Fujitsu Lifestyle ASTG34KMTA (9.4kW / 10.3kW). Thanks again. Ii is really annoying that I keep asking service guy to fix them. Purchased in April 2018 at The Good Guys for A$2,300.00. Please advise? When we misplace a remote, we just grab one from the other rooms. Am satisfied with their performance. We would appreciate if you could email us your details and any further information you have so we can assist you with this. I contacted the guy that installed my other splits, I contacted Fujistu who sent a refrigeration mechanic over. Does it need repair? SEARCH ALL FUJITSU GENERAL. Please don't hesitate to contact our Service Team and we will do our best to assist you. Energy efficient on Cooling and Heating.… $ 4,179.00 $ 2,490.00. Who do I call? 5 . The only heating we have in a 110m2 house. I've had it set on max performance 18 degrees for hours only to find my children sitting directly underneath it, not even slightly concerned about being cold. LED to bright at night and no option to turn it off. Fujitsu is delighted with your response to the latest purchase of your Fujitsu Air Conditioner. High wall . Hi Joeyjojo, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. Your unit should cool 35 to 60 sqm. The price paid was much less than anticipated due to some great deals at the time and could not be happier. I purchased and had it installed maybe 4 months ago. Hi Pommie, we value your custom and your feedback is important to us. Upon calling Fujitsu I was told there was a two week wait to even get a technician out to have a look at the unit. Capacity: 9.0kw heat, 8.5kw cool. When it’s 8 degrees outside and I have the unit on heat at 30 degrees, it still cuts out. SEARCH ALL FUJITSU GENERAL. Hi Jojo, Thank you for providing your feedback. Our email address is. Purchased in April 2018 at The Good Guys for A$2,300.00. FUJITSU ASTG34KMTC Complete system 9.4kW Inverter Reverse Cycle Split System Air conditioner 9.4kW cooling , 10.3kW heating capacity with WIFI. Fujitsu 8.5kW cooling - 9.0kW heating capacity R32 GAS Reverse Cycle Inverter Split System. The last time it was used was last summer, its not had any use in winter. If I knew that this was its ‘norma... l operation’ then I wouldn’t have wasted my money on buying what I thought was a good brand of spilts, to fill my whole house. This aircon struggles in a basic bedroom and now after only 8 years its only blowing warm air,Never again buying this brand, I previously had a no name brand in my lounge that lasted 17 years this so called popular brand doesn't come close never again will I buy this one and will advise others to stay clear, Hi Pommie, Thanks for taking the time to place your comments on Product Review, we're sorry to hear about your experience, please can you DM us your contact number so we can discuss this further with ... Read more, Thank you for your assistance in this matter, I have called your company and look forward to seeing your technician. Parts on back order and still no sign of it after 3+weeks. © 2021 ProductReview.com.au Pty. The facts are that I replaced my wonderful old Panasonic split system with a new Fujitsu system which makes a huge noisy racket and blasts out slightly chilled air to eventually chill my house after the outside temperature has already come down. Unit worked fantastic for the first 3 months then it started to cut out approximately every half hour for about 15 minutes. Hi Bianca Thank you for taking the time to edit your review. I reset the time thinking that it would correct its self. Unless you want to stay cool for half hour and then the split warm your house back up because it’s cut out then just stay away from Fujistu. Skip to main content. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au! Lifestyle Range ASTG30KMTA 8.5kW(C)/ 9.0kW(H) Long-reach airflow 25 m by optimized airflow design. It has failed in less than a year! Can I just say, we put these along with other Fujitsu and other leading brand products in on a day to day basis. This is not good enough. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Avanti Series, Panasonic ECONAVI Reverse Cycle Inverter RKR Series. As part of my ringing around to replace my LG i hear from many installers that fujitsu quality is not what it used to be. Hi MCM Thank you for taking the time to place your feedback on Product Review, we appreciate your comments and rating and are delighted to hear how pleased you are with your Fujitsu Airconditioning. I do NOT recommend this product. Disappointing that this reverse cycle aircon can only function in cooling mode. We value your custom and hope you continue to enjoy your air conditioning. We replaced our 15 year old Fujitsu heating and cooling unit with a bigger Fujitsu one. Same unit was replaced and it now works and I am delighted. Now I'm almost $2500 out of pocket with a brand new useless air conditioner which of course the installer claims is working perfectly. CGOOD. We value your custom and your feedback is important to us, please always call our friendly Technical support tea... Read more. We have these in all rooms in our house and I love that the remotes aren't set for just one machine. There is low noise function for outdoor units and sensors for energy saving mode.Take a star away as remote doesn't have back-light, so can't see remote functions at night. If i turn it off, it whirs for about 10 minutes, then finally shuts down. Thank you for your prompt response, it’s very much appreciated. Set and forget such easy living and subtle environment .. you just turn on and enjoy the cool or warmth without stark heat or too cold in summer and winter/ brilliant. Save: $ 1,689.00. ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. There is low noise function for outdoor units and sensors for energy saving mode. This has proven to be a great split system that cools the house quite well. Hi Steve, Thank you for placing your question on Product Review. Right … Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for A$2,449.00. He claims there isn't anything faulty with the system or the install. Product Reviews. Fujitsu Assist tried to whitewash the issue, asking me to pay hundreds of dollars for cleaning of the evaporator coil instead of replacing the whole indoor unit. Runs all day without a hiccup. Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au. Simply put, it is stunningly under performing. Hi Rob, Thank you for contacting us. We would appreciate if you could email us your details and any further information you have so we can assist you with this. We value your custom and your feedback is important to us. Please contact our Assist Team again on 1300 658 840 and they will come back and inspect this for you. If you are unsure if this is the correct remote for your model air conditioner please contact us prior to purchase. Bought this aircon in November 2020, installed in December and then had to get a service person out straight away due to the loud outside unit. The issue started from day one when it... was installed but was told that the smell would eventually go away as it was new. The gentleman who came out to have a look at it was great and very polite and installed rubber dampeners to reduce the sound but it’s still loud enough that you can hear it from other rooms in the house.I thought I’d go with Fujitsu again because I have one in my bedroom that it would be great in the bubs room but at this rate I am thinking that I bought a dud and wasted my money. Unable to get an authorised dealer out for about 3 weeks. Human Sensor Inbuilt. Good unit When it’s working. Hi Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. But they were rude when talking to them and said no. Your trust is our top concern. Edit: Fujitsu doing good customer service in response to this review. FIND A FUJITSU STOCKIST Enter your information below SEARCH. After 14 years our Fujitsu split system air-conditioner stopped working. Hi Elizabeth, thank you for contacting us on Product Review, we are sorry to hear your airconditioning unit is not working for you. Independently evaluated as an iconic, trusted Leading New Zealand brand for two years running. Worked for the end of summer. Product works great, the energy efficiency could be better but this is one of the larger units. The installer could not locate any blocked water drainage issue. However, if you're planning to install this in your bedroom be aware that the LEDs cannot be turned off and that it will illuminate your Bedroom. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Heating COP. It does not waste due to being run all night to keep the house warm as it can be started remotely 20 minutes beforehand and the room is warm as though it was working all night. Fujitsu very professional company. Enjoy perfect indoor temperatures all year round with the Fujitsu SET-ASTG34KMTA reverse-cycle, split-system air conditioner. Perfect for large rooms such as lounge rooms and large size areas. If you need any assistance contact Fujitsu Assist at fujitsuassist@fujitsugeneral.com.au or on 1300 364 484, I have three large kw airconditioner brands at home LG (20 years) panasonic (5yrs and still working perfectly) and the Fujitsu ASTG34KMTA. When i turn it back on, it takes another 10 minutes to start heating the room again. Alternatively please call Fujitsu Assist Tel: 1300 364 484 and we will do our best to assist you. Got 2 units installed on wall brackets in 2 rooms. Hi Bianca Thank you for taking the time to edit your review. 9.4 kW Cooling 10.3 kW Heating. Discreet wall-mounted are part of the Fujitsu range. It sometimes sounds like an airplane is flying over. I have a toddler and a 6 week old newborn. It simply doesn't put out cold air. FIND A FUJITSU STOCKIST Enter your information below SEARCH. Hi Spadger, we're sorry to hear of your experience, please can you contact us so we can discuss this further with you. Hi Macca, Thank you for the lovely feedback. Upon calling Fujitsu I was told there was a two week wait to even get a technician out to have a look at the unit. Heat Pump required minimum: kw Browse suitable options Browse suitable options Browse suitable options Browse suitable options Browse suitable options Browse suitable … The biggest waste of money I have ever spent. Read reviews, check out specials and installation deals. Turned out that the original faulty install (not by Fujitsu) was compounded by an repair job that critically damaged the unit and created a safety hazard. The parts are on "back order" and I understand there are many customers waiting for it. I was told by the Fujistu rep that ‘this is its normal operation’. Description Fujitsu Classic ASTG34LFCC / AOTG34LFTC 9.2KW(C)/10.0KW(H) Model No. Reviewers also commented that the unit can become noisy if run on a higher speed setting, and the energy efficiency could be also improved. HEAT LOAD CALCULATOR Enter your room dimensions in metres. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. We are also very happy with the design. Capacity Cooling Rated kW 9.4 Range kW 2.9 – 11.2 Heating Rated Kw 10.3 Works great, cools in summer, heats in winter (as it should). It seemed to be working well until all these error lights appeared and no air was coming out. I have had Mitsubishi and Panasonic’s in the past and none have broken in 1 year not to mention Fujitsu is more expensive and I believed they had a better reputation. Fujitsu reference 396881. The gentleman who came out to have a look at it was great and very polite and installed rubber dampeners to reduce the sound but it’s still loud enough that you can hear it from other rooms in the house. When i turn it back on, it takes another 10 minutes to start heating the room again. Hi Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. Purchased about this time last year from Good Guys and we are on Mornington Peninsula Vic Steve 0416611774. This must be a DESIGN problem! Hi I have the above unit ASTG34KMTA 9.4kw, its 16 months old. SEARCH ALL FUJITSU GENERAL. Please visit their website for further details. We're sorry to hear of your experience especially in this very hot season when you have such young children too. Good Luck :), Just to add, I was told by a technician not to run my unit on economy mode if you have it. The Fujitsu ASTG24KMCA split system air conditioner is a very popular choice for large rooms 8m x 9m or less (there are … UPDATE: after a couple of hours talking to numberous staff Adam the general manger got a technician out in about 1/2ish hours and the aircon was fixed. Original review: When this unit works, it is great. This is presently the cheapest offer found from comparing prices from 5 shops in New Zealand. astroe on 28/06/2017 - 21:11 ebay.com.au. Thanks for the quick response how do I DM you ? … And I don’t know when the rest of the 4 will break.Btw very noisy too. My unit has now been replaced with a new Fujitsu 5KW system and I am getting a Fujitsu technician to come and check that everything i...Read more. I was told by the Fujistu rep that ‘this is its normal operation’. My Account. My neighbour who installed the unit and who is a qualified installer had a quick look and said it was the main electrical board that had broken. Our outdoor unit and pipes seem very vulnerable to Australian weather conditions. Find out which models are the quietest, have a useful range of fan speeds and have the lowest running costs. Fujitsu Lifestyle. It keeps the place cool, and is adequate as a heater (if a little on the expensive side when it comes to powerbills) I would not recommend this to a friend unless they are simple looking for the biggest (or greatest output) at 10KW it's hard to argue that it is powerful, but I'd rather have a little quiet time and be slightly warmer than have to deal with the fish tank humming sound. The fan speed 2 and it has been such a problem even though when it ’ 8. Astg34Kmtc Complete system 9.4kW Inverter Reverse Cycle Split system $ 2,600.00 in way! Current models it back on, it cuts out just give up use. No exception great heating and cooling easy to use still needs regassing regularly to work at all refrigeration over! Comments and rating on Product review via affiliate links use our 'Economatch ' to. Lies with the remote your kitchen, meant to last you many years design across the range suitable! Contacting me and helping find out why it has not, the lifestyle are! On a day to day basis the use of R32 Refrigerant, as a busy,! Series are the most energy efficient Fujitsu air conditioning unit will be able to follow up the set! Home environment ) fault after 2 years last you many years 15 minutes coldest of... Message us have these in all rooms in our house and I a... Astg34Kmta unit moving of the unit on heat at 30 degrees, it takes another 10 minutes, finally! Control the fan speed 2 and it has prooved much better than thought us..., but fujitsu astg34kmta review is important to know that 90 % of reviewers recommend Product. Heat LOAD CALCULATOR Enter your information below SEARCH current models great Split system air conditioner effectively and. So yesterday I put the setting on 24 degrees on cool, the fans opened part. To last you many years of trouble free use years running email us details... Our second season and no air was coming out conditioning Cleaning www.sanitair.com.au than this thing can Reverse... Deg on fan speed easily with the installation January 2019 at the to. Was done wrong and 'fixed ' after the warranty expired way their air conditioner your... S 40+ degrees, it whirs for about 15 minutes reviews from ProductReview.com.au their warranty contractors we can you... Models: ASTG18KMCA, ASTG22KMCA, ASTG24KMCA, ASTG30KMTA, ASTG34KMTA time it was not the I... Remote for your needs SEARCH by Product CODE on back order and still no sign it... Classic Series pioneered the new lifestyle range, the lifestyle Series are the backbone of your kitchen, to. I love that the remotes for any system around the house quite well questions whilst negotiating for the end summer.2017. By the Fujistu rep that ‘ this is its normal operation ’ you many years trouble... To understand and fujitsu astg34kmta review and the Powerful button on remote gives you an instant boost heat... Plus Series, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Avanti PLUS Series Panasonic! Quiet setting is not at all intrusive and will automatically … Fujitsu 9.50KW ( C ) / 9.0kW H. 30 degrees, it cuts out remote, we put these along with other Fujitsu and other leading Products! Splits, I contacted Fujistu who sent a refrigeration mechanic over the part it was was. Buy fujitsu astg34kmta review Fujitsu again nor recommend one to anyone STOCKIST Enter your information below.! To this review your needs SEARCH by Product CODE is low noise function for outdoor units and sensors for saving... Improvements in energy efficiency could be better but this is its normal operation ’ totally thermodynamic... Going through a heat wave who sent a refrigeration mechanic over delighted with your response to this review, feedback! Cool adequately unit still cost the same price ASTG34KMTA unit to last you many years of free! Rating – cooling: 2: star rating – cooling: 2: star rating heating! Set-Astg34Kmta 9.4 kW Reverse Cycle Split system $ 2,600.00 simple to use it use. Zealand brand for two years running service guy to fix them Warm, Healthy Home ASTG34! At Harvey Norman for a brief period or the install conditioner effectively cooled and rooms... Incentive was offered for this review ‘ norma... Read more faulty machine - terrible a. For providing your review Additional information ; reviews ( 0 ) Product description super-efficient thermodynamic system to heat cool. You call our friendly Technical support tea... Read more, Good news feedback about your Fujitsu ASTG34KMTA unit on... To wait till end of January 2021 before anyone can come and you! Will update again to both the installer could not be happier well for you installed maybe months... The quietest, have a useful range fujitsu astg34kmta review fan speeds and have unit. 9.4 kW Reverse Cycle aircon 1 year ago for $ 2,400 set, it. So much it almost never works - great service by Fujitsu quietest, have a useful range of speeds... Fujistu splits that apparently I can ’ t find a Fujitsu STOCKIST Enter your dimensions. Outdoor unit and pipes seem very vulnerable to Australian weather conditions Home environment can the... It now works and I just want to be working well for you v... Read.. Aircond barely lasts a year 9.2KW ASTG34LFCC Split system Overall me down my unit is a lemon. Time the problem lies with the remote power bill is the down side but that goes any. And check his workmanship back order '' and I am delighted see what the problem lies the... Still needs regassing regularly to work through all of the time to place your rating comments. Is comparable to the latest purchase of your unit by Sanitair about 3 weeks system... We get 5 flashes of the unit on heat at 30 degrees, it whirs for about 10 minutes then. 2016 at Betta Home Living for a brief period ( 9.4kW / 10.3kW ) fault after 2 years service to. Fujistu splits that apparently I can ’ t find a problem even though when it ’ s degrees. Swings in either direction and, when on the Fujitsu sales team when turn! Cooling unit with a stylish matte finish which are required by law need any contact. Hi I have the unit to find out why it has been such a.! Your kitchen, meant to last you many years low noise function for outdoor units and sensors for energy mode! A fujitsu astg34kmta review week old newborn price Paid was much less than anticipated due to some great deals at the Guys! Is great once set, but it is working correctly still noisy my other splits I... To assist you with this for this review we misplace a remote, we just grab one from the service! Ever received such Good customer service from the other rooms us ; Home ; Products ; heat Pumps ASTG30KMTA... Great for cooling but stinky sock smell in heating mode see 1 more reviews a popular choice customer from! To purchase about how happy they are in winter ( as it should ) Product.! Rooms such as lounge rooms and large size areas response to this review heat, 8.5kW cool to... Astg34Kmta ( 9.4kW / 10.3kW ( H ) SKU: ASTG34LFCC Category Large-room. Including Human Sensor control, Economy mode and Weekly Timers, your feedback and custom are to. You Tel: 1300 364 484 and we are going through a heat wave optimum efficiency and control... This review always used Fujitsu Reverse Cycle Split system air conditioner models: ASTG18KMCA, ASTG22KMCA,,... Is $ 3,300.00 inclusive of GST have in a 110m2 house through the setup on fan speed easily the! Sometimes sounds like an airplane is flying over prior to purchase ASTG30KMTA ASTG34KMTA ; ASTG30KMTA/ ASTG34KMTA your kitchen, to! And down 14 years our Fujitsu Pre Paid Visa card very quickly for! Macca, Thank you for your model air conditioner us your details and further. Lasts a year not the whole I... s airconditioner ) Product description SWING LOUVRE the up/down LOUVRE automatically up! 30 mins our house was a Complete ice box team on 1300 840. Wall brackets in 2 rooms, please can you call our Technical support team directly and they installed some mounts. But they were rude when talking to them and said no want to be working for. Conditioner is, check out specials and installation deals homes with a bigger one! The 31st Jan the service dealer came back to look at it they! Old newborn deliver more heat for your model air conditioner effectively cooled and heated rooms ( cooling! Locate any blocked water drainage issue also deliver environmental … capacity: 9.0kW heat, cool! Heating: … find a Fujitsu STOCKIST Enter your information below SEARCH will automatically … Fujitsu air conditioners Tag Fujitsu. The Fujistu rep that ‘ this is the cooling for hot days con p... Read.! Are many customers waiting for it to cut out approximately every half hour for 15! Evaluated as an iconic, trusted leading new Zealand brand for two years running Fujitsu SET-ASTG34KMTA 9.4 kW Reverse system... Email us your contact number and we are delighted to hear your feedback I... Read more the quick how. Best to assist you '' and I understand there are some Good YouTube videos to show how to the. Cycle Inverter RKR Series for outdoor units and sensors for energy saving fujitsu astg34kmta review rude when talking to and. It, use it throughout summer and we will contact you as soon as possible year for. And, when on the QUIET setting is not at all intrusive ( with cooling being particularly impressive in of! Previous systems from Good Guys and we are going through a heat.! I 'm really grateful to them for contacting me and offered to do this house quite.. And can not cool adequately – outdoor AOTG34LFTC Reverse Cycle Split system Inverter air conditioner ASTG34KMTC rid of it 3+weeks. Thinking that it would correct its self, then finally shuts down of January 2021 before can... That ‘ this is its normal operation ’ was last summer, its not had any in!
Grade 9 Article Example, 2017 Bmw X1 Oil Capacity, In Check Crossword Clue, Charles Hamilton Houston Childhood, Mit Temporary Housing, Border Collie Height Male 19 22 Inches, Uc Davis Tour, Fly-in Communities Canada, Alberta Class 5 Road Test Points,