//-->, Long Term Test: Dobyns Brings the The use of green logos and threading on the rod are a nice touch, and give the rods … The DX seems like it will be a great Hudd rod, as it has a slightly firmer tip. If dobyns made the 807 and 867 in the fury they would have stepped into the 8”+ soft bait game. Fury Series FR 795SB Swimbait Rod. DOBYNS FURY 624C CAST ROD. I have the Dobyns Fury FR806SB, and it is an awesome rod for money. The Fury 795SB features very similar styling to the Champion XP rod, just with I use it for some bigger glides and 6” soft baits. Hope this helps. Daiwa Tatula SV TWS 8.1:1 Casting Reel TASV103XS Shimano Curado K CU200KXG 8.5:1 Low Profile Casting Reel Quote; … Dobyns Fury FR 705CB … Fast forward to present day and a lot has changed. Dobyns Fury 7'9" Med-Heavy Swimbait Casting Rod FR 795SB. Would love to try the 806 fury, as i love my 806 champion. 95 sold. Dobyns Fury 7'3" Mag-Heavy Casting Rod FR 735C. other Dobyns rods, with a primarily black matte finish, but many anglers find Free shipping on selected items. I also own about 7 other dobyns rods. Dobyns Rod's new Fury Series boasts those essential features that anglers demand: high modulus graphite blank, Fuji reel seat, … Unlike the rest of the Fury lineup, which uses a combination of AA-grade cork and hypalon in a split grip, the two swimbait rods in the lineup feature full-handles made solely of high-density hypalon. 5. my friend has the fury and I think that they are on the lighter side, only having a 795 and an 806 but I would go dobyns unless you're gonna get into bigger swimbaits like a 250. holding the DX Heavy and the 795 fury in my hands writing this and both are great. Upload or insert images from URL. Owning both rods dobyns feels nicer and is lighter. $200.00. Knowing that the The proven Fuji reel seat keeps reels nice and low. As the introductory rod in the impressive Dobyns Rod lineup, the Dobyns Fury is born from a very strong pedigree. A total of 11 technique-specific rods, including popular crankbait, flipping, swimbait, spinning and casting models, round-out the series. Dobyns Colt Series Casting Rods *BUY 2 or more and SAVE $* $79.99. Fury their performance guides. In some respects the Fury Series appears more muted than other Dobyns rods, with a primarily black matte finish, but many anglers find the rods look clean and tactical. He knew that making a more affordable rod meant making some sacrifices, i LOVE my fury 795, have it paired with the new style revo inshore. $19.99 shipping. Swimbaits | Lines | I absolutely love my 795 but it's sweet spot is only between 1 and 3-3.5 ounces so you will need a different rod for anything heavier. Impoundment Cod and Barra anglers are going to be all over the heavier baitcast models where a range of technique specific rods is required. which retailed for $40-$50 dollars more. or Best Offer. Dobyns is probably the most popular choice on the market especially when it comes to fishing with swimbaits. At the time it was a major move for Dobyns to bring a rod down to It all comes down to personal preference bud. I would just keep all of the rods and get another one. Fury Series rods are incredibly comfortable and easy to use thanks to a unique hybrid split grip design that uses premium AA-grade cork on the foregrip and high-density EVA foam for the rear grip and butt section (except for the 795SB Swimbait rod which has a full EVA foam grip). If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. and he decided to prioritize features that impacted fishing performance versus and are more than enough to handle mid sized swimbaits. C $152.60. Next Section: How the Fury Swimbait Rod Measures up... Dobyns C $83.30 shipping. Included are things like … I love it for for hudds and the 9.5 weedless nates bait. google_color_bg = "FFFFFF"; The EVA is nicer on the fury IMO.They both use fuji components. $0.00. But i agree with the above the irod Genesis II is very nice too. The Dobyns Mainstream line fishing rod. There was a lot of initial Dobyns Rods FR 795SB Fury Series Heavy Fast Swimbait Rod , Black/Green, 7'9"/Medium by Dobyns Rods: Amazon.fr: Sports et Loisirs Gary Dobyns discusses the Fury Series, retailing at $109.99-$119.99. $0.00. Shop eBay for great deals on Dobyns Casting Fishing Rods. or Best Offer. While the Champion XP and Champion Extreme Series rods are what the company is still - The Fury Series. Would you say it's worth trading/selling the 795 for a DX to handle my hudds/jig hook baits? Dobyns Fury 8'0" Heavy Swimbait Casting Rod FR 806HSB. 795SB Dobyns Fury Series Rods Huge in the U.S bass market, the Dobyns Fury range of rods are perfectly suited to Australian applications. At the time of the Fury Series introduction Gary I have the diawa DX extra heavy 3-10oz. Only 1 left! decided that it was worth the additional cost to keep the proven Fuji ECS Fuji reel seats and guides are expensive, but to my surprise Gary designed to be a halo product for the brand, one of the top selling lines long since I started testing the Fury that I had to go back to my initial notes Clear editor. fans. see just how well this $129 dollar rod has held up. I also have the I-rod gen 2 Bailey swim and it’s a cool rod but I’m not in love with it. C $165.31. Display as a link instead, × Haven't had experience with the DX, but have heard many great things about it too. The pole is equipped with Fuji reel seat. I love it for for hudds and the 9.5 weedless nates bait. C $85.68 shipping. I remember talking to Gary Avg RoD (2-32oz) graphite reel seat. Sensitive, light, strong and balanced at an exceptional value! Rods | Lures | The result was a rod that still looked like a Dobyns rod, but didn't have all the details and fancy styling than his higher end rods. To help reach the price point Dobyns turned to Sea-Guide for A lot can change in the course of a few seasons. $0.00. The result was a rod that still looked like a Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible. 4.5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - Dobyns Fury 8'0" Heavy Swimbait Casting Rod FR 806HSB. 795SB google_color_border = "FFFFFF"; Apparel | Whether you are looking for a budget-friendly option, or to simply add an extra rod to your arsenal, give Dobyns Fury Series a try! A total of 11 technique-specific rods, including popular crankbait, flipping, swimbait, spinning and casting models, round-out the series. C $83.30 shipping. Powered by Invision Community. Dobyns Fury Series Casting Rods provide everything today's anglers are looking for in a top shelf casting rod, but without the high price tag. You'll find new or used products in Dobyns Casting Fishing Rods on eBay.   You cannot paste images directly. Dobyns Fury 7' Med-Heavy Crankbait Casting Rod FR 705CB. It’s an 8’0’’ Mag fast action swimbait rod that’s perfect for heavy and strong fish. How do they compare to the Daiwa DX swimbait rods? realized that he needed a more affordable rod series to address the mainstream 57 watching. Series rods. Free shipping. Dobyns Rods new Fury Series boasts those essential features that anglers demand: high modulus graphite blank, Fuji reel seat, Kevlar wrapping and AA grade cork grip with hi-density Hypalon butt. We have $20.00 shipping. Uses: Swimbaits, Umbrella Rigs. Fury at a Great Price Point. The Dobyns Rods Fury Series boasts those essential features that anglers demand: high modulus graphite blank, Fuji reel seat, Kevlar wrapping and AA-grade cork grip with hi-density EVA butt. cosmetics. continues to be the much more affordable and value oriented Fury Series. Les meilleures offres pour Dobyns Fury 7' 9" Med-lourd articulé Casting Rod FR 795SB sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion Pleins d'articles en … $25.00 shipping. i would highly recommend the 795. I have the 806 and the XH DX. I have the DX, (H 2-8oz). Xtasy Series Toray Nano graphite blanks Fuji titanium Torzite guides Painted Fuji graphite reel seats All custom cosmetics and handle Kevlar wrapping Full handle AAAA-grade Portugal cork grips Unique serial number on each rod Price Range: $549.99 view details Champion Extreme HP Series Toray High modulus graphite blanks Fuji Paste as plain text instead, × dobyns rods new fury series boasts those essential features that anglers demand: high modulus graphite blank, fuji reel seat, kevlar wrapping and aa grade cork crip with a hi-density hypalon butt. highest end series to date, the Xtasy Series, which is designed with Toray I have the diawa DX extra heavy 3-10oz. After years of design work and field-testing input, Gary finally has a rod he is excited to put his name on. and runs their own factories in WeiHai China. the rods look clean and tactical. $289.99 Free shipping. Reels | Your baitcasting reel of choice can be securely attached with the rod's lightweight Fuji reel seat. So if you guys had to pick one? Model. $12.55 shipping. Ready for a full day of battle, Fury casting rods come loaded with comfort and durable features that will make you not want to put them down. SPECIFICATIONS: Length: 8'0" | Line: 20lb - 40lb | Lure: 2oz. Honestly they aren't bad rods, but I got an I rod bailey swim (genesis 2) rod and that thing is worth the extra $50 in my opinion... Dobyns makes some nice rods and I love them. google_ad_width = 120; google_color_link = "006699"; Interviews | Events | probably best known for, the Savvy Series has been replaced by the Sierra Series Tight lines. 95 sold. Fuji this Chinese company had already been selling rod components since 1997, and owns 116 sold. Dobyns rod, but didn't have all the details and fancy styling than Dobyns Rod?s new Fury Series boasts the essential features that anglers demand: high modulus graphite blank, Fuji reel seat, Kevlar wrapping and AA grade cork grip with hi-density Hypalon butt. Dobyns Rods colt Series heavy fast bait casting Casting Rod -CL734C. been putting the Fury 795 swimbait rod through the paces for over two years and skepticism about the guide choice, mostly concern about how well the guides $249.99. introduced. Watercraft | the $119-$129 dollar price point, which was even lower than the existing Savvy Series, The 795SB swimbait rod configuration should look familiar to any Champion XP The Dobyns Rods Fury bass fishing rod is now available. google_color_text = "000000"; Plus i liked the long cork handle on the DX. C $85.68 shipping. My reel will be a Lexa 300,  I'm new to the site and fell in love with it already. I like dedicated setups but that's just how I operate. google_color_url = "FF9900"; ago, and today the company even offers a true value line with the Colt Series, at Dobyns Fury FR 806HSB Swimbait Rod - Authorized Dealer. 5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - Dobyns Fury 7'9" Med-Heavy Swimbait Casting Rod FR 795SB. I've been slow rolling a g2 shell cracker lately at night and i can feel every little wiggle of the bait on top. Since February of 2015, Gary Dobyns has promised the bass fishing community a rod in the $100 range. More than decent and well worth the price...plus they even offer multiple swimbait sticks now! I'm in the process of getting some Huddleston's 68 and 8 inch but i really dont know which one of these rod would be best to throw all of my baits, I know it should be different rods but tight on money right now and looking for some help. would hold up over time, especially when used with braided lines. $129.99. advanced nano fiber and Fuji Titanium Torzite guides. By The fr795flip is a medium heavy fast action swim bait rod recommended for 15-30 lb line and 1-5 oz lure weight. While the Xtasy rods are The Fury Series may be affordable but it still makes use of Fuji reel seat that Fury As a veteran of the sport of bass fishing with decades of tournament angling under his belt and over 100 major tournament victories, Gary combined his vast experience and his unending pursuit of perfection into Dobyns Rods. I have a 795 and 806. Lab Results for Dobyns Rods Fury FR795SB. Buy It On Ebay . Rod I prefer 5 and 7 power, fast action blanks that carry enough muscle to drive home hooks, but have enough softness in the tip to cushion those wild boat side surges big bass are known to take. rack, or in your rod locker. Dobyns Champion XP Oversize Swimbait Casting Rods Built to handle the largest baits in your arsenal, the Dobyns Champion XP Oversize Swimbait Casting Rods are made using proprietary high modulus graphite blanks and Fuji component that provide the strength necessary to sling magnum baits and land trophy fish. Dobyns Fury 7' Medium Light Spinning Rod FR 702SF . his higher end rods. The Dobyns 795SB swimbait rod is part of the Fury Series. google_ad_type = "text_image"; it is time to the comparable Fury Series rod for comparison. 4.5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - Dobyns Fury 8'0" Heavy Swimbait Casting Rod FR 806HSB. Dobyns Colt Spinning Rod. Specifications. The 795SB swimbait rod configuration should look familiar to any Champion XP fans. Built to handle the largest baits in your arsenal, the Dobyns Champion XP Oversize Swimbait Casting Rods are made using proprietary high modulus graphite blanks and Fuji component that provide the strength necessary to sling magnum baits and land trophy fish. $0.00. Dobyns Fury 8'0" Heavy Swimbait Casting Rod FR 806SB. Copyright © 2020 Swimbait Underground Dobyns Champion XP Series DC 867 MAG HSB Swimbait Rod - Authorized Dealer. Autopsy,