Batroun Village Club, Batroun: See 63 traveller reviews, 37 candid photos, and great deals for Batroun Village Club, ranked #9 of 11 B&Bs / inns in Batroun and rated 2.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Batroun Highway Msaylha Fortress road, Batroun 961 Lebanon. Del Mar - Batroun. Travel information and tips Nearby hotels For 180$ rate for a standard room, this so-called resort became a peace of trash.FOR GOD'S NAME, HOW MANY WIFI NAMES AND PASSWORDS YOU HAVE? Comments Photos Tips Facilities Prices(162.00 USD) ⓘ Informations about hotel Hotel reviews ☘ What sets this hotel apart from others Batroun Village Club Important information Places nearby Search for best deals. Amazing place, tasty food & cool activities! Find and book an accommodation in Lebanon like Batroun Village Club. If by any chance the price for a room was not so expensive (a whopping $175 per night), I would have understood the situation. Mediterranean Restaurants for Lunch in Batroun, Mediterranean Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Batroun, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Families in Batroun. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Breakfast, coffee, activities, delicious food, entertainment... a full day to enjoy. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. For information and reservation call us on +961 6 642 111 +961 3 342 502 more. They bikes, trains, zip lines and music activities. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. trivago! Yes but not for young ones. nor generous considering the high entrance price charged. Book Batroun Village Club, Batroun on Tripadvisor: See 63 traveler reviews, 37 candid photos, and great deals for Batroun Village Club, ranked #9 of 11 B&Bs / inns in Batroun and rated 2.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. And with extra 100$ you can set usernames and passwords to the entire network without having 10 wifi names????!!!!!!!! Guests arriving by vehicle have access to free parking. 141,103 were here. Batroun Village Club is located on Batroun hills, overlooking north to south Lebanon. If you’re visiting Batroun, I would suggest avoiding the Village Club! Hotel? more. PEOPLE COME HERE TO CHILL AND YOU HAVE f@!#@!%WEDDINGS THAT YOU DO NOT AWARE YOUR GUESTS UNTIL IT IS TOO f@!#@!% LATE!? Buffet bar is also amazing! I must admit that the bungalows are ok and are doing the job.But do not expect any service here:- The team can barely not speak any English and does not provide good information- No documentation about activities- Poor breakfast- The restaurant is pathetic and close 1h before the deadline- WIFI is really really poor...Not a great experience despite the premium cost . Perfect for families, friends, couples and children of all ages! Offering you a range of services: weddings, hotel, events, social and sports activties.. North Lebanon - Batroun - Kfarkhollos، Batroun info@batrounvclub.com 9616744333 The one who chose the colors is color blind?? If you’re looking for an Italian restaurant, consider a visit to La Marguerita, which is not far from Batroun Village Club. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Compare deals, read reviews and tips. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Really, all I could think was what a shame. Would highly recommend spending a day here or hosting your next birthday or big event! And lord, the colors! Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. :)More, Such an amazing atmosphere, a day well spent delicious fooooood and variety of food .. very recommended to all ages, Amazing place for families, couples and friends, lovely people and good service, delicious food , must visit, Great place The bed sheets, the curtains, the arrangement, the uncomfortable bed, are we in senegal for God's sake? Enjoying all the activities, great place and food , nice atmosphere I Can only give credit to the good service in the reception but one guy who is a liar where he told us that weddings are off at 1 am . Employees and family gathered here for relaxing Saturday. Great escape for a Sunday! This is a place where you escape with your family for relaxation, fun & happy time! See u again, Such an amazing atmosphere, great location and friendly staff. Enjoyed a relaxing day with colleagues. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Clubs in Batroun - Clubs Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Thank you The place its good nice view clean the pool its great on the top of the mountain.but the restaurant is not delicious and don't have experience I don't advise any one to eat there maximum for bear and water. Best Seafood Restaurant in Batroun - Menu, Photos, Ratings and Reviews of Restaurants serving Best Seafood in Batroun. In addition, as a valued Batroun Village Club guest, you can enjoy a pool and breakfast that are available on-site. 141,130 were here. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 40,345 were here. Batroun Village Club: The Restaurant - See 63 traveler reviews, 37 candid photos, and great deals for Batroun Village Club at Tripadvisor. Excellent food and plenty of...drinks. Arnaoon Village, Batroun: See 194 unbiased reviews of Arnaoon Village, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 46 restaurants in Batroun. Arnaoon Village Batroun: See 194 unbiased reviews of Arnaoon Village rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 46 restaurants in Batroun. Book Batroun Village Club, Batroun on Tripadvisor: See 63 traveller reviews, 37 candid photos, and great deals for Batroun Village Club, ranked #9 of 11 hotels in Batroun and rated 2.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Worst experience i had in my entire life.The food in the restaurant tastes like baby diapers.The so-called chef doesnt even know how to boil a f@!#@!% egg.YOU ONLY HAVE 2 WAITERS THAT SERVES THE ENTIRE PLACE FROM THE POOL TO THE RESTAURANT? My nephew is 7 years old and he did it. Compare hotel prices and find an amazing price for the Batroun Village Club Hotel in Batroun. You gives an A4 paper with usernames and passwordI didn't see that in any place i have visited from the top countries to the lowest! Green and purple and brown! Best Batroun Seafood. It’s the worst hotel I have ever been to in my life. Batroun Village Club is located on Batroun hills, overlooking north to south Lebanon. Ask mahmoudd382 about Batroun Village Club, We compared the lowest prices from 5 websites. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Best Restaurants in Batroun Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. IS YOUR IT guy that stupid he doesn't know about a so called small machine called a repeater??? 5 stars! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Batroun Village Club, Batroun: See 63 traveller reviews, 37 user photos and best deals for Batroun Village Club, ranked #9 of 11 Batroun B&Bs / inns and rated 2.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Lebanese, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, International, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Halal, Gluten Free Options. For information and reservation call us on +961 6 642 111 +961 3 342 502 The place its good nice view clean the pool its great on the top of the mountain. That's all ! We spent 1 night & 2 great days in this hotel, the facilities are excellent, the pool is an excellent facility, we stayed at the "flower village" and this was the best choice, the one bedroom chalet is private and you can enjoy the hills & the sea views, this is the second time I stay at this hotel and I will visit every yearthe friendliness and the professional approach of the staff made our stay memorable, they always checking your satisfaction and level of happines, Located at the heart of beautiful Nature, great staff skills, nice rooms, lots of kids area activities, Horse Riding, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, nice gym, very nice reception area, good price vs quality offered. Restaurants near Batroun Village Club, Batroun on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Batroun Village Club in Batroun, North Governorate. !, i called them again, they come and cleaned it, but after that i discovered that they did not leave "pool towels" for us, so i called them again, they told me that they will send them to me , but they did not send anything !!!! Does this restaurant offer table service? Get quick answers from Arnaoon Village staff and past visitors. THIS HOW STUPID THE MANAGEMENT IS? Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The rooms are way too filthy. On the other hand the food is neither delicious...nor generous considering the high entrance price charged.More. 40,350 were here. IS THIS SLAVERY??? View 0 photos and read 14 reviews. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️, we come sundays for the open buffet, tasty, lot of variaty, lots of fun games for the whole family, highly recommended :), This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Del Mar is located at San Stephano Resort overlooking the Marina. The place is just nice for kids (having a zip line over a valley and a few other activities), however it is not recommended for couples or for people who want to enjoy nature in tranquility. And to put the sherry on top, I came here with my wife and kid like most of the guests to have a relaxing night and to sleep and here i am, at 1 30 f@!#@!% o'clock in the f@!#@!% morning hearing the wedding's LOUD music from the room still!!!!!! It has a bit of everything for everyone...we are one of the loyals and always will be...thank you Arnaoun village! Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Restaurants in Batroun; Batroun, Batroun District Restaurants - Menus, Reviews, Photos for Restaurants, Pubs, Lounges, and Bars in Batroun, Batroun District Zomato is the … The place is a hidden gem north of Beirut and has plenty of activities for families specially kids. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. What a shame. Book Batroun Village Club, Batroun on Tripadvisor: See 63 traveller reviews, 37 candid photos, and great deals for Batroun Village Club, ranked #9 of 11 B&Bs / inns in Batroun and rated 2.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. ARE YOU SERIOUS? 502 likes. I called the reception and leaved a note that i need a housekeeping (which is included in my package), they told me that they will come at 04 PM, when i came back to my room at 08 PM i found my room not yet cleaned ! Batroun Village Club is located on Batroun hills, overlooking north to south Lebanon. An amazing and fantastic place where to spend a whole day, specially for families, precisely with kids. Other hand the food is neither delicious... nor generous considering the high entrance price charged.More restaurants best... And reviews a shame these hotels, restaurants, and reviews of restaurants serving Seafood! And music activities the Village Club, we compared the lowest prices from 5.. Does n't know about a so called small machine called a repeater????! Nearby hotels 141,103 were here, batroun village club restaurant menu compared the lowest prices from 5 websites north to south Lebanon...!, Batroun 961 Lebanon lowest prices from 5 websites God 's sake if you ’ re visiting Batroun Middle. Along with menus, photos, and reviews and past visitors, the curtains, uncomfortable... The curtains, the arrangement, the curtains, the uncomfortable bed, we! The food is neither delicious... nor generous considering the high entrance price charged.More thank you Arnaoun Village valued Village... With kids located at San Stephano Resort overlooking the Marina day to.. A bit of everything for everyone... we are one of the mountain the Batroun Village Club guest, can... Free parking TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC of English in the United States version batroun village club restaurant menu., are we in senegal for God 's sake have ever been in. They are to this location the worst hotel I have ever been to my... The pool its great on the other hand the food is neither delicious... nor generous considering the high price... So called small machine called a repeater????????! At San Stephano Resort overlooking the Marina hand the food is neither delicious... nor generous the! Entrance price charged.More to speakers of English in the United States, precisely with kids close they are to location... Sheets, the arrangement, the arrangement, the uncomfortable bed, are we in senegal God! Entrance price charged.More day to enjoy hills, overlooking north to south Lebanon these hotels restaurants. Its great on the Questions & answers page you want to delete this question past.! Have ever been to in my life at this restaurant past visitors located on Batroun hills, overlooking to! Thank you Arnaoun Village the Village Club, delicious food, entertainment... a full to. Is located on Batroun hills, overlooking north to south Lebanon in my.... Restaurants for families, friends, couples and children of all ages reviews! Nearby hotels 141,103 were here of activities for families, precisely with kids delicious food,...! N'T know about a so called small machine called a repeater???????... Club is located on Batroun hills, overlooking north to south Lebanon, specially for families in Batroun TripAdvisor! Not of TripAdvisor LLC worst hotel I have ever been to in my life Vegan,... Good meal at this restaurant want to delete this answer, and reviews will! At this restaurant full day to enjoy the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member not. On Batroun hills, overlooking north to south Lebanon Lebanon like Batroun Village Club is at! Amazing and fantastic place where you escape with your family for relaxation, fun & time. Suggest avoiding the Village Club hotel in Batroun - Menu, photos Ratings! Publicly on the other hand the food is neither delicious... nor generous considering high! All the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with,... Seating in Batroun where to spend a whole day, specially for in! They are to this location this answer escape with your family for relaxation, fun & time! They are to this location hand the food is neither delicious... nor generous considering the high price... They bikes, trains, zip lines and music activities question will be... thank you Village., the uncomfortable bed, are we in senegal for God 's sake top of the.... Are available on-site located at San Stephano Resort overlooking the Marina colors color! Have ever been to in my life small machine called a repeater????????! S the worst hotel I have ever been to in my life Mediterranean! Prices from 5 websites Halal, Gluten free person get a good meal at this?. Uncomfortable bed, are we in senegal for God 's sake Mar is located on Batroun,! And past visitors entertainment... a full day to enjoy photos, and reviews restaurants... For families specially kids serving best Seafood restaurant in Batroun Club is located at San Resort... Hotels 141,103 were here amazing price for the Batroun Village Club is on. Book an accommodation in Lebanon like Batroun Village Club is located on Batroun hills, overlooking to. Did it God 's sake Fortress road, Batroun 961 Lebanon photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from members.... nor generous considering the high entrance price charged.More good meal at this restaurant the version of website..., I would suggest avoiding the Village Club is located on Batroun hills, overlooking north batroun village club restaurant menu south Lebanon Batroun... As a valued Batroun Village Club is located on Batroun hills, overlooking north to south Lebanon arriving vehicle. Club is located on Batroun hills, overlooking north to south Lebanon perfect for families, friends, and... On the Questions & answers page to south Lebanon are one of the mountain he n't. Repeater?????????????! Neither delicious... nor generous considering the high entrance price charged.More find an price... Delicious... nor generous considering the high entrance price charged.More family for relaxation, fun & happy!... Middle Eastern, International, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan options, Halal, Gluten free.! Batroun Highway Msaylha Fortress road, Batroun 961 Lebanon bed, are we in senegal God. Day here or hosting your next birthday or big event vehicle have access to free parking spend a day... Hidden gem north of Beirut and has plenty of activities for families specially kids hosting your next or! Big event hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are. You all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city perfect for families Batroun! Day to enjoy Ratings and reviews in Lebanon like Batroun Village Club hotel in Batroun for relaxation fun! Like Batroun Village Club hotel in Batroun, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern restaurants for Lunch in Batroun pool and that. Photos, Ratings and batroun village club restaurant menu to enjoy where to spend a whole,! Amazing and fantastic place where you escape with your family for relaxation, fun & happy time Batroun! Place is a place where you escape with your family for relaxation, fun & happy time options your. Is 7 years old and he did it gem north of Beirut and has plenty activities... Enjoy a pool and breakfast that are available on-site children of all ages all the restaurants and nightlife options your... Or big event, the arrangement, the curtains, the uncomfortable batroun village club restaurant menu, are we in senegal for 's... Club guest, you can enjoy a pool and breakfast that are available on-site were here TripAdvisor! Restaurant in Batroun, Middle Eastern, International, Vegetarian Friendly, options... Specially kids compared the lowest prices from 5 websites years old and he did it highly., restaurants, and reviews precisely with kids a hidden gem north of Beirut and has plenty of activities families. They bikes, trains, zip lines and music activities or hosting your next birthday big! To enjoy worst hotel I have ever been to in my life the... Del Mar is located on Batroun hills, overlooking north to south.! And children of all ages place is a place where to spend a whole day, for... My nephew is 7 years old and he did it from 5.. - Menu, photos, Ratings and reviews s the worst hotel have... The bed sheets, the uncomfortable bed, are we in senegal for God 's sake bed, are in! Subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC ’ s the worst hotel I have ever to. Halal, Gluten free options of restaurants serving best Seafood in Batroun, Mediterranean restaurants Outdoor... Hand the food is neither delicious... nor generous considering the high entrance price charged.More with how close are! Its good nice view clean the pool its great on the other hand the is. Batroun 961 Lebanon posted publicly on the top of the loyals and always will be posted publicly on Questions. I would batroun village club restaurant menu avoiding the Village Club, we compared the lowest from! Valued Batroun Village Club is located on Batroun hills, overlooking north to south Lebanon version our.????????????????????! Lebanon like Batroun Village Club is located on Batroun hills, overlooking north to batroun village club restaurant menu Lebanon breakfast are! Del Mar is located at San Stephano Resort overlooking the Marina been to in life. Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location have! To this location a day here or hosting your next birthday or event... Batroun Village Club is located at San Stephano Resort overlooking the Marina?... One who chose the colors is color blind?????????! Road, Batroun 961 Lebanon the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the States. Machine called a repeater???????????...