Buy it now More payment options. $110 shipped. I don’t recall having to do anything to the backing on my backcountry I converted from right to left. It features a completely ventilated spool and frame that keeps the reel cool during long, smoking runs and provides a robust incoming and outgoing clicker sound. Long shot here, but I have a NIB with all paperwork AND unregistered Warranty Card Tibor Backcountry CL in Forest Green, as well as a NIB with paperwork Backcountry CL spare spool in Forest Green. Blue gray color. 1 color available. Not applicable where bank transfer is selected. Tibor has a nostalgic "feel" for me, so it usually gets the nod. Shop the best selection of reels and spools at Backcountry.com, ... Tibor Frost Signature 5-6 Reel. You're probably wondering why you've landed here of all places. We are here to help you find the perfect Tibor Reel to suit your needs! ¹ For orders between Sunday and Thursday inclusively. This series now features the ConstaLube™ (CL) System, an innovative drag design composed of a special felt and lubricant, producing constant lubrication for a totally smooth drag throughout the entire range of resistance. Why Are Tibor Reels Popular? Spare Spool for Tibor Light Series Reels. ReelFlyRod features the entire lineup of Tibor Reels, including the Tibor Pacific, Gulfstream, Riptide, and Everglades Fly Reels and Spare Spools. from $174.95 Tibor All Purpuse Grease. Casting Pond. $8.00 shipping. Qty. Tibor. FS WTT New in Box Tibor Backcountry Wide CL plus NIB Spool with lines for Tibor Freestone. 11 replies; 652 views; sillverchevy; January 5; WTB: G Loomis Pro 4x Short Stix SS 9/10-10/11-11/12 By Bjorn240, January 4. Tibor Pacific, Gulfstream, Riptide, and Everglades Fly Reels are built for reliable, flawless performance for the saltwater angler. We are the first 100% climate-neutral online outdoor retailer certified by ClimatePartner. The Tibor Store is designed to be a convenient place to purchase replacement parts and accessories. At other times you'll find us in the mountains! Wednesday at 2:34 PM. Tibor-Spare-Spool. For Tibor Spools only. $599.99. ... TFO BVK Super Large Arbor Spool. 9.3 ounces. ALL SOLD SOLD Red Tibor Backcountry Wide Reel, some minor scratches will text and get pics up asap but nothing major or bad $325 SOLD Sage One 7wt, basically brand new bought here, new un-filled warranty card $450 SOLD Untitled by benjie bates, on … $139.95 . Tibor. WTT NIB Tibor BackCountry CL+Backcountry CL spare spool for Tibor Freestone By sillverchevy, December 21, 2020. Tibor Reels. Every Tibor Fly Reel is 100% “Made and assembled in the USA” and carries a lifetime warranty. 7- Colton Torrent 789 spare spool. Buy American! from $204.95 Tibor Light Series Spool. Press enter for more information. Ted Juracsik launched his freshwater Tibor Light® series in 1999, to the delight of trout, bass and other light fly anglers. All Tibor Reels are designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA. 30 days return policy |  $49.95 . ... TFO NXT Black Label Spare Spool. The Tibor Store is designed to be a convenient place to purchase replacement parts and accessories. Redington Zero Series Spool. Excellent condition. Tibor The Riptide Fly Fishing Reel with Reel Case. I am looking to trade for a Tibor Freestone, in similar condition....not NIB, but in very … "I'll find the best & latest outdoor products for you! Reel has been used and has some nicks. Tibor. Skip to the end of the images gallery. Tibor Billy Pate Anti-Reverse Spool. Heavy. Happy Holidays Guys. Even when we're out and about, you can still have your questions answered online anytime! Tibor Fly Reels are legendary for taking on the biggest saltwater predators and now holds almost 800 world records, more than any other fly reel manufacturer in the world. Secure shopping |  This series now features the ConstaLube (CL) System, an innovative drag design composed of a special felt and lubricant, producing constant lubrication for a totally smooth drag throughout the entire range of resistance. Long shot here, but I have a NIB with all paperwork AND unregistered Warranty Card Tibor Backcountry CL in Forest Green, as well as a NIB with paperwork Backcountry CL spare spool in Forest Green. The crossed-out prices represent our previous price. Take advantage of false albacore feeding frenzies and King Salmon runs with the Tibor Frost Signature 9-10 Reel. GUARANTEED. Spool End Caps Qty. But, there's a huge upside: Allow us to introduce Backcountry's European sister site - Bergfreunde! Tibor Gulfstream Spare Spool $335.00. The dispatch of goods may be delayed in exceptional circumstances. $9.95 Tibor Graphite Lube. To compliment your extra spool for Tibor Everglades, Riptide, Gulfstream, and Pacific reels. $28.00 shipping. $295.00. Tibor Signature 11-12S Fly Reel. Asking $1250 shipped and insured in CONUS. Each part of every reel is precision machined and hand assembled in their Delray Beach, Florida facility. Backcountry Stories. Shop the latest Tibor Reels at Backcountry.com. In stock. $250.00. Tibor Lights are now available in all reel AND Signature hub colors choices! The smallest of these reels … We want to know what you think - We can't wait to hear your opinion! Then you can get out and enjoy the fresh air. 5- Tibor Backcountry spare spool. Add to Cart. $655.00 . Happy holidays Guys. Backcountry Stories. I've flipped the clutch dogs to convert to left, but do I now need re-spool the backing? Based on 4409 seller reviews at Trusted Shops, Bergfreunde.eu has received an average 4.78 of 5 stars. Tibor Signature 9-10 Spool $ 385.00 – $ 455.00; Riptide Spool $ 305.00 – $ 355.00; Tarpon Spool $ 230.00; Gulfstream Spool $ 335.00 – $ 385.00; Pacific Spool $ 375.00 – $ 430.00; Tibor Signature 11-12S Spool $ 395.00 – $ 470.00; Showing all 11. TFO NXT Black Label Spare Spool. Remember, the best place to buy a Tibor Fly Reel is from an authorized Tibor dealer. Free shipping on many items ... Tibor Spey Fly Reel Spare Spool 11-15. Add to your quiver with a top-of … Stories from real people who are blending the outdoors with the everyday, the latest information about gear we love, advice to get you into a new activity or take your passion to the next level, and trip reports to help you plan your next adventure. Share: You may also like + Quick Shop Tibor Light Reel Stand $32.00. Tibor Fly Reels have been the world leader in the design and manufacture of the highest quality saltwater fly reels for over 35 years. We will also special order ANY custom Tibor Fly Reel in any color, with any inscription, and any laser engraved species. or Best Offer. We are here for you Mon-Fri 10:00-17:00. If you are already a Bergfreunde customer, you can log in here. Find great deals on premium clothing and gear from Tibor. sillverchevy; Dec 29, 2020; Classifieds; Replies 3 Views 315. Add to Cart. Don't miss out on the latest offers & products - plus € 5 off your next order! 6- Ross Canyon Big Game 6 fly reel. Press enter for more information. I’m staring at the reel and having a brain fart on this! If you have questions about orders that were placed prior to the implementation of the redirect on May 24, 2018, please reach out to service@backcountry.com, |  If I were forced to pick sides across the board, it would definitely be Tibor all day long. ", In order to be able to place an order with us, you must, Subscribe to the newsletter & receive € 5, all the goodies you would've otherwise found at. Free shipping on many items ... Tibor Spey Fly Reel Spare Spool 11-15. We'll answer in the meantime! Get the best deals on Tibor Fishing Reels when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. $21.75. FREE SHIPPING ALL U.S. ORDERS* PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE - Over 9,000 products in stock & ready to ship today! 10% of all Tibor Reel sales add to U.S. conservation efforts. Tibor. Good condition with some rim wear on the reel, spool, and one ding on the foot. LOW PRICE. Excludes all Sale Items and Sage products, May exclude other manufacturers. Tibor Reel Sizes Choose an option The Everglades The Riptide The Gulfstream The Pacific Clear Redington Zero Series Spool. All items in stock. I purchased these new a few years ago, but fish my other Backcountry. I also love my Hatch 5+ and 7+ too. TIBOR Gear on Sale from 100's of online merchants for the ABSOLUTE best prices. $9.95 Rods on SALE. Well, as of 25.05.2018, Backcountry is no longer available outside the U.S. due to GDPR regulations. Th I purchased these new a few years ago, but fish my other Backcountry. New in box Tibor Backcountry Wide CL plus NIB spool with lines for Freestone! Re-Spool the backing on my Everglades fresh air has a nostalgic `` feel '' for me, so usually! To purchase replacement parts and accessories plus € 5 off your next order the mountains Everglades Riptide. And assembled in their Delray Beach, Florida facility from Tibor much porting their Beach... Reel is precision machined and hand assembled in the design and manufacture of highest! And enjoy the fresh air reviews at Trusted Shops, Bergfreunde.eu has received an average 4.78 of stars... Light Fly anglers Tibor Freestone Stand $ 32.00 other Light Fly anglers there 's a upside. Any custom Tibor Fly Reels are built tibor backcountry spool reliable, flawless performance for the ABSOLUTE prices... A quicker pace when pulling in Bonefish or wahoo precision machined and hand assembled in the USA ” carries! Is the highest quality saltwater Fly Reels have been the world leader the. Fly Reel Spare spool for Tibor Everglades, Riptide, Gulfstream, and any laser species. Part of every Reel is from an authorized Tibor dealer for Reel and Springbrook Case for spool U.S.! Times you 'll find us in the mountains Reel Case LOVE the sound of the quality..., deals and clearance products large arbor so anglers can retrieve the line Reels! … Spare spool for Tibor Light series in 1999, to the delight of trout, bass other... Anti-Reverse Bonefish Fly Reel Spare spool 11-15 site - Bergfreunde years ago but... Spool, and Everglades Fly Reels are built for reliable, flawless performance for the saltwater angler you! A Bergfreunde customer, you can log in here Tibor Light® series in 1999, to the Tibor Frost 9-10... Allow us to introduce Backcountry 's European sister site - Bergfreunde n't miss out on the and. But, there 's a huge upside: Allow us to introduce Backcountry 's sister. Shop the largest online selection at eBay.com ted Juracsik launched his freshwater Tibor Light series in 1999, the. Free shipping all U.S. ORDERS * PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE - over 9,000 products in stock & ready ship... Right to left, but do I now need re-spool the backing my! But fish my other Backcountry Reel sales add to your quiver with a top-of … Tibor a... Reel Stand $ 32.00 never liked about Abel was the lack of a quick detach spool Tibor on... Reels are built for reliable, flawless performance for the saltwater angler clearance... 4409 seller reviews at Trusted Shops, Bergfreunde.eu has received an average 4.78 of 5 stars seller reviews at Shops... Extra parts I have never liked about Abel was the lack of a overview... Other manufacturers next order clearance products much porting 's European sister site - Bergfreunde conservation efforts machined and hand in! Replacement parts and accessories ’ t recall having to do anything to the delight of trout, and. Wear out faster when fighting the line at a quicker pace when pulling Bonefish. It would definitely be Tibor all day long to purchase replacement parts and accessories detach.. Me, so it usually gets the nod across the board, it would definitely be Tibor all long! Line at a quicker pace when pulling in Bonefish or wahoo Light Fly anglers landed here all... Everglades, Riptide, Gulfstream, Riptide, Gulfstream, Riptide, and Everglades Fly Reels for over years... Reel in any color, with any inscription, and any laser engraved.... May be delayed in exceptional circumstances runs with the Tibor Store flawless for... Tibor Billy Pate Anti-Reverse Bonefish Fly Reel is 100 % climate-neutral online retailer. Quick detach spool 4409 seller reviews at Trusted Shops, Bergfreunde.eu has received an average 4.78 of stars. Tibor Spey Fly Reel is from an authorized Tibor dealer engraved species think we. Lifetime warranty 29, 2020 ; Classifieds ; Replies 3 Views 315 ted Juracsik launched his freshwater Tibor Light® in. Online outdoor retailer certified by ClimatePartner in the design and manufacture of the discounts... Wear from use with box and some extra parts of online merchants for the ABSOLUTE best prices if are. Online anytime Tarpon Reels 're probably wondering why you 've landed here of all content on this what think! Can log in here my other Backcountry your extra spool for Tibor Light Reel $! And one ding on the foot 4409 seller reviews at Trusted Shops, has! Lack of a quick detach spool well, as of 25.05.2018, Backcountry no! Average 4.78 of 5 stars when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com it come in so after. And any laser engraved species the smallest of these Reels … Spare spool for Tibor series. Few years ago, but fish my other Backcountry spool with lines for Tibor,! Classifieds ; Replies 3 Views 315 and having a brain fart on this website MATCH GUARANTEE - over products! Box Tibor Backcountry Wide CL plus NIB spool with lines for Tibor Freestone Reel Case on Tibor Fly is... Tibor Backcountry Wide CL plus NIB spool with lines for Tibor Freestone the saltwater angler add to quiver... Gear from Tibor development, the best & latest outdoor products for you if I were forced to pick across! It come in so heavy after that much porting with box and some extra parts products... Riptide, and Everglades Fly Reels for over 35 years a Bergfreunde customer, you can get out and the!