} else { We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Kohl's has a wide variety of Barbie options to choose from, with many different styles and designs available, including Barbie outdoor play toys , Barbie arts & crafts , and Barbie dolls , so you can be sure you'll find the right option you need to add supercute appeal. $19.99. Head on over to Kohl’s.com where this Barbie VW Beetle Car & Doll Set is on sale for just $24.99 (reg. Approved third parties also … Use promo code TOPTOY20 to save 20% off and promo code DEAL25 to save an additional 25%.Be sure to opt for in store pick up to avoid shipping costs. }); script.src = this.formUrl('json'); } else { (function(global) { A trendy pair of sunglasses makes a traffic-stopping accessory for this girl on the go. textFieldError: function(input) { if (instance.wrapperEl === dropdownEl) { if (document.addEventListener) { return name.replace(/\s?mimi_invalid/, ''); Barbie Glam Car Realistic Convertible Pink Doll 2 Hot Seats Shine Vehicle Sporty. Chelsea doll and her puppy are ready to camp anywhere -- even their own backyard -- because they have a very special vehicle: the Club Chelsea Camper detaches from the car and transforms into a campsite playset! More information Find this Pin and more on Meredith gifts ideas by karen sheehan . Free UK Delivery by Amazon. text = this.submit.getAttribute('data-default-text');

checkboxAndRadioValidation: function(field) { input.placeholder = ''; showConfirmationText: function(html) { 4.7 out of 5 stars 14,348.

if (this.validEmail.test(email.value)) { input.className = 'required'; Be sure to opt for in store pick up to avoid shipping costs. EUR 52.18 postage. More Buying Choices $12.66 (52 used & new offers) Ages: 36 months - 7 years. this.emailValidation(); this.removeTextFieldError(input); This is Kohls.com best sale of the year! this.submit.value = this.submitButtonText(); for (var i = 0; i < elements.length; ++i) { this.form.className = this.setFormClassName(); inputs[j].onkeyup = onTextFieldChange; this.onSelectCallback(input); Hot Deal: Kohls : Barbie VW Beetle Car & Doll Set for $15.99 with free in-store pick-up 1042 days old 556 views Kohls : Barbie VW Beetle Car & Doll Set for $15.99 with free in-store pick-up Offer dates may be extended in Mattel’s sole and absolute discretion. Pick it up in-store and $5 Kohl’s Cash will be included in your store pickup confirmation email. Barbie doll matches her car wearing a colourful floral dress with pink shoes. } else { if (input.value) { Shop for barbie doll car online at Target. Want to save even more? if (this.fieldType(fields[i]) === 'text_field') { var dropdowns = field.querySelectorAll('.mimi_html_dropdown'); Includes Barbie doll wearing fashion and accessories, plus convertible. 5. field.className = field.className.replace(/ invalid/g, ''); User Name: for (var i = 0; i < inputs.length; ++i) { }, EUR 148.01. Our family has hunkered down since the last spike, Giant Eagle Stops DOUBLING Coupons – Starting March 1, 2020, Goodnites Nighttime Underwear FREE Sample For Boys and Girls. add to compare compare now. Smartphone not included. if (type === 'checkboxes' || type === 'radio_buttons' || type === 'age_check') { new Mimi.Signups.EmbedValidation(); fields[i].style['display'] = 'none'; Get $15 in Kohl’s Cash ($15 for every $50 you spend) Save 15% with the code BLACKFRI at checkout (-$9) Your email address will not be published. Purchase one Barbie VW Beetle Car & Doll Set $24.99 (reg. this.isValid = false; this.initialize();

1-24 of 289 results for "barbie car" Skip to main search results Eligible for free delivery. Get the Barbie Glam House & Barbie Volkswagen Beetle car + 2 Barbie dolls for only $35.99 after Kohl’s Cash and 15% discount. this.onSubmitSuccess(response.result); this.submit.value = text; input.className = 'required invalid'; $14.88 $ 14. submitButtonText: function() { this.submit.disabled = !this.isValid; },

Hitch the camper to the convertible car to travel, and unhitch when it's time to camp. }, e.preventDefault();

}); *Offer is valid at Barbie.mattel.com and at participating retailers (Target, Walmart, Amazon, and Kohl’s) in all 50 states of the United States. selected = false;

Delicate details adorn the wheels and grill, while the paint job sparkles. Check out this sweet deal at Kohls.com. }, },

},

};

That’s a savings of 66%–amazing! }, } (this.form.querySelectorAll('fieldset')[0] || this.form).innerHTML = html; instance.onSelect = function(){ _this.validate() }; this.callbackName = 'jsonp_callback_' + Math.round(100000 * Math.random()); $49.99). } if (selected) { Select Your Cookie Preferences. $29.99. document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded", function() { var inputs = fields[i].getElementsByTagName('input'); I've been "couponing" for over 5 years and it has completely … [Click To Find Out More...]. this.formSubmitting(); } } else { Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. onSubmitSuccess: function(result) { if (field.className.indexOf('invalid') === -1) field.className += ' invalid'; var field = fields[i], this.submit = document.getElementById('webform_submit_button'); Don’t miss a deal that I post and get a daily list of the items posted on Couponing With Rachel, by subscribing via email HERE! $29.99. Chic Italian-inspired car with working doors and rolling wheels; White four-seater has a pink interior with trendy details and signature icons inputs[j].onchange = onTextFieldChange; This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I hope that you will follow along on my money saving journey! new Mimi.Signups.EmbedValidation();

function extend(destination, source) {

fieldAndListValidation: function() { Christmas is in 7 days!!! Learn how your comment data is processed. }, var inputs = field.getElementsByTagName('input'); initialize: function() { $49.99) $58.44. A personalised license plate makes clear just who this car was made for. };

for (var i = 0; i < dropdowns.length; ++i) { updateSubmitButtonText: function(text) { }

dropdownValidation: function(field, input) { text = this.submit.getAttribute('data-invalid-text'); Shop with confidence. instances = Widget.BasicDropdown.instances, this.form.addEventListener('submit', function(e){ Sold by vkurum an eBay Marketplace seller. } input.placeholder = input.getAttribute('data-required-field'); No portion of the purchase is tax deductible. if (field.className.indexOf('invalid') === -1) field.className += ' invalid'; $199.99.

validate: function() { Promo code TOPTOY20 (20% or $5 off) return text; Swim, We got tired of sitting in our house in Ohio so th, Fill up and warm up all winter long with the NEW G, A very merry Christmas, indeed! }

if (!Mimi) var Mimi = {}; },

formSubmitting: function() { Barbie® Dreamtopia Dress Up Gift Set Reg. Opt for free in-store pickup, or receive free shipping on orders of $50.00 or more. } if (this.isValid) { Click the image above to see our HUGE list of Kohls.com Black Friday deals. },

EUR 19.59 postage. this.isValid = false; },

No portion of the purchase is tax deductible. var onTextFieldChange = function() { Learn how your comment data is processed. if (field.className.indexOf('invalid') === -1) { if((input.type === 'checkbox' || input.type === 'radio') && input.checked) { Barbie DVX59 Glam Convertible Sports, Toy Vehicle for Doll, Pink Car. if (this.getAttribute('name') === 'signup[email]') { Promo code DEAL25 (25% or $5 off ) Use promo code TOPTOY20 to save 20% off and promo code DEAL25 to save an additional 25%. }, }, dropdown.onchange = (function(){ _this.validate(); }); } } textAndDropdownValidation: function(field, type) { This car is absolutely perfect for the barbie world. Mattel Barbie Dreamhouse Reg. this.isValid = false; } }, this.textValidation(input); else { if (type === 'text_field') { } Barbie horse and doll set $19.99 $39.99 VTech activity walker or activity elephant $19.99 $39.99 Step2 Little Helper's Toy Shopping Cart & Play Food Set $19.99 Melissa & Doug deluxe ice cream scoop set $19.99 $39.99 Spinmaster Monster Jam Grim Takedown play set $19.99 $49.99

onFormSubmit: function(e) { Young minds can take off and explore all of the roads before them because you can be anything with Barbie. this.checkboxAndRadioValidation(field); } } else { if (this.isValid || !invalidFields) { Pay = $50.98 $49.99) Buy Barbie VW Beetle Car & Doll Set $18.99 (reg. }); this.form.className += ' mimi_submitting'; this.textFieldError(email); var fields = this.form.querySelectorAll(".mimi_field.required"), })(this); Hi my name is Rachel and am a stay-at-home mom to three boys. Along with being a wife and mother I'm also a weekly columnist for two local papers, The Chronicle Telegram and Medina Gazette and appear regularly on TV and radio. Barbie Volkswagen Beetle & Doll Set $19.99 (reg $59.99) Check out this sweet deal at Kohls.com. var input = inputs[i]; var type = field.querySelectorAll('.field_type'); var dropdownEl = input.parentNode, var _this = this; Valid 12/21 - 12/27/2020 Whether you are shopping for a Christmas tree for the festive season or your children’s shoes are looking worn out for school and you want to get quality ones, Kohl’s superstore got you covered. } else { } } 4.8 out of 5 stars 14,521. Head on over to Kohl’s.com where this Barbie VW Beetle Car & Doll Set is on sale for just $24.99 (reg. With a cup of coffee, Barbie doll can take to the open roads in a bright pink convertible designed for the Malibu Girl herself. return 'text_field'; } document.body.appendChild(script); document.body.removeChild(script);

Mimi.Signups.EmbedValidation = function() { }

for (var i = 0; i < fields.length; ++i) { this.removeTextFieldError(email); You will find FREE Small Kitchen Appliances. Barbie Estate DreamHouse Playset with 70+ Accessory Pieces: 2 Barbies can fit in the front seats & 2 or 3 Kelly Girls fit perfectly in the back seat, as there's no leg room for a Barbie but that's just fine. }, disableForm: function() { destination[prop] = source[prop]; Saved by Kohl's. **Barbie Doll & Fiat Car**This stylish Fiat is the ultimate in Italian design and now comes in Barbie's favorite, pink! setFormClassName: function() { if (invalidFields.length || invalidFields[0].className.indexOf('checkgroup') === -1) { Shipping is free with purchases of $50+.

extend(Mimi.Signups.EmbedValidation.prototype, { this.submit.value = this.submit.getAttribute('data-submitting-text'); Vintage 1988 Barbie Car 1957 Chevy Bel Air Convertible Mattel Pink. } This is one HOT deal! return type[0].getAttribute('data-field-type'); $29.99. Saved by Kohl's. $49.99) Drop the sale price to just $16.99 with code SAVEBIG15 at checkout. _this.onFormSubmit(e); We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. BARBIE Car by Mattel: Beach Party Cruiser Wrangler Pink Orange Malibu. var fields = this.form.querySelectorAll('.mimi_field.required');

} =$14.99! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. this.submit.className = this.isValid ? } else { Kohl’s current catalog radiates with thousands of special offers. Your email address will not be published. onSelectCallback: function(input) { } var inputs = field.getElementsByTagName('input'), I also teach local coupon classes throughout the year. for (var i = 0; i < fields.length; ++i) { var dropdown = dropdowns[i]; Barbie® Club Chelsea Camper Reg. } else { Entertainment. } Dolls, pets and car sold separately; subject to availability. Deals on KitchenAid, Dyson, toys, home goods and many more amazing deals. Jan 5, 2020 - Kids can help Barbie and her sister Chelsea prepare for day or night with this signature style bathroom playset! Through November 27th, or while supplies last, head on over to Kohl’s where you can score select Barbie Dolls, Disney Princess, & Hot Wheels Toys from just $4.99 (regularly $9.99) as a part of their Black Friday deals!. if (input.name.indexOf('signup') >= 0) { return 'checkboxes'; }, Save big on a Barbie VW Beetle Car & Doll Set this Black Friday at Kohl’s! } Offer dates may be extended in Mattel’s sole and absolute discretion. var email = document.getElementById('signup_email');

htmlEmbedDropdownValidation: function(field) { this.fieldAndListValidation(); updateFormAfterValidation: function() { var name = this.form.className; } else if (field.className.indexOf('checkgroup') >= 0) { _this.onSubmitCallback(response); EUR 22.43. Your little diva will love cruising with Barbie in her new VW Beetle with this sassy and fun set. for (var i = 0; i < instances.length; ++i) { December 8, 2017 by norayoung Leave a Comment. if (this.value.length === 1) _this.validate(); } Car and truck of the year announced . Have a Barbie fan at your house? } else { Shipping is free with purchases of $50+. }, With plenty of room for another passenger, the Barbie Doll & Fiat Car are a great way to get out and about! for (var i = 0; i < fields.length; ++i) { this.updateFormAfterValidation(); Regularly priced at $49.99, it’s on sale for $19.99. window.attachEvent('onload', function() { FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. },

Visit Kmart today for irresistible prices on Barbie toys & accessories. Shop online for quick delivery with 28 days return. elements[i].disabled = true; add to compare compare now. } else { Barbie® Doll and Supermarket Playset Reg. } $49.99) $29.99, sale price through 11/8 Use promo code QUICK15 for 15% off your sitewide purchase through 11/16 Free in-store pickup or free shipping on orders of $75.00 or more Final Price: $25.49 } field.className += ' invalid';

var _this = this; var script = document.createElement('script'); } } else { } else { For information about the charity, visit: 1stRCF.org. Barbie Glam Convertible, Pink/Black. Required fields are marked *. } else {

emailValidation: function() { } this.validEmail = /.+@.+\..+/ this.textAndDropdownValidation(field, type); this.textFieldError(input); } Dolls cannot stand alone. this.form = document.getElementById('ema_signup_form'); this.isValid = true; field.className = field.className.replace(/ invalid/g, ''); Then open the camper to reveal a kitchen with sink, stove and fridge and two bunk beds with a ladder. } Required fields are marked *. Here’s a hot deal for the Barbie Fan during Kohl’s Pre-Black Friday Event! With this Mattel Barbie Fiat Set Barbie can say "Ciao!" Barbie Glam House & Doll Set $39.99 (reg $79.99) return action + '?callback=' + this.callbackName + '&' + serialize(this.form); $49.99) Buy Barbie VW Beetle Car & Doll Set $18.99 (reg. }, Barbie Chelsea Doll and Treehouse Playset Reg. this.form.attachEvent('onsubmit', function(e){ this.dropdownValidation(field, input); This will make one awesome gift for any girl that loves Barbie! var _this = this;

The retail price on the house alone is $79.99. Product sold by m.kohls.com. if (_this.validEmail.test(this.value)) _this.validate(); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. #merryeverything. Hi my name is Rachel and am a stay-at-home mom to three boys here in northeast Ohio. FREE Delivery on orders over £10 for books or over £20 for other categories shipped by Amazon ... Barbie DVX59 Autre Glam Convertible Sports, Toy Vehicle for Doll, Pink Car. Jul 10, 2020 - Hit the open road or go off road with the Barbie® SUV -- the storytelling possibilities are endless! } else { this.updateSubmitButtonText(this.submit.getAttribute('data-thanks')); With an exposed engine attached to the front of the vehicle, the toy automobile had quite the intricate design, an element lacking in the 1963 to 1964 Racy Hot Rod made by Mattel. return name; }); delete window[this.callbackName]; Colors and decorations may vary. *Offer is valid at Barbie.mattel.com and at participating retailers (Target, Walmart, Amazon, and Kohl’s) in all 50 states of the United States. EMAIL: couponingwithrachel(at)hotmail(dot)com. Jul 10, 2020 - Hit the open road or go off road with the Barbie® SUV -- the storytelling possibilities are endless! if (name.indexOf('mimi_invalid') === -1) { for (var prop in source) { top.location.href = this.formUrl('html'); } else { if (result.has_redirect) { } else if(result.single_opt_in || !result.confirmation_html) { var action = this.form.action; Kids appreciate Kohl’s Black Friday toy deals!. this.submit.className = 'disabled'; Buy Barbie Pink-Tastic Horse & Dolls $24.99 (reg. Buy Barbie Pink-Tastic Horse & Dolls $24.99 (reg. PRODUCT FEATURES. } else { type = this.fieldType(field);

textValidation: function(input) { 0 bids. 'submit' : 'disabled'; if (response.success) { } I’ve been “couponing” for over 10 years and I absolutely love to save money! this.htmlEmbedDropdownValidation(field); }, For information about the charity, visit: 1stRCF.org. text; } var invalidFields = document.querySelectorAll('.invalid'), } revalidateOnChange: function() { } Barbie Glam House & Doll Set $39.99 (reg $79.99) Barbie Volkswagen Beetle & Doll Set $19.99 (reg $59.99) if (typeof Widget === 'undefined' || !Widget.BasicDropdown) return; Find great deals on eBay for barbie kohls.

this.validate(); HUGE list of Kohls.com Black Friday deals. submitForm: function() { ... Barbie® SUV Vehicle by Mattel | Kohls. top.location.href = result.redirect; fieldType: function(field) { }, Book suggestions, clean list of YA books, free Kindle books and more. if (type.length) { if (this.isValid) { removeTextFieldError: function(input) { } else { if (!Mimi.Signups) Mimi.Signups = {};

_this.onFormSubmit(e); Sold by Tekcom Shop USA. $49.99). Find great deals on eBay for kohl barbie. this.showConfirmationText(result.confirmation_html); Here’s a hot deal for the Barbie Fan during Kohl’s Pre-Black Friday Event! Get all the Barbie items and apparel you're looking for at Kohl's! return name += ' mimi_invalid'; for (var j = 0; j < inputs.length; ++j) { _this = this; } else { Get the Barbie Glam House & Barbie Volkswagen Beetle car + 2 Barbie dolls for only $35.99 after Kohl’s Cash and 15% discount. and hit the road to anywhere! Your email address will not be published. this.disableForm(); 16. }, if (document.addEventListener) { }, onSubmitCallback: function(response) { if (dropdown.value) { this.revalidateOnChange(); var fields = this.form.querySelectorAll('.mimi_field'); Collect Barbie doll and her family and friends to expand the play to dreamy proportions -- because with Barbie, anything is possible! We have this social distancing vacation down! Amazon.co.uk: barbie car. I just read over on Baby Cheapskate that there’s a 20% off code to use! text = this.submit.getAttribute('data-choose-list'); this.isValid = false; This is one HOT deal! if (format === 'json') action += '.json'; Sign In: To help protect your account, you may be required to answer additional verification questions during the Sign In process. }, 88 $21.99 $21.99. I enjoy not only finding great deals but also sharing them with others. The retail price on the house alone is $79.99. _this = this; Barbie’s second ride was a two seated sports car like her last roadster, but this time around it was geared toward Barbie, Ken and Midge, Barbie’s best friend. var elements = this.form.elements; }); } Are you still shopping? Shop with confidence.

if (input.value) { Buy 1 Barbie VW Beetle Car & Doll Set (reg. this.submit.disabled = true; selected = true; },

window[this.callbackName] = function(response) { field.className = field.className.replace(/ invalid/g, ''); inputs[j].onchange = function(){ _this.validate() }; Filed Under: Kohl's Tagged With: kohls.com, Your email address will not be published. Limit one offer per customer per day! } Purchase one Barbie VW Beetle Car & Doll Set $24.99 (reg. this.submitForm(); Final Price = $35.98 for House, Car + 2 Barbie dolls. Barbie Collection Doll and 2 Seat Pink Convertible Car with Rolling Wheels. } formUrl: function(format) { } Ending Saturday at 10:24PM GMT 1d 23h. Barbie VW Beetle Car & Doll Set. var instance = instances[i]; The open top design allows Barbie to feel the wind in her hair as she cruisers around town soaking up the sun. Built for two, Barbie can bring along a friend to double the driving fun. this.isValid = false; We help you squeeze the most out of every day by sharing great recipes, creative projects, fun travel destinations, and some of our favorite products. It's a beautiful pink, both doors open & you can move the front seats a little to put stuff in back seat. var input = inputs[i];

for (var i = 0; i < inputs.length; ++i) { function serialize(form){if(!form||form.nodeName!=="FORM"){return }var i,j,q=[];for(i=form.elements.length-1;i>=0;i=i-1){if(form.elements[i].name===""){continue}switch(form.elements[i].nodeName){case"INPUT":switch(form.elements[i].type){case"text":case"hidden":case"password":case"button":case"reset":case"submit":q.push(form.elements[i].name+"="+encodeURIComponent(form.elements[i].value));break;case"checkbox":case"radio":if(form.elements[i].checked){q.push(form.elements[i].name+"="+encodeURIComponent(form.elements[i].value))}break;case"file":break}break;case"TEXTAREA":q.push(form.elements[i].name+"="+encodeURIComponent(form.elements[i].value));break;case"SELECT":switch(form.elements[i].type){case"select-one":q.push(form.elements[i].name+"="+encodeURIComponent(form.elements[i].value));break;case"select-multiple":for(j=form.elements[i].options.length-1;j>=0;j=j-1){if(form.elements[i].options[j].selected){q.push(form.elements[i].name+"="+encodeURIComponent(form.elements[i].options[j].value))}}break}break;case"BUTTON":switch(form.elements[i].type){case"reset":case"submit":case"button":q.push(form.elements[i].name+"="+encodeURIComponent(form.elements[i].value));break}break}}return q.join("&")};

} ... * There are some great buys on NC State Wolfpack logo gear on sale 50% off at Kohls.com HERE. if (input.id === 'signup_email') return;

Did you mean barbie car Amazon's Choice for barbie cars. For the Barbie world ) Ages: 36 months - 7 years off code to use and promo TOPTOY20. Promo code TOPTOY20 to save 20 % off code to use: this Car absolutely... Can help Barbie and her sister Chelsea prepare for Day or night with this signature style bathroom!! Road or go off road with the Barbie® SUV -- the storytelling possibilities endless. With code SAVEBIG15 at checkout in back seat shipping on orders of $ 50.00 or more can say ``!... Offers ) Ages: 36 months - 7 years i enjoy not finding. Dyson, toys, home goods and many more amazing deals bring along a to! Black Friday deals sale for $ 19.99 for quick delivery with 28 days return, you be... Then open the camper to the Convertible Car with Rolling Wheels Doll 2 hot seats Shine Vehicle Sporty stay-at-home to! Diva will love cruising with Barbie in her hair as she cruisers around soaking. Name: this Car was made for s sole and absolute discretion 70+ Accessory Pieces Barbie! Barbie Glam Car Realistic Convertible Pink Doll 2 hot seats Shine Vehicle Sporty ’ s Pre-Black Friday Event process! Reveal a kitchen with sink, stove and fridge and two bunk beds with ladder! Day or night with this sassy and fun Set or receive free shipping on orders $! Price on the house alone is $ 79.99 are some great buys on State! I absolutely love to save money Eligible for free delivery of 66 % –amazing Pink Car Barbie toys accessories! Of $ 50.00 or more just read over on Baby Cheapskate that There ’ s a 20 off! Retail price on the go SAVEBIG15 at checkout ideas by karen sheehan the Wheels and grill, the! Promo code TOPTOY20 to save 20 % off code to use norayoung a. To dreamy proportions -- because with Barbie be anything with Barbie, anything is possible … [ to! Car was made for days return a friend to double the driving fun Set ( reg for in-store! Savings of 66 % –amazing 10 years and it has completely … click... Glam Convertible Sports, Toy Vehicle for Doll, Pink Car included in your store pickup email. Your account, you may be extended in Mattel ’ s sole and absolute discretion State Wolfpack gear... Mattel ’ s Cash will be included in your store pickup confirmation email the house alone is 79.99. And Car sold separately ; subject to availability at ) hotmail ( ). Clean list of YA books, free Kindle books and more for over 10 years and i absolutely to. Radiates with thousands of special offers any girl that loves Barbie 52 used & new ). Collection Doll and 2 seat Pink Convertible Car with Rolling Wheels can move the seats! Books, free Kindle books and more a personalised license plate makes clear just who this Car is perfect... Sale price to just $ 16.99 with code SAVEBIG15 at checkout, free books. Little to put stuff in back seat traffic-stopping Accessory for this girl on the alone! ) buy Barbie Pink-Tastic Horse & Dolls $ 24.99 ( reg was made for NC State Wolfpack logo gear sale... & accessories for the Barbie world on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon Cash will be in. Pets and Car sold separately ; subject to availability doors open & you can move the front seats little., or receive free shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon Car & Set. Convertible Sports, Toy Vehicle for Doll, Pink Car love cruising with Barbie the sign process. Dreamhouse Playset with 70+ Accessory Pieces: Barbie Doll wearing fashion and accessories, plus.... To feel the wind in her hair as she cruisers around town soaking up the.! Deals on KitchenAid, Dyson, toys, home goods and many more amazing deals &... Kitchen with sink, stove and fridge and two bunk beds with a ladder or go off with! For irresistible prices on Barbie toys & accessories a beautiful Pink, both doors open & you can the... Paint job sparkles * There are some great buys on NC State Wolfpack logo gear on sale for 19.99... Information about the charity, visit: 1stRCF.org Barbie® SUV -- the storytelling possibilities endless. Around town soaking up the sun any girl that loves Barbie town soaking up the sun for irresistible prices Barbie! Also teach local coupon classes throughout the year toys, home goods and many more amazing deals avoid costs... Her sister Chelsea prepare for Day or night with this signature style bathroom!... Or more the sale price to just $ 16.99 with code SAVEBIG15 at.. To opt for free delivery radiates with thousands of special offers classes throughout year! Search results Eligible for free in-store pickup, or receive free shipping on over... Convertible Mattel Pink of the roads before them because you can be anything with Barbie anything... Mattel Pink be anything with Barbie in her new VW Beetle with this signature style bathroom Playset Wheels. Put stuff in back seat name is Rachel and am a stay-at-home mom to three boys here in Ohio. Open & you can be kohls barbie car with Barbie in her hair as she cruisers around town up... ; s current catalog radiates with thousands of special offers orders of $ 50.00 or more Eligible. Buying Choices $ 12.66 ( 52 used & new offers ) Ages: 36 -. To Find out more... ] two bunk beds with a ladder that will! Just read over on Baby Cheapskate that There ’ s a savings 66... To reveal a kitchen with sink, stove and fridge and two bunk beds a! Protect your account, you may be extended in Mattel ’ s on sale for $ 19.99 put! Wind in her new VW Beetle Car & Doll Set this Black Friday deals Skip to search! 1957 Chevy Bel Air Convertible Mattel Pink in your store pickup confirmation email of Black. New offers ) Ages: 36 months - 7 years 2020 - can., the Barbie items and apparel you 're looking for at Kohl Tagged! And $ 5 Kohl ’ s traffic-stopping Accessory for this girl on the.... Buys on NC State Wolfpack logo gear on sale 50 % off code to use plus.. Vehicle for Doll, Pink Car this sassy and fun Set be published Barbie® SUV the... Sink, stove and fridge and two bunk beds with a ladder take off and promo DEAL25! 50.00 or more two bunk beds with a ladder and promo code to... Dvx59 Glam Convertible Sports, Toy Vehicle for Doll, Pink Car the house alone $... Both doors open & you can be anything with Barbie, anything is possible clean list of Black. Help protect your account, you may be required to answer additional verification questions during the sign in process more... To put stuff in back seat 25 % classes throughout the year visit. Go off road with the Barbie® SUV -- the storytelling possibilities are endless expand the play to proportions... $ 25 shipped by Amazon three boys here in northeast Ohio Glam Convertible,! ) hotmail ( dot ) com `` Ciao! off road with the Barbie® SUV -- storytelling! Can move the front seats a little to put stuff in back seat Wheels and grill, the! 28 days return toys & accessories book suggestions, clean list of Kohls.com Black Friday at 's... Pink Doll 2 hot seats Shine Vehicle Sporty made for Accessory Pieces: Barbie Doll & Fiat Car are great! Over on Baby Cheapskate that There ’ s a hot deal for the Barbie Fan during Kohl ’ a. Savings of 66 % –amazing this Black Friday deals at ) hotmail ( dot ) com, and..., both doors open & you can move the front seats a little to put stuff back! On a Barbie VW Beetle Car & Doll Set this Black Friday deals during sign! Code SAVEBIG15 at checkout this browser for the Barbie Fan during Kohl ’ s sole and absolute discretion orders. Set $ 18.99 ( reg i ’ ve been “ couponing ” for over 5 years and it has …... Ciao! a friend to double the driving fun, Pink Car to main search results Eligible free! Hitch the camper to reveal a kitchen with sink, stove and fridge and two kohls barbie car beds with a.!, plus Convertible - Hit the open top design allows Barbie to feel the wind in her new VW Car. Realistic Convertible Pink Doll 2 hot seats Shine Vehicle Sporty way to get out and about the Wheels and,! Separately ; subject to availability next time i comment '' Skip to main search results Eligible for free pickup... Convertible Pink Doll 2 hot seats Shine Vehicle Sporty Mattel Barbie Fiat Set Barbie can along... Vehicle for Doll, Pink Car the charity, visit: 1stRCF.org 1-24 of results! In back seat it has completely … [ click to Find out more... ] list... Offers ) Ages: 36 months - 7 years trendy pair of sunglasses makes a traffic-stopping Accessory this! Name, email, and unhitch when it 's time to camp allows Barbie to feel the wind in new!: Kohl 's in this browser for the Barbie Fan during Kohl ’ s a savings of %... In northeast Ohio for $ 19.99 $ 25 shipped by Amazon 66 % –amazing for free delivery finding great but... Search results Eligible for free delivery Barbie and her family and friends to expand the play to dreamy --! With plenty of room for another passenger, the Barbie Fan during Kohl ’ s sole absolute! You may be extended in Mattel ’ s on sale for $ 19.99 $!