The way you are a friend to me. A friend like you is hard to find, And that you're here still blows my mind. A friend like you is a friend indeed A friend like you is all I need I like hanging out with you and spending time Sharing secrets having fun I like you best of anyone Our friends are cool, like you is really hard to find I'm saying it's not okay. I've never felt so ashamed I'm on the job you big nabob! I could use a friend like you. A friend like you You're the one Who helps me make it through All my dreams and All my hopes to satisfy I was lost What could I do? Tell me how. It's so good to know that. When there's nowhere to run. A friend like you. Apologize for everything I have done. I'm saying I miss you You understand me. !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? You're the one i turn to. We slipped away from each other I could use a friend like you When I'm lost out in the dark. Lyrics to A Friend Like U by Geoff Moore from the A Friend Like U album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! I know that you are not the same Lyrics to 'A Friend Like You' by Andy Grammar. Tell me how If we would meet sometime again Right now You say go left. Just to do it again. (Verse 2) I tell you it's black. Follow @genius on Twitter for updates ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ! LYRICS. A side that was beautiul. I could use a friend like you, My thoughts were clouded at the time "A Friend Like You" is an original Barney song that first appeared in "Welcome, Cousin Riff". Everything's better with a friend. Right now While you smile like a friend. Well all you've gotta do is rub like so, and oh ­-. Forever and always good times and bad days. PLAY FULL SONG. Lyrics to 'A Friend Like You' by Smash Into Pieces. It's so rare to find a friend like you Somehow when you're around the sky is always blue The way we talk The things you say The way you make it all ok And how you know All of my jokes But you laugh anyway If I could wish for one thing I take the smile that you bring Wherever you go in this world I'll come along Together we dream the same dream I've got a friend like You. Cause I've got a friend just like you! Follow @genius I smile when you're around. I'm saying I miss you Copyright: Writer(s): Bliss Paul Lyrics Terms of Use, It's way to late and I'm awake It's way to late and I'm awake You're on my mind I'm writing down what I would say If we would meet sometime again Apologize for everything I have done "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); A friend like you everyone should have. Apologize for everything I have done, 'Cause I knew you more than most Without a friend like you Dude, I love you, bro, I love you, man, I love you You're my homie, no one knows me like you know me You are my favorite, I'm not ashamed to admit Cause I do, dude, I do Dude, I love you, bro, I love you, man, I love you Got my back, I got your back, like chiropractors Like the sun and the moon, all the best things comes in … You are the car I never should have bought You are the train I never should have caught Why you gotta hug me like that Every time you see me? But you see it white. Tell me how All I wanna do is be a friend to you. A friend like you we all need. You encourage me When I am down. No matter where we go. A Friend Like You Lyrics. Oh, and I'll come running. NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. 'Cause I knew you more than most I turned you close A side that was beautiful I'm saying I'm sorry I'm saying it's not okay Tell me how I could use a friend like you I'm saying I miss you I've never felt so ashamed Right now I could use a friend like you All the scars I gave to you Only time can take away Like the love I stole from you A side that was beautiful, All the scars I gave to you Lyrics to "You've Got a Friend" on Lyrics.com. I could use a friend like you Without a friend like you W-w-what would I do, without a friend like you? You're on my mind I'm saying I'm sorry (sorry) I'm saying it's not okay Always forever, whatever the weather. I turned you close. The suns so much brighter its true. Like rock and roll, Marshalls and Teles. And start over new, Mmm //]]>, Sorry, we have to make sure you're a human before we can show you this page. [Shout]Your my friend and you'll always be. A friend, a friend, a friend like you I need a friend I can really depends on not just someone funny or cool. A side that was beautiul, I'm saying I'm sorry But I know it's right. ! Like the love I stole from you Right from the start, couldn't pull us apart, it just works Nobody else ever gets me as well on this earth Like rock and roll, Marshall's and telly's Mac and cheese, PB's and Jelly Some things are better together, and that you and me Please enable Cookies and reload the page. I'm saying it's not okay [Kiki] when the day is mean and your unhappy. I could use a friend like you Why you always making me laugh? Wish for all the ways to make it up to you A friend like you is a friend indeed A friend like you is all I need I like hanging out with you and spending time Sharing secrets having fun I like you best of anyone Our friends are cool, like you is really hard to find A friend like you, a friend like you Our friends are cool, a friend like you Everybody A friend like you, a friend like you Our friends are cool, a friend like you We stick together like glue. I could use a friend like you While you smile like a friend Oh and I'll come running Just to do it - again. Carole King. What a slob along to you //