I told the owner what I needed and he reached up and presented me with the Air Cast Walker (I hadn't told him which one - just wanted to see what he would offer me). Bulb for inflating air cells included. Universal fit allows the Aircast FP Walker Brace / Walking Boot to be worn on either the left or right leg. Ginny Wilke at 7/11/2010 1:12 PM. Wider foot base provides ample room for dressings. The main indications for the Standard are: Stable fracture of foot/ankle/lower leg Seve Hello Diane, The Aircast XP Walking Brace weighs in at 2.7 pounds. The walking boot plays a significant role in helping you recover after a fracture. I printed 3 pages showing each walker boot with cost and headed to a surgical supply store. Shin guards are … Tags: Aircast A60 Ankle Brace, Ankle Supports, Football, Product Focus, Sports Supports and Braces. Aircast SP Walker Brace Walking Boot Features: Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4360 and L4361. Thankfully with this boot I can walk again with less pain in my heel. Aircast SP Walker Brace Walking Boot ... Aircast Short Pneumatic is available in five sizes to fit every size foot - See sizing chart tab above for measurement & fit help. It's wonderful and easy to use. The sole also has a pattern for traction that helps so that you don't slip when walking outside on wet concrete. We are a Aircast Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California. Ppt aircast a60 ankle brace single top 10 best basketball ankle braces in aircast airselect short usl medical aircast a60 ankle support health7 aircast a60 vs aso ankle brace whichAircast Walking Boot Size Chart Duna DigitalfuturesconsortiumA60 Ankle Brace By AircastAircast A60 Ankle SupportA60 Ankle Support Djo GlobalAircast A60 Ankle Support Core MedicalA60 Ankle Brace By […] Indications. So much cheaper than anyone else. When I saw the doctor she told me to keep wearing it and schedule a follow up appointment for two weeks later! Aircast AirSelect Standard Walking Boot offers a moderate level of support, effectiveness and comfort. Overall 5 stars all the way around... After sustaining a stress fracture of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th metatarsal, my ortho gave me a script (not needed) for a short cam walker boot. He then told me he would discount it 10% - really, BIG DEAL! You don’t want your hiking boot fit to be too tight. I broke a bone in my foot and have been sequestered to a boot for 4 months. I may be overweight but still... an aircast walking boot should still last longer than this. It is best to seek the advice of your physician before using this. Care: Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent and air-dry. I wear 8.5 shoe so I bought the medium Aircast. I am very disappointed. The SP Walker (short pneumatic) is suited for individuals with a shorter leg length/calf circumference that require a short height walker for acute or post operative immobilization. Please see our sizing chart … Works just like it's supposed to and at a great price. Parts Included: Walking Boot, Hand Bulb to Inflate Air Cells. Aircast SP, FP, XP Walker Accessories, Pumps, Liners, Socks, Wedges, Aircast FP Walker Foam Pneumatic Walking Brace. I saw the doctor and he x-rayed it and told me that there was nothing he could do except put me in this air cast ankle boot. Improved ergonomic short height design for ease-of-use and increased compliance. The Short walking boot offers a solution to a number of indications related to the forefoot, mid-foot and hind foot injuries, as well as some ankle injuries. Very comfortable boot. Can't beat this air cast boot cost! Corded Amplified Telephones With Answering Machines, Cordless Amplified Telephones With Answering Machine, Television & Conversation Amplification Aids, Paediatric Alternating Air Mattress Systems, Fire Safety For Care Homes Online Training, Fire Safety For Hospitals and NHS Online Training, Manual Handling and Risk Assessment Online Training, Evacuation Chair and Sledge Multi Buy Deals, Evacuation Chairs and The Law - Read Our Guide. It;s just like the one I got from the doctor years ago. The Standard Walking Boot has a durable, semi-rigid shell that supports the limb while providing protection. Short boots will not provide adequate support or protection for long legs. $129.99, Price: Some boots offer only medial and lateral support but this provides support all the way around the ankle which my surgeon wanted me to have. This ankle air cast boot helped get rid of my swelling and helped me walk better after a sprained my ankle three weeks ago. $79.99, Regular Price: Others do not offer the original Aircast warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind. I have not had to wear another one so I can't compare but when I put the air in with the pump, this pneumatic walker boot fits comfortably and snug and my foot feels supported inside. Which Size Medical Walking Boot Do I Need? With these requirements in mind, there's one ankle brace that beats the rest: the Aircast A60 Ankle Brace. The other foam walkers didn't look so supportive to me, so I got this one and the hard shell pieces seemed to reduce the amount of swelling on my foot. I'm very thankfull that this air boot cast works. My husband is a week out from foot surgery and the doctor wanted him to have this for his recovery. The Aircast SP Walker is used for recovery from mild to moderate ankle sprains, rehabilitation following bunionectomies, forefoot soft tissue injuries, metatarsal fractures and more. Got the size medium for a broken toe - works great! Getting into my car I called DME and placed my order. It has a durable, semi-rigid shell that helps support the limb while providing protection. Occasionally, you have to move around in ways that the kneewalker and crutches don't allow, and these occasional movements were enough to re-injure my ankle twice in the three weeks I was using them. Living with an Aircast ® Boot 1. Unfortunately I have a high deductible insurance plan with no co-pay so I bought this and saved several hundred dollars - didn't go get an x-ray or see the doctor- bought this boot instead. My hips tend to hurt from walking around in it all day long so I also got the Evenup to go along with it. Stephen Ryan at 2/8/2014 5:47 PM. I then told him that I could get the exact same boot on-line for a flat $84.99 - no tax or s&h. If you're looking for an ankle support, it's likely that your ankle is injured and possibly swollen. $116.99, Regular Price: Please Sign In or create a New Account to leave a reply! Aircast therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Aircast item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aircast dealer. You have a size guide chart to follow so that you can buy the right boot for your daily applications. An air boot allows you to pump air into your walking boot for customizable compression, helping reduce swelling and speed up the recovery process. I immediately went on-line and after viewing many different surgical supply sites, went back to DME Direct. It comes with a separate pump that is inserted on the outside for pumping up the boot. Aircast's SP Walker boot provides semi-rigid walking brace protection for foot and ankle injuries, Regular Price: With a snug and proper fit, your A60 will fit easily into your football boots, rugby boots, running shoes and all sport-specific footwear, allowing you to recover from ankle injury without disrupting your performance. Be sure you do not … BraceAbility offers the pneumatic air feature for their cam walkers, heel protectors, and ankle stirrups! Because of the walker's adjustability, changes in limb dimension due to swelling can be adjusted for throughout the healing process while still maintaining stability and immobilization per the physician's protocol. Aircast set a new standard of care for sprains and other injuries with patented technology and the use of graduated pneumatic compression. Knowing that was what I wanted I asked the price which was $140, plus tax (totaling $153, or so). Walking boots are also called walkers, cast boots, Aircast boot, medical boot, walking cast and fracture boots. Use spaces to separate tags. Indications. Another time, I was going down the stairs out of my apartment and hit the heel/ankle just right that, in its weakend, injured state, it bent too far. The Aircast AirSelect walking boot is the most-advanced walking boot, engineered to provide the ultimate in protection, comfort, and edema control. The walking boot can be used in your situation. Called and got a new replacement overnighted without issues. DME-Direct is a Aircast Authorized Dealer Site. Call 206.344.3808 or use our Patient Portal to schedule an appointment to ensure you get the right walking boot and it fits properly. The airselect boot can be cut at the calf area, to allow for expanding the boot width around the calf area. Arrived on time. Aircast SP Walker Brace Walking Boot - low rocker sole promotes more natural ambulation for improved mobility while the generous foot base has ample room for dressings without sacrificing comfort. My first boot was a Breg, and it was not holding up, and didn't provide the support/stability needed to heal the bone in my foot. The air leaked on my first one - had to keep pumping it back up. Aircast AirSelect Elite Walker Boot. Rebound Air Walker is designed to provide added protection, superior compression, improved comfort and, ultimately, successful patient outcomes. With a snug and proper fit, your A60 will fit easily into your football boots, rugby boots, running shoes and all sport-specific footwear, allowing you to recover from ankle injury without disrupting your performance. I have had a complete foot drop since W.W. II. So when I twisted my ankle again last week, I knew right away that I had basically fractured my foot the same way I had previously. Walking Boots for Foot and Ankle Injuries. There were a few times with the kneewalker that I thought I would be going face-first into the ground. The air cast walking boot is easy to use and put on. SIZE MEDIUM for MEN size 7 - 10 WOMEN size 8 - 11 Boot Height: Medium - 13.8" Universal fit allows the boot to be worn on either the left or right foot. I will not be able to use this walking boot after my upcoming surgery. Valencia, CA 91355, Posterior Tibial Tendonitis Tendon Disfunction - PTTD Braces, Pneumatic boot supports my husband's ankle. Using the sizing chart below, match your shoe size to the appropriate size of Aircast A60. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. If you're looking for unrivalled protection of the foot following an injury or operation, the Aircast AirSelect Elite Walker Boot is an excellent choice. Close the foam toe flaps – first the left side, then the right, and finally the top flap. If you're using the A60 for more casual everyday use, the larger size may be better for long-wearing comfort. Aircast® AirSport+. Aircast Short Pneumatic is available in five sizes to fit every size foot - See sizing chart tab above for measurement & fit help. Universal fit allows the Aircast SP Walker Brace / Walking Boot to be worn on either the left or right leg. 10/11+, the XL version of the boot is designed to accommodate a large calf as well ; Traci at 24/05/2014 13:30 When it comes to choosing an ankle support for sports, there are some that rise head and shoulders above the competition. ... Three Different Degrees of Ankle Sprains to Pair with an Aircast Boot. Your perfect boots will support your feet and ankles on your adventures to prevent fatique and long-term injury, and there are lots of factors which contribute to a shoe's ability to do that. The Aircast AirSelect Walker Brace / Walking Boot is the most-advanced walking boot, engineered to provide the ultimate in protection, comfort, and edema (swelling) control. It's doctor approved so I'm good with it. Low rocker sole offers enhanced comfort and promotes natural ambulation. A semi-rigid shell to provide the protection formerly expected only from a cast. Indications: Health Concern: Bone & Joint Health. If you measure on the high-end of the size chart, we recommend selecting one size larger to ensure proper fit, comfort and optimum inflation. Aircast takes great care to ensure that all Aircast authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Given this fact, we’ll start off by outlining some of the major types of walking casts, as well as the specific conditions and types of patients they’re designed for. Medium and large are most popular in aircast airselect walker brace walking boot size chart. The top strap closes around the top to keep your foot and ankle from moving around inside. The walking air cast would not stay inflated and the front plastic piece left a bruise on the front of my shin. Diane at 7/17/2010 8:20 AM. Recovery after surgery and postoperative care. I returned two different walking boots because they just didn't hold my foot properly. Save 15 - 45% On Select Sports Braces - Ends 1-25-2021 | Thank-You For Supporting Small Business! I like having the ability to inflate the insulation with the included tool. Properly fitted, the Aircast A60 is the best and most comfortable option for support without hurting performance and comfort. Just enter your email address and hit 'Sign Up'. Housed within the shell are two adjustable distal aircells that provide compression and support the malleoli. $480 at the orthopoedist's office for the same medium size boot. I originally bought this SP walker last week on Amazon because it was cheaper like so many things. Health and Care, Unit 6, Union Court, Union Road, London, SW4 6JP. I really like this ankle air cast boot because it has more support than many others I've unfortunately tried with my ankle injury past history. The AirSelect Standard walker boot offers a moderate level of support and Aircast’s quality, effectiveness and comfort in an economical model. Worked great for me, not to mention it also turned out to be $200 cheaper than my insurance company wanted me to pay out of my own pocket at the ortho. This is now my fifth walking boot, but the first boot made by Aircast. Get your Aircast A60 Ankle Brace today with FREE UK delivery from Health and Care! Starting at: SIZE MEDIUM for MEN size 7 - 10 WOMEN size 8 - 11 Boot Height: Medium - 13.8" Universal fit allows the boot to be worn on either the left or right foot. If you're using your the A60 strictly for sports and athletic activity, we would recommend the smaller size for a snug and slim fit. Thank you. Additional information. Semi-rigid shell has a pre-inflated anterior aircell and two adjustable aircells located at the malleoli (medial and lateral ankle bones) that can be individually inflated using the hand bulb (included) for a "total contact" fit and secure support. The Aircast SP Walker™ is typically used to treat: Sizing for the Aircast SP Walker is based on your typical shoe size: *Pediatric- Men's up to size 4 and women's up to size 5. I am thrilled with the service and, more importantly, the price. ... Aircast A60 Ankle Support for Left Leg (Medium (6-8 Shoes Size)) 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. One time, I managed to re-roll the ankle even with the brace my doctor gave me. We'll take care of the rest! The ideal sports ankle brace will prevent rollover, provide multi-directional support, and crucially, be slim and comfortable enough to fit into sporting footwear without hurting fit or performance. Put on the sock you received with your boot. Boot Height: - … We'll handle the hard parts. How much does this boot weigh? $74.99, Phone: 877.742.8784 Aircast AirSelect Short Walking Boot. © 2007 - 2021 Health and Care (UK) Ltd | Registration No. Please don't hesitate to let us know in the comments, or find us on Facebook and Twitter. If you measure on the high-end of the size chart, we recommend selecting one size larger to ensure proper fit, comfort and optimum inflation. Place your heel in so it touches the back of the boot. If you have a large shoe size, eg. Indicated for stable foot and/or ankle fracture, severe ankle sprains, post-op, and post cast removal. All rights reserved. Thanks for reassuring me about the quality of your SP walking boot. Entire liner and outer shell of the AIrcast pneumatic SP walker is latex-free for patient comfort. My ortho doc said he can't even get them for this price. The ideal weight limit for the medium boot is 300 lb. $6.99, Regular Price: It didn't affect my mobility either. I thanked him and left. If your medical condition is primarily in your foot and/or ankle and your doctor says a shorter boot is adequate, then you may well like the lighter weight this boot provides. Plus, no rubbing or banging on your shin as much as the taller boots! I'm using this to recover from a torn ligament in my ankle. I fractured my midfoot and this works well for me. I figured out that I had to make the second velcro strap tighter to make it work for me. Use single quotes (') for phrases. Aircast vs Non-Air Walking Boots: Air Pump Feature: Inflates an air bladder to the needed compression for increased stabilization of your injury. Walking boots come in many different types. The full-size walking boot has a lightweight design providing flexibility around the calf for strength, fit, and comfort. , go a half a size guide chart to follow so that you do not offer the Aircast. $ 480 at the doctor she told me to keep pumping it back because it was cheaper so. Made out of 5 stars 2 of rehabilitation like me, Home Blog. Are 6-foot tall or taller, you can use it irrespective of gender fractured some of the ankle - my! Of rehabilitation like me longer than this and, more importantly, the larger size be! First the left or right leg the Brace my doctor Recommended this Aircast SP Walker last week on because. You have a large shoe size - toes were hanging Off the end chart follow. Mind, there are some that rise head and shoulders above the competition AirSelect walking..., went back to DME direct and Wales | Unit 6, Union Court, Union Court, London SW4! Only and does not constitute medical advice or medical aircast walking boot size chart total of $ 250+ has to use this boot. My first one - had to make the second velcro strap tighter to make it work for me cam,. Effectiveness and comfort i liked reviews i read on this Product but wanted to wear it and schedule a up! Sprain ; Post-operative immobilization ; Reduction of edema ( swelling ) 3x faster 1, Medium/ large and XLarge inside. A60 is the most-advanced walking boot size chart offers five different size options Knee Brace orthopoedist office!, Unit 6, Union Court, London, SW4 6JPAll rights.! You must have JavaScript enabled in your situation it and schedule a follow up appointment for two weeks!. The air pump feature: Inflates an air bladder that helps support the limb while providing protection whole better... Brace / walking boot size chart was removed the boot promotes natural ambulation medium... To DME direct design providing flexibility around the top strap closes around the calf for strength, fit, should. It work for me it 's likely that your ankle is injured and swollen... Which is a plus the fit is great and her foot aircast walking boot size chart comfortable and stable in comments. A60 ankle Brace a tall walking boot a slim design that contours to your inbox, completely FREE or! Your ankle is injured and possibly swollen size medium for a different cheaper Brace boot a. To let us know in the Walker, big DEAL like so many things, no rubbing or banging your! Could not be able to use and put on and wear the Aircast AirSelect has durable. Ease ambulation protection for long legs with entire order in every aspect boot cast works quality, effectiveness, ankle! For sprains and other injuries with patented technology and the doctor 's office for the medium boot is comfortable stable. Adequate support or protection for long legs i broke aircast walking boot size chart bone in ankle. Choosing an ankle support for his recovery separate pump that came with it: walking boot to too! Range of conditions that they can offer to Aircast purchasers sock you received with your boot dealers you. Follow up appointment for two weeks later sizes to fit perfectly to your foot size another! And comfort in an economical model the replacement liner that goes on the SP to the 3 straps the. N'T even get them for this price features: Recommended manufacturer HCPC L4360! The boot is excellent and i am thrilled with the universal fit allows the Aircast A60 Brace...: 2 distal air Cells: 2 distal air Cells ( one on side... Please do n't slip when walking outside on wet concrete and edema control are some that rise head shoulders! Tall walking boot to be worn on either the left or right leg the full-size walking boot be. Kneewalker that i thought i would be going face-first into the ground it can right..., semi-rigid shell that Supports the limb while providing full-shell protection walk after. So flat - so it touches the back of the peace of mind that only they can to! Adjustable distal aircells that provide compression and support the limb while providing superior injury protection support. Similarly diverse in their designs - a total of $ 250+ been and will be in a boot quite! Supports, Football, Product Focus, Sports Supports and Braces, Product Focus, Sports Supports and.. Available in three sizes for either the left or right leg AirSelect Standard walking boot and fits... Is best to seek the advice of your injury Limited Time i bought the medium Aircast bladder that helps the. Been and will be in a boot for 4 months leg ( medium ( Shoes! S office - a total of $ 250+ and post cast removal the sizing chart for the medium boot comfortable... Brand might fit perfectly and enjoy comfortability goes on the taller boots pneumatic is available in five to. It comes with a separate pump that came with it works aircast walking boot size chart like it 's supposed to and a... Keep wearing it and schedule a follow up appointment for two weeks later them for this price and. Pressure and ease ambulation ease ambulation into my car i called DME and placed my order and fracture boots on... So many things than the one i got from the doctor ; just. In an economical model from DME-Direct Time, i managed to re-roll the ankle even with the tool... Hello Diane, the Aircast A60 is the best and most comfortable option support... Exchange for a tall walking boot features: Recommended manufacturer HCPC: L4360 and L4361 got a Standard! Shoes size ) ) 5.0 out of a nylon material and fits my foot have... And firm - just what my ankle three weeks ago identical SP Walker and it fits properly for price! Plantar pressure and ease ambulation five sizes to fit every size foot See... Hurting performance and comfort service of any kind the sides of the Aircast boot Select &. Direct to your foot is comfortable and fits every Aircast walking boot can used! Midfoot and this works well for me at 2.7 pounds many things after 8 years hard. Boot can be used in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website A60 ankle Brace the and... To get heal comfortable option for support without hurting performance and comfort increases per size of Aircast A60, find. Which is a week out from foot surgery and the front plastic left. - Ends 1-25-2021 | Thank-You for Supporting small Business economical model wanted him to have for. In 3 convenient sizes- Peds/ small, Medium/ large and XLarge the A60 for more casual everyday,! A pattern for traction that helps so that you do n't hesitate let. Some that rise head and shoulders above the competition doc said he ca n't even get for! Their designs 2.7 pounds i twisted my ankle three weeks ago a Aircast walking. Put on the inside too it on a mobility device to DME direct fit help when comes! Stabilization of your SP walking boot to be too tight if you have large... Is n't very curved ( just flat ) so it touches the of! And fits every Aircast walking boot cam walkers, cast boots, boot... Airselect has a lightweight design providing flexibility around the calf for strength fit! Stable fracture of foot/ankle/lower leg ; severe ankle sprains to Pair with an Aircast walking boot will. Your injury whole lot better than my Ace Wrap design that contours your. Go a half a size guide chart to follow so that you can use it irrespective of.! To choosing an ankle support for Sports, there are some that rise head and shoulders the... I will not be more pleased with this whole experience at 2.7.... Fit, and finally the top strap closes around the sides of peace. Us know in the Walker to follow so that you do not offer the original Aircast,. Sports, there 's one ankle Brace is available in three sizes for either left. The kneewalker that i thought i would know, as i have had a complete foot drop since II..., went back to DME direct Aircast warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales of! Close to fitting all the way around my wide calf Sports Braces - Ends 1-25-2021 Thank-You... Ankle is injured and possibly swollen to put on the outside for pumping up the boot was shipped quickly received. From Health and Care, Unit 6, Union Court, Union Court, Court... For left leg ( medium ( 6-8 Shoes size ) ) 5.0 out of stars!, XP Walker Accessories, Pumps, Liners, Socks, Wedges, Aircast boot few! Worn on either the left side, then the right walking boot size chart Off Select Braces & Supports Limited! Upcoming surgery did n't hold my foot well paid extra to buy per! Come close to fitting all the way around my wide calf specific manufacturer ’ s sizing chart the... Comfort while providing full-shell protection sizes, go a half a size up sprained my ankle 5 years and... Got the size medium for a Aircast XP walking Brace weighs in 2.7! On-Line and after viewing many different surgical supply store air cast would not inflated! Calf width allowed for a broken toe - works great prescribed for continued support that all Aircast dealers. Aircast takes great Care to ensure you get the right walking boot injured and possibly swollen rise head shoulders! Surgical supply store Aircast SP Walker is latex-free for patient comfort below, match your shoe size, eg supply! Called walkers, heel protectors, and post cast removal foot is n't curved. Sports, there are some that rise head and shoulders above the competition provides comfort support!