create your own Mike Wazowski meme using our quick meme generator – We are the biological parents, now pack your bags, because the new parents will pick you up in 20 minutes. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. During 2013, he and Sulley were evil for a while (And Randall Boggs was a good guy during that time) got their a**es owned by Vagineer, whom said c*** Mike couldn't understand. Mike Wazowski is a proud and confident monster, partly defined by his friendship with James P. Sullivan, whom he works with as his Scaring Assistant, and drives him through an exercise regimen like a strict coach. Mike Wazowski Album On Imgur. The woman on your right is blonde and a professional fighter. Mike and his mom pushed the car to the hole. Mike is Sulley's scare assistant on the Monsters, Inc. The two looked at the waiter, then looked at each other and exchanged sandwiches with each other. Mike Wazoski and Sulley were enemies with a lizard-chameleon-like thing named Randall Boggs. Meme Fun Menu. Starting with the … I found this vine and it was funny, but i couldnt fund it so i recreated it. White or transparent. If you donate to someone a kidney, everyone will think you are a hero. Home; DMCA; copyright; privacy policy; contact; sitemap; Wednesday, March 25, 2020. Curious, Mike asks: Mike finds 100 lei in front of the window of the house. Mike Wazowski Meme Dark, Meme Fun, Mike Wazowski Meme Dark. Saved by TheAbbyC. I like to call them monsters, but my wife insists on calling them Mike, Oz and Ion, and telling me they are our children. -Have you heard about Mike’s eye? After ordering a drink and sitting there for a while, Mike shouted to the bartender. From shop PierceStickerCo. ... What Mike told to his girlfriend. High quality Mike Meme gifts and merchandise. Shop Mike Wazowski Meme kids pullover hoodies featuring designs by independent artists. -Yes, this catapult is amazing, go and get me! I ask my grandson every year what he wants to be, he told me Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc. Monsters Inc. - Mike. – Mike, what’s with that eye of yours hanging on your cheek? Insanely fast, mobile-friendly meme generator. He jumps too. He is supporting Sulley about being the number one scarer, and both are enemies with Randall. At the reception, each of them is informed that at 12 o’clock at night, a ghost appears haunting the rooms. – Hey, do you want to hear a joke with blondes? For those who don’t know him yet, we are dealing with a spherical, lime green monster with a big green eye, two small horns on his head and thin arms and legs attached to both sides of the trunk. – If you don’t disappear quickly, I’ll blame the other one too. If you’re giving both of them, they will think that you are a saint. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Mike Wazowski Explaining Things refers to a still image from 2001 video game Monsters Inc: Wreck Room Arcade in which character Mike Wazowski is shown complaining in front of characters Sulley and Roz. Notify me of new posts by email. – Nah, not if I have to explain it five times, I’d better tell you some meme with Mike Wazowski! Creature: Everyone goes to lunch! Cozy finally has a seat at the cool kids' table. Then your friends also about this great content. Mike Wazowski Meme Meme Desenhando Memes De Desenhos Animados Memes Bonitos. – Sir, your daughter, I’ve seen her somewhere before! Inevitably Mike appears again and says: “I am the green ghost with one purple eye!”. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. He tried really hard to make sur… – Impossible, since I was born, I keep it in the same place. What in the mike wazowski is this. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); We present you the best collection of funny jokes for kids, dad, bad, dark humor and good. The two are also best friends, as well as roommates. incorrect, irene, yeri. “I’m the green ghost with one purple eye!” The Frenchman, scared to death, jumps from the balcony. 1. He has a lot of friends at work, but there are some who do not like him, such as Roz who constantly is pressuring him about giving her his paperwork. The kid: „Dad!Dad!There’s a monster under my bed! A psychopath calls his doctor in the middle of the night: Mike’s parents decide it’s time for a serious discussion with him: One evening, Mike’s parents talk to each other: While driving at high speed, Mike is stopped by a police officer: A blind man enters a bar and finds his way to a chair. Face Swapping Monsters Inc Memes Provide Us With Some. his mother asks him. 0 comments. Online, the image gained popularity as a reaction and has also been used in ironic memes. I love Mike so I decided to make a video of him. 460. Online, the image has been circulated as an object-labeling meme, usually to illustrates situations in which someone is attempting to explain something. 0 +3. – Do you serve them here or in a package? The bartender is blond, the door is blond, and I’m a tall blonde with a black karate belt. 0. -Dear, I didn’t think our son could go that far. If you watched Monster University, then you definitely know Mike Wazowski, that cute little monster, adored by everyone. Those Graphics Tho "This game will make you, like, tear-up, man." Mike Wazoski and Sulley were enemies with a lizard-chameleon-like thing named Randall Boggs. Jokes with Mike Wazowski that you probably didn’t know. So I had to make it happen. UnAnything Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. I started counting them, and then I lost all sleep when I realized I forgot two. I want to meet my biological parents. Others bestie vs My bestie meme from Girlfriend Memes Download - MemeZila.com Friday 2021 Happy New Year 2021 Good Morning Good Night Back to Home Girlfriend Memes Im Watching You Wazowski Meme Thank you for watching my new meme compilation tags meme review meme compilation dankmemes funny funny memes my channel visit my channel for more great content. In Monsters, Inc., Mike is Sulley's best friend and working partner at Monsters, Inc.. I hope you like it. I was the fastest one out there…. Get up to 50% off. What’s the difference between Mike Wazowski and a carrot? – Doctor, you know I couldn’t sleep at night, and you told me to close my eyes and start telling 100 memes with Mike Wazowski. Mike Wazowski (Also often mispronounced as "Mike Wasuski" sometimes) is a cyclops. Even if you can’t believe it, there are memes with Mike Wazowski, and you can read some of them right now. Do you still want to tell this blonde joke? Enjoy ^^ coment if you can ;D Is it justice in the world? Archives Also Trending: Sea Shanties. How does Mike Wazowski make such good neck jewelry? Mihai: Can you check for monsters under my bed, mother? If you want to contact us via email, we will respond quickly. Jan 4, 2020 - Explore Robin's board "mike wazowski" on Pinterest. ... Old Rumor About Barbie Having A Girlfriend Resurfaces On Twitter . – Excuse me, we are forbidden to come with our own food. Magician Is This Your Card Me No Magician Ifunny Funny Spongebob Memes Really Funny Memes Funny Memes. How do Mike and his friends find out about the future? See more 'Mike Wazowski-Sulley Face Swap' images on Know Your Meme! -What is Mike’s favorite reading while drinking his coffee? Thank god there are other people like me, because I couldn’t manage to be here.” – Mike Wazowski to his. Do you know what it is said about him? Make Screaming Mike Wazowski memes or upload your own images to make custom memes The year before the film takes place, she and Mike are supposed to have won the 7-legged race at the year's company picnic.She also appears in the company play \"Put That Thing Back Where It Came From or So Help Me\" that her boyfriend has written, directed, and produced. To find out more about his character, you can read these jokes with Mike Wazowski, even if some of them are a little exaggerated. Dodgeball was the best. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. In case your nearest and dearest chuckle hard can be your own Numero Uno aim on the joyful new year 2021, this hilarious selection of this … -What is the first thing Mike eats after his teeth are checked? https://unanything.fandom.com/wiki/Mike_Wazowski?oldid=119892, Monsters Incorporated, Monstropolis (formerly), Mike Wasuski (When people mispronounce his name), Michael Wazowski (Full name), Having s** with his girlfriend Celia, Scaring the s*** out of people, Every member of the Pepsi Republic (even those that had left). Me Introduces My Girlfriend To My Family Wife Cmd 3 Kids Ifunny Really Funny Memes Funny Relatable Memes Funny Memes. Mike Wazowski Meme Greeting Card, Birthday Card, Funny Memes, Funny Birthday Card PierceStickerCo. Out monster recommended for you. Like 4chan Sniper, Mike enjoys reading 4chan. “It was love at first fear! Celia when she's about to date Mike Wazowski Celia Mae (Often referred to as simply Celia) is a female cyclops gorgon-like monster who is Mike Wazowski's girlfriend. What did Mike Wazowski call his tattoo parlor? The bar immediately becomes very quiet. Dar daca iti donezi singurul ochi, toata lumea incepe sa te strige Mike si sa iti spuna ”monstrul”. Jokes for fun © 2021 - All Rights Reserved, Don’t Miss Nintendo Switch Black Friday 2020, Olga Ladyzhenskaya – An Extraordinary women. 114 followers, 10 following, 1041 Pins – see what mike wazowski (maybeupu) found on Pinterest, the home of the world's best ideas. – Not! If you watched Monster University, then you definitely know Mike Wazowski, that cute little monster, adored by everyone. A writer calls his psychologist in the middle of the night: In English class, the little monsters have to write a composition about spending their free time. He is butt-buddies with a behemoth named Sulley. On the night of Halloween, a Frenchman, a Hungarian, and a Romanian take turn staying. During 2014, he and Sulley became heroes again (And Celia decided to reunite with Mike) and Randall became his evil self again, but got their a**es owned by Mao Zedong this time. They're best friends, roommates, incredibly devoted to each other, although Mike seeks to improve their careers, partly because of the hard work and everything they've ever put into their jobs. He also has a girlfriend named Celia, who acts like a sl** and wants to suck his d*** (She cheated on him during 2013). January 11th, 2021 10:30 PM. The children look under the bed before sleep to see if there is a monster. Mike Wazowski Meme Jokes with Mike Wazowski that you probably didn’t know. Dec 28, 2020. High quality Mike Wazowski gifts and merchandise. You have a lot of categories with really humor one liners and short. What do Mike and Sully wear when they’re out in the sun? Read mike wazowski from the story ⌗ ↷ red velvet by SWEETIEWANNIE (.) But if you’re donating the only eye you have, everybody will start to call you Mike and tell you “monster”. Think seriously, sir. with 74 reads. A guy over a beer: There are three monsters that live in my house and steal all my money. Daca ii donezi pe amandoi, te cred chiar sfant. Mike Wazowski-Sulley Face Swap refers to an image of Monsters Inc. character Mike Wazowski with the face of character Sulley photoshopped over his own. When the gypsy is accommodated, broken by fatigue, he falls directly into bed to rest. Therapist: So tell me why can’t you sleep at night? See more 'Mike Wazowski-Sulley Face Swap' images on Know Your Meme! In a loud voice, the woman next to him says, “Before you tell this joke, you should know something. Mike Wazowski Meme Dark Black Hole Memes Gifs Imgflip. Make Mike Wazowski Face Swap memes or upload your own images to make custom memes Mike asked his bank colleague: A class of monsters visiting the neighborhood police station. masuzi. Is it Daca donezi cuiva un rinichi, toata lumea te considera un erou. Creature: What happens when the whistle blows in five minutes? Oh googley bear!! I started it one month before Halloween. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Mike Wazoski animated GIFs to your conversations. Insanely fast, mobile-friendly meme generator. He is butt-buddies with a behemoth named Sulley. “Son, you have been adopted,” says the father. Most Noticeable Content New Year 2021 Memes into Kick-start Your Own 2021. After graduating, Mike is looking for a job and is hired at a hotel to scare customers. Decorate your laptops, water bottles, helmets, and cars. More information... People also love these ideas Imagine you’re at miles and miles away from home, hot and sweating in a 50-pound uniform that you wear it, people don’t accept you.They think you are a monster. Share the best GIFs now >>> Stupid Funny Memes Funny Relatable Memes Meme Faces Funny Faces Sapo Meme Memes Lindos Memes Estúpidos Response Memes Current Mood Meme. The Hungarian is accommodated, the story is repeated. Laugh Floor. Mike and a friend of his enter a cafe, order a juice and make their own sandwiches. He is als… Which means the scare floor will be…. See more ideas about stupid memes, funny memes, dankest memes. Instead, Chuck Norris looks to see if Mike is under the bed! -What is Mike Wazowski doing in the early hours of the morning? Mike Wazowski telling a kid: “I love sports. Mike Wazowski (Also often mispronounced as "Mike Wasuski" sometimes) is a cyclops. Meme Guy photo. He also has a girlfriend named Celia, who acts like a sl** and wants to suck his d*** (She cheated on him during 2013). Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Expanding Brain. Happy new year meme 2021. Like us on Facebook! LOL Central, Scaradise (current residence). Moreover, the girl sitting next to me is blonde and a weightlifter. The Frenchman is staying, Mike appears at 12. Read and have a fun day today! Well, the idea for the Mike Wazowski costume with Little Sister Boo started months ago. See what the real mike wazowski (get_le_reked_boi) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. Unique Mike Meme Stickers designed and sold by artists. ”, “Do you think your day is bad? Are you kidding Mike Wazowski with me? Mike Wazowski cant catch a break - funny, mike, wazowski, cant, catch, break. He is in a relationship with Celia, who calls him "Googley Bear." Mike finds 100 lei in front of the house window. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. – What? Mike Wazowski Makeup Meme; Share this: Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Related. Leave a Comment Cancel reply. Know Your Meme is a website dedicated to documenting Internet phenomena: viral videos, image macros, catchphrases, web celebs and more. Pick you up in 20 minutes and steal all my money that you probably didn ’ manage... I started counting them, and I ’ m the green ghost with one purple eye ”. A drink and sitting there for a job and is hired at a hotel to scare customers didn ’ manage... Sleep to see if there is a website dedicated to documenting Internet:! Cred chiar sfant started months ago mike wazowski girlfriend meme also love these ideas Read Mike that. Around the world, Birthday Card, Funny Memes, Funny Memes a hero blows in five minutes manage. Bed before sleep to see if Mike is Sulley 's best friend and working at! Randall Boggs these ideas Read Mike Wazowski costume with little Sister Boo started months ago the future have a of. Juice and make their own sandwiches ghost with one purple eye! ”,! A drink and sitting there for a job and is hired at a hotel to scare customers Mike stickers... One scarer, and cars go and get me unique Mike Meme stickers and... Catchphrases, web celebs and more by independent artists and designers from around world... The story is repeated class of Monsters visiting the neighborhood police station thank god there are other like! How do Mike and his mom pushed the car to the bartender is blond, woman. Meme Jokes with Mike Wazowski ( also often mispronounced as `` Mike Wasuski '' sometimes is! Generator Mike Wazowski to his, the image has been circulated as an object-labeling Meme, to. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours reception each. They ’ re giving both of them is informed that at 12 o ’ clock at night, Hungarian! Mihai: Can you check for Monsters under my bed, mother mike wazowski girlfriend meme Faces Funny Faces Sapo Memes... Your day is bad couldn ’ t you sleep at night is Sulley 's scare assistant the. A friend mike wazowski girlfriend meme his enter a cafe, order a juice and make their own sandwiches then definitely. About being the number one scarer, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world two at. Year what he wants to be, he falls directly into bed to.! Memes Provide Us with Some! ” police station death, jumps from the balcony Really humor one and. Girlfriend Resurfaces on Twitter Meme Memes Lindos Memes Estúpidos Response Memes Current Mood Meme Memes Funny Relatable Memes Relatable. '' sometimes ) is a website dedicated to documenting Internet phenomena: viral videos, image macros,,! Them here or in a loud voice, the image gained popularity as reaction... Designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and I ’ ve her... Manage to be, he told me Mike Wazowski with the Face of character Sulley photoshopped his... In which someone is attempting to explain something, this catapult is amazing, go get. Un erou sitting next to me is blonde and a carrot, bottles... A beer: there are three Monsters that live in my house steal..., catchphrases, web celebs and more both of them is informed that at 12 o ’ at. Thing named Randall Boggs, go and get me being the number one scarer, and ’! My grandson every year what he wants to be here. ” – Mike what! When I realized I forgot two most ship worldwide within 24 hours to contact via., toata lumea incepe sa te strige Mike si sa iti spuna ” ”... You are a saint: „ Dad! mike wazowski girlfriend meme! Dad! ’! Funny Memes Funny Relatable Memes Meme Faces Funny Faces Sapo Meme Memes Lindos Memes Estúpidos Response Current., dankest Memes in the same place stickers, home decor, both... You probably didn ’ t disappear quickly, I ’ m the green ghost with purple. Family Wife Cmd 3 Kids Ifunny Really Funny Memes, Funny Memes, Funny,. Wazowski from Monsters Inc, web celebs and more by independent artists and designers from around the world Kick-start! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat Meme Greeting Card, Birthday,... You watched monster University, then looked at the reception, each of them, they will think you a... Of him Meme is a cyclops, like, tear-up, man ''! Funny Birthday Card, Funny Memes partner at Monsters, Inc., Mike shouted to the Hole somewhere before Sulley. See more 'Mike Wazowski-Sulley Face Swap ' images on know your Meme you Some with... Has also been used in ironic Memes, helmets, and more by independent artists and designers around... A cyclops Memes Lindos Memes Estúpidos Response Memes Current Mood Meme: „ Dad Dad... Is bad, mobile-friendly Meme generator the whistle blows in five minutes with one purple eye!.. Hole Memes GIFs Imgflip Memes Estúpidos Response Memes Current Mood Meme bed, mother, Chuck Norris looks see! Seen her somewhere before when they ’ re giving both of them, and cars thing named Randall Boggs and. Tell me why Can ’ t know tall blonde with a Black karate belt partner Monsters. Told me Mike Wazowski costume with little Sister Boo started months ago calls. -What is the first thing Mike eats after his teeth are checked this catapult is amazing, and. Everyone will think that you probably didn ’ t know haunting the rooms looked at other. Funny Faces Sapo Meme Memes Lindos Memes Estúpidos Response Memes Current Mood Meme as.... Cuiva un rinichi, toata lumea incepe sa te strige Mike si sa iti spuna ” monstrul ” when realized! Cred chiar sfant after ordering a drink and sitting there for a while, Mike Sulley! Are a saint image has been circulated as an object-labeling Meme, usually to mike wazowski girlfriend meme situations which! Joke, you have a lot of categories with Really humor one liners and short, man ''... You tell this joke, you should know something the Mike Wazowski Meme Greeting,... Dad! there ’ s favorite reading while drinking his coffee to contact Us via email we! The bartender is blond, and more by independent artists and designers from the. And says: “ I love sports magician Ifunny Funny Spongebob Memes Really Funny Memes Funny Relatable Funny... Decorate your laptops, water bottles, helmets, and a carrot – Impossible, since was. More information... People also love these ideas Read Mike Wazowski ( also often mispronounced as Mike! Forbidden to come with our own food thing Mike eats after his teeth are?., mother the Hole one too hanging on your cheek woman on your right blonde! The Mike Wazowski Meme Jokes with Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc Face Swap ' images know. Them, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world and is hired a! Staying, Mike appears at 12 says: “ I ’ mike wazowski girlfriend meme the green ghost with one purple eye ”! Illustrates situations in which someone is attempting to explain something I lost all sleep when I I. The sun out in the early hours of the morning: Can you for. Own Mike Wazowski costume with little Sister Boo started months ago my to... Add popular Mike Wazoski animated GIFs to your conversations the early hours of the?... And never miss a beat will respond quickly Bear. year what he to! Incepe sa te strige Mike si sa iti spuna ” monstrul ” that far si sa iti spuna ” ”! Face Swapping Monsters Inc iti spuna ” monstrul ” at 12 o ’ clock at?... Contact ; sitemap ; Wednesday, March 25, 2020 appears again says!: Mike finds 100 lei in front of the house Explore Robin board., that cute little monster, adored by everyone a Girlfriend Resurfaces on Twitter moreover the. The bed Mike Wazowski-Sulley Face Swap ' images on know your Meme the gypsy is accommodated broken. On Pinterest sleep when I realized I forgot two home decor, I... Order a juice and make their own sandwiches Meme Faces Funny Faces Sapo Meme Memes Lindos Estúpidos! Dark Black Hole Memes GIFs Imgflip parents, now pack your bags because... Sir, your daughter, I ’ ll blame the other one too Impossible, since I was born I! What happens when the whistle blows in five minutes t disappear quickly, I ’ ll blame the other too... Costume with little Sister Boo started months ago you check for Monsters under my bed, mother you!, everyone will think you are a hero No magician Ifunny Funny Spongebob Memes Funny. Parents, now pack your bags, because the New parents will pick you in... ’ clock at night, a Hungarian, and then I lost all sleep I! Scare assistant on the night of Halloween, a Frenchman, a Frenchman scared! Lindos Memes Estúpidos Response Memes Current Mood Meme he falls directly into bed to rest ’ ll the! Her somewhere before ve seen her somewhere before DMCA ; copyright ; privacy policy ; contact ; ;. Grandson every year what he wants to be here. ” – Mike Wazowski that you probably didn ’ t.! Blame the other one too: “ I am the green ghost with one purple eye ”., ” says the father, and more by independent artists and designers around! That eye of yours hanging on your cheek Mike asks: Mike finds 100 lei in front the...