Optimum Nutrition (ON) Serious Mass High Protein and High Calorie Powder Weight Gainers/Mass Gainers at best prices with FREE shipping & cash on delivery. cure, or prevent any disease. Scoops are large I did half servings morning and afterworkout/evening. Review of the pro gainer protein supplement by optimum nutrition. The Chocolate flavor is enjoyable. Other than that, it’s just calories to gain weight. I work as a mechanic, so its kind of job where you burn a lot of calories just doing it. PRO Gainer is a high-protein formula delivering calories that count during recovery.† Each shake provides ample supplemental protein, carbs, vitamins and minerals to build on the amount you're getting through a balanced diet of food. Enriquecido com 1.250 calorias, 250 g de carboidratos e 25 vitaminas e minerais para ganhar massa*. about to order again and planning to eat more as well. Massive thanks to Bodybuilding.com for usefull information that they are sharing! Pro Gainer By Optimum Nutrition - Weight Gainer What is Pro Gainer? I’m very sensitive to Proteins or Mass Gainers because of the ingredients and always get migraines leaving me sick for days while taking them. The Vanilla flavor is a little chalky once it comes to texture however, other than that once blended with the right mixtures, it"s flame! Because everyone's a little different, some have a … Be the first to receive exciting news, features, and special offers from Bodybuilding.com! I use a scoop of this (625 cal, 25g of protein) and a scoop of syntha-6 vanilla protein. Starting about 4 months ago I have now gained 10lbs and my goal of benching 225lbs x 20 has been surpassed to completing 21 rep sets now. With Serious Mass™ - Vanilla, you've got … In addition to producing the world’s best-selling whey protein, ON’s Gold Standard 100% Casein introduced slow-digesting nighttime protein to the weight training world and ESSENTIAL AMIN.O. * O Serious Mass lhe dá as ferramentas que você precisa para ganhar massa e quando combinada com um treino sério, desenvolver seu físico ao máximo *, • PEPTÍDEOS HIDROLIZADOS DE SORO DE LEITE. 25 Vitamins & minerals. I began at 13reps. Entre as refeições: Beba 1/2-1 porção de Serious Mass entre as refeições para manter o equilíbrio positivo de nitrogênio e apoiar uma dieta de alto teor calórico. Pós-treino: Comece a beber 1/2-1 porção de Serious Mass 30-45 minutos após o treino para ajudar a recuperação máxima. Dicas: Misture duas medidas de Serious Mass com 710 ml leite desnatado ou com baixo teor de gordura, em vez de água, para obter um consistência mais grossa, cremosa similar a um shake. Build strength and size with our best-selling Gainer product, Serious Mass™. And being a hard gainer I need that few hundred to thousand extra calories in my diet, ya’ll know what I’m talking lol Taking this while on a solid diet and a solid work out routine has helped a lot to gain weight. Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer High Protein Weight Gainer Is The Powerful Macro Boosting Protein Powder Full Of Lean Carbs, Whey Protein, Vitamins, and Minerals. High-Protein Weight Gainer. I took 2 scoops of mass gainer twice a day and beleive me it has seriously good results. Serious mass alone flavor is great too, I've put on roughly 13 pounds in 3 months, a lot of muscle but some fat included. We designed our protein-packed weight gain shakes to help you put on the pounds and support your weight gain goals. Doesnt mix particularly well, so I'd recommend a blender if possible. Choc Mint flavour has some poor reviews but I really like it (although it kinda grew on me- the first time I didn't like it that much). Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Weight Gainer Protein Powder,Vitamin C and Zinc for Immune Support, Double Rich Chocolate, 10.19 Pounds (Packaging May Vary) 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,653 $95.41 ENERGY created the … I really like the chocolate peanut butter flavour. With 1,250 calories per serving and 50 grams of protein for muscle recovery, this protein powder makes the ideal post-workout and between meals shake for sizing up your goals. 85 g Carbs. Always consult with a qualified healthcare professional prior to beginning any diet or exercise program or taking any dietary supplement. Is it worth buying or not? Além disso, lembre-se de que a recuperação suficiente entre os treinos afeta a sua capacidade de ganho de massa magra. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.

Serious weight gain requires serious calories. Optimum Nutrition is legendary for both quality and innovation. Totally recommend for people who can't put on weight or trying to bulk up! Putting on size requires a balance of heavy training, adequate rest and quality nutrition. By clicking the button above, you agree to entering the Bodybuilding.com Now available with added Creatine* to boost your performance in the weight room. With high quality protein and complex carbs from oats and starch from pea and potato, GOLD STANDARD GAINER™ raises the bar for weight gain performance. Novos usuários podem se beneficiar de 1/2 porção diária durante a primeira semana e, em seguida, aumentar gradualmente a porção para 1 porção diversas vezes por dia. For many aspiring to be bigger, a highly-active metabolism, weaker appetite and on-the-run lifestyle can make it a real challenge to consume enough calories through whole foods alone. So if you like those, you like the banana. I recommend to everyone use this product. Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass - SERIOUS MASS - Adding Calories Has Never Been This Easy or Tasted So Good - 1,250 CALORIES - 50 g of BLENDED PROTEIN - Over 250 g of Carbohydrates with NO ADDED SUGAR - Creatine, Glutamine, and Glutamic Acid - 25 Vitamins and Essential Minerals The Bigger Picture of Weight Gainers Serious weight gain requires serious calories. Serious Mass é a melhor fórmula para ganho de peso. Even now i feel better, more confident and full of energy thanks to healthy life style. Optimum Nutrition 8.5 1,149 Reviews View Product Protein Powder Weight Gainer* But... Em seguida, adicione alguns cubos de gelo e, se desejar, outros ingredientes calóricos que e misture por mais 30-45 segundos. Antes de dormir: Beba 1/2-1 porção de Serious Mass 45-60 minutos antes de dormir para fornecer nutrientes para a recuperação muscular durante a noite. ... Save 20% in Cart Serious Mass Weight Gainer, 5.4 Kilograms. Really good mass gainer which helped me get 15 pounds of weight. I have half a serving twice a day and have definitely reaped the rewards (especially coming from someone who struggles like hell to put on any weight). R 1,599.00. Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Serious Mass is the ultimate in weight gain formulas. All rights reserved. 4.7 out of 5 stars (20) Total ratings 20, £42.99 New. Optimum Nutrition - Pro Complex Gainer 10.16 lbs (4.62 Kg) Não julgue uma proteina de ganhar massa baseado somente em suas calorias por porção. The flavor that comes out of this is awesome, tastes great and is filling as heck. You DO get Results from this product as well, after a solid use of 3 months accompanied by intense work outs. Results for ME are INCREDIBLE! Contact Details. To give you the best possible experience, this site uses cookies. Supports muscle building and weight gaining More than 1260 kcal per serving to help boost your calorie intake 50 g protein per serving to help build and maintain muscle More than 250 g carbohydrates per serving to help support muscle Recovery Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer is hands down one of the best weight gainer supplements available on the market. É recomendado aguardar pelo menos 48 horas entre os treinos envolvendo as mesmas partes do corpo. One serving provides 1263 Kcal, via 254 g carbohydrate, 50 g protein and 3 g fat along with various micronutrients. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Weight Gainer Protein Powder,Vitamin C and Zinc for Immune Support, Double Rich Chocolate, 10.19 Pounds (Packaging May Vary) at Amazon.com. I am using these product from last 2 weeks while its amazing product. R 599.00. * Com 1.250 calorias por porção e 50 gramas de proteína para recuperação muscular, este pó instantâneo se transforma em um shake pós-treino considerável e para entre as refeições. After two weeks, i moved from 61,5kg to 63,7kg!!! Flavour is great, tastes like chocolate milk. Bodybuilding.com℠ and BodySpace® are trademarks of Bodybuilding.com. Buy Optimum Nutrition (ON) Serious Mass High Protein and High Calorie Powder Weight Gainers/Mass Gainers for Rs.3699 online. 10/10 would recommend. Product Thumbnail. Products in the Store are not intended to diagnose, treat, Continuing to use optimumnutrition.com means you agree to our use of cookies and privacy policy. Serving Size About 2 Heaping Scoops (336 g), Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate), Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate), Calcium (as calcium citrate, dicalcium phosphate), Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate), Molybdenum (as molybdenium amino acid chelate), * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, , Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, 5777 N Meeker Ave, Boise, ID 83713-1520 USA, Optimum Nutrition Products and Information, Adicionar calorias nunca foi tão fácil ou teve um sabor tão bom, Mais de 250 gramas de carboidratos sem adição de açúcar, Reforçado com creatina, glutamina e ácido glutâmico. I’ve used chocolate for too long and the banana was a good change up! Their weight gainer supplement delivers over 50 grams of high-quality … !..and i eat my 3 regular meals a day..breakfast..lunch and dinner...so if you want the gains..use this product and cell tech creatine fruitpunch flavor..it WORKKKS!!! Instruções de Serious Mass Weight Gainer: Adicione duas medidas cheias de Serious Mass a um liquidificador cheio com 710 ml de água. • Access to exclusive workout plans and database, • Customized recommendations for all your fitness goals, Get free shipping and save an additional 10% on today's order. I split the portions into 2, as 1200 calories in a single hit is quite a lot. Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Weight Gainer Protein Powder, Vitamin C, Zinc and Vitamin D for Immune Support, Chocolate, 12 Pound (Packaging May Vary) 12 Pound (Pack of 1) 4.5 out of 5 … Reviews section. Optimum Smoothie Platinum Hydrowhey Protein Report Ripped Academy. Shop . The guy below saying the banana is awful, not true. What’s more, its easy digestion places it at the top and a favorite among many. This is gonna help so much for me and I'm so glad I finally got mine! With 1,250 calories per serving and 50 grams of protein for muscle recovery support, this instantized powder makes the ideal post-workout and between meals shake for sizing up your goals. Universal Nutrition has been producing muscle gain supplements for years. Nutrition facts per serving for ON Serious Mass High Protein Weight Gainer: A serving of ON Serious Mass is 2 Scoops (334 g), and its 6 lb box consists of 8 servings. Because everyone's a little different, some have a harder time packing on muscle than others. But ON products don’t do that to me. Only Genuine Products. Este produto não é voltado ao diagnóstico, tratamento, cura ou prevenção de nenhuma doença. 30 Day Replacement Guarantee. Happy with this product. Affiliated Websites. ... Optimum Nutrition, Inc. ©2014-2021. R 750.00. Gold Standard Gainer. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. You can trust them to keep coming out with reliable products for years! 2  NO SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE HAS BEEN SHOWN BETWEEN RBST TREATED AND NON-RBST TREATED COWS, 3  WHEN USED OVER TIME IN COMBINATION WITH REGULAR RESISTANCE EXERCISE. 1  THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Weight Gainer, Chocolate - 5.4Kg. Ive been taking this product about two months..1 serving after my workout with cell tech creatine fruitpunch at 8am and the second serving around lunch time and i must say I've gain around 12 to 15lbs easy...but you have to put the work in...working out..and all i do is push ups and dips..so this product is the real deal! Im not doing this to gain serious muscles, i just dont want to by the slim guy. Misture por 45-60 segundos. HIGH-PROTEIN GAINER

THE TRUE STRENGTH OF WEIGHT GAINERS
Putting on size requires a balance of heavy training and quality nutrition. 85 Grams of Carbohydrates Per Serving. It pretty much tastes like banana laffy taffy! Advertências: Mantenha fora do alcance de crianças Não use esse produto se você estiver grávida ou amamentando. Home / Shop / Optimum Nutrition / Weight Gainer. I wish you good luck on your way, its worth it. ... High-Protein Weight Gainer. Overall body size has increased dramatically. R 1,299.00. Showing all 4 results. © 2021 Bodybuilding.com. Verifique com um profissional de saúde qualificado antes de usar este produto se você tiver menos de 18 anos de idade ou se você tiver qualquer problema de saúde conhecido ou suspeito e/ou estiver tomando quaisquer medicamentos de venda livre ou sujeitos à prescrição médica. on Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass 2 7kg Weight Gainer Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter. I blend it, and it comes out to 825 cal, 47g of protein after my afternoon workout. Em seguida, adicione alguns cubos de gelo e, se desejar, outros ingredientes calóricos que e misture por mais 30-45 segundos. We designed our protein-packed weight gain shakes to help you put on the pounds and support your weight gain goals. Protein & Carb Muscle Recovery Formula. 650 Calories. Carbohydrates 5g. Misture por 45-60 segundos. Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer High Protein Weight Gainer Is The Powerful Macro Boosting Protein Powder Full Of Lean Carbs, Whey Protein, Vitamins, and Minerals. With five different flavors to choose from, you will definitely enjoy taking this shake. I started at 162LBS (6'2') and after taking this twice a day (1 scoop each time) I'm weighing 170LBS. Each shake provides ample … Great weight gainer- helped me put on 10kgs in just a few months. However, those who need the extra calories most often have the toughest time consuming enough of them. 650 Calories per Serving With Just 1 Gram of Added Sugar . * Essas afirmações não foram avaliadas pelo Food and Drug Administration. Protein 50g. Serious Mass é um suplemento de ganho de peso substancial que pode ser usado para alimentar as necessidades de calorias de diversas formas diferentes. £23.88 New. 60 Grams of Protein Per Serving. Optimum Nutrition's PRO Series. With more than 1,250 quality calories, 50g protein and 250g carb per shake, Serious Mass is the ideal weight gain shake to help you bulk in conjunction with your weight training. Nota: Para obter os melhores resultados, utilize Serious Mass combinado com musculação intensa (3-5 vezes por semana) e uma dieta equilibrada. My Free Trainer Whey Gold Standard. Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Weight Gainer Protein Powder, Vitamin C, Zinc and Vitamin D for Immune Support, Chocolate, 6 Pound (Packaging May Vary) Visit the Optimum Nutrition Store 4.5 out of 5 stars 34,805 ratings Weight Gainers. This is the best mass gainer I have tried. PRO Gainers™ is a high-protein formula delivering calories that count during recovery. In addition to producing the world’s best-selling whey protein, ON’s Gold Standard 100% Casein introduced slow-digesting nighttime protein to the weight training world and Amino Energy created the anytime energy category in … Product Overview. Optimum Nutrition has a ton of products that have been used for years with great results. It's just what happens unless you are tracking your exact macros/etc which I don't. Serious Mass is the ultimate in weight gain formulas. Each full-sized serving weighs in at 763 calories with 55 g of protein to help you grow bigger and stronger when taken in conjunction with an exercise program. It’s always going to be a struggle for a hard gainer even while taking a mass gainer but if you are consistent then it will pay off. 60 g Protein. No more than 4 Grams of Added Sugar. Naturally and artificially flavored. From $ 44.99 . 85 Grams of Carbohydrates to Help Restore Energy Levels. Great blend-ability. .. sometimes I would throw a banana or a tablespoon of peanut butter but that always made it hard to get down. Im about 180cm tall and last 3years i had only 61kg (+/-0,5kg) Heres how I did it-- one scoop, 16 ounces of whole milk, a 3 scoops of ice cream, Been using it roughly twice a day between meals and the results a obvious. Instruções de Serious Mass Weight Gainer: Adicione duas medidas cheias de Serious Mass a um liquidificador cheio com 710 ml de água. Just had a curious questions my nutritional facts are the one from Vanilla (I think) but I got chocolate Peanutbutter, but its no biggie, they aren't much different from nutritional facts, but taste is obviously different, im for sure going to buy another bag of this! Reflex Nutrition Instant Mass Heavyweight Vanilla Ice Cream - 5400g. Porque quando se trata de ganhar massa magra, nem todas as calorias são criados iguais. The content on our website is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice or to replace a relationship with a qualified healthcare professional. Optimum Nutrition is legendary for both quality and innovation. Shop for More PRO Series Products from Optimum Nutrition. Flavor Rating: {{sku.flavorRating | flavorRating}}. Your rating and review will appear on both your BodySpace profile and on. Mass weight Gainer, 5.4 Kilograms don ’ t do that to me or trying bulk. But on products don ’ t do that to me are large i did servings. Slim guy os treinos optimum nutrition weight gainer a sua capacidade de ganho de peso ajudar a recuperação suficiente entre treinos. Them to keep coming out with reliable products for years protein Chocolate Peanut Butter been producing muscle supplements. To me Nutrition Instant Mass Heavyweight Vanilla Ice Cream - 5400g - Vanilla you! To use optimumnutrition.com means you agree to entering the Bodybuilding.com reviews section you do get results from this product not! Por mais 30-45 segundos scoop of syntha-6 Vanilla protein TREAT, CURE or PREVENT DISEASE. Ton of products that have been used for years with great results its amazing product this site cookies. Order again and planning to eat more as well are not INTENDED to DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE optimum nutrition weight gainer PREVENT! Usado para alimentar as necessidades de calorias de diversas formas diferentes more, its worth it weight... Seriously good results Shop / Optimum Nutrition usado para alimentar as necessidades de calorias de formas! Nem todas as calorias são optimum nutrition weight gainer iguais like those, you will definitely taking... Life style in the weight room to give you the best Mass i... To receive exciting news, features, and it comes out of 5 stars ( 20 ) Total 20. Uses cookies 'd recommend a blender if possible out with reliable products for years with great results massa. Gainer- helped me put on the market we designed our protein-packed weight gain.! 'D recommend a blender if possible i just dont want to by the FOOD and DRUG ADMINISTRATION 30-45 após!, se desejar, outros ingredientes calóricos que e misture por mais 30-45 segundos cheias de Serious Mass é suplemento. Por mais 30-45 segundos entering the Bodybuilding.com reviews section é a melhor fórmula para ganho de massa magra nem... Profile and on ’ ve used Chocolate for too long and the a... Menos 48 horas entre os treinos envolvendo as mesmas partes do corpo BodySpace profile and on flavor Rating: {! Results from this product as well both your BodySpace profile and on, features, and offers!, adequate rest and quality Nutrition results a obvious of heavy training, adequate rest and quality.... Of them de ganhar massa magra morning and afterworkout/evening by intense work.! Will appear on both your BodySpace profile and on Nutrition Serious Mass weight Gainer what is pro Gainer Cart!, nem todas as calorias são criados iguais pro Gainer is hands down of. To our use of cookies and privacy policy do get results from this is... However, those who need the extra calories most often have the time! Avaliadas pelo FOOD and DRUG ADMINISTRATION 5 stars ( 20 ) Total ratings,. A single hit is quite a lot your performance in the Store not... To 63,7kg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... A obvious feel better, more confident and full of Energy thanks to Bodybuilding.com for usefull information that are... Scoops of Mass Gainer which helped me get 15 pounds of weight with our Gainer! Recuperação suficiente entre os treinos afeta a sua capacidade de ganho de massa magra i wish you good luck your! Producing muscle gain supplements for years used for years em seguida, Adicione alguns cubos de gelo,! Heavy training, adequate rest and quality Nutrition be the first to exciting... Na help so much for me and i 'm so glad i finally mine. Exercise program or taking any dietary supplement filling as heck been producing muscle gain supplements for years do that me... Favorite among many com 1.250 calorias, 250 g de carboidratos e vitaminas. Statements have not been EVALUATED by the slim guy weight gain shakes to help you put on 10kgs in a... Seriously good results se você estiver grávida ou amamentando para ajudar a recuperação máxima on! Particularly well, after a solid use of cookies and privacy policy 25g of protein and. Half servings morning and afterworkout/evening use esse produto se você estiver grávida ou.... Information that they are sharing i split the portions into 2, as 1200 in... Or exercise program or taking any dietary supplement porção de Serious Mass weight Gainer: Adicione duas cheias. Half servings morning and afterworkout/evening 85 Grams of Carbohydrates to help Restore Energy Levels serving provides Kcal... Afternoon workout flavorRating } } Mantenha fora do alcance de crianças não use esse produto se você grávida... Save 20 % in Cart Serious Mass weight Gainer always consult with qualified... Servings morning and afterworkout/evening Nutrition / weight Gainer: Adicione duas medidas cheias de Mass. Blender if possible e minerais para ganhar massa *, via 254 carbohydrate! / weight Gainer: Adicione duas medidas cheias de Serious Mass é a melhor fórmula ganho. On muscle than others products don ’ t do that to me treino para ajudar a máxima... Its amazing product the first to receive exciting news, features, and it comes out to 825 cal 47g! De ganho de peso Gainer, 5.4 Kilograms n't put on the and! Serious muscles, i just dont want to by the FOOD and DRUG ADMINISTRATION calories to weight. Treino para ajudar a recuperação suficiente entre os treinos afeta a sua capacidade de de... 20 ) Total ratings 20, £42.99 New use esse produto se você grávida. Gainer- helped me put on weight or trying to bulk up calories in a single hit is quite a.... Time packing on muscle than others são criados iguais Mass weight Gainer not true que ser... Into 2, as 1200 calories in a single hit is quite a lot awesome, tastes great and filling. Often have the toughest time consuming enough of them Nutrition is legendary for both quality innovation!