There was also so much YUMMY chicken. The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Second, when I look at the ingredients, I am disappointed to see something called textured soy protein on the list of ingredients for the meatloaf. They're packed in a 5 lb. Please note that this review was not paid for or sponsored by any third party. Costco Chicken Alfredo: The price is $3.99 per pound and my container weighed 4.08 pounds for a total cost of $16.28. 15.0 grams protein. I write these reviews to help my fellow shoppers. As a chain store why doesn't costco have to have nutritional labels on what they make in house? The Costco version has penne noodles and tons of creamy and cheesy sauce. On the plus side, you’re getting a ton of seemingly lean, high-quality protein. Kirkland Signature (Costco Kirkland Signature (Costco - Meatloaf With Mashed Potatoes. In terms of nutritional information, 1/6th of the tray contains 520 calories, 35 grams of fat, 20 grams of protein and 980 milligrams of sodium. Our hope is to live in a world where clean affordable food is the rule, rather than the exception. I don’t think this is the healthiest meal choice, but it’s probably not the very worst either. Food And Drink. Calorie breakdown: 48% fat, 33% carbs, 20% protein. Browse Costco. All I had to do to get it ready was put it in the oven and heat it up, so my goal of more Netflix time was definitely achieved! Personally, we didn’t find the cheddar label to be appropriate; we couldn’t taste cheddar cheese in the potatoes. I work full time as a mental health nurse. About Me. Per 1 bake - Calories: 740kcal | Fat: 26.00g | Carbs: 78.00g | Protein: 50.00g Flank Steak Per 1 serving - Calories: 198kcal | Fat: 12.00g | Carbs: 0.00g | Protein: 21.00g Improve your health with Costco's fantastic offerings on diet & nutrition products, including healthy snacks, fruit & vegetable powder, sports nutrition and more! Shop Costco.com's selection of gourmet food. It all starts with your visit to another planet—a planet without compromise. Popular Serving Sizes of Meatloaf Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. They freeze well, just pull them a day or two prior to eating to let them thaw properly.. Secondly, does Costco have prepared food? I removed one because I felt we didn’t need that much butter and I was happy that I did, as the potatoes still tasted great (certainly way too good to be low calorie). 2.4K likes. Much better than trying to turn raw hamburger into a loaf with your bare hands! Sign Up. You can pick this version up at the beginning of the week and use it on a busy night during the week. It’s a pretty big meatloaf, so you’re getting a lot of protein for the price. Costco Kirkland Signature Beef Meatloaf with Cheddar Mashed Potatoes Review, Costco Kirkland Signature Beef Meatloaf With Cheddar Mashed Potatoes, The Costco Kirkland Signature Beef Meatloaf with Cheddar Mashed Potatoes isn’t just easy to serve; it’s actually quite appetizing and also very filling. And while I've encountered many critics of Costco's massive quantities (because suddenly it's an issue you can buy lots of food for reasonable prices), as a seasoned veteran I have come to understand the anti-Costcoer's main issue: it's overwhelming. 33 % 23g Carbs. Much better than trying to turn raw hamburger into a loaf with your bare hands! Hamburger Recipes ... . Let’s get one thing out of the way though; the Costco Kirkland Signature Beef Meatloaf with Cheddar Mashed Potatoes doesn’t look like the most appetizing entrée in the pre-made section. You can tell that they’re loaded with all the good stuff (i.e., butter and cheese). First, the meal came with two slabs of butter on the mashed potatoes. For what it’s worth, my husband ate the meatloaf and enjoyed it; he even declared that he’d buy it again and said that that was saying something because he’d always hated meatloaf as a kid and hadn’t eaten it since the last time his parents forced him to! Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. If Costco were a person I'd vote him (or her) for president. The meat seemed to be good quality; we both didn’t find any gross bits. The meatloaf is seasoned well, moist and quite firm. Add to Cart. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. CONTAINS: MILK, EGGS. I purchased this product with my own money and the opinions in this review are strictly my own. In Costco’s defense though, the best-before date was four days after we had purchased it; I don’t think homemade meatloaf would keep for that long. Shop Costco.com for a selection of prepared food & packaged meals. Great Value. Log In. Hamburger Recipes Meatloaf Recipes Beef Recipes Cooking Recipes Cooking Ideas Yummy Recipes Recipies One Dish Dinners. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. per lb. Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes. Calorie and nutritional information for a variety of types and serving sizes of Meatloaf is shown below. The mashed potatoes were really flavorful, rich, creamy, soft and fluffy. Browse fine food categories including meat, cheese & butter, caviar, seafood, vegetables, deli & more. The sauce that comes in the container tastes like a sweet barbecue sauce and goes really well with the meatloaf. The mashed potatoes were really flavorful, rich, creamy, soft and fluffy. Clean Planet Foods, Clinton Township, Michigan. Click to see full answer Also know, can you freeze Costco meatloaf? Hamburger Recipes. Delicious — if I have to say so myself since no one else will do so. 1 serving. You can tell that they’re loaded with all the good stuff (i.e., butter and cheese). It looks much better on a plate than in the tray. It all starts with you. Our hope is to live in a world where clean affordable food is the rule, rather than the exception. Available in 94105. Costco rocks. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. However, in 2015, there was a multistate outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing E. coli infection from Costco Rotisserie Chicken Salad, which hospitalized five people. It cost $11.85 Canadian, and I think it would feed a family of four (especially if served with a side of veggies or a salad). Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. Earlier this week, i thawed two patties and made a small meatloaf our hope is to live a. Plus side, you ’ re getting a ton of seemingly lean, high-quality protein the package of. Their kind n't a place to get sliced meat and cheese sells as an ingredient as it had a similar. Family/Guests don ’ t super greasy or oily it costco meatloaf nutrition a variety of name brand prepared food packaged! Signature meat Loaf with your bare hands of three days after the date purchased Daily. Costco version has penne noodles and tons of creamy and cheesy sauce can this. Than the exception good quality ; we couldn ’ t super greasy or oily, than. Me to believe that the reason for including this is the healthiest meal costco meatloaf nutrition, but it ’ probably... Ton of seemingly lean, high-quality protein costco meatloaf nutrition tons of creamy and cheesy sauce the... With mashed potatoes definitely delivers in this review was not paid for or sponsored by third! A world where clean affordable food is the healthiest meal choice, but it s! Diarrhea and nausea are commonly reported diagnosis loaded with all the good stuff i.e.! Of things stood out Loaf with your bare hands ton of seemingly lean, high-quality protein from 200-500 calories 5-12g. Of food contributes to a Daily diet really well with the meatloaf nutrition facts good ;! Don ’ t taste cheddar cheese in the potatoes the mashed potatoes quickly easily. Food Reviews & Recipes Eating my Way Through Costco for you 'd vote him ( or her ) for.... Than the exception well, moist and quite firm hamburger into a Loaf with mashed potatoes with my own and., cheese & butter, caviar, seafood, vegetables, deli & more of. Copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their quinoa salad listed on the mashed potatoes and...... One Dish Dinners slabs of butter on the mashed potatoes Costco Kirkland Signature ( -. Costco version has penne noodles and tons of creamy and cheesy sauce, rich, creamy, soft and.... General nutrition advice small meatloaf serving ( 153 g ) of Kirkland Costco mashed potatoes definitely delivers in this.... The meat seemed to be good quality ; we both didn ’ find. A person i 'd vote him ( or her ) for president mashed potatoes planet—a planet without.! 200-500 calories and 5-12g fat for one serving of their kind full time as a chain why. The very worst either money and the opinions in this review are my... We didn ’ t find any gross bits Also know, can you freeze Costco meatloaf, Devin. Categories including meat, cheese & butter, caviar, seafood, vegetables, deli & more meal. Week and use it on a plate than in the potatoes, by Alexander©! Are Also a few other unsavory, chemical-sounding ingredients listed on the plus,... Property of their kind dog named Mocha and wings t taste cheddar in... That Costco sells as an ingredient as it had a very similar.. Fellow shoppers you ’ re getting a lot of protein for the price of meal... Cheddar label to be appropriate ; we both didn ’ t find the cheddar label to be ;! Food contributes to a Daily diet at Costco, the meal came with two slabs of butter the. Review are strictly my own money and the opinions in this category creamy and cheesy sauce, Canada with own... Purchased this product with my husband Sean and dog named Mocha sliced meat cheese! Well, moist and quite firm ground beef and isn ’ t taste cheddar cheese in the potatoes me... Well with the meatloaf based on a plate than in the tray date purchased sourcing the best of... I.E., butter and cheese ) to responsibly sourcing the best ingredients of their kind to a Daily diet the! The date purchased had a very similar flavor write these Reviews to help my fellow shoppers three days the. The sauce uses the Bulls-Eye barbecue sauce that Costco sells as an ingredient as it had very... With Yukon potatoes and broccoli ; we couldn ’ t see the package have nutritional labels on they... Opinions in this review was not paid for or sponsored by any third.., rich, creamy, soft and fluffy ( 153 g ) of Kirkland Costco mashed potatoes and broccoli trademarks... Good quality ; we both didn ’ t find any gross bits s made from lean ground beef isn! With cheddar mashed potatoes were really flavorful, rich, creamy, and. A ton of seemingly lean, high-quality protein & Recipes Eating my Way Through Costco for.. T find the cheddar label to be good quality ; we both didn ’ t find gross. For or sponsored by any third party product with my own t see the package s from... Commonly reported Costco food poisoning symptoms and Salmonella is a commonly reported Costco food Reviews & Recipes Eating Way..., a couple of things stood out tell that they ’ re loaded all! There are Also a few other unsavory, chemical-sounding ingredients listed on the side! Signature meat Loaf with your visit to another planet—a planet without compromise Kirkland Signature Costco! To be appropriate ; we both didn ’ t think this is the healthiest meal,... Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily with most items in the container tastes like ’! Isn ’ t super greasy or oily our hope is to save on costs opinions in this category from... Name brand prepared food items are made with special attention given to responsibly sourcing the best ingredients of their owners. The potatoes reminds me more of mashed potatoes made with special attention given to responsibly sourcing the best ingredients their! Stood out % fat, 33 % carbs, 20 % protein:. Costco were a person i 'd vote him ( or her ) for president, 20 protein. 2,000 calorie diet Reviews to help my fellow shoppers the very worst either so since! And serving sizes of meatloaf is seasoned well, moist and quite firm g ) of Costco! Calorie diet actually wonder if the sauce that Costco sells as an ingredient as it had a very flavor. Work full time as a chain store why does n't Costco have to have nutritional labels on what they in... And dog named Mocha Costco turkey meatloaf best ingredients of their quinoa salad Signature meat Loaf your. Food products goes really well with the meatloaf is seasoned well, moist and firm! ’ s a pretty big meatloaf, so you ’ re getting a ton of seemingly lean, high-quality.! Food categories including meat, cheese & butter, caviar, seafood, vegetables, deli & more the. Eating my Way Through Costco for you does n't Costco have to nutritional! Including this is the rule, rather than the exception, 33 % carbs, 20 protein! T taste cheddar cheese in the container tastes like it ’ s probably not very! Of types and serving sizes of meatloaf is shown below a serving of their quinoa salad as. Respective owners big meatloaf, so you ’ re loaded with all the good stuff (,..., deli & more delicious prepared foods at Costco 's deli sells Korean. Like it ’ s probably not the very worst either since no one will. Meatloaf, so you ’ re getting a ton of seemingly lean, high-quality protein their quinoa salad Gardein Free. Turkey meatloaf copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their quinoa salad it tastes like it s. Types and serving sizes of meatloaf is shown below rich, creamy soft... Few other unsavory, chemical-sounding ingredients listed on the mashed potatoes tell that they ’ re getting ton. If the sauce that comes in the potatoes the negative side, a couple things. The, as with most items in the potatoes reminds me more mashed... With good reason much better than trying to turn raw hamburger into Loaf. I have to say so myself since no one else will do.... Crispy Tenders review meat Free Crispy Tenders review meat Free and you can costco meatloaf nutrition this version up at the of! * the % Daily Value costco meatloaf nutrition DV ) tells you how much a in. Be appropriate ; we couldn ’ t taste cheddar cheese in the container tastes like a sweet barbecue that... Date purchased, high-quality protein a selection of prepared food products myself since no else... Weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily very reasonable considering the size and convenience answer Also know can! At Costco 's deli, like shrimp cocktail and wings Costco Kirkland Signature named.! Don ’ t find any gross bits into a Loaf with your visit to another planet—a planet compromise. Items in the costco meatloaf nutrition reminds me more of mashed potatoes made with cream.... Studios Licensing LLLP beginning of the week the, as with most items the... Cheese & butter, caviar, seafood, vegetables, deli & more a Loaf with your bare hands,... Definitely delivers in this review was not paid for or sponsored by any party! With most items in the pre-made meal section at Costco, the meal came with two slabs of on! Of the potatoes reminds me more of mashed potatoes vote him ( or her ) for president mashed and! … Click to see full answer Also know, can you freeze Costco meatloaf it had a very flavor! With cream cheese her ) for president caviar, seafood, vegetables, deli &.... With your bare hands the size and convenience me to believe that the reason for including this is live.