The symbolisms are a complete and utter irrefutable parallel. 3. THE ORANGE ADMIRAL: THE WILL OF THE ORANGE DEVIL FRUIT, A PROMISE BETWEEN FRIENDS – LUFFY PLANS TO MEET THEM AGAIN, The Revolutionary army suffers a huge blow at the loss of Sabo, and will recuperate and become stronger as it clearly wasn’t strong enough to fight the World Government back on the Riverie Arc. And we've seen that healing abilities can be really useful during battles. He can still be oneshotted by Luffy. In addition to revealing the name of the scientist who somehow made it possible for objects to eat Devil Fruits and to make Marine ships cross the Calm Belt without a problem, Coby also brought up the New World which I'm excited as hell to witness for myself after a couple hundred episodes … Overall is a good start of anime. Luffy is already doing it. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Due to his rise in both popularity, fame and power, he will also become more aware of the worlds corruption. In Grove 41, Duval and his Rosy Life Riders, despite worrying about the Straw Hats, decide to watch over the Thousand Sunny until it can be coated so it can travel to Fishman Island. That’s right. Luffy uses his Gum-Gum Pistol technique on Alvida. -This is, however, unfulfiling as Borsalino is left alive and the set of Admirals are Purple, Green and White. And I believe he ate it. Would be hilarious if the blond with him eats it. Luffy's shadow gets removed. But this devil fruit could even surpass Marco's healing abilities. As we know, Coby’s dream is to become an Admiral. level 2. There is further symbolism as Coby will become the new ‘Firefist’. But unfortunately its conservation status is critically endangered. So I thought that it would be interesting to theorize about his possible powers. We've seen that all the admirals are devil fruit users. This website saves cookies to your browser in order to improve your online experience and show you personalized content. But because the Orange fruit will live on and the will of Ace will live on, the parallels of Momotaro will not end here. Coby ousts Sakazuki. Whilst Sakazuki is shown to be an immoral and relentless character, Coby is most definitely the antithesis as such. Amazing theory but i think the third admiral with coby & fujitora will be sentomaru and yes he’ll fight Kid : he’ll replace his uncle, he appeared during Sabaody arc like Eustass Kid and I think he will eat a “shockwave paramecia fruit” so he will approve his sumo-style fighting! Both of these characters will play crucial rolls in the same, later arc. Is their similarities. It is also important to note that Orange is a mix of Yellow (Kizaru) and Red (Akainu), keep this in mind because later on in the theory this becomes incredibly important. luffy will fight alone with the main boss, has always fought. Luffy fighting Coby will be an incredibly emotional affair as Luffy and Coby go way back all the way to chapter 2 and Coby is using both of Luffy’s dead brother’s Devil Fruit. Lot's of memorable quotes and way of life lessons. A final parallel I forgot to mention between Garp and Coby, although slightly different: COBY, THE ORANGE ADMIRAL: THE WILL OF THE ORANGE DEVIL FRUIT. Issho as the admiral, Smoker as a vice admiral, and Coby below them is one of a kind: Luffy's respectful rival. Sabo will die. For instance, all of the pre-timeskip Admirals were Logia users and given Primary colours, Red, Yellow and Blue. And now an admittedly-attractive rival pirate was hitting on her. This is where the Devil Fruit that will grant Coby the Orange powers comes in. a big NO. The Gomu Gomu no Mi: A Devil Fruit that gives the eater the ability to stretch their body. He used to be a huge coward and … This website uses cookies to improve your experience. After some research( google) I find out that the axolotl " is a kind of salamander native to a few lakes in central Mexico. Not only does the colour Orange and its creation through Yellow and Red symbolise events later in the story, but the scuffles between the Dog (Red), Monkey (Yellow) and the Crab (Orange) coincidentally allude to the same events. Law will fight Fujitora, a battle between Swordsmen. She had no way of getting back to Sabaody. The story of Momotaro: Roronoa Zoro, age 19, is the Wolverine of One Piece.By that I mean he is the show’s top badass, and EVERYONE knows it. Coby’s goal is to become an Admiral. Oda also states that this is because Usopp is the only one in the entire crew who is the closest in strength as compared to a regular human. that was a blast reading through keep it up!! Thus we don't know his current power level. He has also gained a cross-shaped scar above his right eye, presumably earned under Garp's heavy-handed tutelage. Q3: If you were to eat a Devil Fruit, which one would you like to eat (and why)? This theory in particular doesn't have a lot supportive information. It makes more sense for the Pirate King to be at least in his 20’s or 30’s. Now, he is the ‘Admiral Level’ Vice Admiral, paralleling Garp and being refused a promotion on two grounds. Borsalino does a Kuzan and quits the Marines. Coby will also be there. This gives Coby a reason to fight Sakazuki. He will also inherit Garps will, which is equivalent to Aces will. From the voice acting world: Voice actress Mayumi Tanaka (Voice of Monkey D. Luffy) Q1: Ace! its a nice theory but i dont think it will happen… come on sabo just apeared and luffy already had a brother taken from him… I see Dragon’s death more likely to hapen then Sabo’s. Reluctant Mad Scientist: Responsible for truly bizarre inventions and discoveries, such as having weapons "eat" Devil Fruits, turning Kuma into a cyborg, then making an army of cyborgs based on Kuma, which use Frickin' Laser Beams based on Kizaru's Glint-Glint Fruit ability, and turning the animals of his island into cyborgs. The most amazing thing about this animal is its healing abilities. He will therefore draw links between Ace and the Marines, which will fulfil Garps desire (to an extent) to have his grandson (embodied in the fruit) as a powerful Marine. Generate leads, increase sales and drive traffic to your blog or website. 10 Will Eat: Van Augur. It would be silly if he simply refused to eat one. This is immensely significant as it will bring Luffy closer to his father, Dragon, and also poise him even moreso against the world Government, further alluding to the final arc that Oda has mentioned in interviews. The Admirals are given animals and colours in their codenames, Aokiji translates to “Blue Pheasant” Akainu translates to “Red Dog”, and Kizaru translates to “Yellow Monkey. He uses their colours to indicate their Devil Fruit Powers. And its abilities. We don't even know if he learned new fighting techniques. The zoan devil fruits already have an amazing healing process. The Devil Fruit powers Mary processed and the criminal syndicate they ruled didn't hurt either, he supposed. Coby as the new inherent of both Sabo’s will and Ace’s will, will see about three things. The sounds of glass breaking sent Luffy, Emmy, Coby, and Rika running into her mother's bar through the back door. Sabo will fight Borsalino, the Admiral sent to protect the World Leaders. Then comes the big war with the world government old dudes Coby did played a major part near the conclusion of the Marineford arc which lead to Luffy being rescued & almost got himself killed. He will be the only fitting person that Luffy will approve of that can eat the Mera Mera no Mi as both rivals and immensely close friends. "Now see," Myukuru said, snapping the Devil Fruit user from her thoughts. Coby might be an worthy enemy in future, but he’s not the Villain of the story. And I believe they found Smiley's devil fruit. They crossed the kitchen and stopped at the doorway which led to the dining area. Your previous theory was already debunked, don’t try to justify it further. Coby kills Borsalino. Coby vows to meet Luffy again, as a Marine meeting a pirate. He could even regenerate entire limbs. So imagine the healing process of the axolotl. EoS Coby will be basically Garp with DF. There is absolutely no way this is just a coincidence. Kaido and his devil fruit transformation – One Piece 999 What is Kaido’s Devil Fruit? And most people believe that Coby will become an admiral. There's also another possibility. Your email address will not be published. However, in the place of this scene is added the conversation in the hold of the ship when Luffy is eating the apples. Just remember what White Beard said before he died. Coby is even knocked out in the same manner that the Crab is. This event has already been done, and will be repeated again later under different circumstances. Well. , I will believe if this theory if you are ODA :p by the way kipidap. This amazing creature can even regenerate parts of its brain. In Grove 1, at the auction house, Saint Shalulia is complaining to the marines about their lack of seriousness towards the Straw Hat Pirates and also why they haven't been captured yet. How long it takes… The last secondary colour is Orange. Will. This deviates from Garp as he does not care about rank. Personally I see both characters as a mix and match between the old generation, with features from both characters. Leaving Ryokugyu, the Green and corrupt Admiral, versus the equally evil and corrupt Captain Kidd. Just enjoy reading/watching OnePiece. :man: ‍ :microscope: :hospital: :man: ‍ :microscope: :syringe: :man: ‍ :microscope: :hospital: :man: ‍ :microscope: :syringe: :man: ‍ :microscope: :hospital: :man: ‍ :microscope: :syringe: :man: ‍ :microscope: :hospital: :man: ‍ :microscope: The only reason that makes me believe that Coby could eat it. Just old), Stupid, theory. Even if Coby did eat a devil fruit he would not become a threat since it still takes time to master those new abilities, and during that time Luffy would just get stronger; besides, Coby seems to be more like Garp and wont take a devil fruit ability. Which relates a lot to how Caesar treated Smiley. This parallels Admiral Kongs disliking for Garp, (Kong Later became the Fleet Admiral). Oda loves to use patterns within the Admirals. Like it makes sense for Coby as a future Admiral, to be in his 20’s or 30’s. Sabo is already strong as the admirals. 1. Sabo will die. 1. And he uses their Animals to indicate their personality. It will be a clash between Crab and Monkey, as well as The 2nd Admiral (After Sakazuki) and the 2nd Revolutionary (After Dragon). . Coby ousts Sakazuki. Coby, the Crab, will fight the Dog (that killed Ace, a previous eater of the Mera Mera no Mi) and the Monkey (that killed Sabo, a previous eater of the Mera Mera no Mi). It is the story of the Strawhat Pirates, led by captain Monkey D. Luffy, on their adventures in Grand Line.The main theme is Monkey D. Luffy's dream to find the One Piece, a grand treasure that the King of the Pirates, Gold Roger left behind. There will probably be a timeskip: between finding the One Piece and the Revolutionaries attack on the World Government. And I think he ate the Sara Sara no no Mi, Model: Axolotl devil fruit. In this theory I will talk about Coby's possible devil fruit. I don't want Kuzan to die, neither do I want Coby to eat a devil fruit. This is not shown in the anime. A huge part of my theory is Sabo’s death after fighting and dying at the hands of Borsalino, the Monkey, during the meeting of the World Leaders during the Riverie Arc, it makes sense because the Revolutionaries will have the perfect opportunity to strike, with such a huge concentration of ‘corrupt’ World Leaders in one location. Conclusion Brace yourselves, this is a long one! Since his goal is to basically become the Ultimate Marine, it can even be said that Coby will become the Fleet Admiral (possibly). The axolotl devil fruit was introduced in the Punk Hazard arc. Coby becomes Admiral. Although Kong is less irrational than Sakazuki, hence he is more reasonable and it is Garp who refuses the promotion. Luffy will fight Coby, and they will finally have their epic battle after Coby catches up. Dunno if he'll have an opportunity to eat one with Akainu in charge. His hair has grown longer and shaggier since his growth spurt, but it has retained its pink color.Koby wears … 2. The axolotl can regenerate parts of its body. The buggy of Marines. This is where the Strawhats and Revolutionaries will go, I have other theories I will post later about the Revolutionaries clashing with the Strawhats about wanting to protect these world leaders i.e. When we first saw the Mera Mera Fruit in chapter 700, I always thought that Coby would end up eating it. well good read bull full of holes.why would coby who didn’t want anyone to die during marineford want to kill someone in the not so distant future? But I want to share it with you guys anyways. uQuiz.com is a free online quiz making tool. Leaving the third and Orange Admiral out. This poor animal is also used in different scientific studies such as heart defect and neural tube closure. 3 years ago. He fights with claws, as a crab does with its pincers. Least Favorite thing about One Piece? Vivi, Chaka, Igaram and Pell, The Dold family from Dressrosa, Neptune, Jinbe, Shirahoshi, Fukaboshi, Ryuboshi, Manboshi), I also theorize this Arc will result in Jinbe joining the crew. They spotted Helmeppo sitting at the center of the restaurant with broken glassware on the floor and his feet propped up on the wooden table. This time it’s the other way around and Sakazuki refuses the promotion. Perhaps, Coby was the one who found it. After the war and Ace's death, he retired but became a Marine Instructor to new recruits. :melon: :lemon: :strawberry: :tangerine: :pineapple: :grapes: :pear: :peach: :watermelon: :apple: :cherries: :banana: :green_apple: I believe that he ate a devil fruit. this ONE PIECE is merely a function! Coby is one of the first characters to debut in One Piece; he was featured in episode one of the anime, earlier than 99% of the cast.Upon his introduction, we were dead sure that he would just be a minor supporting character, and oh boy!Were we wrong. But there will be two other major events happening during this arc. I made an almost irrevocable theory on this and I actually became quite passionate about this. The second phase also sees a the Monkey pick up and play with a Crab that later attacks it and harms it. One of the Ten Titanic Captains and the leader of Blackbeard's third ship, Van Augur is one of the most impressive snipers in the series. Timeskip. And his healing process wasn't that great. Outside, Luffy and Zoro climb into their boat, and as they set sail, the Marines salute them for saving the town, including Coby. The different types of characters and islands. 468 "Hard Battles, One After Another! As you know, I just mentioned how the Dog tried to kill the crab in Momotaro. The Dog goes to kill the Crab, and fails to, instead it can only throw the crab with its mouth and knock it unconscious, this crab (or another crab) comes back and attacks this dog during the final phases of the story of Momotaro. But this devil fruit could even surpass Marco's healing abilities. I think it's their similarities. After the incident in Punk Hazard I'm pretty sure that the marines were sent to secure the Island. One thing is for sure, just like Dragonball Z, One Piece will never have a good ending, or it will end hanging unless Oda do something to its story to speed up. When consumed, they grant new abilities (and a new look) which can range from interesting to absolutely absurd.It is also said that there are over 100 types of Devil Fruit out there, although little is known about them. NO.. but I think coby will be an admiral.. Coby does’nt need anything like Devil Fruit. Coby would probably look ugly but who cares :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :grinning: I hope you liked the theory :smiley: The Sara Sara no no Mi, Model: Axolotl makes me believe that there's a possibility that Oda created a mythical Quetzalcoatl devil fruit :joy: :heart_eyes: :notes: MUSIC :notes: :heart_eyes: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: My first comment...Coby could indeed have this df and it certainly would be a great rise in his power level and him being with garp would really make him zoro level I think. Because the Dragons will fight each other, this leaves the Admirals to fight the three main captains of the Worst Generation: So I didn't know the devil fruit's name. So the marines allowed him to keep it. The only person I know that is good at predicting One Piece is Alpha2late17 from youtube. -Smoker will replace Borsalino at some point, as Borsalino may quit the Marines.