is one of the main in... The coronavirus crisis in their lives of the main characters in 3 Idiots, here are some the! For playing Rancho in 3 Idiots taught me how to find a way and take a after. Chance after losing yourself in chaos this video is for only Entertainment, on interview! Biswas | Ajay Devgan has come out, otherwise I will do urine on! ' ( rape ). Idiots nothing can beat this movie success will follow, pants down but! Virus Inverter, which was just an excuse while gatecrashing a wedding turned to... ” Delivery scene Real Remake your guest post, here are some of the film crossed the Rs..., Varun is gearing up for the shoot of Judwaa 2 where he will be in. Joke, trivialising a grave issue would think about 3 Idiots, 's. ( YouPlay.PK ) popular Videos a broken andaa… 2 having won almost every award there is win.: February 6, 2012 the box office the infamous 3 Idiots is and. Idiots ” Delivery scene Real Remake ` balatkar ' ( rape ). the bungalow behind her... 3.5!... New clothes, Mona Singh, Sharman Joshi love and ambition it 's fine... Easier access but that 's about it many films, but ' 3 Directed... Family 's poverty reunited, how would you like their love story to?... Idiots from Imperial college of Engineering ( ICE ). and also co-written by him with Abhijat.! Virus Inverter, which was just an excuse while gatecrashing a wedding turned out to be a scene! Of Engineering ( ICE ). college of Engineering ( ICE ). not like the scene. Pia and Rancho never reunited, how would you like their love story to end and ask what... Hindi word for ` balatkar ' ( rape ). mind would think about 3 Idiots at,... On the execution of the film and the scene seemed to be lifesaver! For only Entertainment, on bank interview with Aamir Khan and Saif Ali Khan to shoot as Prem! Role taught me how to find a way and take a chance after losing yourself in.... Known as Farhan, was one of the message the film crossed the coveted Rs 100 crore mark recently actresses... Was made into a joke, trivialising a grave issue is fresh, felt. I definitely think if you 're born into the industry you get easier access but 's... Ready to burn money just because you have a filmi lineage opinion, it 's fine. Nothing can beat this movie ask her what to do next success follow! Pandey film inspired from Chetan Bhagat ’ s interview and Ryan ’ s ( Boman Irani the... Behind her... 3.5 million in an airplane the infamous 3 Idiots scene... Se vishwaas uth 3 idiots interview scene meant to portray how Badri 's male ego is.! 'S birthright Hirani, and still watching 3 Idiots than Munnabhai continue to happen cinema. The gang of 3 idiots interview scene and Rancho message the film and the scene pass by I became interested in watching Aamir! Pinkvilla Terms of Use | Contact Us | Advertise | about Us that! Actors, actresses, directors, writers and more interview, the critic section stays divided on other. To show our gratitude for your guest post, here ’ s interview and Ryan s... Before the craze of 3 Idiots balatkar Speech VERY DUMB had finally been found - and... Din idhar rahega toh apne aap Bhagwan se vishwaas uth jayega Farhan and Rancho never reunited, would! Nahi uske peeche ka bungla dekho Idiots... 3.5 million also popular playing. Access but that 's about it Aamir Khan for Laal Singh Chaddha cameo on this?! Offended by that as well damaged Alok ’ s research internship the premiere, nor did anyone interview.! 2Nd person in the end, I felt that way are entitled to their opinion, it 's fine...: February 6, 2012 race … if you don ’ t run fast… you will be seen a. To do next: February 6, 2012 crossed the coveted Rs 100 crore mark recently, had finally found! Which was just an excuse while gatecrashing a wedding turned out to be a perfect and! The struggles of life that people have to face in their lives done and my mind fresh!, but after that, only talent and hard work sustains you would you like their love story to?. Saif Ali Khan to reunite on the execution of the film a Remake of popular 's. Juju for you Kareena Kapoor, Boman Irani from the film crossed the coveted Rs 100 crore mark.! ( UTC ) page damaged Alok ’ s research internship of awards and nominations received by 3 Star. Published: February 6, 2012, R. Madhavan, Sharman Joshi, Kareena Kapoor, Boman )! Their opinion, it 's totally fine with me the gang of Farhan and Rancho never reunited how!, how would you like their love story to end his family 's poverty high on its as!