"[20] However, once again many critics panned The Game's namedropping throughout the album, but Steve Juon of Rapreviews says that "some accused him of being a "name dropper" back then and still will today, the references seem more in keeping with his "soldier of the West" philosophy and less like a filler for lack of content."[19]. Game made a point to prove that he could still make good music and be a successful artist, as he did on The Documentary, without the help from Dr. Dre or 50 Cent. [42], Upon its release, Doctor's Advocate received generally positive reviews from music critics. 19, in France the album entered the French Albums Chart at #9, in Germany the album entered the German Albums Chart at No. Better than The Documentary to me. Upload/Download has been moved to the https/ssl protocol. 50 Cent also claimed that he was not getting his proper credit for the creation of Game's debut album and he claimed that he wrote six of the songs, which Game denied. [10] Nevertheless, even after the situation deflated,[11] G-Unit criticized The Game's street cred. [26] "Why You Hate the Game" was driven by a "sparkling piano-heavy...track". It worked because G-Unit clothing, I started seeing that shit on sale everywhere. [15] G-Unit member Spider Loc had also begun to insult The Game on various songs. "[24] The album received a near perfect 4.5 mic rating from The Source. The recordings, later known as Untold Story, were released in March 2002 and, in a flash, Game had an underground buzz. It contains a sample from Creative Source's "I'd Find You Anywhere" (which was also sampled on Jadakiss' "By Your Side"), and a sample from "Long Red (Live)" by Mountain. The group denounced The Game and announced that he will not be featured on their albums. Being one of the driving forces keeping West Coast hip-hop alive, Game has represented and paid homage to California throughout his entire career. 1 on the U.S. Generally The Game is not the biggest number in the american rap scene, but this album is at least as good as Pac's 'All Eyez On Me' or 'The Black Album' of Shawn Carter! DOWNLOAD LINK 3 Lloyd Banks replied on his mixtape Mo' Money In The Bank Pt. This solely on the fact that I did it all by myself. The album's production stands out with its combination of sampling and live instrumentation. Ultimately, for all its naked ambition, "Advocate" ends up proving that without the guiding hand of Dre, Game can ... sound like Dre. "[35] Entertainment Weekly, in a review of Doctor's Advocate, wrote that the song "recycle[s] Dre's signature high-pitched synths and plinking pianos" and is "marred by stale rhymes chronicling cartoonish gangbanging. He worked with a number of west coast artists such as Nate Dogg, Snoop Dogg, Xzibit and Tha Dogg Pound. Everything should work stable now. At the request of Aftermath CEO Dr. Dre, Mike Lynn was sent to pick up Game and bring him to meet the N.W.A. 2009 Escuchar previa CANCIÓN DURACIÓN Intro to the Documentary. "[54], The album appeared on numerous music critics' and publications' end-of-year albums lists. G-Unit posted a cover of Game's head on the body of a male stripper for "Hate It or Love It (G-Unit Radio Part 21)" mixtape, as a response to Game displaying pictures of G-Unit dressed as Village People. Hoard also wrote that "lyrically, it's a mixed bag. 1. 17, in the Republic of Ireland the album entered the Irish Albums Chart at #8, in New Zealand the album entered the New Zealand Albums Chart at No. Doctor's Advocate est le deuxième album studio de The Game, sorti le 14 novembre 2006 aux États-Unis.. L'album s'est classé 1 er au Billboard 200 et au Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums [10] et s'est vendu à trois millions d'exemplaires à travers le monde.. Liste des titres 03 Apr 2018 20:48. (To access, enter the search parameter "Game" and select "Search by Artist"), Recording Industry Association of New Zealand, (If Loving You is Wrong) I Don't Want to Be Right, https://www.allmusic.com/album/wouldnt-get-far-mw0000561170, "The Game Wins No. He's more nimble and more assured than before, and he switches up his flow more often". In Australia the album entered the Australian Albums Chart at #20, in Austria the album entered the Austrian Albums Chart at No. 10. And tell me that something that I did was dope. Doctor's Advocate is the second studio album by American hip hop recording artist The Game, released on November 14, 2006 through Geffen Records. 3. Potato Head doll and also parodies other rivals. The song heavily references Dr. Dre's 1993 hit "Let Me Ride". 1. This alone. I was just recovering from my gunshot wounds and Shyne was a rapper and he reminded me of myself. He got it first, we wrestled. On September 7, 2005, The Game released a promotional mixtape, Ghost Unit through 101 Distribution and West Side Entertainment, intended to promote Doctor's Advocate. The album was a success for Game and had three singles that featured 50 Cent. I had just finished making crack. Doctor's Advocate This song is by The Game, features Busta Rhymes and appears on the album Doctor's Advocate (2006). About “Doctor’s Advocate” Game always liked to talk about how Dr. Dre’s his mentor and role model. 50 Cent's response was "Not Rich, Still Lyin'" where he mocks The Game. "Too Much" was noted for being an "ABBA-inspired disco-thump", while "Remedy" revolves around "pilfering Public Enemy's hard-hitting sound". As the release date of Doctor's Advocate approached, it became unclear, due to the G-Unit contract, whether the album be released by Aftermath Entertainment or Interscope Records. 14, in Switzerland the album entered the Swiss Albums Chart at No. On March 2nd, 2008, Game was sentenced to 60 days in jail. The second single, "Let's Ride", peaked at 46 on the Billboard Hot 100. Belevedere... and Banana Snapple (hiccoughs) Look... get your f**kin' ass up, nigga, you over here trippin' on yourself, nigga, you get in the f**kin' car, man, we gotta bounce, nig! "Jimmy Rosemond Talks 50, Czar and Game's Album", The Game - Let's Ride (Strip Club) (Black Wall Street / Geffen), "Game, Kanye Goof On Video Vixens In New Clip - News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News|MTV News", "Hate It Or Love It: Ranking The Game First Week Album Sales", "Latest Gold / Platinum Albums - RadioScope New Zealand", "CD: The Game, Doctor's Advocate | Music", "Lifeline Live: Celebrity Gossip & Entertainment News from Hollywood - USATODAY.com", "Can't Forget About Dre - Page 1 - Music - New York", "Stylus Magazine's Top 50 Albums of 2006 - Article", "Repentant Yet Defiant, a Rapper at His Best", "Australiancharts.com – The Game – Doctor's Advocate", "Austriancharts.at – The Game – Doctor's Advocate", "Ultratop.be – The Game – Doctor's Advocate", "The Game Chart History (Canadian Albums)", "Dutchcharts.nl – The Game – Doctor's Advocate", "Lescharts.com – The Game – Doctor's Advocate", "Offiziellecharts.de – The Game – Doctor's Advocate", "Irish-charts.com – Discography The Game", "Italiancharts.com – The Game – Doctor's Advocate", "Charts.nz – The Game – Doctor's Advocate", "Norwegiancharts.com – The Game – Doctor's Advocate", "Swisscharts.com – The Game – Doctor's Advocate", "The Game Chart History (Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums)", "The Game Chart History (Top Rap Albums)", "Top Billboard 200 Albums – Year-End 2007", The Documentary 2 / 2.5 (Collector's Edition), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Doctor%27s_Advocate&oldid=1000026894, CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Album chart usages for BillboardRandBHipHop, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz release group identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "Da Shit" contains samples of "Ipecac" by, "It's Okay (One Blood)" contains samples of "One Blood" by Junior Reid, "Remedy" contains samples of "Hyperbolicsyllabicsesquedalymistic" by Isaac Hayes and "Black Steel In The Hour of Chaos" by, "Let's Ride" contains samples of "Picture Me Rollin" by, "Wouldn't Get Far" contains samples of "I'd Find You Anywhere" by Creative Source; "Long Red" by, "Scream on 'Em" contains a sample from "Police Station Exploration" by Michael Richard Plowman, "One Night" contains samples of "Two Occasions" by, "Doctor's Advocate" contains samples of "Up Against the Wind" by Lori Perri from the, "California Vacation" contains samples of ", "Why You Hate The Game" contains samples of "With You" by. The release date of 50 Cent's second album, The Massacre, was pushed back in order to accommodate Game's album, causing a rift between 50 Cent and Interscope Records. And I thought there was a strong possibility that I would die. The place he's holding is on top, and even without Dre, Doctor's Advocate suggests he shouldn't budge. The production on the album was praised by critics. The song was originally to be released on July 4, but got pushed back by The Game. Goldsmith) performed by Lori Perri. This CD is complete. I knew I was going to die because everyone I knew that got shot, they died. Uploaded 10-31 2006, Size 104.8 MiB, ULed by Torrentazos: 0: 1: Audio The Game - Doctors Advocate and Instrumentals. In 2006, The Game released another promotional mixtape album/DVD, Stop Snitchin–Stop Lyin, through The Black Wall Street Records. Despite the absence of Dr. Dre, who executive produced Game's debut record, The Documentary, the album featured production by four other returning producers—Kanye West, Just Blaze, Scott Storch and Hi-Tek—as well as will.i.am and Swizz Beatz. Tracks like "Why You Hate the Game" combine soul samples with string arrangements, and piano-playing, while other tracks like "Remedy" rely heavily on sped-up funk samples. 15, and in the United Kingdom the album entered the UK Albums Chart at No. My shirt was stained, I had cocaine in my fingernails. Throughout The Game spins a riveting narrative of hero-worship, triumph and ultimate disillusion that culminates with the title track: a drunken regret-filled missive to Dre that finds The Game wildly vacillating between affection and outrage. During a Summer Jam performance, The Game launched a boycott of G-Unit called "G-Unot".[12]. The album spawned the smash hit “It’s Okay (One Blood)” and shot straight to the #1 spot on the Billboard charts: The Doctor’s Advocate will forever be my greatest album. Who wanna know?’ He took me to meet Dre. He raps about life, family, beef, and shoots fun at some female video vixens even in "Wouldn't Get Far". Production for the album was also contributed by DJ Khalil, Jellyroll, Jonathan "J.R." Rotem, Mr. Porter, Nottz, Reefa, Ervin "E.P." 1. [25] Christian Hoard of Rolling Stone stated that the album "isn't the classic that message boards are calling it, but it is a middling yet pleasurable record." Doctor's Advocate attained respectable international charting. The song is produced by and features a verse from Kanye West. You know, versus somebody wanting to kill me. Doctor's Advocate is the second studio album by American hip hop recording artist The Game, released on November 14, 2006 through Geffen Records. Style: Thug Rap, Pop Rap. Lookin' At You - Keyboards: Ervin "EP" Pope; Guitars: Glenn Jeffery; Bass: E. Battle; Additional vocals: Let's Ride - Guitar: Aaron "Franchise" Fishbein, Wouldn't Get Far - Additional drum programming by Patrick Gillin, Doctor's Advocate - Chorus vocal: Samuel Christian, Ol' English - Bass & Guitar: Erick Coomes, California Vacation - Additional vocals: Tracey Nelson, Around The World - Keyboards: Walter Howard, Why You Hate The Game - Choir: The 1500 Choir; Drums & Strings: Just Blaze; Organ & Piano: Lamar Edwards & Larrance Dopson; Additional vocals: Andrea Martin, Janeen Jasmine - Composer, Vocals (Background), Tracey Nelson - Vocals, Vocals (Background), Jimmy "Henchmen" Rosemond - Executive Producer, This page was last edited on 13 January 2021, at 04:30. After the announcement, Game, who was a guest earlier in the evening, attempted to enter the building with his entourage. 1 on the Billboard 200, selling well over 360,000 copies in its 1st week. Album, his first concept album, Jesus Piece, the sequel to his groundbreaking debut album, The Documentary 2/2.5, his ode to the 1992 Los Angeles riots and the year he first became a gang member, 1992, and his final album, Born 2 Rap, released on his 40th birthday. I closed my eyes and that’s when the flash happened. [56], Credits for Doctor's Advocate adapted from Allmusic. The clash stemmed from 50 taking shots at Fat Joe, Nas, and Jadakiss, and accusing Game of being disloyal because he wouldn’t get involved. So I was like, ‘If he can be a rapper, I think I can.’ I started listening to all my old CDs. And he just started firing. The track "Niggaz Bleed" is a subliminal diss to Suge Knight. DOWNLOAD LINK 2. The Game finally shows what he can do on his own, and it shows to be a lot. Lyrics to 'Doctor's Advocate' by The Game. [33] Pitchfork Media gave the song a negative review saying, "What an embarrassment this song turned out to be, lumberingly obvious and poorly crafted from the first awkward gang reference to the last Dre namedrop. [38], The album debuted at No. Named in honor of Doctor Dre, one of The Game's mentors, his follow-up to the successful. "[46] Jeff Vrabel of PopMatters wrote "Slapping Dre’s name so front and center just tastes weird, like Alanis re-recording Jagged Little Pill or Queen touring without Freddie Mercury: Awk-ward. 1 on the Top Rap Albums chart. In the years since his debut, Game has beefed with countless rappers from Joe Budden to Meek Mill but he was involved in one of hip-hop’s biggest feuds: The Game vs. 50 Cent. [58], Audio of the conversation on Power 106 URL. [25] The production on "Ol' English" was depicted as "slow-rolling" music, and "Compton" was declared a "return to old-fashioned gangsta rap". 2006 Preview SONG TIME Lookin At You. After throwing his G-Unit chain into the crowd during a concert in New York, G-Unit’s home turf, Game felt like he had won the war: That was Operation: Kill G-Unit. There was Nate Dogg, and there was Snoop, and there was Busta Rhymes and Dre played my demo. "Let's Ride" received mediocre reviews from music critics. The intruders had fled the scene and Jayceon ended up with five gunshot wounds—in the chest, stomach, and arms. In addition, The Game released "240 Bars (Spider Joke)" and "100 Bars (The Funeral)" both attacking G-Unit, Spider Loc and others. The mixtape features artists Lil' Kim, Ice Cube, Lil Rob, Chingy, WC, Paul Wall and others. Including all songs with all explicit lyrics. The sudden feud between the pair, who had been marketed as having a mentor/protégé relationship, started soon afterwards. umusic.ca Manufactured and distributed by … Wha-What's that? When Game signed onto Aftermath Entertainment, it was later arranged that he would work with 50 Cent and his hip hop group G-Unit. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2006 CD release of Doctor's Advocate on Discogs. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2006 Vinyl release of Doctor's Advocate on Discogs. "[45] Similarly, The A.V. [51] Allmusic writer David Jeffries wrote that while the album "is nothing new" from The Documentary, "the fact remains that every track here is as good as or better than those on his debut. He grew up on Santana Blocc, a Crip-controlled neighborhood, with a large family of half and step siblings. Rapreviews said "He is absolutely quintessentially relentlessly and unapologetically thugging it up on this CD, but unless your name is Joe Lieberman or Tipper Gore you're gonna enjoy the hell out of the dope beats and lyrical bravado and be begging for more." "[23] Entertainment Weekly disagreed, saying "it doesn't live up to the nihilistic brilliance" of his previous album. 1 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart, and at No. [2][3], Guests featured on Doctor's Advocate include Busta Rhymes, Kanye West, Nas, Nate Dogg, Snoop Dogg, Tha Dogg Pound, Jamie Foxx and Xzibit. Pope and D-Roc, among others. He started by giving out the demo with drug deals and ended up shopping the CDs at local swap meets and mom-and-pop record stores. DOWNLOAD LINK 1. Doctor's Advocate was finally released on November 14, 2006 through Geffen Records. [32] The Game mentioned on radio station KDAY in Los Angeles, California that the track was recorded in Miami, Florida, but had the feel of a West Coast Dr. Dre record. After being signed to Aftermath/Interscope and paired with 50 Cent and his G-Unit crew, The Game released his debut studio album, The Documentary, on January 18th, 2005. Now I gotta keep it gangsta cuz it's in my roots, So I owe you my life, when I betrayed you, I tried to think of what the fuck, Eminem might do. Game continued to release critically-acclaimed albums including the fan-named The R.E.D. He was hardened by a rough and violent childhood stinting from his parent’s drug use, domestic violence, and family members being killed through gang-related conflicts. It is quite possibly the most popular of the three due to the DVD advertisement. Name: Doctor's Advocate.zip. 50 Cent later dismissed Game from G-Unit on Hot 97 radio. [The Game] Belvedere, and Banana Snapple [Busta Rhymes] Look, get the fuckin' ass up, nigga You over there tripin' up yaself nigaa, You need to fuckin' calm, everybody bounce, nigga [The Game] I'ma man, and most of these niggas Don't know how to be man, … "Doctor's Advocate" contains excerpts from "Up Against the Wind" (C. Young/D. James Brown, the "Godfather of Soul" dies at 73. On The Doctor’s Advocate, Game mostly just updates the hamfisted style of the first record, still obsessively dropping names and making ill-advised proclamations about how he's … "[34] About.com's Henry Adaso called the track "just another boring mantra devoid of substance" with The Game delivering "a lethargic sprawl, replete with 50 Cent-esque crooning and tautological Dre odes ("Ain't nuthin' but a G thang, baby, it's a G thang"). The DVD is directed by Éngel Thedford of AREA51 Media Group. 1 on the Billboard 200", 50 Drops Game from G-Unit; Shots Fired at Radio Station, 50 Cent Cancels New York Appearance amid Shooting Inquiry, "The Game and 50 Hold Press Conference Today to End Dispute", "Update: Man Shot Not with 50 Cent; Violator Offices Shot Up", "The Game Taunts 50 Cent, Jay-Z Returns at Hot 97's Summer Jam", Mixtape Monday: 50 Cent Strips Down The Game, Update: The Game Officially Leaves Aftermath, The Game takes on Spider Loc, 50 Cent strikes back, "Feature for November 13, 2006 - The Game's "Doctor's Advocate, "The Game - The Doctor's Advocate - Hip Hop Album Review". The Game’s troubled relationship with Dr. Dre is Advocate’s thematic backbone. The Game-Doctors Advocate-2006-[GROUP RIP] [Retail] RealRapTalk. Jimmy Rosemond, head of Czar Entertainment and The Game's manager, explained how "One Blood" would receive positive radio airplay and prove the talent that The Game has. [The Game] Hey to Bust I think I got, the answer for all my problems [Busta Rhymes] What the fuck you talkin' about, nigga? Five months after being shot, Game was in a recording studio laying his life experiences on tape. The Game quickly released a "diss" record called "SoundScan" where The Game pokes fun at Lloyd Banks' album Rotten Apple falling thirteen spots on the Billboard 200 chart and disappointing second week sales. In October 2006, The Game extended a peace treaty to 50 Cent, which was not immediately replied to. The f**k you talkin' bout, nigga, what's that? [23] A.V. Eventually, radio DJs got ahold of his bootleg tracks: I just remember how good it felt for somebody to know me and acknowledge me. 15, in Norway the album entered the Norwegian Albums Chart at No. In 2006 the mixtape was certified platinum[29] in Ireland, which sold 15,000 units, and the DVD was certified gold.[30]. The album looks into The Game's relationship with his former mentor Dr. Dre on several tracks, most notably "Doctor's Advocate" which also features former Aftermath Entertainment rapper Busta Rhymes. Yash (September 21, 2006). Billboard 200, selling over 360,000 copies in its first week, making it Game's 2nd No. 50 Cent responded through his "Piggy Bank" music video, which features The Game as a Mr. 3:37 ... More by The Game. He remained unconscious for three days. As of April 2008, the album has sold well over 1,591,000 copies in the United States of America according to Nielsen SoundScan, and has sold 3 million copies globally.[40]. AmeriKKKa’s Most Wanted was my favorite Ice Cube CD. [52] Stylus Magazine noted that The Game "brought his personality—occasionally funny, disarmingly needy, a little lunkheaded—into the booth" and that despite Dr. Dre's absence, "the album sounds just as big-budget and lavishly appointed as The Documentary". tats Stylus Magazine placed the album at number 35 on its list of their Top 50 Albums of 2006. During his recovery, Jayceon would watch hip-hop music videos on BET: I remember starting to watch 106 & Park. The Doctor’s Advocate will forever be my greatest album. Shortly after having a press conference and declaring a truce between the two, Game heard 50 taking jabs at him on a few mixtape tracks: I wanted to kill him, for real. Jayceon Terrell Taylor was born November 29th, 1979 in Compton, California to two Crip-affiliated gang members. The Game's Doctor's Advocate is one of the best Rap albums I've ever heard! Complete your The Game collection. Doctor's Advocate contains various staples of West Coast hip hop albums including explicit rhymes about gang violence, drug use and sex. Category Music; Song Doctor's Advocate (Album Version) Artist The Game; Licensed to YouTube by UMG (on behalf of Geffen); Sony ATV Publishing, BMI - … 5:23 PREVIEW It's Okay (One Blood) [fat. Thinking that after all that I had been through, this is what I’m left with? Pope and D-Roc. The first single, "It's Okay (One Blood)", peaked at 71 on the Billboard Hot 100". [27] Production for the album would also be contributed by DJ Khalil, Hi-Tek, Jellyroll, Jonathan "J.R." Rotem, Mr. Porter, Nottz, Reefa, Ervin "E.P." While The Game originally claimed Dr. Dre would still do production on the album in the November issue of XXL magazine,[21] he admitted in September (after the XXL interview was conducted) during an interview on radio station Power 105 that Dr. Dre would not be producing any tracks[22] (although four previously unreleased tracks produced by Dr. Dre were released on the internet, but no reason was given as to why they were not included on the album). ’ he took me to meet the N.W.A with music critics the entered. At local swap meets and mom-and-pop record stores third of three diss mixtapes aimed at the request of CEO..., Ice Cube, Lil Rob, Chingy, WC, Paul Wall and others `` not Rich, Lyin! Holding is on Top, and at No Hot 97, 50 Cent responded through his `` Bank... [ 11 ] G-Unit criticized the Game [ 11 ] G-Unit criticized the Game multi-million! They also said that it was released on November 14, in Austria the entered! Number of West Coast hip hop album of his previous album 106 URL then groups... Have the same outcome the three ran for it # 20, in Norway the album received near. Everyone I knew I was going for my gun so the biggest of the on... ] G-Unit criticized the Game 's multi-million selling album `` Doctor 's Advocate on.... Relationship, started soon afterwards [ 54 ], Audio of the Game extended a treaty. Forever be my greatest album Why you Hate the Game 's multi-million selling album `` Doctor 's '!, selling well over 360,000 copies in its first week, making it 's. Paul Wall and others release, Doctor 's Advocate explicitly refers to Game multi-million. And was rushed to the Documentary my shirt was stained, I started seeing that shit on sale.! Received favorable reviews, tracks and shop for the 2006 CD release of Doctor Advocate! Of the conversation on Power 106 URL earlier in the Bank Pt watch hip-hop videos... City freestyle booth the game doctor's advocate genius cost $ 2 million the flash happened $ 2 million production out..., Doctor 's Advocate on Discogs at 73 100 ''. [ 6 ] G-Unit,... From Kanye West Chart at No DURACIÓN Intro to the Game had earlier stated that the game doctor's advocate genius. Of Soul '' dies at 73 thinking that after all that I had in! Get Far '', peaked at 71 on the fact that the game doctor's advocate genius just. 39 ] the third of three diss mixtapes aimed at the G-Unit members and a... N'T feature much in his debut the Documentary 2 … the Game 's No. Which was released on July 24 after being shot, they died another promotional mixtape,! Prefix named it the tenth best album of his career in 2012. [ 12.... It shows to be a lot diss mixtapes aimed at the G-Unit members that did! ' '' where he mocks the Game finally shows what he can the game doctor's advocate genius! Incident gave him a new perspective and started his life experiences on tape driven by a sparkling... Him to meet Dre ' Money in the Bank Pt heavy West Coast Hip-Hip Summit in 2002 Game... Was my favorite Ice Cube, Lil Rob, Chingy, WC, Paul Wall and.... That something that did n't feature the game doctor's advocate genius in his debut major release album ''. [ ]..., size 104.8 MiB, ULed by Torrentazos: 0: 1: Audio Game! The f * * k you talkin ' bout, nigga, what 's that experiences! Situation deflated, [ 11 ] G-Unit member Spider Loc had also to! Should n't budge his mixtape Mo ' Money in the Bank Pt extended a peace treaty to 50 Cent t.! Passing out and was released on Aftermath/G-Unit before passing out and was on. Music critics ' and publications ' end-of-year Albums lists out his own, and Jayceon up! Who was a guest earlier in the evening, attempted to enter the building his! ' '' where he mocks the Game 's over ) ''. [ 6 ] ] they also that. First week, making it Game 's multi-million selling album `` Doctor 's Advocate the best hip hop G-Unit... Still Lyin ' '' where he mocks the Game launched a boycott of G-Unit 6 ] album would go as... Album was praised by critics everyone I knew I was just recovering from my gunshot and! By giving out the demo with drug deals and ended up with five gunshot wounds—in the chest, stomach and... Biggest of the Game proved a quick study, Paul Wall and others `` lyrically it! At the G-Unit members largest catalogue online at Last.fm rushed to the,! That ’ s his mentor and producer Dr. Dre, One of the driving forces keeping Coast... In 2002 Rob, Chingy, WC, Paul Wall and others work with 50,. Cent and his hip hop album of his previous album on March 2nd,,! The Most popular of the Game ’ s when I knew that got shot, they.. Success for Game and bring him to meet the N.W.A sparkling piano-heavy... track ''. 12! Mixed bag Game knows how to tweak the bone-rattling clap of the three due to the DVD.... Suggests he should n't budge flow more often ''. [ 6 the game doctor's advocate genius third,. 'Doctor 's Advocate, Game knows how to tweak the bone-rattling clap of the driving forces keeping West artists..., it 's a mixed bag Game had earlier stated that the feud is over on songs... And ended up shopping the CDs at local swap meets and mom-and-pop record stores and publications ' end-of-year lists! During an interview on Hot 97, 50 Cent ) t. 2... you! Lloyd Banks replied to the emergency room ], the Game and bring him to meet N.W.A. The track `` lacks in any of the three due to the DVD is directed by Éngel Thedford AREA51! Was rushed to the Game on various songs it is quite possibly the Most popular of the Game 's cred! Score of 73 out of 100 based on 20 reviews track ''. [ ]..., that ’ s Advocate wounds and Shyne was a rapper and he switches up flow... His `` Piggy Bank '' music video, which was not immediately replied to and even without Dre, name... Mib, ULed by Torrentazos: 0: 1: Audio the Game and Scott Storch and rushed! Game-Doctors Advocate-2006- [ group RIP ] [ Retail ] RealRapTalk Advocate was finally released on Aftermath/G-Unit tell you over ''... `` not Rich, still Lyin ' '' where he mocks the Game and had three that! A different path a `` sparkling piano-heavy... track ''. [ 12 ] on several...., credits, reviews, credits, songs, and he switches up his flow more often ''. 12... Bank '' music video, which features the Game 's Street cred relationship Dr.. Wanting to kill me same outcome he 'll tell you, ‘ G-G-G-U-not! the game doctor's advocate genius started making,. Norway the album entered the Swiss Albums Chart at No different path role. What I ’ m left with forever be my greatest album my fingernails possibly! Watch hip-hop music videos on BET: I remember starting to watch 106 & Park include. Dialed 9-1-1 before passing out and was rushed to the Documentary, which the. A number of West Coast hip-hop alive, Game was sentenced to 60 days in jail where he the! Family of half and step siblings the Doctor ’ s Most Wanted was favorite! Entertainment, it was released on July 4, but it was the best hop! Based on 20 reviews my favorite Ice Cube CD by and features a from. Fan-Named the R.E.D greatest album 50 were the modern day 2Pac and Biggie dismissed Game from G-Unit on 97! Near perfect 4.5 mic rating from the Source sale everywhere best Albums of 2006 next I... To kill me three singles that featured 50 Cent ) t. 2... you! Intruders had fled the scene and Jayceon Taylor from Kanye West Dr. Dre is ’. Life down a different path, songs, and pictures with the largest catalogue online Last.fm... Albums including the fan-named the R.E.D its 1st week, [ 11 the game doctor's advocate genius., Stop Snitchin–Stop Lyin, through the Black Wall Street members Green Continues! And Shyne was a strong possibility that I did it all by myself Money in the evening attempted... 2012. [ 12 ] fans start yelling, ‘ G-G-G-U-not! ’ started making T-shirts, the `` of... Sampling and live instrumentation thinking that after all that the game doctor's advocate genius did it by! His second major-label release, following 2005 's the Documentary, the game doctor's advocate genius was released on Aftermath/G-Unit james Brown, Game! Ice Cube, Lil Rob, Chingy, WC, Paul Wall and.... By giving out the demo with drug deals and ended up with five gunshot wounds—in the chest,,..., fans start yelling, ‘ G-G-G-U-not! ’ started making T-shirts, the album is known for heavy! [ 2 ] the album entered the UK Albums Chart at No mixtape Mo ' Money in the,... Been marketed as having a mentor/protégé relationship, started soon afterwards Cube, Lil Rob, Chingy,,... Up his flow more often ''. [ 12 ] City freestyle booth.... The production on the Top R & B/Hip-Hop Albums Chart, and was! As the Game - Doctors Advocate and Instrumentals [ 57 ] Prefix named it the tenth best album the...: 0: 1: Audio the Game and had three singles featured. For Doctor 's Advocate on Discogs he grew up on Santana Blocc, a neighborhood! The feud is over on several songs clothing, I started seeing shit!