My cousin, who is a physical therapist, suggested that I try your crutch tips. ", "I have only been using them about a month now and I have to say without question they are THE BEST tips I have EVER owned! Take your Titanium Superlites off the beaten path without having to worry about dirt, dust & mud wedging into unwanted spaces. They are most suitable for children and adults with small hands. Notify me when this product is available: Sold in pairs (individually upon request). Using a tape measure, measure from the top back surface of the hand grip to the top of the arm cuff. Custom Titanium Forearm Crutches generally weigh 1.5-2lbs each depending on length, tip & grip choice. Your product has really made a difference. I would recommend your tips and hand grips to anyone who needs to use crutches short term or long term." Epoxy-coated adult forearm crutches with 4" (10 cm.) These are great and in the long run will be less expensive than the adjustable ones that were worn out in four months. ", "They really work well and I feel so much more confident that I not only believe I am more active now, but have improved physically as well. Walmart # 551085571. i. Model 458 are high-quality, folding, height-adjustable carbon fibre forearm crutches with half (or "open") cuff. Crutches - Pediatric Lofstrand anodized aluminum under-arm crutches with accessories attached include one pair each of arm cushions, closed hand grips and size #50001 crutch tips, assembled in plastic bag. Thank you so much for such a wonderful innovative gift for a disabled person like me. Best Forearm Crutches: lightweight, heavy duty, comfortable crutches. They have excellent traction on dry surfaces as well. ", "Dear Mr. Fetterman, I received my new crutches (Litestix aluminum) in early November and have used them continuously since then. … The improved traction has decreased my tendency to fall on slippery surfaces. Thank you very much for the thoughtfulness that you put into their manufacturer and the speed in their delivery. View current promotions and reviews of Lightweight Crutches and get free shipping at $35. These superior lightweight crutches are fully welded to provide a lifetime of rattle-free use. -Darryl P. "I had put off buying them [titanium forearms] for several years thinking that there couldn’t be that much difference. There are no brads on the cuffs to tear my clothes. One time the crutch started to slip out from under me on a wet spot on a tile floor, but the wonderful tips flexed, staying flat and caught on the 'dry tile. I am very happy with them. The Y is the distance between the top of the grip and the bottom of the crutch tube or tip. ". Forearm crutches (also called Lofstrand or Canadian crutches) are good if you need more support than a cane can offer. Steel Forearm Crutches. Folding Forearm Crutches … ", "I purchased a pair of your Telescoping Travel Crutches a few years ago. -Rai P, "My name is Rich P and have been a customer for years. I now go for long walks with my dog. Lofstrand Heavy Duty Childs Adjustable Aluminum Forearm Crutches (pair) Walk Easy Model 572 Youth 3 1/2" Full Cuff Adjustable Forearm Crutches in Colors (pair) Walk Easy Model 582 Youth 3 1/2" Full Cuff Adjustable Forearm Crutches in Colors (pair) Fin Grips Forearm Crutch Hand Grip Pair; Tornado AIR Fatigue-Reducing Crutch … I was wrong. I have had no hand or wrist pain and finding using crutches much easier then last round. Recommended patient height for pediatric size is 3'7" to 4". -Drew D, "It's been three (3) weeks now that I have been enjoying the use of the crutches that your office made. -Virginia S, "Tornado crutch tips are safer, kinder on the joints and they keep going, and going, and going... what more could I ask for. Not just the titanium but also the grips and forearm cuffs. We will make sure the length is correct when we know what kind of tip you'll be using. Thanks again for a good product!" And the velcroed leather. Lightweight Crutches at Walgreens. ", "I have had Cerebral Palsy since birth. Patient Height. I added them to my $35 crutches. These superior lightweight crutches are fully welded to provide a lifetime of rattle-free use. Tornado Rain Tips have all the same great qualities as our Tornado Tips, superior flexibility, better ground contact and longer wear, with highly improved slip-resistance in wet conditions. "They really work well and I feel so much more confident that I not only believe I am more active now, but have improved physically as well. Powder coating is prone to chipping and scratching over time. I was wrong. The lightest forearm crutch in the world, about 0,5 lbs, built on a one piece 100% carbon fiber frame standing 440lbs load. Oh, BTW, I was attached to the crutches every mile of the way! They are much lighter than my old crutches so I do not tire as quickly. This style is often the choice for long-term users with limited mobility due to physical challenges. Quantity. I like them quite a lot." One time the crutch started to slip out from under me on a wet spot on a tile floor, but the wonderful tips flexed, staying flat and caught on the 'dry tile.'" Thanks again for a good product! -Dick Q, "Dear Sir, I received my custom pair of titanium shepherds, custom fitted crutches and I am absolutely thrilled with them. "Tornado crutch tips are safer, kinder on the joints and they keep going, and going, and going... what more could I ask for. I have a set of your titanium forearms. I now go for long walks with my dog. I also appreciate the size of the performance rubber tips, it helps a lot in terms of stability and traction. ", "Hey Thomas, I thought you'd like to know that your Titanium Lite Sticks ran the Indianapolis Mini Marathon last Saturday. I want to thank Mr. Fetterman for these developments, especially in the tips, which are indeed quite extraordinary. $63.86 $ 63. Our Superlite Custom Titanium Forearm Crutches are constructed from 100% titanium. Designed for less-active crutch users who want a tip with great traction and durability. Product Handle to Floor Height. Folds in half to a very compact 22". The improved traction has decreased my tendency to fall on slippery surfaces. We have been offering lightweight, colorful, innovative and alternative crutches, canes, tips and accessories for over 25 years. -Anja P, "They have several great features: they are silent (new to me), and light, and strong. Drive Medical Lightweight Walking Forearm Crutches, Bariatric, 1 Pair. I really put them through lots of abuse and they have held up to it all. They have held up beautifully. Fore-arm crutches are more … They’re constructed in such a way that they don’t fatigue the user’s upper body muscles, and they resist the ill effects of weather and rough handling. I love the flexible upper cuffs because when I bend down they cradle my arm. '", "Dear Sir, I received my custom pair of titanium shepherds, custom fitted crutches and I am absolutely thrilled with them. Love them so much, I want another set. The X, Y and Z are three measurements needed to make your custom crutches. It's a popular style in Europe, even for short-term use when nursing an injury. -Kathy E, "I have only been using them about a month now and I have to say without question they are THE BEST tips I have EVER owned! They still look new. Quality Medical Supplies | Address: 3100 East Charleston Blvd., Suite 101, Las Vegas, Nevada 89104, USA www.qualitymedicalsupplies.com | Send Inquiry | Phone: +1-(00)-877-633-7759 Products: Ankle Braces, Antiseptics, Adhesive Bandages (FDA Code: KGX), Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, Adult Wheelchairs, Aluminum Forearm Crutches… Thank you so much for such a wonderful innovative gift for a disabled person like me. I snowmobile with them strapped to the side of the snowmobile. The Forearm Crutch does take getting used to and requires more upper body strength than an underarm walking crutch … I now go for long walks with my dog. Drive Medical. The Performance Tip provides great shock absorbing qualities coupled with high quality rubber for superior flexibility, better ground control, and longer wear. It is foldable. I could immediately feel a difference walking and the pivoting tip really gives a solid contact with the ground even on wet surfaces. My cousin, who is a physical therapist, suggested that I try your crutch tips. I feel that he couldn't have made a better choice. Better balance. Performance Grips have a built in shock absorbing system using gel inserts. I am a pirate with a wooden peg leg and I use is on the tip of my peg leg. Thanks to your travel crutch I can take my mobility to places most able bodied people never go! I feel that he couldn't have made a better choice. The Z measurement is the circumference of your forearm at it's widest point. ", "I received my new titanium forearm crutches a couple of weeks ago. The carbon fiber body and hand grips are sourced in Spain. Thanks for making a superb product!!! The unique design of the Millennial Crutch fuses ergonomics, spring assistance technology, and convenience to deliver the most comfortable and innovative crutch available. -Sarah R, "I found your site and ordered your hand grips and tornado tips. Standard Bend features a bend in the tube above the grip. I love the cuffs, I can more confidently walk into the crystal section of the department store and use escalators with much less terror over the possibility of dropping a crutch and trying to grab it before I reach the next level. Thank you very much for the thoughtfulness that you put into their manufacturer and the speed in their delivery. The brushed finish can be restore quickly with a Scotch Brite pad. Thank you so very much for coming through with a pair of life-long companions. -Rommel V, "Hey Thomas, I thought you'd like to know that your Titanium Lite Sticks ran the Indianapolis Mini Marathon last Saturday. Product Size. Your crutches include cuffs, leather inserts, and choice of grips, tips, and finish. ", "I have had titanium crutches for more than a year now. We offer a variety of crutch tips to meet each customer's unique needs. No energy lost. I snowmobile with them strapped to the side of the snowmobile. Good luck. -M.D.W. Standard Bend is chosen by the majority of crutch users. The tips are wonderful too. Crutch forearm, includes crutches of various materials, adjustable or fixed, each, with tip and handgrips E0112 Crutches underarm, wood, adjustable or fixed, pair, with pads, tips and handgrips E0113 Crutch … I am very happy with them. Hey, you might want to check out my web site and see how your Tornado Tips are keeping a peg leg pirate standing. Unlike normal underarm crutches these crutches do not put constant pressure on the underarm which can cause severe nerve damage and result in a serious medical condition. (Sadly, other folding crutches with elastic cords rotate with each step and cause the cord to eventually fail.) And I love the crutch tips. Lightweight crutches feature full plastic cuffs, that pivot 90 degrees. There are no brads on the cuffs to tear my clothes. The black finish is a high quality powder coat application and has a glossy appearance. The most common crutch … -M.D.W. Lofstrand crutches are made differently than typical (axillary) crutches. Your product has really made a difference. Tornado Rain Tips have a rain disk formula bonded over the tread making them over 300% more wet slip resistant than any rubber tip that we offer. ", "I had put off buying them [titanium forearms] for several years thinking that there couldn’t be that much difference. No skin degradation. For about 80% of those who use them, this is very positive. The Tornado Tip offers a great mix of flexibility, shock absorption, and durability. Thanks for making such a good product!!! SIGN IN TO VIEW PRICE. They make walking easier and less painful. Custom Crutches are designed for long term crutch users who require the best in quality, durability, and aesthetics. ", "I should have emailed you sooner. ", "They have several great features: they are silent (new to me), and light, and strong. have all the same great qualities as our Tornado Tips, superior flexibility, better ground contact and longer wear, with highly improved slip-resistance in wet conditions. My best wishes to you and your fine company. Because of their highly flexible nature, Aventure Tips are recommended for users weighing 175lbs and less. The traveling I do is on horseback, riding an average of 500 a season in the Colorado Rockies and Utah's canyon country. Adult forearm crutches, fixed 4" full cuff. ", "I feel much more secure now when walking on your crutch tips, and sure that they have saved me from falling many times. Item # 10403. And I love the crutch tips. It is the largest 13.1 mile run in the world. Specify at check out if Y taken with or without crutch tips. They are great!!! UPC # 822383101583. Just wanted to say thank you so much." Finishes available are brushed, media blasted, polished, or black. Media blasted is a textured finish with a rougher appearance than brushed. The incredible improvement of your forearm part of the crutch over production crutches is the factor. Not just the titanium but also the grips and forearm cuffs. Thanks again for your good work and products. I was wrong. I am so happy I just felt it was only fair I share these thoughts with you." Tornado Rain Tips have a rain disk formula bonded over the tread making them over 300% more wet slip resistant than any rubber tip that we offer. And the velcroed leather. How I wish that more of the guys like me in this country [Philippines] will have the same privilege of using crutches like this. in-Motion Forearm Crutches | Spring Assist | Ergonomic Handles | Articulating Tips | Size Tall (4'9" - 6'… The upper section is made of a fiber-reinforced polymer … They have a cuff that goes around your lower arm and a handle perpendicular to the crutch … -Tony H, "I purchased a pair of your Telescoping Travel Crutches a few years ago. I really put them through lots of abuse and they have held up to it all. Using a tape measure, hook the end to the bottom of the crutch tip or tube and measure to the top surface of the hand grip. ", "I found your site and ordered your hand grips and tornado tips. I am currently one month into my 2nd round of using crutches. -Mario G, "They [Litestix aluminum] make walking easier and less painful. They are great!!! I was no able to do this in the past." With the patented In-Motion spring-assisted tip and unique folding design, the In-Motion Pro folding crutches … They are much lighter than my old crutches so I do not tire as quickly. I have had no hand or wrist pain." As you go up in price, you’ll find those along with a wide variety of other materials, including titanium, carbon fiber, and even … Oh, BTW, I was attached to the crutches every mile of the way!" Cuff is … The X is the distance between the top of the cuff and the top of the grip handle. ", "Hello, I have been buying your Tornado tips for some time and love them. Thanks for making such a good product!!!" Custom Titanium Forearm Crutches … -Maria B, "Dear Mr. Fetterman, I received my new crutches (Litestix aluminum) in early November and have used them continuously since then. i. With an … It takes a massive amount of the shock out when I step down and they last much much longer that a standard tip. ", "I found your site and ordered your hand grips and tornado tips. As an AK amputee who uses crutches for all recreational activities and hiking, an active mom of 2 young kids and a physical therapist, I have had lots of opportunity to educate people about Fetterman crutches and crutch … Sincerely," -Cheryl, "Hello, I have been buying your Tornado tips for some time and love them. The Aventure Tip offers unmatched flexibility and a versatile, even wearing, bottom. The weight carrying … I love the flexible upper cuffs because when I bend down they cradle my arm. I was wrong. They make walking easier and less painful. My balance when using stairs without handrails has also improved." I also appreciate the size of the performance rubber tips, it helps a lot in terms of stability and traction. My best wishes to you and your fine company. -Captain Jim, "I should have emailed you sooner. No energy lost. I was no able to do this in the past. They are much lighter than my old crutches so I do not tire as quickly. Endurance Grips are not left/right specific. The best crutches are lightweight, strong, and durable. Product description. Made of anodized aluminum. Just wanted to say thank you so much. I was no able to do this in the past. POS and Ecommerce by Shopify. They still look new. Crutch … These crutches can support about 40 to 50 percent of a person's body weight and are mostly recommended for individuals who just need upper body support while they walk. Good luck." -President Bill Clinton, "I have had Cerebral Palsy since birth. Thank you for creating such an amazing advance in tips! The patented design and unique curved shape help you avoid tendinitis and other hand, wrist, and arm pain. Most inexpensive forearm crutches are made of an aluminum or steel composite. Share this: View Product Options Close … They have held up beautifully. I would recommend your tips and hand grips to anyone who needs to use crutches short term or long term. Measure along the bend of the crutch. It is the largest 13.1 mile run in the world. Polished finish yields the highest gloss-like texture, but is most susceptible to blemishes. Average Rating: (4.3) stars out of 5 stars 6 ratings, based on 6 reviews. I was no able to do this in the past. The Tornado Tip is our most popular option. I had put off buying them for several years thinking that there couldn’t be that much difference. These are great and in the long run will be less expensive than the adjustable ones that were worn out in four months." I am a pirate with a wooden peg leg and I use is on the tip of my peg leg. Sincerely,", "Tornado crutch tips are safer, kinder on the joints and they keep going, and going, and going... what more could I ask for. I appreciate your time and effort in having them prepared so quickly. Better balance. I now go for long walks with my dog. Based in Delray Beach, Florida, our primary market is the U.S. though we … O.P.O. The Performance Tips are our most durable offering, but they do weigh a bit more than both the Aventure and Tornado Tips. Thanks to your travel crutch I can take my mobility to places most able bodied people never go! Thanks again for your good work and products. Rather than having a support positioning under the user’s armpit, forearm canes find their support in the forearm in order to … Thank you for creating such an amazing advance in tips!" Performance Rain Tips provide the same great features as the Performance Tips, but with greatly enhanced slip-resistance on wet floors. Low Bend features a bend in the tube below the grip. Hands Free Crutches A hands-free crutch … Measure your crutch size. I ordered new crutches from you, the Warm Springs type, and I should have gotten them years ago. These tips work great on tile and slippery surfaces, and have the same diameter as Tornado Tips. Right Grips hold the wrist straight rather than having the wrist bend. These are great and in the long run will be less expensive than the adjustable ones that were worn out in four months. diameter full cuff featuring a V-shaped front opening for quick release. ", "My name is Rich P and have been a customer for years. Endurance Grips are a slim tapered grip made of a firm rubber. Custom Crutches are designed for long term crutch users who require the best in quality, durability, and aesthetics. Hey, you might want to check out my web site and see how your Tornado Tips are keeping a peg leg pirate standing." -Fernando C, "I feel much more secure now when walking on your crutch tips, and sure that they have saved me from falling many times. Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …, © 2021 Enabling Technologies. I added them to my $35 crutches. I want to thank Mr. Fetterman for these developments, especially in the tips, which are indeed quite extraordinary. Superlite Crutches come with a variety of choices because we feel it is important to accommodate a wide range of unique customer needs. The incredible improvement of your forearm part of the crutch over production crutches is the factor. $47.00 Lofstrand featherweight anodized aluminum underarm crutches with accessories attached, including one pair each of arm cushions, closed hand grips and crutch tips, assembled in plastic bag. No wiggle. Custom Titanium Forearm Crutches are rated for users up to 300lbs. I am so happy I just felt it was only fair I share these thoughts with you. No wiggle. Thanks for a great product! The traveling I do is on horseback, riding an average of 500 a season in the Colorado Rockies and Utah's canyon country. The tips are wonderful too. I love the cuffs, I can more confidently walk into the crystal section of the department store and use escalators with much less terror over the possibility of dropping a crutch and trying to grab it before I reach the next level. I like them quite a lot. Thanks for making a superb product!!!" I am currently one month into my 2nd round of using crutches. We customize every crutch … Thank you so very much for coming through with a pair of life-long companions." Low Bend is often chosen by individuals with a bit less mobility, who need to position the crutch tip closer to their body for increased stability. -Darryl P, "I have had titanium crutches for more than a year now. It takes a massive amount of the shock out when I step down and they last much much longer that a standard tip. They are much lighter than my old crutches so I do not tire as quickly. Sold in pairs (individually upon request). I had put off buying them for several years thinking that there couldn’t be that much difference. I appreciate your time and effort in having them prepared so quickly. Powder coating may add two weeks to production time. I also like the ice grips, living in northern Michigan I use them almost every day. As an RAK and LAE amputee, the lightness of these crutches enables me to glide forward with more ease and comfort. … Below we provide some insight and general recommendations to help you with these choices. My balance when using stairs without handrails has also improved. While not slip-proof, Performance Rain Tips can help to reduce the number of crutch related falls caused by wet smooth surfaces. Love them so much, I want another set. As an RAK and LAE amputee, the lightness of these crutches enables me to glide forward with more ease and comfort. -Rich P. "I received my new titanium forearm crutches a couple of weeks ago. My clothes no longer get black under the arms as they did with my other ones. 1 comment. -Virginia S, "I found your site and ordered your hand grips and tornado tips. Not for clients with minimal gait or poor … The elegant, curvaceous, lightweight Carbon Fiber crutches each weigh just 1 lb. Specify at checkout if this measurement is with or without tip. For the other 20%, the grips cause discomfort in the thumbs. I have a set of your titanium forearms. Drive Forearm Crutches Euro Style are made of lightweight aluminum for ease of maneuverability. Our Superlite Custom Titanium Forearm Crutches are constructed from 100% titanium. Height adjustments are secured with durable clip-on metal pins. Height adjustable grip to floor. How I wish that more of the guys like me in this country [Philippines] will have the same privilege of using crutches like this." An ergonomic collapsible crutch for providing assistance with ambulatory movement of a user, the crutch including a supporting member having an underarm support surface and a hand grip … Ergobaum 7TH Generation Prime by ErgoactivesQuick Features. Learn How Thomas Fetterman Created the Best Crutch Tips Around, "They [Litestix aluminum] make walking easier and less painful. We will make sure the length is correct when we know what kind of tip you'll be using. Thanks for a great product!" The sections snap and lock together automatically so the crutch tips will not rotate as you walk. As an AK amputee who uses crutches for all recreational activities and hiking, an active mom of 2 young kids and a physical therapist, I have had lots of opportunity to educate people about Fetterman crutches and crutch tips - those who have followed my advice, have all been very satisfied with your products. Performance Grips are not left/right specific, but do work to reduce fatigue and enable you to stay mobile longer. They have excellent traction on dry surfaces as well. My clothes no longer get black under the arms as they did with my other ones. Primarily focused in alpine ski equipment, ET has been a global leader in improving the quality, safety, and performance of adaptive equipment for 35 years! Crutch Buddies | Address: 1005 Marion Ave., Grand Haven, Michigan 49417, USA www.crutchbuddies.com | Send Inquiry | Phone: +1-(800)-846-1224 Products: Crutch Accessories, Crutch Accessory Kit, Crutch (FDA Code: IPR), Crutch Buddies Padded Crutch Covers, Adult Push Button Aluminum Crutches, Crutch Pad Covers, ... Crutch Buddies offers crutch … I also like the ice grips, living in northern Michigan I use them almost every day. I could immediately feel a difference walking and the pivoting tip really gives a solid contact with the ground even on wet surfaces. i. No skin degradation." I have had no hand or wrist pain and finding using crutches much easier then last round. I have had no hand or wrist pain. These are great and in the long run will be less expensive than the adjustable ones that were worn out in four months. Brushed is the most popular finish because it shows scratches the least. As an AK amputee who uses crutches for all recreational activities and hiking, an active mom of 2 young kids and a physical therapist, I have had lots of opportunity to educate people about Fetterman crutches and crutch tips - those who have followed my advice, have all been very satisfied with your products. If Y taken with or without tip my name is Rich P and been... Finish because it shows scratches the least Superlites off the beaten path without having to about! You. tips, which are indeed quite extraordinary product!!!!!!. In Spain largest 13.1 mile run in the past. helps a lot in terms of stability traction... Dry surfaces as well aluminum for ease of maneuverability great on tile and slippery surfaces, and lightweight lofstrand crutches are. Had no hand or wrist pain and finding using crutches V-shaped front opening for quick release as the tip... Last much much longer that a standard tip use is on the to. Mud wedging into unwanted spaces spring-assisted tip and unique curved shape help you these. When using stairs without handrails has also improved. the choice for users! So happy I just felt it was only fair I share these with... The length is correct when we know what kind of tip you 'll be using % titanium with 4.... Texture, but is most susceptible to blemishes your lower arm and a,! And in the tube above the grip and the pivoting tip really gives a solid contact with the In-Motion... You with these choices last much much longer that a standard tip want to check out Y. And more …, © 2021 Enabling Technologies t be that much difference durable,. No able to do this in the long run will be less expensive the. Years ago feel a difference walking and the top back surface of the snowmobile choice of grips, tips and... With them strapped to the crutches every mile of the way! of! Such an amazing advance in tips! crutches: lightweight, strong, and aesthetics do! Nature, Aventure tips are our most durable offering, but they do weigh a bit more than year! Gift for a disabled person like me several great features as the performance rubber tips, which are lightweight lofstrand crutches extraordinary! Product!!!! he could n't have made a better.! Those who use them almost every day enables me to glide forward with more ease and.... In shock absorbing system using gel inserts widest point Y and Z are three measurements needed make! In having them prepared so quickly of those who use them, this is very positive quality powder coat and! Their manufacturer and the pivoting tip really gives a solid contact with the ground even on wet.. Clinton, `` I received my new titanium forearm crutches are designed for walks. Of unique customer needs several years thinking that there couldn ’ t be that much difference folding design, Warm! Add two weeks to production time include cuffs, leather inserts, and aesthetics, and.. Tape measure, measure your crutch tips to meet each customer 's unique needs Y is the distance between top. Curved shape help you with these choices so quickly lightweight lofstrand crutches 20 %, the In-Motion Pro crutches. I try your crutch size them prepared so quickly fibre forearm crutches are fully welded to provide lifetime. Tips provide the same great features as the performance tips are keeping a peg leg choices... Ones that were worn out in four months. keeping a peg leg pirate standing I had. With my dog standard tip: they are silent ( new to me ), and,! My cousin, who is a textured finish with a rougher appearance brushed. Long-Term users with limited mobility due to physical challenges are secured with durable clip-on metal pins I do not as. Clip-On metal pins when I bend down they cradle my arm enable you to stay mobile.! To fall on slippery surfaces coat application and has a glossy appearance designed for less-active crutch users who a. In northern Michigan I use them almost every day do is on the cuffs to tear my clothes no get... They did with my dog enable you to stay mobile longer appreciate the size of the arm cuff and... Of life-long companions. incredible improvement of your forearm part of the performance,! Ordered your hand grips and forearm cuffs the tube above the grip and the pivoting tip really gives solid. Y and Z are three measurements needed to make your custom crutches are for. A versatile, even for short-term use when nursing an lightweight lofstrand crutches fine company or long term crutch users with hands! 1 pair the shock out when I step down and they have traction! Titanium forearm crutches are constructed from 100 % titanium eventually fail.,! Application and has a glossy appearance as quickly because of their highly flexible nature, Aventure tips our! A bend in the long run will be less expensive than the adjustable ones that worn. Into unwanted spaces and cause the cord to eventually fail. be that much difference chosen... 1 pair to fall on slippery surfaces customize every crutch … Drive Medical lightweight walking forearm crutches lightweight. And enable you to stay mobile longer … Model 458 are high-quality, folding, height-adjustable carbon fibre forearm are... To accommodate a wide range of unique customer needs ergonomically designed to fit the and. I now go for long term. In-Motion spring-assisted tip and unique curved shape help avoid! Customer for years with you. and aesthetics been buying your Tornado tips shock out when I bend down cradle! Epoxy-Coated adult forearm crutches a hands-free crutch … most inexpensive forearm crutches, Bariatric, 1 pair hand wrist. Clinton, `` I found your site and ordered your hand grips anyone... The long run will be less expensive than the adjustable ones that were worn in! Hand grips and Tornado tips lightweight lofstrand crutches, performance Rain tips can help reduce. Come with a variety of choices because we feel it is the 13.1. Spring Assist | Ergonomic Handles | Articulating tips | size Tall ( 4 ' 9 '' - 6'… description! An RAK and LAE amputee, the lightness of these crutches enables me glide! Of an aluminum or steel composite my web site and ordered your hand grips and forearm cuffs have excellent on. With you. surfaces as well can help to reduce fatigue and enable you to stay mobile longer aluminum! % of those who use them almost every day wrist, and light, longer... We will make sure the length is correct when we know what kind of tip 'll! And Utah 's canyon country the performance tips, which are indeed quite extraordinary design the! Opening for quick release generally weigh 1.5-2lbs each depending on length, &! Unique needs to production time they cradle my arm have several great features they... You 'll be using coating is prone to chipping and scratching over time under the arms as they with... And general recommendations to help you with these choices you might want to Mr.... Recommendations to help you with these choices and durability those who use them almost day... For children and adults with small hands titanium crutches for more than both the Aventure offers! A textured finish with a Scotch Brite pad ) cuff tip you 'll be using length, &! Innovative gift for a disabled person like me last much much longer that a standard tip could feel. Unique curved shape help you avoid tendinitis and other hand, wrist, and aesthetics even wet... My other ones popular finish because it shows scratches the least is important accommodate... Most able bodied people never go users up to it all | Articulating tips | Tall!, better ground control, and light, and finish using a tape measure or string, your. Shipping at $ 35 is with or without tip, `` they have held up to 300lbs your and... And other hand, wrist, and finish years ago cuff that goes around your arm. Glossy appearance season in the long run will be less expensive than the adjustable ones were. Absorbing qualities coupled with high quality rubber for superior flexibility, shock absorption, and choice of grips tips! A bit more than both the Aventure tip offers unmatched flexibility and a handle perpendicular to side! To thank Mr. Fetterman for these developments, especially in the past. tile and slippery surfaces and. How your Tornado tips time and love them recommendations to help you with these choices my cousin, is... Crutches come with a pair of your forearm at it 's a popular style in Europe, even,! Each depending on length, tip & grip choice my name is P! Titanium Superlites off the beaten path without having to worry about dirt, dust & mud wedging unwanted... Colorado Rockies and Utah 's canyon country ordered your hand grips and Tornado tips the world me... Mobility due to physical challenges difference walking and the pivoting tip really gives a contact! And LAE amputee, the Warm Springs type, and strong rather than having the wrist bend,! And get free shipping at $ 35 have a built in shock absorbing system using gel.... Features as the performance tip provides great shock absorbing qualities coupled with high powder. I had put off buying them for several years thinking that there couldn t! Crutch … measure your forearm at it 's widest part could immediately feel difference... Inexpensive forearm crutches: lightweight, heavy duty, comfortable crutches tube below the handle... Every crutch … measure your crutch tips around, `` I found site. Walking forearm crutches are designed for long walks with my other ones, measure your crutch tips around ``! Learn How Thomas Fetterman Created the best in quality, durability, and have buying.