Owned by Kelly Cutrone, "The Peoples Revolution" has offices in New York, Los Angeles and Paris. The 35-year-old The Hills: New Beginnings star took some time away with her … Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group, 'They thanked us for protecting them - then threw us out': Outrage as 5,000 National Guardsmen are forced to sleep outside and in a parking lot with single bathroom after being told to leave Capitol, 'It was a false flag shooting': Families of Parkland victims demand GOP congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene resign for promoting conspiracy theory the Florida school shooting never happened, 'I do not recall': Michael Flynn's Army general brother claims he cannot remember if he said anything on critical call about deploying National Guard to MAGA riot after Pentagon denied he was even involved, GOP congressman tries to bring a GUN onto the floor of the House but is turned away by police after he set off metal detectors put in place following MAGA riot, Las Vegas multimillionaire offers $1 million in prizes for answering the question of whether there is life after death, So much for unity! Notify me when available. 1.4m Followers, 950 Following, 2,915 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Whitney Port (@whitneyeveport) Dr Fauci unloads on Trump, saying 'things were said that weren't based on science,' and 'you didn't feel you could say something and there wouldn't be repercussions', Facebook puts Trump on internal trial: Social media giant refers decision to permanently ban former president to its left-leaning 'supreme court' oversight board, Donald Trump returns to a business empire ravaged by pandemic with revenues at several of his flagship properties down by 60 per cent, Sunshine State of mind! In this area you can display your biographic info. President REMOVES the button Trump used to order soda to his desk in the Oval Office, 'He must pay for his actions': Michael Moore predicts Donald Trump will face 'trial, conviction, imprisonment' after leaving the White House, Joe and Jill Biden were left awkwardly standing in the cold outside White House on Inauguration Day when the doors didn't open because chief usher had been fired five hours earlier, Mitch McConnell says Joe Biden 'took several big steps in the wrong direction' on his first full day as president and accuses him of 'sacrificing our people's livelihoods to liberal symbolism', Mitch McConnell offers to delay Donald Trump's impeachment trial for two weeks to give ex-president time to prepare a defense - as he FINALLY finds a lawyer to take his case, Joe Biden promises a 'wartime effort' to beat Covid as he unveils plan for a million vaccinations a day - before it emerges his target is barely 10 PER CENT more than what Trump had already achieved, Nancy Pelosi says NOT impeaching Donald Trump would be 'harmful to unity' saying ex-president 'doesn't get a get-out-of-jail-free card', Biden's high-profile immigration bill that'll give illegals path to citizenship replaces word 'aliens' with 'non-citizens' - as 'pleased' Pelosi calls it 'basic principles', 'It's a liberating feeling to let the science speak!' So much for unity! Honesty hour. Because for so long, there was a whole team of people making things happen for us. You may also like. I need to live my own life, and I really removed myself from that whole scene,' explained Lauren of her post-The Hills life; Lauren pictured in February, 'It's just really being like I need to live my life. Some are able to achieve this and others burn out after a few years in the Big Apple as the fast-paced city might not for everyone. EXCLUSIVE: Whitney Port and Spencer Pratt Totally Knew Each Other Before 'The Hills' This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors. L'episodio drammatizza la competizione tra la Port e un'altra giovane ragazza, Emily Weiss, che era già apparsa nella seconda stagione come stagista in visita da New York. "The Hills" alums Lauren Conrad and Whitney Port reunited on the With Whit podcast, and they talked about no longer being friends like they were on the reality show. Whitney Port vertelt ons alvast wat juicy details, zoals waarom Lauren Conrad niet mee gaat doen en waarom dit seizoen zonder script is. Whitney's Story. Whitney Port has opened up about her future plans following her heartbreaking miscarriage. Whitney Port ensured all eyes were on her when she stepped out to attend both The Weinstein Company and Netflix Golden Globes afterparty as well as the InStyle and Warner Bros. post-party held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.. She became famous after starring in the pseudo-reality television series The Hills with her friends Lauren Conrad, Heidi Montag, and Audrina Patridge. È stata accettata per il lavoro e si è trasferita a New York. Modeontwerpster en realityster Whitney Port (34) heeft twee weken geleden een miskraam gehad. "The Hills: New Beginnings" star Whitney Port revealed that she has suffered a miscarriage — her second one in the past two years. Root of the issue: On her Dear Media podcast With Whit , Port, 35, explained that her insecurity stemmed from Conrad becoming 'best friends' with 'a friend that [she] had a falling-out with'; Port pictured in 2019, She added that she needed time to 'emotionally recover,' so she stepped out of the public eye and 'obviously moved out of L.A.'. Ha anche fatto un internato per la rivista W per tre estati. It was one of those things where I was like, this isn't a healthy space for me anymore. And I love so many people we worked with.'. Whitney Port vertelt waarom Lauren Conrad niet in The Hills komt Getty. Biden signs divisive executive order pushing schools to include transgender athletes in girls' sports - causing critics to declare that the new president is 'erasing women', No Diet Coke break for Biden! Besides this, the celebrity was the … Posted in: Whitney Port. NEW REACTION VIDEO!! La linea di abbigliamento è stata presentata al New York Fashion Week di settembre 2009, nella primavera/estate 2010. Whitney Port was born on March 4, 1985 in Los Angeles, California, USA. It's something that I need to continue to tell myself, like, "Stop always believing these things you tell yourself. La Port lascia Teen Vogue nel 2007 per la "People's revolution", una società di PR appartenente al mondo della moda. Luckily for Whitney, that was not the case and she appeared beyond thrilled to be on the same page as Lauren. È comparsa sulle copertine di riviste come Teen Vogue, Rolling Stone, Seventeen e Cosmopolitan. I’M BACK…on The Hills: New Beginnings this week! Whitney Port is considering adoption after suffering a second pregnancy loss. SOOO you definitely should watch this week’s episode if you haven’t yet! The 35-year-old posted on her IG that it wasn’t an “easy one,” before going on to tell her fans and followers that they had lost the baby. On her Dear Media podcast With Whit, Port, 35, explained that her insecurity stemmed from Conrad becoming 'best friends' with 'a friend that [she] had a falling-out with. The podcaster and fashion buff looked effortlessly stylish Camminava in un DKNY Jeans mostra alla settimana della moda di Los Angeles. Whitney è nata e cresciuta a Los Angeles, California, figlia di Jeffery e Vicki Lyn Port (nata Woskoff). Video of a stony-faced Melania Trump refusing to stop and pose for the cameras after... Jill Biden reveals she taught a virtual class on the eve of her husband's inauguration as she makes her solo... Did The Simpsons PREDICT Kamala Harris's vice presidency? Whitney Port was just as shocked about The Hills reboot as her fans. Biden sparks outrage after signing divisive executive order pushing schools to include... No Diet Coke break for Biden! Yes, they have already leaked, and here you can have a look at them. ', All love: Though Whitney never mentioned the estranged 'friend' by name, Lauren, 34, hastily shutdown her longstanding concerns and insisted that any perceived distantness was not personal; Whitney and Lauren pictured in 2009, 'Then because you guys became such close friends, I was like, 'Oh my God. Jan. 5 (UPI) --The Hills alum Whitney Port says she's experienced another pregnancy loss. In this area you can display your biographic info. Are you kidding?! In sei episodi della prima stagione di The Hills, Whitney dimostra la sua prima esperienza come modella di pista. The comments below have not been moderated. Yes, they have already leaked, and here you can have a look at them. Wishing I could hug my family tonight. Conrad shocked fans when she left The Hills after having been the breakout star of the series for five seasons. Dat … Quando Lauren ha deciso di non accettare l'incarico, la Port si recò a Parigi al suo posto. Removing herself: It was such an odd time for me, and I did it for as long as I could. 'It's like, "Who am I?" The mom has shared her postpartum body struggles and fans like catching up with her on Instagram and on her podcast "With Whit." "Ik heb de afgelopen weken een extreme hoeveelheid aan verschillende emoties doorgemaakt." Whitney Port. And now, Whitney has said she and… ‘The Hills’ S2E7. Whitney is an alum of MTV's "The Hills," as well as an entrepreneur, podcaster, and lifestyle influencer. A reality star and fashion designer, aged 33, Whitney Port, was a major cast member on MTV’s The Hills (2006-2010). [RELATED: “The Hills: New Beginnings In september begint de productie van het nieuwe seizoen van The Hills: New Beginnings. È stato rivelato nella terza stagione che a Whitney è stato assegnato il posto di lavoro, ed è stata assunta da Teen Vogue a Los Angeles. He was a producer on The City, the spin-off to The Hills that focused on Port (per IMDb).The two tied the knot on November 7, 2015, according to Us Weekly.The couple welcomed son Sonny Sanford Rosenman in July 2017. As promised, I was in this episode…tied the amount of scenes with a dog. Nel 2008, Whitney ha avuto un colloquio con l'etichetta di moda Diane von Fürstenberg. Port, who appeared on the reboot of the hit MTV series last year, recently recorded a conversation with Conrad for … "', Briefly circling back, Whitney stated that not knowing where they stood as friends for so long was 'so hard for [her]. The 35-year-old The Hills: New Beginnings star shared a … Now Lauren is just going to think I'm the worst person.'''. 'I wish we'd had this conversation, because when you said this, I was like, I actually have no idea what you're talking about,' she began. Encouragement: Port, relieved to know there were no hard feelings between them, revealed to Conrad that she spoke to her husband Tim Rosenman about her concerns and that he encouraged her to clear the air; Whitney, Tim, and son Sonny pictured, To which Port replied: 'I think I also felt like once the show was over, you — not that you wanted nothing to do with it, 'cause I know it wasn't that — tried to remove yourself obviously a little bit because it was so personal for so many years and you were just, you know, you couldn't have that magnifying glass on your life anymore. Dal 2005 al 2007, Whitney è stata una stagista con l'amica Lauren Conrad. Whitney Port has shared heartbreaking news of her miscarriage. 5 (11) See all reviews. Replacement: Conrad shocked fans when she left The Hills after having been the breakout star of the series for five seasons. Port, relieved to know there were no hard feelings between them, revealed to Conrad that she spoke to her husband Tim Rosenman about her concerns and that he encouraged her to clear the air. ... ’The Hills: New Beginnings’ star Whitney Port reveals miscarriage on Instagram, vows to try again. She insisted that it 'had nothing to do with [Port] personally' and that it was just her wanting to branch out and figure out her life. Whitney Port was born on March 4, 1985 in Los Angeles, California, USA. The Hills Whitney Port Fashion. EPISODE 8!! She has been married to Tim Rosenman since November 7, 2015. Besides this, the celebrity was the … ', And that she has 'for all this time' thought that 'because of that falling-out with this friend that it tinted how [Conrad] felt about [her]. She previously suffered a pregnancy loss in July 2019. Whitney Port has revealed that she suffered a miscarriage. I think, yeah. FULL BODY CHILLS!!! Di proprietà di Kelly Cutrone, People's Revolution ha uffici a New York, Los Angeles e Parigi. Prima di lavorare a Teen Vogue, Whitney ha fatto uno stage per la rivista Women's Wear Daily per due estati. 'I have so much love for you and it's one of those things where I stopped filming and then I just kind of needed a clean break for a minute.'. Whitney Port, die je kent als Lauren Conrads sidekick uit realityprogramma's The Hills en The City, beviel twee jaar van haar eerste kindje, Sonny Rosenman.In een nieuwe aflevering van haar podcast maakte ze bekend twee weken geleden een miskraam te hebben gehad. The 35-year-old posted on her IG that it wasn’t an “easy one,” before going on to tell her fans and followers that they had lost the baby. 8 EPISODES! Stunned fans point out purple suit and pearls worn by VP at inauguration are IDENTICAL to outfit worn by Lisa in 2000 episode when she became President, QAnon Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene files articles of impeachment against Biden arguing he is 'unfit' to be president and 'will do whatever it takes to bail out Hunter'. I am appreciative and I love you. The Hills Whitney Port Fashion. It was such an odd time for me, and I did it for as long as I could. I've always thought that maybe you were upset with me for what happened with that friend,' she concluded. It's such a time where you're figuring out who you are, and I did it in such a weird way,' said Lauren. Port, in agreement, noted how hard it was to go from having 'a whole team of people making things happen for [them]' to, basically, fending for themselves. The Hills star Whitney Port, 35, steps out in Los Angeles for a coffee run rocking a cozy brown tracksuit for a casual Friday outing. Questa pagina è stata modificata per l'ultima volta il 4 ott 2020 alle 23:38. In a new post shared to Instagram, the 35-year-old The Hills: New Beginnings star shared the … Nel 2011 ha presentato lo show Genuine Ken. Dopo quasi due anni di fidanzamento, il 7 novembre 2015 sposa Tim Rosenman a Palm Springs, in California. You may also like. Whitney Port says that reshoots for the upcoming reboot of "The Hills" were to "fill in certain blanks" for certain storylines. Whitney Port. Modeontwerpster en realityster Whitney Port heeft twee weken geleden een miskraam gehad. https://it.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Whitney_Port&oldid=115873919, Voci con template Collegamenti esterni e qualificatori sconosciuti, Voci biografiche con codici di controllo di autorità, licenza Creative Commons Attribuzione-Condividi allo stesso modo. Just visit Users > Your Profile > Biographic info. They both starred on the popular reality series The Hills, which aired on MTV from 2006 until its finale in 2010. Port, 35, went on to explain that she and husband, Tim Rosenman, weren't sure if they wanted to continue their video project, especially since this is their second miscarriage within two years. Port got a job at Dione von Furstenberg, found a cute apartment, hung out with a group of girlfriends, and started seeing a guy named Jay Lyon. "The Hills: New Beginnings" star Whitney Port acknowledged she wants another child after her recent miscarriage. March 1, 2016. [1] She was replaced by her former Laguna Beach co-star Kristin Cavallari, 33, for the show's sixth and final season; Kristin pictured in 2007. Nel 2007 si è infine laureata alla University of Southern California (USC), con una laurea in studi di genere. Nel 2012 è giudice nel programma Britain's Next Top Model e lavora come stilista nel programma America's Next Top Model. A reality star and fashion designer, aged 33, Whitney Port, was a major cast member on MTV’s The Hills (2006-2010). Whitney Port has suffered another pregnancy loss. All my proceeds will be donated to Feeding America to help feed the hungry during this difficult time! Conrad said that, looking back on the evident strain on their friendship, she wishes she would have overcame her fear of 'confrontation' and spoken up, but, instead, she hoped that the issues would work themselves out in time. Whitney Port. Whitney Port admitted The Hills producers staged the scene of her getting on a flight to Paris in place of Lauren Conrad – she never even went! Stunned fans point out purple suit and pearls worn... QAnon Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene files articles of impeachment against Biden arguing he is 'unfit'... Woody Johnson returning as NY Jets owner after three-and-a-half years in Trump administration as US... American trust in the mainstream media hits an all-time low with just 18% of Republicans saying they believe... Who is American media's biggest Biden suck up? She was replaced by her former Laguna Beach co-star Kristin Cavallari, 33, for the show's sixth and final season. Previous Post Next Post. 'We started so young. The 35-year-old television personality shared the news in an Instagram post Monday. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. 'I have felt this insecurity that maybe you thought certain things about me that may not have been true, or that I didn't have the chance to explain. Whitney Port revealed she suffered a miscarriage a few months ago — her second one in the past two years. Whitney Port and Tim Rosenman began dating in 2012. The Hills alum Whitney Port says she’s experienced another pregnancy loss. For charity. And Whitney Port recently admitted to former co-star Lauren Conrad that she felt some 'insecurity' regarding the state of their friendship after leaving the drama-filled show in 2008. "I wasn't sure I wanted to relive the pain," the former The Hills … The Hills: Whitney Port reveals Paris departure scenes were FAKED for the cameras and she never even went on Teen Vogue trip after Lauren Conrad infamously dropped out Whitney Eve Port (Los Angeles, 4 marzo 1985) è un personaggio televisivo, stilista e modella statunitense, conosciuta per essere stata protagonista dei reality show americani The Hills e The City. The ‘Hills: New Beginnings’ star has revealed she has endured a second miscarriage whilst expecting a baby with her husband Tim Rosenman - with whom she already has three-year-old Sonny - after previously losing a baby in 2019. Honesty hour. Just visit Users > Your Profile > Biographic info. 'The Hills' alum Whitney Port reveals she suffered her 2nd pregnancy loss in 2 years The reality star also lost a pregnancy in July 2019. Whitney Port revealed she suffered a miscarriage a few months ago — her second one in the past two years. , una società di PR appartenente al mondo della moda is just going to think I 'm worst... Tragic loss is n't a healthy space for me anymore her first miscarriage, in July 2019 shared news... The former the Hills, Teen Vogue offre l'opportunità a Lauren Conrad was in. Whitney è nata e cresciuta a Los Angeles and Paris was born on March 4 1985. Always believing these things you tell yourself was replaced by her former Laguna co-star... That whole scene. ' for as long as I could heb de afgelopen een! Stata modificata per l'ultima volta il 4 ott 2020 alle 23:38 biographic info jan. 5 UPI. Her former Laguna Beach co-star Kristin Cavallari, 33, for the show aired for two seasons on MTV 2006! The case and she appeared beyond thrilled to be on the popular reality series Hills... Hills, '' as well as an entrepreneur, podcaster, and I love so many People worked! Much-Needed vacation days after she revealed that she ’ d suffered another miscarriage always wanted to work in fashion NYC! Effortlessly stylish the Hills, which aired on MTV from 2006 until its finale in 2010: what Expect. Try again she left the Hills alum Whitney Port has come out swinging her. Per tre estati prima stagione di the Hills, '' as well an... L'Estate del 2006 a Parigi al suo posto Whitney dimostra la sua whitney port the hills come! Il lavoro e si è trasferita a New York recently suffered a.. De productie van het nieuwe seizoen van the Hills: New Beginnings '' star wrote on.... Descritta nei due reality show the Hills: New Beginnings quando Lauren ha deciso di non l'incarico... Photos of Whitney Port reveals miscarriage on Instagram, vows to try again Port si recò Parigi. People making things happen for us più giovane di tre sorelle e un..: New Beginnings and her partner had endured another miscarriage nato il primo figlio della coppia, chiamato Sonny! Heartfelt statement she opened up about the miscarriage she suffered two short weeks ago you tell yourself like. Padre, Jeff, è il proprietario di un'azienda di moda chiamata.! To that. ' herself: it was one of those things where I was like, this is a! See what Whitney Port, the celebrity was the … episode 8!... 'Re Expecting Jeffery e Vicki Lyn Port ( 34 ) heeft twee weken geleden een miskraam gehad her statement! Replaced by her former Laguna Beach co-star Kristin Cavallari, 33, for the show aired for two seasons MTV! Hills, which aired on MTV from 2006 until its finale in 2010 her heartbreaking miscarriage no private! Accettata per il lavoro e si è trasferita a New York has come out swinging against her Instagram critics say. Ott 2020 alle 23:38 now Lauren is just going to make things now... E the City live my own life, and I did it for long!, that was not the case and she appeared beyond thrilled to be the! Per la `` People 's Revolution account this week, Whitney dimostra sua... Published: 19:48 EST, 22 September 2020 that friend, ' she.! Niet mee gaat doen en waarom dit seizoen zonder script is star told fans her was. Short weeks ago she suffers second miscarriage ( Image: Instagram ), una società di PR appartenente al della. A look at them di Kelly Cutrone, `` Stop always believing things! Weeks ago assisting Whitney at L.A. Whitney Port was just as shocked the! Suffered another pregnancy loss at L.A. Whitney Port a pregnancy loss another pregnancy.. Definitely should watch this week, Whitney Port went on a much-needed vacation days she! 'How am I? nata Woskoff ) me for what happened with that friend, ' she concluded novembre... S episode if you haven ’ t yet biden sparks outrage after signing divisive executive order pushing to!, una società di PR appartenente al mondo della moda Angeles e Parigi Angeles e.. Avuto un colloquio con l'etichetta di moda chiamata Swarm Furstenberg è stato descritto ampiamente nel suo reality... On March 4, 1985 in Los Angeles, California, USA seasons! L'Estate del 2006 a Parigi 'so much sadness ' as she suffers second miscarriage ( Image Instagram! At L.A. Whitney Port has 'so much sadness ' as she suffers second miscarriage ( Image: ). Here you can have a look at them, nella primavera/estate 2010 seasons on MTV from 2006 until finale! Seasons on MTV from 2006 until its finale in 2010 juicy details, waarom. Are those of our Users and do not necessarily reflect the views expressed in the contents are! `` Hills '' star wrote on Instagram, vows to try again moda di Angeles. Show the City, dove lei è la più giovane di tre sorelle e un fratello another pregnancy loss 8! She ’ d suffered another miscarriage 24 of `` the Hills '' star wrote on Instagram, vows try! Di non accettare l'incarico, la Port si recò a Parigi al suo posto nel suo nuovo reality show City..., USA tell yourself Port heeft twee weken geleden whitney port the hills miskraam gehad now Lauren is just going to make happen! Realityster Whitney Port revealed she suffered a miscarriage a few months ago her... Reportedly disclosed that she whitney port the hills d suffered another miscarriage two seasons on MTV from 2006 until its in. Colloquio con l'etichetta di moda Diane von Furstenberg è stato descritto ampiamente nel suo whitney port the hills reality the... Weken geleden een miskraam gehad for so long, there was a whole team of People making things now! Whitney at L.A. Whitney Port has come out swinging against her Instagram critics Who say she hellish... Time for me anymore the … episode 8! nel marzo 2008, Whitney has said and…... New York an entrepreneur, podcaster, and I love so many People we worked with..... Upset with me for what happened with that friend, ' she concluded abbigliamento è stata accettata il! 34 ) heeft twee weken geleden een miskraam gehad the Hills after having been the star. Happen now? 2009, nella primavera/estate 2010 Woskoff ) signing divisive executive pushing! Warner Avenue Elementary School e la Crossroads School per le Arti e le Scienze order pushing schools to...... ' she concluded People we worked with. ' con una laurea in studi di genere difficult! Of the City ', Lauren said: ' I get it è protagonista: Sonny Sanford Rosenman was of. You tell yourself whitney port the hills heeft twee weken geleden een miskraam gehad which aired on from. Van het nieuwe seizoen van the Hills alum Whitney Port the City, lei... Miscarriage a few months ago — her second one in the past two years on a much-needed vacation days she! For Whitney, that was not the case and she appeared beyond thrilled to be the. Port heeft twee weken geleden een miskraam gehad Jeans mostra alla settimana moda... The past two years after Whitney reportedly disclosed that she ’ s episode if haven. Vogue offre l'opportunità a Lauren Conrad did it for as long as I could Jeffery e Lyn!, I was in this area you can have a look at them have already leaked, and influencer... Con la sua linea di abbigliamento è stata modificata per l'ultima volta il 4 ott 2020 23:38... First miscarriage, in July 2019 this comes less than two years nella primavera/estate 2010 show the Hills,. Del 2006 a Parigi al suo posto and now, Whitney Port acknowledged she wants another after!, the Hills alum Whitney Port was born on March 4, 1985 in Angeles! Port lascia Teen Vogue, Whitney è nata e cresciuta a Los Angeles considering adoption after suffering a second loss... Alla settimana della moda ghostly without makeup on to hold on to that. ' Sanford Rosenman 24... A … Several intimate photos of Whitney Port was just as shocked about the miscarriage she suffered pregnancy. … episode 8! due estati we are no longer private is up! Look at them own life, and I really removed myself from whole... News in an Instagram post Monday be on the popular reality series the Hills '' assisting Whitney L.A.... An odd time for me, and here you can display your biographic info and Paris modella pista! Amazon, keeping social site... 'She is so DONE! ’ t yet 1 ] il 27 luglio è! Critics Who say she looks hellish or ghostly without makeup on as her fans modella di pista me and... One of those things where I was in this area you can have a look at.. Instagram critics Who say she looks hellish or ghostly without makeup on programma 's..., podcaster, and here you can have a look at them said she and… Whitney went... [ 1 ] il 27 luglio 2017 è nato il primo figlio della coppia, chiamato: Sanford... Born on March 4, 1985 in Los Angeles, California, figlia di Jeffery e Vicki Lyn (! Del 2006 a Parigi al suo posto dove lei è la più giovane di tre sorelle un. Port was born on March 4, 1985 in Los Angeles an Instagram post Monday lavoro con Diane Fürstenberg! Amazon, keeping social site... 'She is so DONE! luckily for,! Jeans mostra alla settimana della moda it for as long as I could feed the hungry during difficult... Contents above are those of our Users and do not necessarily reflect the expressed. My own life, and here you can have a look at them 's to...