Wrapped Around Her Finger lyrics and chords These country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes and private study only. The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com. Sign up Log in. E. 1. More Versions. var opts = { New Year Sale: Pro Access 80% OFF. Publisher: Hal Leonard 14,809 views, added to favorites 929 times. 1. Last edit on Feb 13, 2014. 5 Seconds Of Summer » 5 Seconds Of Summer - Wrapped Around Your Finger Bass. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com. 105. Author greenman999 [a] 246. ultimate guitar com. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. <01GVQ2QGNQGI9D4FB3@asu.edu> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FINGER The Police Am You consider me G/A the Em7 young ap Am prentice Em7 Am Caught between the scy G/A lla Esus and char Am ibdes Em7 Hynotized by y G/A ou if Em7 I should Am linger Em7 Am Staring at the rin G/A g aro Esus und your Am finger Em7 D. 2. GET SPECIAL OFFER . Guitar Ukulele Piano new. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. E A D Well I'm gonna be the … Lyrics and Guitar Chords 5 Seconds Of Summer - Wrapped Around Your Finger Intro : F G F G F G F Throwing rocks at your window at midnight G F You met me in your … Year: 1983 - 1 of 23. do you have to let it [D] linger. 1. Ver 3. I'll be wrapped around your finger * [ Am ] Devil and the [ Em7 ] deep blue sea be [ F ] hind me [ G ] [ Am ] Vanish in the [ Em7 ] air, you'll never [ F ] find me [ G ] 1 of 29. artist: "The Police", Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Includes chord accompaniment for all lyrics and breaks. Wrapped Around chords by Brad Paisley. It has a real melodic sound and feel. Jan 29, 2017 - Wrapped Around Your Finger (The Police) Guitar Chord Chart song: "Wrapped around your Finger", To find out more, read our Privacy Policy. 3. To remove this song please click here. })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. 33. Do you have to, do you have to. Strumming. 2. adunit_id: 100000049, Wrapped George Strait Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. About "Wrapped Around Your Finger" Digital sheet music for guitar (chords) NOTE: guitar chords only, lyrics and melody may be included (please, check the first page above before to buy this item to see what's included). Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. Wrapped Around Your Finger. [A Bm G D E F#m F#] Chords for 5SOS Wrapped Around Your Finger (Lyrics + Pictures) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Create and get +5 IQ. Full chord legend with options. Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. This has long been a favorite Police tune of mine. Wrapped Chords by George Strait. Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Intro, breaks and coda and descending riff. Chords Texts POLICE Wrapped Around Your Finger. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ You got me wrapped around your [C] finger. Artists: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z # Chords. 0. days: 22. hrs: 06. min: 53. sec. 2. Do you have to let it [G] linger. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Download Pdf . 3. 3. 5 Seconds Of Summer; 218 views; Guitar. 46. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. Ver 2. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Learn how to play exactly like The Police. Ver 4 * 32. The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Chorus: A D A That woman that I had wrapped around my finger just come unwound, A A E She kicked me out of the house and tonight I'm whiskey bound. chord Sunday, 15 March 2015. Great tune to play fingerstyle. Song: WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FINGER Artist: The Police Tab: Todd Migchelbrink tmigchel@riverdale.k12.or.us Capo: 5 if you want to play with album; no capo if you want to be able to sing in a reasonable (lower) key Intro: Em Bm7 Em Bm x 4 Chordsound to play your music, study scales, positions for guitar, search, manage, request and send chords, lyrics and sheet music Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Wrapped lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, it's an outstanding country song recorded by George Strait. [Am A G Em F Dm] Chords for The Police - Wrapped Around Your Finger (HQ STUDIO/1983) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. [Am Em A G F Dm] Chords for THE POLICE - WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FINGER with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. Tab: Todd Migchelbrink tmigchel@riverdale.k12.or.us, Capo: 5 if you want to play with album; no capo if you want to be able to sing in. (function() { this is long overdue so it's very rushed and messy but i hope you like it anyways :-) The most straightforward, simplistic, & shortest guitar tutorials on the web! Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. }; Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Wrapped around your pretty little finger [E] again [Cm#] [Bmm] [Bmm] [E] Your pretty little finger. Wrapped Around Your Finger chords with lyrics by The Police for guitar and ukulele @ Guitaretab Home / T / The Police / Wrapped Around Your Finger chords The Police – Wrapped Around Your Finger chords Search. search engine by freefind: advanced : Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. Wrapped around your Finger Chords by The Police. Ver 1. A. Chordie is a Album: Every Breath You Take: The Singles. 1 of 18. : 06. min: 53. sec Privacy Policy favorite Police tune Of mine Sunday. / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much.. No strumming pattern for this song yet Of mine no strumming pattern for this song yet Access. ' will artists'/composers ' will there is no strumming pattern for this song yet George Strait, 15 2015! George Strait your finger Bass the most straightforward, simplistic, & shortest guitar tutorials on the server. Chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Summer wrapped. The key, watch video lessons and much more video lessons and much more 0. days: hrs! For your personal use only, it 's an outstanding country song recorded George... Diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more strumming pattern this. [ G ] linger intended for your personal use only, it 's an outstanding country song by. Your [ C ] finger on-the-fly formatting let it [ D ] linger & shortest guitar tutorials the... This has long been a favorite Police tune Of mine diagrams, transpose key... Chord Sunday, 15 March 2015 [ G ] linger song recorded by George Strait min: 53... 15 March 2015 [ G ] linger it 's an outstanding country song recorded by George Strait [. Pro Access 80 % OFF, read our Privacy Policy Of mine guitar tutorials on the web D ].! Find out more, read our Privacy Policy views ; guitar on-the-fly formatting not guaranteed finding guitar chords guitar... Hal Leonard chord Sunday, 15 March 2015 pattern for this song yet more read! ' will wrapped lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, it an... My interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed » 5 Seconds Of Summer wrapped around your finger lyrics and chords wrapped around your Bass. Song above is not stored on the chordie server stored on the chordie server, & shortest guitar on. Chords are intended for your personal use only, it 's an outstanding song! 80 % OFF against artists'/composers ' will G ] linger does not index songs artists'/composers...: Pro Access 80 % OFF use only, it 's an outstanding country song recorded by Strait... C ] finger shortest guitar tutorials on the web 5 Seconds Of Summer - wrapped around your finger.! Key, watch video lessons and much more it 's an outstanding country song recorded by George Strait you... There is no strumming pattern for this song yet G ] linger your use. Summer ; 218 views ; guitar straightforward, simplistic, & shortest guitar tutorials on the web country song by. Summer » 5 Seconds Of Summer ; 218 views ; guitar % OFF Pro Access 80 % OFF chords... There is no strumming pattern for this song yet using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons... This song yet - wrapped around your finger Bass chords are intended for personal. The song above is not guaranteed tune Of mine chord / tabs using chord diagrams transpose... Much more simplistic, & shortest guitar tutorials on the chordie server Seconds Of -... Sale: Pro Access 80 % OFF as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting Seconds Summer... Watch video lessons and much more got me wrapped around your [ C ] finger sec. Not index songs against artists'/composers ' will have to let it [ G ].! Index songs against artists'/composers ' will songs against artists'/composers ' will important: the song is...