The TP9 Elite SC features exceed basic subcompacts. FMJ, Hornady Critical Defense 115 gr. U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)-Century Arms has been importing some incredibly high-value Canik pistols for some years now. Add to Compare. The TP9 Elite SC has all the features that Canik fans love but in a smaller package. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Buy Now | Canik Firing Pins - 2 Pack. Aug 19, 2020, Stay in the know with the Personal Defense World newsletter, FDP-9: Magpul, ZEV Team Up for Folding Defensive Pistol, Springfield Armory Releases 10-Round Hellcat, Hellcat OSP Pistols, Blackwater Sentry 12: First Look at the AR-Style, Polymer Pump Shotgun, 429 DE: Desert Eagle Mates .44-Cal Bullet With Bottlenecked .50 AE Case, Gun News, Gun Reviews, and Self Defense Tips, You use of this website constitutes and manifests your acceptance of our. Item : … The ability to convert this pistol from a subcompact to a compact with just the insertion of the 15 round magazine that includes a finger rest and matching grip texture gives the shooter a “two guns in one” situation. Finally, an easy-to-install magwell for the Canik TP9! Let's take these first shots of my new Canik TP9 Elite SC! Suggested Comparisons. Canik TP9 Elite Combat 9mm Flat Dark Earth Pistol with Threaded Barrel $729.99; In Stock Brand: ... Canik TP9SF Elite 9mm Carry Conceal Pistol with Warren Tactical Sights $469.99; Brand: Canik; Item Number: HG3898-N; Canik TP9SF Elite 9mm Pistol with OD Green Slide $469.99; Brand: Canik; Item Number: HG3898G-N; The model is entitled to have the title of ‘Elite’ due to its ambidextrous slide stop, brand new design trigger safety mechanism, Warren type fiber optic sighting and closed striker cover mechanism as well as its shortened grip size. The ability to convert this pistol from a subcompact to a compact with just the insertion of the 15 round magazine that includes a finger rest and matching grip texture gives the shooter a “two guns in one” situation. Item : 129928. The 3.60-inch barrel ensures top tier accuracy of the 4.60-inch tall package. It has a 3.6” barrel with 12 and 15 round magazines. The award recognizes the development of the company’s 9mm subcompact for carry and defense. TP9 Elite SC . The Canik TP9 Elite SC 9mm Tungsten gives you all the great features of the TP9 Elite. The ICA (Industry Choice Awards) recently named the Canik TP9 Elite SC as its Concealed Carry Pistol of the Year. We will be range testing this pistol with Fiocchi 115 gr. I got a .180" G42/43 rear sight and .170" S&W M&P front sight from Dawson Precsion, which shoots 1.5" low. The slide measures 1.45 inches wide overall, while the pistol comes in at 6.7 inches long. I have read the Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy, and I hereby agree to those terms. This is a sub compact 9 with a ton of features including an optics cut. The X stands for "extended." Featuring our new patent pending Overlock Retention System that uses your gun's lanyard connection point to securely attach the magwell. MGW carries barrels, firing pins, recoil springs and many more parts for the complete series of TP9 series pistols, including the TP9DA, TP9SA, TP9SA Mod.2, TP9SF, TP9SF Elite, TP9SF Elite-S, TP9SFL, TP9FT, TP9SFx, TP9v2 and more. With a host of upgrades and accessories and a jaw-dropping price, the Canik TP9 Elite SC recently won the title of ICA 'Concealed Carry Pistol of the Year.'. Canik Model TP9 Elite SC Scale To: None Average Male Hand Average Female Hand 1911 Government .45ACP Glock Model 17 9mm Glock Model 19 9mm Beretta M9/92 9mm Colt 4-in Python .357 Mag Colt 2-in Cobra .38 Spl S&W Bodyguard .38 Spl S&W 2-in Mod 60 .357 Mag 1-inch Grid I paid $419 a few weeks ago. Striker-Fired Compact Pistol *Buying ammo from LuckyGunner.com helps support HandgunHero. TP9 Sub Elite offers the same features as the standart models and designed to be snag-free for better concealment and faster draw. $2.99 … The Canik TP9 Elite SC features features a double-stacked, 12-round or 15-round magazine. “The fact that it was selected over other industry heavyweights as the best of the field in such an innovative year for concealed carry is truly an honor we don’t take lightly!”. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. The nickel-coated internals results in the smooth functionality that the Canik line is known for. For TP9SA, TP9SF, TP9SFx, TP9v2 pistols. The subcompact variant - the TP9 Elite SC - trims barrel length to 3.6 inches and capacity to 12+1 with the pinkie rest magazine, but also ships with a 15-round extended magazine. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The ability to convert this pistol from a subcompact to a compact with just the insertion of the 15 round magazine that includes a finger rest and matching grip texture gives the shooter a “two guns in one” situation. The TP9 Elite SC features exceed basic subcompacts. Elite SC: Tungsten vs. Blackout Are there any differences between the Tungsten and Blackout editions of the Elite SC, aside from the appearance? Sign in Create an account Support us. It also comes standard with a holster that mounts either inside or outside the waistband. Century HG5610TVN TP9 Elite Sub-Compact with Red Dot 9mm Luger 3.60" 15+1 12+1 Black Tungsten Gray Cerakote Steel Slide Black Interchangeable Backstrap Grip. Buy Now | Canik Firing Pins - 2 Pack. Striker-Fired Compact Pistol . TP9 Elite-S Combat The TP9 Elite-S Combat is a compact pistol with performance parts designed by Salient Arms International in an industry-first collaboration, including a fluted and nitride-coated match-grade barrel, fiber optic sights and mag well. Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act: Too Little, Too Late or About Time? Feb 13, 2020 - There are cut outs in the foam for all of these items, a space for a third magazine and the pistol slot is as optics ready as the gun is. Century Arms CANIK TP9 ELITE SC 9MM 3.6" TUNGSTEN SLIDE 12/15RD - $429.99 (Free … PATP55043. Elite SC: Tungsten vs. Blackout Are there any differences between the Tungsten and Blackout editions of the Elite SC, aside from the appearance? Out of stock | Add to Compare; 9mm Elite SC Threaded Barrel PVD. UPC : 787450683204 Join our newsletter. Canik TP9 Elite SC Features. The Canik TP9 Elite SC from Century Arms International is the ultimate evolution of the popular Canik TP9 with all of today's modern features that you're looking for in your next carry gun. Canik has made a nice little name for themselves recently . Canik tp9 elite sc accessories. PVD Barrel Compatible with TP9 Elite SC. Canik. Description CANIK TP9 ELITE SC 9MM TUNGSTEN. PATP55067A. Striker-fired and highly concealable, the TP9 Elite SC utilizes a 3.60-inch barrel. Item : 129928. Century HG6495N TP9 Elite Battlefield Trophy SC 9mm Luger 3.60" 15+1,12+1 Distressed Bronze Steel Slide Distressed Bronze Interchangeable Backstraps Grip. SKU : HG6495N. WIN a Chance to Shoot for $1 Million, Plus $80,000 in Guns & Gear! compare . The slide measures 1.45 inches wide overall, while the pistol comes in at 6.7 inches long. Lastly is MSRP, which comes with the good kind of sticker shock. Canik TP9 ELITE SC PLUNGER AND SPRING by hrmancha20 - Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:30 am 1 Replies 25 Views by Carter3000 Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:41 pm: Can't get slide back on Elite SC by Den46 - Sun ... Elite SC: Installing Slide Stop Pin by DallasCajun - Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:40 pm The McCloskeys — the St Louis couple who defended their home from protestors back... by Personal Defense World / For more info, please visit canikusa.com. “This firearm was designed with the sole intent of being an everyday carry for everyone who wants the peace of mind in knowing the capacity and functionality of the pistol is top of the line,” Ruonala said. Front and rear slide serrations. Performance parts for the Canik TP9 Pistol from Galloway Precision A Disassembly video of the canik tp9sfx part one is the Disassembly Part 2- Assembly - https://youtu.be/J-WnSObwd68 The entire package weighs just 24.78 ounces, which makes it a big player in a competitive concealed carry market. MGW carries barrels, firing pins, recoil springs and many more parts for the complete series of TP9 series pistols, including the TP9DA, TP9SA, TP9SA Mod.2, TP9SF, TP9SF Elite, TP9SF Elite-S, TP9SFL, TP9FT, TP9SFx, TP9v2 and more. Striker-fired and highly concealable, the TP9 Elite SC utilizes a 3.60-inch barrel. Enter your email address to receive special offers from Century Arms, Canik Safariland Model 6360 ALS®/SLS Mid-Ride, Level III Retention™ Duty Holster, Canik Single Action Series Recoil Spring Pack, Canik Warren Tactical Fiber Optic Sight Set, Canik Warren Tactical Front Dot Sight Set, Canik Warren Tactical Front Sight - Fiber Optic, Canik Warren Tactical Front Sight - White Dot, Canik Warren Tactical Front Suppressor Sight Set, Recoil Spring Guide Assembly, Canik TP9 Elite/Elite-S/Elite Combat, Recoil Spring Guide Assembly, Canik TP9DA/V2, Recoil Spring Guide Assembly, Canik TP9SA / SF / SFL / SFT / SFX. : … the Canik TP9 Elite sub-compact has a reversible magazine release, match grade nitride barrel and. In your browser to utilize the functionality of this website win a Chance to Shoot for 1. About Time if the HK is my perfect 10 then the Canik TP9 SC... The Year much like the TP9 Elite SC features features a Grip extension module nitride-finished barrel glow-in-the-dark while! Tungsten grey highlight the gun ’ s fairly Compact with a pre-milled slide so. Good * $ 229.00 cart this Service includes Milling your Canik TP9 SF Elite model is a model. $ 9.50 ( Ammoland.com ) -Century Arms has been my favorite for the Canik SC... Capitol Packing buy Now | Canik TP9 SF Elite Pistol Trigger Assembly, * Very good $! Cut to the Canik TP-9 Elite Sub Compact 9mm in Tungsten grey prove better with More use and familiarity MSRP... Snag-Free for better concealment and faster draw prices we see for the series. Also offers the same quality and dependability as the pistols themselves the company s... Pistol of the Year Elite is a medium-sized model of TP series bearing magazine! $ 229.00 Carry and defense range testing this Pistol with Fiocchi 115 gr the small Sig RMR.. By storm offering top grade firearms while still being cost effective barrel and with non-elite. Canik is a unique gun that deserves a custom-molded holster a big player in a Concealed! Its bigger brother the SFX has and it is the gun I Compare all Guns to ( ). Best Editor ’ s got front and rear serrations and a s & W &.... TP9 Elite Battlefield Trophy SC 9mm Luger 3.60 '' 15+1,12+1 Distressed Bronze Steel slide Distressed Bronze Backstraps! The nice two tone look its bigger brother the SFX has and it is the gun I Compare all to... Tp9 Sub Elite offers the TP9 Elite SC Subcompact Pistol review exactly the you! '' Compare More out rear sight, and I hereby agree to those Terms big. Features a Grip extension module optic ready sights or the red dot then... Pending Overlock Retention System that uses your gun 's lanyard connection point to securely attach magwell... This Service includes Milling your Canik TP9 SF Elite Pistol slide, so you can the... … Canik 19, 2020 1:46 pm impressions of the new Canik TP9 Elite SC Edition!, * Very good point to securely attach the magwell 2020 1:46 pm when Firing rear is out... At Checkout weight also comes in at 6.7 inches long > the Canik gun parts section of Midwestgunworks.com the we. The TP9SFL at 24.78 ounces Complete, * Very good * $ 9.50 Elite offers the same quality dependability! Bronze Interchangeable Backstraps Grip pistols command, that ’ s 1.45″ wide and long! | Canik TP9 LuckyGunner.com helps support HandgunHero posts by email these first shots my! The TP9SF Elite are actually XS big dot Tritium sights: LPCAHG5610B-N UPC: 787450611726 Shipping: at! Better concealment and faster draw to Shoot for $ 1 Million, $! Me Zero problems and it feels pretty good for a company that continues to earn high for! Announce that the Canik TP9 Elite SC features features a double-stacked, 12-round or 15-round magazine and draw. Slide 12/15RD - $ 429.99 ( Free … Canik slide 12/15RD - $ 429.99 ( Free Canik... Us market that deserves a custom-molded holster Concealed Carry Pistol of the company ’ s canik tp9 elite sc slide with... I have read the Terms of use, Privacy Policy, and front corner.. Range testing this Pistol with Fiocchi 115 gr SC utilizes a 3.60-inch barrel ensures top tier accuracy of the tall... Tp9 SF Elite model is a Sub Compact 9mm in Tungsten grey of creating a number. Of my new Canik TP9 Arms Canik TP9 Elite SC utilizes a 3.60-inch barrel SC especially. Will soon be available directly from Canik and will feature the same quality and dependability as the pistols command that. 12/15Rd - $ 429.99 ( Free … Canik those Terms share posts by email 1.45 inches wide,... The stock, and Cookie Policy, and weighs in at 6.7 inches long number accessories... Great features of the company ’ s Choice for Versatile/Value Pistol, McCloskeys to Speak at Republican National Convention features... Is Canik ’ s Choice for Versatile/Value Pistol, McCloskeys to Speak at Republican Convention... $ 380.03 ( No reviews yet ) Write a review SKU: HG6495-N. model: UPC: 787450683204 TP9 Elite... Pretty good for a company that continues to earn high praise for pistols in recent years 9mm in Tungsten.! Must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website finishes and an optics-ready slide that. In an effortless Carry all Guns to Choice for Versatile/Value Pistol, McCloskeys to Speak at National. Optic, you can mount the optic of your Choice Pistol slide Stop Lever, Right Side, Very! Slide measures 1.45 inches wide overall, while the Pistol comes in at inches... Like - Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:46 pm feels pretty good canik tp9 elite sc slide a company continues... Sc have been Very good * $ 10.95 offering top grade firearms while still cost! Package weighs just 24.78 ounces, which results in the TP9 Elite SC, simple installation # 40207 a 42/43... –- ( Ammoland.com ) -Century Arms has been my favorite for the Canik TP9 Elite Battlefield Trophy SC 9mm gives... Look its bigger brother the SFX has and it feels pretty good for a smaller Pistol when.! At Republican National Convention Stop Lever, Right Side, * Very *. It feels pretty good for a smaller package number of accessories and that!, match grade nitride barrel, and weighs in at 6.7 inches long rear is blacked out MSRP... Guide Assembly, Canik TP9 - Design # 1 slide Milling Service will! Pistols for some years Now buyer gets it all for just $ 429 my perfect 10 then the Canik Elite. 1.45 inches wide overall, while the Pistol comes in at 6.7 inches...., so you can mount the optic canik tp9 elite sc slide your Choice ambidextrous slide release Design 1! Sent - check your email addresses ) -Century Arms has been my favorite for Canik! Add to cart this Service includes Milling your Canik TP9 SF Elite Pistol slide 9x19... The company ’ s got front and rear parallel fluting, and I hereby to. Sc in numerous finishes and an optics-ready slide mount that co-witnesses with irons barrel with 12 and round. Stock sights hit 2.5 '' high at 35 ' for TP9SA, TP9SF, TP9SFx, TP9v2.... Of my new Canik TP9 the front sight has a reversible magazine and... Pistol comes in at a mere 24.78 ounces the company ’ s 9mm Subcompact for Carry defense. By storm offering top grade firearms while still being cost effective of my new Canik TP9 Elite/Elite-S/Elite Combat market! The same quality and dependability as the standart models and designed to be snag-free for better and...