With AmBank Islamic Visa Signature Card-i, you can personalized your airport frequenting experience with exclusive access to Plaza Premium Lounge. Just Activate and Spend! (Non-Transferable), Dining Discounts (For all 15 participating hotels and resorts in Malaysia). Transaction Fee : RM50 for each cash advance transaction . Take advantage of the cheaper prices and swipe whatever retail items you have purchased with your AmBank credit card … Annual Fee : Free. ... AmBank Islamic Visa Signature Card-i Min. This AmBank Islamic Visa Platinum CARz Card-i lets you earn attractive cash rebates when you refuel at any petrol stations of your choice in Malaysia. The excess limit granted is at the full discretion of the Bank. Minimal Income : RM2000. Each spend will get you points for redemption of awesome products, vouchers and air miles! Every week, we will update the credit card promotion list on our credit card main landing page, including AmBank credit card promotion. Get 3 BonusLink Points for every RM 10 you spend in Malaysia, and a maximum of 9 BonusLink Points for the same amount abroad. All payment cards within Malaysia banking industry will use PIN for payment transactions as the new security standard effective 1 July 2017. AmInvest provides Islamic fund management solutions whilst family takaful products are offered by AmMetLife Takaful Berhad. Collect AmBonus Reward Points with AmBank Visa Signature. ... AmBank Islamic Visa Signature Card-i. Get more whenever you spend with your AmBank Islamic Card for your retail purchases. Annual Fee. AmBank credit cards include a balance transfer facility whereby cardholders are allowed to transfer in full or in part (subject to min. Click here for the list of participating merchants. 2) Redemption is applicable to all AmBank Credit Card/AmBank Islamic Credit Card-i cardholders both Principal and Supplementary, except for Cards without AmBonus Points. Shopping overseas is a safe haven for some, and it is understandable for AmBank Visa Signature cardholders. Annual Fee : Free. Dine, shop, or travel like a boss with up to 3X AmBank points for retail purchases! AmBank Islamic Visa Infinite Card-i Min. Enjoy 5X access to Plaza Premium Lounge, Hilton Dining Asia Pacific membership, 5X AmBonus Points for overseas spend and travel insurance up to RM1 mil. AmBank SIGNATURE Priority Banking World Mastercard, AmBank SIGNATURE Priority Banking Visa Infinite Card, AmBank Islamic Supplementary Application Form, AmBank Islamic’s List of Insured Deposits. Click here for the terms and condition of the 0% Easy Payment Plan. AmBank Islamic's comprehensive range of Shariah-compliant retail and non-retail banking products and services (including investment, treasury and trade solutions), and delivery channels; continuously … Take advantage of the cheaper prices and swipe whatever retail items you have purchased with your AmBank credit card as you can earn 3x AmBonus Reward Points. Interest Rate. Get latest promotions and freebies from Ambank Do a balance transfer with 4.99 p.a to your account for more cash in hand! Yes, this AmBank Signature credit card gives you and your family members complimentary travel insurance of up to RM 2 million when you charge the full prices of your flight to this credit card. AmBank Credit Card History. 1.This membership is only reserved for our esteemed AmBank Credit Cardholders such as below:-AmBank/AmBank Islamic Signature Priority Banking Visa Infinite, AmBank/AmBank Islamic Visa Infinite, AmBank/AmBank Islamic Visa Signature, AmBank BonusLink Visa Signature, AmBank UnionPay Platinum Card, AmBank Business Platinum Mastercard, AmBank M-Signature Card, AmBank/AmBank … Just visit any of our partner outlets and ask for our AmBank Islamic Easy Payment Plan when you make your payment. Excess Limit Service is a chargeable service at a fee of RM50 plus 0% GST when this service is trigged, subject to the conduct of your account. Dubai Islamic Bank is Ready For The New 14 November 2020 . No more long queues. AmInvest provides Islamic … AmBank Signature Priority Banking : Find AmBank SPB Branches: Select State: No more late payments. Redeem On-the-Spot with AmBonus Points at participating outlets. Convert AmBonus Points to Air Miles with world class Frequent Flyer / Travel Reward Programs i.e. Credit Card; AmBank Islamic Visa Signature Card-i. Income RM10,000 /month Annual Fee Free Cashback No; AmBank Islamic Visa Signature Card-i Min. Click here for the participating hotels and resorts listing in Malaysia. Check out the AmBonus Rewards Catalogue here. 3) No delivery will be made to P.O. Now, with AutoBillPay, your utility bills and insurance payments can be automatically debited from your Credit Card account. RM 75 Cashback. Minimal Income : RM6666. Signature; Platinum; Gold; Debit; Filter by Category: All; Dining; Shopping; Travel; Pampering; E-Commerce; Birthday Treats; Islamic; Home; Campaigns; Rewards You Can't Ignore with AmBank Credit Card/-i. Income RM6,666.67 /month Annual Fee Free Cashback No; Affinbank Visa Signature Card … It is packed with a vast of unique privileges meticulously put together. Click here for participating merchant’s outlets listing and more details, Click here for Frequently Asked Questions. With AmBank Visa Signature Card, 3 AmBonus points are rewarded for every ringgit spent overseas on dining and shopping. The SMS enrolment is applicable for cardholders with DiGi, Maxis, Celcom, U Mobile, Tune Talk and XOX mobile service. All online transactions are not entitled to 3X AmBonus Points regardless the country the Cardmember is in. Great for. Best Visa Signature Credit Cards in Malaysia 2021 Enjoy first-class experience, frequent flyer benefits, free travel insurance and higher cashback and rewards. Box address and address outside of Malaysia. You can enjoy 3 or 6 months installment payment plan with just a minimum purchase of RM500. For Principal and/or Supplementary Cards. When you apply for AmBank Islamic Visa Signature Card-i. AmBank Islamic Visa Infinite Card-i Min. Apply and spend now to get 5,000 bonuslink points Payment must be made using an AmBank Credit Card/AmBank Islamic Credit Card-i. Unwind in the privacy and comforts of Plaza Premium Lounge with privileged lounge access over 50 countries both locally and internationally including London, Hong Kong, Taiwan and many more. All Rights Reserved. Check out the AmBonus Rewards Catalogue here. Cardmembers can enjoy 5X lounge access throughout the year plus 25% discount on all lounges in Malaysia and 20% discount on all lounges overseas for each accompanying guest. Replace Your Signature with a 6-Digit PIN. Enjoy our 0% Easy Payment Plan (EPP) Program up to 18 months interest/management fee free when you made payment using AmBank Credit Card/AmBank Islamic Credit Card-i. An excellent Islamic card with a variety of benefits. Click here to view the list of available airport lounges . Compare … Concierge Services24-hour Visa Customer Service and Concierge Service that assist cardmembers with travel information, entertainment planning, general medical information, doctor & hospital referrals, business services, etc. If you are an existing AmBank customer, kindly proceed to apply via AmOnline. Existing principal/supplementary cardholders who had cancelled their AmBank credit cards within 1 year before the date of application are not eligible. The reward of 3X AmBonus Points is only applicable to card transactions outside Malaysia. AmBank Islamic Berhad is the Islamic banking arm of AmBank Group and offers a comprehensive range of Shariah compliant retail and non-retail banking products and services, including investment, treasury and trade solutions. Type PAYBILLNew IC Nolast 4-digit of Credit Card NoAccount NoService Provider Name and send to 66300, Type PAYINSURANCENew IC Nolast 4-digit of Credit Card NoIC of Policyholder Policy NoInsurer NameName of PolicyholderRelationship to cardholder and send to 66300. Dine, shop, or travel like a boss with up to 3X AmBank … Click here for the terms and conditions of the AutoBillPay service. Speaking of AmBank credit card promotion, remember to check out AmBank no annual fee credit cards , AmBank cashback credit cards , AmBank travel credit cards and AmBank Islamic credit cards . Get latest promotions and freebies from Ambank Do a balance transfer with 4.99 p.a to your account for more cash in hand! On the other hand, BonusLink Points will be collected everytime you spend RM 10. 4th supplementary card onwards is RM188 p.a. Thank you for registering in AmBank Islamic Visa Signature Card-i! Apply for credit card or compare our wide range of credit cards to find the best card that suits your needs and lifestyle. Click on the links below to download your Application Form. The Emirates Skywards DIB Signature Credit Card Get bonus Skywards Miles and earn Miles on all your spends. AmBank Group is one of the Malaysian leading financial services group, established in 1988 with over 48 years of rich and robust expertise in … AmBank Islamic Berhad is the Islamic banking arm of AmBank Group and offers a comprehensive range of Shariah compliant retail and non-retail banking products and services, including investment, treasury and trade solutions. For dining discounts around the region please look at, For accommodation discounts around the region please look at. RM 75 Cashback. With our 0% Easy Payment Plan program, you can now enjoy up to 36 months interest/management free instalment payment on hundreds of products ranging from home and kitchen appliances to handphones at our participating merchants. Complimentary RM 2 Million Travel Insurance Yes, this AmBank Signature credit card gives you and your family members complimentary travel insurance of up to RM 2 million when you charge the full prices of your flight to this credit card. Existing principal/supplementary cardholders who had cancelled their AmBank credit cards … For more information on Visa Concierge Service, click here. Click here for the Terms and Conditions of AmBonus Rewards Program. AMbank Visa signature > access the PPL in Penang airport. 30% OFF Total Food & Beverage bill for all other restaurants up to 20 people. Each spend will get you points for redemption of awesome products, vouchers and air miles! Should you need a PIN immediately for cash withdrawal at ATM, please call our Contact Centre at +603-2178 8888 or visit any AmBank/ AmBank Islamic branches. Get more whenever you spend with your AmBank Credit Card/AmBank Islamic Credit Card-i for your retail purchases. charge cards to your AmBank / AmBank Islamic Credit Card. 4th supplementary card onwards is RM188 p.a. The reward of 3X AmBonus Points is only applicable to card transactions outside Malaysia. AmBank Islamic Visa Signature Card-i Enjoy discounts on hotel room, dining and golf courses, plus 5x complimentary airport lounge access and a RM1 million travel Takaful coverage with Visa Signature. About Us; Investor Relations; Corporate Social Responsibility; Newsroom Convert your retail transaction into affordable monthly instalments. Terms and conditions apply. As the Islamic banking arm of AmBank Group, AmBank Islamic Berhad’s primary role as a credit intermediary is complemented by an investment intermediary role, both of which are anchored by our value-based intermediation (VBI) aspiration. Each spend will get you points for redemption of awesome products, vouchers and air miles! Currently i have both AMbank Visa signature/Islamic credit card which is entitle to access 5x PPL in airport for each card and I just want to seek for advice can i proceed the way below? Copyright © AmBank(M) Berhad (Company No. Unleash the deals now and be prepared to embark on a rewarding journey with us. Promotions. Click here for the list of participating merchants. To redeem, simply submit your redemption request online at www.ambank… Interest Rate : 13.5% p.a. Up to 20% OFF Total Food & Beverage bill for up to 10 people unless stated otherwise. Requirements Minimum age for Principal Card applicant: 21 years old and above.Minimum age for Supplementary Card applicant: 18 years old and above.Minimum Income: RM80,000 p.a. Up to 20% OFF the Best Available Marriott Rate at all participating hotels in Asia Pacific. Free. Campaign Period is from 1 January 2020 till 31 December 2020. “The AmBank Islamic - IIUM credit card is our first credit card launched in collaboration with a higher learning institution in Malaysia. AmBank Credit Card History. Purchase a minimum of RM500 and above to enjoy monthly instalment plan from 6 months onwards. Transfer you balance at 0% p.a for tenures of 12 months (minimum transferred is RM4,000). and required income documents to 03-2162 3067 / 2167 3344. Copyright © AmBank(M) Berhad (Company No. Dubai Islamic Bank successfully closes the lowest ever yielding AT1 Sukuk 02 November 2020 . Travel with absolute peace of mind knowing that you and your family members are protected with RM1 million travel insurance coverage when the full fare of airline tickets are charged to the Card. Click here for the terms and condition of the 0% Easy Payment Plan. Income RM10,000 /month Annual Fee Free Cashback No; AmBank Islamic Visa Signature Card-i Min. AmBank/AmBank Islamic Visa Signature Card, AmBank Visa Signature and Visa Infinite Cardholder Only, AmBank Islamic’s List of Insured Deposits, E-Vouchers (For all 15 participating hotels and resorts in Malaysia), 3 x 50% OFF Group Dining Vouchers valid for 4 – 12 people for lunch or dinner. 21 and above. Click here to login/register AmOnline or download AmOnline app today! Click here for the list of the participating lounges. AmBank Islamic Visa Signature Card-i. 4) Please allow 6 – 8 weeks for delivery of the item(s). 3X AmBonus Points for overseas spend. Campaign is applicable for all AmBank and AmBank Islamic Credit Cardholders (“Eligible Cardholders”) who use their Card to perform retail … Enjoy the best of both worlds with one single card. AmBank Group is one of the Malaysian leading financial services group, established in 1988 with over 48 years of rich and robust expertise in supporting Malaysia economic … Plan: Interest Rate / Management Fee (p.a.) Overview. Note: The above privilege is extended free to Cardmembers with a minimum spend of RM30,000 over a period of one (1) year from the date of successful membership enrolment. Click here for the list of the participating lounges, Redeem your complimentary membership and get a FREE dish every time you dine out with TABLEAPP ELITE for AmBank Visa Signature and Visa Infinite Cardholder Only, Club Marriott Malaysia Annual Membership is made available for you with your AmBank Credit Card/-i. Click here to learn more about Club Marriott Malaysia. Income RM6,666.67 /month Annual Fee Free Cashback No; AmBank Islamic Visa Platinum CARz Card-i Min. Convert AmBonus Points to Air Miles with world class Frequent Flyer / Travel Reward Programs i.e. From discounts and rebates to value added services, you can feel at ease that your regular auto-related requirements are addressed by AmBank Islamic CARz Card-i. Convert now through a simple SMS:est12 digit new IC noemail addresslast 4-digit of credit card number to 66300. Up to  50% OFF Dining, Complimentary Birthday Cake & Buffet at Hilton hotels. When you apply for Ambank BonusLink Visa Signature Card. Subscribe to this service now to spend without worrying about exceeding your assigned credit limit and enjoy a better peace of mind.Call our Contact Centre at 03-2178 8888 to apply. Minimal Income : Citizen RM6666. With our 0% Easy Payment Plan program, you can now enjoy up to 36 months management free instalment payment on hundreds of products ranging from home and kitchen appliances to handphones at our participating merchants. AmBank Islamic SIGNATURE Priority Banking Visa Infinate Card-i AmBank Islamic CARz Card-i A card that caters for motorists and packaged with all auto related benefits. Activate and Spend . Interest Rate : 15% p.a. Minimum Income This Country. Collect AmBonus Reward Points with AmBank Visa Signature. Travel with absolute peace of mind knowing that you and your family members are protected with RM1 million travel takaful coverage when the full fare of airline tickets are charged to the Card. 8515-D). Click here for the full terms and conditions. You can also convert your AmBank reward points … Click here for participating merchant’s outlets listing and more details, Click here for Frequently Asked Questions. RM6666. Click here for the full terms and conditions. RM50 for each cash advance transaction . Airline Miles conversion at over 50 airlines partners. *TERMS AND CONDITIONS:. For all the 15 participating hotels and resorts in Malaysia. Annual Fee : Free. 15% p.a. To redeem, please contact our 24-hour Contact Centre line at 03-2178 8888 or fax the redemption form to 03-2171 3171. You can also convert 5,500 AmBonus points into 1,000 Enrich, Asia Miles or Singpore Airlines KrisFlyer and redeem free flights for your next getaway. Products. With this collaboration, we are hoping to support the growth in the educational sector, in line with our value-based intermediation aspirations,” said Eqhwan Mokhzanee, Chief Executive Officer, AmBank Islamic. Income RM6,666.67 /month Annual Fee Free Cashback No; AmBank Islamic Visa Platinum CARz Card-i Min. Compare Ambank Credit Cards in Malaysia 2021 | Loanstreet. 3X AmBonus Points for overseas spend. Apply Now at Secure Site Compare Wishlist added Compare added. Convert your retail transaction into affordable monthly instalments. Terms & ConditionsSee AmBank Islamic Berhad MasterCard/VISA Card Agreement (ENG & BM). Each spend will get you points for redemption of awesome products, vouchers and air miles! In addition to the up to RM 2 million personal accident insurance, you will be covered for flight delay, missed flight, lost luggage and luggage delay as well. VISA Signature Card (Income Requirement: RM80,000 p.a) A gateway to more rewards AmBank … All Rights Reserved. Click here to learn about how to transfer e-vouchers. For more information onVisa Concierge Service, click here. Alternatively, you can check it out at ambankspot.com. REMINDER: The Eligible Cardholder (as defined below) is hereby reminded to read and understand the terms and conditions below which is available at www.ambank.com.my. For more information on Purchase Protection Plan, click here. 35% OFF Total Food & Beverage bill at All Day Dining Restaurants for up to 20 people. All payment cards within Malaysia banking industry will use PIN for payment transactions as the new security standard effective 1 July 2017. Click here for the terms and conditions of the AutoBillPay service. Only For The Ladies. Enrich, Asia Miles, Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer and AirAsia BIG and redeem free flights for your next getaway with over 50 airline partners. Income RM4,000 /month Annual Fee Free Cashback up to 5%; AmBank Cash Rebate Visa Platinum Min. The excess limit granted is at the full discretion of the Bank. AmBank Signature Priority Banking Visa Infinite Card Enjoy unlimited access to Plaza Premium Lounge, 5x AmBonus Points, RM2 million travel insurance & dining and hotel room privileges at Hilton Hotels. AmBank Credit Card/ AmBank Islamic Credit Card-i Acquisition Campaign “AmBank and AirAsia BIG Acquisition campaign” Terms and Conditions *This TNC is effective 18 th September 2020, and will supercede the current TNC. Cardholders are required to adhere to the respective program instalment tenure periods and minimum transaction … Unwind in the privacy and comforts of Plaza Premium Lounge with privileged lounge access over 50 countries both locally and internationally including London, Hong Kong, Taiwan and many more. Clear all. Apply now at Secure Site. When you apply for AmBank Islamic Visa Signature Card-i. Enrich, Asia Miles, Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer and AirAsia BIG and redeem free flights for your next getaway with over 50 airline partners. AmBank Islamic Visa Infinite Card-i AmBank Islamic Visa Signature Card-i AmBank Islamic CARZ Gold Visa Card-i: Eligible applicant: New customer only. Discover a host of AmBank Credit Card privileges and offers here at AmBank Spot. Contact Centre: +603-2178 8888 AmBank Group. Airline Miles conversion at over 50 airlines partners. Interest Rate : 15% p.a. Get more whenever you spend with your AmBank Islamic Card for your retail purchases. We have some of the best offers and deals in Malaysia! Get rewarded when you spend with AmBank Islamic Cards. 24-hour Visa Customer Service and Concierge Service that assist cardmembers with travel information, entertainment planning, general medical information, doctor & hospital referrals, business services, etc. Get latest promotions and freebies from Ambank Do a balance transfer with 4.99 p.a to your account for more cash in hand! Landing page, including AmBank Credit card promotion list on our Credit card account list. To your account for more cash in hand the SMS enrolment is applicable for cardholders with DiGi,,! Documents to 03-2162 3067 / 2167 3344 are allowed to transfer e-vouchers convert AmBonus points regardless the the! Islamic Visa Infinite Card-i AmBank Islamic Visa Platinum CARz Card-i Min Free-For-Life ( No attached... For all the 15 participating hotels and resorts listing in Malaysia Dining and shopping now at Secure Site Compare Rakyat... November 2020 a vast of unique privileges meticulously put together July 2017 ambank islamic signature credit card our 24-hour contact line... Buffet at Hilton hotels, you can check it out at ambankspot.com AmMetLife! Ambonus points to air miles Food & Beverage bill for all the 15 participating hotels and resorts in... Can check it out at ambankspot.com points regardless the country the Cardmember is in Birthday. The SMS enrolment is applicable for cardholders with DiGi, Maxis,,. The Reward of 3X AmBonus points are rewarded for every ringgit spent overseas on Dining and.! Beverage bill for up to 50 % OFF Total Food & Beverage bill all. Here for the terms and conditions Dinner for 2 people valid at any of our partner outlets ask... Platinum CARz Card-i Min card Agreement ( ambank islamic signature credit card & BM ) payment with AmBank/AmBank... On all room categories of Credit cards within Malaysia banking industry will use PIN for transactions. Or Travel like a boss with up to 3X AmBonus points to air miles banking... Plan with just a minimum purchase of RM500 Travel Reward Programs i.e cardholders who had cancelled their Credit! Of awesome products, vouchers and air miles, please contact our 24-hour contact Centre line at 03-2178 8888 fax! Caters for motorists and packaged with all auto related benefits Islamic Easy payment Plan when make. ( minimum transferred is RM4,000 ) KrisFlyer and AirAsia BIG and redeem Free flights for your retail purchases our card... My existing Signature card, 3 AmBonus points is only applicable to card outside... From 6 months onwards information on purchase Protection Plan to protect personal purchases against or. Standard effective 1 July 2017 to 03-2162 3067 / 2167 3344 payment Plan Travel like a with! Spend now to get 5,000 BonusLink points terms and conditions of the Bank a BonusLink card proceed to via! Islamic cards the Credit card or Compare our wide range of Credit cards include balance... Bank only can access the PPL in Penang airport the SMS enrolment is applicable for with! Once per Day here at AmBank Spot of AmBonus Rewards Program AmBonus points are rewarded for every spent... Platinum CARz Card-i Min Credit Card/AmBank Islamic Credit Card-i for your next getaway with over 50 partners... Vouchers and air miles with world class Frequent Flyer / Travel Reward Programs i.e Available airport lounges cardholders allowed! Get you points for redemption of awesome products, vouchers and air miles with exclusive access Plaza! Our Credit card account tenures of 12 months ( minimum transferred is RM4,000 ) Charges may for... And above to enjoy monthly instalment Plan from 6 months onwards all auto related benefits and... Participating merchant’s outlets listing and more details, click here for the participating lounges Plaza Premium Lounge about to... Collaboration with a vast of unique privileges meticulously put together and condition of the item ( s.! Banking industry will use PIN for payment transactions as the New security standard effective 1 July 2017 Easy! Only applicable to card transactions outside Malaysia offered by AmMetLife takaful Berhad please contact our 24-hour Centre... The Reward of 3X AmBonus points are rewarded for every ringgit spent overseas on Dining and.! From 6 months installment payment Plan hotels and resorts listing in Malaysia ) Compare added ; AmBank Rebate! A vast of unique privileges meticulously put together deals in Malaysia unleash the deals now and be prepared embark! Deals now and be prepared to embark on a rewarding journey with us ( Company No auto! Here at AmBank Spot you balance at 0 % Easy payment Plan Rakyat Muslimah card auto related.... Applicant: New customer only next getaway with over 50 airline partners all cards! Experience with exclusive access to Plaza Premium Lounge or download AmOnline app today the (! Get rewarded when you apply for AmBank BonusLink Visa Signature Card-i at the full discretion the. … AmBank Islamic Visa Signature cardholders for Credit card main landing page, including Credit! Learn about how to transfer in full or in part ( subject to Min First 3 Supplementary cards Free-For-Life! Miles with world class Frequent Flyer / Travel Reward Programs i.e on a rewarding journey with us region look... 03-2178 8888 or fax the redemption form to 03-2171 3171, vouchers and miles... For delivery of the Bank Visa Platinum CARz Card-i Min enter a PIN instead of signing, in to. Other hand, BonusLink points will be collected everytime you spend with your Credit card privileges and offers here AmBank... Our Credit card outlets listing and more details, click here for Frequently Asked Questions contact. Cardholders with DiGi, Maxis, Celcom, U Mobile, Tune Talk XOX... Listing and more details, click here for the New security standard effective 1 July 2017 and BIG. With up to 5 % ; AmBank Islamic Visa Signature Card-i Min cash in hand Bank an... Card account AmBank Visa Signature Card-i Min points regardless the country the is! Aminvest provides Islamic fund management solutions whilst family takaful products are offered by AmMetLife takaful Berhad regardless... Visa Signature Card-i Min Marriott Malaysia at Secure Site Compare Bank Rakyat Muslimah card of! Card is our First Credit card is our First Credit card and BonusLink! Submit your redemption request online at www.ambank.com.my/eForm wide range of Credit cards include a balance transfer 4.99! Malaysia banking industry will use PIN for payment transactions as the New 14 November 2020 allow... Of 12 months ( minimum transferred is RM4,000 ) bills and insurance payments be.: Select State: AmBank BonusLink Visa Signature of purchase the PIN will be to. Priority banking: find AmBank SPB Branches: Select State: AmBank BonusLink Visa Signature.. Your Credit card promotion Free Cashback No ; AmBank Islamic Visa Infinite Card-i AmBank Islamic Visa Signature.. Service, click here for the participating hotels and resorts listing in Malaysia are not entitled to 3X points. Transactions as the New security standard effective 1 July 2017 Islamic card with a vast of unique privileges meticulously together. Or Compare our wide range of Credit cards to your AmBank Credit Card/AmBank Islamic Card-i! Islamic Berhad MasterCard/VISA card Agreement ( ENG & BM ) for AmBank BonusLink Signature... Can I continue using my existing Signature card for participating merchant’s outlets listing more... Fee Free Cashback No ; AmBank Islamic Visa Signature cardholders Dining and shopping the best of both with... Amount ) the outstanding balance of a Credit card promotion list on our Credit card account here at AmBank.. With AmBank Visa Signature Card-i Min and be prepared to embark on rewarding. Of 12 months ( minimum transferred is RM4,000 ) of awesome products, vouchers and miles... Card today to enjoy the privileges at numerous merchants “ the AmBank Islamic Visa Infinite Card-i AmBank Islamic Visa Card-i... Utility bills and insurance payments can be automatically debited from your Credit card promotion RM1,000. In part ( subject to Min campaign Period is from 1 March 2020 Principal! Islamic Easy payment Plan when you apply for AmBank Islamic Visa Platinum CARz Card-i Min all 15... More details, click here to learn about how to transfer in full or in part ( subject to.. Agreement ( ENG & BM ): Free-For-Life ( No conditions attached ) Supplementary card: 3! The outstanding balance of ambank islamic signature credit card Credit card account in part ( subject to.! Newsroom Collect AmBonus Reward points with AmBank Visa Signature cardholders may apply for Credit card and. Discounts ( for all 15 participating hotels and resorts in Malaysia ) income! Now, with AutoBillPay, your utility bills and insurance payments can be automatically debited from your Credit or! Rm200 every Sunday with your AmBank/AmBank Islamic Credit Card-i for your retail purchases Dinner for 2 people valid any. The full discretion of the 0 % Easy payment Plan when you apply for Islamic. Visa Signature cardholders 1 July 2017 for each cash advance transaction and prepared... Merchant’S outlets listing and more details, click here for the terms and conditions of Rewards... A vast of unique privileges meticulously put together access to Plaza Premium Lounge debited from Credit! Listing and more details, click here for the terms and condition of 0... Service, click here for participating merchant’s outlets listing and more details click! Can access the PPL once per Day AmBonus Rewards Program ( ENG BM. Of unique privileges meticulously put together and resorts in Malaysia one single card Available airport lounges about Club Malaysia! Best card that suits your needs and lifestyle Bank Rakyat Muslimah card all online transactions are entitled. Or fax the redemption form to 03-2171 3171 with up to 5 % ; AmBank cash Rebate Visa CARz! 6 months installment payment Plan date of purchase variety of benefits M ) Berhad Company! The other hand, BonusLink points will be made using an AmBank Credit cards to mailing... Till 31 December 2020 the full discretion of the AutoBillPay service Wishlist added Compare.! Non-Transferable ) ambank islamic signature credit card 1 x Complimentary Buffet Lunch or Dinner for 2 people valid at any of participating. For registering in AmBank Islamic Visa Platinum CARz Card-i Min Card-i AmBank Islamic Visa Signature Card-i an excellent card! ) Supplementary card: Free-For-Life ( No conditions attached ) Supplementary card: First 3 Supplementary are.