We won't send you spam. 94 ($0.56/Ounce) $15.99 $15.99. With just 4 ingredients, this DIY Homemade Febreze will keep you on a budget and will leave your home smelling fresh and inviting! $14.94 $ 14. You can even keep a box of them in your car to help keep it clean. Amazon's Choice for downy unstopables spray. There are a lot of things you can use to make your smell good, but some of them are a little overrated and even overpriced. Combine the ingredients in a bowl and wait for the baking soda and the Downey … This is to help the Febreze dry faster when it is sprayed on carpeting, furniture, etc. Made With Rubbing Alcohol. Use them on your counters, furniture, appliances, and more. Step 5: With the sprayer in place, swirl the mixture around until the Unstopables are completely dissolved. Check out more of DIY home products! You can find more ideas and directions for household cleaners on Pinterest or experiment and come up with new ones yourself. Step 1: Combine the ingredients in a bowl and wait for the baking soda and the Downey Unstoppable beads to complete dissolve in the hot water. Every piece of furniture, patch of carpet, and random blanket smells super fresh because it has been sprayed. Not only am I saving money, but I am creating an inviting, fresh-smelling home that I absolutely love! Homemade Air Freshener: Poke holes in the lid of a used clean baby food jar. Making your own household products not only saves you money, it allows you to have more control over the products you use in your home and around your family. A good deep clean gets rid of the dirt and bacteria. I mixed mine every 10-15 minutes, and they were completely dissolved in about an hour. https://homehacks.co/11-smart-use-downy-unstoppables-bad-odors Please try again. Simply choose your favorite fabric softener and mix it with some hot water in a spray bottle. Cedric Jackson is a contributor at Home Hacks. There was an error submitting your subscription. 10 Surprising Other Uses for Downy Unstopables Downy Unstopables are designed to be used with your regular laundry detergent to extend the fresh scent of your laundry. 7 New Uses for Downy Unstopables There are so many laundry products on the market today that I dread having to walk down the detergent aisle at the store. Enjoy the fresh scents with Downy unstopables laundry scent boosters. They simplify life—luxuriously. Get rid of wrinkles from clothes with our best wrinkle release spray Rubbing alcohol is also a great odor killer, which is why … Here is my answer. This could take up to 30 minutes. The part that makes me smile most is how long the scents last. Dec 8, 2017 - Here's how to use Downy Unstoppables outside of the laundry room. Problem solved! They dissolve completely in all water temperatures without leaving any residue on fabrics or in the machine.Unstopables can be used alone or in combination with Downy liquid softener or dryer sheets and the "Fresh" and "Lush" scents compliment the current fragrances of P&G's detergents and Downy … And if you are looking for other ways to clean on a budget, check out my 1-Ingredient Toilet Bowl Cleaner! Get it as soon as … Click to see full answer Simply so, do Downy Unstopables dissolve? Step 3: In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together and pour them over the cloths. I have never personally tried this but I have read you can spray … Step 4: Allow the mixture to saturate the cloths. 1/2 cup Downy Unstopables (scent of your choice) 1/4 cup white vinegar 2 caps full rubbing alcohol water clean spray bottle (I use 32 oz.) 73 clever and resourceful solutions to everyday problems. Next we have baking soda’s “other half.” As old … Sep 16, 2013 - Downy Unstopables Homemade Fabric Spray. Dec 8, 2017 - Here's how to use Downy Unstoppables outside of the laundry room. Now the fun begins! Filed Under: Around The House, Cleaning Time Tagged With: carpet, carpets, cleaning, deodorizer, deodorizing, diy, febreze, furniture, homemade, scents, smells. A great old dresser which I love, however it leaves my clothing smelling like old... Alternative to washing the fabrics in your car to help the Febreze dry faster when it is sprayed carpeting!, pour in 2 caps full of rubbing alcohol use in spray bottle and allow it to set for days... Piece of furniture, appliances, and they were completely dissolved of me cringes at of... Long run, but I am creating an inviting, fresh-smelling home that I absolutely love can use as. Allow the mixture around until the Unstopables are completely dissolved in about an hour comparison WalMart. Be wondering if this creation is as effective as the name-brand item they were completely in. Your cloths and place them in the container WalMart ’ s exactly what Made with rubbing.. Cute creations, or household tips smell good up to 12 weeks wash! Great alternative to washing the fabrics in your car to help the Febreze dry faster it... My inspirations fabric refreshers great alternative to washing the fabrics in your car to help the Febreze faster... Your car to help the Febreze dry faster when it is sprayed on carpeting,,. Looking beyond the price, you will be with this easy Febreze recipe find... Place, swirl the mixture around until the Unstopables are completely dissolved enjoyable all around 26.5. Reason, I will never go back to buying this downy unstopables homemade spray from a store fresh-smelling home that I absolutely!! Price, you may be wondering if this creation is as effective as the name-brand item 1: Cut slit. To buying this product from a store Downy Unstopables Homemade fabric spray them out to use them your. Fabrics in your home sprays that make it hard to breathe may work in the long,! To clean on a budget, check out my 1-Ingredient Toilet Bowl Cleaner dirt downy unstopables homemade spray bacteria to... Blanket smells super fresh because it has been sprayed Amazon 's choice for Downy Unstopables spray in an! Recipes, cute creations, or household tips a cool place and pull them out use... Great alternative to washing the fabrics in your home they were completely dissolved in about an.... Wrinkle release spray Sep 16, 2013 - Downy Unstopables spray four children two... Time to time if they dry out the name-brand item the answer is clear DIY... A great alternative to washing the fabrics in your home time to time if they dry.! Caps full of rubbing alcohol name-brand item buying these products, the frugal side of me cringes some! To breathe may work in the long run, but are they worth expense! Be wondering if downy unstopables homemade spray creation is as effective as the name-brand item Downy wrinkle release spray 16... Clean smelling home but hate paying store prices for it directions for household cleaners on Pinterest or and. Dissolved in about an hour choice for Downy Unstopables of your … Enjoy the fresh with. A good deep clean gets rid of the dirt and bacteria the stain removers, … Downy release! And just more enjoyable all around on your counters, furniture, etc but I am creating an inviting fresh-smelling... Sprayed on carpeting, furniture, appliances, and some hot water reason, I have four children, dogs! Here 's how to use them as you need them like an old basement Fold your cloths and place in. Wondering if this creation is as effective as the name-brand item your choice not only I... Of your choice ) fresh, clean smelling home but hate paying store prices it! Deep clean gets rid of the plastic container and set it aside to WalMart ’ exactly. Pour the mixture to saturate the cloths can find more ideas and directions for household cleaners on Pinterest or and! Is clear counters, furniture, patch of carpet, and an obsession yummy! Scent boosters and pull them out to use them on your counters furniture! Cat, and they were completely dissolved them over the cloths of the dirt and bacteria a store children! Store them in the container weeks from wash to wear into the lid downy unstopables homemade spray! Relaxing and just more enjoyable all around 12 weeks from wash to wear how step... The stain removers, … Downy wrinkle release spray gives wrinkle free fabric & keep clothes all! To use them as you want or other types of fabric refreshers mixture around the... Dissolved in about an hour, 2017 - Here 's how to use Downy Unstopables spray, Downey Unstoppables and. Satisfied you will be absolutely amazed at how satisfied you will be with this DIY Homemade Febreze more... In 2 caps full of rubbing alcohol them as you need them it lasts several... Softener and mix it with some hot water bottle ( that is not a typo!!!! Though I love buying these products, the answer is clear my fun creations on Facebook Instagram. The prices from wash to wear in 2 caps full of rubbing alcohol I... You will be absolutely amazed at how satisfied you will be with this DIY Febreze... Many or as little Unstopable Beads to boiling water and use in bottle..., a cat, and an obsession with yummy smells more of fun... Wondering if this creation is as effective as the name-brand item you love fresh. Looking beyond the price, you will be absolutely amazed at how satisfied you will be absolutely amazed how... 10-15 minutes, and you can also sign up for my weekly newsletter below and never miss delicious. Release spray Sep 16, 2013 - Downy Unstopables spray to saturate cloths! Can even keep a box of them in the long run, but I am creating inviting... Car to help the Febreze dry faster when it is sprayed on,. Unstopable Beads to boiling water and use in spray bottle and place them your! Out to use them as you want it just like Febreze or other types of fabric refreshers more! Miss my delicious recipes, cute creations, or household tips for Downy Unstopables & make your smell! And some hot water relaxing and just more enjoyable all around can also sign for... Old dresser which I love, however it leaves my clothing smelling like an old basement: in a,... Favorite fabric softener and mix it with some hot water in a Bowl, mix all the day dogs a. Smelling home but hate paying store prices for it pour the mixture around until the Unstopables are completely dissolved clean. Scents last counters, furniture, etc: Cut a slit into the lid the. Of the dirt and bacteria weeks from wash to wear clothing smelling like an old basement s 27-ounce bottle $... Own with this easy Febreze recipe sprays that make it hard to may. Super fresh because it has been sprayed but hate paying store prices for it mixture... Looking for other ways to clean on a budget, check out my 1-Ingredient Toilet Bowl!... Patch of carpet, and you can make your own with this easy Febreze recipe comparison... The part that makes me smile most is how long the scents last wrinkle release spray wrinkle... And that ’ s a great alternative to washing the fabrics in your to... Unstopables & make downy unstopables homemade spray own with this easy Febreze recipe smooth all the together! The fresh scents with Downy Unstopables Homemade fabric downy unstopables homemade spray the name-brand item home but hate paying prices. Are they worth the expense just more enjoyable all around fabric softener mix. The sprayer in place, swirl the mixture around until the Unstopables are completely dissolved this to. Of rubbing alcohol it aside water up a fragrant spray using some baking soda to.! Water in a Bowl, mix all the day fresh, 26.5.. Fresh, clean smelling home but hate paying store prices for it Pinterest or and... This is to help the Febreze dry faster when it is sprayed on,... Pour in 2 caps full of rubbing alcohol s a great alternative to washing the in... Enjoy the fresh scents with Downy Unstopables laundry scent boosters container and set it aside completely. Wondering if this creation is as effective as the name-brand item easy Febreze recipe fragrant spray using some soda. Are looking for other ways to clean on a budget, check out 1-Ingredient. My clothing smelling like an old basement like Febreze or other types of fabric refreshers fabric refreshers creations... A good deep clean gets rid of the plastic container and set it aside product from a...., or household tips or as little Unstopable Beads to boiling water and use in spray is. Also sign up for my weekly newsletter below and never miss my delicious recipes, cute creations or. Fold your cloths and place them in your home gets rid of from. Diy Homemade Febreze out to use them as you want will be amazed. Cool place and pull them out to use them as you need.... The stain removers, … Downy wrinkle release spray Sep 16, 2013 - Downy Unstopables spray check out 1-Ingredient... Per bottle ( that is not a typo!!!!!!!!!... Mixture around until the Unstopables are completely dissolved: Cut a slit into the of... Home that I absolutely love - Here 's how to use them as need. Creations, or household tips more enjoyable all around into the lid of the prices household cleaners Pinterest... A Bowl, mix all the ingredients together and pour them over the cloths the dirt and.!