... China Bistro #654 of 1,091 Restaurants in Omaha Mango Tango Mojito to Macadamia Nut Chicken. A fitness centre is available on site. Stay at this 3-star business-friendly hotel in Omaha. Yes, The Bistro offers American cuisine. You … Courtyard by Marriott Omaha East/Council Bluffs, IA is rated "Superb" by our guests. The Fun Plex Amusement Park is 3 miles from the hotel. This 181-room, 3-star hotel has a restaurant, a free airport shuttle, and a fitness center. My room was quiet and comfortable with a queen size bed, a couch with ottoman, LCD HDTV and refrigerator. A fitness centre is available on site. Open for breakfast and dinner Dress code: Casual, Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 402-505-9979, Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual, Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual, Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Dress Jeans Phone: +1 402-393-1166, Dress code: Dress Jeans Phone: +1 402-390-6021, Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 402-390-2600, Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 402-393-5000, Famous for Butter Burgers and Frozen Custard, Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 402-504-4440, Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 402-934-7100, Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 402-596-9464, Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 402-592-2739, Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 402-592-9713, Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 402-592-7427, Open for dinner Dress code: Dress Jeans Phone: +1 402-391-6358. We offer easy access to Omaha businesses and attractions as well as proximity to Lincoln, several major Universities, many shopping centers and numerous notable companies. It seems that Courtyard thermostats might default to auto on the fan which is annoying for those of us who like to sleep with the white noise and constant air circulation. Restaurants near Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista 12560 Westport Pkwy, La Vista, NE 68128-5610. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista is conveniently situated off of Interstate 80, in La Vista, Nebraska's South Port development and just 20 minutes from downtown Omaha. Safe travels! Executive Boardroom Our Executive Boardroom seats 10 comfortably, has a drop down screen and is … Please see our partners for more details. View deals for Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Personalized services. Even if you're not staying at this hotel, stop by and see her for a drink. The hotel is new, nicely decorated and very clean. Guests at Courtyard by Marriott Omaha East/Council Bluffs, IA will be able to enjoy activities in and around Council Bluffs, like hiking and skiing. Hello Dark Knight: Thank you for the nice review of our hotel and the Aksarben Village area. The bar is nice and the drinks are well poured, better in fact than some pubs I’ve been to. After your adventures in Downtown Omaha, unwind in a spacious room or king suite at Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area. Inspired experiences. Our hotel's restaurant offers tasty dining options and handcrafted cocktails. Compare reviews and find deals on hotels in with Skyscanner Hotels. At the center of it all is The Bistro, your destination for a great breakfast, or drinks and dinner during the evening. The accommodation offers an indoor pool, a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi throughout the property. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the clean rooms in their reviews. I had the same issue during my stay at the Salina Courtyard. The entire property seems clean and safe.I can’t comment on the meal quality but the menu looked good. Popular attractions Henry Doorly Zoo and Ralston Arena are located nearby. Only complaint was the A/C didn't cool to my satisfaction. Nearby restaurants include PizzaWest (11-min walk), Summer Kitchen Cafe (13 … Stay at this 3-star business-friendly hotel in La Vista. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. I woke up sweating and found it reset the fan to auto. 59 vendégértékelés, valamint 24 fénykép segíti a döntésben a Booking.com oldalán. Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village Features. Drink. Are there restaurants at or near Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista? Courtyard by Marriott Omaha East har även ett businesscenter, en bankomat, fax och kopiator. The Bistro — 1 min walk; PizzaWest - 11 min walk; Summer Kitchen Cafe - 13 min walk; Culver's - 5 min drive; Azteca - 5 min drive; View in a map. I like my room cool with the fan on and the temp around 70 when I sleep. The property provides an indoor pool, free WiFi throughout the property and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi and an airport shuttle are free, and this hotel also features a restaurant. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an indoor pool. El Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Aksarben Village acepta estas tarjetas y se reserva el derecho de cargar de forma temporal una cantidad antes de la entrada. She made the stay very welcoming. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel when your travels bring you to Omaha! The hotel does not offer shuttle service. 34 reviews of Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista "Really a pretty great hotel, everything was new and smelled great. View deals for Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. De accommodatie beschikt over een binnenzwembad, een 24-uursreceptie en gratis WiFi in alle ruimtes. Located in the heart of Omaha, this Marriott Courtyard is part of a vibrant new mixed-use urban development. The University of Nebraska-Omaha is a 5 minute drive and the hotel provides complementary shuttle service to the campus. Guests praise the comfy beds. The Bistro – Eat. Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown is rated "Fabulous" by our guests. Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista is rated "Fabulous" by our guests. Are there restaurants at or near Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista? This happened 4 or 5 times throughout the night. Yes, The Bistro offers American cuisine. CHI Health Center Omaha is minutes away. Our Omaha hotel photos will show you accommodations, public spaces & more. Just make sure to check this property's cancellation policy for the exact terms and conditions. Guests praise the comfy beds. Dining . I set the temp at 68 degrees and turned the fan to low. The rooms are clean and well maintained. A stay at Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown places you in the heart of Omaha, within a 15-minute walk of CHI Health Center Omaha and TD Ameritrade Park Omaha. Had breakfast at the bistro was really good and convenient brought it up to the room. Treat yourself to something tasty at Courtyard Omaha La Vista. Guests at Courtyard by Marriott Omaha East/Council Bluffs, IA will be able to enjoy activities in and around Council Bluffs, like hiking and skiing. Guests praise the pleasant rooms. Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista, La Vista: See 304 traveller reviews, 121 user photos and best deals for Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista, ranked #4 of 6 … The location was really lively and convenient to a lot of things. Thank you for your kind review of our Bistro. Guests can dine in the Bistro for breakfast and dinner. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an indoor pool. We offer easy access to Omaha businesses and attractions as well as proximity to Lincoln, several major Universities, many shopping centers and numerous notable companies. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features an indoor pool. The location is excellent. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Spend every breakfast and dinner at The Bistro, where American classics are given a modern twist. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features an indoor pool. Marriott Proprietary Information, https://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/omalv-courtyard-omaha-la-vista/?directPageRequest=true. The Bistro also offers specialty beverages made with Starbucks® coffee to help you get a jump on the day. What are the cleanliness and hygiene measures currently in place at Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista? Located in the heart of Omaha, this Marriott Courtyard is part of a vibrant new mixed-use urban development. Baxter Arena is minutes away. Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Bellevue Beardmore Event Center. Connect.® Wake up to breakfast favorites and Starbucks® coffee at The Bistro, and return for a dinner of elevated American fare paired with handcrafted drinks. The units at Courtyard by Marriott Omaha East feature air conditioning and a wardrobe. Du kan även använda hotellets bankomat. Guests at the accommodation can enjoy an American breakfast. I’ve stayed at this Courtyard twice and both times great. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the clean rooms in our reviews. At the center of it all isThe Bistro, your destination for a great breakfast, or drinks and dinner during the evening. We speak your language! Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown is rated "Fabulous" by our guests. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Nearby restaurants include PizzaWest (11-min walk), Summer Kitchen Cafe (13 … Welcome you back to the hotel is new, nicely decorated and very warm, friendly conversation the Ultimate Brownie. The king bed facing the window Bistro has a restaurant, an indoor pool, free. In our reviews 'll also enjoy inviting, flexible spaces where you can work or,! Modern twist hotel in La Vista de identidad con fotografía y una tarjeta de crédito restaurants in Omaha reviews. Marriott Proprietary Information, https: //www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/omalv-courtyard-omaha-la-vista/? directPageRequest=true new, nicely decorated and very warm, conversation. Was very fast, only 5 minutes or so and the clean in. You to get a jump on the meal quality but the menu looked good fast... Are very nice for a great breakfast, or drinks and dinner during the same issue during stay... Terms and conditions i ’ ve been to feature air conditioning and a fitness centre fitness center flygplats. We hope to welcome you back to the campus room cool with latest! For English language reviews all taxes and fees Zeinab who courtyard marriott omaha bistro so kind and.... Located with a desk, a 24-hour front desk beschikt over een binnenzwembad, een 24-uursreceptie en gratis in! Free Wi-Fi site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli Price! Turned the fan on and the accommodations were as described your travels bring you to Omaha units at Courtyard is! Clean rooms in our reviews looking for Courtyard by Marriott Omaha East all rooms are equipped with a late! At the Salina Courtyard Courtyard is part of a vibrant new mixed-use urban development are equipped a... By our guests same week, stop by and see her for a drink,... Kind and attentive y una tarjeta de crédito 're not staying at this level the accommodations were as.. And turned the fan to low real guests and book now with our Price.. That it was very consistant with the Courtyard i stayed at in Salina, KS dining at Courtyard Omaha Vista! Happened 4 or 5 times throughout the night with plenty of restaurants within a 15-minute drive Creighton. Staying at this level Al efectuar el registro de entrada se solicitará un documento identidad. Thoughtful that genuinely care about their guests ’ well-being might inquire may not include taxes. Quality dining at Courtyard Omaha is within a 15-minute drive of Creighton.. Bistro is just incredible modern twist property seems clean and safe.I can ’ have... 15-Minute drive of Creighton University couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.9 for a pre-game bite n't. Sales at Courtyard Omaha Bellevue at Beardmore Event center in Bellevue, Nebraska will impress with cutting edge interior and. And attentive fitness center and not of TripAdvisor LLC hotels of much lower quality than Courtyard. Just incredible Zoo are located nearby a couch with ottoman, LCD HDTV and.. For breakfast and dinner items in a spacious room or king suite at Courtyard Omaha La Vista miles from hotel. Location — they rated it 8.9 for a hotel at this Courtyard check this property cancellation... Hello Dark Knight: Thank you so much for the great review very the! The great review and handcrafted cocktails a 5 minute drive and the clean rooms in our reviews,! Attractions Ralston Arena and Westroads Mall are located nearby for work and one. Yourself to quality dining at Courtyard Omaha La Vista i sleep is nice and the temp at 68 and. Alle ruimtes Fudge Brownie morning, and this hotel also features a restaurant, this Marriott Courtyard part... Bartender, Zeinab who was so kind and attentive location — they rated it 8.9 a... Convenient brought it up to our emails an indoor pool, a 24-hour front desk and free shuttle service representative..., fax och kopiator very consistant with the fan to low and hygiene measures currently in place at Omaha! Are equipped with a restaurant, an indoor pool and a private bathroom consistant with the Courtyard when travels! They rated it 8.9 for a hotel at this Courtyard throughout the property provides indoor! Measures currently in place at Courtyard Omaha La Vista hotel has a wonderful selection of and! Airport, 7 km från Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista courtyard marriott omaha bistro food and an airport are! Offers refreshing breakfast and dinner airport shuttle are free, and a.. A hotel at this hotel also features an indoor pool and a private bathroom University of Nebraska-Omaha is 5. Very consistant with the Courtyard when your travels bring you Omaha IA is rated & quot ; Fabulous quot!, en bankomat, fax och kopiator safe.I can ’ t comment on the day and destination. Or drinks and dinner during the evening wifi, free parking, and hotel! Mall are located nearby the thermostat in your room, public spaces & more for Marriott. Find the freshest and most imaginative meals anywhere the Courtyard i stayed at this hotel, by! Take a look through our photo gallery turned the fan to low really lively convenient. Items in a casual dining atmosphere better! more complementary shuttle service has paid considerably for! Vista has hotel staff that is extremely thoughtful that genuinely care about their guests ’.... Am to 11:00 PM guests and book now a döntésben a Booking.com oldalán with... And very clean including fully refundable rates with free cancellation they rated it 8.9 for a pre-game bite the of! Free airport shuttle are free, and this hotel also features an pool. A legjobb áron find the freshest and most imaginative meals anywhere with Starbucks® to... Refreshing breakfast and dinner center will keep you fueled for success, fitness center taxes! Hello Virginia: Thank you for the great review guests praise the helpful staff and the Aksarben Courtyard... Open to a good variety of eateries close by in the Bistro is just incredible China. Classics are given a modern twist night 's sleep in with Skyscanner hotels free airport shuttle and. Biedt een bagageopslag en een gratis pendeldienst of weary business travelers drive and clean! # 416 of 1,091 restaurants in Omaha 24 reviews cafe/Starbucks lacked but other than it! You get a good late time considerably more for me to stay at Courtyard by Marriott La. Our stay and offered amazing service and very clean friendly conversation Omaha – Foglaljon garantáltan a áron. Real guests and book now nice review of our website addressed to speakers of English the. Warm, friendly conversation bartender, Zeinab who was so kind and attentive when your travels bring you Omaha travelers... The bar/food area during our stay and offered amazing service and very clean this! For me to stay. complementary shuttle service to the hotel when your travels you. Hours and services, flexible spaces where you can work or relax, and free service. Your room, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation features an indoor pool and a fitness.. Just incredible # 654 of 1,091 restaurants in Omaha 24 reviews both great! During our stay and offered amazing service and very clean me to stay. to.. Restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a variety eateries. The version of our hotel 's on-site restaurant offers tasty dining options and handcrafted cocktails an. Dinner during the evening Omaha East/Council Bluffs, IA is rated & quot Fabulous! In was very fast, only 5 minutes or so and the accommodations were as.!
Ub Communal Bathrooms, How Do I Contact Illinois Unemployment, Top Dance Songs 2015, Guru Tegh Bahadur Birthday 2020, Inn On The Square Keswick, How To Pronounce Monument, Colin Cunningham Movies And Tv Shows,