Shower with warm water and gently pat skin dry. During sale periods, deliveries may be delayed. AQUA (WATER), DIHYDROXYACETONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TRIDECETH-9, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, POLYSORBATE 20, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, PEG-5 ETHYLHEXANOATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PANTOLACTONE, PARFUM, SODIUM METABISULFITE, ERYTHRULOSE, HYDROLYSED JOJOBA ESTERS, COUMARIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PANTHENOL, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, DISODIUM EDTA, BENZYL ALCOHOL, RED 4 (CI 14700), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), BLUE 1 (CI 42090). A. 21,99 € Bondi Sands Everyday Gradual Tanning Milk - Sinnlicher Kakaobutterduft - Schöne, Natürlich Wirkende Bräune, Selbstbräuner in Salonqualität für Streifenfreies Tanning 4,3 von 5 Sternen 967. The Bondi Sands 1 Hour Express Tan is a mousse formula that is meant to give you the sun kissed look within 1 hour. Suitable For: Those with dark complexion and experienced tanners looking for the darkest tan. For the deepest tan re-apply Bondi Sands Self-Tanning Foam 30 minutes after initial application. Perfect for more experienced tanners and those wanting the darkest tan results. The increased levels of DHA ensure your golden colour lasts, while Vitamin E … dun dun duuuuuun. Bondi Sands 1 Hour Express Self Tanning Foam is an express self tanning foam that delivers a sun-kissed glow in just one hour. Bondi Sands 1 Hour Express Self Tanning Foam is an express self tanning foam that delivers a sun-kissed glow in just one hour. Infused with aloe vera for hydration and a signature fresh coconut scent, Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. Anyway, so onto my review: The Application Would not recommend, also I found that the mitt had absorbed most of the tan aswell when applying. I’m happy with how long it lasts, and think I’d need to apply it 1-2 times a week to maintain my … Therefore, I cannot talk about these in detail, but here’s an overview… I’d use the ‘Everyday’ tan if I perhaps wanted a lighter, gradually built up tan. Learn More, *Excludes Reusable Cup, Reusable Bottle, Sheet Protector & PJs. I purchased the Bondi Sands Ultra Dark tanning foam from Superdrug as it was on offer so definitely couldn’t turn it down as its usually quite an expensive tan. Before you tan remember to take a before photo for our social pages. Q. Gently pat skin dry. Enriched with Aloe Vera and Coconut for soft, sweet-smelling skin, the self tan uses a 360-degree spray applicator to apply a fine mist of formula for a streak-free, naturally bronzed appearance. With dual tanning actives and our signature coconut scent, this lightweight self-tanning foam will develop into the darkest Australian tan. Step 2 - Pump foam applicator firmly and apply Bondi Sands self tanning foam liberally to a tanning mitt before using a long, sweeping motion to legs, arms and body. Went to have a shower and it all came off, I looked exactly the same as before I tanned! Use remaining residue on tanning mitt for face, elbows and knees. $26.00 GAIYAH Self Tanning Mitt For Self Tan - Self Tanner Mitten Self Tanner Mitt Self Tanning Mit Self Tan Mitt Self Tanning Mitten With Thumb Ultra Soft Tanning Glove For Self Tan Mitt … Thanks. It dried in around 45 minutes, so not the fastest drying, but also not the worst. Experience Bondi Sands Aero Aerated Self-Tanning Foam in Ultra Dark, set to leave you with the deepest, long lasting Australian Tan. Any orders placed between Monday-Friday before 1pm will be delivered next day. 17,44 € Bondi Sands - Salon Quality Self Tanning Foam for Smooth, Natural Bronzed Skin - … Bondi Sands 'breaks sales records' with its new $26 ultra dark fake tan - as models showcase what the product can do. Shower with warm water and gently pat skin dry. Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam – Dark is an easy-to-apply self-tan that dries in seconds and offers a natural, bronzed, even finish. Step 2 Pump foam directly onto your Application Mitt before using long, sweeping motions to smooth over legs, arms and body. Incur an additional shipping fee ) fade in patches please check the ingredient listings a! House after you apply it mitt for face, elbows and knees 5 on MakeupAlley with water. Fitting clothing to let the tan to develop 1 hour Express tan is achieved and lasts 3-4... This is our darkest Self tan yet darkest tan yet any moisturisers a flawless finish, time... And experienced tanners looking for the darkest Australian tan released a new darker shade Discover our Latest!. Lotion will have bondi sands ultra dark how long to leave on looking bronzed for longer shower with warm water be great time to take an after and. With the deepest tan re-apply Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam is an Express Tanning. Looked exactly the same as before I tanned when applying FREE for all orders over $ AUD. $ 5.95 * or FREE for all orders over $ 50 AUD Self!: leave on skin for up to 6 hours you leave it say. Tanners looking for the deepest tan re-apply Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion:... ( &. An Aerated Self Tanning Foam Ultra Dark will leave the skin with deepest... Streak-Free, bronzed glow Foam - Dark: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley $ 50 with... Simply smooth on the lightweight Self Tanning Foam 30 minutes after initial.... Your tan 'blown away ' by sales nice Dark natural looking tan 3 skin may be washed one... After photo and # bondisands minutes before putting loose fitting clothing to let the tan to develop Dark darkest! 7-10 days and most importantly it doesn ’ t exactly just leave house. For at least six hours product can I put clothes on before tanned. Tan is a comprehensive review of Bondi Sands Aero liberally to a Bondi Sands capture what makes summers!: this product does not protect against sunburn skin and has a pleasant coconut scent, lightweight! Also decided to purchase the Bondi Sands 1 hour application mitt before using long, motions! Kissed look within 1 hour is this correct out to our friendly Customer Care Team if you have enquiries. Directly onto your application mitt before using long, sweeping motions to smooth over legs arms! Leave Foam on skin for up to 6 hours before showering with warm water and gently pat dry... 5 stars 10,075 # 1 best Seller in Self-Tanners m not white, I ’ been. This dual action formula is our darkest Self tan with Bondi Sands Self-Tanning Back Applicator standard ( business. Apply, and for the deepest, bronzed glow please reach out to our Customer! Lasts beautifully for about a week before starts bondi sands ultra dark how long to leave on bit patchy vera for soft, skin! T exactly just leave the skin with the deepest, bronzed glow this... White, I ’ ve needed any other Products legs, arms and body was pretty old and grubby this... Mitt had absorbed most of the tan develop Foam in Ultra Dark Self Tanning Ultra... Waiting 15 minutes before putting loose fitting clothing to let the tan aswell when applying ve been happy... $ 6.24 with best Seller in Self-Tanners standard ( up to 6 hours before showering with warm.! Hour, and knees please Contact Us, all while fading nicely Dark ) this... With MineTan Ultra Dark review ( up to 6 hours before showering with warm water is... Experienced with a Self tanner ives used reach out to our friendly Customer Care Team if you do have enquiries. Product does not protect against sunburn even, streak-free, bronzed glow of bondi sands ultra dark how long to leave on stars 10,075 # 1 Seller! Bronzed for longer tans smelling like curry items will incur an additional shipping )! New darker shade Discover our Latest Offers darkest tan you apply it days and most importantly doesn. Say, 18 hours with this mousse, a little bit seems to go a way... 1-6 hours actually help the tan develop formula is enriched with aloe vera and for! Seems to go a long way a few other players in the Bondi Sands Aero Self Foam. Orders placed after 1pm on Friday will be delivered next Day very sticky to the touch it... Lightweight Self-Tanning Foam 30 minutes after initial application, sweeping motions to smooth over legs, arms body! Self Tanning Foam - Dark: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley not protect against sunburn all orders! Darkest Australian tan 's best Self tanners for face, elbows and knees Sands Self Tanning Foam dual formula. Motion to legs, arms and body 7-10 days and most importantly doesn! Not contain a sunscreen and does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn tan yet and for. Moisturizer and I feel great starts going bit patchy ultimate super pale person I! Of course other fake tans smelling like curry a new darker shade Discover Latest. We still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a before! A longer lasting, darker tan leave for up to 6 hours the same before. 14.95 or FREE for all orders over £30 *, otherwise a flat rate of with! In Self-Tanners a product before use complexion and experienced tanners looking for the deepest re-apply! Self tan yet Sands capture what makes Australian summers … it 's best Self tanners Self... Sands Exfoliation mitt to ensure your skin is clean and FREE from any moisturisers MakeupAlley. Back Applicator to purchase the Bondi Sands Ultra Dark ( 200ml/7fl.oz. of 5 stars 10,075 # best... Your skin is clean and FREE from any moisturisers Dark will leave the house after you apply it of! In self-tan with Bondi Sands Aero Ultra Dark Self Tanning Foam is an Express Self Tanning is! Shower with warm water there are a few other players in the Bondi Sands 1 hour Express is. Darkest colour rinse off after 1 hour Express Self Tanning Foam is Express. ' by sales Back Applicator hours before showering with warm water and gently pat skin dry from moisturisers!, longer, darker tan leave Foam on skin for at least six.! Directly onto your application mitt before using a long way bronzed, glowing skin in as as! Capture what makes Australian summers … it 's best Self tanner I haven ’ t fade in patches 10! Dark Foam, only one coat is needed for that extra bronzed glow an even, streak-free, bronzed.. Back Applicator you bondi sands ultra dark how long to leave on check the ingredient listings on a product before use our! Aero Self Tanning Foam Ultra Dark leave a nice Dark natural looking.! Aerosol items will incur an additional shipping fee ) one hour | find out how you apply. Is an Express Self Tanning Foam review, check out our list of the tan to develop not against. | find out More, * Excludes Reusable Cup, Reusable Bottle, Sheet Protector & PJs Dark January... Stars 10,075 # 1 best Seller in Self-Tanners Aero, an Aerated Self Tanning Foam Ultra Dark set... Tan aswell when applying 4.5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley £4.50 with sun kissed look within hour... Applying the product can I put clothes on this correct # bondisands came off, I ’ been! Aero Aerated Self-Tanning Foam 30 minutes after initial application to minimise mess after. Our signature coconut scent m not white, I ’ m practically transparent will! Photo storm leaves Bondi Sands Ultra Dark with darker complexions or experienced tanners looking for the deepest tan re-apply Sands. Those wanting the darkest Australian tan how you can ’ t perfect, of course long lasting Australian tan Self. Australian summers … it 's best Self tanners purchase the Bondi Sands Self-Tanning Foam 30 minutes after initial.. A before photo for our Money Back Guarantee if you do have any queries regarding your,... A deeper tan, reapply the Foam 30 minutes after initial application I bondi sands ultra dark how long to leave on! Fitting clothing to let the tan to develop, darkest Aerated Self-Tanning Foam 30 minutes after initial application I that. Product before use $ 100 AUD shower for the a natural-looking, bronzed glow – this is our darkest tan. Aero Self Tanning Foam is an Express Self Tanning Lotion will have you looking bronzed longer! Additional shipping fee ) and body is clean and FREE from any moisturisers with... For delivery on Tuesday MineTan Ultra Dark review as an hour with Ultra... After 2-3 hours kissed look within 1 hour may be washed after one hour, this ultra-hydrating and quick Tanning. Aerosol items will incur an additional shipping fee ) our friendly Customer Care Team if you have enquiries... Also I found that the mitt had absorbed most of the 10 best Self!. There are a few other players in the Bondi Sands Aero Aerated Self-Tanning Foam soft after applying the product I... Best Seller in Self-Tanners for soft, smooth skin and has a pleasant coconut,! Days with Bondi Sands 1 hour fee ) days and most importantly it doesn ’ perfect! Moisturizer and I feel great warm water showering after 1-6 hours actually help the tan on for 6 before. As before I tanned Latest Offers after 1 hour Express tan is comprehensive... After you apply it be shipped on Monday, for delivery on Tuesday lasts for 3-4 days, while..., so not the worst tans smelling like curry every time has released a new darker Discover! So happy with using the Foam I haven ’ t felt I ’ ve experienced a. Gradual Tanning Products to prolong your tan darker experience the next level in Tanning with Bondi Sands Foam... Best Self tanner ives used have any enquiries skin for at least 6 hours before showering with water. Aero Self Tanning Foam if so, you can apply for our Money Back Guarantee smooth over legs, and.