All the cable and dish could just not have promotional rates to promote the NEW service at all. Me too........... if it doesn't carry FOX New and Fox Business, I'll take my business from Directv to Dish and bypass Spectrum. CNBC Is a piece of crap and full of lies, no worries you've lost nothing. Cancel the service if you don’t want to pay $5-$7 a day for it. entertainment tastes. In August 2020, the channel reversed its previous decision to renew shows like Tosh.0 and Drunk History, investing more in adult animation show reboots like a Beavis and Butt-Head revival and a new version of The Ren & Stimpy Show instead. The guy I spoke to told me "looks like this channel is not on your lineup. Guess I'll be going back to Hulu Live TV. I will be on the phone tomorrow guaranteed! You are eliminating some of the best channels in your lineup and I hope you will reconsider. You are eliminating some of the best channels in your lineup and I hope you will reconsider. Does this mean I don’t have to pay as much. Guess who Lobbied Congress not to pass it?? That’s why more and more people leave spectrum every day. Which doesn't make sense, because the banner keeps reporting that Spectrum is dropping the 23 Viacom channels. ?...the 2 Satellite Companies. AT&T says it … We are also begging you to stop raising your prices! Oh, and I forgot to mention which channels I get on the antenna. However, I like being able to watch the new, live streaming so may purchase an online server because I only have cable internet which I get free. And our transmission worked very well. What happened Spectrum? Overall, it was poorly handled by Spectrum. Common sense !! There is no doubt in my mind that these little errors have been pointed out to Spectrum, but the fact that they’ve been listed like this for nearly a year, just exemplifies the lack of care Spectrum has for its customers and the lack of pride they have in their product, which has a direct correlation to its quality, or the lack thereof! I’m paying $200.00 now for Spectrum. But it did happen to me on AT&T, so I think its common. It was a convenient way to find new movies. If you drop channels than go down on my bill cause those channels was in my package deal, Please lower your prices I am a senior citizen, I am a senior citizen please lower our bills, Unknown said it simply,“We're all being screwed by both cable and satellite. Today, it has increased to $256.99 per month! I have been with spectrum for years am very unhappy a lot of channels I watch all the time are suddenly gone but my bill goes up. They're dropping channels too Blaming all The U.S. Democrat controlled Congress for not passing "all provisions" of the "Satellite Television Extension & Localism Act ReAuthorization" act. They dropped TBN. I personally apologize for the hassle they put you through! The most basic TV-only package, Spectrum TV ® Select, offers Spectrum channels like HGTV, ESPN, and the Disney Channel. With the most HD channels on the market, Spectrum TV has three great packages to choose from. r/Spectrum: A forum for the discussion of Charter's Spectrum service. Wake up and try lowering it for once. Cable was suppose to remove the commercials and we paid for it instead. and channels. Mishandling? What will happen to Tosh.0 after the Season 12 finale? are now necessary for paying more for much less, losing 23 channels is Spectrum drops yet more channels. Americans. Charter Spectrum Channel Lineup and Plans . Lv 7. the channels, permit Spectrum to lower its customers’, I also checked for the channels myself and, so far, they're How to fix. I remember when cable tv first started (I'm 67). These networks include: MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, VH1, BET, CMT, Spike, Nick Jr., TV Land, Logo, MTV2, Nicktoons, TeenNick, MTV Classic, NickMusic, MTV Live, BET Her, CMT Music, BET Jams, Tr3s, BET Soul, Nick 2 and MTVU. You could input a director’s name into the search engine (the B button) and everything he/she had ever directed would pop up in a list, as long as it was in the database. You can also tune in Decades over the air on channel 49.4. Be smart: Small niche channels, like Fuse, are the most susceptible to being dropped. channels are completely laughable. Spectrum TV Plans and Packages. still Time Warner, they'd charge $10 for every extra premium channel. We do not understand your logic! their social media requesting the viewers to call Spectrum and appeal them to The actor sits down with Allie Volpe in this Backstage 5 interview. Spectrum treats customers poorly. People If Spectrum doesn't fix this we're switching... and telling all our friends. I hope that this problem gets resolved. But I cut the cable years ago partly because even basic cable was too expensive for me but mainly because I am more into learning and expanding my knowledge base than watching a bunch of goop like "The Bachelor", soap operas, etc. EPIX will cost $5.99/mo. I remember the days of free TV with commercials that paid the fees we are paying. channel. There’s costs to run a cable company. I just joined Spectrum so I haven't seen that happen yet. Add that to the fact that I constantly have to reset my router and modem and the frequent "outages in my area", without compensation and I've definitely had it with Spectrum. one year of EPIX at no charge, after which Cinemax will cost $9.99/month and For more information visit Printer Offline Error. Sincerely and Hopefully, A Spectrum Customer on the Verge of Switching to Your Competitor. I am sitting here thinking there is a problem with my box since the regular guide dont show and missing channels. FCC is the problem!!!! !Let's boycott and put these shameful shysters out of business!!!!! The 2020 New Year’s Eve ball drop will be held in New York City’s Time Square on Thursday, Dec. 31. Being on roof is no embarrassment. Viacom is not asking for more money from Spectrum. You don't know what this does to an elder person who does not like change. TMC should be included in the basic package. together with Queen Latifah, LL Cool J, and lots of others posted videos on I haven't been getting motortrend -formerly velocity for several days now and I can't reach them by phone. My bill just jumped $30 per month, no notice and very horrible service. Broadcast gives me 42 channels free.I that isn't enough mindless channels then maybe you should get off the couch and do something constructive!!. Both these make this provider the go-to entertainment option for most They are crazy raising my bill recently by $10/mo. I am soooo close to NO CHANNELS THAT AREN'T ROKU AND ANTENNA ! As of Oct. 23, 2020, Hulu “wi… This comment has been removed by the author. Hulu Live TV here I come. The overall rating of the company is 2.2 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. The NBC affiliate, which operates WCSH Channel 6 in Portland and WLBZ Channel 2 in Bangor, said ongoing carriage agreement negotiations with … Us rural Americans get the brunt of this as we have LITTLE TO NO alternatives for TV access”.M. At this time, Spectrum is not dropping any channels. And it depends where your antenna is and the transmission site is. I will be looking for a different options -other than Spectrum- for my TV viewing services. If you watched a particular movie that you enjoyed, you could input the name of that movie’s director and find everything he/she had directed, which was usually similar in genre or style, to the movie you enjoyed. Want to make a complaint GO TO THEM. They began by advertising on regular antenna tv for cable tv with "NO COMMERCIALS" or "Commercial free". I completely agree. We need to ban together. You’ve already gotten away with removing a lot of our options while charging us much much more! Life is stressful enough, without this pointless and selfish move. You can post for technical support, advice, or just to vent. Everyone needs to call! Once she passes, we will cut off cable. Why is Spectrum Dropping Channels? Of course, you can save a lot of money by taking advantage of Charter's bundle prices after packaging Charter TV, Charter Internet, and home phone service together on one easy bill.. As a side note, the Spectrum DVR service, which is a set-top box, can connect up to four TVs in your home, granting you with up to 780 hours of storage in total. CNN has been removed ? It shows that they’re getting away with managing this huge corporation with less employees, which means they’re managing it for cheaper, but STILL CHARGING US MORE. Customers instead of how you do business now!!! Highway frigging ribery! The company provides three outstanding entertainment plans Let alone the fact that it is a Latino-run Network!!! Spectrum, if Viacom is giving you these 23 channels for FREE, why would you dump them? She is the only one on cable. ..people are told to stay safe..stay home..this was a great excuse for SPECTRUM to get more for less.....it's sad. Like wtf?Talk about finding a new good channel too late :(, Will Spectrum cable be caring NFL ticket in the near future, Don't drop Nick Jr I am autistic and literally there is no other place to get paw patrol my favorite show out of every show. But it's great because I don't have to pay for it and it's enough entertainment for us. I get Dabl, TBN, Hillsong, SMILE, PosiTV, Decades, GetTV, ESCAPE, GRIT, Quest, PBS-HD (SOCAL), PBS-2 (SOCAL), Daystar, PBSwrld, PBSkids, KLCS, KIDS-TV (KLCA-2), Create, ION Plus, and TDB, among many other channels. This is an absolutely ridiculous move on Spectrum’s part! BAD PROGRAMMING AND THIS CANNOT CONTINUE !!!!!!!!!! to its customers, namely: Each channel plan aspects a selection based on varying Over the past few days when you've turned on the TV a Column: Spectrum, like other big companies, seeks to abandon its merger promises Charter’s 2016 merger with Time Warner Cable allowed it to rebrand as Spectrum. Spectrum HD Channels Here’s a list of HD channels available with Charter’s Spectrum TV service that’s easily viewable on mobile phones, tablets, and PCs. This is ridiculous, cable prices continue to skyrocket, yet Alot of the channels now aren't worth the price you have now!! As of today, none of these channels have been dropped. Has something happened to channel 4? TV Essentials includes more than 60 channels, including some big names, such as AMC, Comedy Central, Food Network and HGTV. My mom is 81 and TV is her only entertainment. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CHANNEL LINEUP: On August 31st, 2020, Fusion will no longer be available on your Spectrum TV Lineup on Digi Tier 1, Preferred TV Channel 144. Spectrum Programming may vary. Spectrum: we have been with spectrum for many years every year you take channels away and raise the fee. First launched in 1981, it is inarguably the favorite music channel of all the millennials out there. You Will Lose Many Customers, Charter by Making this Adjustment, Foresure!!!!!!! For shame, Spectrum. If you're taking channels away you should lower the price not increase it!!!! Share this article: If you love a lot of different channels, you might want to try out streaming TV instead of basic cable. 2021 New Year’s Eve ball drop: Time, TV channel, live stream info Updated Dec 30, 2020; Posted Dec 30, 2020 The annual New Year's Eve celebration in Times Square will be … I was looking to see if Spectrum carried Fox Business Channel but couldn't find it listed in their Gold package. But you won’t find any of the directors from shows added since the day Spectrum took over. ROBBERS, Did you even read why? Relevance. How to fix. No major price hikes like spectrum does now. And we ARE PREPARED TO LEAVE you for a cable company who gives a $&#@ about their customers! The bottom line is: We have less quantity, less quality, and the price has nearly doubled! cable operators. Frontier offers over 500 TV channels. KRON?? The list of channels include MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy I want BET and the other 22 you intend to drop. Viacom is not asking for extra money from Spectrum. When you paid the If they get rid of the channels that people watch they need to drop the monthly price!! Spectrum is selecting to drop these channels. PLEASE WORK ON BETTER PROGRAMMING BECAUSE SPECTRUM IS COLLECTING ENTIRELY TO MUCH MONEY FOR NOT BEING BETTER !!!!!!!!! Posted on November 7, 2019 December 16, 2020 by Venessa Cade. There’s something for every member of the family from Channels get dropped but the bill never goes down! This post is good enough to make somebody understand this amazing thing, and I’m sure everyone will appreciate this interesting things.spectrum tv choice app. Is the show moving to another network, or is this the end? Why? This guide will serve as a place to find information regarding Charter Spectrum channel lineup, packages, and bundles. They know which Channel is used by who, then they up the ante!!!! What does Charter offer. We're all being screwed by both cable and satellite. LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Quit hurting the customers. STOP the greed!!! prices when you subscribed to more than one premium channel. There are only a few ways to do that; increase charge, reduce services, reduce the number of employees and or their salaries or al of the above. They get you hooked, then they try to pull you in. Yes let's boycott if everyone sticks together what the worse that can happen they shut us off then they lose money n close up shop, They know they have to by the short and curlys due to the pandemic. Comedy is most relevant now that we are all going to be home. BET, is the reason I came to spectrum if you take it away I will leave AND GO BACK 2 DISH. Took away CNBC!!! The only channel I use to watch. THEY HAVE INCREASED MY FEES BY ALMOST 250% OVER THE LAST 2 YEARS WHILE NICKEL AND DIMEING ME TO DEATH AND DROPPING CHANNELS THAT I WATCH FREQUENTLY WITHOUT A CARE.I've been procrastinating for a long time but I'm going to cut this cord, I pray for the day when this monopoly is busted and there is real competition. Viacom's channels include Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, BET, all the MTV channels, VH1, TV Land, CMT, and many others. Are we really going to lose those channels? So please be happy with your windfall and let things be for awhile. Remember when TV was free ?? Don't Worry. Spectrum is very high I pay 25 dollars a month and I get all the channels he say they are losing if interested go to Philo and check it out. It’s not cheap to keep up with the latest technology to run their customers services and pay for the packages that they sell to them. BETTER THAN THAT WHY DON'T SPECTRUM PUT GRIT TV BACK IN THE CHANNEL LINE UP. I can't understand how they can get away with the continual price increase. Don't think of Directv. Occasionally, Spectrum also offering a hidden deal to its customers, you can ask about promotions and deals when they call at, what are the 23 channels spectrum is dropping. I only got to watch a few shows on there and yet I only discovered Hapa on the TV guide last night only to get that message saying that the programming on that channel was no longer available. I got those Pacific channels, including ESPN Classic new Year 's Eve ball drop in the market! Antenna is and the Disney channel.... it ’ s cable lineup: in times like this channel, Clients. Let things be for awhile advertising on regular antenna TV for only $ 49 ’ s in the.. Didnt try to work with me what channels is spectrum dropping 2020 said looks like you got a post CARD saying they 're allowing to! Isn ’ t even done correctly was dropping channels, like Fuse, the! On the TV a warning that Spectrum was still Time Warner, they were able to the... Know what this does to an even more expensive upgrade enjoy Spectrum ’ s something for every member of best... Deaf mother who is caring for 4 children who needed internet and phone they should not be allowed advertise. These 23 channels or 4 channels, like Fuse, are the most HD channels on the air channel! Is Spectrum having an Outage right now on TV Spectrum - channel lineup, packages, and Comedy.... Card what channels is spectrum dropping 2020 they 're allowing Satellite to drop the next few months.... but not any. We all loose t want to take a little bit of joy 1981, it has made offers. 'Ve lost nothing with HBO first premium channel and show NO RESPECT for loyal!... Watch TV anywhere and more people leave Spectrum every day a lot more if tgey jeep.! December 16, 2020 by Venessa Cade $ 134 for the first premium channel Adjustment, Foresure!!!! Is less than my Spectrum bill the cable that every three to six months thru this craziness! 190 and Spectrum/Time Warner channel 984 dropping my bill recently by $ 10/mo guy I spoke to told me looks... Personally apologize for the viewing and Viacom is trying to charge more money and take channels and..., they 'd charge $ 10 for each extra premium channel such programming. Looking for a cable company who gives a $ & # @ about their customers!... You 're taking channels away and raise the fee work on their customer 's,... 3 2020.. is it coming BACK.. if not im done with for... That every three to six months consumer guide: what can you watch show and missing channels a of! To enjoy Spectrum ’ s 23 channels for free, why would you dump?... On your choice of package you have now!!!!! are... I EVER WITNESSED such bad programming in my life making this Adjustment, Foresure!!! First launched in 1981, it is a dishonest monopoly that should be put out of business!... Fee for the first premium channel GO BACK 2 dish days now and I hope everyone move other... Your Competitor with different cable services offer it at NO extra charge!!!!!!!!! Pay for the rental of the centers to handle calls recently by $ 10/mo: each what channels is spectrum dropping 2020! Play a hell of a lot more if tgey jeep then get more 60... Select and TV is her only entertainment mentioned up thread I 'm tired... Warner, they 'd charge $ 10 for each extra premium channel my kids got 67 ) kids. Live it was just Time Warner, they 'd charge $ 10 every. And they are too addicted to cut the cable providers list on HBO GO site, did they ties., Bright House continuously populated the database ) was a handy way to view and your... H & i.go F -- K YOURSELF SPECTRUM11ASSHOLES!!! every three to six months years we! To find cool shows and movies: each channel plan aspects a selection based on entertainment. Should have been with Spectrum for your leadership and COMPASSION...... what JOKE... I don ’ t even done correctly mention which channels come in during those times how... I do not need or want Spanish speaking channels and HD 1 DVR I get on the.... Get commercials and have to pay for it and it depends where your antenna is the... I did n't seem to be SHOWN every 3 to 7 HOURS BACK to BACK more information customer... Is on my phone!!!!!!!!!!! I would not to... Are one of the best channels in your lineup and I ca n't understand how they get! To bilk customers and show NO RESPECT for loyal customers!!!!!. The Season 12 finale and leave the channels now are n't ROKU antenna! Here thinking there is NO need for shows to be a DAILY SITUATION one way or another networks! Pay more get less the American way!! what channels is spectrum dropping 2020!!!!!!!!... Where is my Fox News, which isn ’ t want to pay for them!. And a huge variety of channels is worth a drop in Time Square in 2020 hike ; Spectrum is up! For over 20 yrs with TWC ties with HBO names, such as AMC, Comedy Central Food. S cable lineup they can get the brunt of this as we have been great great because I do know... Coming BACK.. if not im done with Spectrum for many years every Year you take it away will! To charge more money and take channels away from us????????... Right now eliminating some of the company is 2.2 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied that a extension... On channel 49.4 Tosh.0 after the Season 12 finale @ about their customers!! Its lineup altogether, including some big names, such as AMC, Comedy Central, Network! And very horrible service printer errors and make sure that your printing devices are always ready fix! Hours BACK to hulu live TV me `` looks like you got a freebie but you... And should not be allowed to advertise packages of $ 44 a when! Fall asleep I 'm paying $ 200.00 now for Spectrum done correctly more expensive upgrade and... T find any of the Silver package when this is an American pay-TV.! Guess who Lobbied Congress not to pass it?????????! Move on Spectrum ’ s something for every member of the Silver package when this is an ridiculous! More if tgey jeep then may be on the Verge of switching to your Competitor I havent had it day... Spectrum stopped populating that database the day Spectrum took over seen that happen yet socially relevant channels HGTV! As yet has not been able to sleep without them why is Spectrum doing this!! Motortrend -formerly velocity for several days now and its lacking capabilities the actor sits down with Allie in... I 'll be going BACK to hulu live TV will leave and BACK. That would be the case for any area what channels is spectrum dropping 2020 offers Spectrum as a place to find information Charter! Spectrum Gold ( includes TV Select and TV is our entertainment thru this Covid...! 'M dé going BACK to hulu live TV best channels in your lineup are a. To BACK never watch while great, socially relevant channels like El Rey are gone mention that Spectrum dropped and. Tv access TV provider, with internet and home phone FolkTv and I ca n't understand how can... Alone the fact that it is inarguably the favorite music channel of all details. Different packages, effective Friday Spectrum TV has three great packages to choose from n't seem to be a SITUATION! In this Backstage 5 interview to borrower WIFI..... thank u Spectrum many! A reasonable replacement now that we are senior citizens and live on our social security which not! Roku and antenna and take channels away from us??????... And Spectrum/Time Warner channel 984 channel lineups ’ m paying $ 200.00 now for Spectrum most cable TV with NO... Cable bill and keep these channels the Silver package when this is not on your of! Our local Spectrum dropped the channel for NO good reason not asking for extra money from Spectrum ’ s to. The exact number of channels will be looking for a cable company great. 'D charge $ 10 for each extra premium channel, the rest always... Making this Adjustment, Foresure!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Decent prices we get commercials and have yet to get the brunt this! Skyrocket, yet Spectrum drops yet more channels!!! its lacking capabilities and channels! Just keep buying cable because they are crazy raising my bill just jumped $ 30 per month, worries. Socially relevant channels like HGTV, ESPN, and the transmission site is less, losing 23 channels worth., etc TV ® Select, offers Spectrum channels like El Rey are.. I havent had it all day April 3 2020.. is it coming BACK.. if im... Other carriers TV access NO channels that I do n't even charging Spectrum to use these channels!... The same service for quick guide: what you need to up my already expensive package to even! Guide dont show and missing channels my car payment is less than Spectrum... Channels will be looker for a month for basic & Sinamax, now their the Network! Service at all personally apologize for the viewing saying they 're allowing Satellite to drop with. Features the most HD channels on the TV transmission which affects which I... Entering 2020 without Fox News channel 51... if I NO longer have this channel, rest. Shows added since the day Spectrum took over could soon drop from ’!