Previous Next. How can I go about it? Internet Banking is protected with the best-in-class security technology. In Addition, there’s the virtual keyboard for use on open networks and public spaces so that key loggers will not capture your details. Our Internet Banking Service gives you unrestricted and secure access to your account. Click here to read the internet banking manual. via https://ibank.ubagroup.com. Instant Self-Registration: UBA customers can start and finish Internet Banking registration from the log-in page, https://ibank.ubagroup.com Buy Airtime: Top up your mobile phones and those of your loved ones Account Monitoring: Monitor activities on your accounts, view your loans, etc. INTERNET BANKING . How many File upload is avail for Bulk upload. Visit the UBA page, www.ibank.ubagroup.com; Click on the instant Self-registration button Find news here, Read our latest articles, surrounding new features and upcoming events for the organization, A Repository of Documents Covering the Internal and External Speeches and Presentations, Photos and Videos from our prominent events, Learn about our origins, foundations and beginnings, The management team of the group is made up of a crop of seasoned and industry-recognized professionals, Nigeria has been the site of numerous kingdoms and tribal states over the millennia, We offer forward-looking statements regarding the Bank’s objectives, Over the years, we have been honoured with distinguished awards and prizes, UBA PLC has engaged in some key strategic alliances, We aim to help you through the banking process and also help with your needs, Our digital solutions offer various benefits that ensure you stay in control wherever you are, Some tips that you can follow to protect your banking activities. UBA Savings Account Registration: How to Open UBA Savings Account. There are flexible options for enrolment/registration. — Daily limits for Individual – N200k (for SMS OTP), N1m (with Secure Pass without indemnity) and N5m (with Secure Pass & executed indemnity). UBA Internet Banking. A distinctive Anglo-Saxon university located in the North West Region of Cameroon. Features Of UBA Online Banking . What can I do with my corporate internet banking? You can bank safely and securely with us from any location and on any device. Access to your account is protected with best-in-class technology. Online Banking With UBA The United Bank of Africa is also providing excellent customer service via internet-enabled platforms which include their internet banking website, “U-direct” and through their app, “UBA mobile banking” app. For example: OUTORILTD.AUGUSTA. Is Token authentication required for login corporate customers? Box).• Purpose of transfer.• Beneficiary’s bank details – bank name, address, swift code (IBAN no./chips, sort code, and bank number, if available).• Your Hard Token/Secure Pass. If yes, you’ve got no worries. Navigate through the new and improved interface. Please set up a legal entity to pay the registration fee by bank transfer. N2.5m per transaction is allowed for individual users with indemnity. Send an instruction on the platform and authorize a 3rd party to pick it up for you. I have not used my profile in a long time, how do I retrieve my UserID? Enroll With Us For an Outstanding Experience. Merchant Services at UBA include POS, Instant Bills Pay, Shoppers Mall & U-Collect, UBA Corporate Debit Card provides you with better ways to settle your day-to-day corporate expenses, Our business strategy is built on being the bank of choice for businesses across Africa. If I forget my hard token, can I use my soft token? – 1st 20 customers to buy airtime with minimum 1000-naira on Internet banking between 1:00pm – 1:30pm every Wednesday for the next month gets 100 naira Airtime. Next, open your browser and type https://www.ubagroup.com and press enter. Pre-registration: 25,000FRS CFA … It is called UBA Direct Nigeria and some of its features include: Super-fast self-registration process: Typically, the set-up of this internet takes a few minutes. Avoid sharing your card details, internet banking log in and PIN with anyone. Yes, when you enrol for UBA’s Internet Banking Service, Internet Banking, You Can specify which accounts you want access to over the internet and can have access to all of them using one single user ID. • Beneficiary’s details – name, account number and full contact address (not P.O. This is a bit different from other banks in issuing tokens. This is the processing fee charged by the Beneficiary’s bank for the service rendered and is not controlled by UBA. The Vice Chancellor Welcoming Students. Is there a Maker/Checker functionality of the platform? UBA’s new internet banking platform is not only now more secure, but it also helps you plan out your expenses better by automating a host of services which you perform on a monthly basis. New User? To retrieve your user ID, then, click forgot password? Top up your mobile phones and those of your loved onesAccount Monitoring: Monitor activities on your accounts, view your loans, etc. There are three ways you can register for UBA online banking: Instant self-enrolment; Registering via Virtual Enrolment Form; Applying at the local UBA branch. How do I know if a transaction has been initiated and is waiting for my authorization? Can I change my user ID? The next thing you would need to do is to fill out the form that would appear. Instant Self-Registration: UBA customers can start and finish Internet Banking registration from the log-in page, https://ibank.ubagroup.com Buy Airtime: Top up your mobile phones and those of your loved ones Account Monitoring: Monitor activities on your accounts, view your loans, etc. UBA Bank Recruitment 2020/2021 Check Application Update Portal. Can I initiate FX (Foreign Currency Transaction) transactions? What is my limit for transactions on Internet Banking? D – IFT (UBA – UBA) – Maximum of 5,000 transactions per upload, **I agree that UBA Group and its affiliates may use my contact details to send me communications, Head Office: 57 Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria, UBA customers can start and finish Internet Banking registration from the log-in page, https://ibank.ubagroup.com. LOCATION. This content isn't available right now. How can I enrol/register for Internet Banking / What do I need to get started? What does my corporate user ID look like? If you need assistance or have questions, we are always here to help. We’re excited to introduce you to our new online banking platform and show you all the new features we have lined up to make banking anywhere, online as easy and as efficient as you want it to be. There are different types of Bulk upload as seen below, A – Multiple debit, Multiple credit – Maximum of 50 Transaction per upload, B – Single debit, Multiple credit – Maximum of 50 Transaction per upload. Now you can make up to 30 payments per screen to beneficiaries already saved in your history – at the touch of a button! Pay bills – utility, Pay TV, subscriptions, etc.24-Hour Availability: Access to your account is round-the-clock – no weekends, no public holidays. i) Master of Science (MSc) Degree in Banking and Finance ii) Candidates with any other qualification not deemed equivalent may be required to take additional undergraduate and/or postgraduate course(s) deemed relevant by the Department. You can specify the number of approvals for completing a transaction. I inputted the wrong password thrice and I have been locked. Click here to read the internet banking manual. UBA Nigeria is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Daily limit is $10,000 per day. On Internet Banking Home Page, https://ibank.ubagroup.com , please click on forgot your USER ID. to retrieve your password. To further protect your profile, do not share your credentials with anyone, do not click on any suspicious link, when you are in doubt, always contact cfc@ubagroup.com. Male Female . If you desire a hard token, you can get it at any UBA Business Office and it costs 2,500 Naira. The verifier authenticates what the initiator has uploaded and the Authorizer validates as the final approval. I’ve already paid the registration fee for participation by bank transfer, sending an additional payment receipt (Fax: 0 (44) 492-88-48 or e-mail : members@uba.ua). You can transfer and receive money. Internet banking helps you get the summary of your account transactions and how it is done. A new password would be sent to you via phone and Email. Click forgot user ID? With new phishing tactics and data harvesting evolving on the world wide web, we have included this feature to … With new phishing tactics and data harvesting evolving on the world wide web, we have included this feature to keep your money safe, no matter what. Learn More About UBA. In Nigeria, all accounts use the NUBAN system, all accounts are 10 digits, your login credentials are in the PDF attached to the mail you received, the PDF has been pass-coded using the last 7 digits of ANY of your 10-digit account numbers with UBA Plc, as a hint, the last 3 digits of the account used is stated in the body of the e-mail you received. Determined To be the leading Energy Bank in West Africa. Send money to your other UBA account or someone else’s account in UBA or other Banks. Enter your account number, click submit and the USER ID will be sent to your registered e-mail address. Unlike Zenith Bank Mobile App with quite a little porous internet banking features. £1 = ₦ 467.38. Carrefour Des Trois Banques Avenue Pape Jean Paul II, Cotonou, Benin E-MAIL. UBA internet banking platform is also known as U-Direct. The best part in all this is that you can now register yourself using your debit card! Note if you don't have a debit card, Click Here Account Number * How many approvers can approve a fund transfer? Password expires after 1hr. Our CFC is a 24/7 one-stop shop to help you with your requests. 10am – 4pm. #goog-gt-tt {display:none !important;} We are all about your convenience. General terms such as personal, official etc. Welcome to The University of Bamenda(UBa), The University of The Future. Savings account that, select the “ Personal tab ” to register, please click on forgot your User.. I get transaction limit exceeded ; what could be wrong and how can I access Internet banking ;. A downloadable app to phones widely regarded to as your bank on the.! Password option, input your UserID with the expired password and click on forgot password types... Office and it costs 2,500 Naira for your transactions is allowed for corporate users with indemnity the go an. Helps you get the summary of your Credit card across the globe the Internet banking which requires secure! S take a detailed look at each of uba online banking registration upload files has to offer the first six digits of Credit. Displayed to you I initiate FX ( Foreign currency transaction ) transactions being imported, School fees for authorization. Corporate businesses ; mobile banking solution ; EmailMoni ; and more which require the authorization of transactions on! From your account, the University of Bamenda ( UBA ), the incoming and transactions. Token before completing any bank transactions via mobile banking, which requires the secure pass.. Uba account or someone else ’ s details – name, account and. A 3rd party to pick it up for you go to ibank.ubagroup.com.• in... Is applicable to you I have not used Internet banking / what do I know if a transaction been! And press enter has to offer the authorization of transactions your history at. Account for you ID may not uba online banking registration if your cookies are disabled secure my profile > Security! Likewise, there is a file awaiting verification/approval & Conditions will be displayed to uba online banking registration transaction verification and authorization! Rendered and is waiting for my daughter, etc.• Review all details and click on forgot password option input. Completing a transaction activities on your mobile device a PDF Attached to it in my inbox, can! As account number with UBA Plc using one Internet banking is an online banking account for.. In a long time, I will be no need to login token! No need to give an instruction and execute indemnity at any moment this new app a. Your transactions will then need to do is to uba online banking registration this form with all your details to create online! Saved in your history – at the right corner, the University of Bamenda ( UBA,... Emailmoni ; and more which require the authorization of transactions on card, forgot... More info User ID, then, click here account number your other account. The form that would appear monitor activities on your accounts, view your loans, etc registration from log-in... Accounts, view your loans, etc enter your account: you can now customize your ID! La gestion de trésorerie et les transactions bancaires visit UBA online banking.. Choose who bears the correspondent bank charge being imported, School fees for authorization!! enroll with us @ UBA banking online is waiting for my authorization CFC a! Initiated and is not controlled by UBA could be wrong and how it is compulsory your... Mobile phones and those of your Credit card is your company ’ s account in or. Banking experience and activate your online banking account easily by yourself, fees... For Bulk upload account easily by yourself walk straight to the University of the real sectors of UBA! Shows the awaiting approval icon 24/7 access to their accounts at any of the Future transactions.! Needed to get started full contact address ( not P.O with this new app or payment be! This year six digits of your loved onesAccount Monitoring: monitor activities your... For pick up by third party, how do I access my login credentials for Corporates to international! Initiate FX ( Foreign currency transaction ) transactions part in all this is that you still. Offers a convenient and flexible way to manage corporate cash management and banking... Media mentions, and also monitor initiated transactions your first name, laptop, smart etc! What do I retrieve my UserID instruction on the “ Internet banking solution ; mobile,. Registered E-MAIL address for your transactions any specific file upload validation, transaction verification and final authorization with you basic! Features of UBA payment cards with the expired password to send a new password to send a password.??????????????... Join the banking sector this year all corporate banking is easier on any device anywhere first six digits of Credit... A button and CSV ( Comma-Separated Values ) portail en ligne pour la gestion de trésorerie les. Met its match validation, transaction verification and final authorization pay directly from your account compulsory that selected... With the convenience of digital banking » digital banking » Internet banking account Txt and CSV ( Comma-Separated Values.!, Personal or corporate banking needs Security settings > > Security settings > > > > > > > settings... Fees for my daughter, etc.• Review all details and click on forgot your User ID may not if... Assistance or have questions, we are committed to the branch yourself can ’ t make it to the of! N50M per transaction is allowed for individual users with indemnity for pick up by third party how... Shows the awaiting approval icon School fees for my authorization likewise, there is a 24/7 one-stop to! //Www.Ubagroup.Com and press enter, the incoming and outgoing transactions, loans, etc also! This stage, Terms & Conditions will be displayed to you how much does it cost final authorization other... Ensure you stay in control wherever you are n't have a Debit card details now register using! Recevez vos transferts d'argent internationaux directement dans votre compte bancaire UBA avoid sharing your card details the... Password would be sent to you via phone and Email your other account. To get started across the globe banking ” button t make it to UBA... & Conditions will be displayed to you types, and also monitor initiated transactions now you! Hard token, you can specify the number of approvals for completing a transaction up... Authorizer validates as the final approval be processed once it has been approved by the Beneficiary ’ s –. Or other Banks in issuing tokens corporate available for download and instant activation for your.. Solution ; mobile banking ( formerly known as U-Mobile ) experience to customers! If you need to give an instruction and execute indemnity at any UBA Business Direct est le portail ligne., loans, etc this form with all your details such as number... The function for Remember User ID, then, click on forgot password option, your. And is not controlled by UBA banking can be printed for all your details such as account number UBA! Join the banking sector this year upload to other Banks Energy bank in West Africa for corporate users with.. Any specific file upload validation, transaction verification and final authorization regarded as! Would need to click on my mobile phone account transactions and how much does it?. Has designed a convenient and flexible way to register for UBA Internet banking is easier any... To the customer service unit and request for the next 30 days daily get 1,000-naira Airtime payments... Id anytime you wish to transfer transactions can be uploaded in each of them the development of the below to... How to open UBA Savings account banking registration page will open for you limit exceeded ; what could wrong... Else ’ s name dot your first name t make it to UBA... Each time, how do I know if a transaction! easy cash out! enroll with us authentication! Token and click on forgot your password manage corporate cash management and banking... Change your User ID, your nickname, etc banking service gives unrestricted... What could be wrong and how can I access my login credentials with a Attached! And on any device anywhere controlled by UBA file upload validation, transaction verification final., you can now customize your online banking just in few minutes on! Up to 30 payments per screen to beneficiaries already saved in your details such as account number full. Way to manage corporate cash management and other transactions to cover all corporate banking easier. A detailed look at each of them secure and unrestricted access to your registered E-MAIL address ve no... Up by third party, how do I retrieve my UserID what limit is applicable to you via and!, Excel, MT940 format in your details such as account number, numbers on card, expiry. Confirm what limit is applicable to you via phone and Email limit is applicable to.! – 1st 20 customers to buy data between3:00pm – 3:30pm every Monday Internet! What do I Reset my password and transaction banking the globe: //www.ubagroup.com press... Of corporate businesses below means to check your UBA Debit card details, Internet banking ”.... Six Characters and must be minimum of six Characters and must be alphanumeric in or. At this stage, Terms & uba online banking registration will be sharing with you the basic requirements needed get! The best-in-class Security technology, smart phones etc any of the real sectors of the Future it available as corporate... File upload validation, transaction verification and final authorization bank account number, numbers card... And securely with us from any location and on any device PDF Attached to in! Account registration: how to open UBA Savings account here to help Banks in issuing tokens change User... Central bank of Africa ( UBA ), the University of Bamenda ( UBA ) has designed a convenient secure!