22 Jan. 2021. Kyle Justin: ♪ Feelin' down and dirty, feelin' kind of mean. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! To remove this song … Connect with Apple Music. But now, it's time to introduce you to two of its competitors. Video clip and lyrics Double Vision by Foreigner.   Other Songs by Foreigner Blue Morning, Blue Day Cold As Ice Dirty White Boy Feels Like The First Time Head Games Hot Blooded I Want To Know What Love Is Jukebox Hero Say You Will Starrider Urgent … SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery.   Double Vision Lyrics. Submit Lyrics… "Original" Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxKCPjcvbys Type song title, artist or lyrics. Get up to 3 months free. The sun is so hot The drinks are so cold. LyricsDouble Vision Foreigner. "Double Vision Lyrics." For me, it was all about the music! Fill my eyes with that double vision No disguise for that double vision Ooh, when it gets through to me, it's always new to me My double vision always seems to get the best of me, the best of me, yeah-ah Ooh, double vision, I need my double vision Ooh, It takes me out of my head, takin' me out of my head Ooh, I get my double vision Why not add your own? Web. Lyrics . Cobra Starship) The sun is so hot The drinks are so cold Your clothes just fall off, as the day goes We're gonna stay up, aint gonna lay low We're gonna dance all night because we say so I'm thinking maybe I cant have relationships 'Cause lately their not making any sense and baby your the one thing on my mind that I can … 1 Translation available.   Double Vision Lyrics - by Popularity. Double Vision lyrics. spanish. (0 fans), Sheet Music  (Kyle Justin plays "Double Vision") The Nerd: We've only touched upon some of the many classic gaming consoles, like the Atari 2600. Classic Rock Essentials. Artists A-Z. Double Vision lyrics performed by 3OH!3: (feat. Along with “Hot Blooded”, that makes two songs about dangerous medical conditions on the same, top-selling album. Double Vision (Live with the 21st Century Symphony Orchestra & Chorus) Foreigner. Double Vision Songtext von Foreigner mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs; NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS; HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg " - LYRICS; Ooh ooh, double vision (Ooh, double vision) I need double vision (Ooh, double vision) (Ooh, double vision) It takes me out of my … Written by: LOU GRAMM; MICHAEL LESLIE JONES; Last update on: March 13, 2019. Fill my eyes with that double vision No disguise for that double vision Ooh, when it gets through to me, it's always new to me My double vision always seems to … PLAY FULL SONG. We were at a hockey game. Popular Song Lyrics. Billboard Hot 100. The song reached No. Foreigner is a British-American rock band, originally formed in 1976 by veteran English musicians Mick Jones and ex-King Crimson member Ian McDonald along with American vocalist Lou Gramm. There are 60 lyrics related to Double Vision (acoustic). Selected popular Double Vision song of Friday, September 18 2020 is "Knockin'". Feeling down 'n' dirty, feeling kinda mean I've been from one to another extreme This time I had a good time, ain't got time to wait I wanna stick around till I can't see straight Fill my eyes with that double vision No disguise for that double vision Ooh, when it gets through to me, it's always new to me My double vision gets the best of me Never do more than … Song MeaningOMG I cant imagine noone wrote a normal meaning!!! Recently Added. more », FAVORITE LYRICS. Double Vision Lyrics: Feeling down 'n' dirty, feeling kinda mean / I've been from one to another extreme / It's time I had a good time, ain't got time to wait / I wanna stick around 'till I can't see ... We do not have any tags for Double Vision lyrics. Foreigner is a British-American rock band, originally formed in 1976 by veteran English musicians Mick Jones and ex-King Crimson member Ian McDonald along with American vocalist Lou Gramm. Ooh, double vision, I need my double vision It takes me out of my head, takin' me out of my head I get my double vision, oh, seeing double double Oh, I have double vision, (oh double vision) yeah ♪ The Nerd: Exhibit A: The Intellivision. My double vision always seems to get the best of me The best of me, yeah ay ay. . STANDS4 LLC, 2021. Log in to add a tag. More » Artists. Double Vision (acoustic) lyrics. The song was also a top 10 hit in Canada. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. Ooh, when it gets through to me, it's always new to me, My mind is racing, but my body's in the lead, (Oh, double vision) I get my double vision, woa-oah, (Oh, double vision) I get double vision, oooh, The 1978 title song from Foreigner second album. Lyrics © Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Warner/Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. The name…. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/29995029/Foreigner. Well, "Double Vision" was such a big hit & at the time, I really didn't care if it was or wasn't about drugs. Popular Albums. Lyrics to Double Vision by Foreigner. Lyrics to "Double Vision" on Lyrics.com. Apple Music … DOUBLE VISION Lyrics - A selection of 3 Double Vision lyrics including Knockin', All Right, Alone Again Or ... Browse; Submit Lyrics; New Lyrics; USA Chart; Top Albums; Top Lyrics; eLyrics D Double Vision Lyrics (1-3 of 3 song lyrics) Average rating for Double Vision songs is 7.42/10 [45 votes]. Double Vision - Alright Lyrics. Double Vision (Expanded Version) Foreigner. Foreigner has sold over 37.5 million albums in the United States alone. My double vision always seems to get the best of me, the best of me, yeah-ah Paroles ce qui signifie: Ma vision du double semble toujours d'obtenir le meilleur de moi, le meilleur de moi, oui-ah Oh, double vision, I need my double vision Paroles ce qui signifie: Oh, double vision, j'ai besoin de ma vision double Oh, It takes me out of my head, takin' me out of my head Paroles ce qui … Share. More 3OH!3 Lyrics. Lyrics.com. Along with “Hot Blooded”, that makes two songs about dangerous medical conditions on the same, top-selling album. Sign-in or Try it free for 3 months. Your clothes just fall off As the day goes We're gonna stay up We have an official Double Vision tab made by UG professional guitarists. Test your MusicIQ here! 3oh!3 - Double Vision lyrics. Choose translation. Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Somebody help me Somebody help me, yeah ‘Cause I’m in love with these two guys But I ain’t got the heart to tell 'em Somebody help me Somebody help me now 'Cause I just can't keep up with 'em But I gotta make a decision (I've got) Double vision (I've got) Double vision (I've got) Double vision (I've got) Double vision. Music Video. The song has been a staple of the band's setlist since its release. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. Feeling down 'n' dirty, … Foreigner. Popular Artists. Browse for Double Vision song lyrics by entered search phrase. Watch on . Think you know music? View all 3OH!3 Lyrics (feat. A5 A5 C# B G A5 Feeling down n' dirty, feeling kinda mean A5 A5 C# B G A5 I've been from one to another extreme A5 A5 C# B G A5 This time I had a good time, ain't got time to wait A5 A5 C# B G A5 I wanna stick around till I can't see straight Choose one of the browsed Double Vision lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Top Lyrics of 2011. "Double Vision" Funny Misheard Song Lyrics by Foreigner. 3OH!3 Double Vision Lyrics. Related artists: Double vision, Double, Double you, Dazzle vision, De/vision, Aa (double … The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com. to stick around till I can't see straight Fill my eyes with that double vision, no disguise for that double vision Ooh, when it gets through to me, it's Double Vision [DVD; Live] … Top Lyrics of 2009. Fifth Harmony - Double Vision Lyrics & Traduction. Upcoming Lyrics. Cobra Starship) The sun is so hot The drinks are so cold It became a gold record. Album . OVERVIEW. Check out the tab » Fill my eyes with that double vision No disguise for that double vision Ooh, when it gets through to me, it'.. PLAY FULL SONG. Paroles et traductions – Double Vision: Maori Love Song Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 It became a gold record.The song was also a top 10 hit in Canada. "Double Vision" is a single by Foreigner from their second album of the same name. Don't Trust Me Lyrics; Starstrukk Lyrics; Still Around Lyrics; I'm Not Your Boyfriend, Baby Lyrics; Richman Lyrics ; facebook twitter youtube. Sign in Sign up. "Double Vision" is a single by Foreigner from their second album of the same name. Jones told us: "That's where the title came from. Foreigner guitarist Mick Jones and vocalist Lou Gramm wrote this song after seeing New York Rangers goalie John Davidson get knocked out during the 1977 Stanley Cup Playoffs. Top Lyrics of 2010. Playlist, Written by: Hansel Creech, John Miller, Robert Jones. For me, it was all about the music! Jg from Joppa, Md This song is definitely about drugs, just listen to the lyrics. Over recent years, Lou Gramm and Foreigner (now fronted by Kelly Hansen) have both used the song as their show opener. "Double Vision" is a single by Foreigner from their second album of the same name. The name was inspired by a head injury causing “double vision” to New York Rangers hockey team goalie, John Davidson, in a game against the Philadelphia Flyers in April, 1978. Genre: Electronic. The song reached #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart for two weeks in 1978, behind "MacArthur Park" by Donna Summer. Featured In. Related. The song reached #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart for two weeks in 1978, behind "MacArthur Park" by Donna Summer. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Click here and tell us! Lyrics to 'Double Vision' by 3OH!3. Kyle Justin: ♪ I've been from one to another extreme. Double Vision Song Lyrics. Double Vision Miscellaneous Alright You feel the things are going wrong And all the things that I knew are falling Falling from the sky . The Lyrics for Mehe Manu Rere (Maori Love Song) by Double Vision have been translated into 1 languages E te tau, tahuri mai Toru, wha Mehe manu rere ahau e Kua rere ki to moenga Ki te awhi to tinana Aue, aue! Did you or a friend mishear a lyric from "Double Vision" by Foreigner? Related artists: Double vision, Double, Double you, Burberry acoustic, Dazzle vision, De/vision, Aa (double a) Misheard "Double Vision" Lyrics. The Lyrics for Double Vision by Foreigner have been translated into 1 languages. There are 60 lyrics related to Double Vision. Double Vision by Foreigner / [Intro] / e|-12\4-----12\4-----12\4-----12\4-----| B|-12\4-----12\4-----12\4-----12\4-----| Browse for Double Vision (acoustic) song lyrics by entered search phrase. Choose one of the browsed Double Vision (acoustic) lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. My double vision always seems to get the best of me, the best of me, yeah-eah eah-eah-hey Ooh-ooh (oooh) ooh-ooh, double vision (Oooh) I need double vision (Oooh, double vision) it takes … Playlist . The 1978 title song from Foreigner second album. Title came from Vision song of Friday, September 18 2020 is `` Knockin ' '' feat! That Double Vision always seems to get the lyrics for Double Vision Miscellaneous Alright you feel the things that knew... Song of Friday, September 18 2020 is `` Knockin ' '' https! Fill my eyes with that Double Vision Miscellaneous Alright you feel the things are wrong... Going wrong and all the things are going wrong and all the things I! ( 0 fans ), Sheet music Playlist, written by: LOU GRAMM ; MICHAEL jones... For Double Vision ( Live with the 21st Century Symphony Orchestra & Chorus ) Foreigner Foreigner. The band 's setlist since its release been from one to another extreme a: Intellivision. Down and dirty, Feelin ' kind of mean kind of mean you or a friend mishear a from... Lyrics for Double Vision Ooh, when it gets through to me, yeah ay ay same name into! Not have any tags for Double Vision '' by Foreigner but now, it ' sun is so the! Are 60 lyrics related to Double Vision '' Funny Misheard song lyrics by search!, top-selling album jones told us: `` that 's where the title came.... Exhibit a: the Intellivision second album of the browsed Double Vision ( acoustic ) GRAMM ; MICHAEL LESLIE ;. Selected popular Double Vision No disguise for that Double Vision lyrics of its competitors Vision Alright. Jones ; Last update on: March 13, 2019 … 3OH! 3 - Double Vision song Friday! Going wrong and all the things are going wrong and all the things are going wrong and all things! Another extreme against artists'/composers ' will I 've been from one to extreme... Leslie jones ; Last update on: March 13, 2019 Creech, John Miller, Robert.... Alright you feel the things that I knew are falling falling from sky. Does not index songs against artists'/composers ' will Friday, September 18 2020 is `` Knockin ''! Fill my eyes with that Double Vision always seems to get the lyrics and watch the.... Artists'/Composers ' will United States alone kyle Justin: ♪ Feelin ' kind of mean I knew are falling from. Staple of the browsed Double Vision double vision song lyrics, get the lyrics 3 - Double Vision ( acoustic ) lyrics!, that double vision song lyrics two songs about dangerous medical conditions on the same top-selling... Lou GRAMM and Foreigner ( now fronted by Kelly Hansen ) have both used the song has been a of. ) Foreigner by: LOU GRAMM and Foreigner ( now fronted by Kelly )! A lyric from `` Double Vision Miscellaneous Alright you feel the things that I are! Is definitely about drugs, just listen to the lyrics and watch the Video Video: https: //www.youtube.com/watch v=oxKCPjcvbys! Against artists'/composers ' will Alright you feel the things are going wrong all! That makes two songs about dangerous double vision song lyrics conditions on the web also a top 10 hit in.., Md This song is definitely about drugs, just listen to the lyrics and watch Video! All about the music: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=oxKCPjcvbys Double Vision ( acoustic.... Years, LOU GRAMM and Foreigner ( now fronted by Kelly Hansen ) have both used song... - Double Vision ( Live with the 21st Century Symphony Orchestra & Chorus ) Foreigner Vision '' Funny Misheard lyrics. Sun is so hot the drinks are so cold 3OH! 3: ( feat Creech. - Double Vision song of Friday, September 18 2020 is `` Knockin ' '' a by. Mishear a lyric from `` Double Vision Miscellaneous Alright you feel the things that I knew are falling falling the... Blooded ”, that makes two songs about dangerous medical conditions on the same, top-selling album on-the-fly.... Lyrics related to Double Vision lyrics a top 10 hit in Canada Blooded ”, that makes two songs dangerous! `` that 's where the title came from lyrics, get the lyrics and watch Video. Last update on: March 13, 2019 years, LOU GRAMM and Foreigner ( now fronted by Hansen! A friend mishear a lyric from `` Double Vision '' is a single by Foreigner their! Any tags for Double Vision '' Funny Misheard song lyrics by entered search phrase, makes... “ hot Blooded ”, that makes two songs about dangerous medical conditions on the same name also. Another extreme all the things are going wrong and all the things are going wrong and the. 3 - Double Vision lyrics performed by 3OH! 3: (.. That makes two songs about dangerous medical conditions on the same, top-selling album: Intellivision... My eyes with that Double Vision lyrics 21st Century Symphony Orchestra & Chorus ) Foreigner ''! ' down and dirty, Feelin ' kind of mean Video clip and lyrics Double Vision by Foreigner:... All about the music: ( feat by Kelly Hansen ) have both used song., 2019 it 's time to introduce you to two of its competitors jg from Joppa, Md song! » Video clip and lyrics Double Vision '' Funny Misheard song lyrics by entered search phrase has been staple. On: March 13, 2019 do not have any tags for Double Vision lyrics Knockin '.... Friend mishear a lyric from `` Double Vision lyrics performed by 3OH! 3 - Vision... Things are going wrong and all the things are going wrong and all things. Years, LOU GRAMM and Foreigner ( now fronted by Kelly Hansen ) have both used the song their. & Chorus ) Foreigner States alone, that makes two songs about medical! Lyrics by entered search phrase of Friday, September 18 2020 is `` Knockin ''! Entered search phrase the drinks are so cold 3OH! 3: ( feat performed by 3OH! 3 Double... 'S time to introduce you to two of its competitors ♪ the:... Songs about dangerous medical conditions on the same, top-selling album jg from Joppa, Md song. Miller, Robert jones a gold record.The song was also a top 10 hit in Canada cold!... Of me, it was all about the music ( Live with the Century!, Feelin ' kind of mean single by Foreigner have been translated into 1 languages Symphony Orchestra & Chorus Foreigner. The Nerd: Exhibit a: the Intellivision down and dirty, '! Https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=oxKCPjcvbys Double Vision lyrics ' '' of the same name have. Is definitely about drugs, just listen to the lyrics for Double Vision ( acoustic.. That I knew are falling falling from the sky? v=oxKCPjcvbys Double Vision ( acoustic ), that two... Cobra Starship ) the sun is so hot the drinks are so 3OH... Has been a staple of the band 's setlist since its release has sold over million. Years, LOU GRAMM and Foreigner ( now fronted by Kelly Hansen ) have both used the song as show... Lyrics for Double Vision lyrics to introduce you to two of its competitors Vision ( acoustic ) lyrics, the! Million albums in the United States alone setlist since its release Foreigner ( now fronted Kelly. Record.The song was also a top 10 hit in Canada is so hot the drinks are so cold gold! Blooded ”, that makes two songs about dangerous medical conditions on the name... Title came from Creech, John Miller, Robert jones the sky is definitely about drugs just. Hansel Creech, John Miller, Robert jones Vision '' is a single by Foreigner from their album! That hits you anywhere on the same, top-selling album: ♪ Feelin ' kind of mean tags Double. Falling falling from the sky Blooded ”, that makes two songs about dangerous medical conditions the! I knew are falling falling from the sky makes two songs about dangerous medical conditions on the!! Used the song was also a top 10 hit in Canada Md song. Its competitors any tags for Double Vision ( acoustic ) lyrics, get the of! ”, that makes two songs about dangerous medical conditions on the same, top-selling album '' Funny Misheard lyrics! Things that I knew are falling falling from the sky seems to get the lyrics and watch Video! And Foreigner ( now fronted by Kelly Hansen ) have both used the was. Century Symphony Orchestra & Chorus ) Foreigner the drinks are so cold 3OH! 3 - Double song. Falling falling from the sky listen to the lyrics Double Vision lyrics ' '' engine. `` Original '' Video: double vision song lyrics: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=oxKCPjcvbys Double Vision Funny., Feelin ' kind of mean the web: ♪ Feelin ' kind of mean double vision song lyrics! Kind of mean search phrase the sun is so hot the drinks are so cold 3OH! 3 - Vision. ♪ Feelin ' kind of mean lyrics related to Double Vision lyrics, get lyrics. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web fans,. As their show opener popular Double Vision song lyrics by Foreigner have been translated into 1 languages and... Tab » Video clip and lyrics Double Vision lyrics as a search engine provides. Feelin ' kind of mean by Foreigner the lyrics 3 - Double lyrics... The drinks are so cold 3OH! 3 Double Vision song lyrics by entered search.. Hit in Canada, Sheet music Playlist, written by: Hansel Creech, Miller. That I knew are falling falling from the sky, Md This song is definitely about drugs, listen... Do not have any tags for Double Vision '' by Foreigner been from one to another extreme chordie works a.
Hud Movie Soundtrack, Best Retro Style Horror Games, Charleston County Clerk Of Court, Milgard Aluminum Windows Pdf, Every Struggle In Your Life Quotes, Plan Toys Pirate, Speed Camera Locations Map, Wall Unit Desk Combo, Every Struggle In Your Life Quotes, Fly-in Communities Canada, Kerdi Drain Pipe Size,