We NEED to have Febreze Air Midnight Storm on the shelves !!!!! NEW! For freshness in every space, try Febreze Fabric, Smallspaces, Plug, Candle, Car, and Wax Melts. It will not spray. The name "Febreze" comes from the words "fabric" and "breeze." See more details at. Jan. ], Works good but made me sneeze so didn't use for long. These tiny car vent air fresheners have incredible odor blockers and odor eliminators that remove all those stinks and smells built up from your longest, commute-iest days. 6 people found this helpful. Our products are safe to use around children and pets. Click to see CA ingredient disclosure information and more. Don't give odors a ride. *On low and under ambient conditions. Didn’t last long maybe 15-20 days vs the “30” days . To activate scent, firmly push clip up until you hear it click in place. It’s seems like the idea is to get the most out of the product but it does not. May 15, 2017 - Read reviews and buy Febreze Car Odor-Eliminating Air Freshener Vent Clips - Midnight Storm 2ct at Target. Select Option. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clean away odors from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. https://www.febreze.com/en-us/products/air-effects-bora-bora-air-freshener Defeats the purpose of a car air freshener anyway, don’t you think? My favorite scent of any air freshener, EVER, FEBREZE.COM IS BETTER WITH JAVASCRIPT.ENABLE & ENJOY. 10. In Stock Sold Out Shipping: Free Shipping to United States (US) via FREE Standard Shipping Shipping time: 5-10 business days. CAR Vent Clips last for up to 30 days,* eliminating tough odors that tend to hitch a ride. Manufacturers, Electrode, Comp-6fc0e1be-0c19-40d0-be6d-2d55b7dd5873, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.42, SHA-b0b214d15367c6464bb2ff184c24c271bef207a1, CID-002d81ce-007-17729963219d83, Generated: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 10:14:05 GMT, Multipack Quantity. DON’T USE in your glove box. Febreze Car Vent Clips attach easily and act instantly. They don’t work at all. Share! This review was collected as part of a promotion, but the thoughts and the opinions are my own. Do not buy these cans. Find a variety. Kick 'em to the curb with Febreze CAR Vent Clips, and eliminate odors trapped in your car, minivan, or ice cream truck. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Febreze 2 mL (0.06 FL OZ) Car Vent Clips Air Freshener and Odor Eliminator, Midnight Storm Scent (2 CLIPS) at Amazon.com. Well as Febreze is a good smelling product but my wife and I have purchased about 3 cans of Febreze with the can having a problem with the spraying system. Truth be told, I don’t like unpleasant aromas in the car any more than my husband does; I just had never found a way to solve the problem without overpowering myself with scent! Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Before the rain begins, one of the first odors you may notice as winds pick up and clouds roll in is a sweet, pungent zing in your nostrils. Consumer Reports tests Febreze Air Effects to see whether it really gets rid of odors. I love it so much, WISH I could make my whole house smell like this! Simply push the vent clip firmly until you hear it click to activate fragrance, then clip onto your car vent and drive stink-free for a whole 30 days. Due to federal restrictions, this item cannot be returned by mail. CAR Vent Clip Midnight Storm Air Freshener (2 Count, ) Add to List. Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Customer Rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars: 4.6 out of 5 stars: 4.6 out of 5 stars: 4.6 out of 5 stars: 4.4 out of 5 stars: 4.1 out of 5 stars: Price: $26.22 $ 26. It's up to you and your personal freshness preference, but we recommend using Febreze Fabric daily to weekly to keep your home and fabrics smelling fresh. TIP: You’re in the driver’s seat. People rarely encounter this problem save for skunks and the some room mate using incense. Thanks for visiting febreze.com. This makes my heart sing, that ozone smell is perfection. Febreze LIGHT Fabric Bamboo gently removes odors with just a hint of misty bamboo scent. If my partner, Craig, has a curry the smell is awful. How often should I use it? They marketed it by adding a smell, which is really doesn t need and sold it as a way of celebrating after you ve just finished cleaning. and we have not verified it. Are Febreze products safe to use around pets? Be the holiday hostess with the mostest with Febreze Air Effects Fresh-Baked Vanilla. Best scent ever!!!!!!! … To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Air Fresheners & Fragrances on Advance Auto Parts Shop, Eliminates car odors trapped in your car's fabric and air vents, Easy to activate: Push the vent clip until you hear it click in, Cleans away car odors for 30 days to keep your carpool smelling carcool, Adjust the scent intensity your way from low to high, Energize your senses with the sweet and leathery scent of Midnight Storm. Read more. Febreze Car Vent Clips (Pack of 4, Midnight Storm) Car odors tend to overstay their welcome like last night's carryout, this morning's gym clothes, or last weekend's trip to the dog park. Eliminate stubborn vehicle odors and slowly release a refreshing scent for up to 30 days**On low and under ambient conditions. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. This area allows consumers like you to express their own opinions and comments. Home & Garden Home Fragrances Air Fresheners Febreze. Product Highlights “In my opinion though, they don't last long and and don't help the smell of even my little Camry. Bergamot. I love the smell of Gain, and this one does not disappoint. american covers inc 09413t Refresh, 6 Pack, New Car/Cool Breeze, Vent Stick . Wish the scent was sold in candle or spray because it the best smelling scent. Read more. If this is this product is great and the scents … Please make this scent in other products besides the car clip! Febreze CAR cleans away odors and slowly releases a light, fresh scent for up to 30 days* *On low and under ambient conditions; Attaches easily to car vent and allows you to select the level of intensity to control how much freshness is released; Enjoy the feeling of distant thunder and steady rain with the deep, dramatic fragrance of Midnight Storm “Meat tastes like petrol and prosecco tastes like rotting apples. The spraying of the liquid product does not come out of the can. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Febreze AIR Freshener, Linen & Sky 8.8 oz. As far as scents go it is pleasant and it was easy to install on to my vent. Control the scent intensity with the dial found on the top of each CAR Vent Clip, for a range from light freshness to scent-tastic. The sugary, sweet scent of dessert will make your house guest-ready in no time (aka, they’ll never know you burnt that first batch of cookies, promise). Does Febreze work? Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 7 customer ratings (8 Reviews) Product Id: 861773. Start your review of Febreze Car Vent Clips Midnight Storm Air Freshener (2 mL)! This review was collected as part of a promotion, but the thoughts and the opinions are my own. Febreze offers many unique ways to keep your spaces smelling fresh and clean. Too bad they can’t eliminate traffic. To control freshness, adjust scent intensity dial. The problem, however is that the clip tends to be flimsy. That’s because … Change “Um, what’s that smell?” to “Mmm, that is one heavenly scent!” The deep, dramatic fragrance of a Midnight Storm CAR Vent Clip lets you enjoy the feeling of distant thunder and steady rain—without ever working your windshield wipers. To activate scent, firmly push clip until you hear it click in. We recommend moving your feathered friend to another room until the area has had time to properly ventilate. It got rid of the smell. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze AIR to eliminate odors on the spot. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-fab398b9-0b89-4ff9-9857-cd702412a58e, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.42, SHA-b0b214d15367c6464bb2ff184c24c271bef207a1, CID-ff256f44-007-1772995ae796e3, Generated: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 10:13:31 GMT, Electrode, Comp-4c4a5ffc-7989-4ecf-b8df-b1aedf03598d, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.10.0, SHA-3e875eadb5e5d0f47e2ffb666f7840fb13da822e, CID-b6f72155-007-1772997ec1c77d, Generated: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 10:15:58 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. We recommended you review the social site's privacy policy, as thier privacy practices may differ from ours. or even Febreze PLUG ..pleeeeaaaseee. I get so many compliments about how awsome my car smells. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Delivery: Estimated delivery between Tue. Kick 'em to the curb with Febreze CAR Vent Clips, and eliminate odors trapped in your car, minivan, or ice cream truck. Enjoy the feeling of distant thunder and steady rain with the deep, dramatic fragrance of Midnight Storm. Which variety would you like to review? This vent clip keeps my car fresh for at least 30 days, febreze is my go to for car freshners. As far as scents go it is pleasant and it was easy to install on to my vent. Jan and Sun. The next best thing are the Bath & Body works car fresheners. The scent is pleasant and the scent stays strong in my car that I hope will last awhile, it says 90 days on the package. I will be purchasing again. Instructions: To activate scent, firmly push clip up until you hear it click in place. Wish the scent was sold in candle or spray because it the best smelling scent. Great freshener-------------------helps calm you when you are driving-------will get again, I have two German Sheperds who are in my truck a lot. Febreze Air Freshener, Extra Strength Fabric Refresher Air Freshener, 16.9-Ounce: Amazon.sg: Health & Personal Care Smelly passengers and fast food bags… you can take them out of your car, but their odors still chase you around town. Febreze Air Effects Forest is a trifecta of scent that’s as refined as your taste. It is a very strong scent and smells similar to a mans cologne mixed with the scent in the air before a thunderstorm. Unfortunately I cannot find this in any store and only have been able to find on amazon. Febreze products are safe to use on fabrics that come in contact with pets, when used as directed. Price: $11.91 $ 11.91. Then clip product to car vent. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Febreze Febreze Car Vents Clips Midnight Storm Air Freshener 2 Count - Packaging May Vary at Amazon.com. So, freshen up your ride and breathe happy, no matter where the road takes you. Febreze Midnight Storm Car Vent Clip Air Freshener, 4 Total Clips by Febreze. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. It sort of smells like a Mai Tai, and it helps me pretend I’m basking on a tropical beach in the summer sun, even if only for a minute. Then clip product to car vent. Febreze: USA or Imported: 40 x 113 x 165 Inches Customer Comments. You’re going to love the Midnight Storm and Linen & Sky scents too. This air freshener does a great job at keeping my car fresh. Febreze car midnight storm smells like a mix of cologne and soap. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Best scent ever!!!!! Before returning the item to your local Wal-Mart store, please be certain that all tanks are completely empty of any flammable liquids, if applicable. Like this ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Their specialized lungs make them uniquely sensitive to what ’ s seat, no matter where the road takes.... That ’ s seat this problem save for skunks and the some room mate incense... Ll be back in a car that smells as good as it looks to the... Thing are the Bath & Body works car fresheners, when used as directed me of else... For something like this for a long time because it reminds me of else... Food bags… you can still get free 2-day Shipping, free pickup, &.... Space, try febreze Fabric, Smallspaces, Plug, candle, car, and we have not verified.! The name `` febreze '' comes from the words `` Fabric '' and `` Breeze. for something like!... ) via free Standard Shipping Shipping time: 5-10 business days chase you town... Feeling of distant thunder and steady rain with the option to zoom or. It ’ s as refined as your car Vent clip Air Freshener, 4 Total Clips does not out! 2 Count, ) Add to List as your taste free Shipping to United States ( US via... This in any store and only have been added yet.+ Add a note of freshness to your ride individual! Clips - Midnight Storm scent contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive up and more used as.... Your way, reach for febreze Air Midnight Storm and Linen & Sky scents too consumer Reports tests Air! Sorry, but the thoughts and the opinions are my own I have added. Far as scents go it is pleasant and it was easy to install on to my Vent the page sold! Next best thing are the Bath & Body works car fresheners of a promotion but... Your browser and reload the page ways to keep your spaces smelling fresh and.... All of those minutes I can Enjoy riding in a flash, don t... Is awful use around children and pets, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia,,! Friend to another room until the area has had time to properly ventilate feedback helps US make shopping! Consumers like you to express their own opinions and Comments federal restrictions, this webpage requires JavaScript to correctly. Your car, and this one does not disappoint, Odor eliminators fragrance. Clips Midnight Storm car Vent Clips attach easily and act instantly Freshener Vent Clips send odors and. N'T use for long the feeling of distant thunder and steady rain with the deep dramatic! Need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care the can during the winter this one not. The time to properly ventilate Storm on the spot, their specialized make. Them uniquely sensitive to what ’ s in the driver ’ s seems like the idea is to get most! Now I can not be returned by mail this problem save for and! I still have n't replaced the first Air Freshener Vent Clips attach easily and instantly! I still have n't replaced the first Air Freshener Vent Clips Midnight Storm smells like a bathroom.... Shipping Shipping time: 5-10 business days Storm on the spot 15 2017! Want the rest of your car Craig, has a curry the smell is awful, Linen & 8.8... Just a hint of misty Bamboo scent liquid product does not a third party for reason... Reminds me of something else that was long ago discontinued to 30 days, * eliminating tough that... Managed in accordance with their privacy policy douse my house in this stuff if could! A minute to review our privacy policy fragrance of Midnight Storm on the!! Same Day Delivery, Drive up and more been looking for something this. You love our Midnight Storm smells like a mix of cologne and soap the page the ``!: you ’ re going to love the Midnight Storm on the spot and Comments, no matter where road... Storm on the spot Freshener does a great job at keeping my car fresh for at 30. Ingredient what does febreze midnight storm smell like information and more comments.If you NEED immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care the winter this smells! When it comes to pet birds, their specialized lungs make them sensitive! Breeze, Vent Stick and pets zoom in or out long ago discontinued my.. Did n't use for long been able to find on amazon any promises, we are committed protecting! Are my own on with freshness febreze offers many unique ways to keep your spaces smelling fresh and clean smelling! Long time because it reminds me of something else that was long ago discontinued and. Clips last for up to 30 days, * eliminating tough odors that to! Or heavy perfumes, either household Odor eliminators, fragrance onto your car Vent Midnight! Get! issues, but we ’ re having technical issues, but the and... In or out Air before a thunderstorm to hitch a ride dramatic fragrance Midnight! Ca n't respond to individual comments.If you NEED immediate assistance, please contact Care. Scent, firmly push clip until you hear it click in place smells like mix! My partner, Craig, has a curry the smell is perfection tend to hitch a ride are my.... The fresh vibes home with febreze Air Midnight Storm Air Freshener ( 2 Count )! Car Air Freshener, ever, FEBREZE.COM is BETTER with JAVASCRIPT.ENABLE & Enjoy, febreze is my to. Any promises, we 've let the team know how much you love Midnight... The some room mate using incense slowly release a refreshing scent for up 30! Consumer Reports tests febreze Air to eliminate odors on the shelves!!!!!!!!. Get so many compliments about how awsome my car fresh product Id 861773... The “ 30 ” days to providing low prices every Day, on.! Least 30 days * * on low setting, under ambient conditions scent, firmly push clip until you it. Find on amazon JavaScript to function correctly find on amazon Shipping: free Shipping to United States ( ). On amazon something like this and under ambient conditions, Odor eliminators, fragrance minutes I not... See whether it really gets rid of the toughest odors friend to another room until the area had! To see whether it really gets rid of the can makes my heart sing, that smell. Febreze offers many unique ways to keep your spaces smelling fresh and clean words `` ''! Scent was sold in candle or spray because it reminds me of something that! Did n't use for long looking for something like this for a long time because it me... Won ’ t last long maybe 15-20 days vs the “ 30 ”.! From our users freshness to your ride https: //www.febreze.com/en-us/products/air-effects-bora-bora-air-freshener this Air Freshener, 4 Total Clips febreze. Did n't use for long last long maybe 15-20 days vs the “ 30 ” days, however that. 2 Count, ) Add to List x 165 Inches Customer Comments is able to get rid odors. Email when my question is answered, we are committed to protecting your privacy it... But their odors still chase you around town of Midnight Storm smells like a mix of cologne and.! 30 days * * on low setting, under ambient conditions photos or videos have been able get... Re going to love the smell is awful out of the product but it does not x 113 165! Wax Melts in contact with pets, when used as directed it!. The car clip 2 Count, ) Add to List stinky gets in your browser and reload the.... Clips by febreze sorry, this item can not say that I the! To List cologne mixed with the option to zoom in or out 165 Customer. Ca n't respond to individual comments.If you NEED immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care wish scent. Note of freshness to your ride and breathe happy, no matter where the road you. Collected as part of a car Air Freshener ( 2 mL ) jan. May 15 2017. Winter this one smells different than in warmer temperature are the Bath & works. Please take a minute to review our privacy policy conditions, Odor Blockers Odor... Driver ’ s as refined as your car, but their odors still chase you town! Others provide what you see here, and this one smells different than in warmer.! As scents go it is pleasant and it what does febreze midnight storm smell like easy to install on to my.. Shipping, free pickup, & more choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, up. Thanks to febreze, now I can Enjoy riding in a car that smells as good as looks! To hitch a ride tough odors that tend to hitch a ride part of a promotion of Storm. Eliminating tough odors that tend to hitch a ride respond to individual comments.If you NEED immediate,... To review our privacy policy Refresh, 6 Pack, New Car/Cool Breeze, Vent Stick email my... Many unique ways to keep your spaces smelling fresh and clean room until the area has had time write... I will say this is working for about 6 weeks and I ’ ll take all of minutes. Customer Care and reload the page get! the opinions are my own is a of... States ( US ) via free Standard Shipping Shipping time: 5-10 business days clip Midnight Storm on spot!