(Underneath Get Started button) on our home page www.beer52.com. And suprise, suprise, there is no way to cancel. 4. Flavourly operates The Craft Beer Discovery Club for true beer lovers all … Do you agree with Beer52’s star rating? Just remember to click 'Update' for changes to apply! If you wish to return items to us the box must be unopened and you will have to pay for delivery to us. Tracking information is emailed through to you when the order has been dispatched, this is normally around 9pm on the day before you receive your order. This site uses cookies. After your first pack, your membership to Beer52 will continue at £29 per month and you can cancel or pause anytime up to 48 hours before your next payment date. You're free to take a break, change your plan or cancel at any time and you'll get loyalty points along the way. Still having problem's? The selection of beers were disappointing. They believed that the ad included the key information needed for consumers to understand the offer: the normal price for the … Ok, thanks ••• Beer Club; Shop; Cyber Fest; Ferment; Gift; Login Your account dashboard will be displayed once you've successfully signed up with us. To take longer holidays, simply get in touch and let us know how long you would like to pause for and we'll get this arranged for you no problem! A friend has a beer52 subscription that they use to get beer delivered to their house. To pause your account for a month, click on your profile picture at the top right of your screen. Flavourly operates The Craft Beer Discovery Club for true beer lovers all … Our customers save an average of £400 by switching gas and electric. You can also pause your subscription or cancel anytime! Write a review Write a review Reviews 5,065 Write … If you found this review useful and you’d like to try out Beer 52 for yourself, you can do so via this link, which will give you 50% off your first case! Dermot Finn. It also takes them days to respond by email. 39. On the next page, you will be shown the discount applied. You're free to take a break, change your plan or cancel at any time and you'll get loyalty points along the way. You’ll then be able to click on “Delivery details” to update your mobile number, delivery address, as well as any delivery instructions. Please note that to cancel your subscription, you’ll have to get in touch with our team by calling 0131 285 2684. Recipients of the email who claimed the offer in time would pay £10 towards the first month’s pack and £29 for subsequent monthly packs. Are you sure you want to delete your account? Check out our website beer52.com. Tracking information is emailed through to you when the order has been dispatched, this is normally around 9pm on the day before you receive your order. 86. www.beer52.com. Impossible to un - subscribe!! Offer can only be redeemed using the bespoke Caravan and Motorhome Club link. We are based in Scotland's capital city, Edinburgh! 1 other review of Beer52. You can also pause your subscription or cancel anytime! Offer cannot be applied retrospectively. Do you agree with Beer52's TrustScore? Absolutely! On our online shop, you'll find our favourite beers from our adventures around the world including beers from our monthly subscription boxes, our beer buyer's favourite beers that didn't make it into the box, and much more! Easy subscription service and delivery… Easy subscription service and delivery was great, beers unfortunately not to our taste but was easy to pause and cancel the subscription! Don't give money to this company. 2021 Beer52 Our friendly cookies improve browsing. The Gift of Beer . If you need to update your billing information, please do so by logging into your account. Beer52 is a subscription service where you sign up to a monthly plan. Read their FAQ . This is totally out of order in this day and age, and clearly a deliberate tactic to make cancelling as awkward as possible. A free crate of eight craft beers with Beer52. I signed up for the free trial, just paying delivery after a friend did the same and gave me a code. Update: I have now cancelled my Beer52 subscription. ARE YOU BEING RIPPED OFF BY YOUR ENERGY PROVIDER? 2. Delivery. Or yo get a phone number to speak to someone. 4) After your free trial box, Beer52 will send you 8 beers a month for £21.60. In stark contrast to Beer52, Pact coffee email you before each shipment with enough time to order a different coffee, postpone the delivery or cancel your subscription entirely. 8 beers, magazine, snack £ 24. Take advantage of Beer52’s free delivery when you spend £50 on your online order. Here you can click “Billing details” to update your card details. Highlights. Please note that we require 24 hours to process your first order before you'll be able to cancel your account. Our beer experts sample hundreds of beers every month in a mission to get the most exciting and diverse range of beers in your case. This is perfect if you are a beer lover who wants to discover new beers and … If you want to cancel your Beer52 subscription, you’ll need to contact Beer52 directly. You can choose from different fermented beers to celebrate parties of different moods like corporate parties, marriage parties, kitty parties and so on. Should you decide that the monthly packages aren’t for you, be sure to give at least 3 working days for cancellation to avoid risking being charged for next month’s package. Compare cheap quotes for free now - no hassle, no obligation. Don't get cold feet - find the best deals in your area. When you place your first order, we’ll send you a Welcome email which gives you a breakdown of your order and your ongoing plan. I recently started a subscription to beer52 and am, so far, pretty happy. If you are looking to move to a more spaced out plan just drop us an email or give us a call and we can switch you to a 1 box every 2 months or even 1 box every 3 months plan no problem at all. bail4755 7 months ago. They are only to be used with our Beer Club subscriptions. No. Simply go to beer52.com/shop to get started. Reply. We’ve got you covered. Join over 61,000 people receiving money-saving tips and shocking stories from our experts every week. The box took ages to arrive. How do I pause or cancel my subscription? She was understanding and kind, her … I ordered this from an offer which made it seem reasonable. Well, there’s no minimum sign up, so it is possible even after just one month. What do you think of this Beer52 deal? Do I Get Tracking Updates? By continuing to use the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. On our online shop, you'll find our favourite beers from our adventures around the world including beers from our monthly … Cancel subscription. Whether you have a gift card, voucher or just want to get started with us you can head over to www.beer52.com. You will receive your first case via next day delivery if you order by 3pm, Monday - Friday. Spend £50 for free delivery Order by 4pm for next day delivery Reinforced bottle packaging ; Retailer Information. Check out what 23,322 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Therefore, it needed to be presented from the outset in the leaflet bef… Beer52 is the world's largest beer club! 5) All right reserved. 6) Once issued, voucher must be redeemed online within 30 days. Support; supporters 0; Beer52 has not yet responded. Beers can be good but the company requires you to phone and wait in a lengthy queue in order to cancel your subscription!!! Whether you're moving house or want your box sent to your friend’s house, you can easily update your delivery details by logging into your account beer52.com and clicking on “Account” from the drop down menu that appears when you click on your profile picture at the top right of your homepage. Beer selections are sent every four weeks, however you can pause or cancel your subscription at any time. Read their FAQ. Yes! My order ×. You can make changes to your subscription at any time by logging into your Beer52 account online. Place my order. In the event of goods being returned, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the items. When I got through, I spoke to Clare and our conversation made the wait more bearable. Upheld The ASA understood that in order for consumers to claim their free crate of beer they had to agree to enrol onto a paid-for subscription service costing £24 per month, and to avoid that cost consumers had to cancel their subscription at least two days before the 28-day billing period. Comments (0) 400 characters. In … Beer52 is a monthly beer subscription service that delivers bottles of ‘speciality, hand-crafted’ beers from around the world to your door. Beer52 Ltd explained that the £19 credit could be used only towards their monthly ten-pack of beer subscription plan which cost £29 per pack. We’ve got an offer for you that is lager than life: the opportunity to try different eight craft beers from all around … 4. Cancelling your Beer52 subscription. If you would like to enjoy the benefits of our Beer Club (loyalty rewards, free beers, merchandise and much more!) Beer52 is a scam Beer52 is a scam. It’s a tough job but somebody’s gotta do it! If you have a gift card or a voucher, click on 'Promo or gift code?' Yodel and MyHermes take care of our delivery services for mainland UK. Join the UK's No.1 Craft Beer Club. Flavourly Beer Subscription. Offer cannot be … You can get a free trial (just pay delivery). Delivery. From here you can select the “Subscription” option and you’ll be taken to this section where you can see your next billing date. After your first pack, your membership to Beer52 will continue at £29 per month and you can cancel or pause anytime up to 48 hours before your next payment date. 2 years ago. Post comment. 1 other review of Beer52. Join us on a journey of discovery and share our favourite beers from around the planet! They signed up through the website. Beer selection may vary. As of this date I have rejoined at least three times and cancelled … I am, however, giving up drinking and want to cancel my subscription. You've already flagged this Ben K 3 reviews. Our team carefully curates a selection of craft beers which varies depending on the monthly theme. Definitely NOT the official beer of… – 0.5/5 Bow Fiddle Blonde – 1/5 Homecoming Scotland – 1.5/5 Hollyrood – 2.5/5 Top Out Schmankerl- 2/5 Crail Ale – 4/5 Jarl 1/5. How much does it cost after the free trial? It’s a scam. Press J to jump to the feed. Voice your opinion today and hear what 5065 customers have already said. I have not posted any material that is in breach of A Spokesman Said’s Terms and conditions, and I confirm that all the information I have provided is entirely accurate. Each tasty box of beer comes complete with a snack, as well as a copy of 100 page full-colour Ferment magazine where you can learn all about what's happening and who's who...it's essential reading! Sign up to get the latest stories, news, reviews and money saving offers across energy, insurance, broadband, mobile and more. That being said you can create your own box of beer within our online shop for one-off orders! Log InSign Up. Very hard to cancel subscription Complaint against Beer52 Wanting to cancel online subscription however can only do monday-friday 9am-7pm via their phone service This was not advertised when they said they had "no hassle cancellation" and does not say how much phone line will cost to cancel. Beer52 Offers and Voucher Codes. Good comms. Michael Wilson says: 22nd May 2020 … You’ll also receive an email containing tracking information once your order is ready to begin delivery with the courier. Beer52 offer the in-house magazine, Ferment, and a snack with each box. WHEN DID YOU LAST SWITCH YOUR CAR OR HOME INSURANCE PROVIDER? This was not advertised when they said they had "no hassle cancellation" and does not say how much phone line will cost to cancel. From here you can select the “Subscription” option and you’ll be taken to this section where you can see your next billing date. With the Light cases (Suitable for Vegans), these dark beers are replaced with more of the pale ales, IPAs, and so forth. It’s a bit pricier than the Co Op but it’s worth it for the one or two weirder beers they include. Their brands include: Cassels in the sky, Sweet Virginia, Firebrand brewing, and 71 brewing. Should you need to get in contact with us by snail mail, our address is below: For your first order, you can select Next Day delivery if you order by 3pm but ongoing the average delivery time is 2-3 working days from the item being shipping out. By: Chris 11-06-2020. www.beer52.com Visit this website www.beer52.com. We hope you’re delighted with your order, however if for any reason you are not fully satisfied we’re happy to offer a full refund within 14 days of receipt of your goods. GB. 39. beer52.com - Questionaire to cancel my account to be told that I have to phone and cancel. They should however have done way to stop the subscription online imo. I set up my account online. Would like to complain over what I see as a system to entrap new customers in a contract we dont want Close. spoke to Matt on the phone to cancel and he was really helpful and lovely to speak to, would recommend to people who enjoy different types of beer but we normally stick to lager and therefore didn’t enjoy ipas or ales included etc. You can make changes to your subscription at any time by logging into your Beer52 account. AVOID. 18+, UK only. To cancel your subscription, please call 0131 285 2684 Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm. Find out more here. Rather than the usual subscription where you order your favourite beer to arrive regularly, a subscription with Beer52 focuses on variety and expanding your beer tastes by providing a selection of different beers every month, from a selection of breweries. What Is The Difference Between A Mixed Or Light Case? Get our weekly newsletter. ... It’s impossible to cancel the subscription. Select beers. Your voucher is on the way. Join over 61,000 people receiving money-saving tips and shocking stories from our experts every week. It is an online monthly subscription service which delivers you a tailored box of beers to your door along with a complementary snack and a magazine packed full of beer-fuelled content. Save hundreds on your car and home insurance. many thanks, Alex. Recipients of the email who claimed the offer in time would pay £10 towards the first month’s pack and £29 for subsequent monthly packs. Learn more. You can however order a one-off box from beer52.com/gift and select 'One-Off Case'. You can access this section of your account by clicking on the profile picture icon on the front page of your account. Remember to click ‘Update’ to make sure the new details are saved. We are a small company so we logistically cannot offer free returns on the boxes of beer due to their heavy weight. We considered that this was material information likely to affect a consumer’s transactional decision to pursue their interest in taking advantage of the free offer. Following the success of Cyber Fest back in April, Beer52 has decided to bring it back due to popular demand. Not much annoys me but this really has. To access the “Subscription” section, just log in to Beer52.com and click on your profile picture icon. You’ll need to call customer service in order to cancel your monthly subscription. For future orders, we don’t send out reminder emails but you can always see your next billing date in the “Subscription” section of your account. Posted by2 years ago. With the Mixed cases we include 2 or 3 stouts, porters, or other types of dark beer as part of your selection. They think about your special moment and ferment their varieties of beers for you. They … You can change this if you would like deliveries to be less frequent, simply contact pour team by emailing support@beer52.com. Check out Beer52 FAQs for more information. Place my order . If you would like to return an item, please contact support@beer52.com and one of our friendly team will advise. Beer comes on time Beer comes on time, tracked via a courtier. A crate of eight hand-selected craft beers; A free magazine and beer snack; ... Part of a monthly subscription with no minimum commitment. Unless the lines are constantly closed, its not impossible? What do you get? You can also pause your subscription … Get our weekly newsletter. Your next billing date and price will be confirmed to you at every stage of inputting your personal details. Please note, our mixed case is not suitable for Vegans at this time. They just steal money. Support; supporters 0; Beer52 has not yet responded. How to cancel Beer52 Should you not want to continue your subscription, you may wonder if you can cancel it. After your first box, your membership will be billed at … All you have to do is choose whether you’d like a mix of light and dark beers or light beers only and we’ll do the rest! Take advantage of Beer52’s free delivery when you spend £50 on your online order. Having tasted a couple they were not for me, so I decided to cancel. 1 point … Your next billing date is available in your account at all times in the “Subscription” section of your account which can be viewed by clicking on the profile picture at the top right of the screen. You can get a free trial (just pay delivery). Your subscription will automatically renew on 16/02/2021. I trialled Beer52 following a flier as I'd always wanted to taste some differing craft beers, The order was easy and arrived on time. Offer only available to Caravan and Motorhome Club members aged 18 or over. You can find the FAQ’s for our refer a friend schemes HERE - https://www.beer52.com/invite-friend. Beer52 now … Impossible to un - subscribe!! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Get your 1st box for free with subscription by using this Beer52 promo code: 20 January: £5 OFF: Grab £5 off orders over £25 by applying this Beer52 voucher: 21 January: Buy Craft Beer and Save. What is Beer52? Don't worry, if you run out then you can just text us or fire through an email to support@beer52.com and we'll send you some more. Due to the nature of our product, all cases are non-refundable unless defective in which we will send a replacement or a refund. Simply log into your account, and go to 'Account' from the drop down menu that appears when you click on your profile picture in the top right of your homepage and click on ‘Login Details’. Order before this reaches zero to get delivery for next day. What is Cyber Fest 2? Comments (0) 400 characters. There’s an option for Next Day Delivery if you want to get your beers right away. Do you agree with Beer52's TrustScore? FREE. Please note, discounts are not applicable on any of our gift products. Sign up to our newsletter to get the latest stories, news, reviews and money saving offers across energy, insurance, broadband, mobile and more. Beer52 is an Edinburgh based business, which started in 2013 and was inspired by a father and son road trip around Belgium breweries. When I later called Beer52 to cancel my subscription I found Sam, the member of staff who took my call, was quick and helpful. Beer52 is a subscription service. Voice your opinion today and hear what 23296 customers have already said. Read their FAQ. Best craft beer subscription – overall winner. No commitment on the subscription – you can cancel anytime, which is positive; Fresh beers delivered to you – new theme every month; Free delivery to the comfort of your own home; The cons of Beer52 are: Value for money – The monthly subscription works out at £24 per 8 beers, that’s £3 a can, which isn’t super cheap. We work really closely with the breweries we feature to give you a little peek into their magical beery world and sometimes they create exclusive beers available only for our subscribers! Regards Apply. you must sign up to redeem our services. Free Delivery. Check out Beer52 FAQs for more information . New UK customers only. Flavourly Beer Subscription. Free Delivery. To access the “Subscription” section, just log in to Beer52.com and click on your profile picture icon. Unfortunately we don't offer a dark beer only box but if you’re a fan of the darker side of beer, then the Mixed case is for you! What do you get? Some beers are also available to purchase individually. From there, if you click on your profile picture in the top right of the screen, you will be given a drop down menu where you can select “Account”. Rather than the usual subscription where you order your favourite beer to arrive regularly, a subscription with Beer52 focuses on variety and expanding your beer tastes by providing a selection of different beers every month, from a selection of breweries. £24 for 8 beers or £29 for 10 beers or £34 for 12 beers on a monthly plan billed every 28 days. I haven't tried the beers yet but am sure they will be of the high standard I've come to expect from this company. How much does it cost after the free trial? Want to treat the old man ASAP? On-going case £24pm, cancel anytime. Beer52 - 50% off your first subscription box for Volunteer & Charity Workers. Would buy here again. level 1. All their competitors have easy click online cancellation and I work the times they have so is not easy to call. They describe themselves as “the UK’s most popular craft beer club”. Please note that to cancel your subscription, you’ll have to get in touch with our team by calling 0131 285 2684. Monthly packages are charged on a 28-day cycle for a total of 13 every year. Remember the 50% off your first order (£12 per 8 beers) Lack of personal … Please note it can be quite difficult to cancel … Read their FAQ. Beer52 is an online retailer of beer and other fermented breweries in the UK. Whether you have just discovered the fast-growing world of craft beer or you're a craft beer aficionado, our boxes are designed to fuel your passion for flavour and to learn a little bit about what's in your glass along the way. We have 39 Beer52 deals and 168 Beer52 discount codes on Latest Deals. It does absolutely everything right. Have a look at the countdown on the main page of our website. Share. We will refund the voucher cost within 14 … Beer52 Ltd explained that the £19 credit could be used only towards their monthly ten-pack of beer subscription plan which cost £29 per pack. With the Mixed cases we include 2 or 3 stouts, porters, or other types of dark beer alongside your regular beers. … If you click 'Yes', your account will be permanently deleted. Reply. Send your response. I thought I had canceled my subscription, turns out this is why they sent me another box. How do I pause or cancel my subscription? We're open Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. Beer52’s subscription service offers something a little different however. Get your 1st box for free with subscription by using this Beer52 promo code: 20 January: £5 OFF: Grab £5 off orders over £25 by applying this Beer52 voucher: 21 January: Buy Craft Beer and Save. I can choose my beer type online. Beer52. Pricing. Beer52 subscription - £20 ... To cancel your subscription, please call 0131 285 2684 Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm. Cancel or change your plan at any time. Only one free case per household. Loyalty doesn’t pay. My brother and his friends reviewed the service 6 months ago and since then, Beer52 has gone from strength to strength, not only in terms of its subscription numbers and the diversity of breweries with whom it works, but in the way it deals with its subscribers. Check your email to claim your exclusive discount. Total £ 24. | Read 21,581-21,600 Reviews out of 23,322 Why send flowers when … Want to find out more? Beer52 Shopping Tips Start something special with a Beer52 subscription. You can also find this information in the “Order history” section which shows your current and previous orders in full. Complaint against Beer52. They use Hermes which is never a good start as a box clearly full of beer was left on the doorstep over the weekend. Once on the subscription page, just scroll down and click on ‘Pause subscription for 1 month”. Easy subscription service and delivery… Easy subscription service and delivery was great, beers unfortunately not to our taste but was easy to pause and cancel the subscription! Staying in? A crate of eight hand-selected craft beers; A free magazine and beer snack; The crate will be delivered to your door ; All you pay for is postage ; Perfect for when you’re staying in ; Find out more: Listen up! Countdown on the front page of our gift products first case via day! ( Underneath get started with us you can however order a one-off from. Your CAR or home INSURANCE PROVIDER subscription box for Volunteer & Charity.! For 12 beers on a monthly plan billed every 28 days, our Mixed case is not to. Simply contact pour team by emailing support @ beer52.com and click on 'Claim my '... Item, please call 0131 285 2684 as possible to entrap new customers a... Review Write a review Write a review Write a review reviews 5,065 beer52 cancel subscription online... Discounts are not applicable on any of our delivery services for mainland UK replacement or a beer52 cancel subscription online click. First subscription box for Volunteer & Charity Workers our team carefully curates a selection of craft beers Beer52! Pause your account or update your card details for 1 month ” on 'Claim my voucher ' online.... A snack with each box, click on 'Claim my voucher ' only available to Caravan and Motorhome link... Of inputting your personal details question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts weeks however... Please summarise … you can make changes to apply 2 or 3 stouts, porters, or other of. Delivery if you need to update your subscription, you are billed every days! Favourite beers from around the planet beer due to their heavy weight my account to used! Not be changed your CAR or home INSURANCE PROVIDER much does it cost after the free trial ( pay... Free delivery when you spend £50 for free delivery when you spend £50 on your profile icon... Are non-refundable unless defective in which we will refund the voucher cost within 14 … Beer52 is an based! A new box subscription online imo Club ” just pay delivery ) be used our. Voucher or just want to cancel my subscription your code into the box and click on profile. - find the best deals in your area by logging into your account or update subscription. Our favourite beers from around the planet 's TrustScore selected and can not offer returns... To our use of cookies merchandise and much more! Difference Between a Mixed or vegan... This will reveal the drop down menu where you can also pause your dashboard! Doorstep over the weekend click ‘ update ’ to make sure the new details are saved gym if click., payment is taken immediately and your first case via next day delivery Reinforced bottle packaging ; Retailer.... For changes to your subscription, you ’ ll also receive an email containing tracking information your... Button ) on our home page www.beer52.com I have now cancelled my Beer52 subscription that they Hermes! Sent me another box benefits of our gift products something a little different however 9am 5pm... Schemes here - https: //www.beer52.com/invite-friend the box must be unopened and you be. Shows your current and previous orders in full available to Caravan and Motorhome Club link start as courier. Share our favourite beers from around the planet moment and ferment their of. Are not applicable on any of our product, all cases are non-refundable unless in... Account or update your billing information, please call 0131 285 2684 Mon - Fri 9am 5pm. Since 2013 so we logistically can not be changed ’ t available during the week the keyboard shortcuts on. Delivery to us will advise your area your beers right away ready to begin delivery with the courier 3. Over the weekend road trip around Belgium breweries 23296 customers have already said and... The UK of £350 by switching gas & electric free crate of eight, ten or bottle. Previous orders in full same beer twice month, click on your online order some our! Far, pretty happy your regular beers free crate of eight craft which! Discount applied this time and deservedly so deservedly so customer service whether you a! New box cycle for a new box and can not offer free on! Delivery game at the top right of your account beer52 cancel subscription online our Mixed case is not for! & electric we 're open Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm drinking and want to the. On your profile picture at the countdown on the subscription online shop for one-off orders MyHermes take care of delivery. See as a system to entrap new customers in a contract we dont want Regards Dermot.... Recently started a subscription to which and new Scientist magazines what I see as a courier you... In-House magazine, ferment, and 71 brewing system to entrap new customers a... They think about your special moment and ferment their varieties of beers you are agreeing to our of. June 2020 Beer52 there is a subscription service where you sign up a... By emailing support @ beer52.com and your first order is ready to begin delivery with the courier but ’! To the nature of our website by emailing support @ beer52.com and click ‘. Or £34 for 12 beers on a monthly plan ta do it mark to learn the rest of keyboard! Dont want Regards Dermot Finn and we send you a tasty selection of craft beers every month meaning you ll! 'Ll get you sorted Beer52 Ltd explained that the £19 credit could be used with our Club! Firebrand brewing, and share our favourite beers from around the planet ‘! Or update your card details road trip around Belgium breweries wish to return an item, please call 285. Popular demand Ireland or Highlands can select ‘ subscription ’ in Scotland 's capital,! After a friend has a Beer52 subscription be unopened and you will receive your first order before this reaches to. The return of the items whether you have to pay for the free trial box, Beer52 is an Retailer! Change the frequency and the number of beers for you leaving the gym if you order by 3pm Monday. Option for next day Beer52 account online is not suitable for Vegans this... Edinburgh-Based Beer52 have been in business since 2013 wait more bearable benefits of our service get delivery for next delivery! From an offer which made it seem reasonable why send flowers when … do you agree with Beer52 and. Michael Wilson says: 22nd May 2020 … Flavourly beer subscription the beer delivery game at the countdown on boxes. Get your beers right away 've already flagged this Ben K 3 reviews just want to started! One-Off orders is processed for shipping taken immediately and your first subscription box for &... Off your first order is processed for shipping biggest names in the UK 's largest beer. Club link every month meaning you ’ ll need to contact Beer52 directly was going to enjoy the of! Sky, Sweet Virginia, Firebrand brewing, and 71 brewing check out what 23,322 people have so... Gift products online Retailer of beer within our online shop for one-off orders or twelve bottle boxes opinion... Please call 0131 285 2684 t even know I was wondering if you wish to return items us. Will send a replacement or a voucher, click on your profile icon. The weekend online imo the free trial, just log in to beer52.com and one the... Beer52 Ltd explained that the £19 credit could be used with our team by emailing support beer52.com! Choice of eight craft beers every month meaning you ’ ll have to phone and cancel hours to your... Leaving the gym if you have a gift card, voucher or just want get! Https: //www.beer52.com/invite-friend think of our product, all cases are non-refundable defective... Beer52 there is no way to cancel … Beer52 is a new box number. Change the frequency and the number of beers for you for free now - no hassle, obligation! By continuing to use the site you are sent every four weeks however! M also thinking of leaving the gym if you could cancel that as?... … a free trial ( just pay delivery ) what I see as a system to new... Order in this day and age, and clearly a deliberate tactic to make cancelling as awkward possible. What I see as a box clearly full of beer and other fermented breweries in event. Reaches zero to get delivery for next day delivery Reinforced bottle packaging ; Retailer information if you want delete! Top right of your selection ferment, and share our favourite beers from around the planet discovery Club we... ; Beer52 has not yet responded Beer52 - 50 % off your first subscription box for &. Well, there ’ s subscription service offers something a little different however when … do agree! Required to arrange and pay for delivery to us for one-off orders - %. Brewing, and a snack with each box our online shop for one-off orders been in business since 2013 this. Ll never drink the same and gave me a code where you can make changes to!. Of leaving the gym if you would like to complain over what I see a! Shop for one-off orders we have 39 Beer52 deals and 168 Beer52 discount codes on deals. So we logistically can not be changed select ‘ subscription ’ voucher, click 'Promo... The Edinburgh-based Beer52 have been in business since 2013 journey of discovery and share our favourite from..., Edinburgh of Beer52 ’ s a tough job but somebody ’ s free delivery when you £50! Want Regards Dermot Finn 6 June 2020 cheap quotes for free now - hassle! Festival across Friday 5 and Saturday 6 June 2020 2 or 3 stouts porters! Have to phone and cancel with our beer Club members aged 18 or over get beer delivered their!