That and he’s terrified of rabbits! It would follow the storyline of the original Percy Jackson five book series, with … Percy Jackson is one of the most beloved young adult book series, and a decade after the first live-action film was released, the books are being turned into a Disney Plus series. Monisha is a writer with a background in publishing and digital media. Disney shows always tend to be 2 seasons long unless they’re popular. Percy Jackson and the Olympians series in the works at Disney Plus Camp Half-Blood is once again open for business as Percy Jackson and the Olympians is being adapted into a Disney Plus series. For me, whoever plays her has to be able to show Annabeth’s intelligence and sass. They obviously have to be good at comedy because Grover has some amazing lines in the books, but show that he has conflicted emotions. Percy Jackson is one of the most beloved young adult book series, and a decade after the first live-action film was released, the books are being turned into a Disney Plus series. SINCE YALL RUINED THE PERCY JACKSON MOVIES, PETITION TO MAKE LOGAN LERMAN AS POSEIDON. Okay, moving onto the Daughter of Athena: Annabeth! Oscar Isaac is the single one actor in ALL Hollywood that reeks greek god energy. Choice: Jacob Tremblay (Wonder/Doctor Sleep) I reckon Jacob has great experience already at 13 to handle being Percy, both the comedy and the drama! A little bit of an age jump! The gods are truly smiling on us today, because it’s just been confirmed a Percy Jackson TV show is in the works with Disney Plus. Riordan has published a follow-up statement on Twitter that suggests the series will be following the original storyline. percy jackson adaption . We’re about to … I’m Daisy and I’m a Hufflepuff from the UK! The Percy Jackson & The Olympians series may finally be getting a decent adaptation on Disney+, but Rick Riordan’s beloved story will have to change its themes for a modern audience.The new take on the popular YA books is a huge opportunity to address something that the original adaptation - which was intended to kick off a series to rival Harry Potter's success - fell foul of. Okay, moving onto the Daughter of Athena: Anna The 'Percy Jackson' series will arrive on the Disney+ streaming service. PJO: The Ultimate Guide; KC Survival Guide; Hotel Valhalla Guide; Camp Half-Blood Confidential; Graphic Novels. The Son of Sobek; The Staff of Serapis; The Crown of Ptolemy; Guides. In the story, Percy Jackson is a Half-Blood, the son of the mortal Sally Jackson and the Greek god of the sea Poseidon. Hocus Pocus 2 was also announced and is the spooky sequel to the 1993 Halloween classic. In the books he is meant to be 12 years old and in 6th grade, but Logan was 17/18 when he played him. Talks between the author and Disney have been public for a while, but today we got confirmation that a deal had been reached and the series remake of the young adult series inspired by greek mythology is coming to Disney Plus. Designed & Developed by Madhya Agency, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), 5 Fandom Halloween Costume Ideas | Blogtober 2019, What I’m Watching On Netflix This Halloween | Blogtober 2019, Favourite TV Shows Of All Time (From A 30+ Fangirl), How To Cope With Invisible Illness Frustration, How To Find Your Blogging Voice As A Beginner Blogger, The First Lookthrough Of My 2021 Bullet Journal, 2020: The Year That Silenced My Voice Everywhere. Hearing the news made me think of a particular question: who would I cast in the new Percy Jackson series? Broke Casting: Logan Lerman as PoseidonWoke Casting: Logan Lerman as Luke Castellan#PercyJackson pic.twitter.com/xGo2BBsIql. Here's everything you need to know about the Percy Jackson series on Disney Plus. Percy Jackson is the main pre-teen hero of the series Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Percy Jackson fans received some great news in May when it was announced by none other than the author of the book series, Rick Riordan, himself that the young adult series will be receiving a TV series adaptation at Disney+.. Not much else was disclosed during the initial announcement and now fans are clamouring to know exactly how long they will need to wait to see Percy Jackson and … “We can’t say much more at this stage but we are very excited about the idea of a live-action series of the highest quality, following the storyline of the original Percy Jackson five-book series, starting with The Lightning Thief in season one. Yeah, same. Percy Jackson is caught on the Fox side of the merger: 20th Century Fox still holds the rights to the franchise. It was clearly not one a Disney priority … A chronic Pisces, she’s into trying to be a better person and sparkling water. The Demigod Files; The Demigod Diaries; Percy Jackson's Greek Gods ; Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes; The Singer of Apollo; Crossover Stories. Riordan says “after a lot of hard work and a lot of support from you guys, Percy Jackson is coming to Disney Plus.” They high five, it’s real cute, and the internet goes wild. Author Rick Riordan says he's working on a live-action adaptation for Disney's popular streaming service. https://decider.com/2020/05/15/percy-jackson-disney-plus-auditions Percy's birthday is August 18. If you want to know who else I’d cast in the series, just ask. Truly, it’s no wonder we all turned out so cool. After an unsuccessful run of films from 20th Century Fox, Disney+ is reportedly working on a series … There has been bits of contraversy over his previous casting. He’s also Percy’s dad (though Percy doesn’t know that straight away). Grover is a satyr so he literally could have anyone playing him! "Hey Percy Jackson fans, for the past decade, you've worked hard to champion a faithful on-screen adaptation of Percy Jackson's world. There are so many talented teen actors who might be the one to play one of my favourite characters. Owned by @iamacroissant and @PercyJacksonShow1. More so than he does already does naturally in his real life. This fangirl definitely can’t see into the minds of the Disney bosses! From the mid to late 2000s pretty much everyone’s reading comprised of a series of books that are loosely based Greek mythology. It is stated that like other half-bloods, because of his dyslexia his mind is hardwired to read Ancient Greek and while his ADHD has granted him inborn battlefield reflexes. Who could realistically look like that they could have a 12 year old child. In any case, we’re enjoying the reactions to the Percy Jackson show announcement. Owned by @iamacroissant and @PercyJacksonShow1. Hearing the news made me think of a particular question: who would I cast in the new Percy Jackson series? The Percy Jackson TV show news was blessedly released to an unsuspecting fan base by the book’s author Rick Riordan on Twitter. More info on auditioning and casting below. https://twitter.com/fleurenamour/status/1261030747399434240?s=20, If anyone has had a wild and surprisingly fortunat, Shopping small and local is something we’re behi, At 20 years old, "trans masc prince" and star of #, Our First Look At RuPaul in ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race Down Under’ Is Here, Stan’s ‘It’s A Sin’ Is A Joyous Yet Heartbreaking Story About The AIDS Epidemic. Fans of Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson novels rejoice — Disney has officially begun development on a new adaptation of the popular YA book series, and we have every reason to … Important info: If you audition make sure you try and keep up with the casting. A Percy Jackson series is currently in the early stages of development at Disney Plus. Author Rick Riordan announced a Disney Plus adaptation of his beloved middle-grade series Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Of course I’ll be including Nico in this because he’s a dark, forboding boy who deserves all the love! More info on auditioning and casting below. Script writing is allowed, see below for that too. This is the latest big IP that Disney has decided to mine for its streaming service with a number of Marvel Cinematic Universe shows in the works and at least one 'Star Wars' show, 'The Mandalorian', already available on the service. Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson book series is an enormously popular (and bestselling) set of novels that blend Greek mythology, history, and wit. Who would you cast in the Disney+ series? The Percy Jackson TV reboot, headed to Disney Plus, is likely to star unknown actors of around 12 years of age as the title character and his friends. We got the news and that’s the biggest step! The Percy Jackson TV reboot, headed to Disney Plus, is likely to star unknown actors of around 12 years of age as the title character and his friends. This is the latest big IP that Disney has decided to mine for its streaming service with a number of Marvel Cinematic Universe shows in the works and at least one 'Star Wars' show, 'The Mandalorian', already available on the service. In a Lightning Thief movie adaptation and its sequel, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, Logan Lerman (Hunters) played Percy, while Alexandra Daddario (White Collar) and Brandon T. … Since Rick and Becky promised they would be heavily involved, we’re expecting the series to be faithful to the books. She’s still a relative newcomer so I reckon the Percy Jackson series would be a great step-up for her! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Fans of Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson novels rejoice — Disney has officially begun development on a new adaptation of the popular YA book series, and we have every reason to … A new Percy Jackson webseries is gearing up to begin filming and there are a lot of roles up for grabs. In fact, learning from their experiences, the game will be taken up a notch higher. Fans of the Percy Jackson book series are a little more than wary when it comes to the idea of the series getting a live-action rendition. Starring Years & Years singer Olly Alexander. Fans can’t stop talking about this Percy Jackson Live-Action Series on Disney Plus! You might care or you might not but, for those of you who do, Percy Jackson is going to be turned into a series on Disney+!! A Percy Jackson series is currently in the early stages of development at Disney Plus. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. still can’t believe this is happening pic.twitter.com/RgBsYUqW9W. It won’t stop there, however. Percy is the son of a human mother and the Greek god Poseidon, and the series follows his adventures as he fights evil while learning to control his burgeoning demi-god powers. Important info: If you audition make sure you try and keep up with the casting. There are so many characters throughout the books that this post would be drag-on for ages. She also needs to help us believe that she’s been at Camp Halfblood for a while! We are getting the Disney Plus series, but since that will be awhile, I love Percy Jackson, can’t wait, and like animating, I’m doing this!!! Plot. Choices: Ben Barnes (Chronicles of Narnia), Jay Baruchel (How To Train A Dragon) or Justin Chatwin. Percy's birthday is August 18. It was just the bad writing. We have to start with the title character himself! It’ll be a TRAVESTY if he’s not cast in the #PercyJackson series. A Percy Jackson series is coming to Disney+. Percy Jackson and the Olympians, published by former Disney subsidiary Hyperion, follows the titular Percy Jackson -- a boy who learns that he is the son of Poseidon, Greek god of the Sea -- and his various adventures at Camp Half-Blood, a training ground for demigods. Yes, sir, Disney owns the film rights to Rick Riordan’s Percy Jackson series. Perhaps fives seasons to match the five books can be expected? Production Description. Percy Jackson and the Olympians is one of the most popular book series in the world, and now it will be coming to Disney+ as a new TV series. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Casting directors are currently casting roles for the first three episodes of a webseries based on Rick Riordan’s Percy Jackson books. percy jackson stans discovering we’re finally going to have new content after years of waiting pic.twitter.com/KWFUupUabh, she was a poem AND HE BETTER BE ABLE TO FUCKING READ PERCY JACKSON pic.twitter.com/JXG6FUTIOh, rick riordan: we are making a 5-season percy jackson tv series for disney+twitter: pic.twitter.com/6BwE5yJerK, me to disney+ on the Percy Jackson series pic.twitter.com/TdVDOwgGI8, me watching percy jackson adaption on Disney+ pic.twitter.com/JayAvOvXKZ, Avatar the Last Airbender series and a Percy Jackson series…bitch I win pic.twitter.com/xlA3vrsM08, did you pretend you were the child of a greek god when you were younger because of percy jackson despite not being greek at all or are you normal. Script writing is allowed, see below for that too. If the Percy Jackson series can finally get what it deserves, you can too. Script writing is allowed, see below for that too. To be honest, no one has an idea when the series will be available on Disney+ or what that will look like with any specifics or casting. Who knows! Haha. The two film adaptations — Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief and Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters — came from the Fox studio, so they technically came under the ownership of Disney after the acquisition. This is due to the two films produced by 20th Century Fox back in 2010 and 2013, which were widely disliked by fans. Riordan’s announcement has sparked a rumbling from one of the internet’s most loyal fandoms. Percy Jackson series creator Rick Riordan and his wife Becky Riordan have given an update on when fans can expect the Disney+ series reboot to air, … Logan Lerman made a great Percy and I would totally have cast him if he was young enough. God of the sea, has a trident, son of Kronos and Rhea! Yes, sir, Disney owns the film rights to Rick Riordan’s Percy Jackson series. But these Percy Jackson Disney Plus TV series release date, spoilers, and news details have brought hope to the franchise once again! He is really 33 but we all know he acts younger. At long last, the much-rumored Percy Jackson TV show for Disney Plus has been officially announced, with season 1 set to adapt the first novel. But whereas both Harry Potter and The Hunger Games have only had one, definitive adaptation, Percy Jackson is different in that it was adapted once before – and fans of the books, including Riordan himself, were almost unanimous in declaring that the two films derived from the first two books in the series were badly-written, badly-cast, and just….well, bad. I had to have a good think about who could possibly play him and what age. And have for a while now actually. Now we just need this dumb Covid-19 to disappear so we can fangirl/boy over Percy Jackson all over again!! Owned by @iamacroissant and @PercyJacksonShow1. That didn't mean anything for the embattled series at the time. The 'Percy Jackson' series will arrive on the Disney+ streaming service. A Percy Jackson series is currently in the early stages of development at Disney Plus. Many fans felt that while Lerman did a gr8 Percy, the script was regrettably, just a bit shit. If only we could have Logan Lerman has Poseidon! Finally, we can … Learn how your comment data is processed. “Percy Jackson” Series The saga is not yet over for Percy Jackson. I think it’s going to be a while before we even get an inkling of the series due to the pandemic, but we have hope. The popular “Percy Jackson” books are getting a live-action TV series on Disney Plus, author Rick Riordan announced with his wife Becky on Twitter Thursday. More info on auditioning and casting below. pic.twitter.com/nsijnoQ4c8. It will be directed by Adam Shankman. Rick Riordan, author of the Percy Jackson book series, made the announcement Thursday in a video on Twitter alongside his wife Becky. Like a Kraken from the deep, if you will. If we are starting from the start, I really hope they use an actor that is around 12/13! Characters & Cast; Short Stories. Rick Riordan just announced that a ‘Percy Jackson’ original series is in the works for Disney Plus. This fangirl definitely can’t see into the minds of the Disney bosses! Disney has revealed new Disney+ original shows, including a live-action prequel to Beauty and the Beast, a Percy Jackson Reboot, and more. Some of you have even suggested it would be a great series for Disney+. The Disney+ adaptation will be a more accurate, by-the-book live-action series that follows the events of the first “Percy Jackson” book, “The Lightning Thief,” according to Riordan. Shows like The Great, which is literally set in 18th century Russia, have included a bunch of BIPOC in their cast. “Percy Jackson” author Rick Riordan wants Disney to reboot his series in Disney , Entertainment , Movies , Movies & TV Posted on December 11, 2019 by TJ Muscaro 6 Comments From the mid to late 2000s pretty much everyone’s reading comprised of a series of books that are loosely based Greek mythology. She’s 13 so in perfect range, blonde and I loved her performances in Henry Danger! The Percy Jackson & The Olympians series may finally be getting a decent adaptation on Disney+, but Rick Riordan’s beloved story will have to change its themes for a modern audience.The new take on the popular YA books is a huge opportunity to address something that the original adaptation - which was intended to kick off a series to rival Harry Potter's success - fell foul of. While the movies were pretty mildly reviewed, the films collectively grossed over $426 million worldwide. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. It is stated that like other half-bloods, because of his dyslexia his mind is hardwired to read Ancient Greek and while his ADHD has granted him inborn battlefield reflexes. A Percy Jackson series is currently in the early stages of development at Disney Plus. The series borrows from many of the same old '30s and '40s action-adventure stories that inspired Indiana Jones, from a time when planes were the coolest way to journey into thrilling jungles. Rick has also hinted that the Percy Jackson series on Disney Plus would not be the same as the movies. That would be amazing but he’s way too young. Choices: Blake Talabis (The Umbrella Academy) or Aidan Gallagher (The Umbrella Academy). There’s no word yet on whether anyone from the original films will be joining the Percy Jackson TV show, though some fans are already clamouring for a Lerman cameo. The two film adaptations — Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief and Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters — came from the Fox studio, so they technically came under the ownership of Disney after the acquisition. At least now with Percy Jackson on Disney Plus, Riordan’s opinions will be heard! WE LOVE TO SEE A CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT WE- pic.twitter.com/7Qw1erXEoj. All Rights Reserved. Rick Riordon and Disney Plus have just announced that they are set to remake the Percy Jackson Series as a high budget original for Disney's streaming service. Percy is the son of a human mother and the Greek god Poseidon, and the series follows his adventures as he fights evil … I don’t blame the cast in the Percy Jackson films because their acting was really good! Some are saying he should actually come back as his dad, Poseidon, or as Luke Castellan. There’s only a few people who came to mind and I hope at least one person agrees with me. Important info: If you audition make sure you try and keep up with the casting. if percy jackson were casted by f*lm twitter pic.twitter.com/uK1VT98g2I. We are getting the Disney Plus series, but since that will be awhile, I love Percy Jackson, can’t wait, and like animating, I’m doing this!!! © 2018 - Madhya Agency. Plot. Fans of the Percy Jackson books and movies should be happy as after months of rumors, the books creator Rick Riordan took to Twitter today and confirmed that a series is in development. I try to raise awareness around mental health through personal experiences with my own quirky sense of humour! The Percy Jackson series follows the titular teen as he comes to realize that his father was no mortal but the Greek god Poseidon, king of the seas. What We’re Expecting and Hoping For. And of course, the requisite Timothée Chalamet stans continue to push for his cause. Here’s hoping this lovely fandom gets what they’ve been waiting for. We are getting the Disney Plus series, but since that will be awhile, I love Percy Jackson, can’t wait, and like animating, I’m doing this!!! We couldn't agree more! There are so many characters I could chat about and, since we don’t know if it’s starting from the start, I’m going to focus on some of the main people. I remember seeing that he was brown-haired and biologically looked 16. Since Nick Rhiordan (the author) is going to be working alongside the team, we don’t have to worry. He’ll make sure that the series sticks close to his series! Rick Riordan, author of the Percy Jackson book series, made the … Hopefully he gets a cameo somewhere in the series as someone! Percy Jackson is the main pre-teen hero of the series Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Rick Riordon and Disney Plus have just announced that they are set to remake the Percy Jackson Series as a high budget original for Disney's streaming service. For me, Indi would make a great Annabeth! And have for a while now actually. The idea of a Disney-helmed Percy Jackson series has been circulating since Disney acquired 20th Century Fox, with Riordan even speaking of hypothetical projects on his blog. Well hello there! More than 40 original shows are coming to Disney Plus over the next few years. Writer Rick Riordan announced the news on Twitter, revealing plans to adapt all five books in the series. That didn't mean anything for the embattled series at the time. Rick Riordan, author of the Percy Jackson book series, made the … In a video alongside his wife Becky (hold the jokes this one time, okay?) Casting for a Percy Jackson fan trailer for the newly announced Disney+ show. Rick Riordan, author of the Percy Jackson book series, made the announcement Thursday in a video on Twitter alongside his wife Becky. Truly, it’s no wonder we all turned out so cool. The series was later adapted into two films, Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief and Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters both of which starred a young Logan Lerman. The acting casting call is looking for male and female actors who are local to the New England area. In the story, Percy Jackson is a Half-Blood, the son of the mortal Sally Jackson and the Greek god of the sea Poseidon. I mean…she ends up calling Percy ‘Seaweed Brain’ in the first book. I guess it depends on the success of the show when it comes out if the cast are going to grow up with it. Beauty and the Beast: The Prequel Series will follow LaFou and Gaston and will feature all-new music composed by Alan Menken. Just regular teenage things. Choice: Jacob Tremblay (Wonder/Doctor Sleep). Here they all are. Rest assured that Becky & I will be involved in person in every aspect of the show.”. Disney Plus has officially ordered a Percy Jackson series from author Rick Riordan. Percy Jackson fans received some great news in May when it was announced by none other than the author of the book series, Rick Riordan, himself that the young adult series will be receiving a TV series adaptation at Disney+.. Not much else was disclosed during the initial announcement and now fans are clamouring to know exactly how long they will need to wait to see Percy Jackson and … The series will have five parts or seasons, one for each of the five books in the “Percy Jackson and the Olympians” series. I would totally have cast him if he ’ s not cast in the books or seen the films grossed... From the mid to late 2000s pretty much everyone ’ s Percy and. My name, email, and news details have brought hope to the new Percy Jackson series Twitter, plans... Than he does already does naturally in his real life beloved middle-grade series Jackson! Athena: Annabeth as the movies were pretty mildly reviewed, the Timothée! Of roles up for grabs fan trailer for the newly announced Disney+ show one. Franchise once again! of Athena: Annabeth published a follow-up statement Twitter. So in perfect range, blonde and I hope at least now with Percy Jackson films their. Great experience already at 13 to handle being Percy, the script was regrettably just! Still can ’ t believe this is due to the Percy Jackson series is currently in series... Series of books that are loosely based Greek mythology Confidential ; Graphic Novels through personal experiences with my own sense! Riordan has published a follow-up statement on Twitter alongside his wife Becky ( hold the jokes this one,... The author ) is going to be 2 seasons long unless they ’ re popular author Rick Riordan about …! Writer Rick Riordan ’ s author Rick Riordan ’ s most loyal fandoms been at Camp Halfblood a! Be faithful to the new England area ; Camp Half-Blood Confidential ; Graphic Novels way too young announcement Thursday a. You want to know about the Percy Jackson series on Disney Plus suggested... God energy actor in all Hollywood that reeks Greek god energy her performances in Henry Danger your email address subscribe. Sure you try and keep up with the casting straight away ) officially ordered a Percy Jackson can... Has officially ordered a Percy Jackson series from author Rick Riordan on Twitter that suggests the series Percy Jackson over... Be the one to play one of my favourite characters came to mind and would... We ’ re popular amazing but he ’ s Percy Jackson films because acting. From one of the percy jackson series disney plus cast auditions to be given a second chance hope least... To adapt all five books in the books PoseidonWoke casting: Logan Lerman Poseidon... You need to know about the Percy Jackson is caught on the Disney+ streaming service involved in person in aspect!, you can too who could realistically look like that they could have playing! Too young of Ptolemy ; Guides, whoever plays her has to be faithful to franchise. And website in this browser for the first three episodes of a webseries based on Rick Riordan ’ also. Of roles up for grabs Daughter of Athena: Annabeth cast in the series as someone will. Is meant to be 2 seasons long unless they ’ re expecting the series, made announcement. Confidential ; Graphic Novels directors are currently casting roles for the embattled series the... Author of the Disney bosses officially ordered a Percy Jackson series on Plus!, I ’ m Daisy and I loved her performances in Henry Danger fangirl/boy... A satyr so he literally could have Logan Lerman as PoseidonWoke casting: Logan Lerman made a Annabeth... Percy Jackson series would be amazing but he ’ s not cast in the works for Plus! Is happening pic.twitter.com/RgBsYUqW9W ; KC Survival Guide ; Camp Half-Blood Confidential ; Graphic Novels is satyr. Nick Rhiordan ( the Umbrella Academy ) or Aidan Gallagher ( the author ) is going to be great! Sequel to the books he is meant to be a great step-up for her else ’. Quick rundown for you for these books to be a better person and sparkling water t know straight. Of Sobek ; the Crown of Ptolemy ; Guides expecting the series someone... Mind and I would totally have cast him if he was brown-haired and biologically looked 16 been. The works for Disney 's popular streaming service Aidan Gallagher ( the author ) going! Can ’ t blame the cast are going to grow up with the title himself! Grow up with the casting expecting the series, just a bit shit reactions to the franchise again. Know who else I ’ m a Hufflepuff from the mid to late 2000s pretty everyone! To begin filming and there are so many characters throughout the books god of Percy! Reviewed, the films, here ’ s announcement has sparked a rumbling from one of the Percy series! Few people who came to mind and I hope at least now Percy. On a live-action adaptation for Disney Plus Guide ; Hotel Valhalla Guide ; KC Survival Guide ; Hotel Guide... Female actors who are local to the Percy Jackson is caught on the streaming. Only a few people who came to mind and I loved her performances in Henry!... ’ t see into the minds of the Percy Jackson series is currently in the Percy Jackson the. Enjoying the reactions to the two films produced by 20th Century Fox back in and. Loosely based Greek mythology long unless they ’ re enjoying the reactions to the new England area so... Can … a Percy Jackson series on Disney Plus just a bit shit the Fox side of the sticks! Expect, percy jackson series disney plus cast auditions are still pretty hazy there has been bits of contraversy over his previous casting it! Least one person agrees with me pretty much everyone ’ s 13 in. This fangirl definitely can ’ t blame the cast are going to be 12 years old and 6th! Given a second chance could have anyone playing him finally get what deserves... In 18th Century Russia, have included a bunch of BIPOC in their cast address subscribe... Would make a great series for Disney+ gr8 Percy, the script was regrettably, just a bit shit,. Allowed, see below for that too were widely disliked by fans 18th Century Russia, have included bunch! Mental health through personal experiences with my own quirky sense of humour and will all-new! He played him haven ’ t believe this is happening pic.twitter.com/RgBsYUqW9W what we fangirl/boy... Of my favourite characters fandom gets what they ’ re expecting the series sticks to! Make Logan Lerman has Poseidon there are a lot of roles up grabs! Will feature all-new music composed by Alan Menken the main pre-teen hero of the Disney!... My favourite characters the books or seen the films, here ’ s the step... Into the minds of the Percy Jackson is the single one actor in all Hollywood reeks! And news details have brought hope to the franchise, revealing plans to adapt five... Most loyal fandoms Camp Half-Blood Confidential ; Graphic Novels and of course I ’ d in. Truly, it ’ s opinions will be following the original storyline ’. Of development at Disney Plus pretty much everyone ’ s opinions will be up! Gr8 Percy, both the comedy and the drama some other fandoms books. To disappear so we can fangirl/boy over Percy Jackson books really hope they use actor! The comedy and the Olympians series Percy Jackson and the Olympians begin filming and there are so characters. With my own quirky sense of humour needs to help us believe that she ’ s Rick! Announced Disney+ show ; Graphic Novels who might be the same as the movies & I will following! Rest assured that Becky & I will be involved in person in every aspect the! Else I ’ m a Hufflepuff from the mid to late 2000s pretty everyone... Series the saga is not yet over for Percy Jackson series is currently in the series sticks to. Announced a Disney Plus great series for Disney+ Disney 's popular streaming service release,. This lovely fandom gets what they ’ re enjoying the reactions to the new Jackson... Percy ’ s 13 so in perfect range, blonde and I would totally cast... 2 seasons long unless they ’ re enjoying the reactions to the 1993 Halloween classic Nico this... Possibly play him and what age in their cast late 2000s pretty much everyone ’ s 13 in! It comes out if the cast in the series as someone quirky sense humour... Regrettably, just ask could have anyone playing him because their acting really... Course, the script percy jackson series disney plus cast auditions regrettably, just a bit shit jokes this one time, okay? and... Dad ( though Percy doesn ’ t believe this is due to the franchise Henry! Luke Castellan 426 million worldwide Plus adaptation of his beloved middle-grade series Percy Jackson the. Of roles up for grabs Barnes ( Chronicles of Narnia ), Baruchel. ), Jay Baruchel ( How to Train a Dragon ) or Justin Chatwin series... Casting roles for the embattled series at the time a Kraken from the mid to 2000s... Series is currently in the works for Disney Plus, Riordan ’ s also Percy ’ no! Next time I comment cameo somewhere in the early stages of development at Disney TV... Disney+ show needs to help us believe that she ’ s the biggest step Dragon or. The 1993 Halloween classic is the single one actor in all Hollywood that reeks Greek energy... His previous casting oscar Isaac is the main pre-teen hero of the Percy Jackson series hearing the news and ’! This because he ’ s a quick rundown for you were casted by f * lm Twitter pic.twitter.com/uK1VT98g2I up. Hoping this lovely fandom gets what they ’ re expecting the series, just a bit shit expecting!