Typically nostalgia posts on the Internet — especially the ones about toys — tend to be full of the same sorts of things over and over and over again. You had to have at least one. You probably already know that your Beanie Babies are far more valuable today than they were in the '90s. $25.00 $ 25. or Best Offer. Fisher-Price has launched a new series of toys … I'm trying to find these baby dolls I used to love when I was a little girl, I remember you could get them in single, twins, and triplets. I have no idea what the world of children's dolls is like these days, but back when I was a kid, it was surprisingly awesome. The resurgence of '90s fashion has resulted in a truly mixed bag of emotions. Also, duh, mermaid dolls plus bathtub equals the best bath time ever. AU $14.00 postage. Most of the toys we saw in the '80s were inspired by Saturday Morning Cartoons or they were made into Saturday Morning Cartoons. There are 13540 90s dolls for sale on Etsy, and they cost CA$78.74 on average. Vintage Big Eye Pose Doll Japan 60's Stockinette Musical Box.   Canada   |   English (UK)   |   $ (CAD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Oddly enough, I don't remember either owning any of the flower-themed dolls or seeing the film but I did have a Rose Petal Place picture book that I absolutely adored. One thing we never expected this to happen with is kids toys. Vintage BARBIE DOLL ACCESSORIES PURSES Backpack LOT 80s 90s. Baby Rollerblade. Is it a teddy bear? Lite Brite, Micro Machines, Simon Says, Mr. Get the best deals on Vintage Vinyl Dolls (Pre-1970) ... $18.90 shipping. Greatest Kid Movies of the 80s & 90s. $14.90 shipping. But the '90s weren't just defined by the big name toys that left kids yelling "Cool beans!" $10.00. And just for good measure, here's another '80s doll: 1988's PJ Sparkles. She even survived lawsuits from Barbie owner Mattel, but Hasbro was forced to … AU $22.30 postage. baby dolls from early 1990's? Jul 1, 2020 - Explore Pam Brandon's board "Dolls- Vintage 80s and 90s Dolls" on Pinterest. These are the 80s toys that time – and a generation of children – forgot. I had a similar doll which I called Judy. Check out our 90s babydoll dress selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our women's clothing shops. All rights reserved. Or at least, I assume she was a baby sister; PJ looks like a kid, so she couldn't possibly be Baby Sparkles' mom, right? In 1998, Mattel bought the Polly Pocket brand and began manufacturing the dolls a bit bigger, but if you have the original sized Polly Pockets made anywhere from 1989 to 1998, you're in luck! The most common 90s dolls material is cotton. $38.42 + shipping . You guessed it: pink. Children's toys from the '90s ranged from cute animals, creepy crawlies, and adorable doll accessories. The most popular colour? Did you scroll all this way to get facts about 90s dolls? $66.00. $80.00. Ending Jan 19 at 12:54PM PST 4d 12h. Magic 8 Ball. Cabbage Patch Kids dolls are more valuable if they're from the '80s, but '90s versions could fetch around $20 or $30. If your only memory of the Smurfs is a computer-animated movie starring Neil Patrick Harris, you know nothing about the shirtless blue creatures that mesmerized so many kids in the '80s.It was through a strange Saturday morning cartoon in the early '80s that we first learned about the tiny commune who used "Smurf" as a noun, verb, … 1959-1976 Barbie doll Family & doll Friends, various sizes, see Barbie Dolls for details. Dolls From The 80s Cabbage Patch Kids Free Things To Do Toy Store Vintage Toys Vintage Stuff Little People Childhood Memories Baby Dolls $46.49. While the '90s can be credited with providing us now-favourable slip dresses and kitten heels, there's also a raft of trends we'd like to keep in the past. Still, members of this generation get all warm and fuzzy for the song in the classic commercial. She came with me when I was six to get my tonsils out. $28.00. or Best Offer. Indeed, one of the original Troll Dolls (complete with a shock of orange hair and a wrinkly, Klingon-esque forehead) was recently priced up at £10,000 on eBay. When I first published my 50 Classic Picture Books and 20 Classic Chapter Books to Read Aloud With 5-8 Year Olds book lists (both of which feature books published prior to the 1980s) I had many people comment to me that there are also many fabulous titles that were published in the 80s and 90s. Is it a monkey? Ashton Drake Marie Osmond Doll Toys Baby Dolls Reborn Dolls 90s Childhood Childhood Memories Dolls From The 80s My Child Doll My Child doll. Cabbage Patch Kids dolls. While the '90s can be credited with providing us now-favourable slip dresses and kitten heels, there's also a raft of trends we'd like to keep in the past. I was worried for a second there that if I bought this E.T. If you grew up in the 80s, you've probably owned many of these classic toys. Each of them transformed in some way, shape, or form, typically using some sort of temperature-sensitive, color-changing technology: L'il Miss Makeup used water to make things like eyeshadow and heart-shaped beauty marks appear; L'il Miss Magic Hair's long locks turned neon colors with an ice-powered “brush”; L'il Miss Magic Mermaid changed color and sang when you put her in the bath; and so on and so forth. Awwwwdwww wwwwwbwwwwyww wwGotYouCoveredByJean, Awwwwdwww wwwwwbwwwwyww wwDollyLovesDallas, Awwwwdwww wwwwwbwwwwyww wwVintageButtonStore, Awwwwdwww wwwwwbwwwwyww wwCBGFabricsNPatterns, Awwwwdwww wwwwwbwwwwyww wwAdventureHollow, Awwwwdwww wwwwwbwwwwyww wwDylanReganstore, Awwwwdwww wwwwwbwwwwyww wwCricutSvgCompany, Awwwwdwww wwwwwbwwwwyww wwKateSummergarden, Awwwwdwww wwwwwbwwwwyww wwrebrandedera2019. Like Cherry Merry Muffin and Strawberry Shortcake, Cupcakes had a place of pride in the “scented doll” genre of toys that was so popular in the ‘80s and ‘90s. Wait — sorry, no. Retro revival: New Fisher-Price toys for infants inspired by the '80s, '90s. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. The most common dolls of the 80s material is cotton . Three vintage Tyco Quints dolls - 1980s, 80s, 1990s, 90s toys, baby dolls, redhead, blonde, boy, girl OzmasTreasureRoom. These dolls aren’t particularly memorable, especially since Cabbage Patch and American Girl dolls were all the rage during the 80s. Of course they were right. '90s Toys You Probably Have Stashed Away That Are Worth a LOT of Money Now. What I find most hilarious about the whole concept is that it's literally about a kingdom known for their residents' fabulous hair. I mean, their only purpose was to remain trapped inside a plastic snow globe until the Powers That Be — that is, you — decided that they were worthy of being set free. 9 bids. She also had a younger sister named Baby Sparkles. The Illinois State Police has a list of 24 unsolved murders since September 1974, in hopes that it may lead to new information, tips or leads from the public. Learn more. But then again, maybe that's just me. Original "Harry Potter" books from … Which toys in the '90s were your faves? In the late '80s and early '90s, Mattel had a series of hits with their L'il Miss dolls. Because I definitely feel like that's weird. Each doll was 6-1/4" high and were articulated at … Imgur 9. From shop OzmasTreasureRoom. Oh good, batteries are included. I also recently learned that the accompanying cartoon — because, like so many other toy franchises, it was all just one big marketing opportunity — was apparently produced by the same animation studio behind Jem and Rainbow Brite. dolls from the '90s you totally forgot about. While kids, teens, and adults today enjoy interactive, fully immersive video games, the Atari Gaming System of the 80s was just the beginning. $23.95 shipping. This all-knowing 8 Ball quite possibly broke the hearts of millions of kids and teens in … The most popular color? Great! ... Sixteen-year-old Sarah is given thirteen hours to solve a labyrinth and rescue her baby brother Toby when her wish for him to be taken away is granted by the Goblin King Jareth. From the dead eyed Furby, to the totally radical Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, to the righteous Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, there were plenty of awesome toys competing for '90s kids' attention. Ending 26 Jan at 9:03 AEDST 5d 22h. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. And I'm not talking just about American Girl dolls, or Quints, or Spice Girl dolls, or any of the eight million kinds of Barbies we've all gotten nostalgic about again and again and again; I'm talking about all those dolls from the '90s you totally forgot about. I'm cheating a little bit here; the Rose Petal Place animated movie and its accompanying line of toys were first produced in 1984, not during the '90s. While these '90s status symbol dolls are still being produced today, its two most popular dolls have been discontinued. Moon Shoes, Bubble Mower, and Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots may be … They came with an outfit and a "birth certificate" in packets you put in water to dissolve, so it was like a surprise. There are several vintage Transformers items from the '80s that are worth some real cash now. Think wearable Transformers, with pigtails. AU $100.00. If you were a child of the 80s or 90s, you’d remember the popular, sculptured dolls called Cabbage Patch Kids. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. £10,000. Not everything that came in pink and was made by Mattel was such a success. $28.50 + shipping . FREE Shipping by Amazon. However, there were some great kids toys that didn't need that much attention, because they were awesome. That's the plot of The Terminator. Monchhichi. It's weird, right? Huge Lot of Vintage Barbies Ken 80s 90s Tons Of Clothes Dolls Chairs TNT !!! A "Harry Potter" first edition could be worth more than $50,000. Every '90s kid gets a sense of nostalgia when we see products like the Furby, Beanie Babies, or the Easy-Bake Oven again. AU $25.00 . Well you're in luck, because here they come. Sep 3, 2020 - Explore Danya Loera's board "Dolls from the 80s" on Pinterest. Potato Head, Lincoln Logs and Cabbage Patch Dolls are among the most popular. But how much about this time period do you actually remember? $199.99. or Buy It Now. By Becky Kaminsky. SALE: was $92.00!! During the decade, there were uncomfortably slow car chases, weird-looking wide leg jeans, and even dancing baby CGI simulations. The Play-Doh Fuzzy Pumper. Tyco released My Pretty Ballerina in 1990, and even though my ballet phase was rather short (gymnastics was more my speed) I desperately wanted one. Scented toys: Gateway drug? Dec 17, 2020 - Explore Michele Primel-Tunstall's board "BARBIE - 80's - 90's", followed by 1771 people on Pinterest. Like My Little Ponies, each mermaid doll had a distinctive symbol on her fin; however, they would only appear when you splashed them with water. 15. Vintage Unmarked 20" Doll. USA TODAY. See more ideas about dolls from the 80s, barbie, barbie dolls. See more ideas about dolls, vintage, cabbage patch kids. Wow, man. Produced by Galoob starting in the mid-'80s and continuing on through the '90s, Sweet Secrets got much more elaborate as time went on; initially, though, they were just colorful lockets decorated with plastic jewels that transformed into both people and pets when you unfolded their innards. Fun times. Pinterest. I also had a weird habit of absolutely needing to eat pastina and egg whenever I read it, a quirk which developed entirely due to my love of the fact that “pastina” rhymed with “Nastina,” the name of the franchise's villain. One of the most highly-valued ones is Claude the Crab. The resurgence of '90s fashion has resulted in a truly mixed bag of emotions. Retro revival: New Fisher-Price toys for infants inspired by the '80s, '90s. In the summertime, you could find 90s kids frolicking and screaming in their yards as they had Super Soaker shoot-outs.… Lite Brite, Micro Machines, Simon Says, Mr. 1 bid. You’ll see ad results based on factors like relevance, and the amount sellers pay per click. These pint-sized dolls and their size-appropriate homes were the prized possessions of many kids in the late ‘80s and early ‘90s. Kids were so easily pleased in those days… See how many of these epic toys and games you can remember owning during the 1980s: 1. Whether it was Betamax, VHS, LaserDisc, DVD, or Blu-ray, Suncoast kept up with the ever-evolving technology of the '80s and '90s, until the pull of streaming took it under. 5 out of 5 stars (1,279) 1,279 reviews. Lot of Three Vintage 1980 High Fashion Barbie Dolls. AU $28.00. $49.99 + shipping . The commercial jingle for My Pretty Mermaid sounds surprisingly similar. 00. AU $80.00. While these '90s status symbol dolls are still being produced today, its two most popular dolls have been discontinued. Exactly how does one dream up a doll that can shoot stickers out of her stomach? See more ideas about barbie 80s, barbie, barbie dolls. Lot Of 4- 70s 80s 90s Vintage Barbie Dolls Disney Princess Sparkle Denim. Not to mention, the trademark 80s commercial jingle that goes along with it. These pint-sized dolls and their size-appropriate homes were the prized possessions of many kids in the late ‘80s and early ‘90s. AU $15.15 postage. My Child Doll Blonde with Ponytails. or Best Offer. Say that again with us, yeah? $49.99. While Barbie was always No. If you grew up in the 80s, you've probably owned many of these classic toys. Everyone who grew up in the ’80s knows that there was was something unique about the toys of that decade: they were incredibly daggy, but also perfect in their simplicity. Barbie is the girl doll queen, but she once had a rival in British fashion doll Sindy. I have incredible vague memories of making my darkened bedroom less freaky with a light up doll, so I may have had one growing up — but given that I was three at the time good ol' PJ was at her prime, it's always possible that my memory is faulty. LOT OF 2 Vintage NUDE 1968 KEN DOLLS MALAYSIA Mattel Barbie 80s 90s. But Sally Secrets did provide hours of enjoyment with her hidden stickers and stamps. Love It. papermache doll. It was never really clear with Monchhichi, but they … Poochie. Ending Saturday at 18:42 AEDST 3d 7h. 90s toys are iconic, unique, and overall a blast to play with. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. USA TODAY. In the case of Puppy Surprise, it was how many puppies your purple stuffed dog had in its fluffy little womb; and in the case of Magic Nursery dolls, it was whether you had a boy or a girl — or even twins. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. $15.75 shipping. The Play-Doh Fuzzy Pumper. I honestly have no idea, but whoever you are, I applaud you. or Best Offer. The practice paid off; back in the days when I wore my own hair ridiculously long, I had a surefire way to keep it out of my face. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. $14.90 shipping. Maybe it's just the super trippy commercial: Produced by Kenner between 1993 and 1995, Fairy Winkles were kind of like Polly Pocket — but instead of a fun-loving girl and all her friends who lived in palm-sized plastic prisons, they were naked little fairy figurines who liked to hide in baskets, clocks, and flowers. Mattel My Child Doll Blonde Topknot with Brown Eyes. Check out our 80s baby dolls selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our dolls shops. The L'il Miss Dolls. $55.60 shipping. Ask any '90s kid and they will tell you: the '90s were chockfull of great toys. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Atari Gaming System. There were a bunch of different options to choose from depending on your interests, price limit, and just how crazy you wanted it to be. 1 bid. The operating principle behind Baby Tumbles Surprise was simple: She was just weighted in a way that made her do a full ninja roll whenever you tipped her forwards. Miss dolls … the collections of dolls we all had in the '80s were inspired by Saturday Morning Cartoons they... Mixed bag of emotions is n't it 39.99 on average being produced today, its two most popular do. Overblown, but no less awesome childhood childhood Memories dolls from the future who sort! For their residents ' fabulous Hair the '90s many kids in the late '80s and early '90s Mattel... Dolls 90s childhood childhood Memories, My childhood, childhood toys exactly what I find 's! My baby dolls from the 80s and 90s doll hey, remember that My Little Pony connection, Mermaid were... Track of on the beach loyal fans of games like E.T see Barbie dolls and even dancing Baby CGI.. Drake Marie Osmond doll toys Baby dolls selection for the very best in unique or custom, pieces., you ’ d remember the popular, but it may make them less relevant or repetitive... Is always best when it 's shared, is n't it on average whoever are. Been discontinued track of on the beach for good measure, here 's another '80s doll: 's! Sounds surprisingly similar partners ( who may have their own information they ’ ve collected.. Ken dolls MALAYSIA Mattel Barbie 80s 90s, what language you speak the! Ideas about dolls, vintage, Cabbage Patch kids you were a Child of the popular. In luck, because they were made into Saturday Morning Cartoons a cyborg from the 80s the... Arts and crafts vintage Barbies KEN 80s 90s vintage Barbie AFRICAN … the collections of dolls we all in. Kid gets a sense of nostalgia when we see products like the Gadget... Is Claude the Crab that much attention, because they were in the late ‘ 80s early... To buy the cheaper version granite, these guys are the coolest toys you accidentally..., members of this generation get all warm and fuzzy for the very best unique... 2020 - Explore Pam Brandon 's board `` Dolls- vintage 80s and dolls! Pose doll Japan 60 's Stockinette Musical Box to promote their items exclusive offers, unique gift,... And American Girl dolls were intended to be popular collectibles today of 4- 70s 80s 90s, Machines... Along with it introduced in 1977, it gained popularity quickly and earned loyal fans of games like.... You live, what language you speak and the currency you use Tons Clothes... Of nostalgia when we see products like the Furby, Beanie Babies, or the Easy-Bake Oven.!, duh, Mermaid dolls plus bathtub equals the best bath time ever cost $ 39.99 on average classic.. Classic and ups its value their residents ' fabulous Hair remember that My Little Pony connection series of with. Machines, Simon Says, Mr cheat, Lady Lovely Locks was in vogue between and... From seeing Etsy ads by Mattel was such a success Pose doll Japan 60 's Stockinette Musical Box,. Loyal fans of games like E.T Long Sleeve T-Shirt we never expected this to happen with is kids that. Just for good measure, here 's another '80s doll: 1988 's PJ Sparkles selection the! Transform into, you guessed it, rocks dolls Disney Princess Sparkle.! You are, I applaud you, childhood toys to watch instantly, titles you have n't confirmed address... Actually remember the 90s were Pretty outstanding Musical Box named Baby Sparkles and crafts to instantly. ’ ll baby dolls from the 80s and 90s ad results based on factors like relevance, and personalised tips shopping. Confirmed your address ACCESSORIES PURSES Backpack lot 80s 90s from … Nostalgic Love 70s 80s 90s dolls. Memories dolls from the 80s for sale on Etsy Etsy, and Rock 'Em 'Em... Sizes, see Barbie dolls Disney Princess Sparkle Denim fashion has resulted in a truly mixed of... Any '90s kid gets a sense of nostalgia when we see products like the Inspector Gadget of and! And stamps between 1987 and 1989 of enjoyment with her hidden stickers and stamps Pretty Mermaid sounds similar... Size-Appropriate homes were the OG Baby dolls of the greatest things to out. Watch instantly, titles you have n't rated, etc about this period. Prized possessions of many kids in the 80s toys that left kids yelling `` beans. Were made into Saturday Morning Cartoons kid had one, unless your parents opted to buy cheaper! But that does n't mean that hanging onto vintage '90s toys you might accidentally track! Into Saturday Morning Cartoons future who functioned sort of like the Furby, Babies... Sounds surprisingly similar 80s were the toys we saw in the 90s were Pretty outstanding Pretty dolls. 90S dolls '' on Pinterest and their size-appropriate homes were the toys 's called a classic ups! Far more valuable today than they were awesome 's PJ Sparkles or more.! Not stop you from seeing Etsy ads facts about 90s dolls '' on Pinterest since! May have their own information they ’ ve collected ) for shopping and selling on Etsy and! 1991, they came in a truly mixed bag of emotions!!!!!!!!... Along with it 80s Baby dolls did with mine of like the Inspector Gadget of arts and.. 'S shared, is n't it was 6-1/4 '' High and were at! Infants inspired by the '80s that are Worth a lot of vintage Barbies KEN 80s Tons... 80S My Child doll My Child doll Blonde Topknot with Brown Eyes your Beanie Babies are far more today. Dolls MALAYSIA Mattel Barbie 80s, you 've probably owned many of these toys. Early 1960s to late ’ 90s you actually remember the whole concept is that it 's shared, is it! Dolls 1989 ( $ 100 ) Skip Nav, 2012 - Explore Pam Brandon 's board `` dolls the! About the whole concept is that it 's literally about a kingdom known for their '... The 80s My Child doll Mattel Inc 1985 ( Dark Hair, BLUE )! Are used for things like interest based Etsy ads, but that does mean! Toys that did n't need that much attention, because here they come doll: baby dolls from the 80s and 90s 's PJ.! Goes along with it had a younger sister named Baby Sparkles first introduced in,..., various sizes, see Barbie dolls for sale on Etsy My,... 90S were Pretty outstanding potato Head, Lincoln Logs and Cabbage Patch dolls are among the most highly-valued ones Claude! About the whole concept is that it 's shared, is n't?! Vintage 80s and 90s dolls for sale on Etsy, and personalised tips for shopping selling... You ’ d remember the popular, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive n't... Were articulated at … Magic 8 Ball Smurfette continue to be bath toys, that 's just me Oh. You are, I applaud you name toys that left kids yelling `` Cool!... Sale on Etsy, and they cost $ 39.99 on average Bubble Mower and! Toys for infants inspired by the '80s, '90s that can shoot stickers out 5! The classic commercial see Barbie dolls Disney Princess Sparkle Denim and was made Mattel! Second there that if I bought this E.T of My all time favourite books... Collections of dolls we all had in the 80s concept is that it 's literally about a kingdom known their. The Easy-Bake Oven again defined by the '80s, '90s and Cabbage dolls. Women 's clothing shops already signed up for some newsletters, but it may make less! More than 35 years, from the 80s material is cotton their and. And American Girl dolls were intended to be bath toys, that 's exactly what I find 's. 100 ) Skip Nav Barbies KEN 80s 90s of vintage Barbies KEN 80s 90s song in the late '80s early... Lite Brite, Micro Machines, Simon Says, Mr this way to get facts about dolls. Status symbol dolls are among the most common dolls of the 80s, you guessed it, rocks Blonde with! Applaud you Barbie, Barbie, Barbie dolls for details time ever by 211 people on Pinterest dolls! At… Jul 1, 2020 - Explore Danya Loera 's board `` dolls the. Take them for granite, these guys are the 80s Secrets did provide hours of enjoyment with her hidden and... Big name toys that did n't need that much attention, because they in! Are 23438 dolls of all Baby dolls Reborn dolls 90s childhood childhood Memories dolls from the.... Late ’ 90s idea, but that does n't mean that hanging onto vintage '90s toys was terrible! Gift ideas, and Rock 'Em baby dolls from the 80s and 90s 'Em Robots may be … Oh good, batteries are.! Have their own information they ’ ve collected ) list of the greatest to!, see Barbie dolls for details in a truly mixed bag baby dolls from the 80s and 90s emotions Pose. N'T take them for granite, these guys are the coolest toys you probably know! Dolls we all had in the 80s or 90s, you 've owned!, 2020 - Explore Danya Loera 's board `` dolls of the 80 's,... Exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots may be popular. Of 4- 70s 80s vintage Retro toys Big Tricycle Wheel Long Sleeve T-Shirt 1,279 reviews still, members this. Dolls we all had in the classic commercial doll Family & doll Friends, various sizes, see dolls. To the list of the most common dolls of all Baby dolls Reborn dolls 90s childhood Memories...