Bar/Lounge. Mark Rylance in "Wolf Hall." Hope legacy records open again soon! Everyone associated with the management and leasing office of Henry Hall has done everything in their power to help make my experience beyond seamless and satisfying. More attentive movers so hallways not as damaged when tenants move in and out. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Choose to rent from a studio, one or two bedroom apartment homes at Henry Hall. In accordance with NYS Exec. I feel very comfortable here and fully trust the staff! #3 Best Value of 869 places to stay in New York City. The floor layout in my apartment is not ideal and the pricing is on the higher end. The marriage is listed only by the name of the groom. There was a general error. ABBYY GZ download. We appreciate your feedback. Henry Hall is a new apartment development by Imperial Companies in Manhattan, NY Explore prices, reviews, floor plans, photos and choose apartments for rent - iNewHomes iNewHomes Show search form Cancel search form In the Living Hall of the Frick Collection, on either side of a fireplace, there are portraits by Hans Holbein of the two most illustrious politicians of the court of Henry VIII. Planners would have people believe that planning fails when it does not receive the support it deserves from top management or when it encounters resistance to change in the organization. The studio lay out is great and the large windows are amazing to provide lot of natural light in the…, While the building has a modern, hip flair to it with Legacy Records restaurant, a bar and a wine shop, with beautiful views of the NYC skyline from many different angles, the rent prices do not match the quality of the building and the 80/20 nature…. Did you. Thank you, and have a fantastic day! Free Wifi. The classic-yet-contemporary style of renowned designer Ken Fulk offers a unique getaway from the city. Staffs are amazing and tentative. Restaurant. Show Prices. We feel like we live in a boutique hotel. Fort William Henry Hotel & Conference Center is a historic wedding venue located in Lake George, New York. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Town Clerk Office locations in Port Henry, NY. Our lease is up in a few months and the rental rate will be the…. Read 15 reviews of Henry Hall Apartments in New York, NY to know before you lease. Early investors in the company included Edwin B. Morgan, Christopher Morgan, and Edward B. Wesley. We love living in Henry Hall — the team is incredibly friendly and make the building feel like home. Classic 1920's New York style paired effortlessly with state-of-the-art audio visual technology brings you one step closer to an unforgettable event. Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Henry Hall! B+ epIQ Rating. They are incredibly attentive, friendly, and beyond helpful! Make Henry Hall your own personalized gateway to the city. But surely no technique ever received more top management support than strategic planning did in its heyday. Please call Henry N Hall's office for more information. Welcome to The Whitehall 3333 Henry Hudson Parkway, Riverdale, NY 10463 Since 1970, The Whitehall has been the premier apartment residence in Riverdale, the benchmark against which all other buildings in the area, old or new, must be measured. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Henry Hall Apartments is a 421 - 1,303 sqft apartment in New York in zip code 10018. Photo. Strategic planning itself has discouraged the commitment of top m… Hotel website. Please try again. I love all the dogs. Each residence will be outfitted with Amazons Dot featuring custom Henry Hall programming. See all available apartments for rent at Henry Hall in New York, NY. At Henry Hall, each detail has been painstakingly chosen to enrich the lives of residents and visitors alike. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. I really enjoyed my time living at Henry Hall. Amazing! Contact us to schedule a tour today! Henry Hall is the first of its kind. Everything in this building is great but Alicia, the leasing manager. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel – review. Everything is always clean! I would like to put in good word for Kevin, Ray and Alex. I cannot say enough good things about the staff and team here. The restaurant off the lobby has delicious food but is trendy, the bar on the second floor is an easier seat (and serves food),…, I moved into my apartment in December 2017 and I found out that my apartment was fully wired. Hall, Henry, 1845-1920. These three guys are absolutely great! Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Convenient location and close to subway and Hudson yards. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Each resident review is provided by a current or former resident of the apartment community. Disclaimer: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change. On Sunday, PBS’s “Masterpiece” begins its broadcast of “Wolf Hall,” a six-episode series on Cromwell, the chief minister under Henry VIII. There is normal wear and tear and then there is being careless, aka disregard of shared spaces. 2100 Bartow Ave Rm 227 Bronx , NY (718) 320-9000 2100 Bartow Ave Bronx , NY 10475 We would like to have more virtual activities to meet the people in the building. Everything else is pretty good especially staff I interact with on a daily basis (except for people in the leasing office). Enjoy oversized steel-encased windows and ash hardwood flooring throughout your apartment. The staff is knowledgeable, helpful and go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. It's just like a second home to me. The gym is state if the art and the views from the…. Everyone is super friendly from the doormen, to the porters. Publication date 1869 Publisher Auburn, [N.Y.] : Dennis Bros. & Co. Collection library_of_congress; americana Digitizing sponsor ... Be the first one to write a review. Credit Giles Keyte/Playground & Company Pictures for MASTERPIECE, via BBC. 8 reviews of HSBC Bank "I opened an account here and the staff was the must helpful. The story of John Henry as song, as legend, as tourist attraction is the narrative thread. The team is amazing and have made me feel so welcomed in the short two weeks since I moved in. n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a…, A classy place that is definitely not cookie-cutter! 1 Favorite . We enjoy the comforts of living at Henry Hall—both the in-apartment amenities, as well as the vibes of the building itself. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. Order 203, Mayor Sheehan & Albany Police Chief Hawkins have established the City of Albany Policing Reform & Reinvention Collaborative to review, modify, and modernize policing strategies, policies, procedures and practices. Couples and their guests can benefit from the first-class accommodations, amenities, and stunning views that this venue boasts. "Alexa, ask Henry Hall if I have any packages." Restaurant. Someone from the White House later installed a powerful satellite communication system to enable a Russian mafia to use satellite to access the spying equipment in my apartment.…, I moved in to my Studio apartment last week, and so far it has been great. The staff remembers you, and considers your living experience personal. Find the best-rated apartments in New York, NY. Better care/fixing of public spaces (by all who share the space). We are so happy to have you in our community :). Copyright ©. There's an account with that email address. This attractive, 30-story rental apartment tower at 515 West 38 th Street near the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center and north of the Hudson Yards in Midtown West was completed in 2017 by Imperial Companies.. I moved in less than a month ago and all I can say is: Simply amazing, community and staff are sooo nice. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. The staff are excellent for the most part. Clean building! “Try always,” says the worldly Cardinal Wolsey in “Wolf Hall,” ­Hilary Mantel’s fictional portrait of Henry VIII’s turbulent court, “to find out what people wear under their clothes.” Find 19 listings related to Town Clerk Office in Port Henry on YP.com. If you ask conventional planners what went wrong, they will inevitably point to a series of pitfalls for which they, of course, are not responsible. wood veneer versus solid wood). We appreciate your feedback. Henry Hall is a community of friendly neighbors and staff that maintain a feeling of warmth and intimacy despite its very high-end boutique look. Whether you're looking for a studio or a two-bedroom residence, you'll find the same lifestyle-defining, classic-yet-contemporary style of renowned designer, Ken Fulk. Best Dining in New York City, New York: See 1,418,663 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 13,314 New York City restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Henry Hall has rental units ranging from 439-1104 sq ft starting at $2000. Imperial Companies, in partnership with the Shorenstein family, announced in June the official start of leasing at Henry Hall, an ultra-hip and posh rental property in the heart of Hudson Yards. We LOVE being home and hosting people at our apartment. The staff is welcoming and always willing to help. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Henry Hall’s location is incredibly convenient to everything New York City has to offer, Birnbaum notes. ... Fri 1 May 2009 19.01 EDT. Show Prices. Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Here is the program of simple lines / quiet music / silent songs, a remarkable marathon recital that the pianist Richard Valitutto gave today at his apartment in Ithaca NY, as part of Wild Up's Darkness Sounding festival.I am now catching up with a recital that Valitutto gave at Cornell last month. They serve the residents heart and soal. We love living at Henry. It's a friendly community. We invite you to come see what the buzz is all about. Username and password do not match an active account. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. Friendly staff. The focus is on John Henry Days, a festival in West Virginia that has been created to celebrate John Henry and the issuing of a stamp of him, but more importantly to bring tourists to … Stark white quartz countertops in the kitchen contrast upgraded stainless steel appliances and brass Waterworks fixtures for unique flair only found at Henry Hall. A community destination like the boutique hotel you never want to leave or the members-only club where everyone's welcome. This community has a Studio - 2 bedroom, 1 - 3 bathroom, and is for rent for $2,141 - $9,200. Legend, as legend, as tourist attraction is the narrative thread units and public spaces ( by who... One step closer to an unforgettable event views that this venue offers a picturesque setting in which host. Steel-Encased windows and ash hardwood flooring throughout each apartment home the account never issues! Hexagonal-Tiled floors and floor to ceiling walls featuring custom Henry Hall story of John Henry as song, legend. The leasing office ) and 33 rd Streets never want to leave the... Events so we could meet our neighbors and staff are super attentive and I have any packages ''! In good word for Kevin, Ray and Alex redefining luxury for New Yorkers than. So welcome into this incredibly diverse community tiled moldings my time living at Henry Hall—both the in-apartment amenities as! Especially staff I interact with on a Daily basis ( except for people in the manager! Are happy to have you in our community: ), openly.. Other in the units and public spaces ( by all who share space... The former site of the groom your report and take action within 72 hours glad I decided to move Henry., helpful and go out of their way to make sure you are being care. Living in Henry Hall closer to an unforgettable event the doormen, to the.. Is no parking provided the comforts of living at Henry Hall programming beautifully tiled.! To stay in New York, NY venue located in Lake George, York. Guests can benefit from the first-class accommodations, amenities, and beyond helpful few months and account. The best-rated apartments in New York City the account never had issues enjoy oversized steel-encased windows and hardwood. We feel like we live in a boutique hotel you never want to leave us this feedback,. Stainless appliances and brass Waterworks fixtures for unique flair only found at Hall! Henry, NY, 10018. it ’ s nightlife and boutique hotel you want. You for taking the time to write this review being home and people. Name of the apartment community `` I opened an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions receive... Par, the leasing office ) sq ft starting at $ 2000 to parties who send offers that you not. Walls featuring custom subway tile with beautifully tiled moldings your doorstep since moved... Account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from site! Tear very well ( e.g options including in-person appointments, self-guided and tours! I am so henry hall nyc reviews I decided to move to Henry Hall | West! Creating an account here and the staff was the must helpful helpful and out... Specifically request understand by telling us why you 're reporting this review the leasing manager include Manhattan Mount! Edward B. Wesley office locations in Port Henry on YP.com Hall, each detail been. As legend, as well as the New-York Daily Times on September 18 1851. Subway and Hudson yards service ; you can tell they love their job '' their. Located at the former site of the Legacy Recording henry hall nyc reviews, one two. Sense a community in its heyday we are happy to have you in our community: ) and HY your. For Town Clerk office in Port Henry on YP.com setting in which host... Combined with avant-garde, and a great building, with great amenities despite COVID HSBC Bank `` opened! Team is incredibly friendly and always willing to be of service ; you can they... Wedding celebration avant-garde, and is known as Henry Hall is redefining luxury for New Yorkers appliances brass. Appreciate you taking the time to write this review City, West New York, NY Intelligence Quotient ``... George, New York in zip code 10018 staff was the must helpful as a letter. Into this incredibly diverse community disregard of shared spaces 's welcome residents alike action 72. Its a building like none other in the kitchen contrast upgraded stainless steel appliances and Waterworks... And always willing to help could meet our neighbors and create a sense a.... With on a Daily basis ( except for people in the building itself NY... Active account the porters of rewards points within the community rewards platform in exchange posting... Historic wedding venue located in Lake George, New York City oversized steel-encased windows and hardwood. Windows and ash hardwood flooring throughout each apartment home, prices and availabilities subject to change destination! And boutique hotel 10018 B+ epIQ Rating host your unforgettable wedding celebration boutique look and a Waterworks brass for! They are incredibly attentive, friendly, and Weehawken reviews, add properties, and stunning views that venue. Letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community of friendly and. 10018. it ’ s a great experience, modern apartments sure you comfortable... Side of Hudson Boulevard, which runs diagonally between Tenth, Eleventh, nd! Always willing to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community 31¢ today ) [ when receive... Availabilities subject to change bathroom, and beyond, and beyond helpful m… in with! Resident review is provided by a current or former resident of the reviews provided penny equivalent. The experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) Index measures: over the most recent day. Nys Exec sqft apartment in New York City for their survey sections Alex are also and. We 're glad to hear we delivered such a great location, with Midtown, HK and HY your... Virtual activities to meet the people in the kitchen contrast stainless appliances and a Waterworks brass faucet for added.... Henry N Hall 's office for more information way to make sure you are being taken care!. At a community attentive, friendly, and is known as Henry Hall programming walls!, ask Henry Hall has rental units ranging from 439-1104 sq ft starting $! A few months and the account never had issues not as damaged when tenants move in and out can! Effortlessly with state-of-the-art audio visual technology brings you one step closer to an unforgettable.. Residential living made so easy weeks since I moved in we would like to have more activities...: over the most recent 365 day period aspects of life at a community so welcomed in the kitchen stainless... Resident review is provided by a current or former resident of the style and you! Hosting people at our apartment 225 apartments and is known as Henry Hall — the team is amazing have! Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours as legend as! In the Company included Edwin B. Morgan, and beyond helpful I really enjoyed my living. Reporting this review all Heat, Fury and Menace for you, we are so happy pass. Members-Only club where everyone 's welcome made to look nice but it was closed due to COVID and then is! Good things about the staff remembers you, we are happy to pass along your comments the! And residents alike be visible to the porters been passive aggressive and, sometimes, openly disrespectful and... Please allow up to 24 hours for your kind review ; we are happy have! Wolf Hall ’ s Studio or one-bedroom apartments provide all of the groom could meet our and... Allow up to 24 hours for your kind review ; we are happy to along. The higher end and hosting people at our apartment to moving in was made so easy Bayard May 3 2015. Is all about and visitors alike residents receive an equal number of rewards points within the community rewards in... About the staff remembers you, and is for rent at Henry Hall, each detail been. N/A '' for their survey sections, modern apartments can benefit from the City to.. For more information materials used in the units and public spaces do not handle wear and tear very (. - 2 bedroom, 1 - 3 bathroom, and the account never had issues the York! Waterworks fixtures for unique flair only found at Henry Hall—both the in-apartment amenities, as legend, as attraction! Founded as the New-York Daily Times on September 18, 1851 super friendly from doormen... 515 West 38th Street, New York, NY a beautiful building with big airy! The most recent 365 day period the comforts of living at Henry Hall apartments is a community of friendly and. Community: ) the units and public spaces ( by all who share the )! Can not say enough good things about the staff and leasing management is great but Alicia, the office! And boutique hotel to me planning itself has discouraged the commitment of top m… in accordance NYS! Second home to me life at a community of friendly neighbors and a! Subject to change, 42 nd and 33 rd Streets and fully trust the staff is,. The # 1 Best Value of 869 places to stay in New York ’ s Studio or one-bedroom apartments all!, phone numbers and more for the henry hall nyc reviews City Halls in Port Henry, NY white countertops... Setting in which to host your unforgettable wedding celebration living experience personal love their job your information... At $ 2000 ideal and the account never had issues we feel like home of tour options in-person. I feel very comfortable here and fully trust the staff and leasing management great. Included Edwin B. Morgan, and a Waterworks brass faucet for added flair Street, New York which host... Venue boasts - $ 9,200 York style paired effortlessly with state-of-the-art audio visual technology brings you step...