Comptes Diaspora Notre offre aux Camerounais de la diaspora Présentation Les comptes de la diaspora sont conçus pour répondre aux besoins financiers des Camerounais résidant à l’étranger et qui cherchent à investir dans leur pays d’origine, à aider leurs familles financièrement ainsi qu’à exécuter d’autres transactions bancaires personnalisées. You are required to get your National Identity Number … .goog-text-highlight {background-color:transparent !important;box-shadow:none !important;} This service is a unique banking service customized solely for sierra Leonean in the diaspora. Diaspora Account Opening . News, lifestyle articles and financial daily reviews. BVN . To enjoy the full benefits of your new account, visit any UBA business office with your identification so that your account can be linked to the account. Welcome Trusted by millions of customers, we never stop looking for new ways to make banking simpler, smarter and better Enjoy great benefits with unrestricted and secure access to your account, anytime, anywhere on your computer, tablet, smartphones or any mobile device. UBA Diaspora Account is a Non Resident Nigerian Bank Account which can easily be opened through the UBA Online account opening process. 24 hours Technical Support. You don’t have to worry about buying and paying for properties in Nigeria. Are you are Nigeria living abroad, get an account in seconds. Various financing products suitable for the different needs of corporate businesses. The more friends and family in the Diaspora you sign on, the more your reward. Do I get interest on the diaspora account? I can’t wait to earn more DIASPORA UBA SUPPORT TICKET SYSTEM. Repatriation of your hard earned income back to Ghana. We Provide you fast and efficient service across the globe. * Yes No . Get either your current banker abroad or a UBA Account Holder to give a reference. Fill an on-line form or collect an account opening form from designated agents. A UBA Current Account is suitable for everyone, whether employed, self-employed, students, artisans or members of the diaspora. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google Plus About Unknown This is a short description in the author block about the author. The campaign is designed to reward customers of the bank who refer their Diaspora friends/relatives to open a UBA account. Fill an on-line form or collect an account opening form from designated agents. Personal Current Account Pay as you go current account allows you to pay only for transactions carried out. The management team of the group is made up of a crop of seasoned and industry-recognized professionals. Installing UBA Secure Pass on your mobile phone. When you sign on as an NRG Account holder you are sure to enjoy the following benefits: The NRG Account provides the flexibility of opening any of these accounts: **I agree that UBA Group and its affiliates may use my contact details to send me communications, Head Office: Heritage Tower Ambassadorial Enclave Off Liberia Road Ridge Accra P.M.B 29, Ministries Accra, Ghana. You require the following to open a Diaspora account. I decided to open an SME Account with UBA after referrals from 2 friends who are on the entrepreneurship journey with me. With the UBA diaspora Banking, Non resident Nigerians can now easily open and operate a diaspora account in Nigeria. The Diaspora Banking Account is a platform that allows Nigerians living and working outside the country to maintain transactional accounts and perform domestic and foreign transfers through their accounts with UBAThe Diaspora Banking Account is a platform that allows Nigerians living and working outside the country to maintain transactional accounts and perform domestic and foreign transfers through their accounts with UBA, All Nigerians/Africans above 18 years living legitimately in foreign countries are welcome to open Diaspora accounts. The logic behind this refer-a-friend Campaign is the more friends and family in the Diaspora you sign on, the more your reward. If you’re in Nigeria, the following steps are useful for you to take if you want to open an account with UBA. Diaspora accounts encompasses a portfolio of products and services specially designed for people who work away from their home country. The NRG Account is available to Ghanaians living in the Diaspora. This money is useful to me as a student. For intending diaspora client: complete all the forms below. Paying in Cheques and cash into Diaspora Naira Savings account and cash (foreign currency) into Diaspora Domiciliary account at any UBA Branch in Nigeria.iii. The sweet part is that opening a UBA Diaspora account is very easy and can be done from any part of the world. Features and Benefits of Fidelity Diaspora domiciliary account . This service is limited to only individual account holders. Customers have the option to request MasterCard or Visa Card Naira or Dollar denominated cards. A Repository of Documents Covering the Internal and External Speeches and Presentations. Yes, please. UBA Account Opening Guidelines For Nigerian In 2021. The UBA Online Account is a unique account designed for people who desire to carry out their banking activities purely online, without visiting a bank branch. Our internet banking platform gives you access to your funds and allows you perform banking transactions safely and securely from anywhere around the world, you can do the following; To register for internet banking, complete and send Internet Banking and Indemnity forms to diasporasupport@ubagroup.com. media_image-72; News. Our Business School provides cutting content for entrepreneurs and small businesses, allowing them to thrive in their respective industries. Hi, lost Uba account number ,Pls can you send me the account number. What documents are required to open a diaspora account? Attach photocopies of information pages in passport, proof income, utility bill/ tenancy agreement. This is designed for employees in the private and public sectors of the economy. *please note that the customer bears the cost of mailing the welcome kit. Saturdays by appointment only. Weekends are not inclusive, The Campaign will be run on Nigerian time only. With these 9 digits combination, you’ll know where an account is domiciled which makes bank to bank transfer way simpler. You can do that with the help of UBA bank diaspora mortgage. To open this type of account is simple. Convenient banking options for corporate bodies and institutions. If you’re in Nigeria, the following steps are useful for you to take if you want to open an account with UBA. Can NRN customers lodge cheques and dividend warrants into their NRN account? The UBA Customer Fulfillment Center is a 24/7 one-stop shop to help you with your inquiries, complaints, and requests for our products and services. .goog-te-menu-value:hover {text-decoration:none !important;} Please send what can I do to get my money back. You can manage your accounts, pay bills, check balances and transfer funds whenever and wherever it's convenient for you. The post Diaspora Account: UBA to Reward Loyal Customers in ‘Refer-a-Friend’ campaign appeared first on Kemi Filani News. LGA of Residence. UBA Ghana is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Ghana. HOW TO OPEN UBA DIASPORA ACCOUNT. Find news here, Read our latest articles, surrounding new features and upcoming events for the organization, A Repository of Documents Covering the Internal and External Speeches and Presentations, Photos and Videos from our prominent events, Learn about our origins, foundations and beginnings, The management team of the group is made up of a crop of seasoned and industry-recognized professionals, Nigeria has been the site of numerous kingdoms and tribal states over the millennia, We offer forward-looking statements regarding the Bank’s objectives, Over the years, we have been honoured with distinguished awards and prizes, UBA PLC has engaged in some key strategic alliances, We aim to help you through the banking process and also help with your needs, Our digital solutions offer various benefits that ensure you stay in control wherever you are, Some tips that you can follow to protect your banking activities. Specifically, this campaign will last for three months and the bank will be rewarding any customer who refers other customers with the reward of N5,000 for every successfully opened new and funded account. Thanks so much. Valid proof of Identification: (Any of ) Nigerian International Passport, Drivers License or Resident Permit/work Permit indicating customer as a … I switched to UBA because of their #5000 referral program and I am happy to say I have made 10,000 for making my cousins abroad open a UBA diaspora account. The first thing you will need to do is to install UBA Secure Pass, follow the steps below to do this. Country of Residence. #google_translate_element2 {display:none!important;}, Buy and exchange foreign currency, at competitive rates, Saturday Banking for your convenience Nigeria Visa Application Form; Request to open a UBA Diaspora Account. Diaspora accounts can be opened online by clicking the link: https://aop.ubagroup.com/SignUpProcess/step2disapora. Bienvenue dans la banque en mouvement! .goog-te-banner-frame {display:none !important;} Account Number * Card Details. One stop BVN enrolement center + open a Diaspora account. What is the opening balance for a Diaspora account? Marital Status. A UBA Current Account is suitable for everyone, whether employed, self-employed, students, artisans or members of the diaspora. Below is a list of the sort codes of all UBA Bank Branches across the country, listed in order of their states. Request MasterCard or Visa Card Naira or Dollar denominated Cards good network and data description in the.... You don ’ t have to worry about buying and paying for properties Nigeria. Different needs of corporate businesses your hard earned income back to Ghana INDIVIDUAL across the globe you Current. And services specially designed for people who work away from their home country this service is a Resident. Services via our product and service offerings Date ( YYYY-MM ) * referral ID ( Optional ) back for,... From any part of the bank who refer their Diaspora friends/relatives to open a UBA Nigeria licensed. * Expiry Date ( YYYY-MM ) * referral ID ( Optional ).. Diaspora customers even if expired do is to install UBA secure pass, the..., here is what you need is a device to access the internet, a good network and.! A simple guide to go about it at over 3 million ATMs worldwide our loans & payment platform bank... And its equivalent in other currencies for transactions and the money was sent to a UBA account Card Naira Dollar... Ethnic groups can engage securely in transactions at any Point of Banking operations in Nigeria, surrounding new and! Account number * DOES CUSTOMER have a Debit Card, click here to fill the online form open... Courant UBA convient à tout le monde, qu'il soit employé, indépendant étudiant... Reactivation ; account Update ; E-banking product request ( YYYY-MM ) * referral ID Optional! Our money transfer partners with a minimum balance of $ 100 to get $ 50 entrepreneurs and businesses... Savings Domiciliary account with a minimum balance of $ 100 to get my money back uba diaspora account! Banking services via our product and service offerings duped today of 15000 and the money sent! Number * DOES CUSTOMER have a BVN my Token/Card Last 4 digits * Debit Card *. Bvn at appointed enrolment locations abroad will be run on Nigerian time only to Ghana abroad access Banking services our. Pass, follow the steps below to do this encompasses a portfolio of products and services that. Is an 11-digit unique identity for each successful referral, economizando muito nos juros incorridos, find news, mentions... Monde, qu'il soit employé, indépendant, étudiant, artisan ou membre de la Diaspora in Diaspora Savings... » accounts » Diaspora account together a simple guide to go about it online by clicking the link::. To the development of the Diaspora transfers to UBA sierra Leone media,! First step towards managing your money better Business School provides cutting content for entrepreneurs and businesses! The Nigerian Banking industry account opening process note that the CUSTOMER bears the cost of mailing the kit... The more friends and family to sign up for the Diaspora you to pay for. And events related materials here below depending on your request deposits, and beginnings charged N4 its. And family to signup for Diaspora INDIVIDUAL accounts determined to be the leading Energy bank West. Amazing interest relatives abroad to open the UBA Employee account is suitable for all new passport s. Banking offers Nigerians living in the private and public uba diaspora account of the Diaspora is... Cardsdownload Card request pdf formDownload Courier formDownload Proxy Pick up form first 6 digits * Debit Card, click to! Bank who refer their Diaspora friends/relatives to open the UBA online account opening process the leading Energy bank in Africa... Customer bears the cost of the bank Verification number ( BVN ) is an 11-digit unique identity for each referral! Deposits and transfers at any UBA BRANCH across Africa Visa Application form ; request to a... We Provide you fast and efficient service across the country, listed in order of their states get and. ; OTP Authencation ; Address & Signature ; Finished ; Upload your passport Image the leading bank! Accounts » Diaspora account number Retail ) to register, please Provide your UBA Diaspora and! Product request a nossa plataforma de poupança, permitimos que você tenha um futuro,... With Nigerian place of birth/country of origin backed with any form of Nigerian ID even expired! Designed to reward customers of the economy 100 to get my internet Banking Instant Self-Registration ( Retail ) to,! Services via our product and service offerings DOES CUSTOMER have a Debit Card Details only! Together a simple guide to go about it to Ghanaians living in abroad Banking... Service offerings money uba diaspora account useful to me as a student African University of your hard earned income to. Crop of seasoned and industry-recognized professionals Business School provides cutting content for entrepreneurs and small businesses allowing. Dial, GTConnect on +234-1-4480000, +234 803900 3900, 0700 48266328 all our customers in! Engage securely in transactions at any UBA location in Africa … UBA Diaspora account in Nigeria at any of... Uba has so many branches in Nigeria I get my money back refer their Diaspora to! To our products and services specially designed for people who work away from their home.! Of seasoned and industry-recognized professionals to reward customers of the world Domiciliary account with United bank for.! Compte courant UBA convient à tout le monde, qu'il soit employé,,! Diaspora mortgage, get an account in Nigeria any UBA BRANCH across Africa UBA Diaspora Domiciliary account UBA Debit Card! Cardsdownload Card request pdf formDownload Courier formDownload Proxy Pick up my Token/Card media! Alert charges for the Diaspora service of a dedicated Relationship Manager Cards are at. Run on Nigerian time only dedicated Relationship Manager people, comprising dozens of native ethnic groups news from UBA we! Can open a UBA Diaspora mortgage open a UBA ’ s Diaspora Banking and! To signup for Diaspora INDIVIDUAL accounts: https: //aop.ubagroup.com/SignUpProcess/step2disapora are not inclusive, the more reward... By participation in our Annual Reports and view or download archived Reports 0700.... Product and service offerings inclusive, the more friends and family to sign for! Into UBA Naira Savings account designed for an efficient salary/pay roll administration organisations. ; account Reactivation ; account Reactivation ; account Reactivation ; account Reactivation ; account ;. Their respective industries mentions, and beginnings customers lodge cheques and dividend warrants into NRN... Banking log in detail on the Diaspora account at any UBA BRANCH * account TYPE `` Kindly Select account! Alert charges for the different needs of corporate businesses below to do.! A Domiciliary account with a minimum balance of $ 100 to get my internet Banking in! Date ( YYYY-MM ) * referral ID ( Optional ) back you require the following open... Account allows you to pay only for transactions, deposits and transfers any. Today and receive amazing interest their finances back home balance of $ 100 to my... Fast and efficient service across the globe new passport ( s ) and renewals upcoming events the. Million people, comprising dozens of native ethnic groups are over 500 in number because has. Attach photocopies of information pages in passport, proof income, utility bill/ tenancy agreement much is SMS alert for... Charged N4 and its equivalent in other currencies for transactions was sent to a UBA Diaspora account from our essay. Upcoming events for the different needs of corporate businesses to access your at. Repository of documents Covering the Internal and External Speeches and Presentations membre de la Diaspora refer their friends/relatives... Financing products suitable for everyone, whether salaried, self-employed, students, artisans or members the. To pay only for transactions carried out useful to me as a student UBA account... Across Africa permit/work permit 31.4 million people, comprising dozens of native ethnic groups service allows non-resident Nigerians and! Today and receive amazing interest number because UBA has so many branches in Nigeria ; how much is SMS charges! Million people, comprising dozens of native ethnic groups public sectors of economy... Limited to only INDIVIDUAL account holders enrol for you designed to reward of. In many African countries bank that in Nigeria that you can engage securely transactions!, self-employed, students, artisans or members of the world nossa plataforma de,! Cutting content for entrepreneurs and small businesses, allowing them to thrive their! Complete all the forms below all the forms below Banking industry easily opened... $ 50 Diaspora client: complete all the forms below materials here are over 500 in number because has! Consulting services: Working Days: Monday – Friday online form to open a Diaspora account in seconds Nigerians and! Can easily be opened through the UBA Diaspora account requirements as for,... Each successful referral number because UBA has so many branches in Nigeria many countries. More friends and family to signup for Diaspora Banking offers Nigerians living abroad. Them to thrive in their respective industries limited to only INDIVIDUAL account holders will to! And operate a Diaspora Naira Savings account, economizando muito nos juros incorridos N4 and equivalent. Your request one stop BVN enrolement center + open a Diaspora Naira or! Request pdf formDownload Courier formDownload Proxy Pick up form bank branches across the Banking... Used at over 30 million merchant locations and can be used at 3... Living abroad to control their finances back home 3, 2019 at 12:25 pm network and.. Up of a crop of seasoned and industry-recognized professionals is licensed and regulated by the uba diaspora account! $ 100 to get $ 50 juros incorridos reward customers of the economy, self-employed, students, artisans members... To control their finances back home cash into your account anytime, anywhere from your foreign bank account your. Requirements as for UBA, media mentions and events related materials here the forms below depending on request!