No lines, smears or streaks-however, a single drop of water on my leg that somehow got missed, created a huge streak. Rated 4.7 out of 5. Easy to use ( I searched YouTube for how to videos) . Water in marshy, low-lying, or coastal areas is also more susceptible to tannins. 4.4 out … Listen, I feel like I have tried just about everything out there from lotions to foams to sprays and this is my go-to. While they may make water unappealing to drink and stain laundry, they do not present a health concern. I returned it the next day. It isn't sticky and the smell isn't too bad. $29.01 . This was an amazing product! It's supposed to be a gradual tanner but put I would put it on my face in the morning and in the evening and barely got any color. I applied it after showering and went to bed with it on. Other wise not bad, but not great. When I first applied I thought I was happy but the next day it immediately became splotchy and uneven. so worth it! Use sparingly around ankles, knees and elbows. I wanted to like it. Find self-tanner, tan enhancer, body bronzer & application mits to achieve the perfect sunless tan all year. After one application I could already see a slight color change!! The smell is very powdery, not tropical like other Fake Bake products, and I didn't enjoy it. Fades evenly and easy to apply. Great product, use 3toimes a week after showering. Goes on very smoothly and the applicator mitt is very soft. Medium Self-Tanning Water £ 18.95. This is just how i apply it, but other's may do things differently. Shower 1-4 hours after application depending on desired end result. $28.90. Pros: SOL by Jergens Sunless Tanning Water Mousse gives you the tropical escape you've been longing for. It lasts a good while too! I use this when I need a little color. Browse self tanner & bronzing lotions at Ulta. Rated 4.7 out of 5. Use sparingly around ankles, knees and elbows. After you get to the color you want, it lasts for about 4-5 days before it starts to fade. I did not want to spend Easter like that. Extremely easy to apply. The color it started with was dark enough for me. I love trying self tanners and am always trying a new one. it lasts pretty well too and fades nicely. Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Water Tanner Dark - Bronzed Glow Full Size 4.3 out of 5 stars 615. Solutions for: - Uneven skin tone - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The Isle of Paradise has combined a color corrective approach with their tanning know … Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Water Tanner Dark - Bronzed Glow Full Size. I was super hesitant to buy this because of other reviews. For the glow of your dreams, just add WATER. I tried putting it on in the morning and staying in the air conditioning all day wearing loose-fitting clothing and still by the time I wake up the next morning the 10 has sweat off in splotches. Smooth on in long sweeping and circular motions with a sunless tanning applicator mitt. This is the PERFECT tanner if you don't want to be orange!! This is just my experience. -Use the Mitt and ONLY the mitt Unfortunately I was unable to get it all off. Sale Price $5.25. I had to apply a small amount with my hand because I had recently had an accident with a sharp garden tool and couldn't apply it with the mit near the area. I have been using Fake Bake for years. Great so far. It just faded away slowly after a week and I did not look like a cheetah like I would when my spray tan was coming off. since it comes out clear and takes a couple hours to set be careful how much you put on!! It also lasts through a couple showers if you use a gentle soap. I definitely would NOT repurchase. Applying it without the mitt caused the tan to be darker and uneven. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. I waited about 5 minutes until I got dressed and it removed some of the tan. I regularly use heavy dark tanners that make a mess and require planning to apply. Ulta's Gradual Tan Water Mousse is a gentle, clear mousse that creates a healthy sunless glow over time without the guide color known to stain clothes and sheets. I love the original fake bake and now the tanning water! It does make you smell like tanning solution but definitely worth it! Spray directly onto dry skin and blend with a tanning mitt using large circular motions. Color is really natural. the other Ulta tanners smell better, this one gives me actual nausea. 1471 Reviews Shop All Self Tan . Applicator Mitt. Als Primer eignen sich die … Holy smokes, it's safe to put on your skin and just leave there without fear of turning in to an Umpa Lumpa. GREAT color! The only thing I don't like is the smell. This product works well if you know how to use it. I was so tired of always having to rinse off tinted mouses and if I had to sleep in it the stain it would leave on my sheets. i felt this was a good starter and was a good price because i didnt want to spend almost 30-40 dollars on a high end brand. This is exactly what I get with Fake Bake Flawless Tanning Water. No smell at all. Will be my new go to Fakebake product! Get that glow without damaging your skin with sunless tanning products. Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops Dark Full Size 4.2 out of 5 stars 249. It's just makes a small difference on me,but that's what I want. Skin-boosting and naturally scented with mood-enhancing lavender from Jamie?s native Scotland. This is the first clear no transfer tanner I've used. Price $18.00. Price $29.95. I have used this tanner multiple times, it does give me a nice color, but I have found that even when applying carefully, it seeps into any pores and makes them look visibly darker-not really a nice look. No perfume but scented naturally with anti-bacterial Scottish lavender oil and hemp extract organically grown in Colorado! I can now confidently wear shorts and dresses and not have fish belly white legs. Rated 4.7 out of 5. Light Self-Tan Water £ 18.95. Instant vacation glow! - Goes on clear so no color guide. Free Shipping on every order! Das Beste? I really like this especially for the price. I ordered this and tried it last night. The skin tries to prevent further injury by producing melanin (the pigment that gives our skin its color) that results in darkening – what we call a tan. Top-Rated Sun Care _____ Protect your skin from skin cancer & sun damage with these sunscreens that are getting glowing guest reviews. Co-created with the Glow Queen Jamie Genevieve, utan?s patent-pending CBD infused Tanning Water has amazing skin benefits. … If you get unsightly build up just use baby oil in those areas to smooth out the mistakes. World’s first hemp infused Tanning Water brought to you by utan and ultimate beauty guru Jamie Genevieve. Half way thought my work day (about 6 hours after my application) I stunk so bad I had to go home on my lunch hour to shower. Tanning water. Sunscreen … I was looking for a bronzer for my legs. Will continue to buy!!! The package also states that you can dress immediately and I found this to not be true. It smells different than the other fake bakes but it doesn't smell bad like other sunless Tanner smell. COMPLETELY Natural. Quick Shop. It's not the darkest fake bake product. I'll reach for this tan often, I'm a lazy tanner and this is so quick and easy to blend! Came out darker then expected even if it doesn't seem that way at first! Dries pretty fast. Quick Shop. This fixes both of those things! In this video i show you how to apply the Isle Of Paradise Self Tanning Water. I've used several different products and this is by far the best. It’s that easy! Medium Self-Tanning Water. Perfect for someone new to self tanners. my skin is glowing and has a great bronze look. In stock on January 28, 2021. The tan is great, a medium golden color I would say. It looks natural and even. Add to cart. The first time I tried it, I made the mistake of leaving part of my body damp, as most self-tanner state to use damp skin (and the instructions didn't say if skin should be damp or dry). I had high hopes for this cause I use The regular fake bake and love it. Gives you a light color after one application! Passion flower extract to … I think the reason people don't see a difference is because they aren't using it correctly. The mitt is amazing and glides so easily. 99 ($6.51/Fl Oz) FREE Shipping. It actually doesn't smell as bad AFTER it's developed which seems backwards. A self-tanning water with color-correcting actives and either a peach (light), green (medium), or violet (dark) base for a natural-looking, bronzed glow with no streaks, smells, or orange tones. Full Body Tan Set – Vanilla (Ultra Dark) Bewertet mit 4.30 von 5 € 89,96 € 69,99 “Das coole ist, das fettet nicht auf der Haut und macht einen coolen ebenmäßigen Teint! ABSOLUTELY LOVE this fake bake tanning water..... it so great, goes on easily, doesn't streak, looks natural and dried super fast. Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Water Medium - Golden Glow Full Size 4.2 out of 5 stars 474. 4.3 out of 5 stars 631. Auf den ersten Blick erinnern die Sprays an herkömmliche Face- und Body Mists. you could even wait for it to dry and apply a second coat. Everywhere I was dry, the tan turned out perfectly! There's no need for you to pay extra if you (or you and a couple of friends or family members) are going to be the only one using the tanning bed. I added a pump of lotion to my legs with the mousse and got a very even tan, no streaks. I shower at night and when I'm in bed it feels tacky and my legs stick together if they touch. $64.88. A bit more than others, but totally worth it. The next morning I had a beautiful color tan. This is definitely a new holy grail product for me. However, in some places it NEVER dried and I was sticky all night, yuck. All in all, the Ulta Beauty Collection Self Tanner Express Tan Mousse completely changed my view on self tanning.Before, I believed that self tan always ended up streaky or orange, but with this product, I can happily tan in just a few hours and avoid any sunburn! It also contains a coconut based chemical, so if you're allergic to coconut, you may want to use the original fake bake instead.