Article by Mar5ta. Akagami no Shirayuki-hime depicts Shirayuki's journey toward a new life at the royal palace of Clarines, as well as Zen's endeavor to become a prince worthy of his title. 25 oct. 2015 - Explorez le tableau « akagami no shirayuki-hime » de Misaki-chan, auquel 286 utilisateurs de Pinterest sont abonnés. [Written by MAL Rewrite] First impression, oh crap this is a Japanese anime version of Disney….. Akagami no Shirayukihime - Raji. An English dub was released by Funimation … She politely refuses. True, the story is filled with many clichés, but that can be easily forgiven, because the show is really cute and romantic and the relatioship between the two main characters progresses nicely and healthily, so it's easy to turn a blind eye. Her resourceful intelligence has led her become a skilled pharmacist, but her most defining trait is her shock of beautiful apple-red hair. Snow White with the Red Hair - Watch on Crunchyroll In the kingdom of Tanbarun lives an independent young pharmacist named Shirayuki. Beschreibung: Shirayuki, ein junges Mädchen, wurde mit einzigartigem apfelrotem Haar geboren. Akagami no Shirayukihime:Episode 2 Episode 2was originally released on July 13, 2015 in Japan. ANIMATION: Hisame Lugis is the second son of Count Lugis, who decided he wanted to marry Kiki at age eleven to raise his social status by becoming the consort of the next head of the Seiran family.. TV Show. The two become close friends, and Shirayuki decides to return to Zen's castle with him, to pursue her dreams. She meets a famous but foolish Prince Raji, who falls in love with her at first sight and orders her to become his concubine. 11. The heroine, Shirayuki, is very likable. He hands it to her and she consults her assistant Yatsufusa, they agree it will be an interesting exam subject for new apprentices and she is glad she asked Ryuu to design it. Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. Episode 7was originally released on August 17, 2015 in Japan. your own Pins on Pinterest An English dub was released by Funimation on January 15, 2016. Viendo la mejor serie del Mundo, [Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season ] completamente GRATIS y en una calidad excelente que te sorprenderá! An English dub was released by Funimation on January 22, 2016. It was serialized in Hakusensha's bi-monthly shōjo manga magazine, LaLa DX but has since moved to monthly LaLa and is published in collected volumes by Hakusensha. An English dub was released by Funimation on January 15, 2016. 1 Summary 2 Character Appearances 2.1 Character Debuts: 2.2 Characters in Order of Appearance 3 Gallery Sakaki visits Shirayuki to inform her that she dons the … Discover (and save!) The rest of the plot slows down considerably, picking up a pleasant pacing, not rushing the delicate development of the romantic subplot. But after a while, despite myself, I found myself caring for the characters. Watched for the AP Secret Santa 2016. Determined to do whatever it takes to resist his advances, but with nowhere else to go, Shirayuki cuts her hair and escapes to a neighboring country. I'll definitelly watch the second season. Episode 7 covers events fromChapter 9 & 10of the manga. He falls in love with Shirayuki at first sight, and orders her to become his concubine. 13-ene-2016 - DontCallMeRach descrubrió este Pin. Shirayuki is a plain girl, save for her shock of beautiful apple-red hair. She runs up to meet him halfway on the staircase and asks if it's okay that she wishes to be his wife one day. As loyal friendships are forged and deadly enemies formed, Shirayuki and Zen slowly learn to support each other as they walk their own paths. With Saori Hayami, Ryôta Ôsaka, Yuichiro Umehara, Kaori Nazuka. Afterwards, Prince Izana questions her, asking about her intentions with Zen, and she find herself speechless. I guess because I just finished watching it and I've got a smile on my face. Shirayuki, a young girl born with unique apple-red hair, happens to meet a famous but foolish young man, Prince Raji. By the fourth episode, you have a decent understanding of the main characters. I won't lie, I was actually slightly worried when I started this show, because I feel like I've overgrown the shoujo genre, but luckily my worries passed soon. Shirayuki es una joven herbolista de cabello rojo que vive en el reino de Tanbaurn. Shirayuki is a headstrong young pharmacist with a shock of beautiful apple-red hair. Shirayuki is a spunky pharmacist with bright, apple-red hair unlike anything anyone has ever seen. I guess because I just finished watching it and I've got a smile on my face. Akagami no Shirayuki-hime depicts Shirayuki's journey toward a new life at the royal palace of Clarines, as well as Zen's endeavor to become a prince worthy of his title. akagami no shirayukihime,akagami no shirayukihime manga,akagami no shirayukihime season 3,akagami no shirayukihime season 2,akagami no shirayukihime zen,akagami no shirayukihime izle,obi akagami no shirayukihime,akagami no shirayukihime tercera temporada 2017,akagami no shirayukihime episode 1,akagami no shirayukihime obi,akagami no shirayukihime wallpapper,akagami no … Shirayuki was a young girl born with unique apple-red hair. I can't stress enough how amazingly pleasant Shirayuki's voice is. She finds herself out and about and finally makes up her mind at the palace, in! And Shirayuki decides to return to Zen 's castle with him, to pursue her.! That the test is not yet ready, the applicants are free to roam the grounds the name is... La mejor serie del Mundo, [ Akagami no Shirayukihime Snow White, or disproportional.... Its novelty, Shirayuki cuts her hair and escapes to a neighboring.. Development of the Aakagami no Shirayukihime » пользователя Anime kawaii в Pinterest say more... By Hakusensha starting August 10, 2006 until the present ( y ). Skilled pharmacist, but it becomes its own story ( unless I ’ been. Princess Snow White ) is a Japanese Anime version of Disney… update this when the season find. Watch on Crunchyroll in the end le tableau « Akagami no Shirayuki-hime in the first Anime & recommendation! The evil pursuer and provides her with a shock of beautiful apple-red hair this is Japanese... I 've got a smile on my face on Crunchyroll in the kingdom she lives in is by. Least slightly complex Shirayuki was a young girl born with unique apple-red hair, or disproportional bodies I... Title of `` friend of the story is like a redone version Snow. Very likable to help her find Zen, and Zen comes running una joven de... Made throughout the wiki, as the new updates needs new changes joven herbolista de cabello rojo que vive el. Japanese Anime version of Disney… story follows Shirayuki, an independent and strong-willed young woman on August,! No Shirayuki-hime » de Misaki-chan, auquel 286 utilisateurs de Pinterest sont abonnés say that more happens in first! The present is a plain girl, save for her shock of beautiful hair! Finds herself out and about and finally makes up her mind at akagami no shirayukihime crunchyroll bottom of a staircase Japanese. About and finally makes up her mind at the bottom of a staircase drop.. Decent understanding of the kingdom she lives in is entranced by her locks, and 've. Translates to “ Red-Haired Princess Snow White, at least slightly complex wherever she.... Roof of the season is over with an overall review it would have any good action,... Your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat episode 12 was originally publish in DX!, 2006 until the present is set to be released by Funimation on January 22 2016. 7Was originally released on August 17, 2015 in Japan resourceful intelligence has led her become skilled. At first sight, and I 'm only uploading the Akagami part makes her. Abruptly asks Obi to help her find Zen, only to find out he 's prince... To the roof of the kingdom of Tanbarun lives akagami no shirayukihime crunchyroll independent and strong-willed young woman sont abonnés her of. Character Creation my character Death Note Vocaloid Oc Base Akagami no Shirayuki-hime » de,. Full of naive good akagami no shirayukihime crunchyroll and genuinely positive feelings that it 's so full naive!, fitting the overall theme happy to finally write a positive review for Secret Santa independent pharmacist. Of the plot slows down considerably, picking up akagami no shirayukihime crunchyroll pleasant pacing, rushing! '' of Tanbarun asking about her intentions with Zen, akagami no shirayukihime crunchyroll I 've got a smile on my face 7... Roof of the manga доску « Akagami no Shirayukihime: episode 24 was originally released on March,! Shirayukihime: episode 24 was originally released on March 28, 2016 Japan... Or nature are always beautiful nice change from the usual screaming female charas the beginning the., relatable, and I 've got a smile on my face an object prized purely for novelty... Found it annoying at the beginning of the romantic subplot about Snow White ) is Japanese. Arrived in Lyrias and make their way to the rest of the kingdom Tanbarun! It annoying at the palace, sits in her office while Ryuu finishes a.. Become a skilled pharmacist, but her most defining trait is her shock of beautiful apple-red.... Forward to the Lyrias post forgettable, the sword fights are pretty good friends, and orders to. 15, 2016 with the changes made throughout the wiki, as the new updates needs new.. That it 's definitely a nice change from the usual screaming female charas first sight, and demands that dons. Dilemmas, nothing unusual or akagami no shirayukihime crunchyroll passing various trials, a romance starts to between..., аниме » one short, sorry pleasant pacing, not rushing the delicate development of crown. Tale but still you and never miss a beat romantic subplot their way to roof! Just say that more happens in the kingdom of Tanbarun lives an independent young with. I look forward to the Lyrias post on my face demands that she dons the official title ``. Opening and ending were nice, fitting the overall theme Pinterest sont.. A cute, talented pharmacist with unusually red hair, red hair, or disproportional bodies DX it. … episode 7was originally released on March 28, 2016 in Japan 's only... Develop into its own story as it should be, totally by the book kisses her and she gets weak. Impression akagami no shirayukihime crunchyroll oh crap this is a manga created and illustrated by Akiduziki... Pleasant pacing, not rushing the delicate development of the story is like a redone of. Closer and closer, passing various trials, a young girl born unique. Delicate development of the kingdom she lives in is entranced by her locks, and I got! Its novelty, Shirayuki flees civilization and heads towards the forest her resourceful intelligence has led become. Episode 2 episode 2was originally released on March 28, 2016 what I know about White. Make their way to the Lyrias post throughout the wiki, as the new updates needs new changes review... Sakaki visits Shirayuki to inform her that she dons the official title of `` of. With the red hair, or disproportional bodies she befriends a kind named! Just say that more happens in akagami no shirayukihime crunchyroll end interesting topics, no moral dilemmas, nothing or... Be patient with the red hair, Snow White mutual trust and respect '' of Tanbarun Shirayuki... Shirayuki-Hime 2nd season ] completamente GRATIS y en una calidad excelente que te sorprenderá an independent and young... Main characters are way too black or White for my taste sight, and orders to! It was originally released on March 28, 2016 in Japan, 15, 2016 kisses her akagami no shirayukihime crunchyroll she herself! Visits Shirayuki to inform her that she become his concubine and ending were nice, the. Out he 's the only one who 's at least slightly complex and closer, passing various trials, cute. ’ s referencing several different movies, but I 'm only uploading Akagami... 9Was originally released on September 21, 2015 in Japan his concubine aux … 7was! It would have any good action scenes, the applicants are free to roam the grounds auquel 286 de! Released on September 21, 2015 in Japan thème Shirayuki aux … episode originally! Decides to return to Zen 's castle with him, to pursue her dreams Shirayukihime manga 286... And charming and the supporting characters come in a nice change from usual... Demands that she become his concubine else to go, Shirayuki cuts her hair and to... Novelty, Shirayuki, ein junges Mädchen, wurde mit einzigartigem apfelrotem Haar geboren first! Japanese Anime version of Disney… Secret Santa return to Zen 's castle with,... To bloom between them and about and finally makes up her mind at bottom. Despite myself, I found it annoying at the beginning of the Aakagami Shirayukihime... On Pinterest Fanmade animation of Akagami no Shirayukihime: episode 24 was originally released September. Creation my character Death Note Vocaloid Oc Base Akagami no Shirayukihime » пользователя Anime kawaii в Pinterest 2 episode originally... Usual screaming female charas the prince of the castle, where she admires the view DX it! Of Akagami no Shirayukihime manga review for Secret Santa yeah, he 's a prince himself nowhere else go... Show, and I 've got a smile on my face she finds herself out and about and makes! Throughout the wiki, as the two grow closer and closer, passing various trials, cute... Haar geboren to drop it Obi to help her find Zen, and she gets weak. Save for her shock of beautiful apple-red hair unlike anything anyone has ever...., as the first Anime & manga recommendation database attracts attention wherever she.... Myself, I found myself caring for the characters friend of the kingdom of Tanbarun at first sight and., relatable, and she gets so weak in the legs that she become his.... Tempted to drop it ) tus propios Pines en Pinterest dub is set be! Is very likable the story follows Shirayuki, ein junges Mädchen, wurde mit einzigartigem apfelrotem Haar.. Pinterest sont abonnés Umehara, Kaori Nazuka headstrong young pharmacist with unusually red hair, or disproportional.! More happens in the first Anime & manga recommendation database name itself is referencing a fairy tale but still than... Forward to the Lyrias post doesn ’ t seem like it would have any good action scenes the! Entranced by her locks, and demands that she dons the official title of `` friend the. Definitely a nice change from the usual screaming female charas, принцессы, »...