C TIER. |, Pet Sorcerer Heavy Attack Build [Summoner], Magicka Dragonknight Beginner Build 160CP, Stamina Dragonknight Beginner Build 160CP, 1 Bar Sorcerer Build Maelstrom & Vateshran, Full Antiquities List with Locations of Leads, Dwarven Ebon Wolf Mount Item Location List. When you activate a synergy, a big circle will spawn on the ground and apply small shields to your allies every two seconds. It is fairly easy to keep up as it only requires a direct damage ability to get it to proc. Beekeeper's Gear drops in the Greenshade Zone. This is also a very niche set, slightly stronger than Beekeeper if you have enough resistances to push for really high health recovery like in the Solo Werewolf build for example. Fill in the spots with whatever classes apply based on you and your group's unique situation. Templar, provides whatever buffs your group needs and your most comfortable playing, whatever you're most comfortable playing, but provides redundant/useless buffs, provides buffs your group needs but you're not comfortable playing. tank tier list. The set can potentially lead to a crazy ultimate regen amount if you manage to proc the set on cooldown. Ebon Armory drops in the Crypt of Hearts 1 & 2 dungeon. Lord Warden head drops in the Imperial City Prison dungeon and the shoulder comes from the Urgarlag undaunted chest. if you have a full magicka group I can definitely recommend this set, obviously if your group members have no sustain issues, then this set becomes kinda irrelevant. If your group has stamina sustain issues, then this set can definitely help! With this set you can automatically let enemies get pulled to you. That way, even if you forget to use healing abilities, the health recovery will carry you for a while. The set is easy to spot because it has an unique animation giving you 3 red orbs that float around you. Increases the health of your whole group by 1000. The ESO DPS Tier List focuses on the usefulness of a class or setup while playing solo, dungeons or trials. Earthgore helmet drops in the Bloodroot Forge dungeon and the shoulder comes from the Urgarlag undaunted chest. Healer: Argonian, High Elf, Breton As we start playing they tell me to play the class I want, but I have to tank. While the rotation … One of the must have sets for every tank, for both 4 man and 12 man groups! Kuroyuki's PvP Class Tier List Ice Queen – Frost Mage; Night Queen – Magicka Warden Vampire DPS; Force of Nature – Stamina DPS; Claymore – 2h Stamina DPS; Archer – Bow DPS; Protector – Warden Tank; Lifeline – Warden Healer; Dragonknight Menu Toggle. The nice thing about this set is that you can front or back bar it, that way you can run a more optimized setup and still get your cost reduction on the expensive ultimate. The set gives you and your group a pretty big shield for a short duration. There are a ton of ways to keep your resources up. This list is just general and doesn’t pertain to any specific part of content within the game. Mine follows as: 1.) The heal of the set can also be easily increased, up to a maximum of about 7900 like shown in the video here. DPS Tier List; How To Solo Guide; Magicka Builds. This set is like failsafe, when you drop below 25% health you gain a huge healthboost and on top of that you also get 100 ultimate points. ESO Nightblade Stamina Tank PvE Build >> [RECOMMENDED] My Favorite ESO Levelling Guide - Level 50 in TWO Days Played [UPDATED: 2020] >> In this article I have curated a list of the best Nightblade Stamina PvE Tank builds . The set also has a fairly unique animation, you can recognize it by the green orbs floating around your character. The Elder Scrolls Online has passed its 5 year anniversary, so it’s understandable that the game has gone through many many changes during … These are definitely awesome tank races, but you've definitely forgotten to add Argonian. The Best Sets in ESO for each character class. Warden 3.) Same as yours honestly. The extra resistance from this set is very powerful and it can reduce damage taken for the group by a lot. Dungeons 13 to 16 have mechanics that can be tricky to avoid if you don't know how they work, so they're on the next tier. save. Please keep in mind, this is not a list from best to worst, more important is that you do understand in what situations you need these sets, every group is different, therefore always communicate with your group if you have the chance to, that way you can optimize your sets better! First and most important, don’t overcast. Keep in mind that the biggest factor that will increase your damage are buffs and debuffs applied by yourself or your group. Equipping your character with proper items is an essential part of the Elder Scrolls Online gameplay. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Like I said before, your goal is to list the best, not just what kinda works. Thurvokun head drops from the Fang Lair dungeon and the shoulder comes from the Urgarlag undaunted chest. The duration of the debuff is very short and the cooldown of the set is very long, so you really have to time it right to get it right. Argonian DK is the cheese tank because of that Resourceful passive. In this article I will talk about some of the best tank sets in the game, basically a must have for every player that plans to tank in the Elder Scrolls Online! 145 magicka recovery doesn’t sound like a lot, but it can really make a difference. Class Tier List? Health Tank [Frostbite] Werewolf Build [Claws] Templar. DK 2.) It is often used in the Blackrose Prison Arena to counter the huge amount of incoming damage. The Worm's Raiment drops in the Vaults of Madness dungeon. This is where I'd place them. Magsorcs are still the best dpsers, templars are uh good in healing, warden is great for healing, nbs uh, they crit a lot #2. chicken Tremorscale head drops in the Volenfell dungeon and the shoulder comes from the Glirion undaunted chest. DPS Tier List; Necromancer. DK 2.) NB tanks have most mitigation, aoe stun (fear), aoe minor vulnerability, minor maim, aoe spell/weapon dmg reduction (not a buff so it stacks with other debuffs), group minor brutality, group and self-heals, gap closer, speed buff, fastest ult … This gun is very forgiving, supported by its low reload timer and relatively good accuracy. This is the pinnacle of tanking. This set adds an unique debuff ... Lord Warden. When the set procs it places a poison field on the ground, the poison field heals you for the amount of damage it causes. Monster Sets. This is a very powerful 4 man group set. The set is often used in 4 man dungeons to protect allies from incoming damage. The only downside to this is that it has a long cooldown. This is a very niche set, mostly used to push for a build specialized in really high health recovery. Tier VIII Light Tanks Aufklärungspanzer V Bat.-Châtillon 12 t ELC EVEN 90 ELC EVEN 90 FL FV1066 Senlac HWK 12 HWK 30 leKpz M 41 90 mm leKpz M 41 90 mm GF LHMTV LT-432 LTTB M41 Walker Bulldog M41D Panhard AML Lynx 6x6 Panhard EBR 75 (FL 10) T-44 lightweight T92 WZ-132 Unique Solo Builds for ESO. Magicka Damage Dealer [Curse] Magicka Healer [Scourge] Stamina Damage Dealer [Reaper] Bow/Bow Damage Dealer [Blight] 2H/Bow Damage Dealer [Cleave] Health Tank [Colossus] Dragonknight. Remove Dark Elf and Khajit. II (Germany) Why The Tank is the Best for Tier 2: One of the best features of this tier 2 tank is that it shows off the highest penetrating auto-cannon in its tier. Bloodspawn. The Tank Club The Tank Club is an ESO resource for Tanks from Beginners to Veterans! Hey so I've recently got back into the game with a bunch of friends. I’m really interested in your opinions on this and why you think some tank classes are better! They give great (and unique!) 17 comments. Lunar Bastion drops in the Maw of Lorkhaj Trial. The set proc holds 10 seconds, but every synergy has a 20 second cooldown, therefore you need at least two different synergies to really get a high uptime on the set. To make it worth on a tank you have to run a two handed weapon on the backbar (Destro Staff), because that way you will maintain the full value of the enchantment (One-handed weapons have their enchantment effect cut in half). Elder Scrolls Online offers a huge variety in terms of build composition, there are plenty of skills and sets in the game that can increase your efficiency. Last updated on March 9th, 2020. This page lists builds by their rating. You can also one bar the set if you want. ESO Sets in Elder Scrolls Online are obtained via Crafting, as drops from mobs and bosses across Tamriel, from PvP vendors in Battlegrounds or Cyrodiil and from Dungeons and Trials.Some sets can be acquired from Maelstrom Arena or Dragonstar Arena.See also: Set Crafting Locations for the locations on where the Crafted Sets can be made. Necromancer 5.) Torug’s is usually combined with an Infused trait on the weapon, to increase the penetration value even further. If you are new to Final Fantasy XIV or just want to know if Dark Knight, Gunbreaker, Warrior or Paladin are made for you, this is the right place! The set gives you a 15% cost reduction on your ultimate which is very powerful if you plan to reduce high cost ultimates such as Aggressive Horn. A tank without resources is as good as a player who gets disconnected. This helps us and the community show which builds people are really liking or … Unlike many tanks in this tier, it’s armor is pretty good. W ant to know what is the Best Race of Elder Scrolls Online?What Race is best for your build in ESO?How to pick your Race and Class in ESO? This is more of a niche set if you do not have access to any ability that chains enemies. Claw of Yolnahkriin comes in two different versions, Claw of Yolnahkriin  and Perfected Claw of Yolnahkriin. The set is also fairly easy to get as you can buy it via the guild store, especially if you buy non best in slot traits. I don't think it's as easy as just making a overall tier, you'd have to make a tier for each role. That might not sound like a lot but it can really make a difference reducing overall deaths. This set can function as sort of a “failsafe” proc, you just have to make sure that you have some sort of healing on your tank (Blood Altar) and then the Earthgore proc will proc automatically, even if you do not currently see the player. If an enemy stands in the desecrated bile they get debuffed with Minor Maim & Minor Defile, reducing their damage and healing by 15%. Defender – Nightblade Tank; Mender – Nightblade Healer; Warden Menu Toggle. Dungeons 17 to 21 are next because the mobs have more health than the other dungeons below it, and are generally a little more dangerous. Alessian Order can be purchased in Cyrodiil from the Vlastarus Elite Gear Vendor. Battalion Defender drops in Cyrodiil from Rewards of the Worthy Boxes. The set effect can be applied to yourself and 5 other group members, each of them get 307 weapon or spell damage. Hircine's Veneer drops in the Selene’s Web dungeon. Keep on reading to review my Solo PVE Class Tier List for ESO, updated for 2020! You can list them however you want. Torug's Pact is a crafted set and requires 3 researched traits to craft it. Swarm Mother. Tier: I: Tank name: Leichttraktor: Global win percentage: 50,7%: Global WN8: 564: Best feature(s) View range, stock gun: Worst feature(s) Somewhat weak armor: Performance analysis - Leichttraktor has the best stock gun of any Tier I tanks and is, therefore, the easiest to do well in from the get-go.Its armor is nothing to boast about, even at tier I, but it can bounce some stray autocannon shells. When an ally drops below 50% health and you heal him, a pool of blood will drop and heal for 30000 over 6 seconds. Tank: Nord, Imperial, Orc. See Unique Set Pieces for special Elite World Boss Drops. This set adds an unique debuff to the enemy, reducing their physical resistance by 2395. This is a medium armor set that is most commonly used on a tank to debuff the boss, it is basically a must have for every group in a trial. This can be powerful, if several enemies get hit at the same time. Magicka Damage Dealer [Valakas] Magicka Healer [Obsidian] Stamina Damage Dealer [Venom] 2H/Bow Damage Dealer [Serpent] Bow/Bow Damage Dealer [Toxin] This is another medium set that is often used by a Tank to buff the groups spell or weapon damage. This is also a very niche set, only really used to reduce incoming damage for a very short duration. Nightblade 4.) Returning player looking for advice on classes, please share your experiences or knowledge :) ... DKs are your standard and probably the best in tanking. These sets here are most commonly used in the endgame of ESO, please make sure to read all the information so you do understand in what situations you need these sets! Alcast is the owner of the website and creates Builds & Guides for everything related to The Elder Scrolls Online. This is our ESO Best Tank Class 2021 tier list and information about each class for Tanking. This set is often used to boost the health of a tank by a huge margin. does not provide a buff, or provides redundant buffs and you're uncomfortable or unfamiliar playing. This set can be used on trash fights because it has such a big area it covers. Magicka shields, the ability to survive whilst kicking butt, dropping … Press J to jump to the feed. Warden 3.) We run no ads on our website, help us keep it that way & get cool benefits! Sorcerer 6.) Leeching Plate drops in the Imperial City Prison. Usage: Normal Content (Maelstrom, Vateshran Hollows, Overland, Dungeons etc) The 1 Bar Pet Sorcerer and the Werewolf build are designed to help you get through vet Maelstrom Arena as they have built in support to accommodate for mistakes on your side, be it whether you forget to heal, dodge roll a heavy attack or weapon swap in a wrong moment.