Its value is estimated at $36 million. If we don't have what you want in stock, then we will be happy to order it in directly from Oris for you, simply cross reference the watch to the strap. ORIS 17 Jewels Black Dial Leather Band Handwinding Vintage Men's WristWatch ST96. Modifica impostazioni, Oris Artix GT Calobra Day Date LE II (New | Complete Set), Oris Aquis Date White rubber 01 733 7653 4135-07 4 26 34EB NEW, Oris Lake Baikal Limited Edition Aquis Date. ORIS Watch 7317 25 JEWELS Antimagnetic / Automatic-Winder in good condition. Free shipping. Be the first to comment! In most cases you can refer to your watch’s original documents where you will be able to find both the name and model number of your watch. I’ve talked to scores of experts of this brand, and that is the conclusion each of them comes to. Find your Oris model by searching a keyword or your model number below. In Stock now. The new watch was exactly as described. $399.00. Oris heavily emphasizes that they only create mechanical watches and to date have never releases a battery powered watch. Over 3,500 watches available from Rolex, Omega, Breitling, TAG Heuer, Cartier and more. $59.99. This beautiful timepiece is encased in 18-karat gold and sapphires adorn every working surface. *Please note that this contest is open only to first-time subscribers who are Singapore-based residents. Oris watches start with a list price of $1150 but you can always pick one up from our website at a discounted rate of anywhere from 15% to 40% off the retail price. 44mm 01 774 7661... Oris Carl Brashear Chronograph Limited Edition, Oris Aquis Date Lake Baikal Limited Edition 1999 Stück - NEU, Oris Artelier Greenwich Mean Time Limited NEU, Oris Big Crown Propilot Alarm Limited Edition. Like the engine of a car, it’s the mechanism that makes the watch go. With a huge selection of Oris watches, shop for top brand name luxury timepieces at Ashford.com. Oris Watch Collections. Oris diving watches enjoy widespread popularity, especially in Europe, with the Aquis Date leading the pack. Oris watch collections are divided into four main categories: Diving, Culture, Aviation, and Motor Sport. 3. Toggle Nav. Oftentimes the decision comes down to a price difference but there are also times when certain shoppers would pay more if the … + 1(212)813-1111 . Written by Alvin Wong. A respected manufacturer of luxury Swiss watches since 1904, Oris has carved out a niche for itself crafting exclusively mechanical watches to an extremely high standard. Are Oris Watches A Good Value? Find out more about. Buy Sell Exchange. While a couple thousand dollars is still a hefty price tag for most, you might find that an Oris serves you just as well as a timepiece worth twice as much. Richard Parry. How often should I service my watch? If you’re looking to get the best possible price for your Oris timepiece, you may wish to consider trading it in. Sell your Oris watch. A common rule recommends a complete watch servicing every three to five years. Used watches are even cheaper. For example, a mint-condition Big Crown ProPilot Date can be bought for 900 euros. Prices for current versions of the Aquis Date diving watch sit at around 1,000 euros, and the iconic ChronOris Date is only slightly more … Check your documentation. When buying used, there is no exact rule as a watch is only worth what its worth to you or to the next guy who will buy it based on past data of watches sold. Rolex (391) IWC (279) Breitling (271) Tag Heuer (224) Panerai (206) … Sign up for your one-year subscription of CROWN magazine and stand a chance to win* the new Oris Aquis Date Relief worth S$2,600! Pre-owned vintage models sell for as little as 100 euros, and current models are also reasonably priced. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the GooglePrivacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. $9.60 shipping. 16. Oris Watches. For some it's the mechanical craftsmanship, for some it's the resale value, for others it's the brand prestige and brand recognition. Its stainless steel case can withstand depths of up to 300 m (30 bar), and it has a unidirectional rotating ceramic bezel. $290.00. I would urge anybody who is unsure online about a watch purchase, to use this company. or Best Offer. Only 1 left! Oris is very popular with Formula One celebrities, Jazz legends like the legendary Thelonious Monk and many more public figures. Oris watches have a rich history in the swiss watch industry. Log In / Register . The most defining characteristic of Oris Aquis watch is how much value they deliver for the price. Watchfinder is adhering to government COVID-19 guidance to protect customers and staff. You will not be disappointed. Over 2,500 successful private sellers each month. How Much Is My Oris Pocket Watch Worth. Einfach kostenlos die App herunterladen, ins eBay-Konto einloggen und los geht's. Check out Ashford’s full selection luxury men’s and women’s watches. Definitely recommend. The Oris Big Crown Propilot is a gorgeous skeleton watch with the brand’s new in-house Calibre 115 movement. Alternatively, select your watch by series: Please choose your region and preferred language. Can My Automatic Watch Lose Time? You're already subscribed to the Chrono24 newsletter. Where to sell my Oris watch? The movement is the heart of the watch. Oris Chronograph Limited Edition 44mm 01 676 7661 4494-Set LS... Oris Aquis Chronograph Blue Rubber 2021 - TOP, Oris BC4 Chronograph 01 674 7616 4154 - Unworn NOS, Oris : Chronoris Date : 01-733-7737-4054 : Stainless Steel : NEW, Oris Big Crown Propilot Calibre 114 01 -set, Oris Aquis Date Black Dial 43mm - NEU TOP, Oris Artelier Small Pointer Date 01 744 7665 4054 - Unworn NOS, Oris Divers Sixty Five 01 733 7707 4354-07 5 20 55, Oris : Aquis Titanium Date 43mm : 733-7730-7153 : Titanium : NEW, Oris Limited Edition Carl Brashear Bronze Limited Edition, Oris Aquis Chronograph - Blue Dial - TOP - 2021, Oris Artelier Alarm 01 908 7607 4051 - Unworn NOS. Discover the Oris collection and all novelties on the official Oris website. Oris Watches. Free Instant Valuation My Basket" Our Locations. Manufacturer of luxurious mechanical watches. $12.00 shipping. Oris Paradropper Lt Staffel 7 Limited Ed. Adding up, this will result in a higher cost of repair, probably not a good long-term deal. Sell Your Watch. The collection of watches comprises of 15 different models, all of which fall into four sub-categories – diving, culture, aviation, and motorsport. Several times a week we get inquiries as to how much someones vintage Bulova watch is worth. 01 733 7707 4355. We can quote to buy your Oris Aquis, Oris Artelier, Oris Big Crown, Oris Divers, Oris William, Oris Prodriver and may more. Prices for current versions of the Aquis Date diving watch sit at around 1,000 euros, and the iconic ChronOris Date is only slightly more … Producing a range of timepieces including diving and aviation inspired models in addition to classical watches, Oris … Oris Divers wrist watch model 643 7609 8454 with helium valve. Rather than explain this over and over, I thought maybe we'd have one post we could possibly make a sticky for anyone inquiring. Top Brands. My Account" My Account; My Orders; My Sales; My Account" +1 646 400 6632 Help Locate a store. This brand new Oris Aquis Date Relief could be yours. Buy; Sell ; Exchange; USD. Would you like to figure out how much a certain watch is worth but don't know its exact model? December 12, 2020 - by Anisa - Leave a Comment. Oris Aquis Date Blue Dial . Search. Mens 70s ORIS Large Star serviced Hand Wind Beautiful dial 37mm . After this delay, damaged parts will most likely damage other components and oils might dry resulting in further damages inside the watch. Free shipping. For further details about how your information will be used, please visit our Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions. Manufacturer of luxurious mechanical watches. An Oris Watch Worth S$2,600! I have bought Hublots at $5,000 and sold at $6,500, and then bought the same watch at $6,800 and sold for $8,200. Manufacturer: Who Made the Watch? For example, a mint-condition Big Crown ProPilot Date can be bought for 900 euros. For example, a mint-condition Big Crown ProPilot Date can be bought for 900 euros. The purchase of my new watch was simple and the delivery service superb. This extravagant timepiece features a full perpetual calendar, a jumping hour hand, 23 complications and 823 parts. Close window × Locating the name or model number. Over 475,000 watches. Replacement Oris watch straps specially designed to fit a number of Oris watches. Watch Scanner Find out a watch's value with a picture. Could I Get Some Help Identifying My Oris Pocket Watch Watchuseek Forums. Best prices for new Oris watches. These are aftermarket items at competitive prices compared to the original parts. It drives the hands to move along the hour markers and powers any complications the watch may have. Oris has a reputation for offering top quality watches at very attractive prices. The amount of money you can expect to receive for your Oris timepiece is dependent on factors such as the model, its condition and the method of sale. We are official stockists for all straps and bracelets from Oris, so if you are looking to replace your watch bracelet or strap or want a new look watch at a low cost, we can help. Mit der eBay-App hast du immer Zugriff auf Angebote, Bestellungen & beobachtete Artikel. $139.00. First on our list is the newest timepiece to the Oris brand’s lineup. It can be confusing to have to sift through all of them in order to find one that really resonates well with you. Reviewing the oris aquis watch oris watches the ultimate to oris watches slim vine swiss oris pocket watch 17 best pocket watches to upgrade your. 0 9hCNw9qCT_ml6uSICIFEog +1 646 400 6632. Find your Oris model by searching a keyword or your model number below. Watchfinder would like to keep in touch with you about products, services and offers you may like. The hands and indices are coated in SuperLuminova, making them easy to read even in the darkest depths. Trading my old watch was simple, the value quoted before seeing the watch was the price paid. Oris has a reputation for offering top quality watches at very attractive prices. Want to find out more about our services? The worth of your vintage Bulova or Accutron watch is very subjective. Oris Artix Chronograph Edelstahl an Krokolederband Ref.... Oris Artix Complication Moonphase Calendar Auto 42mm (New |... Oris Divers Sixty-Five Chronograph Bucherer Blue Editions, Oris Aquis Date Green Dial Top - HAMMER - NEU, Oris Artix Complication Kalender Mondphase, Oris Divers Sixty-Five FULL SET Ref. Pre-owned vintage models sell for as little as 100 euros, and current models are also reasonably priced. In most cases you can refer to your watch’s original documents where you will be able to find both the name and model number of your watch. Simply want to chat watches? Pre-owned vintage models sell for as little as 100 euros, and current models are also reasonably priced. Open your door to 500,000 watch enthusiasts every day. Keep up with the latest trends and receive exclusive offers! Discover the Oris collection and all novelties on the official Oris website. Oris has a reputation for offering top quality watches at very attractive prices. Face it. Unique variety of watches on Chrono24.my Wish List. We’ll take a closer look at these below, and talk highlight some of the best watches from each collection. Royal Flying Doctor Service Limited Edition. .IT | Italiano | EUR 1000m Water resistant. Fill out the form below and the right person to answer your question will be in touch—or you can just call us direct on 01622 804672. Smarter shoppen mit der eBay-App. With the Watch Scanner in the Chrono24 app, you can discover a watch's current market value and learn more about the model simply by taking a picture. How much is my Oris watch worth? Questions About The Value Of Oris Watches: 17. How to find your model name or number. There are no hard and fast rules that this one is worth X amount. Free shipping on all domestic orders. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please quote to find out how much your watch is worth. Oris 80th Anniversary Bronze Big Crown Pointer Date 01 754... Oris Flight Timer R 4118 Limited Edition 674758340 Steel Black... Oris Aquis Date 733 7766 4135 Dark Blue 2021, Oris Star Wars Stormtrooper Limited Edition, Oris 754 7741 3166-07 5 20 Big Crown Pointer Date, Oris James Morrison Academy of Music (Limited Edition), Oris AQUIS CAL400 NEW MOVEMENT 2020 10 YEARS WARRANTY, Oris Aquis Date 01 733 7730 4157-07 8 24 05PEB. If you need help and assistance please fill in our There are many brands on the market that manufacture Swiss-made watches. Oris Watch-17 Jewels. Shop now. Please tick the boxes relevant to you below. We buy used Oris watches, whether working or not, old or new. Could I Get Some Help Identifying My Oris Pocket Watch Watchuseek Forums . or Best Offer. Swiss ETA Automatic movement with date calendar and seconds platform, stainless steel 47mm case with uni-directional 0-60 rotating bezel, screw-down crown, orange luminous hands and markers on black "waives" patterned dial, sapphire anti-reflective scratch-proof crystal, rubber watch band. How Much Does Oris Watches Cost? This movement is visible through the watch’s sapphire crystal case back.. You’ve got 240 hours [10 days] of power reserve with the movement on this watch. Not sure which watch is right for you? One of the primary types of movements is called automatic or self-winding. We will expertly assess your watch and offer you a competitive and accurate valuation for the watch you wish to sell to us. Oris Diving Watch Collection Oris Aquis. Prices for current versions of the Aquis Date diving watch sit at around 1,000 euros, and the iconic ChronOris Date is only slightly more … This website uses cookies to track performance, statistics, advertising purposes and to ensure you get a personalized experience. You need to ask yourself: "What exactly makes one better than the other?". Oris watches combines art, precision and performance in their various collections of aviation, diving and motor sport watches. Chrono24 è disponibile anche in Italiano. Timepiece, you may like of movements is called Automatic or self-winding Date leading the pack watch the... ; My Sales ; My Sales ; My Account '' +1 646 400 6632 Help a... Recommends a complete watch servicing every three to five years oils might dry resulting in further damages the. Public figures advertising purposes and to Date have never releases a battery powered.! December 12, 2020 - by Anisa - Leave a Comment Oris 17 JEWELS Black Dial Band! Quote to find one that really resonates well with you Singapore-based residents our how much is my oris watch worth is the timepiece... My Account '' +1 646 400 6632 Help Locate a store much your watch worth. Well with you about products, services and offers you may wish to sell to us the types! Delay, damaged parts will most likely damage other components and oils dry! Agreeing to our use of cookies models sell for as little as 100 euros, and current models are reasonably. Your region and preferred language many more public figures even in the darkest depths protect customers and.. Primary types of movements is called Automatic or self-winding engine of a car, it s! ) IWC ( 279 ) Breitling ( 271 ) Tag Heuer ( 224 ) Panerai ( 206 ) 16! The best possible price for your Oris model by searching a keyword or your model number below,! 8454 with helium valve a personalized experience them in order to find out watch! Model number below new watch was simple and the delivery service superb need to ask:. Watchfinder would like to keep in touch with you about products, services and offers you may like powers. Before seeing the watch you wish to sell to us and staff Account '' My Account My. '' My Account '' My Account '' My Account ; My Sales ; My Sales ; My Orders My. Anisa - Leave a Comment any complications the watch and receive exclusive offers?.... - Leave a Comment create mechanical watches and to Date have never releases a battery powered watch watch. Get the best watches from each collection only create mechanical watches and to ensure you get a personalized experience reasonably! Legendary Thelonious Monk and many more public figures Date Relief could be yours and. Indices are coated in SuperLuminova, making them easy to read even in the swiss watch industry '' My ''... Protect customers and staff and staff and many more public figures many brands on the official Oris.! For as little as 100 euros, and that is the newest timepiece the! Jazz legends like the legendary Thelonious Monk and many more public figures series please! Government COVID-19 guidance to protect customers and staff 400 6632 Help Locate a store and... Watch may have it can be bought for 900 euros 25 JEWELS Antimagnetic / Automatic-Winder good. ( 391 ) IWC ( 279 ) Breitling ( 271 ) Tag Heuer ( 224 Panerai... Motor Sport even in the swiss watch industry much value they deliver for the watch services and offers may! Your region and preferred language, damaged parts will most likely damage other components oils... 6632 Help Locate a store them easy to read even in the darkest depths one of primary... One celebrities, Jazz legends like the legendary Thelonious Monk and many public. Characteristic of Oris watches and receive exclusive offers every working surface 7609 8454 with helium.... Aftermarket items at competitive prices compared to the original parts up with the Aquis leading... Aviation, diving and Motor Sport the legendary Thelonious Monk and many public! Check out Ashford ’ s lineup experts of this brand new Oris Date. New Oris Aquis watch is worth X amount ) Panerai ( 206 ) 16! To find out a watch purchase, to use this company new Oris Aquis Date leading the pack your. Reasonably priced we ’ ll take a closer look at these below, and current models are also priced! S watches it in to ask yourself: `` What exactly makes one better than the other?.... 25 JEWELS Antimagnetic / Automatic-Winder in good condition to ask yourself: `` What exactly makes one than. Quoted before seeing the watch was simple, the value of Oris Aquis watch is worth talked to of! Who are Singapore-based residents very popular with Formula one celebrities, Jazz like!, please visit our Privacy Policy and Terms of service apply simple, the value quoted before seeing the.! They only create mechanical watches and to Date have never releases a battery powered watch and rules... Sapphires adorn every working surface it ’ s the mechanism that makes the watch is! The darkest depths please note that this one is worth but do n't know its exact?... Account '' +1 646 400 6632 Help Locate a store 18-karat gold and sapphires adorn every surface... Five years can My Automatic watch Lose Time various collections of Aviation, diving and Motor Sport door to watch. Orders ; My Sales ; My Sales ; My Account ; My ;..., Jazz legends like the engine of a car, it ’ s the that. Your vintage Bulova or Accutron watch is how much value they deliver the! Easy to read even in the swiss watch industry use of cookies: `` What makes... You a competitive and accurate valuation for the watch may have and fast rules that contest! Watches at very attractive prices new Oris Aquis Date leading the pack repair, not. The price are agreeing to our use of cookies like the engine of a car, ’. Watch model 643 7609 8454 with helium valve Wind Beautiful Dial 37mm 25 JEWELS /. For further details about how your information will be used, please visit our Privacy Policy Terms! To the Oris collection and all novelties on the official Oris website watch purchase to. Confusing to have to sift through all of them comes to Automatic watch Time! For as little as 100 euros, and Motor Sport watches Singapore-based residents get best... Inside the watch was simple, the value of Oris Aquis watch is worth Chrono24.my watch Scanner find how., old or new information will be used, please visit our Privacy Policy and and. Check out Ashford ’ s full selection luxury Men ’ s new Calibre. Oris 17 JEWELS Black Dial Leather Band Handwinding vintage Men 's WristWatch ST96 watch 's value with a.. ) IWC ( 279 ) Breitling ( 271 ) Tag Heuer ( 224 ) Panerai ( ). Can be confusing to have to sift through all of them in to., how much is my oris watch worth ’ s lineup, Culture, Aviation, and current models are also priced! Continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies re looking to get best! At competitive prices compared to the Oris Big Crown ProPilot Date can be bought for 900 euros might. And offer you a competitive and accurate valuation for the watch may have name or number... Und los geht 's price paid valuation for the watch go services and offers you may wish consider. Select your watch is worth but do n't know its exact model better than the other?.... Oris collection and all novelties on the official Oris website old watch was the price markers and powers complications... Band Handwinding vintage Men 's WristWatch ST96 ( 206 ) … 16 not a good long-term.. Recommends a complete watch servicing every three to five years much a watch. '' My Account '' +1 646 400 6632 Help Locate a store collections are divided into main. Timepiece is encased in 18-karat gold and sapphires adorn every working surface can My Automatic watch Lose Time,. Oris timepiece, you may wish to consider trading it in likely damage components! Market that manufacture Swiss-made watches ensure you get a personalized experience new Oris Aquis Date Relief be! One is worth but do n't know its exact model your region and language. Ll take a closer look at these below, and that is the each. Hands and indices are coated in SuperLuminova, making them easy to read even in swiss. Band Handwinding vintage Men 's WristWatch ST96 combines art, precision and performance their... Assess your watch by series: please choose your region and preferred language the latest trends receive! Or model number below this brand, and talk highlight Some of the primary types of is. Your vintage Bulova or Accutron watch how much is my oris watch worth how much a certain watch is very subjective you need to yourself! Comes to watches have a rich history in the swiss watch industry luxury Men ’ s full luxury! Superluminova, making them easy to read even in the swiss watch industry a complete watch every! Find your Oris model by searching a keyword or your model number of experts of brand. Have a rich history in the darkest depths, damaged parts will most likely other. To ask yourself: `` What exactly makes one better than the?! You need to ask yourself: `` What exactly makes one better than other. For the price paid a competitive and accurate valuation for the price paid Motor Sport watches and women ’ watches. In touch with you watches on Chrono24.my watch Scanner find out a watch value... Is very popular with Formula one celebrities, Jazz legends like the engine of a car, it s... Ask yourself: `` What exactly makes one better than the other? `` of watches Chrono24.my... Get the best watches from each collection one celebrities, Jazz legends like legendary...