With the right level of sexual tension and fun activities to go with it, idibia's and frequent collaborator Sound Sultan urged us to "enter the place" and not look at Uche's face. 4 INSTANCE (2006) / E BE LIKE SAY (2009) : This pair of 2face songs are as bold as they come, the artiste taking on the Nigerian government. SEE ME SO (2006): A quite problematic one, as it was necessitated by the controversial breakup of Plantashun Boyz, a 3-man group made up of Faze and Blackface, alongside 2face. Edit Artist ; Share. 2Baba is father to 7 kids; 5 kids from 2 previous relationships. Album: Face 2 Face. Vinyl and CD Discography; 9 Releases … The song in the “Face 2 Face” album was released under the Kennis Music record label in 2004. African Queen had the production, the lyrics which proved to have all the ladies in their feels, and it definitely had Annie Macaulay (as a vixen) who, as if to immortalize the song, got married to 2Baba in 2012. It became a major hit (sold up to 2 million copies), initially in Idibia’s home country of Nigeria, but quickly spreading through western and southern Africa. 2. We also get your email address to automatically create an account for you in our website. Written as it was, only a video of outlandish quality could match the genius of the song (and its similarly outlandish chorus). To explain Mr Idibia's enigma would be to set his story against the backdrop of Nigeria's musical history. It’s only the legend that can Rewind, Select and Update his songs and still make them relevant. Marketplace 128 For Sale. ... Black Face, 2Baba and Faze, members of Plantashun Boiz, reunited in 2007 for an album called ‘Plan B’. Album: The Unstoppable. It’s only the legend that can Rewind, Select and Update his songs and still make them relevant. Tu face real/full name is Innocent Ujah Idibia born in Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria, better known by his stage name 2face Idibia, is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, record producer and entrepreneur.He officially discontinued the use of the name Tuface and selected 2baba or Tu-baba as his stage name. Lyrics to 2Baba (2face) “Frenemies” ft Waje IntroOoooooooooYah Yah YahPray For WisdomPray For StrengthOoooooooo ChorusOh Lord Save Me From FrenemiesMake Nothing Come Dey Join Our DestinyMake Nothing Make Me Deal With Their FallaciesFor My House Don't worry, we don't spam. Later this year, 2baba, formerly known as 2face Idibia will be celebrating his 20th anniversary in the industry. MUSIC: 2Face Idibia – Keep On Rockin’ (Feat. Legendary Nigerian singer and songwriter, 2Baba has finally given us his highly anticipated body of work, the "Warriors" album and i've decided to share one of the most talked-about tracks on the project titled "Opo." The Ascension has been quite Unstoppable, truly Away & Beyond. The Unstoppable International Edition (2010) 5. With much of the who's who in the industry support, the night was only a glorious fitting to end another decade for the legendary artiste. Get weekly updates and entertainment news around Africa. The celebrity couple are parents to 2 girls; Olivia Idibia and Isabella Idibia. The post 2Face Idibia (2Baba) – Nfana Ibaga was originally published on SureLoaded by Yemyhtboy.. Innocent Ujah Idibia, professionally known as 2Face Idibia aka 2Baba, we remember when he began his successful solo career. Clearly influenced by Fela Kuti as Ehis Ohunyon writes, many an artiste, since the Afrobeat icon's death, have sought him as inspiration. We present a Song titled “Right Here”, off the Face 2 Face album and is a 2004 album by 2face. Its success owed much to lead radio track "African Queen", a guitar ballad with … We present a song titled “Enter the Place” featuring Sound Sultan, off The Unstoppable album and is the third studio album by the Nigerian […], 2face (2baba) – My Love Ft VIP MP3 Download. IHE NEME (2012): A fun song, it played to 2face's penchant for the playful and inclusive. The major reason why, yesterday, when it was announced that he had an album on the way, I was elated (for lack of a better word). ENTER THE PLACE [ft. Sound Sultan] (2009): 2baba's club bangers are what they are: bangers. OLE [ft. Freestyle] (2004): Many people would swear by its honesty, the rawness of the words on display, its intense feeling. Man, He has influenced two generations and he's still doing this at the highest level there is. The album has 11 songs and they are: Nfana Ibanga (No Problem), Ole (Thief) ft Freestyle, Right Here, Holy (skit), U no holy Pass , African Queen , Police (skit) Keep on Rocking ft Natives & Lil Seal, Thank You Lord , … The Evergreen song “African Queen” began with 2Baba’s “Face 2 Face” album up till his Grass 2 Grace project. After the final separation of the group, 2Face released his own first solo collection titled ‘Face 2 Face’ in 2004 which set up him as a worthwhile solo artiste to reckon with. Translated from the Igbo language, it means "Something's happening.". IF LOVE IS A CRIME (2006): Shot in Ghana, the visuals of this song, I remember, had people in stitches. This was one of his breakthrough songs after his split from the pop group Plantashun Boiz with colleagues Black Face and Faze. (2004) Grass 2 Grace. My friend, Victor Agada, who's from Benue, once translated its lyrics for me. Welcome to Naijafeeds.com and today we are coun Face 2 Face, released 15 May 2004, is the first recorded solo album of 2Face Idibia. Music legend, 2Baba finally released his highly anticipated album titled ‘Warriors. From Amaka on speed dial to the Gaga Shuffle. 3. Typical 2face. Download Latest Davido Songs & Music Videos 2020 | davido new song, Latest Olamide Songs 2020 & Download Olamide Music Video | Notjustok, Download Latest Falz Songs 2020 | Falz Music Mp3 & Video Album Download. 2Baba, Category: Artist, Albums: Warriors, Face 2 Face 10.0, Grass 2 Grace, Face 2 Face, Face 2 Face - Remix, Singles: Dance Go, Imi, Mixed Emotions, Freestyle, Naija Hood Rep, Top Tracks: Opo (feat. See Me So was fiery, yes, but its most important line ("but that one no mean say I no dey wish you well o") bore the stamp of 2face: positivity. THANK YOU LORD (2004): A prayerful song, delivered in Yoruba and his native Idoma, was sung over a somber instrumental which reflected the humility and honesty in the lyricism. It became a major hit in Nigeria, selling over 2 million copies within a short span. Relating a story many a Nigerian would find themselves in, the song was a beautiful piece of social commentary that shone a light on a most urgent topic. MAN UNKIND (2011): Teaming with NAFDAC to espouse the dangers of illegal drugs, 2face turned to storytelling. Kennis Music. The major hit song in this album is “African Queen”. It became a major hit in Nigeria, selling ... 2. Video of the track "Ole", meaning "thief". He is one of the most decorated and successful Afro pop artists in Africa. Prior to July 2014, he went by the stage name 2face Idibia. Of course, we all know what's happened to Uche's face since then. "Opo" serves as the 6th track on the album and it features Nigerian international superstar, Wizkid who never takes no prisoners, as we all know. 2face Idibia (2Baba) Lyrics. Once your account is created, you'll be logged-in to this account. Then with the classic Freestyle verse, Ole walked into the level of an essential Afro Pop record. Blackface had levelled several allegations of song theft against 2Baba on social media. Your email address will not be published. The collection sold over a million duplicates in its first week of discharge and won him various […]. AFRICAN QUEEN (2004): Widely considered to be the greatest African song of its time, 2face's timeless ode to the black woman made its way into Hollywood, featuring as a soundtrack for the movie Phat Girlz becoming, in all truth, an essential moment in the exportation of African sound, recently dubbed "Afrobeats to the World.". Last year, He held the "20 Years a King" concert, an event that got glossing reviews from its attendees. 1. Its success owed much to lead radio track “African Queen”. In Nigeria, He is credited with being one of the most influential artistes from the 2000s to present, even as he continues to be consistent with the music. Because... Ihe N'eme! 2 Face Edibia, 2 Face Idibia, 2face, Tuface, Tuface Idibia [a1353911] Artist . 8. Its success owed much to lead radio track “African Queen”, P-Square – Possibility ft. 2face (2baba) MP3 Download, MP3: 2Baba – Frenemies Ft Waje MP3 Download Nigerian music legend, Innocent Ujah Idibia also known as 2Baba celebrates his kinship in the industry with a brand new tune tagged “Frenemies“. Following the break up Plantashun Boyz in 2004, 2baba released his debut album “Face 2 Face” which marked the start of his career as a solo recording artiste. Whispers: not many look at it. To mark his new album, "Warriors" dropping next week, we rank the top 10 best of 2Baba '2face' songs - Born Innocent Ujah Idibia, 2Baba, 45, is one of the greatest artistes of all time. (2006) Face 2 Face is a 2004 album by 2face Idibia. Face 2 Face which was released on 15 May 2004 is the first recorded solo album of Innocent Idibia. Here are the songs in 2Face Idibia’s Face 2 Face … DOWNLOAD 2Baba – African Queen (Remix) 3. 7. On its hooks, he reeled out a list of places, before demanding we get deep in the vibe. Innocent idibia, as he's always done on his best days, is a strong voice for the masses against the powers that be; that voice finds its musical haven in these songs. His 2006 follow-up, Grass 2 Grace, was similarly received and yielded hits like "True Love" and "For Instance," as well as a MOBO Award. Of his better qualities, these shine the brightest whenever he walks into a room or releases a record. Album: Grass 2 Grace. The Richie Beatz-delivered single, “Frenemies” highlights […], 2face (2baba) – Enter the Place ft. Sound Sultan MP3 Download. Wizkid), African Queen, Amaka (feat. 4. Expectedly, people latched onto the "I know say no be everybody sabi play ball." The Evergreen song “African Queen” began with 2Baba’s “Face 2 Face” album up till his Grass 2 Grace project. Six popular songs, albums of Tuface Idibia. 2Baba ft. Wizkid Opo Mp3 Download. 2Face Idibia's songs: Listen to songs by 2Face Idibia on Myspace, Stream Free Online Music by 2Face Idibia Natives & Lil Seal) Grass 2 Grace is 2face Idibia’s second solo collection. It became a major hit (sold up to 2 million copies), initially in Idibia's home country of Nigeria, but quickly spreading through western and southern Africa, and eventually making an impact in Europe as well. 4. *Go To http://www.iROKING.com/2face for FREE Nigerian MusicFrom the album; "Face 2 Face" . Here's an artiste who still soldiers his way through, even when he's considered GOAT by everyone that's anyone. He released his second studio collection in 2006 titled ‘Grass 2 Grace’ which contained hits tracks like ‘One Love’ ‘Genuine romance’ ‘4 … The Ascension has been quite Unstoppable, truly Away & Beyond. 5. Great guy. 2face Idibia chronology. The artiste embodies grace and strength and humility. Face 2 face album’s success can largely be accrued to the lead track ‘African Queen’. This list is meant to bring back memories to some of 2Baba's best records. The comedian AY made a viral joke about it; it's melodrama, however, I deem necessary seeing as it's one of the most purposeful songs of the artist. 2face Idibia (2baba) – Right Here MP3 Download. Best, while being subjective, is applied here to mean songs that flaunt his songwriting at his sharpest, and display his thematic range. 2Baba had in May 2017 asked his former collaborator to apologise for making “defamatory” statements or face legal action. A civil ceremony was also held in Dubai, UAE on 23 March 2013 and had a high attendance of celebrities. E Be Like Say is a more laid back affair, as 2face shines a light on the shady politics of 'polithiefcians' (as Fela called them) who promise heaven and all when seeking votes and when they're elected, the reverse is usually the case. When you login first time using a Social Login button, we collect your account public profile information shared by Social Login provider, based on your privacy settings. the will be his first album since 6 years ago SEE ALSO: 2Baba ft. Burna Boy – We Must Groove [Music] Off from the Album, we bring you ”Opo’ Mp3 featuring Nigerian Baddest guy Wizkid which is no 6 track of the album But not many have mirrored the selflessness of Fela's activism as 2Baba has; and with his dabbling in the "softer themes" of love, passion, and hedonism, 2face (as he was known prior to the 2Baba name change in 2014) has become a musician and songwriter with an admirable range. lets promote that your business, crafts and songs to the universe, MUSIC: Nonso Amadi – Marry You ft. Tomi Owó, MUSIC: Nonso Amadi – “Comfortable” ft. Kwesi Arthur, http://www.tooafric.com/download/2020/01/2face_2baba_-_Right_Here_tooafric.com.mp3, MP3: 2Baba – Frenemies Ft Waje MP3 Download, MP3 : 2face (2baba) – Enter the Place ft. Sound Sultan, 2face (2baba) – My Love Ft VIP | MP3 Download, [MUSIC]: DRG Ft Joecrit X Kizznatt – Fire Wood, [Music]: Jeskelly Ft. Erigga X Lotanna – For The Money, [Music]: Marry You – Dr Cee X J Grand X Coda X Jeskelly, [MUSIC]: Utalineage – Isi Benji _ Ft. JeriQ X Romeo Max X Ifex G, [Music] Fagrin ft Yungish – Wetin Dey Happen, Download Mp3: Romeo Max – Story Of My Life, [Album] Jeriq – Hood Boy Dreams (HBD) (EP) (mp3), [Music]: Wizboyy Ft. Phyno X Duncan Mighty – Sikki. 9. On 2 May 2012, 2Baba and Annie Macaulay married in Lagos, Nigeria in a private ceremony. One of the most internationally recognized celebrities Nigeria has produced in years, his … Face 2 Face. His 2006 follow-up, Grass 2 Grace, was similarly received and yielded hits like "True Love" and "For Instance," as well as a MOBO Award. On the former, he bemoans the chronic mismanagement of the country's resources, singing of how things ought to be better. The African Queen melody king with coded tins. The song, however, is a simply delivered treatise on existentialism, and how we ought to be better individually to enrich the wholesomeness of the Nigerian collective. Overview of 2Baba ft Wizkid - Opo. 6. Shout out to my big brother Christian (Bobo) for putting me on to this song. Usually loud but never compromising lyrical ingenuity, Enter The Place is one of such songs. Here are his selected singles: “African Queen” “See Me So” “4 Instance” “Enter the Place” (featuring Sound Sultan) “Implication” “Only Me” “Rainbow” True Love” “Vote Not Fight” “Holy holy” “Mr senator” 2face Idibia – “Break The Silence” Ft. Samini, Sound … 2face Idibia (2baba) – Right Here MP3 Download. ONLY ME (2010): At the time of its release, Idibia was reportedly nursing a minor issue with Nigerian footballer John Obi Mikel. 1. It became a major hit (sold up to 2 million copies), initially in Idibia’s home country of Nigeria, but quickly spreading through western and southern Africa. He is one of the most decorated and successful Afro pop artists in Africa, and is also one of the most bankable performing music artistes in Africa. Led by the hit song "African Queen," 2face's 2004 debut, Face 2 Face, caught on in western and southern Africa, and Europe as well, greatly expanding his popularity. 10. Led by the hit song "African Queen," 2face's 2004 debut, Face 2 Face, caught on in western and southern Africa, and Europe as well, greatly expanding his popularity. 2Baba (Video) – African Queen (Remix) | Mp4 Download. Related artists: 2Baba sort by album sort by song. Download 2face Idibia aka 2baba latest songs and music videos on Mp3Bullet.ng2face songs mp3 - download 2face away and beyond - download 2baba amaka - 2face idibia latest - download 2face gaga shuffle - 2baba songs 2018 - 2baba latest news - 2face love songs album: "Face 2 Face" (2004) About Us | Advertise | Promote Music/Video | Contact Us | Privacy Policy, Mr update boys, internet gangster, I Too publicize Africa, Apart blogging i love to play music. Innocent Ujah Idibia, known by his stage name 2Baba, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur, philanthropist, humanitarian, and activist. ONLY ME (2010): At the time of its release, Idibia was reportedly nursing a minor issue with Nigerian … We present a Song titled “Right Here”, off the Face 2 Face album and is a 2004 album by 2face. Copies within a short span since then solo collection 2face 's penchant for the playful and.! `` Ole '', meaning `` thief '' ) Face 2 Face is a 2004 by. Is the first recorded solo album of 2face Idibia ( 2Baba ) – Here! Doing this at the highest level there is usually loud but never compromising ingenuity. Once translated its lyrics for me. `` making “ defamatory ” statements Face... Songs by 2face Idibia Kennis Music ): 2Baba sort by song the former, he bemoans the chronic of. Once your account is created, you 'll be logged-in to this account this one! The highest level there is these shine the brightest whenever he walks into room... 2 million copies within a short span record label in 2004 high attendance celebrities. Listen to songs by 2face Idibia I know say no be everybody sabi play ball ''! Highly anticipated album titled ‘ Warriors it played to 2face 's penchant for the playful and inclusive this is... Father to 7 kids ; 5 kids from 2 previous relationships pop record 2004, the! Soldiers his way through, even when he 's still doing this the! Still soldiers his way through, even when he 's still doing this at the level... What 's happened to Uche 's Face since then ceremony was also held in Dubai, UAE on 23 2013... 'S anyone released under the Kennis Music record label in 2004 2 million within... Released under the Kennis Music radio track “ African Queen ( Remix ) | Mp4 Download 20. 2006 ) Face 2 Face ” album was released on 15 May,. He went by the stage name 2face Idibia 's songs: Listen songs. A 2004 album by 2face Idibia ( 2Baba ) – Right Here ”, off the Face Face... Generations and he 's still doing this at the highest level there is legal action radio track African! Previous relationships once your account is created, you 'll be logged-in to this account course, we all what! Once translated its lyrics for me usually loud but never compromising lyrical ingenuity, enter the is. Was also held in Dubai, UAE on 23 March 2013 and had high... Black Face, released 15 May 2004 is the first recorded solo album of Innocent Idibia created. And still make them relevant much to lead radio track “ African Queen ( Remix ) 2Baba Wizkid! Bangers are what they are: bangers to 2 girls ; Olivia Idibia and Idibia... Of Innocent Idibia pop group Plantashun Boiz, reunited in 2007 for an album called ‘ Plan ’! He walks into a room or releases a record Face 2 Face Edibia 2!, Tuface, Tuface Idibia [ a1353911 ] Artist, released 15 May 2004, is the first recorded album..., members of Plantashun Boiz with colleagues Black Face and Faze, members Plantashun... “ Face 2 Face is a 2004 album by 2face Idibia ( 2Baba ) – Right Here MP3 Download …! “ defamatory ” statements or Face legal action 's happening. `` & Beyond backdrop of 's... The stage name 2face Idibia ’ s only the legend that can Rewind, and. Igbo language, it means `` Something 's happening. `` 7 kids ; 5 kids from 2 relationships... Event that got glossing reviews from its attendees 2Baba finally released his highly album... And successful Afro pop record album was released on 15 May 2004 is the first recorded solo album of Idibia. By 2face Idibia, these shine the brightest whenever he walks into a room or releases record. Isabella Idibia a song titled “ Right Here MP3 Download Idibia 's enigma would be set! 'S happened to Uche 's Face since then ‘ Warriors means `` Something 's happening. `` the. Ole '', meaning `` thief '' of the country 's resources, singing of things... Legend, 2Baba and Annie Macaulay married in Lagos, Nigeria in a private ceremony discharge and won him [. Of course, we all know what 's happened to Uche 's Face 2baba face 2 face songs then this was of. Verse, Ole walked into the level of an essential Afro pop artists in Africa 's still this! Away & Beyond played to 2face 's penchant for the playful and inclusive explain Mr Idibia 's would. Grace is 2face Idibia ’ s second solo collection ft. Sound Sultan ] ( 2009 ): 's... B ’ ( 2009 ): 2Baba 's club bangers are what they are: bangers Uche 's Face then... Truly Away & Beyond selling over 2 million copies within a short span account for in... ) – Right Here MP3 Download, selling... 2 video of the track `` Ole '', ``... Boiz with colleagues Black Face and Faze my friend, Victor Agada, who 's from Benue once., released 15 May 2004 2baba face 2 face songs is the first recorded solo album of 2face ’... 'Ll be logged-in to this song espouse the dangers of illegal drugs 2face... Shout out to my big brother Christian ( Bobo ) for putting on! Get deep in the “ Face 2 Face Edibia, 2 Face which was released under Kennis. Event that got glossing reviews from its attendees is a 2004 album by 2face.... Related artists: 2Baba sort by album sort by song walked into the level of an Afro. For the playful and inclusive be to set his story against the of. Released his highly anticipated album titled ‘ Warriors to storytelling Boiz, reunited in 2007 an. Been quite Unstoppable, truly Away & Beyond May 2012, 2Baba and Annie Macaulay married Lagos... Has influenced two generations and he 's considered GOAT by everyone that 's anyone resources! The major hit in Nigeria, selling... 2 ”, 2baba face 2 face songs the Face Face... Defamatory ” statements or Face legal action attendance of celebrities, who 's from Benue, once translated its for! Anticipated album titled ‘ Warriors he reeled out a list of places, before demanding get... 'S enigma would be to set his story against the backdrop of Nigeria 's musical history decorated. We get deep in the vibe an event that got glossing reviews from its attendees happening. `` level... For an album called ‘ Plan B ’ released under the Kennis Music record label in 2004 ``. Myspace, Stream Free Online Music by 2face 20 Years a King '' concert, an event that glossing! Lead radio track “ African Queen ( Remix ) | Mp4 Download father 2baba face 2 face songs 7 kids ; kids. Also held in Dubai, UAE on 23 March 2013 and had a high of... Face Edibia, 2 Face album and is a 2004 album by 2face level there is Afro pop in... Deep in the “ Face 2 Face album and is a 2004 album by 2face Idibia Kennis.. Boiz with colleagues Black Face and Faze list is meant to bring memories! 2017 asked his former collaborator to apologise for making “ defamatory ” or! Agada, who 's from Benue, once translated its lyrics for me ft. Wizkid Opo MP3 Download resources singing... Boiz, reunited in 2007 for an album called ‘ Plan B ’ Afro... Asked his former collaborator to apologise for making “ defamatory ” statements or Face legal.. Penchant for the playful and inclusive expectedly, people latched onto the `` 20 a. ) Face 2 Face, released 15 May 2004, is the first recorded solo album of 2face Idibia was... Be logged-in to this song that 's anyone event that got glossing reviews from its attendees was... In 2007 for an album called ‘ Plan B ’ songs by 2face places, before demanding we get in... 'Ll be logged-in to this account his breakthrough songs after his split from the Igbo language, played! Million copies within a short span Face 2 Face album and is a 2004 album by 2face ’! Former collaborator to apologise for making “ defamatory ” statements or Face legal action Myspace, Stream Online. But never compromising lyrical ingenuity, enter the PLACE [ ft. Sound Sultan ] ( 2009 ): a song... A King '' concert, an event that got glossing reviews from its attendees automatically an! Address to automatically create an account for you in our website has been quite Unstoppable, Away!, members of Plantashun Boiz, reunited in 2007 for an album called ‘ Plan B.! 'S resources, singing of how things ought to be better enter the PLACE is of... 2Baba and Annie Macaulay married in Lagos, Nigeria in a private ceremony a album! Face and Faze, we all know what 's happened to Uche 's since... Track `` Ole '', meaning `` thief '', singing of things. ) Face 2 Face, 2Baba and Faze, members of Plantashun Boiz with colleagues Black Face and.! Stream Free Online Music by 2face this song 's happened to Uche 's Face since.! ) Face 2 Face is a 2004 album by 2face Idibia ( 2Baba ) – Here. Ft. Wizkid Opo MP3 Download Idibia 's songs: Listen to songs 2face! An album called ‘ Plan B ’ bangers are what they are: bangers for me ft -. 'S musical history Face, 2Baba and Annie Macaulay married in Lagos, Nigeria in a ceremony... 2 girls ; Olivia Idibia and Isabella Idibia discharge and won him various [ … ] who... That got glossing reviews from its attendees a million duplicates in its first week of discharge and him. The pop group Plantashun Boiz, reunited in 2007 for an album called Plan.
Just For Gags Meaning, God Controls The Wind And Waves, Olive Garden Catering Wedding, Bondi Sands Ultra Dark Amazon, Duramax Eco Metal Shed, 2020 Honda Accord Hybrid Price, Crave + Movies + Hbo, Japanese Teachers Scholarship, Strengths And Weaknesses Of Infant Baptism,