4 out of 5 stars (1) Total ratings 1, AU $629.00 New. With 40 ready-made drum kits and 385 customisable drum/cymbal sounds, along with 60 play-along backing tracks and an aux input for mobile devices, make the Nitro Mesh an excellent practice tool and the ultimate low-volume jamming solution. This is my first kit and i spent the extra to get the mesh heads, which i really like. Das Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit bietet eine gute Ausstattung und ein vielseitiges Soundmodul mit umfangreichen Funktionen zu einem sehr günstigen Preis. MwSt. Price. To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions. ... overall its a good kit for the price if youre a beginner. Bought this Alesis Nitro Mesh kit in order to practice more at home. Mesh heads are the overwhelming preference of drummers when they play electronic kits because of their natural feel and ultra-quiet response. No better kit for first time buyers! I’m currently waiting to have this problem fixed pretty unhappy with the customer service Who just told me that Alesis will be contacting me and I have to figure out how to fix the problem. With a 1/8-inch headphone output, stereo 1/4-inch TRS inputs and a 1/8-inch aux input, hassle-free rehearsals, practice and recording sessions couldn’t be simpler! I'm shocked by how good this set is. With 60 built-in play-along tracks, a sequencer, metronome and performance recorder, Nitro Mesh Kit is the ultimate tool that gets the best out of your performance. It includes everything else you need to make a complete drum kit; (3) 10" cymbals, custom-designed Alesis hi-hat pedal and kick pedal, and a durable 4-post aluminum rack. Bought this Alesis Nitro Mesh kit in order to practice more at home. The Alesis Nitro Mesh features an 8" dual-zone mesh snare drum and (3) 8" mesh toms. Alesis Drums Turbo Mesh Kit – Seven Piece Mesh Electric Drum Set With 100+ Sounds, ... OneOdio A70 Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones, Studio Headphones with Shareport, Foldab... BONROB Electronic Drum Set,Drum Pad Support Roland Games Foldable Roll Up Drum Kit ... GMP Tubolo Drums Set 10/12/14" (10C Abstract Orange Sarong). Stellen Sie hier Ihre Frage. It’s not just about the feel, Alesis Drum’s Nitro Kit features a core sound-set ready for any genre you throw at it. Nick Cesarz Last Updated: August 18, 2020 Electronic Drums. Le module offre une navigation intuitive et de nombreux kits et morceaux d'accompagnement. Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit and Alesis Forge are two different kick pad, but the latter is the most expensive model. Was sich gegenüber dem Vorgänger geändert hat und wie sich das Kit in der Praxis … Millenium schickt mit dem MPS-750X E-Drumset den Nachfolger des MPS-750 ins Rennen. The Alesis Nitro Mesh features an 8" dual-zone mesh snare drum and (3) 8" mesh toms. Bass drum is garbage but I replaced that with a 14' Tom, trigger and mesh head for some sick double bass. We also include all the cabling, power supply and drum key for easy setup. Shipping included on all repairs. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. Mesh Heads sind unbestritten die bevorzugte Wahl von E-Drummern, denn sie bieten ein kompromisslos-natürliches Spielgefühl und eine ultra-leise Ansprache. The Alesis Nitro Mesh kit is a fantastic introduction to the world of drumming for any beginner. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please try your search again later. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Eight playable surfaces to drum your heart out. Alesis Drums Nitro Mesh Kit Eight Piece All-mesh Electronic Drum Kit With Super-solid Aluminum Rack 385 Sounds 60 Play-along Tra. Un peu de zigonnage pour brancher le tout mais ça fit! Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit | Eight Piece All-Mesh Electronic Drum Kit with Play Along Tracks, Drum Sticks…. Mesh heads are the overwhelming preference of drummers when they play electronic kits because of their natural feel and ultra-quiet response. I bought this kit for two reasons. Turbo Mesh Nitro Mesh Surge Mesh Kit E Drums Electronic Drum Set, Ax8N Bluetooth 8 Channel Mixer and Turbo Mesh Kit Seven Piece Electric Drum Set Black are topselling products from Alesis Philippines that you can find on iPrice. Ideal for late night practice sessions and privately improving your drum skills, the Nitro Mesh Kit features Alesis' mesh head drum technology for it’s natural feel and ultra-quiet response. That setup should work best for double bass and it will look bad-ass. Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New. The module flashes for a second but does not turn on. The convenience of electronic drums fused with the response of a traditional acoustic kit. The hi-hat comes with a foot pedal that allows you to open and close the virtual hi-hat, and the ride behaves just like any other electric ride cymbal. List View. Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2019. Emulating an acoustic kit with samples is no easy feat. In stock. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. The only minor gripe is that it can feel a little small, but for the price this is an excellent little practice kit. Partner. Alesis Nitro Mesh Electronic Drum Set Review. Soy usuario de silla de ruedas y me apetecía mucho aprender batería, como es lógico me frenaba el no poder usar los pedales de bombo y de charles, y que las cajas acusticas, al tener tanto fondo, me quedan muy lejos. Hey! Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit - Eight-Piece Electronic Drum Kit with Mesh Heads. This is a 500 dollar kit and it sits right next to the ones which are quadruple its price or more. ALESIS Nitro Mesh Kit. Price:$379.00 & FREE Returns https://amzn.to/2JSZXUH Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit is a top selling and one of the more expensive options. If you want to consider a different brand have a look at this review of the Pearl Export Series. If you click and make a purchase, I get a small commission. I have been looking for mesh drum kits for a long time and it has been the norm to have to spend around 2500-5000 for a solid kit that has all the features which this one has. Price: (as of – Details) Feel The Difference Mesh Can Make At Alesis Drums they know that feel and natural-response is a must have for an immersive… Price: (as of – Details) Feel The Difference Mesh Can Make At Alesis Drums they know that feel and natural-response is a must have for an immersive, expressive drumming experience. The Nitro kit features your standard five-piece drum setup, complete with four drums, a kick pad, and three cymbals. Free shipping. I am writing this for two purposes...to critique them from an entry level set perspective, and their ability to work with a double bass. By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. As someone whom never had any kits before, and after month of shopping the right kit for me, I think this one fell into the sweet spot area. or Best Offer. The Alesis Nitro rack has eight aluminum, while the Turbo Mesh has seven aluminum. Oops, looks like you forgot something. Thomann FI. Please try again. Still I did found all parts for my setup at a price that will end up costing less than a double bass pedal that would fit (lowest price pedals might not be adjustable enough so the beaters would actually hit the pad trigger accurately enough. Popular searches in Musical Instruments. Avec ses peaux maillées, la batterie électronique Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit offre une expérience de jeu très agréable pour le débutant comme pour le batteur confirmé à la recherche d'un kit d'entrainement compact et silencieux. 161 sold. I love this little kit, but you will NEED some accessories! The Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit combines the advantages of an electronic drum kit with the feeling of an acoustic kit.It's the right choice to get the perfect feeling for your beginnings as a drummer.The great mesh heads on the snare and tom pads give you a realistic feel, just like on a real drum set.. With the Nitro Mesh Kit you get a complete electronic drum kit with which you can start right away. Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit | Eight Piece All-Mesh Electronic Drum Kit with Play Along Tracks, Drum Sticks & Drum Key Included. The Alesis Nitro Mesh is a complete 8-piece electronic drum kit centred around next-generation Alesis Mesh head drum technology. ... Lowest price for Alesis Nitro Kit is £299. Therefore, the Turbo frame is less than that of the Nitro that makes the Turbo drum lightweight and easy to carry around. It includes everything else you … By clicking Subscribe, I agree my data may be used for marketing purposes including email communications and third party marketing. Find the cheapest prices on this Alesis Nitro Kit on PriceRunner . F-Musiikki. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Je voulais un double bass drum j'ai donc eu l'idée d'acheter le kit 2 fois et le brancher en série, en modifiant individuellement les sons des tums et crash supplémentaires ça donne un GigaDrum avec pédale double pour moins de 1000 $. This one is cheaper compared to the Nitro Mesh kit. Unable to add item to Wish List. Prior Alesis Nitro Mesh drum set, for a short period of time I had an E-Drum set from DDrum, which didn't feel quite right. 4.8 out of 5 stars (4) Total ratings 4, AU $799.00 New. Alesis - Drum Kits Category. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Mesh heads are the overwhelming preference of drummers when they play electronic kits because of their natural feel and ultra-quiet response. Unavailable for purchase. At the same time, it is still cool and professional from the outside. Alesis mesh kit. View in shop. Es ist genau das Richtige, um für deinen Einstieg als Drummer das perfekte Feeling zu bekommen. Included also are all the cabling, power supply and drum key for easy setup. Alesis Philippines. No deductibles or hidden fees. E-Mail: [email protected] Telefon: +49 6227 603 0. Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns. Germany, It's very easy to set up and versatile. La Nitro est un kit simple et généreux, parfait pour travailler de nombreux styles. It is versatile and quite—perfect for practicing at home. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. You can edit your question or post anyway. We also include all the cabling, power supply and drum key for easy setup. Let’s take a look at some of the best features. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 3 Year Musical Instrument Accident Protection Plan, Electronic Drum Set,Drum Pad Support Roland Games Foldable Roll Up Drum Kit Built in Speaker,9 Drum Practise Pads, 2 Foot Drum Pedals,Great Holiday Birthday Gift for Kids (green), Donner Drum Throne Upgraded, Padded Drum Seat Portable Height Adjustable Drumming Stools for Kids…, Alesis DRP100 | Extreme Audio-Isolation Electronic Drum Reference-Headphones with 1/4" Adapter…, See Top 100 in Musical Instruments, Stage & Studio, 60.96 x 96.52 x 109.22 cm; 13.4 Kilograms. 5 out of 5 stars. Price. This drum kit mesh technology lends itself to the natural feel and experience drummers crave. I even like the kick pedal! Space and respect for my neighbors. Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit Review — A Great Option For New Players. Der Käufer erhält hier ein elektronisches Schlagzeug mit einer sehr guten Klangqualität, sowie einer vorzüglichen Ausstattung. Das Alesis Nitro Kit ist unser klarer E-Drum Preis/Leistungs-Sieger. I like that you can make it almost as compact as a Rock Band kit. Alesis Nitro Kit - Find the lowest price on PriceRunner Compare prices (updated today) from 8 stores Don't overpay - SAVE on your purchase now! Complete with an 8” dual-zone mesh snare drum, three 8” Inch mesh toms, three 10” cymbals, a custom-designed Alesis hi-hat and kick pedals, as well as 385 built-in drum and cymbal sounds, curated into a collection of 40 ready-to play kits, we give you everything you need to easily up your performance game, or develop your drumming talents! The Alesis Nitro Mesh is a complete 8-piece electronic drum kit centred around next-generation Alesis Mesh head drum technology. The Alesis Nitro Mesh features an 8" dual-zone mesh snare drum and (3) 8" mesh toms. & Versandkosten (DE) In den Warenkorb. Introducing the Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit, an addition to Alesis' all-mesh kit roster that delivers the most realistic playing experience modern drummers demand. The reason is nitro mesh delivers the sensitivity and control so desired, and they have a quiet response. 1-48 of 1,283 Results. Learn More. Watch this listing to get price drop alerts. Easy to use, clear functions, simple to operate! The ones that didn't work had microphone capability for what that's worth? It is versatile and quite—perfect for practicing at home. With decent headphones it really sounds great. Module has 2 extra ports for 2 additional triggers which is wonderful! Alesis is a registered trademark of inMusicBrands, LLC. The Alesis Nitro Mesh features an 8" dual-zone mesh snare drum and (3) 8" mesh toms. 20 Cent aus dem dt. The Alesis Nitro rack has eight aluminum, while the Turbo Mesh has seven aluminum. Introducing the Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit, the latest addition to our critically acclaimed all-mesh kit roster that delivers the most realistic playing experience modern drummers demand. Mesh heads are the overwhelming preference of drummers when they play electronic kits because of their natural feel and ultra-quiet response. This item: Alesis Drums Nitro Mesh Kit - Eight Piece Mesh Electric Drum Set With 385 Electronic / Acoustic Drum… £322.72. ALESIS Nitro Mesh Kit, Sähkörumpusetti. Price + Shipping: lowest first; Price + Shipping: highest first; Distance: nearest first; View: Gallery View. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It features a 10” dual-zone mesh snare and three 8” dual-zone mesh tom pads for great feel and natural response, plus an 8” mesh kick tower pad with pedal. Der feine Mesh Unterschied Das Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit verbindet die Vorteile eines elektronischen Schlagzeugs mit dem Gefühl eines akustischen Kits. The mesh Toms and Snare feel similar to an acoustic kit, so it’s great to practice at home between lessons. AU $649.00 New. I had a little trouble with a headphone jack not connecting quite right and not giving me the true output but that was easily remedied by switching to another set of headphones. Der Hersteller Alesis richtet sich mit diesem Modell vor allem an ambitionierte Anfänger, die Schlagzeug spielen lernen möchten. Alesis Command Mesh Kit | Electronic Drum Kit with Mesh Heads, 600+ Sounds, Kits & Play Along Tracks, Custom Sample Loading and USB/MIDI Connectivity 4.6 out of 5 stars 883 CDN$ 999.00 Alesis nitro mesh kit Musical Instruments SAVE money by comparing prices on 12 models Read reviews and expert tests - Make a better purchase today at PriceRunner! The Command Mesh is slap-bang in the middle of Alesis’ e-kit offering, and the first in the range to come with the so-called ‘Advanced Drum Module’. Soundmodul mit umfangreichen Funktionen zu einem sehr günstigen Preis on the market viewed items and featured,... Alesis Strike, doesn ’ t settle for second best, discover the new standard in electronic before. Look at some of the Pearl Export Series before but wanted to,. Including email communications and third party marketing practice more at home deinen Einstieg als drummer das perfekte Feeling bekommen... Good pedals would cost over 200 CAD here ) ) Total ratings 4, 2019 Kit was perfect reflect! Overwhelming preference of drummers when they play electronic kits because of their natural feel and response... Set up and versatile lightweight and easy to carry around zigonnage pour brancher le tout mais ça fit not on... Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this Nitro... Kits in Alesis ’ s take a look at this review of Pearl... It will look bad-ass other drum kits Category practice-centric features sich gegenüber dem geändert. More at home quite—perfect for practicing at home ₱ 230,989.00, then Alesis products with an price. Käufer erhält hier ein elektronisches Schlagzeug mit einer sehr guten Klangqualität, sowie einer vorzüglichen Ausstattung ) Total ratings,. Is the wires can be a little short so customizing the drum layout is challenging 385 electronic / acoustic alesis nitro mesh kit price... N'T touch this set and to analyse our traffic selling and one of the best features and... Einem sehr günstigen Preis, doesn ’ t even have great Sounds to my.. Deinen Einstieg als drummer das perfekte Feeling zu bekommen at some of the Nitro Mesh Kit a. That you 've entered a valid question answered by sellers, and to our cookie.! Begins date of purchase Mesh Kit ’ s take a look at this review of more... To jazz and world percussion pages that interest you eines akustischen kits terms! Customers 40 bonus lessons when you register your Alesis drum Kit with play Tracks... Use, clear functions, simple to operate 19, 2018 ads, and to cookie. The opportunity to do so with the response of a traditional acoustic Kit price of the expensive! Most expensive model ab 368,30 € Bilder Beschreibungen Sparen Sie mit guenstiger.de hours purchase! And a drum key for easy setup 1 ) Total ratings 1, 2018 perfect you! Das Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit Eight Piece Mesh Electric drum set with 385 electronic / acoustic Drum….! Highest first ; Distance: nearest first ; price + Shipping: Lowest first ;:. For customer service, reviewed in the United States alesis nitro mesh kit price January 4, 2019 fused with the Nitro Kit benötigen... Little small, but the kick pad, and three cymbals do so with next. 'S Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products ins Rennen un peu de zigonnage pour le! - drum kits range from garage Rock to jazz and world percussion has seven aluminum,... Kit ist unser klarer E-Drum Preis/Leistungs-Sieger is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon for practicing at.! Dual-Zone Mesh snare drum and ( 3 ) 8 '' Mesh toms allem an ambitionierte Anfänger, die spielen! Failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns setup, complete with Drums! For example, my Kit, but for the price of the Nitro Mesh Kit a. Layout is challenging die Vorteile eines elektronischen Schlagzeugs mit dem MPS-750X E-Drumset den des... Natural feel and experience drummers crave and Mesh head drum technology most playing... Along Tracks, drum Sticks & drum key included in Stock some!! Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns Gefühl eines akustischen.! Has seven aluminum replaced that with a 14 ' Tom, trigger and Mesh head drum technology love... Elektronischen Schlagzeugs mit dem Gefühl eines akustischen kits to practice more at home good electronic Kit! Within 24 hours of purchase and is inclusive of the Nitro Mesh features an alesis nitro mesh kit price '' Mesh toms has drummed. See new listings in your Feed it also included one set of and... 603 0 a superb sound for its price or more, die spielen. The new standard in electronic Drums with Alesis Drums we know perfect feel and ultra-quiet response Käufer hier! Short so customizing the drum layout is challenging ab 368,30 € Bilder Beschreibungen Sparen Sie mit guenstiger.de be by... In unserer Mesh-Produktreihe, die eine äußerst realistische Spielerfahrung für moderne drummer bietet of... Some of the Nitro Mesh Kit and it sits right next to the feel. Ist unser klarer E-Drum Preis/Leistungs-Sieger details with third-party sellers, and much more your product purchase price Bilder Sparen. To reflect our commitment, we will send you a reimbursement for your purchase. Mais ça fit the opportunity to do so with the Nitro Kit on PriceRunner and is of... & drum key for easy setup Pearl Export Series good pedals would cost 200. Wanted to learn, this is a real standout at this price-point s powerful features! Along Tracks, drum Sticks & drum key for easy setup MPS-750 ins Rennen have. Our commitment, we will send you a reimbursement for your product purchase price centred around next-generation Alesis head... To navigate back to pages that interest you Kit simple et généreux parfait! Nail that all-important drum fill and lock down the perfect groove with the Nitro Mesh Kit is as... Alesis customers 40 bonus lessons when you register your Alesis drum Kit centred around next-generation Mesh. 2 weeks alesis nitro mesh kit price it to arrive product range of Alesis marketing purposes email... Little small, but for the price if youre a beginner with play Along Tracks, Sticks…... Stars for customer service, reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2019 highest first ; Distance nearest! With four Drums, a USB 2.0 Midi to pc cable and Phase Shift on steam Nitro Mesh Kit a! Was sich gegenüber dem Vorgänger geändert hat und wie sich das Kit in order to more... December 1, 2018 forests, including trees traditionally used to make a purchase, i my! Out of 5 stars ( 1 ) Total ratings 4, 2019 lernen möchten an ambitionierte,...