Visit an authorised statutory declaration witness . Statutory Declaration. OATHS ACT 1900, NSW, EIGHTH SCHEDULE. To the best of my knowledge, I have not been in close contact with a person who is currently undertaking or who has been … *I saw the face of the person OR *I did not see the face of the person because the person was wearing a face covering, but I am satisfied that the person had a special justification STOP you must print this statutory declaration and sign it in front of a person mentioned over the page. Statutory Declaration. Legislation Act 2003. Search for forms or templates. Solicitor; or a registered Notary Public can witness NSW Statutory Declarations. XÁ3/9¿¨ ¿(±$5¨jğ»%V*¸'ææ&*é‘èr" (,!¬Ï!à0b;�C€äÒ¢2(“‘ɘ� À IÆ8/ If you are not sure about anything, try to find a similar example of Statutory Declaration Form Nsw document on our website and compare it with your version. Templates for a statutory declaration are also available in either PDF form or editable DOC form … You are here. (2) Here insert matter declared to. Statutory declaration form for downloaded documents. 250 0 obj <>stream The Act contains 2 alternative formats for a statutory declaration, and you can use whichever is more suitable for your needs: NSW statutory declaration – Eighth Schedule – PDF. The statements in this declaration are true in every particular. Made and subscribed at [place] Website www.revenue.nsw.gov.au Statutory Declaration – Individuals To give the name and address of the party who was in charge of the vehicle or vessel at the time of the offence(s). … statutory declaration by the person who made it: (please cross out any of the below text that does not apply) 1. AUD $22.00. Oaths Act 1900 (NSW). Under the Eight Schedule of the Oaths Act 1900 (NSW) it is now the same for those who have a god and those have no religion or no god. NSW - Statutory Declaration (oath) (pen) Stat dec for declaration in the State of New South Wales. Residents Whether you’re wanting to find a job, look for community services, or pay your rates we have a wealth of information on living in the Blue Mountains. NOTE 2.-A statutory declaration under the . NSW Statutory Declaration Forms. (1) Here insert name, address and occupation of person making the declaration. %PDF-1.6 %���� A statutory declaration is a sworn or affirmed statement and is usually used where there are no court proceedings but some fact needs to be proved. Only some … I have known the person for at least 12 months OR I have … certify the following matters concerning the making of this statutory declaration by the person who made it: [* please cross out any text that does not apply] 1. %%EOF 211 0 obj <> endobj make the following declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959: 2 Set out matter declared to in numbered paragraphs. 1 Signature of person making the declaration 3 3 Signature of person before whom the declaration … (Enter the address where you live) (Enter your occupation – for example, bricklayer, teacher, unemployed) solemnly and sincerely declare that. To the best of my knowledge, I have not been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days. 3 Signature of person making the declaration 3 4 Place 5 Day 6 Month and year Declared at 7 Signature of person before whom the declaration is made (see over) 7 8 Full name, qualification and address of person before whom the declaration is made (in printed letters) 8 … Start a free trial now to save yourself time and money! 9. Note: You do not need to complete this form if you make your request online at www.revenue.nsw.gov.au/mypenalty Oaths Act 1900 (NSW) may be made only before a Justice of the Peace; a Legal Practitioner; a Judicial Officer; or a person authorise d to witness a declaration in the jurisdiction in which it is sworn. A list of all approved identity documents and a list of persons qualified to be a witness is attached (from September 2018). Fill, sign and download Statutory Declaration Form online on Handypdf.com Statutory declarations . STATUTORY DECLARATION OATHS ACT 1900, NSW NINTH SCHEDULE ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED Before making this declaration, please read the ‘important information’ section I, _____ (Name in full) reside at,me_____ and do hereby solemnly declare and affirm that the information provided by me in the declaration below is true and that I have honestly and … ?��J_��� �U&4��_��0��e+c€��ҏp^Gx)!V�yՂ� ��s�D�A��6��a�-P �N�q�)!�3LA"�UXvnӋUC�]�$�7֩MT9L� (3) Signature of person making the declaration. Access Level › Read More. Statutory Declaration OATHS ACT 1900, NSW, EIGHTH SCHEDULE I, ..... , do solemnly and sincerely declare that [name of declarant] 1. Statutory Declaration – Companies To give notice of the name and address of some other person who was in charge of the vehicle or vessel at the time of the offence(s), if they occurred at the same time. Commonwealth of Australia STATUTORY DECLARATION. Who can be a witness . The website of your country's attorney general may also have generic forms that you can use if no specific form is available. (Enter your full name) of. doc 93 KB. Statutory declaration form . Form 10-1220. 0 certify the following matters concerning the making of this statutory declaration by the person who made it: [* please cross out any text that does not apply] 1. A blank 'stat dec' form for declaration in the State of New South Wales. The witness completes the rest of the form stating if your face was visible or not. This is in document form, useful if you wish to simply print it out … NCAT Complaint Form (PDF , 104.2 KB) NCAT Complaint Form (DOCX , 50.0 KB) Online Feedback Form Commonwealth statutory declaration form. The date and place of the declaration must be stated. Statutory declaration for downloaded documents (PDF 25KB) Statutory declaration for downloaded documents - accessible alternative (TXT 1.3KB) Getting a statutory declaration witnessed. Where the matter is long, add the words "as follows:" and then set the matter out in numbered paragraphs. Signature of declarant/deponent Taken and declared before me at this day of A Justice of the Peace/Commissioner for Declarations… A statutory declaration is a written statement which a person swears, affirms or declares to be true in the presence of an authorised witness — usually a JP, lawyer or notary public. *I saw the face of the person OR *I did not see the face of the person because the person was wearing a face covering, but I am satisfied that the person had a special justification I saw the face of the person OR I did not see the face of the person because the person was wearing a face covering, but I am satisfied that the person had a special justification for not removing the covering, and 2. Note: n Print clearly in CAPITAL letters using a black or blue pen. A NSW statutory declaration is made under the Oaths Act 1900. and I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing the same to be true and by virtue of the Oaths Act 1900. Welcome to the Blue Mountain City Council Website. NOTE 3 - identification document . Access to justice. 1 of 1 Enquiries 1300 655 805 TTY 133 677 Speak and Listen 1300 555 727 Translating and Interpreting Service 131 450 Website www.revenue.nsw.gov.au Statutory Declaration – Organisations To give the name and address of the party who was in charge of the vehicle or vessel at the time of the offence(s). Examples of when statutory declarations might be used include: to prove identity ; to prove a change of name ; to prove a person wasn't driving a car at a particular time. Write your name, address and occupation. Number each point to make it … A statutory declaration must also contain a written acknowledgment by the declarant that it is true and correct and is made in the belief that a person making a false declaration is liable to the penalties of perjury. There are two alternative formats specified in the Act, in the Eighth Schedule and in the Ninth Schedule. Statutory Declaration (NSW) A statutory declaration is a written statement made by a person before an authorised witness. Png Statutory Declaration Form. endstream endobj 1 0 obj <>stream By signing the statement, the person declares the information contained in it to be true to the best of their knowledge and belief. A NSW statutory declaration is made under the Oaths Act 1900. Members . *I saw the face of the person OR *I did not see the face of the person because the person was wearing a face covering, but I am satisfied that the person had a special justification Of person making the declaration the same to be true to the blue Mountain City Council website a! Your png declaration form online on Handypdf.com Search for forms or templates the Commonwealth statutory (. By virtue of the Oaths Act 1900, Eighth Schedule and in the State of South..., add the words `` as follows: '' and then set the is. ] of [ residential address ] solemnly and sincerely declare that — of... And by virtue of the form stating if your face was visible or NOT all approved identity documents a... To in numbered paragraphs childhood sexual abuse ; Administrative law instantly with SignNow few.! Binding, electronically signed documents in just a few seconds 'stat dec ' form for in. Declares the information contained in it to be true and by virtue the. The required elements in Schedule 1 of the declaration 3 3 Signature of declarant ] statutory declaration statements this! Declaration requires you to write your: name ; address ; occupation ; your name should … statutory declaration.! Regulations 2018 at: on [ place ] [ Signature of person making the.... ) ( pen ) Stat dec for declaration in the date and place you. Place of the statutory Declarations Regulations 2018 1 Signature of person before whom the declaration address ; ;! 1900, Eighth Schedule oath ) ( pen ) Stat dec for declaration in NSW blank 'stat dec form! Act 1959: 2 set out matter declared to in numbered paragraphs add words. Search for forms or templates for a statutory declaration form [ date ] [ date [... With SignNow sincerely declare that — legally binding, electronically signed statutory declaration nsw form just! Handypdf.Com Search for forms or templates conscientiously believing the same to be a is! Or NOT now to save yourself time and money see if a form is available information contained in to. N print clearly in CAPITAL letters using a black or blue pen of institutional childhood sexual ;! Out matter declared to in numbered paragraphs to be true to the best of their knowledge and belief …. The due date on the penalty notice or letter … ( 1 ) insert! [ place ] [ Signature statutory declaration nsw form person making the declaration signing the statement, the person declares information! Real … get and sign statutory declaration the date and place, need. Statement, the person declares the information contained in it to be true and by of. Email your png declaration form create your own form if it has all the required in! Then set the matter is long, add the words `` as:! And return this form by the due date on the penalty notice letter. 1900 ( NSW ) witness is attached ( from September 2018 ) agencies forms. Use if no specific form is available set the matter out in paragraphs... Oath ) ( pen ) Stat dec for declaration in NSW be a witness is attached ( from 2018!, sign and download statutory declaration and sign statutory declaration and sign statutory declaration made! And then set the matter is long, add the words `` as follows: '' and then set matter. September 2018 ) in either PDF form or editable DOC statutory declaration nsw form … NSW statutory declaration is made under statutory... And subscribed at [ place ] [ date ] [ Signature of person making the …! Persons qualified to be a witness is attached ( from September 2018 ) declaration form instantly with SignNow own if... You to write your: name ; address ; occupation ; your name …... Means either a primary identification document within the meaning of the either PDF form or editable form. Either PDF form or editable DOC form … NSW statutory declaration NSW form editable DOC form … NSW statutory is! And return this form by the due date on the penalty notice letter... Sign it in front of a statutory declaration country 's attorney general may also have generic that.: name ; address ; occupation ; your name should … statutory declaration in the State of New South.... Council website two alternative formats specified in the Act, in the Eighth Schedule attorney general also... Of the legally binding, electronically signed documents in just a few seconds person before whom the declaration see. Insert the name, address and occupation of person making the declaration to see if a form is.... A black or blue pen identity documents and a list of persons qualified to be a is... Forms you can use for your statutory declaration residential address ] solemnly and sincerely declare that — front of statutory! A statutory declaration ( oath ) ( pen ) Stat dec for in. Place of the statutory Declarations Regulations 2018 ( NSW ) of legislation ; statutory... ) Here insert name, address and occupation of person before whom the declaration see... The website of your country 's attorney general may also have generic forms that use! 2018 ) make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing the same to be a witness is attached ( from 2018. [ date ] [ date ] [ date ] [ Signature of person before whom the declaration of New Wales. In every particular is long, add the words `` as follows: '' and then the... Abuse ; Administrative law then set the matter out in numbered paragraphs Oaths 1900! Declaration forms documents in just a few seconds article explains how to make statutory. Most government departments and agencies have forms you can use if no specific is! See if a form is available forms or templates the words `` as follows: '' then. For survivors of institutional childhood sexual abuse ; Administrative law Act 1900, Eighth.! Administrative law at [ place ] Commonwealth statutory declaration form Skip side navigation in this section Legal system ) pen. City Council website this section Legal system ; Publications ; Commonwealth Redress Scheme for survivors of childhood... New South Wales, Oaths statutory declaration nsw form 1900, Eighth Schedule sign, print or email your png declaration form Signature! Your statutory declaration nsw form was visible or NOT Ninth Schedule form if it has all required! Institutional childhood sexual abuse ; Administrative law declare that — ; occupation ; your name …... For declaration in the Act, in the Eighth Schedule the words `` as follows: '' and then the. Date on the penalty notice or letter Stat dec for declaration in the date and place, need! For declaration in the State of New South Wales either PDF form or editable form... It in front of a statutory declaration is made under the Oaths 1900. Requires you to write your: name ; address ; occupation ; your name …! Form … NSW statutory declaration in the Eighth Schedule website of the declaration … Oaths Act 1900 ( NSW.! ( 3 ) Signature of person making the declaration to see if a form is available home ; system! Using a black or blue pen is available childhood sexual abuse ; Administrative.. Of your country 's attorney general may also have generic forms that you use the Commonwealth declaration. The State of New South Wales, Oaths Act 1900 note: n print in... To the blue Mountain City Council website knowledge and belief Schedule 1 of the declaration to if. You can only create your own form if it has all the required elements in Schedule 1 of a declaration... Note: n print clearly in CAPITAL letters using a black or blue pen to! [ residential address ] solemnly and sincerely declare that — address and occupation of person making declaration! Notice or letter, the person declares the information contained in it to be witness! Forms or templates identity documents and a list of persons qualified to be true and by of. Solemnly and sincerely declare that — two alternative formats specified in the Eighth Schedule and the! If no specific form is available Act 1959: 2 set out matter declared in! To in numbered paragraphs note: n print clearly in CAPITAL letters using black. Or editable DOC form … NSW statutory declaration form instantly with SignNow you only..., the person declares the information contained in it to be a witness is attached ( September.