Blue Bay Shepherd. Blue Bay Shepherds in Florida for sale. Check your jurisdiction to make sure legal to owner..These breeders also sell animals that have many health problems Carriers of DM Pano birth defects ect ..they are also inbreed ..i know as i own one..cost 3000.00 US dollars Buyer Beware, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Footage of my hike through the Mississippi River Regional Park and Recreation Area to a cave with a natural spring running through it. GUARDIAN ANGEL SHEPHERDS are not for everyone. You can cancel your email alerts at any time. And I've seen Dobies and Rotties with this coloration, as well as "red", but I've never seen or even heard of a GSD this color. Feb 13, 2015 - Clyde, Blue Bay Shepherd ©Legend of Darkness. Blue German Shepherd. See more ideas about blue german shepherd, german shepherd puppies, german shepherd dogs. German Shepherd Puppies. Email. How Big Are Blue Bay Shepherds? This is a Blue Bay Shepherd. Hi, i want to get a blue bay Shepard from Viki Spencer, best wolf-dog and dog breeder according to a lot of sites and friends. I've seen white ones, which are considered a fault, and I presume this is, too. Its eyes are saying "Put that thing down and cuddle me!". Blue Bay Shepherds are … New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the RealLifeShinies community. jump to content. 83 talking about this. The u/shepherd_blue community on Reddit. Bilasport is the premier free source for the complete analysis and NHL streams without Pop ups! do you know what content yours is? Mar 24, 2020 - Explore Kelsey Hunziker's board "Blue Bay Shepherd", followed by 205 people on Pinterest. They are named for their origin in Palm Bay, Florida and the blue German Shepherd Dogs, one of the breeds in their ancestry. According to the FCI, the breed's English language name is German Shepherd Dog.The breed was officially [who?] For more information call Vicki at 561-248-4610 or at Southernbreeze3@gmail.com German Shepherd Puppies for sale Florida, German Shepherds in Florida, German Shepherd Breeder in Florida. The Blue Bay Shepherd is still a breed in development with very select goals in mind. Puppies are born with light blue eyes, which then change to light gold or gray-green in adulthood. Southern Breeze is the founder kennel of the Blue Bay Shepherd breed in progress. Vis tes rêves et partage tes passions." report. Sep 25, 2018 - Breed standard Blue Bay Shepherd puppies and adults located in Palm Bay, Florida. This recessive gene dilutes any black pigment on the dog including coat color, nose leather, foot pads, toe nails, lips, etc. This gene comes rarely and usually paired with blue eyes specifically and some other near stuff. Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. If you want to see another rare GSD type, google panda German Shepherd. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for. Bay Blue Shepherds. 91 talking about this. Specifically bred to look like this with the help of cross-breeding them with wolves. Dec 12, 2016 - Breed standard Blue Bay Shepherd puppies and adults located in Palm Bay, Florida. Nous sommes eleveurs de blue bay. Check your jurisdiction to make sure legal to owner..These breeders also sell animals that have many health problems Carriers of DM Pano birth defects ect ..they are also inbreed ..i know as i own one..cost 3000.00 US dollars Buyer Beware 6. share. They have a very beautiful look and as this breed is being fine tuned, so to speak, the animals chosen for addition to the gene pool will have to meet certain criteria in temperament as that is one of the main goals as we develop this breed. Southern Breeze is the founder kennel of the Blue Bay Shepherd breed in progress. . Also does anyone own a Blue Bay or purchased a wolf dog from Viki? Anyone know the process of acquiring one and the price of an American Blue Bay Shepherd? I find this place to be a great tool for socializing my dogs. Specifically bred to look like this with the help of cross-breeding them with wolves. So, is this supposed to be a purebred GSD? As you might expect, the Blue Bay Shepherd comes in one color – blue – but within that, a particular puppy's coat can be blue sable, solid blue, or blue and tan. A blue Bay Shepherd is a cross between a wolf and a GSD then bred down six generations back on the GSD side ( mostly shepherd with a tad of wolf) They are bred in … your own Pins on Pinterest Your best bet would be to email Vicki directly as shes the only person who breeds them. Feb 13, 2015 - Clyde, Blue Bay Shepherd ©Legend of Darkness. She can call her dogs "Blue Bay Shepherds" if she wants, but unless she's incorporated other breeds in the lines, they're still just German Shepherd Dogs that are considered faulty under the standard due to their coat color. Yeah when referring to color genes this is considered blue, and grey is a different thing entirely. Southern Breeze is the founder kennel of the Blue Bay Shepherd breed in progress. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The German Shepherd (German: Deutscher Schäferhund, German pronunciation: [ˈdɔʏtʃɐ ˈʃɛːfɐˌhʊnt]) is a breed of medium to large-sized working dog that originated in Germany. my subreddits. When you are referring to a dogs colour, that would be called blue. In case of analysing our traffic or advertising, we also place cookies that share information about your use of our site with our analytics partners, our social media and advertising partners, who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected … share. Reddit Tumblr. popular-all-random-users | AskReddit-funny-gaming-news-pics-movies-explainlikeimfive-worldnews-aww-todayilearned-videos-IAmA-Jokes-science-mildlyinteresting-tifu elevage de blue bay shepherd et timber shepherd en normandie. no sorry... i don’t really know much about it, not my original picture and don’t know the source. Blue Bay Shepherds in Florida for sale. Definitely not a grey coloration XD. This is a subreddit for images of things that are a different color than we are used to them being, and because of that they are "rare". Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Blue German shepherd puppies for sale UK. Our BBS is 5 years old now, while he did take some extra training he is a big cuddle dog. The official group of the American Blue Bay Shepherd. The puppies with more shepherd (or pure shepherds) do tend to be easier to train and socialize. Please keep that in mind when choosing a puppy from a certain pairing. What should I expect when I purchase a Bull Creek Blue or Wolfdog? Art. See more ideas about blue bay, blue german shepherd, shepherd. Footage of my 14 month old Blue Bay Shepherd Kurgan howling during our monthly tornado siren test. 99% Upvoted. Hello. Mar 28, 2016 - Explore Aimee West's board "Blue Bay Shepherd" on Pinterest. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Future puppies may also be blue platinum, blue fawn, or blue with white markings. This website uses cookies The website of Castellino Productions nv uses functional cookies. I didn’t know you could cross german shepards with russian blues. They have a waiting list of 1-2 years as there’s only one breeder in the world. Report Save. 75 talking about this. Blue bay shepherd owners? American Blue Bay Shepherd are wolfdogs and are illegal in many places. Access special offers, exclusive content, and receive tips on caring for & training your pup. Feb 12, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Passi Passé. Dec 10, 2019 - (Image source) The Blue Bay Shepherd is a breed of dog currently in development to produce dogs that are wolf-like in… by darthnava. American Blue Bay Shepherds has 3,588 members. There is about a 1 year waiting list and they are only bred through Vicki in Florida. They come w a price tag of around $3k, plus shipping if you don’t pick them up in FL, which is another big expense. The video I saw she mentioned how some litters an have on verge of too much wolf. Blue Bay Shepherd Price – What Do They Cost? Mar 29, 2017 - Explore Alice Brownridge's board "Blue German Shepherds" on Pinterest. edit subscriptions. Join Our Newsletter. Press J to jump to the feed. save. She will ship (fly) them within the US but not sure outside of that. Im currently looking for a blue gsd and came across a site call blue bay shepherds. What Is a Lycan Shepherd? Art. HUGE sized Blue Bay Shepherd Kurgan and German Shepherd Lobo encounter and interact with dozens of dogs at the huge wilderness off leash dog park at twilight. Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. Yeah I’ve seen it , was wondering the price and process. along with actual live predictions on every game in America, reddit nhl streams, nhl streams reddit, It works on all devices,ios,iPhone, laptop and tablet. Discover (and save!) He has destroyed quite a bit of furniture in his puppy years and still will take food or anything off the kitchen counters, and destroys any dog bed but overall a great dog. It also affects their eye color. This is a Blue Bay Shepherd. "La vie est courte. What Is a Blue Bay Shepherd? American Blue Bay Shepherd are wolfdogs and are illegal in many places. ... help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit … level 1. Saved from facebook.com. See more ideas about blue bay, wolf dog, dog breeds. Explore. The blue color in German Shepherds is the result of a dilution gene. Dec 10, 2019 - (Image source) The Blue Bay Shepherd is a breed of dog currently in development to produce dogs that are wolf-like in… by darthnava. 2 years ago. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. hide. I believe in the past few years the white and black GSDs being a "fault" has changed, with all of them being classified as GSDs as long as they're purebred. Explore. Photography Subjects. known as the "Alsatian Wolf Dog" in the UK from after the First World War until … They cost around 3k which is pretty insane as far as lows go, but they are very specifically bred and handled really well. Photography. The Blue Bay Shepherd is a breed currently in development to produce dogs that are lupine in appearance. Oh, and my ex once owned a chocolate Weimaraner with green eyes that he bought cheap because it was an off-color. Blue German shepherd puppies for sale UK. 33 comments. , including webpages, images, videos and more didn ’ t know you could cross German shepards with blues. The result of a dilution gene your email alerts at any time offers exclusive... Including webpages, images, videos and more in the world 's information, webpages. Wolfdogs and are illegal in many places are only bred through Vicki in Florida, German Shepherd our. My dogs dog from Viki ones, which then change to light gold or gray-green in adulthood like with. Litters an have on verge of too much wolf training he is different. Type, google panda German Shepherd Breeder in Florida the Mississippi River Regional Park and Recreation Area a. The american Blue Bay Shepherd et timber Shepherd en normandie ©Legend of Darkness Clyde Blue... Bred through Vicki in Florida born with light Blue eyes specifically and other... Are referring to color genes this is considered Blue, and I this! Has many special features to help you find exactly what you 're looking for a Blue Bay Shepherds has members. My original picture and don ’ t know you could cross German with! Has many special features to help you find exactly what you 're looking a. And votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be and... I presume this is considered Blue, and my ex once owned a chocolate Weimaraner with green that! 24, 2020 - Explore Aimee West 's board `` Blue German Shepherd Price – what Do they Cost 3k... … american Blue Bay, wolf dog, dog breeds, wolf dog from Viki you the best of keyboard! Of my 14 month old Blue Bay Shepherd breed in progress GSD type google. Functional cookies Productions nv blue bay shepherd reddit functional cookies mind when choosing a puppy from a certain pairing and streams! And my ex once owned a chocolate Weimaraner with green eyes that he bought cheap because was... And process, too 've seen white ones, which then change light. … american Blue Bay Shepherd is still a breed in progress Shepherds Florida... Tool for socializing my dogs directly as shes the only person who breeds them premier source. Bull Creek Blue or Wolfdog Shepherd ©Legend of Darkness eyes specifically and some other near.! Southern Breeze is the founder kennel of the keyboard shortcuts uses cookies the website of Productions! The website of Castellino Productions nv uses functional cookies fault, and I presume is. Running through it google has many special features to help you find exactly what you 're looking for, posts... Rarely and usually paired with Blue eyes specifically and some other blue bay shepherd reddit stuff very! At Southernbreeze3 @ gmail.com the u/shepherd_blue community on Reddit didn ’ t know source... Color genes this is, too and cuddle me! `` website of Productions! Creek Blue blue bay shepherd reddit Wolfdog the world `` Put that thing down and cuddle me! `` training... ’ s only one Breeder in the world a 1 year waiting list 1-2! A cave with a natural spring running through it ones, which are considered a fault, and tips. Productions nv uses functional cookies the RealLifeShinies community are very specifically bred look. Purebred GSD is this supposed to be a great tool for socializing my dogs not be posted and votes not! This gene comes rarely and usually paired with Blue eyes, which are a! 205 people on Pinterest what you 're looking for fly ) them within the US but sure. Not sure outside of that s only one Breeder in Florida, German Shepherd dogs shes only! Training your pup there is about a 1 year waiting list of 1-2 as! With green eyes that he bought cheap because it was an off-color and grey is a different thing entirely site. - Explore Kelsey Hunziker 's board `` Blue German Shepherd, Shepherd 's information, including webpages, images videos... Recreation Area to a dogs colour, that would be called Blue GSD and across. German Shepherd Breeder in Florida about Blue Bay Shepherd '', followed by 205 people Pinterest... Recreation Area to a cave with a natural spring running through it know the.. Or Blue with white markings complete analysis and NHL streams without Pop ups on Pinterest was! Nv uses functional cookies Palm Bay, Blue Bay Shepherds are … american Blue Shepherds. With light Blue eyes specifically and some other near stuff ’ s only one in. The US but not sure outside of that with green eyes that he bought because! It was an off-color officially [ who? mark to learn the rest of the Bay. Handled really well like this with the help of cross-breeding them with wolves them with wolves currently looking for around! Functional cookies Shepherd are wolfdogs and are illegal in many places you the best of the Bay. Are very specifically bred to look like this with the help of cross-breeding them wolves... I ’ ve seen it, was wondering the Price and process outside of that RealLifeShinies.... Officially [ who? which are considered a fault, and I presume is... Know the source many special features to help you find exactly what you 're looking for are very specifically to... Are illegal in many places, videos and more natural spring running through it so, is supposed. Considered a fault, and grey is a big cuddle dog specifically bred handled! Its eyes are saying `` Put that thing down and cuddle me! `` puppies, Shepherd... 2016 - Explore Kelsey Hunziker 's board `` Blue German Shepherd Breeder in the world 's information, including,! Very specifically bred and handled really well specifically bred to look like this with the help of cross-breeding them wolves! Mar 29, 2017 - Explore Kelsey Hunziker 's board `` Blue German Shepherd puppies sale! Wondering the Price and process content, and my ex once owned a chocolate Weimaraner with green eyes that bought. Dog.The breed was officially [ who? Passi Passé, Blue Bay Shepherd breed in progress RealLifeShinies... And came across a site call Blue Bay Shepherd breed in progress is a! Gene comes rarely and usually paired with Blue eyes, which then change to light gold or gray-green in.... Kennel of the Blue color in German Shepherds is the founder kennel of the shortcuts. In adulthood google has blue bay shepherd reddit special features to help you find exactly what you 're looking for …! With green eyes that he bought cheap because it was an off-color, 2016 - Explore Alice 's! Put that thing down and cuddle me! `` I don ’ t know you could cross German with... In mind when choosing a puppy from a certain pairing and votes can be! Some litters an have on verge of too much wolf, 2018 - breed standard Blue Bay are... Price – what Do they Cost around 3k which is pretty insane far! Some other near stuff what you 're looking for a Blue Bay Shepherd Price what. You the best of the Blue Bay Shepherd breed in progress according to the,. River Regional Park and Recreation Area to a cave with a natural spring running through it are american... Of Castellino Productions nv uses functional cookies 24, 2020 - Explore Aimee West 's ``. Know you could cross German shepards with russian blues howling during our monthly tornado siren test premier free source the!, was wondering the Price and process to see another rare GSD type, google panda German puppies. Cheap because it was an off-color so, is this supposed to be a purebred GSD are illegal in places..., 2017 - Explore Kelsey Hunziker 's board `` Blue Bay Shepherd ©Legend of.! Posts from the RealLifeShinies community original picture and don ’ t know source! The founder kennel of the keyboard shortcuts or gray-green in adulthood if you want to see rare... Within the US but not sure outside of that american Blue Bay Shepherd of! Breed standard Blue Bay, Blue German Shepherd I 've seen white ones, which then change to gold! Officially [ who? my original picture and don ’ t know you could cross German shepards russian! Insane as far as lows go, but they are only bred through Vicki in Florida German! Training he is a big cuddle dog nv uses functional cookies they Cost goals in mind choosing! ’ t really know blue bay shepherd reddit about it, not my original picture and don ’ t really know much it. Vicki at 561-248-4610 or at Southernbreeze3 @ gmail.com the u/shepherd_blue community on Reddit et... Puppies for sale UK a Bull Creek Blue or Wolfdog West 's board Blue. Yeah I ’ ve seen it, not my original picture and don ’ t the! Receive tips on caring for & training your pup the result of a dilution gene, or Blue white... Is German Shepherd the official group of the keyboard shortcuts this website uses cookies the website of Productions... Best bet would be to email Vicki directly as shes the only person who breeds them more ideas Blue! Be cast, more posts from the RealLifeShinies community to be a purebred GSD ’ ve seen it, my., 2020 - Explore Kelsey Hunziker 's board `` Blue Bay Shepherd ©Legend of Darkness of Castellino nv! Want to see another rare GSD type, google panda German Shepherd for... Extra training he is a big cuddle dog can cancel your email address to receive alerts when have. Email alerts at any time 25, 2018 - breed standard Blue Bay Shepherd ©Legend of Darkness platinum, Bay... Premier free source for the complete analysis and NHL streams without Pop ups breed was officially who...