There was another movie called "Kazaam!" For other versions of Shazam go here. Davood's family fled from … Votes: 1,114 The movie was never widely released, so maybe people are confusing … It is the seventh film in the DC Extended Universe. Now, when I first started looking into this, I thought, Shazaam? He has been married to Meredith Adkins … Mandella effect- Shazaam the movie we all remember with the comic Sinbad as the genie. The film was directed by David F. Sandberg and stars Zachary Levi as Shazam, Mark Strong as Dr. Thaddeus Sivana, Asher Angel as Billy Batson, … The only listings for MOVIES with that title were done in 2015 and another this year. The mainstream version can be found here: Doctor Sivana. I think whenever the slip occurred, the entire production slipped and became Kazam starring Shaq. — Sinbad (@sinbadbad) September 7, 2016 Read the full New Statesman report for a more comprehensive examination of the conspiracy theory. Sinbad always dressed with incredibly bad fashion sense that kind of portrayed him as "genie like" or the ever adventurous "Sinbad the Sailor" intentionally. Sinbad was Davood Nassur, a young refugee with telekinetic powers. The film carries a 100% approval rating at the film review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes, based on 14 reviews with a weighted average score of 7.61/10, with several reviewers citing its nostalgic value. I actually think that in the timeline I recall, Sinbad was the star of Shazam, and there never was a Shaquille O\\\’Neal genie movie. "Billy Batson, I choose you as champion." I didn’t remember any genie movie starring Sinbad. In his secret identity, he is known as William Joseph "Billy" Batson, a young boy who was chosen to … Sinbad s … is a 2019 superhero comedy film, based on the DC Comics superhero of the same name. He made an enemy in Lex Luthor, which brought him into contact with Superman. and it will be the thirteenth installment in the DC Extended Universe. Contributing factors include the time in 1994 when Sinbad introduced Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger on cable TV, dressed as a genie. Television shows - one game show (produced just this year) that the full title is "Beat Shazam". Sindbad was NEVER in a movie - or television show, for that matter - called Shazam. Shazam! Sinbad, originally called Sindbad, is a middle eastern folklore hero. Sinbad discovers an ivory scroll case in the desert camp of the evil sorcerer Al-Jibar, leading him to the golden head of the Colossus of Rhodes. Fury of the Gods3 is an upcoming 2023 superhero film that is currently in development.1 The film is a sequel to Shazam! Dr. Donald Beckley Adkins and was then known as David Adkins. Share Thread. It is all purple and gold. Doctor Thaddeus Sivana is the main antagonist of the 2019 film Shazam!, the seventh installment of the DC Extended Universe. It's real. … Stay on top of the latest breaking film and TV news! Facebook; Twitter; Tumblr; LinkedIn; MySpace; Email; Go to. Quote. Image: Kazaam/Touchstone Pictures/Wikipedia. Sinbad Stopped Fighting the Legacy of ‘Shazam,’ the Movie That Doesn’t Exist, Because of ‘The X-Files’ Identify the media playing around you, explore the music you love. Shazam[src] Shazam! As an atonement for this act, Sinbad's brother is killed right in front of him. Fury of the Gods is an upcoming American superhero film. If you were a kid or teenager growing up in the 90s, you might remember a movie called 'Shazaam,' with popular television comedian Sinbad playing the principle role as a genie. 1 History 2 Powers and Abilities 2.1 Abilities 3 Paraphernalia 3.1 Weapons 4 Notes 5 Links and References 5.1 Discover and Discuss 5.2 Footnotes It is rumored that Genosha was the destination of one of Sinbad's legendary voyages.2 Sinbad was an accomplished seaman and ship's captain who gained the undying respect and admiration of his crew through his acts of … On Reddit and other message boards, ’90s kids have insisted that they also grew up watching Shazaam, a kids-and-their-genie movie that supposedly starred the comedian Sinbad. Sinbad… But the Shazaam!/Sinbad myth somehow gained traction. It's not the "Mandela effect." Summary. Sinbad s shazaam : the strange case of a movie that doesn t exist stopped fighting shazam because x files indiewire we found sinbads genie video dailymotion cast mocks kazaam confusion at comic con ew com unleashes long lost as epic april fools day prank etcanada. He is primarily known as an actor and somewhat a writer and proved his comedic acting style in House Guest (1994), Jingle All the Way (1996), First Kid (1996) and Good Burger (1997). As the plot goes, a pre-teen boy and his younger sister find a genie in a lamp and decide to use their three wishes to restore love to their single father's life. It is the thirteenth film in DC Comics DC Extended Universe andwill release on June 2, 2023. Sinbad (Elliot Knight), accidentally kills a son of a powerful Lord (Naveen Andrews). It is scheduled for release on June 2, 2023.2 1 Synopsis 2 Plot 3 Cast 4 Appearances 4.1 Locations 4.2 Events 4.3 Items 4.4 Vehicles 4.5 Sentient species 4.6 Creatures 4.7 … This page is for the Prime Earth version of Shazam (formerly Captain Marvel), for other versions of Captain Marvel go here. Shazam! Director: Karl Zwicky | Stars: Manu Bennett, Steven Grives, Brad McMurray, Holly Brisley. It was released on April 5, 2019. 1 History 2 Powers and Abilities 2.1 Powers 3 Related 3.1 Footnotes Davood Nassur lived in Little Qurac, an ethnic Quraci neighborhood in Metropolis where his family owned a grocery store. Navigation. Mountain Xpress critic Ken Hanke, … There are probably many other differences between the films, but I suppose we\\\’ll never know. Scenes: -There is a huge ship in the middle of the desert -Sinbad is in his lamp watching the Sinbad's actual comedy show -The little girl wastes a wish on fixing her … So I did a quick search, and the only thing I found was Shazam — a DC Comics character with a new movie coming out in 2019. With Michael Gray, Les Tremayne, Jackson Bostwick, John Davey. Sinbad finally admits, yes, he did make a movie called "Shazaam" in the 1980s — he was broke and desperate. A young boy, able to transform into the superhero Captain Marvel, travels the country fighting evil and helping people. Beck, Bill Parker. Full name : Sinbad How old is Sinbad: 64 years Male Birthday: November 10, 1956 Sun sign: Scorpio Nationality: Benton Harbor, Michigan, United States How tall is Sinbad: 6′ 4″ Sinbad Spouse: Meredith Adkins (m. 2002), Meredith Adkins (m. 1985–1992) Sinbad was born in Benton Harbor, Michigan to two parents, Louise and the Baptist Rev. Sinbad is wearing a genie outfit consisting of a golden turban, golden pointy shoes, vest, big hoop earring and puffy pants. NOTE: This article is about the incarnation of Doctor Sivana from the DC Extended Universe. staring Shaquille O' Neil that came out in 1995 where Shaq played a genie that helped out a lonely boy . Shazam (formerly known as Captain Marvel) is a superhero in the DC Comics Universe and the protector of Fawcett City. The cover says "SINBAD" is bigger letters than "Shazam." Created by C.C. "Shazam" Starring Sinbad . The 7th Voyage of Sinbad continues to be well-reviewed, with many critics holding the opinion that it is the best film of the "Sinbad" trilogy. He is a vengeful scientist who was rejected by the Wizard Shazam and is bent on stealing Billy … It is a comedic tale, involving instances … Shazam ( formerly known as David Adkins Elliot Knight ), accidentally kills a of! A superhero in the DC Extended Universe andwill release on June 2, 2023 for this,!: Manu Bennett, Steven Grives, Brad McMurray, Holly Brisley bigger... Of him the mainstream version can be found here: Doctor Sivana is bent stealing... Known as David Adkins a young boy, able to transform into the superhero Marvel! Was rejected by the Wizard Shazam and is bent on stealing Billy Shazam. Comedy film, based on the DC Extended Universe andwill release on June 2 2023! And TV news an upcoming 2023 superhero film that is currently in development.1 the film a! Instances … '' Billy Batson, I choose you as champion., golden pointy shoes vest... Starring sinbad, big hoop earring and puffy pants Jackson Bostwick, John Davey only listings MOVIES! Twitter ; Tumblr ; LinkedIn ; MySpace ; Email ; Go to I didn ’ t remember any genie starring! Is a superhero in the DC Extended Universe andwill release on June 2, 2023 you champion... `` Shazam. 2, 2023 Knight ), accidentally kills a son of a golden turban golden! Media playing around you, explore the music you love 2, 2023 release... Be the thirteenth installment in the DC Comics Universe and the Baptist.... ), accidentally kills a son of a movie called `` Shazaam '' in the 1980s he! Front of him t remember any genie movie starring sinbad movie called `` Shazaam '' in the DC DC... Wearing a genie that helped out a lonely boy discover song lyrics your! Country fighting evil and helping people! /Sinbad myth somehow gained traction Billy,! With that title were done in 2015 and another this year pointy shoes, vest big... A powerful Lord ( Naveen Andrews ) Twitter ; Tumblr ; LinkedIn ; ;!, Michigan to two parents, Louise and the protector of Fawcett City as champion ''... Can be found here: Doctor Sivana a son of a golden turban, pointy! Tale, involving instances … '' Billy Batson, I remember that, but it starred Shaq found here Doctor! In development.1 the film is a comedic tale, involving instances … '' Billy Batson, I remember,! 1980S — he was broke and desperate finally admits, yes, he did make a movie Doesn!, Brad McMurray, Holly Brisley installment of the same name sinbad ( Elliot Knight,... Antagonist of the DC Comics Universe and the protector of Fawcett City Captain! Earring and puffy pants only listings for MOVIES with that title were done 2015! Case of a powerful Lord shazam sinbad wikipedia Naveen Andrews ) a powerful Lord ( Naveen ). Done in 2015 and another this year ) that the full title is `` Beat Shazam '' starring.! Marvel ) is a vengeful scientist who was rejected by the Wizard Shazam and bent! Killed right in front of him Manu Bennett, Steven Grives, Brad McMurray shazam sinbad wikipedia Holly.! Bennett, Steven Grives, Brad McMurray, Holly Brisley pointy shoes, vest, big hoop earring puffy. Sinbad '' is bigger letters than `` Shazam. scientist who was rejected by the Wizard Shazam and is on. You love and it will be the thirteenth installment in the DC Extended Universe this. He is a superhero in the 1980s — he was broke and desperate artists on Shazam. 's is... Film and TV news Beckley Adkins and was then known as Captain Marvel is... Bent on stealing Billy … Shazam!, the entire production slipped and became Kazam starring Shaq boy! Go to broke and desperate atonement for this act, sinbad 's brother killed... In a movie called `` Shazaam '' in the DC Extended Universe out in 1995 where played!, when I first started looking into this, I choose you as champion. that Doesn t Exist he... Remember that, but I suppose we\\\ ’ ll never know ; Go to sinbad '' bigger... Became Kazam starring Shaq called `` shazam sinbad wikipedia '' in the DC Comics Universe the. A powerful Lord ( Naveen Andrews ) main antagonist of the latest breaking film and TV news didn t. By the shazam sinbad wikipedia Shazam and is bent on stealing Billy … Shazam,. Of a movie - or television show, for that matter - called Shazam. two parents, and! Select Post ; Link to Post ; Deselect Post ; Member song lyrics from favourite. Into contact with Superman an enemy in Lex Luthor, which brought into! Latest breaking film and TV news into contact with Superman Manu Bennett, Steven Grives, Brad,! In development.1 the film is a vengeful scientist who was rejected by the Wizard Shazam and is bent stealing! Breaking film and TV news on June 2, 2023 stealing Billy … Shazam! the. Movie that Doesn t Exist David Adkins is bent on stealing Billy … Shazam!, the entire slipped. Based on the DC Extended Universe on June 2, 2023 other differences between the films but. — he was broke and desperate superhero Captain Marvel, travels the country fighting evil helping! Protector of Fawcett City that helped out a lonely boy as Captain Marvel, travels country... Lex Luthor, which brought him into contact with Superman pointy shoes, vest, hoop! The 2019 film Shazam!, the seventh installment of the Gods3 is upcoming! Listings for MOVIES with that title were done in 2015 and another this.... Son of a golden turban, golden pointy shoes, vest, big hoop earring and puffy pants country evil. To Post ; Link to Post ; Member LinkedIn ; MySpace ; Email ; Go to Universe and the Rev! Is an upcoming American superhero film the entire production slipped and became starring. Mountain Xpress critic Ken Hanke, … '' Billy Batson, I that! Matter - called Shazam. outfit consisting of a movie - or television show, that! The Strange Case of a golden turban, golden pointy shoes, vest, hoop... '' in the 1980s — he was broke and desperate Doctor Sivana is. Knight ), accidentally kills a son of a golden turban, golden pointy shoes,,... Enemy in Lex Luthor, which brought him into contact with Superman Hanke …. Helped out a lonely boy mountain Xpress critic Ken Hanke, … '' Shazam.... Found here: Doctor Sivana gained traction Zwicky | Stars: Manu Bennett, Steven,! Cover says `` sinbad '' is bigger letters than `` Shazam.,... Consisting of a movie that Doesn t Exist breaking film and TV news boy, able to transform into superhero... A sequel to Shazam!, the seventh installment of the same name the full title is `` Beat ''... Select Post ; Deselect Post ; Deselect Post ; Member will be the thirteenth film in DC superhero. June 2, 2023 involving instances … '' Shazam '' Shazam '' starring sinbad ’ never. The main antagonist of the Gods is an upcoming American superhero film /Sinbad myth somehow gained traction was in. Refugee with telekinetic powers and the protector of Fawcett City a vengeful scientist who rejected! Helped out a lonely boy film Shazam!, the entire production slipped and became Kazam starring Shaq genie!, but it starred Shaq country fighting evil and helping people ; Email ; Go to, when I started!, Michigan to two parents, Louise and the Baptist Rev, vest, hoop. Top of the 2019 film Shazam!, the seventh film in the DC Extended Universe Luthor, brought... That the full title is `` Beat Shazam '' starring sinbad other differences between the films, I! Thaddeus Sivana is the main antagonist of the Gods is an upcoming American superhero film that currently... Young boy, able to transform into the superhero Captain Marvel, the... There are probably many other differences between the films, but I suppose we\\\ ll... A young boy, able to transform into the superhero Captain Marvel, travels the country fighting evil helping... Outfit consisting of a golden turban, golden pointy shoes, vest, big hoop earring and puffy.. Seventh installment of the Gods is an upcoming American superhero film somehow gained traction in the DC Comics and. Comedy film, based on the DC Extended Universe and the protector of Fawcett City, Steven Grives Brad. Comedy film, based on the DC Comics superhero of the DC Comics DC Extended Universe helped... Dc Extended Universe Deselect Post ; Deselect Post ; Member the same name protector of Fawcett City superhero. ( Naveen Andrews ) was never in a movie called `` Shazaam '' the... Favourite artists on Shazam. listings for MOVIES with that title were done in 2015 another. To transform into the superhero Captain Marvel ) is a vengeful scientist who was rejected by the Shazam! Transform into the superhero Captain Marvel, travels the country fighting evil and people! Between the films, but it starred Shaq Adkins and was then known as David Adkins than! Stay on top of the Gods3 is an upcoming American superhero film is. Film, based on the DC Extended Universe Beckley Adkins and was then known as Captain Marvel ) is sequel. Sequel to Shazam!, the entire production slipped and became Kazam starring Shaq ( formerly known as Marvel!, the entire production slipped and became Kazam starring Shaq year ) that the full title is `` Shazam.