WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs USD 5 per 24 hours. Skiing and snowboarding will be a bit different this season. There, guests can enjoy a range of amenities from an outdoor swimming pool to kitchenettes in each … The Faraya Village Club is a cosy holiday residence, just a short drive from the Faraya-Mzaar ski slopes. Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. Nice pool bar, Beautifull SPA and relaxing massage. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. Welcome to Faraya Village Club Your all-year-long getaway for unlimited comfort, relaxation, fun, and entertainment. The residence consists of typical mountain chalets with hotel services. Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for. An Ideal Location At 1,400 meters above sea level and just a 10 minutes drive … Faraya Village Club is a genuine mountain village… Faraya Village Club takes special requests – add in the next step! Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. What more can you ask for when you have a delicious pizza baked in a firewood oven with a Lebanese Wine from the Reserve! …and Faraya fresh wind howling through the Windows where the street lights sneak inside the tree leaves to meet the dimmed light of this Cosy Restaurant. Hello, please advise what rate are you using for the $ exchange to LBP. The hotel is located just after the village square while heading towards Fakra Club… Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? Spa relaxing and the pizza in the wood oven was very tasty and the atmosphere in the restaurant was like we are one family . The Faraya Village Club is a comfortable holiday, just a short drive from the ski slopes of Faraya … Br Parking is free, and this aparthotel also features a … These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. This all came after a relaxing massage and ended in a good night sleep away from the City Noise. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Get the best deals without needing a promo code! Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport. We will probably come back very soon!!! Traveling by yourself, as a couple, in a group, or vacationing with your entire family, Villetta Di Faraya is the destination of choice for visitors from around the world. Thanks! We spent a powerful moments in the spa where we enjoyed the jacuzzi ,...”, “I would like to thanks Faraya Village Club's team for their lovely hospitality and for being kind and friendly .”, “I liked the everything especially the live cooked pizza in the wooden oven and the massage in the SPA, Will visit this resort very soon at summer. Nice pool bar, Beautifull SPA and relaxing massage.”, This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure your safety is their priority. The charming chalets have a warm decoration in wood and stone. We choose Faraya Village Club and it was the right choice. Offering weather forecasts up to 14 days in advance, hourly forecasting, weather warnings and more. Whoops! Faraya Village Club has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Mar 4, 2009, Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers. Also the lovely chimney in the room with the view to the mountain.”, “The place was very calm perfect for relaxation. It offers beautiful natural surroundings with good routes for trekking and mountain biking. Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. Lebanese credit card *3.2. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Perfect gateway to relax. The massage offer was also very pleasant and relaxing. Will visit this resort soon in summer Thank you for the helpful staff that made our experience unforgettable” Good for couples – they rated the facilities 9.6 for two-person stays. We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change. priceline.com LLC is located at 800 Connecticut Ave. Norwalk, CT 06854. We'll send you an email confirming your reservation. PRICELINE, PRICELINE.COM, NAME YOUR OWN PRICE, EXPRESS DEALS and TONIGHT ONLY DEAL are service marks or registered service marks of priceline.com LLC. Get instant confirmation with FREE cancellation at most properties on our site! nice view from the room. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. *Priceline Name Your Own Price® and Express Deals® services are different from published price services. Please enter a valid email address. Faraya Village Club er notalegur gististaður í stuttri akstursfjarlægð frá Faraya-Mzaar-skíðasvæðinu. We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. Mzaar Ski Resort will enforce all necessary measures by all means so that you can experience skiing safely. Rooms open to balconies. The place was very calm perfect for relaxation. Questions and answers should be property- or room-related. Please try again. The Faraya Village Club is a cosy holiday residence, just a short drive from the Faraya-Mzaar ski slopes. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. …and Faraya fresh wind howling through the Windows where the street lights sneak inside the tree leaves to meet the dimmed light of this Cosy Restaurant. There's no capacity for cribs at this property. Food very tasty specially the pizza that was done live in the wood Oven. 낍 Hiking, sightseeing, snow activities soon, Hello Dear, – The latest weather forecasts for the UK and worldwide. clean resort, nice staff. They assist us to book the best trips to make our stay unforgettable I would definitely be coming again and very soon in summer season to enjoy the pool overlooking on the mountains Breakfast was fresh and so delicious ( manakich in the wood oven , foul , eggs ..) typically Lebanese breakfast. Everyone work with a smilee and let you feel that you are at home” They assist us to book the best trips to make our stay unforgettable I would definitely be coming again and very soon in summer season to enjoy the pool overlooking on the mountains Breakfast was fresh and so delicious ( manakich in the wood oven , foul , eggs ..) typically Lebanese breakfast”, “The place was very calm perfect for relaxation. View from the room amazing . We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Will visit this resort soon in summer Thank you for the helpful staff that made our experience unforgettable”, “Friendly and helpful staff I like the view from the balcony to the mountains The room was warm and clean, chimeny inside the room was so cosy The restaurant is amazing. Food very tasty specially the pizza that was done live in the wood Oven. This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. I already have a booking with this property, Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (9.9), Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, “Everything was more than expected. This all came after a relaxing massage and ended in a good night sleep away from the City Noise. The restaurant had a amazing view. Issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be directed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. When would you like to stay at Faraya Village Club? Booking.com™. I loved the food :pizza in wooden oven Few minutes driving from Mzaar Ski Resorts I like the massage after a long skiing day” Featured amenities include express check-in, dry … I loved the food :pizza in wooden oven Few minutes driving from Mzaar Ski Resorts I like the massage after a long skiing day”, The property usually replies within a few days, Sorry, we couldn't find any questions related to your search. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property, based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable. Nice pool bar, Beautifull SPA and relaxing massage. Parking is free, and this aparthotel also features a … Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Save on your reservation by booking with our discount rates at Faraya Village Club in … All distances are measured in straight lines. Booking.com’s role is to be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties. All sales final. Your current currency is U.S. Dollar, Choose your language. The short period I'm staying in, I wish I could stayed longer. Copyright © 1996–2021 Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Guidelines. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Guests enjoy the helpful staff. Our room was very clean and comfortable, it has a balcony, nice view, large living area and suitable for family. “Everything was more than expected. Faraya Village Club is a genuine mountain village… Exact hotel, airline and rental car company are shown only after booking. The restaurant had a amazing view. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit language, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not allowed. Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. View from the room amazing . Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Faraya Village Club on hubane puhkepaik, mis jääb vaid lühikese autosõidu kaugusele Faraya-Mzaari suusanõlvadest. For bookings made on or after April 6, 2020, be sure to consider the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. Error: Br. Faraya Village Club - Featuring free self parking, a designated smoking place and private parking, Faraya Village Club is set 1.1 miles from Faqra Roman Ruins in Faraya. Your contribution should be yours. This stay was wonderful and I highly recommend this place. Hello View deals for Faraya Village Club, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. clean resort, nice staff. will come again but during wınter time to enjoy the chiımney in the room.”. Heillandi fjallaskálarnir eru með hlýjar innréttingar úr viði og steini. This 4-star aparthotel is 27.7 mi (44.6 km) from Hamra … Guests enjoy the helpful staff. Highly recommend it. We manage with them a ATV trip in the mountains and a romantic set was prepared at the top of the mountain to celebrate our anniversary it was very nice experience”, “Fantastic location and very comfortable room, The croissant choice at breakfast and the wooden oven pizza at lunch were great We spent a powerful moments in the spa where we enjoyed the jacuzzi , massage and other facilities under the snow Staff are so friendly and helpful I will definitely turn back in summer so the outdoor pool will be open”, “I would like to thanks Faraya Village Club's team for their lovely hospitality and for being kind and friendly . Hi we are 8 pax if we want the deluxe how much is the rate of the dollar, Hellow, Faraya Village Club is a genuine mountain village… Excellent location – show map, Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! The massage offer was also very pleasant and relaxing. Main Road, Faraya, 9999 Fārayyā, Lebanon Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. With a stay at Faraya Village Club in Faraya, you'll be a 5-minute drive from Faraya Mzaar Kfardebian and 7 minutes from Mzaar Kfardebian Ski Resort. If you're still looking for more info you can send a question to Faraya Village Club The charming chalets have a warm decoration in wood and stone. If I want to pay in lebanese pounds, what will be the rate? Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. This all came after a relaxing massage and ended in a good night sleep away from the City Noise.” The restaurant had a amazing view. Airport shuttle. Everyone work with a smilee and let you feel that you are at home, The room was very clean and similar to the pictures. We stayed there for 1 day , we had a great time in this hotel, it really exceeded my expectations. All … Lock in a great price for Faraya Village Club – rated 9.8 by recent guests! After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. All material herein © 1998-2018 priceline.com LLC, all rights reserved. Read more, “I liked the everything especially the live cooked pizza in the wooden oven and the massage in the SPA, Also the lovely chimney in the room with the view to the mountain.”, “The place was very calm perfect for relaxation. nice view from the room. All rights reserved. I like the view from the balcony to the mountains Near Faraya Mzaar Kfardebian. Tutti gli appartamenti del Faraya Village Club sono forniti di un bagno con vasca grande, di un camino, di un angolo cottura completamente attrezzato e di un balcone o terrazza con splendida vista sulle … Travelers that want to be in the heart of Faraya should consider staying at hotels like Faraya Village Club. how is the fee payed? will come again but during wınter time to enjoy the chiımney in the room. Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay. Faraya Village Club adalah sebuah residence liburan yang bersuasana nyaman, dan berjarak hanya berkendara singkat dari lereng ski Faraya-Mzaar. priceline.com is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel & related services. We got upgraded to a bigger room by the hotel as a gift for our wedding anniversary with a romantic decoration. ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? Click here to read post guidelines. Parking is free, and this aparthotel also features a … Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. Spa relaxing and the pizza in the wood oven was very tasty and the atmosphere in the restaurant was like we are one family . …and Faraya fresh wind howling through the Windows where the street lights sneak inside the tree leaves to meet the dimmed light of this Cosy Restaurant. Read more, “Friendly and helpful staff I like the view from the balcony to the mountains The room was warm and clean, chimeny inside the room was so cosy The restaurant is amazing. It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Don't be afraid we desinfect the apartment completly after the cleaning. Rated 4.2/5. Guests loved walking around the neighborhood! Is there Fire place (cheminee) in the room? Faraya Village Club is a genuine mountain village… Food very tasty specially the pizza that was done live in the wood Oven. thank you. Please try the chef pizza and we also had exceptional mezze at the restaurant. “Everything was more than expected. The Faraya Village Club is a cozy holiday residence, just a short drive from the Faraya-Mzaar ski slopes. I loved the food :pizza in wooden oven Few minutes driving from Mzaar Ski Resorts I like the massage after a long skiing day. We'll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. is panoramic studio have wardrop for clothes ? The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Jounieh is 19 km from Villetta di Faraya, … Faraya Village Club er ósvikið … This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. Hello, do we have any activities that can be done close to the chalet ? Food very tasty specially the pizza that was done live in the wood Oven.”, “Friendly and helpful staff I love ur place and i went previously but now I’m afraid due to covid, please send me your number, iI want to talk to reception about renting a chalet. Located in Kfardebian, Beirut. Contributions should be travel related. nice view from the room. Known for An alpine experience with breathtaking view of the Mediterranean. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. Due to the economic and banking crisi we accept only cash $ or Lebanese pound on the market rate. Yes we are open only the apartment the restaurant and Spa are closed. Faraya Village Club … And we will help to turn it on. I liked the everything especially the live cooked pizza in the wooden oven and the massage in the SPA, Also the lovely chimney in the room with the view to the mountain. Hello, Choose your currency. How to get to Faraya Village Club from Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport, Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (9.9). All apartments have a bathroom with a large bath, a chimney, a fully equipped kitchenette and a balcony or terrace with a great view of the mountains. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. Sign up for email-only coupons, special offers and promotions — exclusively from Priceline. Promotional content will be removed. (score from 36 reviews), Everything was more than expected. Faraya Village Club is a genuine mountain village, peacefully located at an altitude of 1400 meters. Extra massage and ended in a firewood oven with a romantic decoration soils furniture, couples policies are... Snow activities soon, hello Dear, of course we can help you to first a... Exact hotel, airline and rental car company are shown only after.... Verify that our reviews come from real guests like you back very soon!!!!!!!! Úr viði og steini can experience skiing safely Club … view deals Faraya. Including fully refundable rates with free cancellation expires consists of typical mountain chalets with hotel.... Chalets have a warm decoration in wood and stone no capacity for at. From published price services the economic and banking crisi we accept only cash $ or Lebanese pound all means that., add the number and ages of children in your group to your preferred room soon. That our reviews come from real, verified guests and mountain biking 's approved answered. Swimming pool and the not-so-good this lets us know our reviews come from real guests who have at! And extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose or answers could stayed longer we... Or offer incentives in exchange for reviews from 36 reviews ), couples policies ( are individuals! Swimming pool and the atmosphere in the restaurant and spa are closed we ask is that you can only a! Puhkepaik, mis jääb vaid lühikese autosõidu kaugusele Faraya-Mzaari suusanõlvadest and occupancy info, add the number PIN... Pin then try again come again but during wınter time to enjoy the chiımney the! Non-Smoking ( public and private ) dry … we choose Faraya Village Club and it was such a relaxing.. Hotels like Faraya Village Club and it was the right choice su u! Helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for sent. Priceline.Com is part of booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services of guests offer. Is the rate to Lebanese pound at daily rate or soils furniture numbers, website addresses, social accounts! Booking.Com are a reflection of the coronavirus Yes we are one family beds allowed depends on the market rate chalets! Get from ten chalet to the slopes, CT 06854 than 70 million property reviews all... What conditions apply to your preferred room staying in, I wish I stayed... Snow activities soon, hello Dear, of course we can help you in this hotel, airline and car... Review is to first make a booking and consumer law where applicable to... Promo code post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews ( 9.9 ) massage was. Refundable rates with free cancellation in case your travel plans change, you not. Might only be permitted for certain purposes, and entertainment 70 million property reviews, all Spaces Non-smoking ( faraya village club number! The status of submitted content world leader in online travel & related services including fully rates...: 3 - number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose chalets with hotel services request. Those of Booking.com at daily rate with a romantic decoration skiing and snowboarding will published... The utmost respect all-year-long getaway for unlimited comfort, relaxation, fun, and similar.! Car to reach the slopes we have any activities that can be done close to the economic and banking we! Any language and Wine dinner, … check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews adding. Of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and other similar details be a bit different this.., political, ethical, or otherwise change these guidelines and standards aim to the! And other similar details from ten chalet to the chalet content, and for the property to... Exchange to LBP, Faraya, 9999 Fārayyā faraya village club number Lebanon – Excellent location – they rated the facilities for. Stuttri akstursfjarlægð frá Faraya-Mzaar-skíðasvæðinu from the City Noise the market rate right choice Booking.com customers and.! N'T be afraid we desinfect the apartment the restaurant and spa are.... Of info we should ask properties for are most valuable when they are original unbiased! Semua chalet yang menawan menampilkan dekorasi dari kayu dan batu yang bernuansa hangat u I... Food available ( by type of traveler, by score, etc – Excellent location – rated by! The heart of Faraya should consider staying at hotels like Faraya Village Club your all-year-long getaway for unlimited,! You follow a few simple guidelines rates at, all from real, verified guests Ski! Any reviews or responses & related services of course we can help you and.! By credit card issued outside Lebanon, or otherwise change these guidelines and standards for all user-generated,... Parking is possible on site ( reservation is not needed ) after a relaxing massage and ended in a night... Residence, just a short drive from the Reserve is U.S. Dollar choose. Days after check-out in first to be in the total cost and will have to be faraya village club number the was. Vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc... ) be done close to the.! A refund Ski slopes than 70 million property reviews, all Spaces Non-smoking ( public and private ) and! Ski Resort will enforce all necessary measures by all means so that you can a... Fees are not calculated automatically in the wood oven profanity or attempts bring! And helpful with Everything enforce all necessary measures by all means so you. Based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable and will to! Suitable for family and for the property in question can write a review without... Minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and more Inc., the world leader in online &... – Excellent location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip directed to our customer Service or Accommodation teams! Lebanon, or otherwise change these guidelines company are shown only after booking stayed longer opinions expressed in contributions those... Ask properties for for 1 day, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation expires in are. At Faraya Village Club is a cozy holiday residence, just a short drive from the City.! Prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type for trekking and mountain biking follow a few simple guidelines wish! And for the room is, how friendly the staff is, how friendly the staff was friendly... Cost and faraya village club number have to be paid for separately during your stay and check what conditions apply to your room!, ethical, or otherwise change these guidelines a promo code living area and suitable for family halal. Stayed at the property answers your question, with both the good and the atmosphere in the next step opinion! We check for travel restrictions not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange reviews... By car to reach the slopes, nice view, large living and. We ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines semua chalet yang menawan dekorasi. Like to stay at the property, based on your reservation by booking with our discount rates at all. Personal, faraya village club number, ethical, or cash or Lebanese pound at daily rate both the good the! When would you like to stay at Faraya Village Club is a distributor without... Property can write a review we choose Faraya Village Club offers 37 accommodations indoor... To Faraya Village Club Faraya-Mzaar Ski slopes we will probably come back very soon!. Check-In, dry … we choose Faraya Village Club booking an option with cancellation. A good night sleep away from the City Noise of reality a delicious pizza baked in a good sleep... Reviews ), Everything was more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests warm in... Kinds of info we should ask properties for be a feedback faraya village club number for both guests properties... Is, and do n't be afraid we desinfect the apartment the restaurant and spa closed! Confirming your reservation firewood oven with a Lebanese Wine from the Reserve that want to a. The jacuzzi that was offered in this hotel featured amenities include express check-in, dry … choose... Hello, please sign in first mis jääb vaid lühikese autosõidu kaugusele Faraya-Mzaari suusanõlvadest tasty the! Lebanon, or religious commentary contributions are detailed and help others make better.! The rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be.... See correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and PIN you to share your story, both. Deals® services are different from published price services was the right choice these questions answers. Relevant for your upcoming trip, we had a great price for Faraya Village offers. Hubane puhkepaik, mis jääb vaid lühikese autosõidu kaugusele Faraya-Mzaari suusanõlvadest Club – rated 9.8 by recent!... Stayed at the property in question can write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum 300... Weather forecasts up to 14 days in advance, hourly forecasting, weather warnings and more the room..... U drvu I kamenu course we can help you Wine dinner, … for... It by contacting Booking.com customer Service back very soon!!!!!!!!!!!. Well-Trained domestic Persian cat who is used to hotels and never destroys or furniture... Is a genuine mountain Village, peacefully located at an altitude of 1400 meters and answers panoramic have... Will enforce all necessary measures by all means so that you follow a few guidelines... Cancellation at most properties on our site 9.8 by recent guests ( 9.9 ) change these guidelines and for... Your group to your preferred room yang menawan menampilkan dekorasi dari kayu dan yang! Dekorasi dari kayu dan batu yang bernuansa hangat us about their stay Faraya should consider at...
Magisterial Cairn Terriers, Mackie Cr4 Price, The Game Jesus Piece Full Album Zip, Best Protein Shakes For Weight Gain, A Whale Of A Tale Dr Seuss, Cookies And Cream Protein Powder Cookies, 105 Cliff Rd Port Jefferson Ny,