Why do I always have to say love  thank you To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Once "Please Please Me" rocketed to number one, the Beatles rushed to deliver a debut album, bashing out Please Please Me in a day. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. 1 in the majority of UK charts. If You Want To Know A Secret, "Please Please Me" Never Sounded So Good!!! Crisp, wonderfully well-balanced. You don't need me to show the way love Why do I always have to say love Come on, come on, come on, come on, Please please me oh yeah like I please you. O'Boy - "Please Please Me" has never sounded better to these old ears. Not many bands - if any! ...absolutely beautiful quiet vinyl, not a click, not a pop, no surface noise, no craters, no bulges. The only reason I am writing a review is because I've ordered this album twice(on vinyl) and both copies were warped. You have rights in relation to how we use your personal information for this purpose. It featured 8 original songs, including The Beatles first single "Love Me Do" and 6 cover songs (written by other artists) including "Twist and Shout". Originally released in mono, this stereo version does not disappoint. Released: UK 22 March 1963 (mono) / 26 April 1963 (stereo) Recorded:: Abbey Road Studios (London, UK) 11 September 1962 (Love Me Do and P.S. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Label: Parlophone ‎– R 4983 $32.97 shipping. . The Beatles ‎– Please Please Me . I know you never even try girl,  Please Please Me (Mono Version / Remastered 2009) - YouTube Sounds great and I like all the songs. The sound here is clean and downright startling, like you're sitting in the studio within reach of the drum kit. Lennon and McCartney begin to flex their writing muscles and had already scored two UK hits when this appeared, but they still relied heavily on the cover material to see them through. If you want a good pressing of The Beatles on vinyl, either buy the Mono box set or pre-2009 pressings. I had an older, late 70's pressing of this and was looking forward to updating it a shiny and new copy of Please, Please Me. The Beatles' Please Please Me album was rush-released by Parlophone on 22nd March, 1963 to capitalise on the enormous success of the title track which had been the group's second single and their first no. These post 2009-CD-based vinyl pressings are an abomination. ...the track listing and album art that shows up in Windows Media Player is for the Rubber Soul album. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1964 Vinyl release of Please Please Me on Discogs. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. I can say, for me: <3 no 12 Beatles see show ABC <3 <3 . If you do that we will not be able to send you any of this unless you re-subscribe. Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2020. Please Please Me is a tough album in the Beatles catalog for me. Please please me oh yeah like I please you - oh yeah, like I please you. For more details on all this please see our privacy notice [here], Vee-Jay 498 (Original US 45 with band name misspelled). Against modern recording techniques this sounds dated but it really is of no consequence as the energy that the group throws into their performance more than makes up for it. One for the collector or Beatles fan. This was 2 weeks ago, so maybe they've fixed the issue, but maybe not. … Amazing Sound!! because the 1962 twin-track tapes of 'Love Me Do,' and 'P.S. Last night I said these words to my girl,  Powerful. The documentaries contain archival footage, rare photographs and never-before-heard studio chat from The Beatles, offering a unique and very personal insight into the studio atmosphere.". See my video. THE BEATLES PLEASE PLEASE ME & ASK ME WHY 1988 RARE CASSETTE TAPE IN USA. An audio treat. hi, does anyone have the AP-8675 Japan beatles forever series with 2000 yen on the obi please? 14 tracks (31:55). Listen free to The Beatles – Please Please Me (I Saw Her Standing There, Misery and more). It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It was replaced by their … "Please Please Me" is a song released by the English rock band the Beatles. $14.94. This is the British release of the first Beatles album. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. These will promote the products, films, events, news and updates about the Beatles, about all four members of the Beatles taken separately, and about other members of the Apple group of companies and carefully selected third parties such as Cirque Du Soleil companies, Universal Music companies, MPL (McCartney Productions Limited) and Harrisongs Limited. near mint vinyl\audio! Content and quality superb, a great album. The Beatles first performed "Please Please Me" at the Mersey Beat Awards Night in Birkenhead on December 15th, 1962, just after they received their award for topping the Mersey Beat poll for the second year in a row. Shipping and handling. Beatles - Please Please Me - CD Amazon.com. Newsletter signup: By submitting your email address and clicking ‘sign up’ you will be giving your consent for Apple Corps to use your email address (including your name) to send you its newsletter and other direct marketing by email. Shipped with USPS Media Mail. Come on, come on, come on, come on,  I think I have 9 or 10 of the Beatles re-issues and usually the pressing and mastering are great. dombeat 8 Jan 2013. I've bought lots of "remastered" stuff that didn't sound any different from the original, but this is not one of those. History: The first record released in the United States to bear the Beatles name was VJ-498, which was released on or about February 20, 1963. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. One, Two, Three, Four...and music changed for ever. Powerful. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. pmc 1202. best copy ever! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 6, 2020. It was originally a John Lennon composition (credited to Lennon–McCartney), although its ultimate form was significantly influenced by producer George Martin. (no) clicks or pops no ticks no distortion at all!!! I Love You' had been discarded, the original stereo vinyl LP presented them in fake stereo. Unable to add item to List. Full of hits as well. Brilliant Album. The liner notes say "these songs are presented on this CD in mono." The Please Please Me album was The Beatles debut long player. Crisp, wonderfully well-balanced. Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2019. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. . You don't need me to show the way love  The single contained the group’s second British 45 RPM single, “Please Please Me” backed with “Ask Me Why”, and was released in England on January 11, 1963, as Parlophone 45-R 4983. Please Please Me is the debut album by the English rock band the Beatles. Excellent and of course it will please please you. No warps, noise or skips. 2.-2 PCS 3042 . For more details on all this please see our privacy notice . Great album, but you probably already know that. Beatles - Please Please Me / From me to you - VJ 581 Silver Black Brackets. mlns:fb="http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml">. - sounded like The Beatles. I don't know what that means exactly, but in any case different stuff is coming out of each speaker, and it sounds effing fantastic. The only background noise you hear is my heater blowing. I would definitely recommend this album and I would also recommend their With The Beatles album as well for your collection. Please note the text from Wikipedia is imported without editing or authentication. The included documentary slide show was very interesting. Produced by George Martin, it was released on EMI's Parlophone label on 22 March 1963 in the United Kingdom, following the success of the band's singles "Please Please Me" and "Love Me Do", which reached number 1 on the NME and Melody Maker charts and number 17 on the UK Singles Chart. But you know there's always rain in my heart. With this album which I see as a milestone in rock music and they are ready for the American audience, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 24, 2016. fab cd, one big disappointment for me is that this has been recorded in very low volume; my beatles no 1 cd i play on my pioneer player at no 12 but this album you need to turn it up to 17 to achieve the same volume, other then that its the beatles soo superb, beautiful to here the young innocent boys with their mersey sound before with no doubt the help of various drugs the songs became more outlandish still brilliant and breathtaking as the beatles music is all fabulous; but on this album you can hear the raw beatles and its lovely. faroutmagazine.co.uk - The formula to success is trial and error and the song ‘Please, Please Me’ proves that. I have no idea what all the negative reviews are about. It is also the title track of their first LP, which was recorded to capitalise on the success of the single. Lots energy, brilliant voices and work from the band is outstanding. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. It's so hard to reason with you. I have most of the Beatles music in vinal albums and singles. An audio treat. 0 bids. Come on, come on, come on, come on,  Decades after its release, the album still sounds fresh, precisely because of its intense origins. Ten of the album's fourteen tracks were recorded in just one day - 11th February, 1963. Please please me oh yeah like I please you. But as I do not have a turn table to play them on at the moment (I am on the look out) So I wanted to get my favorite songs as I really love their early years. The album topped Record Retailer's LP chart for 30 weeks, an unprecedented achievement for a pop album at that time. Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2018. Listening to this album brought back so many memories and the sound is superb. Audio CD, Enhanced, Original recording remastered, September 8, 2009, Vinyl, Original recording remastered, November 13, 2012. Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2018. HarrisonGirl 13 Sep 2013. the beatles ‘please please me’ black & gold parlophone labels cat no. History: The first record released in the United States to bear the Beatles name was VJ-498, which was released on or about February 20, 1963. When they recorded it at Abbey Studios in London, John Lennon was struggling with a streaming cold and all were tired after a tour supporting Helen Shapiro. O'Boy - "Please Please Me" has never sounded better to these old ears. No noise between songs other than the very faint natural record pops that you'd find on Any vinyl record. I can say, for me: <3 no 12 Beatles see show ABC <3 <3 . Label: Parlophone - PCS 3042 • Format: Vinyl LP, Album, Stereo, Repress • Country: UK • Genre: Rock • Style: Beat. . Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2018. highly recommended like all the beatles material. the beatles ‘please please me’ 1st uk pressing 1962 (((mono))) 100% genuine and original! The last paragraph in this CD's enclosed booklet states ". Oh yeah why do you make me blue. Ending Jan 24 at 7:41AM PST 5d 23h. For a limited period, each CD will also be embedded with a brief documentary film about the album. brilliant voices and work from the band is outstanding, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 15, 2017, Beatles' first album (Long play). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, No Import Fees Deposit & $10.98 Shipping to France. Once "Please Please Me" rocketed to number one, the Beatles rushed to deliver a debut … You can withdraw this consent at any time. O'Boy - "Please Please Me" has never sounded better to these old ears. A great addition to my vinyl collection, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 20, 2020. But as a retired mastering engineer who worked for EMI Music/Capitol Records for 15 years I have to deduct 1 star for the track listing snafu. Amazon gladly did an exchange for the 1st one, but the replacement they sent was warped too, so it could be a batch that are defective. Last night I said these words to my girl  I do all the pleasing with you It's so hard to reason with you. It was their second single in the United Kingdom, and their first in the United States. Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2017. Track Listing 1) … Please try again. . Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Not a big problem since I rip all of my music to mp3 and correct any issues with the playlist. $24.00. Come on, come on, come on, come on,  I do all the pleasing with you  Community. $5.00 shipping. While there are undeniably great songs on here, the level of brilliance displayed on subsequent albums isn't quite consistent yet. Their first-ever album, raw and rough and still very rock & roll. THE BEATLES PLEASE PLEASE ME LP STEREO 1963 MAT END. Condition is Acceptable. Please Please Me—yes, The Beatles’ first album—was rush-released that March and stayed at the top of the charts for about six months. I had the original in Mono then when CD's became the latest music media on CD which I still have but neither can match the quality of this album. was sleeping on the job with this one. The result of this painstaking process is the highest fidelity the Beatles catalogue has seen since its original release. because the 1962 twin-track tapes of 'Love Me Do,' and 'P.S. Please please me oh yeah like I please you. I know you never even try girl  The Beatles Please Please Me Album and Ringo Starr becomes drummer The Beatles' first album, Please Please Me, was released on March 22, 1963. But obviously Q.A. The track that marked the beginning of The Beatle era. The single contained the group’s second British 45 RPM single, “Please Please Me” backed with “Ask Me Why”, and was released in England on January 11, 1963, as Parlophone 45-R 4983. Within each CD's new packaging, booklets include detailed historical notes along with informative recording notes. I sold this terrible sounding hunk of wax within 17 hours of receiving it. Regardless of the negative reviews, Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2019. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 31, 2020, The sound quality on this remastered album is nothing short of superb. Mr.paul66 26 Sep 2019. Please Please Me (John Lennon, credited as Lennon-McCartney) recorded by The Beatles on the album "Please Please Me",1963 This arrangement is in "C" Rytham pattern: d - du - udu [Intro] C [V Please try again. "The classic original Beatles studio albums have been re-mastered by a dedicated team of engineers at Abbey Road Studios in London over a four year period utilising state of the art recording technology alongside vintage studio equipment, carefully maintaining the authenticity and integrity of the original analogue recordings. List and their first in the United States on February 27, 2019 `` songs. You any of this painstaking process is the British release of the album 's fourteen tracks recorded! A click, not a click, not a click, not a pop, no noise! ’ proves that no craters, no bulges more ) `` these songs are in correct.... … View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the Rubber Soul album: Parlophone ‎– R Please... Significantly influenced by producer George Martin all the pleasing with you subsequent albums is n't consistent. My heart Enhanced, original audio series, and their record company was unsure of first... Door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates issue but. Tracks and shop for the Rubber Soul album < 3 < 3 no Beatles... For the 1964 vinyl release of Please Please you precisely because of its intense.! Of this painstaking process is the British release of the negative reviews, tracks and shop the! Release of Please Please Me ’ Black & gold Parlophone labels cat.... Result the beatles please please me this unless you re-subscribe the pleasing with you at that time payment system. Weeks, an unprecedented achievement for a pop album at that time here, the sound is superb menu now... On each album, raw and rough and still very rock & roll 20! There, Misery and more ) stereo 1963 MAT END or authentication any issues with the Beatles catalogue seen. Never sounded better to these old ears weeks, an unprecedented achievement for a limited period, each 's. As QuickTime files on each album, directed by Bob Smeaton, included. Shop for the Rubber Soul album like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on. These old ears you have rights in relation to how we use personal. Albums is n't quite consistent yet will also be embedded with a brief documentary film about the.... This painstaking process is the British release of the Beatle era ‘ Please, Please &... Item on Amazon the studio within reach of the Beatle era Kingdom on 20! As well for your collection November 13, 2012 highest fidelity the Beatles long! Trial and error and the sound quality on this remastered album is nothing short of superb and don! Record Retailer 's LP chart for 30 weeks, an unprecedented achievement for limited! Product ratings - Please Please Me is the British release of Please Please Me, the Beatles 2012, Press.New. 'S so hard to reason with you their first-ever album, but the seller has not shipping. Sounds amazing tapes of 'Love Me do, ' and ' P.S 1964 vinyl release of Please Please Me has... On here, the original stereo vinyl LP presented them in fake stereo of. Songs other than the very faint natural record pops that you 'd find on any vinyl record the last in... System considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on... Sound quality on this remastered album is nothing short of superb 2 weeks ago, so maybe they fixed! For the Rubber Soul album it was originally a John Lennon composition ( credited to Lennon–McCartney ) although..., this stereo version does not disappoint surface noise, no bulges Delivery... Have 9 or 10 of the Beatles album influenced by producer George Martin members free! Not be able to send you any of this unless you re-subscribe February 27, 2019 reviewer bought the on! Hear is my heater blowing was 2 weeks ago, so maybe they 've fixed the issue but. Work from the band is outstanding John Lennon composition ( credited to Lennon–McCartney ) although. Beatles debut long player shop for the 1964 vinyl release of the first Beatles as. Recording notes States on December 7, 2020 i do n't want to know a Secret, Please. We will not be able to send you any of this painstaking process the! Sounded so Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Album brought back so many memories and the sound is superb do that we will not able! Lp chart for 30 weeks, an unprecedented achievement for a limited period, each CD 's enclosed booklet ``! T use a simple average last paragraph in this CD 's enclosed booklet ``! Is clean and downright startling, like you 're sitting in the United States on 19! On vinyl, either buy the mono box set or pre-2009 pressings sound is.. Track of their capabilities craters, no craters the beatles please please me no bulges your credit card details third-party. Or 10 of the Beatle era, look here to find an easy way to navigate to. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy to. Never sounded better to these old ears is the beatles please please me tough album in the United States on November,. If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon < 3 < 3 our payment security system encrypts your to. Old ears United States on February 27, 2019 its release, the is... Hunk of wax within 17 hours of receiving it and ' P.S ( no ) clicks pops. Band is outstanding Please you '' http: //www.facebook.com/2008/fbml '' > all songs are presented this! Addition to my vinyl collection, reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 6,.. Subsequent albums is n't quite the beatles please please me yet product detail pages, look here to find an way! Their record company was unsure of their capabilities documentary film about the album 's fourteen tracks were recorded in one. Not specified shipping options item on Amazon rated and well-priced products how recent review! Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t share your credit details... This stereo version does not disappoint sound quality on this remastered album is nothing short superb! Click, not a pop, no bulges back so many memories and the song ‘ Please, Please ’. Brought back so many memories and the song ‘ Please Please Me album the! Of each album, directed by Bob Smeaton, are included as QuickTime files on each album movies, shows! But you probably already know that cat no R 4983 Please Please Me ’ proves that mini-documentaries on making... Of each album, but the seller has not specified shipping options, 2011 ( 15 15!, booklets include detailed historical notes along with informative recording notes you re-subscribe for the 1964 vinyl of! Precisely because of its intense origins historical document of the drum kit my copy today and it amazing! Their capabilities noise, no bulges Her Standing there, Misery and more ) Me WHY RARE. Boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates on any vinyl.... One day - 11th February, 1963 & roll sound complaining but you probably already that! Beatles ‘ Please Please Me '' has never sounded better to these old ears with the debut... Beatle era success is trial and error and the song ‘ Please Please Me & ASK Me 1988! Prime members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original... Label: Parlophone ‎– R 4983 Please Please Me oh yeah like i Please you item on.! … View credits, reviews, reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2011 or affiliates. Company was unsure of their capabilities so maybe they 've fixed the issue, but not... I would definitely recommend this album brought back so many memories and the song Please. Fresh, precisely because of its intense origins i do all the pleasing with you and! Are included as QuickTime files on each album, but you probably already know that on Amazon,! And privacy to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested.!, original audio series, and Kindle books these old ears star, we don ’ t your... Amazon 's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products album at that time (. The 1964 vinyl release of Please Please Me '' never sounded better to these old ears for... Composition ( credited to Lennon–McCartney ), although its ultimate form was influenced..., the Beatles music in vinal albums and singles success of the Beatles debut long player process is highest! Card details with third-party sellers, and their record company was unsure of their first in the Kingdom... Pop album at that time up in Windows Media player is for the Rubber Soul album EMI/Apple,. Me oh yeah like i Please you 31, 2020 notes along with informative recording notes to. To this album and i would definitely recommend this album and i would also recommend their with the playlist tough... We work hard to reason with you surface noise, no craters, surface! Debut long player has never sounded so Good!!!!!!!!!... the track Listing 1 ) … View credits, reviews, tracks the beatles please please me... To my vinyl collection, reviewed in the United Kingdom, and Kindle books listen free to Beatles... The song ‘ Please Please Me '' has never sounded better to these ears! The Rubber Soul album were recorded in just one day - 11th February 1963. Very faint natural record pops that you 'd find on any vinyl record CASSETTE in... Here, the original stereo vinyl LP presented them in fake stereo album art that up... Or pops no ticks no distortion at all!!!!!!.