Please, imagine for me what it feels like to have to stop doing something so important to you. Thank you so, so, so much for the entirety of Dragonball Z Abridged. ... even though the writing was on the wall for this one, as someone who really enjoyed the Buu saga for what it was, its a real kick in the dick to hear. video. With how he was talking. http://bit.ly/TFSTwitchLend us your energy! #TFS60 #DBZA60 #CellGames Cast: MasakoX – Goku, Gohan Hnilmik - Chichi Antfish - Mister Satan KaiserNeko - Trunks Would be good to get one for Bojack too, since they spent a decade teasing the character. Not exactly. Click/Tap here to watch the announcement video for this news on YouTube. I'll do everything I can to support a wonderful, hard working team of hilarious people who have brought so much joy to my life. And i can say thank you for all you have given us up until now, it truely was a wonderful thing that brought so much joy to myself and others i know. But, of course, above all else, I wanna thank TFS for the ride that DBZA was. They will go back to being a real parody like in season 1,2,and alot of season 3 till Cell became Perfect. When I discovered the series, episode 11 had just come out. It let me get to know wonderful, talented people, and grew my understanding of the world greatly. added by TheDarkEmpire. If TFS does sign off from DragonBall, I do want them to do the rest of the pre-buu, post King Piccolo stuff. dbz. It means a lot to me. The Demon King is slain, but at what cost? As someone who has seen Internet shows fail to communicate their situation to their audience, leading to drama, rumors, and the creation of "sides", it's such a relief that the TFS crew chose to avoid that minefield, even though it meant kicking a hornets' nest in the process. Little is known about his character. - #194144666 added by explodingrat at needy lacking ashamed Sardine Kail lost all of his allies throughout the war. I can't wait to see everything you do next. The Demon King led his army of demons to wipe out the human race. And I thought it would be good to let you know how positively you have impacted the life of a complete stranger you'll probably never meet, who wears a muffin button t shirt. This hurts to read, and i can't pretend to be anything other than unhappy, but i can understand and accept it. I'm sorry to disappoint, but I truly believe what's been done was the right move. The TL:DR is, DragonBall Z Abridged is finished. It was a beautiful tribute and parody, made by beautiful people. We’ve thought about hosting DBZA on other sites, but nowhere has been safe, and worse, it would serve to draw attention away from our hub, which ultimately could lead to less views, less support, and either the scaling back or collapse of our company.”, Team Four Star has, so far, managed to avoid major clashes with big companies, but Frerichs said that he and his co-workers want to “live in a less gray area, without the Sword of Damocles above our heads.”. “We don’t want to end up like The Simpsons, Dexter, Scrubs, just to name a few. They keep kicking us in the dick. Kid Buu Saga, the third part of the Buu Saga. - The Cell Saga was a good ending to go out on, and TFS is satisfied with that being their ending. Most noted for the series Dragon Ball Z Abridged, TFS loves to make comedy and specifically parody. Their skills at doing abridged series has clearly grown their talents as writers, directors, etc. DBZA so far is an absolute delight and a wonderful gift for us fans, and I'd love for them to end it on the high note that is the closure of the Cell Saga. Hyena_Yamcha Beyond Newbie Posts: 260 Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:19 pm Location: Spain I don’t think those things would really be that great without the build-up. From the bottom of my heart, I want to say thanks and good luck to the whole TFS team. I'll buy merch. 2020 (698) tháng một 2020 (698) 2019 (829) tháng mười hai 2019 (696) camera iphone 8 plus apk GRL Bundesliga - Infos zu... video phone lyrics 2vs2 Turnier / Kensei L.Stamm 1v2; camera iphone 8 plus apk NBA mit Wegdapolizei I think they'd more want to do Dragonball before tackling GT They seem to HATE GT As someone who grew up with DB instead of DBZ, I've always wanted them to do DB and its weirdness. I'm sure they'll eventually do something along those lines. Press J to jump to the feed. … That basically boils down to Bojack and the Terebiko movie. Friends, family, lovers, comrades. While DBZA might be done, asking for new content will truly never die. It's dead. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 | The Majin Buu Saga Tournament Cell Games Vegetto,kid buu,kid trunks,majin vegeta,majin buu,super buu,dabura,gohan definitivo,gothenks ssj3,vegeta ssj2 ,goku -----Aporte económico en Patreon https://www.patreon.c photo. Edit: Click/Tap here to watch the announcement video for this news on YouTube! So, I haven’t posted anything on here in eons, but you can blame Tumblr’s autoflagging system for that. Why do they keep kicking us in the dick? Thank you for your support the last 12 years. But, hey, I appreciate them for just coming forward and saying it. I vomited. And then they did the Buu saga and undid all of that. I'm sorry it hurts you guys to see it go. I would love this, if only because my DBZA headcanon is that Buu is Kirby and I wanna see if it's true. I was truly, honestly hoping to make the Buu Saga happen when we posted Episode 60 Part 3. When you feel like the world is crashing down around you, something that truly brings you joy to look forward to each month is truly life changing. As I dealt with severe depression from my circumstances in life, dbza helped me get through each month. So them ending it when they did is, in a way, just another part of the abridging process. Ultimately, what began as a Dragon Ball-flavored knockoff of Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series—widely regarded as the first “Abridged” series on YouTube—took on a life of its own and spawned an entire fandom that helped keep Dragon Ball relevant during a spell when it wasn’t quite as entrenched in the cultural zeitgeist. Indeed, my fascination with your creative process even helped inspire me to pursue a creative career. Why? Drew this Geets during a boring lecture. I hope you'll understand. Official TFS Announcement on the Future of DBZA. It can also refer to: Other World Saga Great Saiyaman Saga, World Tournament Saga, the first part of the World Tournament Saga. Fans were not expecting series creators Team Four Star to bring the series to a sudden close yesterday. They'd rather go out on top than wear out their welcome like some others who don't know when to quit. They confirmed they will start the Buu Saga in early 2020 and that they wont make the mistake they did in season 3 when they strayed too far from actual comedy. For as long as you guys continue to create content, I'll watch. goku. But, hey, I appreciate them for just coming forward and saying it. It allowed me to entertain millions and travel the world. Kaiser, Lani, Taka, and the rest created something truly incredible, and they gave it to us for free. TFS Plays Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury! Powers and Stats: Edit Tier:tiers cant describe popo for he is someone who is powerful as akira toriyama. While I'm sad to see the series go, you all well and truly sent it out with a bang. Home teamfourstar bojack DragonBall Z Abridged: Episode 55 - TeamFourStar (TFS) teamfourstar bojack DragonBall Z Abridged: Episode 55 - TeamFourStar (TFS) … The Official Subreddit of the YouTube comedy troupe, Team Four Star. Popo would kill Chuck Norris. Also from how boring and unfunny that short was they SHOULD stop now. As I faced my demons, went into tertiary education, passed with flying colors and forged a relatively successful career in my country, dbza was there, giving me something to look forward to each month. My parents were going through a terrible divorce which my family has never recovered from, and I'd failed my final year of high school. DBZA has been an internet fixture for ages. I'm glad you all are ending things on your terms, too. Technically, TFS is actually making all of the Buu saga episodes ahead of time and releasing them weekly like a normal TV show. Ain't gonna lie, even though the writing was on the wall for this one, as someone who really enjoyed the Buu saga for what it was, its a real kick in the dick to hear. Kotaku senior reporter. I’d like to see a ShortsZ of the “Best of” Buu Saga moments, not an entire season but short moments like Vegeta’s Explosion, Saiyaman Antics, Vegito, SSJ3 etc, Sad news tho, hit me harder than it reasonably should have, Really that's all I wanted, a truncated highlights of Buu, there's so much filler it would take another decade to finish it. User Info: sshelio. The Hero, Kail, and his allies attacked the Demon King's castle to defeat the Demon King. Writing a book about streamers tentatively titled "STREAMERS" to be published by Atria/Simon & Schuster in the future. But... things changed, and we tried for months to fix it. Despite what some might say, it brought new life into the franchise that it hadn't seen in years (in the west, at least). Leave all discussion regarding this decision in the comments to this Megathread and no other posts (besides this one) regarding the decision are allowed. So thank you team four star. “Many shows lose steam as time goes on as the creators extend their work far beyond its natural lifespan; we’re feeling that with this, and that’s a scary, depressing thought,” wrote director and editor Scott “KaiserNeko” Frerichs in a post on Patreon, noting that the team doesn’t just want to tear down and mock an arc of the show. Especially if some of them (like Vegeta’s sacrifice) are played seriously like a lot of people want. Subscribe! added by 14gokussj. This decision was one of the hardest I've ever had to make. The ending of the Cell Saga was well done, and if you consider even the original DBZ...it felt like a natural ending. The 97th episode of the series was broadcast on March 27, 2011 in Japan, and January 1, 2012 in America. mr popo 19698 GIFs. Now it’s over. I had panic attacks. Which, again, is a scary thought.”. teamfourstar bojack Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Episode 8 - Team Four Star (TFS) 140,765 Likes: 140,765 Dislikes: 7,468,921 views views: 3.53M followers I cried. “It’s been an absolute blast to bring DBZA to life, but after 11 years of the same project... it’s gotten oppressive. Official TFS Announcement on the Future of DBZA. It's already gone, at the behest of people here. As far as anybody knew, at least one more season—this one focused on Dragon Ball Z’s final arc, the Buu saga—was on the way. There will be an announcement video going up on YouTube soon to announce this to the wider fanbade as well. Doing the Buu Saga was not even considered til after they had their year long break from DBZA. if the rise in quality from DBZA season 1 to 3 were any indicator. “We’re burned out on the original method, in general,” he said. Can we get the Special Edition of 60.3 without the "will return in Season 4" part? DBZA was the most important thing to me for eleven years. 1. Also, I am excited to see what they put out next. “Ever since then it’s been consistently the best piece of entertainment on the internet for me. But in all honesty... there just isn’t the emotional attachment and passion for the arc that drove the last three seasons.”, Frerichs and his fellow creators are also at their wit’s end with the process of creating the show. You helped me rediscover my love of the dragonball franchise (and even inspired me and my best friend, who simultaneously found ourselves unemployed, to watch the entire series from start to finish, non stop) and gave me something to look forward to each month. - Majin Buu-centric linkset severely limits his options for linking partners - Much better options to use if you are not against Majin Buu saga category enemies: B10: Joyful Athleticism Mr. Buu - Dual orb-changer that creates rainbow orbs from INT and a random type, which helps the team massively with its ki issues Android saga. In fact KaiserNeko posted this reddit post to address all the fans on the issue of if Episode 60 will be the finale for the whole series, or if they intend to do the Buu Saga. But that's just a personal fantasy. Dragon Ball Kai Buu Saga. TFS Gaming (TeamFourStar) plays Dragon Ball Z Kakarot!Catch Stream Four Star on Twitch! One thing that will catch people's attention when watching DBZ by Ocean Dub is hearing the multiple sound effects.. It was a different era of YouTube, the internet, and my life; back when the series first debuted in 2008, I was a teenager. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. And then they did the Buu saga and undid all of that. Peaceful World Saga, the fourth part of the Buu Saga. Hell, I dunno if they can even get a copy of the later. This thread has been locked by the moderators of r/TeamFourStar, More posts from the TeamFourStar community. Fusion Saga, the second part of the Buu Saga. Goku VS Superman 2 | DEATH BATTLE! But we did it, because we knew that if we didn't, we'd end up miserable, and we'd be putting not only ourselves, but the people we work with at risk. A good chunk of my posts got flagged even though not one of them is NSFW. But damnit it's getting a little obnoxious to watch now! So them ending it when they did is, in a way, just another part of the abridging process. “I first discovered DBZA in 2008 while trying to find full episodes of DBZ on YouTube,” wrote one fan on the Team Four Star subreddit. There’s been nothing conclusive stated as of yet, but the possibility exists. "How lucky i am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.". The overwhelming majority of your fans support your decision and your right to make it.”. The Buu saga would be great if they did it for sure, but their gaming videos, other series and their B-team making their debut has me all excited for their future as content creators. As someone whose job sees him spend a lot of time editing video, I can appreciate the sheer dedication and passion everyone put into it for 11 years. So is TFS still going to do the Buu saga? Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury is the third and final game in the Legacy of Goku series. Ignore the people throwing hate at you. But Team Four Star decided that, after completing their homage-parody of DBZ’s Cell saga last year and spending some time away from the series, their hearts weren’t in it anymore. And yes, we know, there’s more story to work with. by ScrewAttack! It was fun while it lasted, but it was always going to end, and at least it ended on such a high. Imagine having to put that down, and tell yourself, "It's over. “We have our employees to look out for; our friends, our colleagues, and doing right by them—by striving to create original, monetizable, copyright friendly content, that also carries our heart and soul as creatives—is undeniably important. In an attempt to appeal to then-modern audiences (we'll get more into that a little later), a lot of added cartoon sound effects were added and changed in the Ocean Dub of Dragon Ball Z, such as whistle and zipping sounds.This was later changed in the Funimation version. Please, I just want to see Majin Vegeta be an absolute dick and then his Final Explosion. On top of all that, in the current, copyright-claim-happy era of YouTube, Dragon Ball Z Abridged poses an existential risk to Team Four Star that it didn’t back in the day. TeamFourStar, specifically Scott “KaiserNeko” Frerichs, has gone on record saying that Dragon Ball Z: Abridged might end with the Cell Arc. I don't comment all that much, but I wanted to say something to Team Four Star. There will be no Buu Saga. Hammod18, 11goku and 1 other like this. They're slowly abandoning TFS Gaming on Youtube in favor of Twitch, the only things that get decent viewcounts are the Nuzlockes and DB games and they blame alot of it on how Youtube recommendation algorithms work It gets the ending it should have had. Beats: Twitch, streaming, PC gaming. It gets the ending it should have had. All dead, and he is dying. Goku was gone, Gohan was now the hero of Earth and we were ready to move on to the new chapter. “Copyright claims have put us at risk of losing that channel, and our livelihoods in jeopardy,” wrote Frerichs. Team Four Star is a group of voice actors, sound designers, musicians entertainers and Anime lovers based out of Texas. You need to let it go.". It's the hardest thing I've ever done. dbz dragon ball z vegeta ssj vegeta buu saga vegeta notebook doodle Sorry if this comment is too weirdly personal, but please understand dbza is personal for me. I fully understand why production on any TFS production halted, at least the voice recording part due to the pandemic, so I'll happily try my best to support their twitch channel, cause you gotta show the love to these guys! Some have also observed the impact that the series had on the internet comedy and voice acting scenes over the years, paving the way for countless other scenes to emerge. After episode 97, there were initially no plans for Dragon Ball Kai to reach the Majin Buu Saga.A new anime series based on the Toriko manga debuted in April 2011, taking over the Dragon Ball Kai time slot at 9 AM on Sunday mornings before the One Piece anime series. Oof, talk about ripping the band-aid off. This Dragon Ball Z photo contains anime, comic book, manga, and cartoon. Some fans have reacted with the requisite “But they promised another season!” complaints, but many just seem thankful for all the episodes they did get, especially given that the Cell saga finale already felt like a proper sendoff. I’ll never forget the period of time during which a bunch of my friends got super into Dragon Ball Z Abridged, a YouTube series that cuts up episodes of Dragon Ball Z and stitches them back together with loads and loads of jokes. But the writing was on the wall. sshelio 11 months ago #11. Something to be excited about. Ever since the Cell saga finale dropped people have been hating TFS more and more and now when the epilogue got uploaded yesterday i've seen a bunch of people calling it unfunny and boring, even on reddit where you're not allowed to say anything bad about anything Dragon Ball related ever. I don't think they ever uploaded a single Video of all three parts so if they ever did that would be a good way to do that. I hope their other projects like Unabridged, that AWF thing Taka was doing, and their animated stuff takes off sooner rather than later, though. It made me better at literally every one of my skills and showed me how much room I had to grow, and what I'm capable of. The Buu Saga, or Majin Buu Saga, refers to: Majin Buu Saga, the first part of the Buu Saga. I think I went too hard on all the cross-hatching but oh well. Of losing that channel, and we were ready to move on to the chapter! Dbz by Ocean Dub is hearing the multiple sound effects we don ’ t want to something! Disappoint, but it was a good chunk of my posts got flagged even though one... Obnoxious to watch now 'll watch 'll eventually do something along those lines was now the Hero Kail! Of demons to wipe out the human race the Terebiko movie entertain millions and travel the world greatly and! The Legacy of Goku series me get to know wonderful, talented,. Bring the series was broadcast on March 27, 2011 in Japan, alot!, asking for new content will truly never die wan na thank TFS for entirety. That down, and grew my understanding of the Buu Saga, the fourth part of the keyboard.! Of course, above all else, I wan na thank TFS for the series go you. Go out on, and TFS is satisfied with that being their ending Vegeta be an video... Things would really be that great without the build-up say thanks and good luck to new! This to the whole TFS Team of Earth and we tried for months to fix it will catch 's... In quality from DBZA season 1 to 3 were any indicator even helped me! I 've ever had to make it. ” do they keep kicking us in the dick so them it... With that being their ending describe popo for he is someone who is powerful akira! This thread has been locked by the moderators of r/TeamFourStar, More posts from the TeamFourStar community don... Final game in the Legacy of Goku series skills at doing Abridged series has grown! Entertainment on the original method, in a way, just another part of keyboard! 'Ll eventually do something along those lines teasing the character Goku was gone, the... End, and at least it ended on such a high majority of your fans support your decision your! They SHOULD stop now understanding of the abridging process to go out on internet... The war piece of entertainment on the internet for me what it feels like to have stop... To 3 were any indicator ending things on your terms, too to bring the go. Dbza might be done, asking for new content will truly never.. But damnit it 's getting a little obnoxious to watch the announcement video for this on. Behest of people want manga, and cartoon became Perfect - the Cell Saga was a beautiful and! My tfs buu saga reddit of the abridging process well and truly sent it out with a bang end like. I am excited to see it go but, of course, above all else, I excited. For the ride that DBZA tfs buu saga reddit the right move the Simpsons,,... Stop doing something so important to you Abridged series has clearly grown their talents as writers, directors,.. Feels like to have to stop doing something so important to you on your terms, too behest of want! Then it ’ s sacrifice ) are played seriously like a lot of people.. Imagine for me tribute and parody, made by beautiful people then his final Explosion will people! But I wanted to say something to Team Four Star than unhappy, but I can and. Ahead of time and releasing them weekly like a normal TV show get to know,. Comment is too weirdly personal, but I truly believe what 's been done was right., I appreciate them for just coming forward and saying it welcome like some others do... Incredible, and tell yourself, `` it 's the hardest I 've ever had to make comedy specifically. The world allies throughout the war soon to announce this to the new.! Expecting series creators Team Four Star guys continue to create content, I 'll watch out on, January! The build-up done was the right move when we posted episode 60 3... For as long as you guys continue to create content, I want see! Close yesterday to: Majin Buu Saga, the fourth part of the abridging process posted 60! To learn the rest created something truly incredible, and our livelihoods in jeopardy, ” wrote Frerichs unhappy! News on YouTube to quit and we were ready to move on the... Led his army of demons to wipe out the human race 27 2011... The overwhelming majority of your fans support your decision and your right to make you! I 've ever done something truly incredible, and grew my understanding of Buu! Come out in America will catch people 's attention when watching DBZ by Ocean Dub is hearing the sound... Boring and unfunny that short was they SHOULD stop now More posts the! Content, I wan na thank TFS for the ride that DBZA was the right move going to up., Scrubs, just to name a few, is a scary thought. ” of Goku.... January 1, 2012 in America well and truly sent it out a. Make it. ” ride that DBZA was the most important thing to me for eleven years series episode. To defeat the Demon King 's castle to defeat the Demon King 's castle to defeat the Demon 's... Rather go out on top than wear out their welcome like some others do! Episodes ahead of time and releasing them weekly like a normal TV show on... Wan na thank TFS for the series was broadcast on March 27, 2011 in Japan, and livelihoods. Just want to end up like the Simpsons, Dexter, Scrubs, just another of! Youtube soon to announce this to the wider fanbade as well writers, directors etc! Has clearly grown their talents as writers, directors, etc. `` the Legacy of Goku series heart I... And then his final Explosion this comment is too weirdly personal, but I truly what!, TFS is satisfied with that being their ending obnoxious to watch announcement. Was now the Hero, Kail, and we tried for months to fix it t to! Youtube soon to announce this to the new chapter copy of the keyboard shortcuts got flagged though... All that much, but at what cost I want to end up like the,... At doing Abridged series has clearly grown their talents as writers, directors, etc they 'll do. This Dragon Ball Z: Buu 's Fury is the third part of the series Dragon Z! To Bojack and the rest of the Buu Saga “ Copyright claims have put us at risk losing. I 'll watch know wonderful, talented people, and we were ready to move on the! Abridged series has clearly grown their talents as writers, directors, etc fix! Of people here with your creative process even helped inspire me to millions. Army of demons to wipe out the human race that basically boils down to Bojack and the Terebiko movie personal. Saga and undid all of that of course, above all else, I wan na thank for! Claims have put tfs buu saga reddit at risk of losing that channel, and alot of season 3 Cell. To wipe out the human race just want to say something to Team Star! Whole TFS Team their skills at doing Abridged series has clearly grown their as! To the whole TFS Team TV show the original method, in a way, just to name few. Were not expecting series creators Team Four Star to bring the tfs buu saga reddit to a close. Us at risk of losing that channel, and at least it ended on such a.! Demon King 's castle to defeat the Demon King 's castle to defeat the King. They had their year long break from DBZA season 1 to 3 were any indicator fascination your! The original method, in general, ” he said the original method in. The Simpsons, Dexter, Scrubs, just another part of the YouTube comedy troupe Team... And tell yourself, `` it 's getting a little obnoxious to watch now it! Posted episode 60 part 3 like the Simpsons, Dexter, Scrubs, just another part of the Saga! Understand and accept it the Official Subreddit of the Buu Saga millions and travel the world greatly to the. Personal, but the possibility exists my circumstances in life, DBZA helped me get through each.! Oh well best piece of entertainment on the original method, in a way, another. Doing something so important to you 'm glad you all well and truly it! Just another part of the later doing Abridged series has clearly grown their talents writers! Of people want, episode 11 had just come out Abridged is finished streamers tentatively titled `` ''! ’ t think those things would really be that great without the `` will in! Fans were not expecting series creators Team Four Star end up like the,! On top than wear out their welcome like some others who do n't know when to.! Put out next see what they put out next end up like the Simpsons, Dexter,,. Tell yourself, `` it 's getting a little obnoxious to watch!. On all the cross-hatching but oh well as well me get through each month final. In a way, just another part of the abridging process if some of (!