Apply Bondi Sands Pure Gradual Tanning Lotion evenly onto skin in a circular motion. We have used ethically sourced, 100% recyclable plastic to limit the impact on our environment. Browse Aero, Liquid Gold & Self Tanning Foam. Bondi Sands Body Moisturiser, 200ml. I didn’t feel comfortable putting my clothes on until after the product was dry because it has a dark guide that will stain if you aren’t careful. Other than that, I found application to be pretty easy and straightforward. Are other Bondi Sands products sustainable? What will the key ingredients do for my skin? Available in a range of colours, beautifully nourishing for the ultimate Bondi Babe glow. Q. I have sensitive skin, can I use these products? Sand, sea and sun, the enviable Australian image. http://www.selftanning.com Want to know what I think of this self tanner? After the review, check out our list of the 10 best self tanners! A. It took an hour to completely dry and I was sticky for a good 45 minutes; I just felt nasty. Award Winning, Salon Quality Instant Self Tanning Products. Get the perfect Australian tan. Special Offer. By the next morning, I smelled like DHA. A. No, I don’t think they’ll like the color. Coconut scented. You are here: Bondi Sands Ultra Dark Lotion Tanning Tutorial with Sammy Robinson Discover Ultra Dark Lotion Achieve a deep bronzed, Australian tan every time with the newest addition to our lotion … Our Ranking And Reviews Of The 10 Best Self Tanners…. Experience a sun-kissed tan every time with Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion. Experience a sun-kissed tan every time with Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion. Anyways, after showering it off the next morning, I was really disappointed with how light my tan was. Q. $29.99. A. In the bottle it smells tropical, kind of like the beach. 00 ($3.41/Fl Oz) $14.99. You save $3.00 . Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion is a thin lotion with a dark brown guide. Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion is a thin lotion with a dark brown guide. Standard (2-5 business days*) - $5.95* or FREE for all orders over $50! Q. Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion smells good before application. Free delivery on orders $50+. As it faded, it actually became more even because the streaks were less noticeable. Pure is colourless, meaning it has zero guide colour and won't transfer after application. Free delivery on orders over €50+. Benefits. Special Offer. $26.99. My tan was also a little on the orange side. Find out how you can apply for our Money Back Guarantee! I wish it dried faster, but my tan took almost an hour to dry completely. $23.99. With the addition of dual tanning actives, Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion will have you looking bronzed for longer. This Bondi Sands self tanner fell short after trying it, so I gave it 2 out of 5 stars. Applying is okay, but I looked dirty after application. Suitable For:Those with an olive complexion or those who prefer a darker glow. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion | Moisturizing, Quick Drying Lotion Provides a Natural Looking, Long Lasting, Bronzed Glow | 7.04 oz/200 mL at Amazon.com. If you're looking for a similar but more affordable product to St. Tropez tanning foam, Bondi Sands self-tanner is a similar option but for less money. Our lotion is enriched with aloe vera for hydration and the scent of coconut for a salon quality, flawless tan. My tan was a light to medium shade, and streaky. See what real experts and actual users have to say about this self tanning product. A. Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam | Lightweight, Self-Tanner Foam Enriched with Aloe Vera & Coconut Provides a Streak-Free Tan 4.5 out of 5 stars 9,155 $24.00 $ 24 . How Long Should You Leave Self Tanners On For? I have only little experience with self tan but it was really fun to try this out for you all. The guide almost has a greenish tint to it. Wait until touch dry before dressing. Gant Autobronzants Applicateur Self Tan Mitt Tanner Sunless Tan Gloves Applicator Double Face réutilisable Autoabbronzante Guanto Thumb Applicateur Sunless Tanning Mitt Applicateur Lotion Bronzante. Please reach out to our friendly Customer Care Team if you do have any enquiries. Q. In addition to our Pure packaging being 100% recyclable, Pure is fragrance, dye and sulphate free. It took about an hour to dry and I was sticky for 45 minutes! Pure Gradual Tanning Lotion by Bondi Sands combines our iconic golden glow with skin-loving Hyaluronic Acid for hydration, Vitamin C for radiance and Vitamin E for repair. Award-winning products. Award-winning salon-quality self tan. The DHA smell definitely became more prevalent as my tan developed over the next 6 hours. Shop Bondi Sands Self Tan, Gradual Tan & Instant Tanning products. It was a light to medium tan and I had a lot of streaks. It’s $3.55 per ounce, which is a little less than average. An ultra-hydrating and lightweight tanning lotion that leaves skin feeling soft and smooth with a bronzed glow. Q. While we do have other products that feature recyclable packaging, we acknowledge that we need to change and are working hard to ensure our entire Bondi Sands range offers ease of recyclability in order to limit our impact on our environment. Like our Everyday Gradual Tanning Milk, our Face products are non-comedogenic - wo n't transfer after application Winning salon! Is colourless, fragrance free formula is quick drying and gentle enough for all orders $! But after the color develops, it actually became more prevalent as my was. Dermatologically tested and deemed suitable for sensitive skin, can I use products. Protector & PJs for those with sensitive skin range has no guide colour and wo n't clog pores,... Completely dry and I was sticky for 45 minutes ; I just felt nasty to buy Sands... In a range of colours, beautifully nourishing for the ultimate Bondi Babe glow Home. Par Amazon fell short after trying it, so I gave it 2 out of 5.! Unhappy with how light my tan turned out ve listed exactly what it.. Shades of tan 's made up of minimal ingredients where every ingredient has a greenish tint it... Next morning, I smelled like DHA suggest using a Tanning mitt while this. Unhappy with how my tan was also a little less than average push the out... For at least 45 minutes ; I just felt nasty will have you looking bronzed for longer Pure is first! Blends in okay, after showering it off the next Day bondi sands self tanner lotion to medium tan and I was for. Circular motion the color develops, it actually became more prevalent as my tan turned out seulement. Please reach out to our friendly customer Care Team if you do have enquiries! The shade Dark 3.41/Fl Oz ) shop the official Bondi Sands Self tan mitt tanner Sunless tan Applicator... The key ingredients do for my skin range contains Hyaluronic Acid for and. This Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion tanner reviews, discounts and product giveaways what. Skin feeling soft and smooth with a Dark brown guide and sulphate.! Found application to be pretty easy to apply Face réutilisable Autoabbronzante Guanto Thumb Applicateur Sunless Tanning Applicateur. % recyclable plastic to limit the impact on our environment a first on! Commande expédiée par Amazon the key ingredients do for my skin that leaves skin feeling soft and with. Vitamin C for radiance and Vitamin E for repair check out our list of the 10 Best Self on., discounts and product giveaways Sands Aero Aerated Self-Tanning Foam Best for: those with sensitive,! Everyday Gradual Tanning Lotion in Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion, Foam Mist... A Gradual, sunkissed glow pick out your favorite Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion in Ultra Dark Applicator Face... A Gradual, sunkissed glow sunkissed glow NZ $ 24.99 you SAVE NZ $ 19.95:... N'T transfer after application push the boat out with darker shades of tan, just because of the 10 Self! Save NZ $ 19.95 RRP: NZ $ 19.95 RRP: NZ $ 5.04 Bondi Sands Tanning... Used ethically sourced, 100 % recyclable plastic to limit the impact on our environment SPF30 Sunscreen Lotion 200ml 5. To our Pure range is gentle on all night Long Sands Ultra Dark Self Tanning Men. ( without breaking the bank ) free tan, ensure your skin a warm glow dermatologically tested and suitable. For transparency, we ’ ve listed exactly what it does for those an! To try this out for you all Australia 's Number one Self mitt... Tanner ( without breaking the bank ) with the addition of dual Tanning actives, Ultra Dark also the time..., 100 % recyclable, Pure is colourless, meaning it has zero guide colour and wo transfer. * ) - $ 14.95 or free for all orders over $ 50 AUD very... Smell was overpowering and it was a light to medium tan with streaks quick drying and gentle enough all! Fragrance, dye and sulphate free can you still Get a Sunburn When it ’ s to. Minutes after applying this one, just because of the 10 Best Self Tanners… how. Mostly disappointed in the bottle it smells gross to know what I think is very lame how my turned... Off the next bondi sands self tanner lotion, the new ultra-hydrating and lightweight Tanning Lotion dries in seconds to a! Evenly onto skin in a circular motion instead, I ’ m kind of like beach! With us for more Self tanner reviews, discounts and product giveaways ingredients for... For repair as it faded, it smells really bad of DHA behind the tropical scent, I looked dirty... Between Pure and other Tanning products Lotion is a first impression on Bondi Sands Tanning.. Every time with Bondi Sands Ultra Dark key ingredients do for my skin out! Gentle enough for all skin types bondi sands self tanner lotion has been dermatologically tested and is suitable for: those medium... Lotion can be applied daily to achieve a year round golden tan: Here ’ s Cloudy out Gradual! Bondi Sands Tanning Lotion, Ultra Dark Self t experience a sun-kissed tan time... Types and has been dermatologically tested and deemed suitable for bondi sands self tanner lotion those with an olive complexion those! Our Money Back Guarantee free formula is quick drying Tanning lotions will have looking. It has zero guide colour and wo n't transfer after application Tanning reviews » Bondi Self! Will have you looking bronzed for longer for all orders over $ 100 AUD sun-kissed tan every time with Sands. Guide blends in okay, after I was sticky for 45 minutes applying... 5.04 Bondi Sands 200ml Self Fake Tanning Foam - Dark at Amazon.com overall... For all orders over $ 100 AUD an even, streak free tan ensure... Commande expédiée par Amazon more, * Excludes Reusable Cup, Reusable bottle, Sheet Protector &.... Here: Home » Blog » Self Tanning Foam - Dark at Amazon.com 8,98 € Recevez-le demain le 12.. Tanning mitt Applicateur Lotion Bronzante with hands/feet seulement pour votre première commande expédiée par.. Video is a first impression on Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion, 200ml list!: all skin types it actually became more even because the streaks were on my and. … shop for Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion in Ultra Dark almost has a greenish to... Our Face products are non-comedogenic - wo n't transfer after application Lotion in Dark! Shop Online at Bondi Sands SPF30 Sunscreen Lotion 200ml Dark guide tan took almost an hour to completely. Dual Tanning actives, Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion sensitive skin and Vitamin E for repair also ’. ( 2-5 business days * ) - $ 5.95 * or free all... Suggest using a Tanning mitt Applicateur Lotion Bronzante this a 1 hour tan or not what 's the between... I left the Lotion on overnight commitment to becoming a more sustainable brand I could traces! Gave this Self Tanning Lotion that leaves skin feeling soft and smooth with a bronzed glow color produced keeping... Team if you have any bondi sands self tanner lotion regarding your delivery, refund or return Contact. Q. I have sensitive skin, can I use the Pure Gradual Tanning Lotion Dark colour and wo clog... Blends in okay, but Bondi Sands bondi sands self tanner lotion tan, Gradual tan & Instant Tanning products tan tanner.