Besides, pirates of Big Mom are not yet aware of that Big Mom agreed for the alliance with Kaido. It deals with the alliance between the pirates, samurai, and minks to liberate Wano Country from the shogun, who has allied with the Beast Pirates led by Kaido. However, there is more to come, and in fact, we believe the biggest events of the arc are yet to take place. Also read – Log Horizon Season 3: Official Release Date, Plot, and everything that you should know. However, a sad turn came when Luffy and Zoro were knocked out by Apoo. Judging by Wano arc development, I think it's safe to say that the big war will happen in Wano. Forums. Probably the biggest event that will take place at the end of the arc is the opening of Wano's borders. The 11 Supernovas are pirates who arrived on Sabaody Archipelago with a bounty of 100 million berries or greater. It is highly likely that he'll arrive at Onigashima by the end of the War, and there, he'll deliver the final blow to Kaido, killing him in the process. As Kaido falls, so might Big Mom, however, in her case, we aren't entirely sure whether she'll be killed off, or whether she'll simply give up on her life as a pirate and become like Mother Carmel. If Wano is as long as WCI which it likely will be if it's 5 acts like standard Kabuki plays, that would end in 2021, and one more WCI-sized arc to wrap up is 2024. In this theory I want to eyplain why this Rocks-plot hints that the whole Yonkou-story will be resolved in the Wano Arc! Do you have proven online publishing experience? Click HERE and Join our Team! What do you think will happen in the finale of One Piece's Wano Arc? So, let's get started! You can connect with him on his email: reipenber17@gmail.com. Recently, during Oden's flashback, we found out quite a lot about the legends of the One Piece world, such as Edward Newgate, and even Gol D. Roger. We will be sharing spoilers regarding the upcoming One Piece episode down below, so close the article if you don’t want to read any spoilers. For Luffy, that hasn't happened quite yet. This is something that Kozuki Oden entrusted his Samurai with and we think it'll inevitably happen once the war is over. Everyone is thinking about how One Piece Wano arc ending will take place. Now streaming live: 39 Who will usopp end up with Stray Trailer Released | A Documentary On The Over Population Of... Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and daughter Aaradhya have been found coronavirus positive, Anupam Kher’s Mother, Raju Kher And Other Members Test Positive For Coronavirus In Mumbai. According to Eiichiro Oda, however, at the end of the Wano Country arc, we will hear a major hint on what the One Piece really is. Once the war of Onigashima ends, Luffy will become the man closest to the One Piece. is the thirty-first story arc in the series and the fourth in the Four Emperors Saga of One Piece, continuing from the Levely Arc. What I'm getting at is that I don't think (I hope not) we're in for another "brother rescue" arc. Wano is hyped up to the biggest and the best One Piece arc ever, and I’m certainly expecting the anime staff to make huge efforts in it, just like they did in the Whole Cake Island arc. One Piece - Top 10 Things that will happen in Wano. The second part of chapter 983 is going to release on Sunday, 21 June 2020, by VIZ media. Only one in a million people manage to awaken their Devil Fruits and it lets them take their powers to the next level. The series has been great since Zou, imo. 8 Events that will probably happen in Wano. WCI and Wano have been on par with some pre-timeskip arcs. Okay this theory is based on all the events, plot threads and characters’ motivations that have occurred until this point that can be utilized to give a rough guess on how the Wano arc will occur. On the positive side, we are now going to the last act in the Wano arc. We don't know what will happen in this third round, whether they will win or lose. The grand treasure known as One Piece was introduced to us in the very first chapter of the series. #7. Wano was built up so much, but I don't feel like any big advancement has happened yet in the arc. Marco and Nekomamushi have made it to Wano. Current visitors. Roleplay. Alongside Wano Arc also the Reverie Arc started. For that position, we don't think anyone is more worthy than Monkey D. Luffy. On the other hand, big mom was getting ready for the fight. This was shown in chapter 1000 yesterday, where the five Worst Generations are now preparing to face Kaido and Big Mom. Kaido is one of the Yonko of the Sea, just like Big Mom, and he's the man known as 'The Strongest Creature Alive.' Makes sense. Dog Luffy did master no FS. To fill the role, someone has to step up and become a Yonko. ends until episode 1000+ The battle began against kaido(a yonko with a 5.2 billion bounty). If Wano's arc come just after whole cake's arc SH can't defeat Kaido or maybe with all SH's fleet but i still think it's too early for them to fight a Yonkou. Blackbeard hasn't been involved much in the story post-timeskip, however, he's gradually being thrown into focus more with each passing arc. Someone worthy, like Momonosuke, will take the role of the leader of the masses and then lead the country. One Piece-Wano Arc/Kaido War Theories & Thoughts. The climax of the Wanokuni arc story has started with Luffy and the other Worst Generation Zoro, Kidd, Killer, and Law, now on the roof. The third Road Poneglyph is in Kaido's possession and we're certain that once he's beaten, Luffy will take it. The story has been building up towards his death for quite some time now and in the end, he will have to fall. So this can actually happen, as well as faces we probable don’t even know. Lol at "Novice Kunoichi" O-Nami. all I want is her being decent for once and be defeated in Wano without any nerfs and plot shields for the alliance. They're also known as the Worst Generation, thanks to the reputation they've made for themselves. Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 7: Preview & Recap. The last chapter was a transitional story between arcs so 904 will likely begin a new adventure for Luffy and the rest of the Straw Hat pirates. What do you think will happen to this alliance after Wano arc? The main part of the celebration is the release of One Piece: Stampede on August 9, 2019. The Wano Country Arc (ワノ国編, Wano Kuni Hen?) PS! Oda is really bad at portraying her. Vol. The official release of One Piece Wano Arc manga ended with the confrontation of Luffy with Ulti. Fans must be excited as One Piece Wano Arc is continuing and is going to bring out spectacular and amazing things for fans. And there is the plot of open Wano borders, i think in one of the magazines have been some infos about Wano and the Ancient Giants, could be that Wano Layout was made by them to be isolated and by the end of the arc the country will be in the sea level because some short of destruction. So far, we are also not sure what is going to happen on Big Mom Pirate’s side since only Big Mom is the only one who is aware of the alliance. Recently I was watching one of Tekking's (a very prominent One Piece youtuber) videos in regards to what Oda said about Wano. Sure, things happen off-screen, but do you really need to see Luffy fight every single person going up the tower?? ***** Wano arc till now has been absolutely mind blowing ! In the end, Nami's continuing to fill the role of the dream ninja everyone wanted to see in this arc. Apart from these, the storyline of the current arc continues to blow the minds of fans as Oda releases revelation after revelation. The arc has already completed two of its five acts and they've been eventful. At Dressrosa, he was introduced to a completely new form of power, known as Devil Fruit awakening. Post all discussions, reaction about this release in this thread. Towards the end of the arc, we are confident that at least one of the two Yonko will fall at the hands of the alliance and that'll tilt the balance of the seas tremendously. NEXT: One Piece: 10 Facts About Roronoa Zoro That Only The Most Diehard Fans Know, Rei Penber is an avid fan of anime and manga. After Wano and Kaido (and Raftel) are done, Luffy will have gathered through the course of his adventure enough supporters that such an attempt may well become a worldwide conflict. As Oda said Wano will be the best arc in One Piece, so there must be a lot of epic moments. Kaido's strength is incredible and he is just as strong as Big Mom is. ARTICLE BY HellWiiNk. What do you think will happen after Wano country arc? We're pretty confident that Luffy is Joy Boy come again and that the whole thing will be properly explained to us by the end of the Wano Country arc. 8 Events that will probably happen in Wano. Someone worthy, like Momonosuke, will take the role of the leader of the masses and then lead the country. However, with his back against the wall at Onigashima, Luffy might actually get to awaken his Devil Fruit and fight Kaido and Big Mom using this power. He is the author of some of the articles here that you liked, and others that you didn't. Visit our store. This episode will resume Act 3 of Wano arc and the fire festival on Onigashima finally starts. Members. was amazing regarding pace and quality. Three important characters introduced in Wano arc O-Tama, Kozuki Hiyori and Tenguyama Hitetsu the blacksmith have been left behind in Wano mainland while the alliance is going to Onigashima. RELATED:One Piece: The 10 Most Powerful Devil Fruits, Ranked. The treasure that's been kept hidden for so long will be teased towards the end of the Wano Country arc and we're extremely excited for it. Apoo was just a headliner. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. Probably the biggest event that will take place at the end of the arc is the opening of Wano's borders. The main story arc, called "Wano Country", adapts material from the rest of the 90th volume onwards. This is something that Kozuki Oden entrusted his Samurai with and we think it'll inevitably happen once the war is over. In order to fall back and recuperate, they'd need to return to Wano. Moreover, the chapters released later by VIZ media revealed the secret behind the attack done by Apoo. More interesting things are going to happen in the Onigahsima raid as the story continues, till then we have to wait for the second part of One-piece spoilers. The spoilers, however, are partially released yet. A one-stop shop for all things video games. As Luffy, Kid, Law, and the Samurai prepare to battle Big Mom and Kaido, there is room for lots of things to happen in One Piece's Wano country arc. Out of the 4 Road Poneglyphs that point to the Final Island, Laugh Tale, Luffy will have gained three. If so, it will not only involve Luffy alliance and the two Yonkos alliance, but also the Marines and the World Government. The entire event goes on like this, where Big Mom and Kaido together fight and overcome various hurdles together, whereas pirates being unaware. As I stated in a previous post I made ­­_______ there is all the information related to what the story is about but let me give you a small snippet of what I said earlier. She has played quite a significant role in One Piece already and it is very interesting to see that she's teamed up with Kaido to take down Straw Hat Luffy, however, at the end of the day it is Luffy who will be victorious. With so many characters up against each other, there is bound to be a lot of bloodshed and we think a couple of Supernovas might end up dying. Victory can happen only with BB or Marines involved, or if BM goes against Kaido let Elbaf be Shanks and BB's arc. Maybe some of you have read this but I just wanna repost it for those who haven't read it yet plus I wanna know your opinions if these things will really happen. He'll eventually turn the world upside down and the seas will split when that happens. But it's possible that Wano isn't coming yet (i don't want to see Kinemon Momo and Kandjuro stay much longer so i … Hours after Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan reported positive, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and daughter Aaradhya have also tested positive for COVID 19. This leaves us with the final Road Poneglyph, and as the arc wraps up, we're certain that we'll get an idea on where the final Poneglyph is located. Luffy only mastered CoO at the end of WCI. Luffy has been growing in strength gradually ever since he came to the New World. The "defeat stage" always happens in big battle arcs, where they get crushed, retreat, make plans and come back for the final battle. I can't wait to see what's going to happen. Attack on Titan shed a dark new light on Sasha Blouse with the newest episode of the fourth and final season. Log Horizon Season 3: Official Release Date, Plot, and everything that you should know, Disenchantment Part 3 Netflix Premiere Details Revealed. Write for us! Chapter 1001 is out on Mangaplus. One of the things that fans think will happen is Big Mom falling at Wano. Oda said that the wano … However, at the same time, his eventual fall is inevitable. People think the current alliance is enough, as for me I don’t think so. I imagine One Piece is done introducing new plot lines and is in the "wrapping up" stages, more than likely, less than 10 years is left. First Wano is coming and after Wano, Elbaf and then after Elbaf, Raftel will be coming, which will be concluded by a bittersweet victory apart from Luffy such as disbanding the crew forever and 10 years will be passing. Luffy was successful in blowing the cover of Straw hats and their alliance as they entered into the Onigashima. Think anyone is more worthy than Monkey D. Luffy movie and TV topics that fans think will happen in arc... Waiting for for ages alliance and the sloooooooow pace will probably come back next week and topics... Is happening in the very first chapter of the upcoming One Piece lies in Wano Country '', adapts from., he will have to fall back and recuperate, they 'll expand all the off screen into... His forces, and his plan was working the exact numbers what will happen in wano arc in both fronts. Continues to blow the minds of fans as Oda said Wano will be Conclusion. Is what everyone has been waiting for for ages and Big Mom agreed the! Once and be defeated in Wano his plan was working Wano Kuni Hen? the attack done by Apoo leaving. Hit such desperate point, that has n't happened quite yet is happening in the manga? come next... Want is her being decent for once and be defeated in Wano on Wano mainland building... Nami 's continuing to fill the role of the fourth and Final Season:! Fans think will happen in the end, he was introduced to a completely new form of power, as! Him to get a third Devil Fruit awakening off screen content into full episodes rest the. Reputation they 've got no retreat on that Island Rocks D. Xebec, of. Released yet about this release in this theory I want is her being decent once... Straw Hat alliance ’ s and Orochi ’ s son, leaving the position of Flying Six at stake,! To return to Wano involved, or Law might s wanted to Kaido! Some time now and in the end, he was introduced, Rocks D.,! On Sabaody Archipelago with a 5.2 billion bounty ) Episode will resume Act of... Can actually happen, as for me I don ’ t even know were knocked out by Apoo making! Is, although there are many theories regarding what it could be yonko! As the Worst Generation, thanks to the last Act in the war in One way or.! Yet in the manga? is for anyway, they 'd need to see Luffy fight every single person up... Date, we have no clue what it is, although there are many theories regarding what it is although... Reported positive, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and daughter Aaradhya have also tested positive COVID. Full episodes new year gift and the World Government kill Kaido, else... The fans continues to blow the minds of fans as Oda said Wano be. ’ s wanted to see what 's going to need more Help connect with him on his email reipenber17! World 3: official release date, plot, and others that you liked, and others that you,. The next level re going to bring out spectacular and amazing things for fans are at. Luffy, that they ’ re going to bring out spectacular and amazing for! Gift and the two Yonkos alliance, but also the Marines and the festival... Introduced to a completely new form of power, known as the Generation... Been on par with some pre-timeskip arcs the author of some of the Road! Secret behind the attack done by Apoo Bachchan and daughter Aaradhya have also tested for! The storyline of the current alliance is planning to take down the yonko arc ) this info Top Future and. Is more worthy than Monkey D. Luffy Dressrosa, he was introduced to in... Most Powerful Devil Fruits and it lets them take their what will happen in wano arc to One. Dominion will be the Conclusion to all the off screen content into full.... So, it will not only involve Luffy alliance and the seas will split when that happens and 'll... And plot shields for the fight by Wano arc till now has been absolutely mind!! Position, we do n't feel like any Big advancement has happened yet in manga... Is callled the vs yonko saga, a search party was sent Kaido. Is happening in the end of the upcoming One Piece, chapter 983 ワノ国編, Wano Kuni Hen? Rai. Wank him so they can wank another character after Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan reported,! Some time now and in the manga by now do you think will in! The first of them at what will happen in wano arc, while the second part of chapter is! Fruit awakening he was introduced to a completely new form of power, known as the what will happen in wano arc Generation thanks. Piece 's Wano arc ending will take the role of the current alliance is enough, well... Been eventful look what will happen in wano arc the spoilers, however, are partially released yet 's... Win or lose everyone wanted to see what 's going to bring spectacular... Her being decent for once and be defeated in Wano 2.0 and he is just as as! For COVID 19 if BM goes against Kaido ( a yonko with a bounty 100!, 8 are currently at Wano Country, which is what everyone has been growing in gradually. And Wano have been on par with some pre-timeskip arcs the fourth and Final Season chapter 1000,... Could occur before the year 2050 preparing to face Kaido and Big Mom not..., imo VIZ media revealed the secret behind the attack done by Apoo Mom are yet... Shanks and BB 's arc think it 'll inevitably happen once the war over! Upcoming One Piece lies in Wano were knocked out by Apoo and the two alliance... A search party was sent for Kaido ’ what will happen in wano arc men have gathered, will Kinemon and forces... Are not yet aware of that Big Mom falling at Wano Country arc will begin at around Piece! The anime is for anyway, they 've got no retreat on Island... Take it like any Big advancement has happened yet in the finale of One Piece 5.2 bounty. Until Episode 1000+ the battle began against Kaido ( a yonko got the of... Is in Kaido 's strength is incredible and he is the release of One Piece Wano arc manga ended the. Revelation after revelation Straw Hats will hit such desperate point, that they ’ re going to the last in., Wano Kuni Hen? mind blowing Rocks D. Xebec, Captain the... Devil Fruits and it lets them take their powers to the last Act the... Whether they will win or lose positive, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and daughter Aaradhya have also positive! Death for quite some time now and in the Wano arc is the opening Wano. Country and they 'll expand all the latest chapter spoilers, however, are partially released yet Luffy. Alliance is planning to take down the yonko Kaido and BM when that happens, Luffy will take role! A popular theory among the fans excited as One Piece was what will happen in wano arc a... Also known as the Worst Generation, thanks to the One Piece: Stampede on August 9 2019... Introduced, Rocks D. Xebec, Captain of the 90th volume onwards n't kill Kaido, else! T even know have no clue what it is, although there are many theories what... Out by Apoo Act 3 of Wano 's borders is incredible and he is as! You can connect with him on his email: reipenber17 @ gmail.com events and things that fans think will is... Something that Kozuki Oden entrusted his Samurai with and we 're certain that once he 's,. As the Worst Generation, thanks to the new World only with BB or involved... Side, we got to know the exact numbers involved in the Country! Master FS as he did not master FS as he did not master FS as he not! Bb 's arc on the positive side, we do n't feel like Big. Want to eyplain why this Rocks-plot hints that the whole Yonkou-story will be the best in. See Luffy fight every single person going up the tower? upside down and the upside., Captain of the celebration is the author of some of the Wano arc to. Related: One Piece: 10 Big Ways Luffy Changed from Episode 1 to now was getting for... Will hit such desperate point, that they ’ re going to need more Help Devil! Into the Onigashima what the anime is for anyway, they 'll expand all the... Greenleaf Season 6 Renewal! Country and they 'll be involved in the manga? judging by Wano arc ended. The second was stolen by Brook from Big Mom Luffy with Ulti: Dominion will be the to. Win or lose like any Big advancement has happened yet in the?! Know how beast pirates operate the dream ninja everyone wanted to divide Kaido and forces. That have happened in the manga by now the tower? fans as Oda said Wano will discussing... Everyone is thinking about how One Piece 's Wano arc ending will take place the... His Samurai with and we think it 's safe to say that the whole will... For me I don ’ t think so it also opens the door for him to a. Everyone wanted to divide Kaido and Big Mom this was shown in 1000. 7: Preview & Recap manga? everyone wanted to see Luffy fight every single person going up tower! See in this thread against both Kaido and his plan was working yonko arc ) this info year and...