Too bad it wasn't included in the OST. Gon and killua steal the show in the CA ant arc,specially gons breakdown in front of pitou. Pacing wise 99 is far worse. While the 1999 version only goes up to Greed Island. Zoldyck and Heavens Arena are also better in 2011. YYH anime>HxH manga>HXH 2011 anime>HXH 1999 ANIME> YYH manga HXH is undoubtedly my fave shonen manga series and is prob top 5 in my manga in general. I watched them both fully and personally I think 2011 is better, but only barely. Not to mention the Hunter exam which is already slow to begin with DRAGS even worse. The 2011 series was remade from the ground up. Exactly the opposite. It also follows the manga more faithfully and has less filler. HxH 2011 or 1999 I watched them both fully and personally I think 2011 is better, but only barely. 5/2/2020. 1999 does some scenes better and the overall appearance is darker. Lapor Hansip. hisoillu hisoka hisoka morow hisoillu is canon illumi illumi zoldyck hunter x hunter hxh hxh 1999 hxh 2011 zoldyck family illuminati couples goals hxh liveblog killua zoldyck chrollo lucilfer genei ryodan killua hunter x hunter kuroro kuroro lucilfer area 51 us military gon freccs bad guy cute guy long hair don't care feitan. The highs are higher than YYH, with the Phantom Troupe and Chimera Ant arcs making for the most intricately plotted and compelling shounen material I’ve ever watched. Hunter x Hunter Episode 117 Dubbed. I don't see a point in watching both since it would be the same thing. He had an inverted triangle-shaped face with a hooked nose, a pointy chin and big, roundish-almond eyes with small hazel irises. Unfollow. If you wanted to continue you'd have to switch to it eventually anyway. Kurapika runs a doughnut shop. Anime & Manga Just For Fun. alluka zoldyck chrollo lucilfer gon freecss gon hxh gon x killua hisoka hisoka x illumi hunter x 2011 hunter x hunter hxh hxh 1999 hxh 2011 hxh chrollo hxh hisoka illumi zoldyck killua hxh killua zoldyck kurapika leorio milluki zoldyck silva zoldyck zeno zoldyck We do not own any of the content posted. October 31, 2020. Thanks! Finally the link you gave literslly only covers some scenes from the Hunter exam. This is Hunter x Hunter Episode 117 English Dubbed, There are a total of 148 Episodes in Hunter x Hunter and you are watching HxH Episode 117 Dubbed in HD quality watch free online full download H x H E117 with english subtitles. The dark atmosphere, the new scenes with characters, the intrigue. Peoples votes always vary in regards to what is the best one cos they're all so good. manga anime hunter x hunter hxh hxh 2011 hxh 1999 gon freccs gon hisoka magician 44 tag enemies. I really love Togashi for creating two series I adore( oh and level e which is … This is Hunter x Hunter Episode 110 English Subbed, There are a total of 148 Episodes in Hunter x Hunter and you are watching HxH Episode 110 Subbed in HD quality watch free online full download H x H E110 with english subtitles. alluka zoldyck chrollo lucilfer gon freecss gon hxh gon x killua hisoka hisoka x illumi hunter x 2011 hunter x hunter hxh hxh 1999 hxh 2011 hxh chrollo hxh hisoka illumi zoldyck killua hxh killua zoldyck kurapika leorio milluki zoldyck silva zoldyck zeno zoldyck We do not own any of the content posted. HxH’s quality is hugely variable from arc to arc. Here's to hoping Yoshihiro Togashi actually starts working on the damn manga again -_-. First six episodes are waaaayyy better in 99. The original took its time with filler and more detail whereas the 2011 one goes faster, ditches the filler, and follows the manga more closely. The same cant be said about the 99 version. HxH 1999 is the first version of the series whereas HxH 2011 is a remake. I'd recommend 2011 though! Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; pleaseelaborate liked this . You have that incredible depressing opening then a terrible unfitting ending song. That review was indeed a good read, and they didn't even mention Yorknew City. Wolf and Fox ... Story will follow a mix of the 1999 version as well as the 2011 version. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. killugon killua hxh gon hxh gon freecss killua zoldyck hxh hunterxhunter hunter x 2011 hunter x 1999 pride gay hunter x hunter my gay babies i love them 522 notes Jun 12th, 2018 Also the sound effects are infinitely more satisfying in the new one if you ask me. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. 22 notes Feb 25th, 2020. 2011's hisoka sounds far more perverted and menacing rather than constipated. 2,086 notes. The harmonica version of Ohayou that sometimes play in the background is just a winner. The animation budget was pretty high on the new one, so the fight scenes look fantastic. In the manga and the 2011 anime, he was thin to the point of being gaunt, with long, flowing white hair with the longer locks reaching his knees. (Star Wars: The Mandalorian) I'm confused, I thought Luke Skywalker was the last Jedi, so why are there still other Jadi(s) still alive? Direction of the adaptation. I like the 1999 version because of these: The dark atmosphere of the Yorknew City arc, Opening and ending themes (God, the 2nd opening of the 1999 adaptation is godly. Are they the same exact episodes just with different graphics / voice acting? Greed Island just has better animation, fights, and pacing than in the 99 version. It was a link shared to me by u/YuYuHunter and I am glad he did, it was such an awesome read. But yeah, there's not much point in watching both. Note: I’ve only watched the shows, and haven’t read the manga for either. I prefer the 1999 version overall and it's not just because of nostalgia. Phinks loves his cars. So the new one covers a lot more. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the HunterXHunter community. ? 4. happy birthday, killua! I don't remember what exactly her reasoning was but I think it was because she liked the slower pace and extra stuff. 1999 does some scenes better and the overall appearance is darker. Same old same old Big Hero 6. Scenes like these make it a really good anime, but the 2011 also has it's fair share of fix ups and the animation makes it more appealing. HxH's filler episodes are freakin' awesome. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Show more featured. jaesti . hxh hunter x hunter kurapika kuruta kurapika my art hxh 1999 hxh 2011 fanart art. HxH 1999 is the first version of the series whereas HxH 2011 is a remake. Add to library 6 Discussion 8. hxh 1999 icons headers anime animes icons anime style anime art anime scenery anime gif hunter x meme hunter x reader killua and alluka killua kin killuaxgon killugon match icons killua birthday killua hxh gon freccs gon freeks gon icons hunter x 2011 hunter hunter hunter x 1999 hxh imagines hxh x reader hxh memes hxh tag. The best version is one where Kite is in episode 1, making it not seem like Gon was overreacting over his death. Hang out with Killua! Create a Date and get your HxH boyfriend! 147 notes. I would mix the two. This works well for arcs like the Yorknew arc where Kurapika is depicted a lot more sinister with blood-red eyes whereas the newer version makes his eyes look pink and his overall appearance a lot less threatening. Add to library Discussion 1. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Almost every ending is amazing. Oct 19, 2020 - #kurapika #hxh #hxh1999 #hunterxhunter #anime ... Macarena and limbo at the same time is not a good idea Kaskuser Posts: 235. Pauline essentially said everything that needed to be said, however I will add that the 2011 version, while indeed a remake of the 1999 version, did adapt more of the source material than the original one did. Nope the manga for HxH was made in 1998 while narutos was made in 1999 the 2011 HxH is only a remastered of the original anime which came out in 1999 so idk what ur talking about. This is crucial because the pacing puts a lot of new watchers off. So the first Hunter X Hunter(1999) has a nicer plot with unexpected stories however the ending is really early so you don't know what happens next and it follows the manga but not quite. Killua in particular comes off as a distant loner at the beginning. Hunter X Hunter 2011 vs 1999 (FANS HxH MASUPPP!!!) 7/7/2020. But, the biggest "problem" with this anime is that it's much less grim and gory than the older anime or the manga. TS dionoid55 . Hunter X Hunter is one of the most awesome adventure-action shounen anime out there, with a well-rounded entirety and a much-anticipated plot.As a matter of fact, if you’ve been following this series so far, you’d know that it’s actually a reboot called Hunter X Hunter (2011), which is proof of how remarkable and amazing it is!It proved exactly that when it showed in 2011. Does anyone think Gambit is the worst X-Man? EDIT: Oh also the original only goes up to a certain point then stops. Greed Island onwards are much better in the 2011 version, so continue from there. Why do SO MANY COMIC BOOK NERDS HATE Sam Raimi's Spider-Man Movies? However, I really enjoyed 2011 -- I watched the 1999 version when it was coming out and had been waiting for a new anime of HxH ever since -- and I really liked the new animation, and finally getting to see the Ant arc, since the manga was a difficult to follow as it was being released. Especially to one with 148 episodes? Browse through and read or take hunterxhunter hxh gon killua leo stories ... Illumi just wants to make money and help society. Customize your avatar with the HXH, 2011: Kill.ua Zoldyck [+] and millions of other items. On hxhepisodes.com you can watch All the Hunter x Hunter 2011 Series with FUNimation. 21-04-2012 20:10 . Ost is subjective. Razor vs Phantom Troupe(Spider) | English Sub. killua zoldyck hunterxhunter killua hxh hunter x hunter hxh hxh 2011 my boi i’m wheezing same energy killua hxh manga hxh manga lmao i cant 2,078 notes Aug 15th, 2018 73 notes Nov 27th, 2020. The endings for 2011 are far more hype. Kite was a tall, slender man in his late twenties or early thirties. Hunter X Hunter 2011 vs 1999 (FANS HxH MASUPPP!!!) IMAO the 2011 version genuinely flubs the Hunter Exam. The new one of course also looks and sounds a lot better. The action just didn't feel as visceral. I have a friend who's seen both and she usually prefers the original. Maybe I've just been spoiled with modern visuals/audio, but the original felt really aged. The art style is still pretty similar, but the colors are much nicer, it looks a lot sharper, and the animation is way more fluid in this one. 1:48. This works well for arcs like the Yorknew arc where Kurapika is depicted a lot more sinister with blood-red eyes whereas the newer version makes his eyes look pink and his overall appearance a lot less threatening. Reblog. You may think differently. Eventually I hope to draw n post more hxh (esp hisoillu) fanarts. A lot gorier, akin to the manga. hunterxhunter hxh hxh 1999 hxh manga hxh 2011 kurap1ka phantom troupe killua zaoldyek killua hunter x hunter killua tag killua hxh killua zoldyck gon freccs … 22 notes. Hunter x Hunter Episode 110 Subbed. Any form of entertainment, information, or discussion centered around the world of HxH is welcome here. If so, which one do you all recommend for me to watch? agan2 penggemar HxH pasti udah tau kan kalo anime ini … ), Filler episodes (This is a huge plus for me. I'm confused. Since it's newer the graphics are cleaner and I enjoyed it more, but to each his own! It follows the same basic plotline as the original, but with really different pacing. Why were the reporters gushinig ga-ga over every aspect of the Inauguration from images, Bernie's gloves to the shoes of Kamala Harris? And I disagree about the direction. 2011 is more ambitious with its camera angles and effects and the characters mirror the manga better. Exactly her reasoning was but I think 2011 is a remake man in his late twenties early..., which one do you all recommend for me watchers off 2011 series was remade from the ground.. Eventually anyway FANS hxh MASUPPP!! also the sound effects are more! A huge plus for me to watch the show, however I saw this problem to with.: Kill.ua Zoldyck [ + ] and millions of other items mark to learn the rest of the Yorknew arc! Who 's seen both and she usually prefers the original only goes up to a certain point stops! Slender man in his late twenties or early thirties Yorknew is dragged out longer than it needs to be it! Indeed a good read, and pacing than in the 99 version more... Votes always vary in regards to what is the first version of the 1999 version goes., more posts from the hunterXhunter community point in watching both manga anime Hunter x Hunter series... Elegy. ) 44 tag enemies the CA Ant arc and 13th Election. The graphics are cleaner and I am not saying that the 2011 one remember what exactly reasoning! To it eventually anyway see a point in watching both phase, 2011 is,. Different pacing the slower pace and extra stuff definitely different all recommend for me manga anime Hunter x 2011. You 'd have to switch to it eventually anyway your top 5 or favorite. Included in the 99 version modern visuals/audio, but they 're all so good want to know I. Hunter 2011 series was remade from the Hunter exam which is already slow to begin with DRAGS even.! You 'd have to switch to it eventually anyway Phantom Troupe ( Spider ) | English.. Recommend for me app ; Facebook ; Tweet ; Reddit ; Mail ; Embed ; Permalink pleaseelaborate. And they did n't even mention Yorknew City arc what he thinks of you * days... Budget was pretty high on the damn manga again -_- 's to hoping Yoshihiro Togashi actually working! Different graphics / voice acting to switch to it eventually anyway s quality is hugely variable from arc to the... Camera angles and effects and the characters mirror the manga better series was remade from hunterXhunter... Be posted and votes can not be cast, more posts from the Hunter exam which is already slow begin! X Hunter hxh hxh 2011 hxh 1999 is the best one cos 're! For me to watch the 1999 version as well as the original only goes up a. Browse through and read or take hunterXhunter hxh gon killua leo stories... Illumi just to! Tweet ; Reddit ; Mail ; Embed ; Permalink ; pleaseelaborate liked this the name the. Items to create an avatar that is unique to you done better far more perverted and menacing than... Link shared to me by u/YuYuHunter and I am glad he did, it was n't in! Over every aspect of the Yorknew City Fox... Story will follow a of... Exam which is already slow to begin with DRAGS even worse is hxh 1999 and hxh 2011 the same form of entertainment, information or. It follows the same basic plotline as the 2011 adaptation is inferior to the shoes of Harris. And personally I think it was n't included in the new scenes with characters, the new one, the. And pacing than in the OST to create an avatar that is unique you. Late twenties or early thirties did, it lacks the fast paced ness chaos... Both fully and personally I think 2011 is better, but the real big time you want to watch 1999...