Best Dining in Rotterdam, South Holland Province: See 77,887 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 1,386 Rotterdam restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Bazar: Fajna restauracja - zobacz w serwisie Tripadvisor recenzje podróżników (2 140), autentyczne zdjęcia (769) i doskonałe oferty dotyczące Rotterdam, Holandia. Wij hopen u, zodra de overheid het toelaat, in 2021 weer gezond en wel te mogen verwelkomen in ons hotel en restaurant. Yes, all the same large portions, but in the salad there will be mainly a lot of onions, not cucumbers with tomatoes; if the side dish is potato, then it will be quite a bit. Teilen Sie eine weitere Erfahrung, bevor Sie diese Seite verlassen. high. Bild von Bazar, Rotterdam: photo4.jpg - Schauen Sie sich 36.084 authentische Fotos und Videos von Bazar an, die von Tripadvisor-Mitgliedern gemacht wurden. Foto van Bazar, Rotterdam: Dessert - bekijk 36.540 onthullende foto’s en video’s van Bazar gemaakt door Tripadvisor-leden. Bazar, Rotterdam: 2.141 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 64 von 1.350 von 1.350 Rotterdam Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Wir waren zum Abendessen dort und waren zufrieden. clarified that the adult daughter had a birthday and, of course, expected a slightly more festive atmosphere at our table or at least a small compliment. Last time. Bazar: Tolles marokkanisches Restaurant - Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 2.141 Bewertungen von Reisenden, 769 authentische Reisefotos und Top Angebote für Rotterdam, Niederlande. Hotel-Restaurant Bazar Rotterdam Bazar, Rotterdam: See 2,141 unbiased reviews of Bazar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #64 of 1,349 restaurants in Rotterdam. Yes, all the same large portions, but in the salad there will be mainly a lot of onions, not cucumbers with tomatoes; if the side dish is potato, then it will be quite a bit. I tried the fish el couscous as my main course but it was almost as bland as the hummus. Optisch super Location, lebhaft und mitten drin. Ein Besuchsmuss, wenn man...Mehr, Abgeteilt vom Durchgang, sehr freundliche Chefin und nette Bedienung, schneller Service und gute arabische Küche. Moroccan, Mediterranean, Turkish, Middle Eastern, Persian, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Halal, Gluten Free Options, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service. Bazar, Rotterdam: Katso 2 141 puolueetonta arvostelua paikasta Bazar, joka on sijalla 4/5 Tripadvisorissa ja sijalla 64 1 349 ravintolasta Rotterdam. Bild von Bazar, Rotterdam: Restaurant Bazar, Rotterdam - Schauen Sie sich 36.538 authentische Fotos und Videos von Bazar an, die von Tripadvisor-Mitgliedern gemacht wurden. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Buchen Sie beliebte Touren und Sehenswürdigkeiten und reservieren Sie Tische in großartigen Restaurants. We talked with the girl manager, she was surprised that we did not receive a birthday compliment, but beyond the promises to sort it out, it didn’t work. The food was bland and nothing special. Die Karte ist nur auf holländisch, aber das macht nichts. Jaffa Shoarma, Rotterdam: See 54 unbiased reviews of Jaffa Shoarma, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #279 of 1,349 restaurants in Rotterdam. Achtung! Of course, excuses. - See 2,141 traveller reviews, 769 candid photos, and great deals for Rotterdam, The Netherlands, at Tripadvisor. It is not expensive, portions are generous and it is really tasty. 64 van 1.351 restaurants in Rotterdam. Olympia Kitchen Bar, Rotterdam: See 261 unbiased reviews of Olympia Kitchen Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #29 of 1,351 restaurants in Rotterdam. Bazar: Tłoczno i głośno - zobacz w serwisie Tripadvisor recenzje podróżników (2 141), autentyczne zdjęcia (769) i doskonałe oferty dotyczące Rotterdam, Holandia. The employee of the restaurant on the second floor who met us was clearly not in the mood, and this was expressed even in how nervously he reacted to our choice of a table, at the moment when we wanted to move away from the air conditioner. Die Portionen sind gross und der Preis niedrig. - Guarda 2.141 recensioni imparziali, 769 foto di viaggiatori, e fantastiche offerte per Rotterdam, Paesi Bassi su Tripadvisor. Witte de Withstraat 16 Witte de Wittstraat 16, 3012 BP, Rotterdam, South Holland Province, 3012 BP Rotterdam Niederlande, Hübscher laden aber mehr eigentlich nicht, In eine andere Welt versetzt bei leckerem Essen, Herrliches Wetter, Essen auf dem Bürgersteig. I was served the worst hummus I have ever eaten, completely bland and it seemed like it was just mashed chickpeas, no seasoning,...apparently no tahini, no olive oil and it was served with white bread? Both so amazing! Bazar: Super Marokkaner im Herzen Rotterdams - Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 2.124 Bewertungen von Reisenden, 760 authentische Reisefotos und Top Angebote für Rotterdam, Niederlande. Bazar, Rotterdam Picture: photo3.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 36,699 candid photos and videos. Es war auch lecker. Nazar Cafe And Restaurant, Rotterdam: zobacz bezstronne recenzje (70 ) na temat Nazar Cafe And Restaurant, z oceną 3,5 na 5 w serwisie Tripadvisor, na pozycji 497 z 1 350 restauracji w Rotterdamie. Bazar, Rotterdam Picture: Bazar - Check out Tripadvisor members' 36,694 candid photos and videos. Bazar: Terugkomer - Bekijk 2.141 reizigersbeoordelingen, 769 onthullende foto's en goede aanbiedingen voor Rotterdam, Nederland, op Tripadvisor. Regarding the assortment of dishes and the quality of the dishes, in our opinion, compared with last year, changes for the worse. And you will not be full. They were not even polite, our orders were wrong repeatedly with no apology offered. Given the arrogant and unfriendly staff represented by management, we definitely do not recommend this place. „Safran Sauce“ war einer gelben Curry Sauce, die man aus deutschen Imbissen kennt, zum verwechseln...Mehr. Abends scheint es dort recht laut und wuselig zu sein. Olympia Kitchen Bar, Rotterdam: See 260 unbiased reviews of Olympia Kitchen Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #30 of 1,349 restaurants in Rotterdam. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Der Service ist sehr freundlich und aufmerksam. In general, portions are large, but in fact you will not especially feel satisfaction with the quality of food. Bazar, Rotterdam Picture: desayuno completo - Check out Tripadvisor members' 36,822 candid photos and videos. Bazar, Rotterdam: See 2,141 unbiased reviews of Bazar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #64 of 1,349 restaurants in Rotterdam. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Wir...Mehr, Diese Version unserer Website wendet sich an Deutschsprachige Reisende in Deutschland. Bazar is op dit moment gesloten. Bazar, Rotterdam: See 2,141 unbiased reviews of Bazar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #64 of 1,349 restaurants in Rotterdam. 로테르담 휴가: 로테르담, 네덜란드 여행에 대한 168,484 건의 리뷰를 보유하고있는 트립어드바이저는 로테르담의 정보원입니다. Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 22 von 58 Hotels in Rotterdam mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Bazar: Bizar bazar - Guarda 2.108 recensioni imparziali, 769 foto di viaggiatori, e fantastiche offerte per Rotterdam, Paesi Bassi su Tripadvisor. Hotel Bazar: Første gang i Rotterdam! We waited a long time. Bazar, Rotterdam: 2.138 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 64 von 1.329 von 1.329 Rotterdam Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. apparently no tahini, no olive oil and it was served with white bread? The average check for three people will be at least 55-60 euros. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. So haben wir es im zweiten Versuch geschafft. Die besten Sehenswürdigkeiten in der Umgebung, Datenschutzerklärung und Verwendung von Cookies, Hotels in der Nähe von Rotterdam Centraal Station, Hotels in der Nähe von Watertaxi Rotterdam, Hotels in der Nähe von Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen, Hotels in der Nähe von Witte de Withstraat, Hotels in der Nähe von Maritiem Museum Rotterdam, Hotels in der Nähe von (AMS) Flughafen Amsterdam - Schiphol, Hotels in der Nähe von (RTM) Flughafen Rotterdam, Restaurants mit glutenfreien Gerichten in Rotterdam, Restaurants mit veganer Küche in Rotterdam, Kinderfreundliche Restaurants in Rotterdam, Restaurant mit Sitzmöglichkeit im Freien in Rotterdam, Restaurants mit Lieferservice in Rotterdam, Fusions-Restaurants: Außenbestuhlung in Stadsdriehoek, Restaurants Familie mit Kindern in Oude Westen. I won't return.More. Regarding the assortment of dishes and the quality of the dishes, in our opinion, compared with last year, changes for the worse. Hotels near Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen, Hotels near (AMS) Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport, Italian Restaurants for Large Groups in Rotterdam, Romantic Japanese Restaurants in Rotterdam, Thai Restaurants for Families in Rotterdam, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Rotterdam, Mediterranean Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Cool. Bazar, Rotterdam: 2.141 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 64 von 1.349 von 1.349 Rotterdam Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. The average check for three people will be at least 55-60 euros. Vergleichen Sie die Preise von Hotels, Flügen und Kreuzfahrten. Bazar, Rotterdam Picture: Kebab - Check out Tripadvisor members' 36,699 candid photos and videos. As soon as the government allows it, we hope to be able to welcome you again in good health in both our restaurant and our hotel in 2021.. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. If you're in Rotterdam, I highly recommended this beautiful place with amazing chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Das Ambiente ist orientalisch, aber nicht kitchig. Couscous is tasteless, none of us like the way it is cooked in this restaurant. Bazar, Rotterdam Picture: BREAKFAST BAZAR A - Check out Tripadvisor members' 36,697 candid photos and videos. Bei der Bestimmung dieser Bestenliste wird die Entfernung der Hotels, Restaurants und Sehenswürdigkeiten zum betreffenden Standort gegen die Bewertungen unserer Mitglieder zu diesen Hotels, Restaurants und Sehenswürdigkeiten aufgerechnet. more. Bazar, Rotterdam Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 36,931 candid photos and videos. Abends geht es ohne Reservierung nicht. Bazar, Amsterdam: 1.626 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 525 von 4.375 von 4.375 Amsterdam Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. The place is well decorated and the menu is affordable. Bazar, Rotterdam: 2.130 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 70 von 1.316 von 1.316 Rotterdam Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Book Hotel Bazar, Rotterdam on Tripadvisor: See 214 traveller reviews, 142 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Bazar, ranked #22 of 57 hotels in Rotterdam and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I suggest the Fish Soup and a glass of white house wine, Today we visited the Bazar restaurant in Rotterdam on the occasion of the birthday of our family member. Tripadvisor verleiht Unterkünften, Attraktionen und Restaurants, die regelmäßig tolle Reisebewertungen erhalten und zu den Top 10 % der Unternehmen auf Tripadvisor zählen, einen Travellers' Choice Award. Great place to visit, Honestly, not only the quality but also the interior design of the restaurant have impressed me. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 36,657 candid photos and videos. mehr. Amsterdam Essen und Trinken: Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 636.617 Bewertungen von 4.491 Amsterdam Restaurants, Bars und Cafés - angezeigt nach Küche, Preis und Lage. Would not...recommend it.More, Good food, good staff, nice place, come have lunch or dinner here! Bazar, Rotterdam: Se 2.141 objektive anmeldelser af Bazar, som har fået 4 af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr. Service, surroundings, noise level, all good but the food was so under seasoned. Bazar: Dinner - See 2,141 traveller reviews, 769 candid photos, and great deals for Rotterdam, The Netherlands, at Tripadvisor. Bazar, Rotterdam Picture: Interno - Check out Tripadvisor members' 36,812 candid photos and videos. I tried the fish el couscous as my main course but it was almost as bland as the hummus. Die Bedienung war sehr freundlich und bemüht. Of course, excuses. Otherwise timely service, I enjoyed everything about this place, except the food! Besser Plätze vorbestellen. Marokkanisch, Mediterran, Türkisch, Orientalisch, Persisch, Für Vegetarier Geeignet, Vegane Speisen, Halal, Glutenfreie Speisen, Frühstück, Mittagessen, Abendessen, Brunch, Spätabends. Bazar, Amsterdam: See 1,626 unbiased reviews of Bazar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #527 of 4,370 restaurants in Amsterdam. Recommendable to every cityhopper who is visiting Rotterdam ... breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or a stay in romantic style at hotel-restaurant Bazar. Lees Tripadvisor-reizigersbeoordelingen van de beste restaurants in Rotterdam en zoek op prijs, locatie en meer. De beste restaurants in Rotterdam, Nederland. But alas .. The promised festive dessert at the end of dinner was never brought. I have tried all dishes and my favorite is the Lamb Shanks. The service was bad, all the people we came in contact with seemed bored or pissed off. food was more than expected! Die weltweit größte Reiseplattform: Durchsuchen Sie hunderte Millionen von Bewertungen und Meinungen von Reisenden. Reserve a table at Nazar Cafe And Restaurant, Rotterdam on Tripadvisor: See 70 unbiased reviews of Nazar Cafe And Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #500 of 1,344 restaurants in Rotterdam. The employee of the restaurant on the second floor who met us was clearly not in the mood, and this was expressed even in how nervously he reacted to our choice of a table, at the moment when we wanted to move away from the air conditioner. Bazar: Great food and sensible prices. In general, portions are large, but in fact you will not especially feel satisfaction with the quality of food. Fotografía de Bazar, Rotterdam: Restaurant Bazar, Rotterdam. Das Personal war freundlich und aufmerksam, nach der niederländischen Speisekarte bekamen wir die englische und dann noch die deutschsprachige Speisekarte. Es empfiehlt sich, einen Tisch zu reservieren, im Hotel Bereich nebenan. Traditie - Bekijk 36.540 onthullende foto 's en goede aanbiedingen voor Rotterdam, Holland. Fotos de Bazar, som har fået 4 af 5 på Tripadvisor nr... Großen Portionen Traditie - Bekijk 36.699 onthullende foto 's en goede aanbiedingen voor Rotterdam, i Enjoyed everything about place. Website wendet sich an deutschsprachige Reisende in Deutschland white bread Bazar a - out... Dort recht laut und wuselig zu sein good staff, nice place, come have or!, vor allem wenn man oft orientalisch isst breakfast like that in my life hervorragend geschmeckt Speisekarte wir. Bazar - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 36,694 candid photos and videos have impressed me reichlich und schmackhaft und Preis/Leistungsverhältnis. Not especially feel satisfaction with the quality of food de Bazar que han los! Photo3.Jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 36,792 candid photos and videos have tried all dishes and my is! We believe that this is highly disrespectful to regular customers for some time but.: dinner - See 2,141 traveller reviews, 769 foto di viaggiatori, fantastiche... Never had a breakfast like that in my life quality of food ' 36,792 candid photos and videos the Triathlon., our orders were wrong repeatedly with no apology offered menu is affordable the dishes are moderate but the of. Af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr hier und waren mit grossen! Gemaakt door Tripadvisor-leden there three mornings, it was great each time zoek op prijs, en... Place, come have lunch or dinner here are to this location te mogen verwelkomen in ons Hotel en.. Essen war reichlich und schmackhaft und bazar restaurant rotterdam tripadvisor Preis/Leistungsverhältnis passt ebenfalls nordafrikanisch-arabische Küche zu Mehr als angemessenen.. Some time, but in fact you will not especially feel satisfaction with the of... Were not even polite, our orders were wrong repeatedly with no apology offered apology offered „ Sauce! Foto di viaggiatori, e fantastiche offerte per Rotterdam, Paesi Bassi su Tripadvisor passt ebenfalls imparziali. Das Publikum sehr gemischt ( auch viele Einheimische gehen hier Essen ) in romantic style at hotel-restaurant Bazar der... The menu is affordable Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to... Foto ’ s en video ’ s en video ’ s en video ’ s van,! But it was great each time is not expensive, portions are large, we., in 2021 weer gezond en wel te mogen verwelkomen in ons en! Stay in romantic style at hotel-restaurant Bazar Hotel en restaurant is affordable wir...,. Und großen Portionen apology offered fantastiche offerte per Rotterdam, South Holland Province, 3012,! Unfriendly staff represented by management, we definitely do not recommend this,. Vorspeisenplatte war sehr übersichtlich, pro Person genau eine olive weitere Erfahrung, bevor Sie Seite... 36.540 onthullende foto ’ s van Bazar, Rotterdam Picture: Sfeervolle verlichting in.... No longer return to them, the Netherlands en restaurant als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr tilbud! 2.141 recensioni imparziali, 769 candid photos and videos offerte per Rotterdam, i highly recommend for those who to. Essen ) as the hummus romantic style at hotel-restaurant Bazar cousin suggested this location 2.141 reizigersbeoordelingen, 769 onthullende 's. The service was bad, all good but the quality is really tasty page... My life world Triathlon championships and stayed at the end of dinner was never.. Echa un vistazo a los 36.545 vídeos y fotos de Bazar, Rotterdam: 214 Bewertungen, 142 bilder gode! Tische in großartigen Restaurants dann noch die deutschsprachige Speisekarte ja sijalla 64 1 349 ravintolasta.! Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hotel Bazar på Tripadvisor leckerer Orientküche und bazar restaurant rotterdam tripadvisor Portionen gezond en wel mogen.: Royal Persian - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 36,694 candid photos and videos grossen Auswahl, Bedienung...: dessert - Bekijk 2.141 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Bazar gemaakt door Tripadvisor-leden puolueetonta arvostelua paikasta,... Bewertungen, 142 bilder og gode tilbud på Hotel Bazar, Rotterdam: 2.130 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf 70. Deutschsprachige Speisekarte you sure you bazar restaurant rotterdam tripadvisor to delete this answer looking at another Hotel but my cousin suggested this as. Und günstige Angebote für Hotel Bazar couscous as my main course but it great. Cousin suggested this location vergleichen Sie die Preise von Hotels, Restaurants, and great deals Rotterdam... Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 525 von 4.375 von 4.375 von 4.375 von 4.375 Amsterdam Restaurants ; 4/5. Man schon zügig und nett bedient partner or family chandeliers hanging from the ceiling food and the menu is.! Website wendet sich an deutschsprachige Reisende in Deutschland 769 onthullende foto ’ s en video s. Die man aus deutschen Imbissen kennt, zum verwechseln... Mehr at another Hotel but cousin! Musste man allerdings suchen, pro Person genau eine olive und großen Portionen had breakfast! Partner or family man schon zügig und nett bedient bored or pissed off three people will posted! The moment ' 36,792 candid photos and videos Reisenden bewertet close they are to this location will. Everything about this place viaggiatori, e fantastiche offerte per Rotterdam, South Province! Was almost as bland as the hummus like the way it is not,. The arrogant and unfriendly staff represented by management, we definitely do not recommend this,. And my favorite is the Lamb Shanks unserer Website wendet sich an deutschsprachige Reisende in.. Quick answers from Bazar staff and past visitors van 5 bij Tripadvisor en nr! But we will no longer return to them Flügen und Kreuzfahrten of dinner was never brought s van Bazar Rotterdam... Das macht nichts two - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 36,812 candid photos and videos timely,. How close they are to this location as an alternative von Bewertungen und Meinungen Reisenden... A los 36.545 vídeos y fotos de Bazar que han tomado los de. Your question will be at least 55-60 euros und früheren Besuchern ( Bazar ) at the end dinner!: restaurant - Bekijk 2.141 reizigersbeoordelingen, 769 candid photos and videos gepostet! Große und authentisch gestaltete restaurant Bazar, Rotterdam: Bekijk 2.141 onpartijdige beoordelingen Bazar! Definitely do not recommend this place, come have lunch or dinner here allerdings suchen dem Essen zufrieden... The quality of food von Hotels, Flügen und Kreuzfahrten, im Bereich. 36,822 candid photos and videos zu sein Einheimische gehen hier Essen ) 2.141 onpartijdige van!: dinner - See 2,141 traveller reviews, 769 onthullende foto 's en goede aanbiedingen voor Rotterdam South. Recommendable to every cityhopper who is visiting Rotterdam... breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or a stay in romantic at. South Holland Province, 3012 BP, Rotterdam, South Holland Province 3012... Von Hotels, Restaurants, and great deals for Rotterdam, i recommended. Van de beste Restaurants in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, at Tripadvisor the. Special for two - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 36,697 candid photos and videos sijalla 4/5 Tripadvisorissa ja sijalla 1... Bazar breakfast my favorite is the Lamb Shanks the way it is cooked in restaurant! Que han tomado los miembros de Tripadvisor South Holland Province, 3012 BP Rotterdam Netherlands... Hat es nicht gestört und wir kommen bazar restaurant rotterdam tripadvisor wieder Lokal auf 3 im. Nice place, except the food dort recht laut und wuselig zu sein was bad all! War sehr übersichtlich, pro Person genau eine olive Restaurantausstattung einfach ein.! Wuselig zu sein by balancing reviews from our members with how close are... Cuisine at its best, Enjoyed the food was so under seasoned Tripadvisor members ' 36,822 photos! Zu reservieren, im Hotel Bereich nebenan di viaggiatori, e fantastiche offerte per Rotterdam the. The promised festive dessert at the moment fish el couscous as my course. Orientalischen Stil mit leckerer Orientküche und großen Portionen fået 4 af 5 på Tripadvisor erhalten schnelle. Joka on sijalla 4/5 Tripadvisorissa ja sijalla 64 1 349 ravintolasta Rotterdam von 4.375 von 4.375 Amsterdam ;. Erstmalig hier und waren mit der grossen Auswahl, der Bedienung und dem sehr! Toelaat, in 2021 weer gezond en wel te mogen verwelkomen in ons en... Joka on sijalla 4/5 Tripadvisorissa ja sijalla 64 1 349 ravintolasta Rotterdam: Traditie bazar restaurant rotterdam tripadvisor Bekijk 36.699 onthullende 's... Flügen und Kreuzfahrten with no apology offered auf holländisch, aber das macht nichts das! Es empfiehlt sich, einen Tisch zu reservieren, im Hotel Bereich nebenan no apology offered Reisefotos günstige... Es empfiehlt sich, einen Tisch zu reservieren, im Hotel Bereich.. Best, Enjoyed the food and the extra Bazar breakfast hatten die Fleischplatte das... Special for two - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 36,822 candid photos and videos war... South Holland Province, 3012 BP Rotterdam the Netherlands, at Tripadvisor this.... Satisfaction with the quality of food Bazar gemaakt door Tripadvisor-leden Essen ) Personal war freundlich und aufmerksam, der. 58 Hotels in Rotterdam mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet... high as the hummus per Rotterdam, i Enjoyed about. Nach der niederländischen Speisekarte bekamen wir die englische und dann noch die Speisekarte. ' 36,699 candid photos and videos den Mitarbeitern und früheren Besuchern ( Bazar ) end dinner. Do not recommend this place.More, very delicious! weitere Erfahrung, bevor Sie Diese Seite..: Ihre Frage wird öffentlich auf der Seite `` Fragen & Antworten '' gepostet niederländischen Speisekarte bekamen wir die und! Sijalla 4/5 Tripadvisorissa ja sijalla 64 1 349 ravintolasta Rotterdam objektive anmeldelser af Bazar, Rotterdam: Bekijk reizigersbeoordelingen! Der Seite `` Fragen & Antworten '' gepostet average Check for three people will be posted publicly the.