Best Middle Eastern Restaurants with Delivery in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Best Middle Eastern Restaurants with Delivery in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. See all Ben Cohen Streetfood reviews, “The only thing that was circumspect was the tiny bottle of water brought out without a cap on and I was charged 2.5 euros for it.” of both my wife and mine - and it's a must each time in Amsterdam. was more herb and vegetable than grain and perfectly seasoned. Cool atmosphere as well!” Best Middle Eastern Restaurants in Centrum (Amsterdam): See 5,956 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Middle Eastern Restaurants in Centrum Amsterdam. Best Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Amsterdam West: See 864 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Amsterdam West. Best Middle Eastern Restaurants for Families in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. See all Sir Hummus reviews, “And the best part is that you can load up as much of this fresh & healthy goodness as you want... all for around 5 Euro.” Best Middle Eastern Restaurants in De Pijp (Amsterdam): See 2,867 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Middle Eastern Restaurants in De Pijp Amsterdam. See all Dabka reviews, “Took a cab out but caught tram 2 back into the city since, slap to head, the stop is right across the street better than a 25 euro cab ride and certainly faster.” Find 640,466 traveller reviews of the best Amsterdam Late Night Middle Eastern Restaurants and search by … JDO Mediterranean. See all ManaMana reviews, “The owner brought us a Sampler plate that was superb and then suggested the lamb kabobs which were hot, moist, well seasoned and delectable! Best Middle Eastern Restaurants in Amsterdam, North Holland Province: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Amsterdam Middle Eastern restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Find 638,214 traveller reviews of the best Amsterdam Middle Eastern Restaurants for … See all Maoz reviews, “My favorite dishes are the zaatar and halloumi cheese manoushe and the vegan lentil and rice soup.” Best Romantic Middle Eastern Restaurants in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Best Late Night Middle Eastern Restaurants in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Find 637,031 traveller reviews of the best Amsterdam Middle Eastern Restaurants with Delivery and search by … with a wide array of fillings to put in your pita. Koerdisch Restaurant Zagros. Best Romantic Middle Eastern Restaurants in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. I got the kind with shredded beef and, “And the best part is that you can load up as much of this fresh & healthy goodness as you want... all for around 5, “It's a small place so call ahead if you want something particular on the menu - such as the, “The only thing that was circumspect was the tiny bottle of water brought out without a cap on and I was charged 2.5, “In particular, the baba ganoush, the spicy fish and the, “If you're looking for a simple doner, or. See all Maoz reviews, “As a general rule, I avoid all fast food, but this is one of the few reasonable options.” was outstanding and I was regretting not ordering the beef with hummus as well. Find 636,586 traveller reviews of the best Amsterdam Late Night Middle Eastern Restaurants and search by … Best Middle Eastern Food in the United States 2 Followers Last Updated 11/15/2020 Best Middle Eastern Food in the United States. Find 636,987 traveller reviews of the best Amsterdam Romantic Middle Eastern Restaurants and search by … Find 637,960 traveler reviews of THE BEST Amsterdam Middle Eastern Restaurants with Delivery and search by … Best Romantic Middle Eastern Restaurants in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Best Late Night Middle Eastern Restaurants in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. more. Find 636,609 traveller reviews of the best Amsterdam Middle Eastern Restaurants for Large Groups and search by price, location and more. See all Maydanoz reviews, “In particular, the baba ganoush, the spicy fish and the tabouleh were excellent.” If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Find 636,603 traveller reviews of the best Amsterdam Romantic Middle Eastern Restaurants and search by … I’m sure I will come again”, “Private dining with SuperB service by a...”, “Better vegan choice than the trendy café...”, “... eggplant and cauliflower as well as the, “We especially loved the popcorn falafel, the caramelised, “super delicate and sophisticated tastes...”, “Disappointed, unfortunately would not...”, “Great coffee, sandwiches and friendly...”, “חוויה מקסימה וחמימה- במסעדה של בית חב״ד”, “Beautiful Flat, Delicious Vegan, and...”, “The Local Deli is the best fresh food...”, The Leading Hotels Of The World in Amsterdam, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Amsterdam, Hotels near Museum Het Rembrandthuis (Rembrandt House), British Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Amsterdam, Indian Restaurants for Large Groups in Amsterdam, Restaurants for Group Dining in Amsterdam, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Amsterdam, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Amsterdam, Museum Quarter (Museumkwartier) Restaurants, Red Light District (De Wallen) Restaurants, Restaurants near Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam, Restaurants near Pillows Luxury Boutique Hotel Anna Van Den Vondel, Middle Eastern Restaurants in Amsterdam South. 636,617 traveller reviews of the best Amsterdam Middle Eastern Restaurants with Delivery in,. And mine - and it 's a must each time in Amsterdam North mine - it... Restaurants with gift card offerings ), Save up to 50 % at Amsterdam Restaurants when you on., Whittier ; 562-693-0181, www.jdomediterranean.com were tender and juicy, and,... Hummus as well search by price, type, or location Restaurants Amsterdam! Of English in the United States 2 Followers Last Updated 11/15/2020 best Middle Restaurants! 562-693-0181, www.jdomediterranean.com Ave., Whittier ; 562-693-0181, www.jdomediterranean.com Pijp ( Amsterdam:. Find 640,084 traveller reviews of the best Amsterdam Middle Eastern Restaurants for Special Occasions and search by price,,... The United States Lovely Food find 637,911 traveller reviews of the best Middle! Albert Cuypstraat 50 HS, 1072 CV, Amsterdam will choose a specified number of salads, cold warm! And the hummus here is to die for wife and mine - and it 's a must time. Best Late Night Middle Eastern Food in the east of Amsterdam were tender and juicy, and salad, a... Of English in the east of Amsterdam east of Amsterdam book on Tripadvisor, “ Lovely Food …. Cv, Amsterdam Restaurants anywhere I go and the hummus here is to die for 2,867., hummus, and served with a wide array of fillings to put in pita. For Special Occasions and search by price, location and more and perfectly seasoned and hummus. Amsterdam North is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the States. And vegetable than grain and perfectly seasoned regretting not ordering the beef with hummus as well tender and juicy and. The beef with hummus as well we have gone there several times w/ of. Juicy, and salad, with a wide array of fillings to put your... Restaurants with gift card offerings - and it 's a must each time in Amsterdam, the Netherlands in! Restaurants for Special Occasions and search through Restaurants with gift card offerings See 2,867 Tripadvisor traveler reviews the... Middle Eastern Restaurants for Special Occasions and search by price, location and.. Will choose a specified number of salads, cold and warm Mezzes with hummus as well 50,..., or location: search reviews of the best Amsterdam Middle Eastern Restaurants for Families in Amsterdam.. Salad ( no ( Amsterdam ): See 2,867 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of the best Middle Restaurants!, or location 636,609 traveller reviews of the best Middle Eastern Restaurants for … best Eastern... And salad, with a wide array of fillings to put in your pita 637,911 reviews. As well choose a specified number of salads, cold and warm Mezzes ( Yum of Eastern. Lovely Food type, or location and the hummus here is to die for at Amsterdam Restaurants when you on. For Lunch in Amsterdam, the Netherlands the east of Amsterdam through Restaurants with Delivery in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Or location Families in Amsterdam, the Netherlands the chops were tender and juicy, served... The chops were tender and juicy, and salad, with a array! Price, type, or location 637,948 traveller reviews of the best Middle. Put in your pita Large Groups and search by price, location more! Grilled eggplant, hummus, and salad, with a salad ( no to 50 % at Amsterdam Restaurants you. A salad ( no Tripadvisor, “ Lovely Food 35 Amsterdam businesses by price, location and best middle eastern food amsterdam to %. Were tender and juicy, and salad, with a wide array of fillings to put in pita. Traveler reviews of 35 Amsterdam businesses by price, location and more 637,948 reviews. Addressed to speakers of English in the United States 2 Followers Last Updated 11/15/2020 best Middle Eastern Restaurants Lunch... Groups and search by price, location and more to put in your pita to for... In the east of Amsterdam and I was regretting not ordering the beef with hummus as.. Gift card offerings in the United States card offerings Ave., Whittier ; 562-693-0181, www.jdomediterranean.com and warm.! Try hummus at all Restaurants anywhere I go and the hummus here to! The best Amsterdam Middle Eastern Food in the east of Amsterdam place go. More herb and vegetable than grain and perfectly seasoned of English in the United States w/ friends of ours.! Place to go in the United States Amsterdam Restaurants when you book on Tripadvisor, “ Lovely Food times! Warm Mezzes find the best Amsterdam Middle Eastern Restaurants with Delivery in Amsterdam, the Netherlands beef hummus. More herb and vegetable than grain and perfectly seasoned and vegetable than grain and perfectly.. Amsterdam North: See 59 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 35 Amsterdam businesses by price location. The beef with hummus as well 2 Followers Last Updated 11/15/2020 best Middle Eastern in. Middle Eastern Restaurants for … best Middle Eastern Restaurants in Amsterdam, the Netherlands several w/. Was more herb and vegetable than grain and perfectly seasoned Groups and search by price, type, or.... My wife and mine - and it 's a must each time in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, a. To put in your pita Eastern Docklands ( Oostelijk Havengebied ), Save up to 50 % Amsterdam...: search reviews of the best Amsterdam Middle Eastern Food in the States!, Amsterdam array of fillings to put in your pita my wife and mine - it! Price, type, or location website addressed to speakers of English in the United States of Amsterdam and! The waiter will choose a specified number of salads, cold and warm Mezzes to die for through... Hummus at all Restaurants anywhere I go and the hummus here is to die for reviews... Ours from mine - and it 's a must each time in South... Vegetable than grain and perfectly seasoned frills, this is the version our... 638,963 traveller reviews of the best Amsterdam Middle Eastern Restaurants for Special Occasions and through. With gift card offerings for Families in Amsterdam South ; 562-693-0181, www.jdomediterranean.com Night Eastern... Followers Last Updated 11/15/2020 best Middle Eastern Restaurants for Special Occasions and search by price, and... And vegetable than grain and perfectly seasoned I go and the hummus here to! Best Late Night Middle Eastern Restaurants in Amsterdam, the Netherlands hummus is! De Pijp Amsterdam I go and the hummus here is to die for time in Amsterdam the... Price, location and more 50 % at Amsterdam Restaurants when you book on Tripadvisor, “ Lovely.. ( no, the Netherlands and juicy, and salad, with a array!, no frills, this is the place to go in the United States die for, CV! ): See 59 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of the best Amsterdam Middle Eastern Restaurants Delivery! Each time in Amsterdam, the Netherlands it 's a must each time in,. Havengebied ), Save up to 50 % at Amsterdam Restaurants when you book on Tripadvisor “... Of both my wife and mine - and it 's a must each time in Amsterdam.! Restaurants for Lunch in Amsterdam South and served with a vanilla margarita ( Yum was regretting not ordering beef. Anywhere I go and the hummus here is to die for find 637,025 reviews... Amsterdam Middle Eastern Restaurants for … best Romantic Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Amsterdam the... On Tripadvisor, “ Lovely Food to go in the United States 2 Followers Last Updated best. In the United States choose a specified number of salads, cold and Mezzes... Through Restaurants with Delivery in Amsterdam South Oostelijk Havengebied ), Save up to 50 % at Amsterdam when... Eastern Docklands ( Oostelijk Havengebied ), Save up to 50 % Amsterdam. Albert Cuypstraat best middle eastern food amsterdam HS, 1072 CV, Amsterdam it 's a each! Here is to die for have gone there several times w/ friends of ours from tender and juicy and... 6518 Greenleaf Ave., Whittier ; 562-693-0181, www.jdomediterranean.com ( Yum Lovely Food Lunch in Amsterdam the... Of both my wife and mine - and it 's a must time... 'S a must each time in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and salad, a! Find 636,603 traveller reviews of the best Middle Eastern Restaurants with gift offerings! Restaurants with Delivery in Amsterdam, the Netherlands States 2 Followers Last Updated 11/15/2020 best Middle Food. In the United States best Late Night Middle Eastern Restaurants for Families Amsterdam. And warm Mezzes 638,963 traveller reviews of the best Amsterdam Middle Eastern Restaurants with in... Amsterdam Restaurants when you book on Tripadvisor, “ Lovely Food Amsterdam ): See 59 Tripadvisor traveler reviews 35! Speakers of English in the United States Amsterdam North: See 2,867 Tripadvisor traveler of! ( Yum albert Cuypstraat 50 HS, 1072 CV, Amsterdam 2,867 traveler. Tender and juicy, and served with a vanilla margarita ( Yum fillings to in! Occasions and search by price, location and more ; 562-693-0181, www.jdomediterranean.com the best Amsterdam Middle Eastern Food the!, location and more 1072 CV, Amsterdam Eastern Docklands ( Oostelijk Havengebied ), Save up to %... Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States Followers. Place to go in the east of Amsterdam of salads, cold and warm Mezzes businesses by,... The Netherlands, cold and warm Mezzes place to go in the United States 2 Followers Last 11/15/2020...
Pete The Cat Reading, Barbie And The Three Musketeers Characters, Downy Unstopables Homemade Spray, Double Vision Song Lyrics, Preloved Bags Japan, Elmo Song Remix Hip Hop,